Prophetic vision shows President Trump in danger

On July 12, 2018, I was awakened with a vision of President Trump in danger. He was in a valley, surrounded by mountains, with seven military tanks forming a circle around him, each one pointed directly at him. He was wearing a black suit and tie. He stood alone, completely vulnerable to the tanks.

Interpretation:
THIS IS A VISION OF WARNING TO THE CHURCH SO WE CAN PRAY EFFECTIVELY AND DELIVER OUR PRESIDENT FROM THIS INTENDED ONSLAUGHT. I HAVE ALREADY SEEN THE TANKS BEGIN TO ROTATE AWAY FROM THE PRESIDENT AS A RESULT OF THIS DECREE. READ ON!

Seven tanks represent seven nations conspiring against President Trump. Seven also represents perfection. The enemy’s plan is to render President Trump’s plans and strategies perfectly ineffective so that he is no longer a threat. The black suit represents funeral attire, further symbolizing the death of President Trump’s agenda. I didn’t sense this was a physical threat, but a political one.

Prayer Strategy:
This vision parallels the story of King Hezekiah when he was surrounded by the commander of the Assyrian army (2 Kings 18-19, Isaiah 36-39). The Assyrian King had already attacked and captured all 14 cities of Judah. Then he sent his commander to capture Hezekiah. The commander accused, intimidated, and attempted to manipulate Hezekiah to surrender. Sound familiar to what President Trump is experiencing today?

After hearing these verbal assaults, Hezekiah was troubled and called out to the Lord. He also sent some men to report the situation to Isaiah the prophet. Isaiah prophesied in Isaiah 37 and 2 Kings 19 the fate of the Assyrian King. Here is a snapshot of just a few verses of Isaiah’s prophesy:

“Because of your raging against Me and because your arrogance has come up to My ears, therefore I will put My hook in your nose.” (Isaiah 37:29)

Isaiah was literally issuing a preemptive prophetic decree against the King of Assyria! And we will do the same on behalf of President Trump!

Now here is the verse from Isaiah that forms our decree:

33 “Therefore, thus says the Lord concerning the king of Assyria, ‘He will not come to this city or shoot an arrow there; and he will not come before it with a shield, or throw up a siege ramp against it.
34 By the way that he came, by the same he will return, and he will not come to this city,’ declares the Lord.
35 ‘For I will defend this city to save it for My own sake and for My servant David’s sake.’” (Isaiah 37:33-35)

Although the enemy planned to annihilate Hezekiah and Israel, God saw victory for Hezekiah and He decreed this victory through Isaiah. The same holds true today. When the Lord gives us a decree from His word, it is established (Job 22.28).
Remember, this decree is powerful and I have already seen the tanks turn 80 degrees as a result! Let’s get these tanks sent back to where they belong…

Decree this with me:

In Jesus’ name, we decree, “Thus says the Lord, concerning President Donald Trump, “The seven nations conspiring against him will not come against President Trump or shoot an arrow or missiles of conspiracy or threat to life against him. These seven nations will not come before President Trump with shields or throw up any siege ramps or strategies against him. By the way these nations came, by the same way they will return, and they will not come to President Trump. For I will defend President Trump and save him for My own sake,” in Jesus’ name.

Cheryl-Ann Needham

Author: Cheryl-Ann Needham

Dr. Cheryl-Ann Needham, PhD, MEd is a strategic advisor of 20 years, thought leader, speaker and author. She and her husband founded Steward Now!, a ministry that equips leaders of business and ministry around the world. For over 20 years Cheryl-Ann has advised a diverse clientele ranging from individuals to corporate board rooms in both business and ministry. She provides target clarity to leaders with big visions and decision making certainty to leaders at cross roads personally or professionally. She is also a frequent speaker, trainer, and guest on television and radio.

Sue C
Sue C
July 25, 2018 8:24 PM

Pesident Trump has enormous opposition, even from “Christians”. Please pray.

George
George
July 27, 2018 6:14 AM

Probably because many of us think he’s a globalist shill trojan horse/controlled opposition to make patriots and christians think they have any real chance to win against the NWO.

