“It does not please Me to see the amount of confusion in My people in America over this government and this man, Trump.”

Here is what the Lord said to me on October 22 regarding the caravan of immigrants who are on their way to the southern border of the United States.

“The children coming over the border in America are My precious innocents. I am going to show great love and mercy to these. The parents are going to have a very difficult time. They will be put into camps. There are prisons already set up to receive them. The American government has been preparing for this. They are not caught off guard.

Mr. Trump is holding his hand up in the stop signal. Watch what he does with his hand and then see what action results from this signal. This man has a different agenda from what he speaks to the media.

It does not please Me to see the amount of confusion in My people in America over this government and this man, Trump. If they would put away their own wishes, thoughts and worldliness, and truly seek My face over this, I would be able to tell them and they would be able to hear Me. So many think they know. The pride in the church in America is historic. I speak to the churches such as these ones in the book of Revelation and they do not see I am speaking directly to them.”

Alison Pound

Author: Alison Pound

Alison Pound lives in Western Australia, has a creative bent and loves drawing and painting. She teaches piano, is married and has two children.
She gave her heart to the Lord in the early seventies at age twelve. Six years ago, the Lord drew her aside, out of church involvement and other activities to wait on Him in the quietness of home. An awakening occurred, and an intimacy with the Lord that had been missing. Prophetic words and some dreams about what was coming to America began to come.   As an Aussie, it seemed odd that the calling was not to prophecy over her own nation, but she believes the focus will change at some point.  Alison has a heart to be used in the final harvest, encouraging those using their gifts in all walks of life, for prayer ministry and in urging all to prepare for what coming.

October 29, 2018 9:55 PM

I have a difficult time believing the Lord would support a group of people who disregard another country’s laws such is taking place with this caravan of people who are being violent to the authorities who are trying to hold the line. They were throwing rocks and have injured Mexican authorities.

There are people in the caravan who have admitted to being criminals and some have already been deported from the USA.

This caravan is being targeted to arrive in our country one day before our election. This is a group that is being paid to force their way into our country for political reasons.

James Grubbs
James Grubbs
October 30, 2018 12:44 AM

This message speaks about the ‘actual’ children which are still innocent in the eyes of our Lord. The message also says the ‘parents’ and adults have actual prisons waiting for them when they arrive and will be separated from their children. This part of my comment is my opinion, when the Lord told Allison he wasn’t pleased with our confusion over this government and Trump, he means he isn’t happy that we have taken our focus away from him and trusting him to guide our lives and for fearing man instead of him.

October 30, 2018 5:59 AM

Thank you, James Grubbs. That certainly makes more sense. I read it as Trump was causing confusion and being duplicitious.

My heart goes out to all of them and I have been praying for them, but this is being engineered to hurt this president and our country. I was coming from that place.

James Grubbs
James Grubbs
October 30, 2018 10:19 AM

You’re welcome. We must remind ourselves constantly that the Lord is in control.

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
October 30, 2018 1:42 AM

Thank you James.

James Grubbs
James Grubbs
October 30, 2018 1:55 AM

This message was for me so thank you. I needed to remember his will for this nation and trust him. Have been failing lately.

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
October 30, 2018 2:29 AM

James Grubbs, may I encourage you? Don’t be too hard on yourself. Just press into the Lord. Go to Him first thing every day before any other voices can speak to you. Be quick to repent. Draw near to Him and He will draw near to you. Put out all fear. Rebuke it because it is a spirit. In this way you can be sure that you are hearing His voice and not another. Then you can more easily trust because you know who you are trusting. Hope that makes sense. His ways are not our ways. We just want all the bad stuff to go away. He wants to take us right through the middle of the bad stuff to refine us. Isaiah 43 . The good stuff comes later, not here on earth. This is the time now where His people are being called to endure until the end. The Lord showed me your heart just now. It is good. Soft toward Him. God bless.

