“One of them who is scheming to impeach Trump will fall over dead.”

On November 14, 2018, the Lord gave Dr. Patricia Green the following very serious message. Dr. Patricia is founder of Joy Ministries Worldwide.

“One of them who is scheming to impeach Trump will fall over dead as a sign that I am displeased with those coming against My Cyrus,” says the Lord.

I said, “Lord, this is serious. Someone is going to die.”

Then He said, “Child, I want you to go to Jeremiah chapter 16.”

10 “Now when you tell this people all these words, they will say to you, ‘For what reason has the Lord declared all this great calamity against us? And what is our iniquity, or what is our sin which we have committed against the Lord our God?’
11 Then you are to say to them, ‘It is because your forefathers have forsaken Me,’ declares the Lord, ‘and have followed other gods and served them and bowed down to them; but Me they have forsaken and have not kept My law. (Jeremiah 16:10-11)

More details are shared in this 7-minute video.

John Barry
John Barry
November 20, 2018 10:54 PM

I believe there is an important point to consider here , Dr. Green is giving from the LORD a pronouncement / sentence of judgement of death on an individual , though unknown person . From the word given , the person to die is central to the plot and a well known public figure is my guess . If such a person falls over dead it will hinder the plot & slow it down at least , I would see this as mercy . More importantly if it comes to pass it means we have gone thru a Spiritual doorway I believe . Only once in the NT in Acts & 3 times in the OT by prophets was a pronouncement of death given , and if it happens now is a strong indicator of the day & hour we live in , imo . Blessings

Adam Kerberg
Adam Kerberg
November 21, 2018 11:51 AM
Again, another place to point out what to me is a dichotomy of what the “prophets’ are saying. In this prophecy, Dr Green says that the Lord called the President “my Cyrus”, so as, if true, confirms all the other prophecies that Donald Trump is some kind of Pentecostal warrior who has been in tune with the Lord for many years, and jumped into the race to save us from ourselves. And if one of these really old politicians, ie Ginsburg, would die in the coming months, it would indicate that God is striking them down on Trump’s behalf… In the meantime, other prophets and prophecies are saying he is deceiving the Body, and will eventually with his son-in-law divide Jerusalem (my very strong spiritual inclination through much prayer) and cause calamity here. Although James has been making a compelling argument that all prophecies could be small pieces of the same picture, I see that one side of this divide in the Body is egregiously wrong. Please read Jeremiah 23:9-32 (too long to post here) as a reference. Also, 1 Corinthians 14: 32-33- 32and the spirits of prophets are subject to prophets; 33for God is not a God of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints. In other Words, God is consistent, and pure, and His truth bears witness in our hearts. He doesn’t contradict Himself, although as frail humans, we do; many of these words do not bear witness with my spirit and I find it most troubling. Two last points: James is doing a great job trying to put these all in perspective, as I have said, but the two “sides” are getting further and further apart in their prophetic tones, and harder and harder (for me, anyway) to reconcile. Please respond in… Read more »
Casey Toda
Casey
November 22, 2018 9:48 AM

I have to share what just happened. I was reading a portion of what written in the comment and I was literally blasted by The Lord quite sternly and He said “Peter” and when He did, simultaneously the portion of scripture about Peter one moment speaking by the inspiration of Father God and then immediately after speaking under the inspiration of the devil. I think God is showing us all that we have to pray for Trump. Peter was a chosen disciple, hand picked by God, set to great exploits yet we see his failures and how the enemy influenced him even in the midst of God using him. Could Trump be similar? We know all of Hell is being sent against him. Perhaps our prayers are a shield to protect him, I’ll be honest I personally have spent more time debating, trying to figure things out and even scrutinizing him rather than earnestly praying for him. The reason is because there is much warfare against prayer for him right now and the enemy would rather I just pontificate. I repent right now and ask God to give me grace to really pray and seek God’s heart. Amen

John Barry
John Barry
November 21, 2018 1:04 PM

Hi Brother Adam , I believe the differences you point out are just a matter of perception . The Jews have made a coin recently with Cyrus on one side and Trump on the other , so the Jews equate the two . This is from their perception . In history Cyrus the Great is not known for allowing the Jews to go home , but for being an Empire builder , making his Empire Great and by doing so making Himself Great and his Name to live in History . What many Great Men have sought . Freeing the Jews was a minor political matter for Cyrus ( a footnote in history ) to build loyalty in the Jews ( and other peoples ) while Cyrus was fighting wars of conquest . GOD used a man to accomplish HIS purpose , just as I believe GOD is using a man ( Trump ) to accomplish HIS Purpose now , no matter what tittle is given Pres. Trump . I hope this helps & Blessings .