And there is lots of evidence to support that.
First of all he keeps flip flopping,and surrounding himself with well known globalist mouthpieces.Secondly he blatantly lied when he was warning about the current economic bubble on the campaign trail,and then turned around and claimed everything was ok now after being elected.

Thirdly there’s documentation that suggests that he was bailed out by the Rothchilds years ago,meaning they already effectively own him.
Fourthly he keeps warmongering and keeps the lies about 9/11 and ‘the war on terror’ alive,despite it being a complete fabrication to further the globalist agenda.
So I’m supposed to abandon all rationale,common sense,and logic just because someone claims they have a ‘vision’ or ‘dream’ about Trump?

Yeah I don’t think so.Also I find your emphasis on questioning someones faith because they don’t support Trump rather disturbing.Maybe I question ‘Christians’ faith,when they so easily fall for a guy like Trump?

Robert Bishop
Robert Bishop
July 27, 2018 8:11 PM

https://youtu.be/AoJJpd_qs68 Sadhu Selveraj on the Jim Bakker show in July . The rest of the show can be found easily on YouTube

Robert Bishop
Robert Bishop
July 27, 2018 8:48 PM

https://youtu.be/4wpqTNFxDqM full episode with Sadhu Selveraj July 24

Simple Man
Simple Man
July 27, 2018 5:09 PM

George, there certainly are a whole lot of indications that he is controlled opposition. Sue C, that doesn’t mean that I don’t pray for the President, I would ask that his heart be softened and that his bad decisions be nullified. However, I have lots of reasons, including a first-hand account, to come to the conclusion that the President is not a believer,

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
July 31, 2018 2:50 PM

On August 10, 2016 Sahu Sundar Salvaraj was taken up to the Heavenly Counsel and stood before Abraham who told him to sit. He suddenly saw the spirit of Donald Trump stand in that place. Abraham said, This man will be the next president of the United States of America and the #1 reason he was chosen is because of his Godly values. The second reason is that God is giving this nation one last chance. The White House has become truly a white house because because of the prayers going up from there to the throne of God. http://www.prophecyclub.com/

TruthSetsFree
TruthSetsFree
July 26, 2018 6:57 AM

The 7 tanks reminded me of Revelation and the 7 headed beast that destroys the Woman (who holds the cup) with fire.

This woman symbolizes the Statue of Liberty which symbolizes the US who is headed by the President in this case Trump.

The 7 heads and 10 horns represent the UN which has been turning against the US, Daniel tells us the last beast will consume the whole world (UN) and Revelation gives a clearer picture of it.

The 7 heads represent the 4 of the 5 permanent members of the UN security council who run the UN and they are Russian bear, The English Lion, The Chinese Dragon And the French 4 headed leopard as France is part of the EU which is run by 4 presidents. The 10 horns are the non permanent members who are rotated out every 2 year, 5 serving and 5 in training.

ask_question
ask_question
July 27, 2018 12:12 AM

irvin baxter’s interpretation on Daniel 4 beasts
modern nations represented by the Russian bear, the German leopard with wings of a fowl, the French Rooster, and Daniel’s dreadful Fourth Beast, the last superpower on earth. British Lion ,

you might not believe, surprise ,
China will not be a anti-christ nation in the end time.
prophet Terry Bennett has said that China will not be anti-christ nation.
video start from 00 :31:00 minutes , not only Terry said so , pastor Mike bickle also said so.

video start from 00 :31:00 minutes ,Terrny Bennett

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
July 31, 2018 2:43 AM

Jonathon Cahn on the Bakker Show made this interesting observation about President Trump. Both world leaders, Trump and Cyrus, (back 457 BC) made a proclamation about Jerusalem to be the capital of Israel following a seventy year period and in their respective first year in office. Before this, in both time periods, the people of Israel were separated from their capital, Jerusalem. Most people aren’t aware that when Israel was approved my the U.N. (1947) Jerusalem was not part of Israel, so, Trump’s proclamation recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel was a very big deal and I’m sure very pleasing to God.