Paul
Paul
November 4, 2018 2:10 PM

Yes, I feel we are being called to put our fears into thoughts and actions lately. We can not succumb to our fears by causing verbal or real pain and damage to others.
This is not the Christian way in which I was raised. Whatever happened to turning the other cheek and keeping yourself in check while walking through the middle of the fire.
Pridefulness has been a character flaw I have fought my whole life. Keeping that in mind I cannot know the hearts of the people in the caravans or even my neighbors has helped me. What of the Christians that are being persecuted in the countries that are seeking legal asylum here? What happens to us, the US Christians once this country falls and we are forced to leave our borders to seek a better life elsewhere? Do we wish those “other” people to separate us from our children and then lock us away in prisons to rot? I think we need to show a little more empathy towards our fellow man.
I try to use a little extra time someways to walk a mile in another person’s shoes, see what it looks like to be without hope and desperate for a better life for my children.
What truly is the Christian thing to do in these situations?

James Grubbs
James Grubbs
October 30, 2018 4:12 PM

Then you must be truly hearing from him because it is only his will I’m interested in and try not to push mine. Key word is try LOL.

October 29, 2018 10:00 PM
Robert Bishop
Robert Bishop
October 30, 2018 4:49 PM

Interesting video from Lisa Haven. Truth About the Migrant Caravan Leaked

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
October 30, 2018 1:54 AM

Lisa, I don’t know where you got the idea that the Lord is supporting this group. This word certainly does not say so. This group, mob, caravan or whatever you want to call it, coming over your border is one of the consequences of the nation putting God out. The book of Jeremiah has much to say about it. One such verse that was brought to my attention during prayer this morning applies directly.
Jer. 51:2 “And will send unto Babylon fanners, that shall fan her, and shall empty her land: for in the day of trouble they shall be against her round about.” I would encourage you to read the whole chapter and ch50 and 51.

October 30, 2018 6:10 AM

Alison, it was due to the wording. I thought you were saying Trump is causing this confusion and being duplicitious by saying one thing and doing another. I apologize.

I woke up this morning at 0400 after praying about it, and prayed again. The Lord reminded me this is just one of many of the devil’s schemes that have recently failed.

There is so much blame on this president and I was coming from a place of defense.

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
October 30, 2018 8:17 PM

Lisa, the Lord IS saying that Trump has held up his hand to the ‘migrants’ signalling stop, saying they will not be permitted to cross the border. Even sending the military to the border. The Lord says now watch and see if what he says is actually what happens. The Lord DOES say that Donald Trump has another agenda. I do not know all of what that agenda is. I am able to put together some other things the Lord has told me and others about the kind of man he is and his motives. But our Father God wants us all to pray over these things for more understanding. What I do know is that He, Yahwey, is allowing America to reap the consequences of turning their back on Him. I believe these people coming across the border are the fanners mentioned in Jer. 51:2. Christine Beadsworth has written more about this if you check below. And I am going to quote her because this is wisdom: “Mal 3:2 But who can endure the day of His coming? And who can stand when He appears? For He is like a refiner’s fire and like fullers’ soap; This scripture says that God’s people have been crying out for Him to come and manifest Himself in their midst and that He will come suddenly, but not in the way they are expecting. He is coming to deal with His Church, to refine with fire and wash with soap”.
God has put Trump into the Presidency because He knows what is needful in this hour. Our God is just and righteous. Blessings.

Gary Lee
Gary Lee
October 30, 2018 9:44 PM
Christine Beadsworth
October 30, 2018 10:57 AM

An interesting thing is that the word translated ‘fanner’ in Hebrew also means ‘foreigner’ and when it says ‘fan her’, it is speaking of tossing about and winnowing ie. removal of chaff or fleshly ways. So these foreigners will bring about a winnowing of the church in order to separate the wheat from the chaff .

Denise
October 30, 2018 9:44 AM

In all honesty, I read it the same way Lisa SN did. If I was wrong, I apologize.

October 30, 2018 6:16 AM

I have been reading Jeremiah and it is terrifying. Again, i am sorry for being so defensive.

Ed H
Ed H
October 30, 2018 9:35 AM

Alison,
To be honest my first response was the same as Lisa SN. I was not born in the U.S. my parents were not born here. They came to Anerica from Switzerland. They did not join a mob and storm the borders.
I stopped and seriously prayed about this and I was given Roman’s 12.
I know God has this in his hands and we should pray that his will be done .
For the innocent, I pray for safety. For the devious I pray for a change of heart. For the leaders of this country ,I pray for wisdom. For the people behind this invasion and who are funding it, I pray that God would turn their evil plans and use it for good.
I pray for a supernatural event to happen which would give God all the glory and not our government.