Adam Kerberg
Adam Kerberg
November 21, 2018 2:56 PM
(IF) Donald Trump and his son-in-law divide Jerusalem, he is not “freeing” the Jews, but sealing their fate, leaving them with no true allies on the Earth, until the time the True Messiah Reveals Himself to them. Keep in mind, until the time of Revelation, the Jews are under strong delusion, just as many American Christians are. My broader point, and the point I will stop trying to make, is that we in the church have wildly opposing views of Trump. There are other prophecy websites, which have many prophecies posted that are not so favorable to Trump, and feel, as I do, that he is deceiving “the very elect, if possible.” I voted for him. I DO believe his election staved off judgment, but NOT for ever. I do not believe that he is ushering in some kind of revival, as many Christians DO. I do NOT believe he is some kind of mature Christian who makes bible-based choices in everything. (That would be our wonderful, God fearing Vice President, who IS all of those things.)Has anyone ever stopped to think that if Trump was ever impeached, Pence would become president, and that would be a very good thing. (trump reportedly fought very hard against choosing Pence, my former governor, by the way) The point is, I do not feel BOTH things can be true, although I DO feel that God is using Trump to accomplish His purpose, but, in MY opinion, that is INSPITE of Trump. Think of it, if God was going to strike down a wicked politician, why wait until they planned the impeachment of Trump? why not on behalf of the 60 million murdered innocents? Or for steering this country to the edge of harsh judgment from almighty God? Things to ponder, I guess. all… Read more »
John Barry
John Barry
November 22, 2018 10:01 AM

Brother Adam I had to pray about how to answer you , lets take a different track on this . No matter what great person of history you name I can show how GOD used them in the flow of history to bring about HIS ultimate plan / goal , which HE Created before the foundation of the Earth . All the people you are looking ( good or bad ) at are just tools in GODs Hand , they have no clue of course that this is true . We see such a small part of what GOD is doing and tend to focus on the details that effect our life that we miss the big picture . GOD is working HIS Plan and we are all just tools in this Great Plan of Salvation . We can do it knowingly or unknowingly , but GODs Will / Plan will be done and on HIS time schedule , not ours . Isaiah 55: 8-9 & Romans 9: 15 Blessings

Lydia Hodge
November 22, 2018 9:45 AM

I agree that professing Christians are growing ever more divided when it comes to the president and the prophecies are revealing that. Above all we have to seek God for ourselves. At times I feel that some prophetic voices are using manipulation especially in the arena of politics and it sickens me. Obey scripture, pray for our leaders but be aware that scripture warns regarding great deception upon God’s people. Now in my opinion that means I’m to be testing all things especially those in leadership against the word. I believe Trump is a tool of judgement for both our nation, Israel and the church. We have been brought to the threshing floor and he is a type of winnowing fork being used to divide and separate. I believe he will lead many professing Christians into apostasy. This is not popular but this is my heart.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
November 22, 2018 10:30 AM

Lydia, I believe Trump’s 2020 Democratic pro-abortion opponent would lead many professing Christians into apostasy far more than Trump. The choice is clear then. Real Christians need to be one. Wouldn’t you say?

Lydia Hodge
November 22, 2018 10:45 AM

Of course real Christians need to be one but this really isn’t about abortion or Supreme Court justices. To those who put their faith in a candidate maybe it is but to me it is about deception. We are being toyed with, played if you must. We are at the end of the age and I think whoever is in office will lead us into apostasy. A trap has been set
and many are walking right into it. Laws to protect the unborn are important but the only true thing to irradicate abortion is a changed heart and that doesn’t come through a political agenda but through the preaching of the word.

Ksam
Ksam
November 22, 2018 5:21 PM

Linda you said, “Laws to protect the unborn are important but the only true thing to eradicate abortion is a changed heart and that doesn’t come through a political agenda but through the preaching of the word.”This is true the republicans had a chance to defund planned parenthood and they chose not to.It’s all a facade.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
November 22, 2018 11:01 AM

Preach the word that does not exclude Godly politicians voted into office to correct abortion laws.

Paul
Paul
November 21, 2018 3:29 PM

By the way, Cyrus aknowledged Marduk, the god of babylon.

The spiritual doorway which is opened, which you mentioned in your earlier post is this one, as seen in the dream of mine.

One or many will die, from the enemy side as decreed, waiting……….

Best,
Paul

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
November 21, 2018 1:05 PM

Adam, I have concluded that since I don’t know how these warnings will play out, postponed, or cancelled, I will continue to pray, on the one hand, that Trump remains safe for himself and to delay the inevitable globalist agenda and major judgments, to allow Christians to prepare. On the other hand, I continue to pray that he does not push for dividing Jerusalem if he continues to lead America. I do believe Trump is a Cyrus, but Cyrus was a pagan king who did not know God, so being “in tune with the Lord for many years, and jumped into the race to save us from ourselves” really does not apply. God bless you in your search for the Truth.

