“I have been sent to tell you to warn the Christians to pray for their president.”

Sadhu Sundar Selvaraj received an angelic visitation today with a warning about an evil plan to remove President Trump from office. He sent the following message to Pastor Joe Sweet from Shekinah Worship Center.

This evening at 5.25 pm on November 13, 2018 (Singapore date and time), I had a visitation from an Angel of the Lord with a drawn sword in his right hand. He spoke to me about President Donald Trump. I wasn’t thinking about him nor praying for him at that time. I was just busy doing some other works.

The Angel of the Lord said: “I have been sent to tell you to warn the Christians to pray for their president. He is in danger of being impeached and removed from office. There are sinister forces working behind the veil on this. Several Attorneys, Judges, Senators, Congressmen and even Governors are working on it. It is not the plan of God for him (President Trump) to be removed. Ask the Christians to pray.”

Please prayerfully act on this Word.

This warning confirms the dream received by Christopher Harris on October 13 (see complete post). Christopher was told this plan would manifest within the next five weeks, which ends this coming weekend. Christopher was specifically shown former Speaker of the House, John Boehner, is one of the leaders of this plan. Since Christopher is an Australian citizen and resident, he did not even know who John Boehner is.

I believe what the angel told Sundar, “It is not the plan of God for him (President Trump) to be removed. Ask the Christians to pray.”

Thanks to Z3er Soar for sharing this message.

andreaofla
andreaofla
November 13, 2018 5:56 PM

I have never seen such treacherous actions against a president and a nation than I have seen with the Democratic party in the last two years. Surely Judas is here to take down a nation. Take down Trump, take down America. Christians must pray. God put this man in office for a kingdom purpose.

Kylah Davis
Kylah Davis
November 13, 2018 8:14 PM

I believe Trump was put in for our sake as well, to delay the coming tragedies and persecutions that would wreak havoc on the church if the other side was to take office sooner. We need all prayer warriors, intercessors to get together on Trump’s behalf, or Judas, the betrayer would come sooner than is planned, which wouldn’t be the best for us. The church still needs time to prepare, and God is giving that time now. Pray that it doesn’t end sooner than it could have.

LilyLamb
LilyLamb
November 14, 2018 2:14 AM

Yesterday night I was reminded by the Lord to pray for your president. The Lord used to ask me to pray for him. This morning I have heard fhe Lord telling me after I asked him..Lord is the president in danger. He replied bsck: Day and night he is. They want to impeach him and if this happen judgement will fall on America very quickly.

Know that I am not a citezen of your country but been given many dreams about your president and your former one, Obama. Please pray earnestly cause I could hear these words many times after your mid term: Things will go quickly now.

Then I heard: In 20days and I was shown it too.

At that time when I counted the 20days it will fall on 19nov, 2018. I don’t know though if 20 is simply symbolic or really related to a date. Please pray over it.

I could not figure out what were things the Lord was referring too.

I am shocked by that post from Bro. Sadhu…its the same words I have received and I felt un ease on my spirit and in my heart…please take my post to the Lord for confirmation and if he confirms it, pray esrnestly for Mr. Trump and his associates because I can hear also the word: Betrayal! The time has come where you will be betrayed by your own blood and family tiee. Brothers will betray brothers..

May God in Jesus name, bless us more with his wisdom and discernment in this hour. May he helps us to be well prepared and support his combat through fasting and prayer. May the Lord’s will prevail. Amen

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
November 13, 2018 5:49 PM

Thanks James
We all must pray for Donald Trump. Wicked people in the government wish
To destroy our democracy and our legitimate votes for our chosen US president .
Philip

Tom
Tom
November 13, 2018 7:16 PM

These are probably people, largely Republican, who want to see changes in government but not drastic changes. They probably want a “united” country but that means keeping the evil as well as what may be good. They are willing to close their eyes and compromise with evil for “unity” and “the good of the nation” but evil will always be evil and will always eat away to bring destruction. I believe God is using Trump to bring a clear division within the nation – good or evil; not a stew containing good things and evil things. A stew with 99% good ingredients and only 1% poison will still kill. It is my recollection that Sundar was earlier shown that if Trump is removed and does not finish his term then things really begin to hit the fan. We see enough “bad” stuff now; what will it be like when he is removed and there is no government storm wall trying to hold back the flood of evil?

Carl Manning
Carl Manning
November 13, 2018 8:20 PM
Mitt Romney is now the new Republican Senator-elect from Utah. He is not to be trusted at all because he is a member of the Bush/Clinton/Obama CIA Criminal Cabal. His role was CIA drug money launderer just like JEB Bush. His Cayman Island secret bank account was just the tip of the iceberg. He has this squeaky clean good wholesome Mormon image, but it’s all for public consumption because it’s all CIA-controlled Mockingbird Media “Narrative”. Have you noticed all of these globalists and Deep Staters always have their “narrative”? Romney had a South American mistress during his drug laundering escapades. There is a photo of him with her exiting a plane on the tarmac. We are all very familiar with the scathing anti-Trump speech Romney made when Trump had virtually secured the nomination for the Republican Party. Did you notice how much attention that speech was given by the CIA Mockingbird Media?!? Never forget that 2012 GOP Presidential Candidate Mitt Romney was seen at the Bilderbergs Meeting with his running mate, another approved globalist Deep Stater and Trump nemesis, the exiting Republican Speaker of the House, Paul Ryan, the successor to John Boehner. When JEB Bush, the Bush Crime Cabal GOP heir apparent, and Hillary, the Empress Level Satanic Witch and Bush Crime Cabal Democrat heir apparent, were politically eviscerated by Trump, Romney was then tapped to excoriate Trump in a speech given special attention by the CIA-controlled media here in the US. Senator-elect Romney is already on record opposing the end of the bogus Deep State Mueller probe of completely fabricated alleged Russian collusion by Trump. He is not to be trusted at all. I believe he fully intends to oppose Trump in 2020 as the new heir apparent of the Bush Crime Cabal. I fully expect the CIA-controlled… Read more »
Jim
Jim
November 14, 2018 12:07 AM

I def have not seen anything legitimate to indicate he had or has a mistress! In sprite of his more established credentials, he’s always struck me as someone who is prudent, wise and a true leader. America would have been a lot better off with Romney in office than O.