Robert Bishop
Robert Bishop
July 25, 2018 11:56 PM

Yup I’ve wondered / thought that something might happen to him by 2020 that will infuriate the people against the government causing internal chaos and trouble because people will know that he was taken out . I thought maybe air force 1 or something. I remember Terry Bennett saying that 2021 was the fall according to the angel Gabriel.

passby
passby
July 26, 2018 11:59 PM

2021 was the fall , fall of what ?

Strengthand Dignity
Strengthand Dignity
July 28, 2018 1:41 PM

There are 40,000 indictments coming down, so I wonder since that is happening the internal strife of the indictments and information surrounding them provides a perfect backdrop for the invasion of America.

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
July 25, 2018 5:16 PM

I believe this is a market dream. SNS

Ali
Ali
July 25, 2018 7:48 PM

Is there any reason why?

Stirred-not-Shaken
Stirred-not-Shaken
July 25, 2018 10:31 PM

Ali, sure. Presidents often show up as market trading metaphors in our dreams. O-bama represents Oil when he shows up in market trading dreams. In those particular dreams, Whatever happens to Obama represents what happens with oil. President Trump can show up as representing the stock market due to his business background. So let’s look at this dream from that perspective.

First, He’s dressed in black. Normally this represents oil. So oil is tied to what is going on with President Trump. Next we see he’s in a valley. That means a V move, and he’s at the bottom along with oil. Finally the tanks. The market “tanks” and there’s a 7 associated with that. That could be -70 S&P, -7%, or it bottoms at a “7” level (2770, 2700, etc).

Further, the elements presented in this dream line up with other market trading dreams which I am tracking, which lends further credence to identifying this as a market dream. It fits the simplest explanation for the dream, as opposed to a major confrontation with 7 nations, which, while possible, is a much more complicated fit.

SNS

Peachey
Peachey
July 26, 2018 10:14 AM

The first thing that came to me as I was reading this article was also about the stock market. That the “market tanks.”

Jeannie
July 26, 2018 11:32 PM

I watched a video a few months back about Trumps assassination in Bible code… From my understanding he will be shot and it will be an inside job. Here is the video… https://youtu.be/V-WwusSOdUo
Another video i watched today says Russia is also claiming Trump will be assassinated also… Here’s the video for that… https://youtu.be/nxRtY3Z2hw4

I believe Yahuwah placed Trump in the WH and He will take Trump out of the WH… just like JFK, Trump has made himself into a target that many people want gone… I pray it does not come true but Yah has His plans and they will be fulfilled and Trump is in the way of Satan and his plans, so I do believe Trump will be assassinated. If anyone has heard or followed “The Great Awakening” then you understand what Trump, QAnon and the Patriots have caused alot of problems for these people who have been doing everything they can to bring on the New World Order! There are also bible codes about Netanyahu assassination after he turns 70 which is in October 2019… He is also to be shot… I hope for the worlds sake these codes are wrong… But I don’t think they are not! Shalom

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
July 27, 2018 12:19 PM

Trump is a far greater threat to the elites than Reagan, JFK, Robert Kennedy, McKinley, Lincoln and Jackson all of whom were taken out by the Bankster-NWO crowd. I pray for the safety of the POTUS until his divine commission is complete on planet Earth. Who would have thought a few years ago that the Arab Spring would bring the refugee problem and, hence, the mother of all wars? America had to be taken down one way or another to have a NWO. Communism, socialism and Fascism are all first cousins. Islam is just another world dictatorship and includes the False Prophet side to the paradigm. They’ll make Jerusalem an international city for the coming Harlot religion. Trunews was discussing yesterday how Jerusalem, technically, is not part of Israel. Trump will unveil his ME Peace Plan before his demise. The A/C will “confirm” it as per Daniel 9:27, after all, he wrote The Art of the Deal.

Londoner
Londoner
July 26, 2018 5:02 AM

I’m not from the US so I haven’t been under the brainwashing and propaganda you all have been but please stop idolizing Trump, you have no hope in politicians just as we don’t in the UK. Its a distraction and all ‘ordo ab chao’.
Blessings.