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
November 21, 2018 2:10 PM

THANK YOU ADAM for your excellent comment of which I personally agree.

Esther
Esther
November 21, 2018 1:53 PM

Kim Clement prophesied before he died that there would be two deaths soon in the Supreme Court and we have been waiting for the second which could be Ginsberg.

Kylah Davis
Kylah Davis
November 22, 2018 8:43 PM

I can see it as both sides being correct, especially considering that God is trying to keep Trump in office for as long as possible until he decides to divide Jerusalem. This could justify the judgement against those who are trying to impeach Trump before this deal happens- it would throw off God’s plan for Trump’s purpose in office, and mess up the scheme to make the deal with Israel. This is why we are ever-implored to pray for peace in Jerusalem. Because when this happens, Gods plan to bring justice and judgement to America would finally begin, kicking off the final prophetic shift. Not one prophet has all the answers, but prophecy happens in part. It should all fit together in the end, or somebody’s wrong.

Paul
Paul
November 21, 2018 3:26 PM

Well thought of. thank you and it does ring well
Happy thanksgiving
Best
Paul

jerry rigg
November 21, 2018 10:57 AM

Its kind of like a facedown card on a poker table being uncovered…we will finally know who is in on this plot when death comes knocking.

David
David
November 21, 2018 2:54 PM

Maybe it will be Soros. He is funding much of this. Maybe it will both Bloomberg and Soros. That would be a welcome development.

Marty
Marty
November 21, 2018 11:15 PM

“Mad” Maxine Waters comes to mind as to who it might well be.

Evan Pickin
November 20, 2018 7:56 PM

With all due respect, would a Cyrus forge a peace plan that intends to divide the city of Jerusalem? That is what is rumored in Trump’s peace plan. I used to believe that Trump was like a Cyrus figure, but I’m starting to side more and more with the prophets who are saying Trump will be a tool of judgement. There can only be one side that is right, but I will be watching and listening.

God bless

Sue
Sue
November 20, 2018 9:52 PM

true, but it could be both, really, i.e. complicated.

Christina
Christina
November 20, 2018 9:02 PM

I pray daily for President Trump’s safety and for the Lord’s will to be done in his life. Thank you for sharing this, James.

Karen
Karen
November 21, 2018 4:17 PM

I see Trump, not as ‘a man of God’, but rather, ‘God’s man” for this particular time in U.S. history. Yes, he has many faults, but he has done much good for this country in the 2 years he has been President. Not only would the election of H. Clinton have been a disaster for all Christians, but Trump has reversed many of Obama’s terrible policies which were against Christians. Does the U.S. deserve to be judged? Absolutely. But judgment has been stalled for a while….

Ksam
Ksam
November 22, 2018 5:41 PM

How come are people saying judgement has been stalled for awhile? Wakey! Wakey! Look at California it’s burning, just a for instance look at the earthquakes,hurricanes,etc.

Dianne Ward
Dianne Ward
November 22, 2018 11:14 PM
I do not want to offend… but sometimes I feel that often viewpoints that are shared seem to come across as “see, the wrong man is in office” in order to justify a religious spirit… i.e. God would never choose such a rough, uncouth man to lead this nation. Not when there are 15 other much “better” men who SHOULD win the election. We do not know what this man Trump will be up against in the next 8 years. God DOES. I knew when he rode down the elevator that I was voting for this man. I saw God’s hand upon him from the beginning. I know that he is not one that many Christians would have expected God to choose. But we are NOT God. He is the only one that sees the end from the beginning. There are many examples of God’s use of those suffering from the “human condition ” in order to change the course. Even to the point of using a man named Saul, one who hunted and persecuted the early Christians, who then became one of the faith’s greatest champions. I do not propose that I can see God’s full plan for Trump, or this nation for that matter, but what I do know is that until I sense in my Spirit that God has removed His hand of protection and grace from this man I will continue to pray and support him. I believe that we are living in the end times. Everything that God revealed to John in Revelations, as well as throughout many instances in the Old Testament will come true. Whether God is using Trump to allow the United States the opportunity for another season of Grace, or to eventually set in motion the dividing of Israel… I do… Read more »
Adam Kerberg
Adam Kerberg
November 23, 2018 1:49 PM
No offence taken, but I think your assumption that God chooses our leaders in this country is the wrong one. The days of the Moral Majority are long gone. The overwhelming majority of “evangelicals” are becoming more liberal by the day and are part of an Apostate church. The American church did Not replace Israel, and it has been a while since WE, if ever, elected leaders in this country. Therefore, I think it is arrogant to assume that God stepped in in spite of and on behalf of this sinful land to swoop in and place Trump in office. ( millions of his votes were anti-Hillary votes, not pro Trump ones, so yes, we’d all agree we’d be in a FEMA camp somewhere if she was elected- he was the ONLY choice) If we, the church of Jesus Christ, elected leaders, would there be abortion? Would there be gay marriage? So much divorce? So much greed and averice? This, has to my great sorrow, become a wicked nation. This is my main argument against this unnatural fierce defense of Trump by fellow believers, that a complete LACK of discernment by our church put him in office in the first place. And this is the dilemma for me; a prophet has gone on record saying that a liberal politician will be struck down by God’s judgments, NOT fo supporting abortion, gay marriage, legalization of drugs, opening our borders for anyone, none of these things… but for opposing Trump, as if ( and this is my opinion) none of those other things upset God as bad as coming against “my Cyrus.” This troubles me and does not pass the smell test. Be that as it may, as I have said before, maybe I am not Hearing from the Lord… but feel… Read more »
jerry rigg
November 21, 2018 1:30 AM