Ann
Ann
November 14, 2018 9:36 PM

Brother Jim: your last sentence in your post “better than ‘O'”? Not going to debate your remark because I don’t know anything otherwise. Except that perhaps things got so bad in that timeframe that it may”ve awakened some sound asleep saints to how late the hour was.

Care
Care
November 14, 2018 10:35 AM

Hello, normally I just tend to read Z3 and not contribute much personally, but I just wanted to share a dream I had last year, May 31, 2017. I struggle with poor health and disability, so I have to take daily naps. During my nap that day I had a very unusual dream. In my dream, I knew that something very bad had happened. I approached a young man with dark hair and eyes (possibly Hispanic?) in his teens, who told me that Donald Trump had been assassinated. I was surprised as he was quite happy about this. Then the young man left and I heard a voice that said, “The Father who loves America will be removed and America will stand alone and be judged.” I began to weep in my dream with extreme grief and woke up crying and began to pray. I’m not a Trump super fan or anything like that, but I just knew things were going to be very bad for us. Thank you and God bless.

Ed V
Ed V
November 13, 2018 10:43 PM

I have been praying hard for him every day since January 2016 when the Lord told me he was William Wallace. I didn’t know at the time Trump had Scottish heritage. I will pray harder for him.

Random Lurker
Random Lurker
November 14, 2018 11:54 AM

During William Wallace’s time, the English monarchs were trying to force unity upon the whole island and claimed Scotland as part of their domain, yet, in the end, Scotland broke free for several hundred years before the Scottish Stewarts peacefully inherited the English throne. There appear to be many people on this forum who believe that America will be divided, so maybe this is a clue regarding how it will happen.

Random Lurker
Random Lurker
November 14, 2018 10:56 AM

If he’s a modern William Wallace, who would be our King Robert the Bruce? If the rumors about Edward II are based on fact, then maybe there could be some truth in all this. (Think about Edward II’s position and rumored character and apply it symbolically to the modern world. It’s kind of what were all up against.)

Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
November 15, 2018 7:00 AM
James, someone forwarded your post to me yesterday, and I feel led to share two dreams recently given to a prophetic friend of mine. His name is Elijah and he lives in Nigeria. 1st Dream: About four weeks ago he dreamed President Trump appeared at a rally where thousands of people were in attendance. He was walking in the midst of the crowd handing out money. Elijah stood afar off just watching. Trump was attended by three body guards who appeared not to care for his safety, and he sensed they were evil. Trump made eye contact with Elijah and worked his way over to hand him money. As Trump drew near he could see he had a look of fear and confusion on his face. Trump knew he was in danger. He watched as Trump tried to leave the scene, but it was then that Elijah heard gun shots. He saw Trump fall to the ground, but didn’t know if he was dead or not when the dream ended. 2nd Dream: Two weeks ago he called with another dream about Trump. It was completely dark and Elijah couldn’t see anything in the dream, until suddenly, he saw a face illuminated in the darkness. It was President Trump. He could see a look of worry and concern on his face. Then they made eye contact through the darkness. There were no words spoken, but Trump’s eyes were asking for help. It was as if Trump was overwhelmed and didn’t know what to do…. End of Dream As we were discussing the latest dream, the voice of the Lord said, “The outcome is up to YOU!” When I heard that, I saw a vision of Trump in his oval office with many men surrounding him. They were all leaning over him… Read more »
Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
November 15, 2018 7:14 AM

I forgot to mention, Elijah has NEVER had dreams about our president before. The only dream God has given me about Trump was the night of the election, which is on my website (and z3 as well), titled ‘Do Not Leave Your Station…’. http://themightyhandofgod.com/?p=1618

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
November 15, 2018 9:38 AM

Amen!!!

Lorna Graham
Lorna Graham
November 13, 2018 11:01 PM

https://www.thecallofthebride.com/sharlene-s-visions. Vision #120. “Dark Entity.” (Received this week). A Call to Prayer for President Trump following a vision of him surrounded by people controlled by demonic forces………
We need to PRAY! (Fasting may also be required!)

Deena
Deena
November 14, 2018 1:23 AM

Yes. I agree Fasting!!!

Lydia Hodge
November 14, 2018 12:02 PM

Praying for our president and his safety and that God’s purposes through him will be fulfilled.

Tammy
Tammy
November 14, 2018 6:37 PM

I stand In Agreement by The Blood Of Jesus Christ for protection and divine intervention for President Trump and his Family now!

john_nz
john_nz
November 20, 2018 9:40 AM

Hi Lydia – Dr Patricia Green just posted a word regarding Trump – a strong warning to those planning to derail Trump’s presidency or do him harm – encourging to those who are praying – such as yourself and others here at Z3:

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
November 20, 2018 3:35 PM

Thanks, John nz. Dr. Patricia Green got the word, ” ‘One of them who is scheming to impeach Trump will fall over dead as a sign that I am displeased with those coming against My Cyrus,’ says the Lord.”

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
November 14, 2018 1:42 PM

Hagmann and Hagmann have asked for prayers for Brother Steve Quayle. It is time to pray for protection on provision for Steve and all that have the courage to warn and stand firm for Jesus!