“The next president will rule with cruelty behind the scenes.”

In April 2014, John Fenn received a prophetic warning regarding the next president of the United States. John Fenn is founder of Church Without Walls International.

At that time, Barack Obama was still president and it would be another fourteen months before Donald Trump would announce he was running for president, so John did not know who would fulfill this warning, but we now have the benefit of hindsight to know it was a warning about President Trump. The following is an excerpt from John’s April 2014 newsletter.

Recent things the Father told me: “The next President will take Executive Orders to a whole new level, and will rule with cruelty behind the scenes.” This comment came after I asked Him what He thought about the controversy in the US about all the Executive Orders the President was signing to amend, change, or make law and policy.” (see complete post)

The warning about ruling “with cruelty behind the scenes” reveals an evil scheme that presents a false outward appearance designed to deceive the American people while advancing a secret agenda to inflict cruelty. I believe John heard correctly and his warning should be taken seriously, even though it directly contradicts the claims of many Christian leaders and the beliefs of millions of Christians, revealing a disturbing level of deception.

Based on previous comments and emails I’ve received, I expect many Christians will likely scoff at this warning because they’ve been so persuaded by the outward appearance and the reassurances they’ve heard from their Christian leaders that President Trump is truly going to make America great again, even despite the absence of any call for repentance. The good news is the truth is available to anyone willing to humbly seek God, instead of trusting in outward appearances or any anonymous person, like Q Anon.

In the same newsletter, John also shared a warning he received about the future of the Internet, as shown in this excerpt:

When I heard the US is giving up control of the Internet I asked the Father what it was about, and He said this: “Especially since what they call the Arab Spring, nations have wanted to control communication, for they saw it was through social media and Internet communication this was accomplished. You will hear of nations shutting down parts of the ‘net in the future, and one day this will be used against my people. The earth is about to enter into a time of increased persecution and distress, but no one can shut down my Spirit.” (see complete post)

Thanks to Z3er Nora for sharing this message.

Ckd
Ckd
August 10, 2019 10:51 PM

The part that I get caught up on is the “The next President will take Executive Orders to a whole new level.” What does this really mean? So far Trump has issued 120 Executive Orders while Obama at this same time in his presidency had issued 171 Executive Orders. In the very least this proves that this prophecy cannot be completely validated as of yet.

James, I’ve noticed since you’ve been back from writing your book you cherry pick prophetic words that seem to align with your understanding, with current knowledge, of how the future will unfold. Your site in the past has hosted multiple points of view and while I tend agree with a lot of the things you say, you, I, and anyone else must admit we can be wrong. If we get too focused on the cloudy mirror that we gaze upon, knowing only in part, we may as humans loose site of the unexpected twists and turns that real life often brings. What ends up happening is what will happen with those who support the pre-tribulation rapture theory. They’ll lose all credibility when the thing they supposed would happen does not happen, at the time they said it would happen, and I would hate for something like that to happen to your site because I feel like the Lord has given you a platform to spread “His” prophetic messages to the people. It’s a tough place to be in and I do not desire to be in your shoes but I pray from afar that the Lord grants you wisdom and that you exercise discernment concerning these things. Blessings.

Kirk
August 12, 2019 12:32 PM

Ckd, in the past I have been confused and frustrated that many prophetic words and dreams seem to contradict one another. One person sees only blue skies and grace, glory, revival and blessings from God, while another person sees only judgement, sin, calamity, and anger from God. I have now come to see that certain prophetic people may only be seeing the particular piece or section of the puzzle God gives them and nothing else. We see and prophesy in part, so if four people are standing in a farm field, one may be looking up and seeing only blue sky. Another may be looking west and seeing a forest. Another may be looking east and seeing a red barn with a couple cows, but none of the other ones see that barn or cows. That doesn’t necessarily mean the others are wrong, they have just been given a different part of the puzzle to work on. Only time will tell which ones have been right or wrong but I am learning not to quickly dismiss other messages just because they don’t fit into the few puzzle pieces that I already have. I continue to ask God for discernment and for more revelation and to lead me to those that have the missing pieces. God bless!