Tater
Tater
October 30, 2018 8:52 PM

And for the church, I pray that we learn to pass the test of loving our neighbors. “The end of all things is near, therefore…SHOW HOSPITALITY” – Peter (the word in Greek contains the word love and foreigners).

K Shine
K Shine
October 30, 2018 8:51 PM

Ed H. You are such a blessing to this site. Bless you brother!

Ed H
Ed H
October 30, 2018 9:08 PM

Hi K,
Was just thinking of you . Hope all is well. I actually prayed for you yesterday.. So no coincidence you responded. I have a Bible app on my phone. YouVersion.
Every day I get a verse of the day. After praying about this post, I opened my verse of the day and there was my answer. Roman’s 12.
It is so awesome when we seek and he answers .

October 29, 2018 10:41 PM

They are burning the American flag. They think the poverty in their country is our fault. We have many people here illegally who are committing atrocious crimes. We have diseases that have been eradicated, coming back. This is ruining our country. We can’t afford this. We the taxpayers are paying for this. This was not from the Lord.

Ali
Ali
October 29, 2018 9:25 PM

not only do I not agree with this word, but it’s been shown that this is a mere tactic by the Democratic Party used by perhaps the most critical mid term elections in history. Yes those children including the adults are Gods children as we all are but what does that say about a country who just continues to accept Any and everyone. I’m not sure what Trumps role in all of this is, but it’s clear what this caravan truly is.

Fab
Fab
October 29, 2018 11:00 PM

This may be an unpopular opinion….but think about this…what does Jesus say?
Pray …Pray for all…Pray for your enemies.I don’t believe these people are our enemies but to those of you who do…just pray for them, God loves them and who are we to judge them? Pray for them to be blessed and for God’s will to be done.

jmore
jmore
October 30, 2018 12:29 AM

Fab,
You’re right on target, the answer is prayer but people are angry, scared, and feel threatened so instead of following God’s Word they follow their emotions.

Marty
Marty
November 2, 2018 8:33 PM

Read Neville Johnson’s latest newsletter about being at the crossroads (Academy of Light). Fear is one of the (wrong) options

Lydia Hodge
October 30, 2018 12:41 PM

If they do this now imagine what they will do in times of true persecution. It’s sad to say but many who claim the name of Christ will turn on those who are faithful to Jesus alone to save their own skins. It’s coming.

October 30, 2018 1:54 PM

Most of the people in the caravan are military aged men. There are very few children. This isnt about saving our own skin. It’s about protecting our children, our families our country. Are you from the U.S.A?

jmore
jmore
October 30, 2018 10:11 PM

M.S., our only protection is from Father. The battle is not in the physical it is in the spiritual. Those who understand this principle fight in the spiritual through prayer, binding – loosing, and remitting sins in the name of Jesus.

I don’t think anyone is doubting that this group of people can cause trouble. The argument seems to be how we as believers in Jesus Christ should deal with this problem and really any problem.

Jesus is our example and He said: “But I say to you which hear, Love your enemies, do good to them which hate you, Bless them that curse you, and pray for them which despitefully use you.” Luke 6:27-28

Some of the people in this caravan may very well wish to despitefully use us. What should we do? What can we do? Our Lord has given us the answer should we choose to accept it. By giving Him our problem we put our faith and trust in Him. “The LORD shall fight for you, and you shall hold your peace.” (Exodus 14:14) If we take up the problem our-self our faith has been put in our-self. If we rely on a man or president to save us then we have put our faith and hope in that person.

So please don’t think some are cavalier concerning these things. We have just learned to fight differently. We fight with love and with blessings as our Lord has instructed. We fight with weapons that are not of this world. We fight in the spiritual knowing that battles are fought and won there.

Lord as always we need YOU!! So be it!

