Prophetic dream reveals supernatural protection after “draining the swamp.”

Z3er Michelle Gibson shared the following prophetic dream she received recently.

I had a dream where I was with my dad and some other people in a very deep swamp that had been drained. It was so deep, we had to take a ladder down to the bottom. We were going around picking up white washed huge alligator skulls.

In the middle of this dry swamp was a huge oak tree. As we were going around picking up these skulls, a huge alligator suddenly came from behind the mighty oak tree.

I told my dad, “Watch out!”

He replied, “I got this. You run to the ladder.” End of dream.

Michelle’s Interpretation:

I know the oak tree represents President Trump because I asked God about it one night after seeing an oak tree in another dream and He showed me it represented Trump.

In my dreams, my dad always represents my heavenly father, so when he said, “I got this,” I believe God was saying that regarding the huge alligator coming from behind President Trump.

Julie
Julie
August 25, 2018 11:28 PM

What President Trump is doing has been miraculous. I believe the hand of God is aiding him because of the prayers of the righteous. I believe it is the faith of the people that is literally saving our country because it hangs by a thread and I think the devil was sure it would have fallen by now. This shows what our faith and prayers can do. We can win if we continue to walk in faith and the authority and power of God to send the fiery darts back from whence they came and to take the victory as we strive with courage and faith in the power of Jesus’ bourne cross. The end of the world may be a tribulation but after the tribulation will come the blessings.

John Barry
John Barry
August 26, 2018 10:12 AM

Sister Julie I have worked for powerful people & observed them , Pres. Trump is slick , a skilled deal maker & he reads people very well , knows his audience & GODs hand is clearly on him . While I think Pres. Trump loves America in his way , I don’t know if he is a Christian but he is clearly GODs man for the day & hour and if we pray for him I believe GOD will show America Great mercy in what is coming . Who is in charge when the crisis comes is very important I think . Blessings

Julie
Julie
August 26, 2018 3:25 PM

Thank you. He may not be a Christian, but we are! So let’s not give up praying for what is right. Even a bad man can stop the devil when he is getting away with the child sacrifices occuring by the occult in offices of government. Trump knows about it and is fighting for the children. We have to keep praying. Just keep praying and don’t stop. Satan does not want his work thwarted. I can’t imagine that the work will ever be more intense than it is right now, on the cusp of exposing child abuse.

Elizabeth Marie
August 26, 2018 12:39 AM

When I read the dream, this verse immediately came to mind:

“and provide for those who grieve in Zion— to bestow on them a crown of beauty instead of ashes, the oil of joy instead of mourning, and a garment of praise instead of a spirit of despair. They will be called oaks of righteousness, a planting of the LORD for the display of his splendor.” Isaiah 61:3

Carolanne
Carolanne
August 26, 2018 4:18 PM

I believe the alligator represents Levithian, the enemy. The father is our Heavenly Father. The ladder is His only begotten Son, Yahashua. The bottom of the swamp represents the Pit, or eternal damnation.and the alligator skulls represent the lost souls, those who are will be whitewashed, or cleansed, by accepting the Gospel message. The oak tree represents the Tree of Life, salvation. The only Way to the top of the Tree is through Jesus our Ladder. Searching the swamp represents looking for souls to rescue and pull out of the pit those who are dead in their trespasses, as the Father leads you to those to whom you should share the Gospel and to pray for. The world is a dangerous swamp, but the Lord has dried up the swamp, giving us time to pull people up out of the pit. The time for harvest is while the swamp is dried up. A slimy swamp would make it impossible to reach them, they would get sucked into the bottom of the pit. When Leviathan threatens or attacks you for your servanthood, or causes you to sin, the Father tells you to run to Jesus for safety or repentance and cleansing. To climb a ladder, one must look up, fixing our eyes on Jesus, climbing the Ladder out of the pit to the Tree of Life, to refresh you again, like a strong Tower, the Oak. He says I’ve got this, because He holds everything in His hands, and will fight Levithian on our behalf when we feel threatened, and to run to Him, fixing our eyes on Him in perfect trust., being filled with the Holy Spirit.

Michelle gibson
Michelle gibson
August 26, 2018 7:30 PM

Carolanne I agree this makes since to me also. A lot of my dreams have a double meaning. One night I was praying about all the evil in the world. That night I was awaken with the word Levithian, and was given scripture and was told, he has always been here.

Xavier
Xavier
September 1, 2018 5:36 PM

John Kilpatrick, of Pensacola,FL: Gave a prophetic warning, talking with Sid Roth, in an outside camera interview, concerning President Trump, on 8/23/18.

He stated the Lord showed him: “President Trump has been dealing with an Ahab spirit. But he is about to enter into an arena, where he will now deal with an Jezebel spirit. The Ahab spirit is weak, compared to this Jezebel spirit that will come against The President. Emerging from the shadows will now be the deep state, and now will begin to [openly] see the power brokers. This Jezebel attack will be, where she knocked the man of God [Elijah] out of power. She unseated him. That spirit is now going to come against the president, and there is now going to be a confrontation royal. Whenever the people see it, they are going to realize there is a lot of stuff that has come against this man. Up until now, it has been this, but now it is about to become that.”

You can watch the full approx 10 minute video on Sid Roth’s Facebook page, of John giving his Prophecy.