Im not a prophet nor do I claim to be one, but this word is amazing and shouldnt frighten anyone. Look at what happened in Nevada during the election and prior, an ungodly pimp was running on the Rep. ticket and God took him out (he died) prior to the election,but preserved his conservative spot on election day as the deceased won and now a conservative Republican will have to take his place.

Alison Pound
Alison Pound
November 22, 2018 4:53 AM

The cover of 2018 Economist Magazine used by wicked to forecast their plans? Suggestion in this article is that there is a kind of hit list in the pics and Trump is next up. Having prayed on this, I think America you need to pray for your President urgently.

E K Shine
E K Shine
November 22, 2018 7:37 AM

Hi Alison! I’m glad you’re bringing up this topic: I agree we need to keep our President and his family in continual prayer for their protection as many have received warnings of attacks against him. The icon that you speak of (the clown) is a mystery to me; the author on the site interrupts it as Donald Trump but there is another icon at the top, which is definitely Trump, and it is at the end of the progression of events to yet unfold. I think the whole cover is amazing that this group has the ability to forecast future events; almost a counterfeit prophetic gift. I’ve also thought that maybe they’re using a computer program, similar to Clif High’s future forecast using predictive linguistics. Wondering if anyone else has any insight? Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
November 22, 2018 10:51 AM

E K Shine, I think the Satanic elitists plan out their detailed agenda and then draw the symbols that indicate each event. The symbols are open to other ways of fulfillment in case the planned events fail. Given their demonic sources, they can see focused events further out into the future than the average person, like a truck driver can see the road block further out than someone in a sports car.

Paul
Paul
November 22, 2018 10:16 PM

Dear sis Alison

Thank you for the link. Given me a lot of understanding and the conclusions of many matters as the Teacher says.

I realize there are many people of God tuned to so many things and also the nature the warfare being fought.

Through this site, much info has been provided to me as the Lord shows me much on the sprit realm.

Thank you and to all Z3ers as well as Z3.

As a footnote, time has accelerated very much I perceive
On this date of Thanksgiving, got a dream midmorning, could not grapple during the day, and now in the evening, it got fulfilled (natural speaking) though the spiritual implication is huge and will manifest soon. Life is so strange now a days..

Blessings,
Paul

Esther
Esther
November 21, 2018 10:22 AM

I remember a man who posted his dream here last year. He said that he was riding in a pick up truck with Trump driving. Trump was driving at full speed and dangerously going to the left AND right of the road. I believe the man’s interpretation was that Trump would shake both political parties. I believe he is being used by God to shake up our political parties, give Christians a little more time to prepare and to eventually bring judgement on America.

Kasey Streichert Burt
November 23, 2018 8:04 PM

I believe one of these three people will come under judgment by God for slandering President Trump. 1. Nancy Pelosi, 2. Dianne Feinstein, 3. Chuck Schumer. Those would be the top three although Maxine Waters and others have been just as vile. To be quite frank, I would not be surprised if God takes out all three of them at some point. Only time will tell.

As for whether or not Trump is a Cyrus, this too will be seen in time. I believe that we need to pray for our President, to seek the heart and will of God. Our President, at times is his own worst enemy by the inflammatory things he tweets and speaks. We also, need to pray for those mentioned above; that they will have a life changing encounter with the living God. Rather than see God take someone out, which guarantees an eternity in damnation, I would much rather see an awakening in these people and repentance of the lies and manipulations we have seen.

TheTruthBurns
TheTruthBurns
November 21, 2018 3:20 PM

I have come to realize that Trump has Special Guidance & that he doesn’t play 3-D Chess – He Plays a Combination of Chess, Checkers, Go & Backgammon All Simultaneously & Inter-Dimensionally because He Proves Time & Time Again that He is at Least 3 Steps Ahead of The Demons! Pray to Jesus – Pray for Trump!