Lydia Hodge
October 30, 2018 4:12 PM

M.S,
Yes I am very much an American but more importantly I am a citizen of the Kingdom of Heaven. Now I love my country and I in no way was insinuating that it wasn’t our right to protect it and the people in it. However as a citizen of the Kingdom of Heaven he has given me a heart of compassion for the lost esp the children. Even if there is only one would he not seek them out and minister to them? It is truly a witness against the church that they are having to seek us out. Do some mean us harm? Of course. One would be a fool not to think so but I refuse to live in fear. God is my provider and my fortress. He will not let me do without. Am I advocating opening the border and letting them flood in? Of course not. I was simply responding to the post above me about how people are driven by their emotions instead of the truth of God’s Word. What I said was true. If people are letting emotions and fear dictate their life decisions they will turn on those who live by the Word of God when the going gets tough. That is the truth. I can show it to you in the Word. It seems that you question my citizenship because you didn’t like what I said.

October 30, 2018 9:44 PM

Do you not find it strange that this is being done right before the mid-term elections? Mexico offered them jobs, asylum, housing…they refused it, why?
What you see on television (the kids)is being used to pull at your heartstrings. The second caravan have bombs and guns. Would you allow a couple, who are drug addicts, who have young children, to live in your home? I wouldn’t, it doesn’t mean I dont have compassion.
I asked if you were from the USA because there are many people here who are from Australia and NZ. The news lies about what is going on here. They make Trump look like the devil.
“It’s sad to say but many who claim the name of Christ will turn on those who are faithful to Jesus alone to save their own skins. It’s coming”-Lydia Hodge
You don’t know what is in a person heart. Because you want to give asylum to people who are saying they are criminals, it doesn’t mean you are closer to God than those who dont.

October 31, 2018 12:15 AM

I also took offense to that statement. I am very close to the Lord and have tried to prepare myself for death if it comes to that.

jmore
jmore
October 31, 2018 1:01 AM

Sister Lydia, It’s in His Word so we know it is coming:

“And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.” Mat 10:21

“And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another.” Mat 24:10

“And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.” Mat 24:12

“And ye shall be betrayed both by parents, and brethren, and kinsfolks, and friends; and some of you shall they cause to be put to death.” Luke 21:16

I also know that you’re not talking about anyone in particular but referring to those who would allow their emotions to supersede the Word of God and act accordingly.

Lydia Hodge
October 31, 2018 2:51 AM

Thank you Jmore. I appreciate your comment. Thank you for sharing those scriptures. That is exactly what I was referring to. It isn’t about presuming to know what’s in anyone’s heart. Lord knows according to his word I don’t even know my own heart. It is about knowing and understanding that his word is true and everything will come to pass. People will try to trip you up in your words and people will get offended for no reason. I was going to respond to the last comment directed toward me but I was directed not to. The Lord is my defense.Thank you again.

S. Peter
S. Peter
October 30, 2018 12:02 AM

We have failed our commissioning by Jesus to love thy neighbor, being kind, have compassion and feed/clothe the poor, standing up and speaking for those without a voice of their own and to go and preach the gospel. Maybe it is God’s sovereign will to bring those people to us instead. Irregardless of whom is funding whom to do whatever to so and so, etc., etc. we have forgotten that God is and always will be our protection…no exceptions. Ultimately, these people with evil agendas are still human and hell was not created for them. Pray for their souls!

October 30, 2018 11:01 PM

Of course you pray for them. But if a criminal is walking towards your house, you don’t open the door and invite them in! You can’t just think with your heart. You have to use your head.

GCC
GCC
October 30, 2018 11:21 PM

This article causes so much division among Christians. So, let’ see… Caravan, they broke the law. Bad guys are among them. Most family with children decided to stop in Mexico. Over 90% Caravan are adult male. MSM are showing children among them. God sees this and blame POTUS for sending the military to stop them. Dems and SORO funded this Caravan to destroy the sovereignty of the nation and to destroy the US Constitution. ???

This vision is not from the LORD. God never intend to confuse His own people. The confusion is from the enemy to break up and argue among Christians. This article should never have published. LORD said that the deception is great and one never should fall into that, NEVER!

POTUS has different intentions. He brings in over 50% Christians from other nations. God has raised this Trump this end time for last harvest. America was already rendered guilty and judgment will come. Where is the repentance? This is the part of the judgment.

God is God of love and also justice. All orders and good comes from God, not confusion.

October 30, 2018 11:49 PM

Well said.

GCC
GCC
November 5, 2018 7:21 PM

If this is from the LORD, I ask for forgiveness. If not, I ask LORD to forgive her. Moderator, if you want to delete my comment above please do so. All I know is that the time is running out! I mean, virtually there is no time left. May God bless and keep everyone in this forum…be safe and surrender to LORD fully!