S. Renee Felder
Renee
August 12, 2019 12:29 PM

I agree with the word and can offer confirmation regarding a President doing harmful things covertly. I say this because I was also shown something similar. What I was shown had to do with the Executive order 6102 to confiscate gold from individuals. The order that was given by President Roosevelt will happen again but will be more insidious. The government and the media will make it appear that they are doing a good thing by taking from the ‘rich’ and giving to the ‘poor’ portraying itself as a modern day Robinhood. I presumed it would have happened if Hillary Clinton became President. But I now know that we were given more time, a reprieve to prepare. But I believe it will happen. I talk about this in more detail in the prophetic book I have written about the collapse of the banks and the fall of our economy.

Obama caused polarization on the Right. Trump causes polarization on the Left. As Obama was part of a long term plan, so is Trump. He may be a Cyrus, but he is also a hammer. Christians assume that as an instrument of The Most High, he is supposed to do all good things. But we are forgetting that America is under judgement. Trump is an instrument of judgment. Whoever wins the next election, whether Trump or someone else will also be an instrument. We have to get ready regardless because things are about to get much worse in America.

Deena
Deena
August 13, 2019 10:37 PM

Exactly!!!!
That’s what I tried telling family. We didn’t have a good choice to vote last time cause we were under judgement.

Linda Hasche
Linda Hasche (BelieveActs2)
August 10, 2019 3:55 PM

WOW James, Mr. Fenn is “spot on”. Also, look at what is happening with the Internet and the alternate media websites (and/or YouTube) being shut down.
I would also like to share a warning Word related to what Mr. Fenn stated:
4-8-17 ~ This WORD from the LORD had me Shaken: “Trump Reports to Obama.” – BelieveActs2FIRE

James Grubbs
James Grubbs
August 10, 2019 5:13 PM

I believe everyone was hoping that this wasn’t true but seems he is under the globalist thumb. I also remember reading a prophecy on here that said a beautiful but hateful woman would gain control of this nation. Beautiful doesn’t describe hillary but could describe Ivanka. Those who call themselves jews but are not run this nation and Ivanka is in deep with them. Also consider how she is continually being groomed into a position of power by being allowed to attend meetings that she shouldn’t be attending. I thought I would never live to see the day when Americans would openly worship a man as they did obama. As far as signs go, obama has hit the cosmic lottery as far as signs pointing to him as the AC. Yeah, your post isn’t hard to believe and in fact, makes perfect sense to those who aren’t afraid to admit the truth to themselves. Everything that is considered moral, right and just is being attacked from all flanks in this nation and the clock is counting down.

Linda Hasche
Linda Hasche (BelieveActs2)
August 10, 2019 5:23 PM

Hello James . . . It’s still important for folks to take these things to the Lord in prayer. Have you noticed many of the things that are true, are also things we don’t like? Here’s one of mine. . . If I eat too much chocolate, I’ll gain weight . . . A truth I don’t like 😊
I just read the following posted on Drudge . . .
Excerpt:

The Trump administration has reauthorized the use of controversial traps dubbed “cyanide bombs” to kill coyotes, foxes and other animals across the US.

The Environmental Protection Agency announced this week that it would allow, on an interim basis, the use of M-44 devices, which trap wildlife with bait before spraying sodium cyanide into their mouths, according to CBS News.

Kathleen Nelson
Kathleen Nelson
August 11, 2019 8:19 AM

I’m believing that is true
Right after Trump was elected president I seen this in a vision.
President Trump was in the white house mingling with people he went to the entryway and there was a small table with a map on it.It was Machelle Obama telling President Trump what he should know and Obama was right behind her.

Michelle gibson
Michelle gibson
August 11, 2019 10:47 AM

Kathleen, I had a dream where all war broke out and I was trying to get this little boy out of the WH and we had made it to the top of a building to get on a helicopter , which we thought was for us and all of a sudden Michelle and Obama step out and they make us go back to the WH and show them around. And I say to myself, why are we showing them around they just left. end of dream

Kathleen Nelson
Kathleen Nelson
August 11, 2019 11:05 AM

Very interesting Machelle

Lydia Hodge
August 12, 2019 10:54 AM

Hey Linda as you know I’ve been seeking God regarding Obama, Trump and Hillary working together to establish the NWO. I’m glad you shared this post again regarding Trump working for Obama. I’m wondering if this word about the next president ruling with cruelty behind the scenes refers to Obama ruling behind the scenes. I’m also reminded of a few words/dreams I’ve read about here on Z3. One dream prior to the last election was of someone going to vote and when they got to the ballot box there was only 1 choice on both tickets, Obama and Obama. I think that dream represented that both candidates were really in this together and working for Obama. Someone else had a dream of Obama riding a white horse and there was someone on the same horse riding behind him. That someone had hair like Donald Trump but if I remember the dream correctly they couldn’t quite make out the face. I think that probably refers to the fact that the relationship between them is hidden at the time. Anyway God just continues to bring these things to my remembrance confirming where I believe he is leading me. God Bless.

Anne Chivers
Anne Chivers
August 13, 2019 5:36 PM

Hello Lydia : I was just re reading these comments and read your reply. I remembered this one by Christopher Harris post Dec. 2018

Just goes to show ; CANT TRUST ANY OF THEM. I am reminded of the verses Re : Men’s hearts are so wicked & Deceitful – THEY : THE POLITICIANS ARE NOT IN RIGHT STANDING WITH OUR HEAVENLY FATHER @ THIS POINT IN TIME. – wickedness certainly prevails.I can certainly remember just recently with all this G. Epstein fallout – photos of a younger looking Trump taken with those in question. Bill Clinton as well. Clinton crime network. They all need exposing by the Almighty.

Many huge strongholds .- strangle holds ..wickedness in high places .. NWO. etc.. BUT WE HAVE HOPE THAT OUR HEAVENLY FATHER KNOWS ALL. & ONE DAY VERY SOON THE DARK SIDE WILL ALL COME CRASHING DOWN – even though I believe with all my heart the wicked ones think & believe they are untouchable .. They are all in for a BIG. surprise.!
Blessings to you.

Lydia Hodge
Lydia Hodge
August 13, 2019 9:49 PM
Anne, Thank you for bringing that post by Christopher to my attention. I do remember reading that but at the time the whole idea of them working together didn’t make sense to me even though I knew they at one time had been friends. I had a dream myself not long ago that caused me to revisit the idea they might be on the same side. In the dream there were Democrats standing together in a circular fashion and they were verbally attacking and accusing one another. ( This was before the news story of infighting among the dems that happened a little while back). Standing at a distance from them was Hillary and she had a smile on her face as if she were pleased with what was happening. I also seen Trump standing at a distance from them as well as standing at a distance from Hillary. He was watching them also. Then he lowered his head and glanced toward Hillary and mouthed the words, “ Thank you.” I got the sense that they were in it together. I’ve been praying about what this means. Recently I was lead to revisit a dream by Bette Stevens that I recalled about a group of people working together but I couldn’t remember if Hillary was one of them. It took some searching but I found the video that was an updated version of a dream she had shared on Z3. She includes 6 people who are working together. They are Obama, Trump, Hillary, Putin, Kushner and Pope Francis. I have included the video if you would like to watch. The part where she shares her dream starts at 15:00 and last for about 10 minutes. https://youtu.be/zAG98ORAVjY Also here is a link to the original post that was on Z3 before… Read more »
Anne Chivers
Anne Chivers
August 14, 2019 12:11 AM

Lydia thank you for your reply & I am watching the links to what you have sent. re 6 people working together. Just before I read your reply as I was sitting in the armchair & pondering , praying and after that went to a before it’s news site & was reading a current post re Trump & Kushner.-{ of course they are related because of marriage between J.K. & I.T.} – I read another post 2 weeks ago that said they were pretty sure D.T. converted to Judaism maybe in 2017.. well further down on the article I have just read it reads: D.T. converted to Judaism 3 yrs ago .I think under guidance from NYC. Chab..Lubavitch rabbi.in NYC.so this is interesting. in line with what the very Orthodpx sects believe They are waiting for the Moshiach. Their one – a man/ !! . not the TRUE one. one. link of many in the article:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5tE7KRF8Big 5min51secs.

So as u say much to pray & seek wisdom on..but seem to be many clues! J.K. also bought a building on 5th Ave ( no was 666)saw something on that in 2016.-plus an old watch tower building belonged to. Jehovah Witnesses. -founder of J.W. Charles Taze Russell was a known F.M. I read that article way back.

Back to the dream of Christopher Harris- he talked about D.T .& Hillary in Knights uniforms.. ? found correct info that says D.T. German- Jewish name is Drumpf & believes he is a knighted 33rd degree.F.M. I know from Wikipedia- I read just recently D.T. father or grandfather was German.& his mother was Scottish hence Presbyterian background.