NOTE: I could not see clearly regarding this article. LORD has not said anything on this.

Donna Bryant Sikes
Donna Bryant Sikes
October 29, 2018 9:29 PM

Amen! Thank you! I have been waking up at night to pray for the innocent ones in the caravan. I just made a post about it and then saw this. We are dividing ourselves. I don’t know the answers because I know there is so much good and bad in that but I can pray to the one that has the answers.

October 29, 2018 10:43 PM

Please read my comment above. This is being paid for by George Soros.

October 29, 2018 10:56 PM

Yes. And it’s being reported tonight that a second caravan is joining them and they are carrying guns and bombs. This is a threat to America. A very serious threat.

Donna Bryant Sikes
Donna Bryant Sikes
October 30, 2018 3:10 AM

And a third.

October 29, 2018 11:20 PM

Oh wow, I haven’t heard abut the guns and bombs.

Donna Bryant Sikes
Donna Bryant Sikes
October 30, 2018 1:39 AM

Yes it is. It’s horrible. But I’m talking about the children and the babies when I say innocent ones.

Christine Beadsworth
October 30, 2018 10:47 AM
This is a very emotive issue and the media is causing havoc with their reporting of it as usual. I have been praying that what the enemy intends for evil, God would turn for good. I had a flash vision the other night as I woke briefly to turn over. I saw the caravan of migrants and in the midst of them was the banner I once made which says ‘God is in the Midst of us’. It depicts the Man with fire from the waist down (mentioned in Ezekiel chapters 1 & 8). I was a bit startled by this vision as I know George Soros is funding and instigating much of what is going on. But after reading this word, the scripture in Malachi 3:1 comes to mind. Mal 3:1 BEHOLD, I send My messenger, and he shall prepare the way before Me. And the Lord [the Messiah], Whom you seek, will suddenly come to His temple; the Messenger or Angel of the covenant, Whom you desire, behold, He shall come, says the Lord of hosts. Mal 3:2 But who can endure the day of His coming? And who can stand when He appears? For He is like a refiner’s fire and like fullers’ soap; This scripture says that God’s people have been crying out for Him to come and manifest Himself in their midst and that He will come suddenly, but not in the way they are expecting. He is coming to deal with His Church, to refine with fire and wash with soap. From this, I understand that the arrival of this caravan at the border is going to usher in the appointed visitation of the Man with fire from the waist down and the Lord will be using His enemies to stoke the fire because… Read more »
Alison Pound
Alison Pound
October 31, 2018 2:03 AM

Christine, Thanks for your words and wisdom shared here.

Ann
Ann
October 30, 2018 10:48 PM

TY, Sister Christine: I shall go look up Lana Vawser’s word you mention here right away.
Blessings.

Mary K.
Mary K.
October 30, 2018 9:16 AM

This is America—

Al Wilson – The Snake Lyrics
On her way to work one morning
Down the path along side the lake
A tender hearted woman saw a poor half frozen snake
His pretty colored skin had been all frosted with the dew
“Oh well,” she cried, “I’ll take you in and I’ll take care of you”
“Take me in oh tender woman
Take me in, for heaven’s sake
Take me in oh tender woman, ” sighed the snake

She wrapped him up all cozy in a curvature of silk
And then laid him by the fireside with some honey and some milk
Now she hurried home from work that night as soon as she arrived
She found that pretty snake she’d taking in had been revived
“Take me in, oh tender woman
Take me in, for heaven’s sake
Take me in oh tender woman, ” sighed the snake

Now she clutched him to her bosom, “You’re so beautiful,” she cried
“But if I hadn’t brought you in by now you might have died”
Now she stroked his pretty skin and then she kissed and held him tight
But instead of saying thanks, that snake gave her a vicious bite
“Take me in, oh tender woman
Take me in, for heaven’s sake
Take me in oh tender woman, ” sighed the snake

“I saved you,” cried that woman
“And you’ve bit me even, why?
You know your bite is poisonous and now I’m going to die”
“Oh shut up, silly woman,” said the reptile with a grin
“You knew damn well I was a snake before you took me in
“Take me in, oh tender woman