Linda Hasche
Linda Hasche (BelieveActs2)
August 12, 2019 10:59 PM

Sometimes it takes time, Lydia. The Holy Spirit told me “Obama is the AntiChrist” in 2011. I had a difficult time accepting that, even though I knew Holy Spirit told me. He confirmed that through another person. I never mentioned that again until 2015, when I sent my first email to James Bailey telling him I also was told Obama was the AntiChrist. Next thing I know. . . It was written as a post here on Z3. From here. . . I stared my first blog to share dreams, visions and revelations. The rest is history.
I still have some dreams from the 1990s I haven’t felt led to share, nor have I been given the interpretation.
So, we press on, seeking TRUTH in everything, because a partial truth . . . Means it’s a lie.
Blessings

Ed H
Ed H
August 17, 2019 8:46 PM

John Fenn also had a word of an economic crash in September of 2018. Did not happen. Did he hear God or did he hear from the 2nd heaven?

Nora
Nora
August 19, 2019 1:21 PM

Hello Ed H, I couldn’t find your reference to JF saying that. I did see in his July 2017 monthly newsletter his sharing “the Lord told me of things through September 2018” but no mention of “crash”. In that article he also said “the collapse will come when conservatives are in charge” according to the Lord as well. (But no dates) Sonia C. confirmed his statement that the last 2 years of this president will be rough on people [but I don’t know if that’s this term or next]. She said the next 2-3 years will be rough on people. Now to be prepared and see.

Robson
Robson
August 12, 2019 1:00 PM
I am an original Q follower but Christopher warned and I listened despite wanting to argue. It gave me new ears. I studied revelation and I recall a great delusion and strong advice to judge by fruits. Midterms was the dead giveaway where 2 seats were overturned enough to shut us up. Caught red handed election fraud, then trump was too conveniently helpless, losing all our rights like a globalist, no exec orders or free speech crackdowns. Now I learn he’s been behind this censorship from loose lips. I was raised in DC, people talk. Judging by fruits, I now see how insideous money can be. Monetized patriot channels keep dreaming of winning, oh they’re so scared, let’s get the popcorn. All this reeks of pride, another revelation point. None are harmless as doves, wise as serpents.. they can’t turn back now as some channels are hitting hundreds of thousands per year, one 40k a month selling health products. they say take the red pill, I tell them stop popping pills and wake up! I’ve been Facebook banned 4x. He’s never been one of us, just think. Simpsons cartoon and 2012 ipetgoat showed us clearly he was selected. He’s also a lifetime leftist that suddenly did a 180 before running? Just so happens he wrote art of the deal, deal of the century, the apprentice which has references to a book and Masons that will bother you… In 2017 on cam he admitted he’s still a mason and he admits he never had nor will repent. I saw the flight logs to epsteein island, now they say he never went either time, last yr he never went into the dungeons. A double fakeout sting on supporters I feel is a way to remove armed believers super fast. Ingenious, none see… Read more »
Robson
Robson
August 12, 2019 1:00 PM

Correction YouTube banned 4x

Sheryl Fortnat
August 11, 2019 8:08 PM

Shalom all z3ers!
I find it interesting, to say the least, that so many people put their faith and trust in D.T. ?? I have never really cared for him as a business man well before he announced he was running for President. He was a Democrat and close friend of the Clinton family at one time. People must have short memories? Deception and slight of hand seems to come natural for Mr. T. I still pray for him for Almighty God’s Will to be done because we are instructed to pray for those in authority. I thank God that He has all power, control and the Final Word. Oh that U.S. citizens would put their whole faith and trust in Jesus!! God bless all on z3.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
August 11, 2019 8:25 PM

Shalom Sheryl. You write, “Deception and slight of hand seems to come natural for Mr. T,” but in the very next sentence, you write, ” I still pray for him…” I just want you to reflect on that and see how it would feel if some Christian wrote that about you. The law of Christ is LOVE. Right? Let the world see that in you. God bless.

Sheryl Fortnat
August 11, 2019 9:33 PM

Thank you, Mario Ferez, Jr.
I will most definitely reflect and pray about this post! I should have prayed before I made a comment. I meant that when D.T. was a business man, he appeared to be deceptive to me many years ago. But that is not what I typed and not what is said.
Thank you very much.
God’s blessings and grace to all on z3.

watcher
watcher
August 13, 2019 8:09 AM

Sheryl I dont think there is anything for you to think about. You are probably right when you consider who trumps mentor was – Roy Cohn – deception was his life

Kathleen Nelson
Kathleen Nelson
August 11, 2019 8:02 AM

The end of October of2018 as I was barely awake in the morning. A dream- vision
President Trump was right in front of me pointing a gun right in my face. I quickly pushed the gun away from my face.

Linda Hasche
Linda Hasche (BelieveActs2)
August 11, 2019 12:53 PM

Greetings, James. One of my prayer focuses: That ALL professing to be a Christian, truly, truly seek the LORD now. This is to have Holy Spirit bring to our mind anything we need to do to be ready for both the tragedies that will continue to accelerate and at some point . . The return of LORD Jesus, Yeshua THE Messiah. Eventually there WILL be an “awakening” here in USA Mystery Babylon . . . But sadly that won’t come until the bombs are dropping on our soil and that is what the LORD has let me understand is the truth of the matter.

Here’s a warning message I had to repost today:
8-11-19 ~ Spiritual Abortions Caused by the False “Church” – BelieveActs2HARVEST

Ali
Ali
August 10, 2019 5:29 PM

The only thing I’ll say is this. Some of these prophets/prophecies are completely wrong. If trump is a false deceiver, many prophets tell us to pray for him. Why pray or bother to vote for a man who doesn’t have our best interest? It sounds like he is no different than Hillary. I suppose one brought instance judgement and one simply delayed it

Linda Hasche
Linda Hasche (BelieveActs2)
August 11, 2019 12:56 PM

Greetings Ali,
I was given specific instructions on what to pray for Trump and it is this and I quote:
“Pray he will not go beyond My judgements”

With that prompter from the LORD, I understood yet again, Trump is a part of the judgement on the USA Mystery Babylon the Heavenly Father is using and will continue to use, until it’s time for Obama-THE-antiChrist to step back on the global stage.
Another prayer that works in any situation:
“Father, let YOUR Will be done.”

Blessings

Julie Doty
Julie Doty
August 11, 2019 3:22 PM

Hi Linda, I am only writing to confirm what you’ve been told by our LORD. It was 2 weeks prior to the mid-term elections that I was watching President Trump at a Texas rally. Everyone was hyped up including myself watching it on TV. When the feelings in me began to grow, our LORD spoke these words to me, “Do not be deceived by this man. He has an unteachable spirit. When you pray, pray that my will be done in and through him”. Our LORD spoke those very same words to me the following week. I have passed this information on to my church and family. Father, let YOUR will be done.

Linda Hasche
Linda Hasche (BelieveActs2)
August 11, 2019 10:47 PM
Thank you for that confirmation, Julie. I appreciate that. Another warning I was given, related to this discussion: 🚨💥10-11-18 ~ “ALL Global Governments are in Cahoots with Satan!!!” https://whistleblowerjeff.holyspiritwind.net/2018/10/10-11-18-all-global-governments-are-in-cahoots-with-satan-linda-hasche-believeacts2/ I received this WORD from the LORD on 10-10-18 and 10-11-18: “ALL global governments are in cahoots with Satan!!! I will repeat myself again: ALL global governments are in cahoots with Satan!!! False hopes abound in Babylon, that which you call United States of America. Don’t you know even YOUR government is in cahoots with Satan!!! You listen to the lies of those who have not heard Me, much less sought Me about these things. America, you are going to be brought down, for your pride, arrogance and global destruction have filled the cup of abomination to overflowing. You greedy nation of self-indulgence. Do you think you will escape that which My people have experienced globally? Persecution is coming to your nation, oh Babylon. I will refine My people with a refiner’s fire they do not want so their souls will be ready for eternity. Treacherous deeds are going on behind the scenes in your current White House, yet you are blind and mis-guided for you want your luxuries to continue. They will be destroyed in fires, theft and destruction. Do My people hear Me? No, most do not. Most hear the voices of delusion, casting seeds of false hopes to prevent you from seeking the TRUTH. Will you repent now and turn from your evil deeds that I may relent and heal your land? No, most will not without my discipline, yet the false voices of delusion keep you from seeing that truth. Turn NOW before it’s too late, for the global governments are planning your takedown so they can usher in the kingdom of darkness. I will allow the… Read more »
Crystal Sharpe