Lolu
Lolu
July 26, 2018 6:14 AM

I doubt anyone here is idolizing Trump, more of the fact that people understand that God has put him there for a purpose, one which the devil is trying to derail. Even if praying for Trump sounds counter intuitive, it must be done.

July 26, 2018 12:11 PM

Propaganda is not limited to the U.S. I agree we should not idolize any man, but trust only in God, but I thank God for what He is doing right now through President Trump. It is refreshing to see some common sense in our government.

Sue C
Sue C
July 26, 2018 8:46 PM

It is obvious for any thinking person to see that for the time being, as long as the Lord permits, that President stands between us and tyranny. We should all be extremely thankful.

Robert Bishop
Robert Bishop
July 27, 2018 3:10 PM

https://goo.gl/images/uFQKW1 this scripture always bothers me when I think about what is going on with Trump because I believe that he has good intentions . My hope is that the corrupt are exposed and removed / prosecuted. If we gained 4 more years of freedom because of him then that’s great imo . If he was one of them they wouldn’t hate him imo . The mainstream media, The elitist, The globalist, former presidents, Satanist, and others .

Robert Bishop
Robert Bishop
July 27, 2018 3:18 PM
George
George
July 27, 2018 6:34 AM

You thank God that people are being deceived;and letting their guards down,because they think they have someone on their side in the white house?

What is Trump doing exactly beyond telling people what they want to hear,and throwing us a few bones here and there?
Do you think anything he is doing will remotely matter once the global economic collapse and ww3 happens?

At least if Hillary was president the patriots and Christians would be high on their guard like they were with Obama.
But no..because of Trump many patriots and Christians have went to sleep.
I don’t see things the way you guys do at all.You’re still caught in the two party mindset and it’s ridiculous.How hard is it to comprehend that the NWO controls BOTH parties,and not just the liberals/democrats?

July 27, 2018 2:05 PM

Thanking God for what He’s doing through Trump is not an endorsement of everything Trump is doing. I don’t have any way of knowing what goes in Trump’s mind, but I don’t need to know because this battle is not about personalities, but against spiritual powers in the unseen realm. I wish we would all get our focus off of Trump and onto what God is doing, revealing and instructing. I believe we’re in the time of birth pangs as Jesus warned us about in Matthew 24. We had severe pains for eight years under Obama as lawlessness was advanced, but now we are in a contraction, giving us some relief, even though it is only temporary. Contractions get more intense as the time of delivery approaches, so we should all be preparing for the next one.

Lolu
Lolu
July 27, 2018 2:12 PM

July 27, 2018 11:22 PM

Great point Lolu. Isn’t that the way it always happens?

George
George
July 27, 2018 3:25 PM

“I personally find it amusing that people who tell us not to get hung up on Trump spend so much time complaining about him.”

Maybe because a globalist shill deceiving Christians and patriots is a very serious problem,that may get lots of us unduly killed.
Yeah I have a real problem with that,and I’m not going be silent on the matter.

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
July 27, 2018 2:47 PM

Trump is in a box (the world) surrounded by snakes, ie., the neocons, the RINO’s, Democrats, socialists, communists, banksters, elites, Wall Streeters, MSM, the military-industrial complex and even his daughter and son in law who are members of the Kabbalah, a Jewish occult group. All he has is you and me and God which is more than enough for the Author of this story to produce the final days which end in great celebration and victory for us and the King of Kings, Lord of Lords, the Author and Finisher of out faith. Trump may turn out to be the greatest American president of all but right now he is Daniel in the Lion’s den.

George
George
July 27, 2018 3:39 PM

I have an issue that’s he’s being endorsed period,because numerous signs blatantly point to him being a globalist trojan horse.
I keep hearing you people uttering the sentiment that ‘At least we didn’t get Hillary,otherwise we would already be in war and economic collapse.’

That is a purely emotional stand point with zero logical backing behind it.Basically Christians and patriots are just saying that Trumps says what they want to hear,so that makes him better somehow.
Not true.

If globalists are behind both parties;the same master is in power,no matter whom is elected.Backing Trump is a fallacy because it gives Christians/Patriots a fake optimism that shouldn’t be there.

If anything Trump being president is worse.Because that means many off our brethren are now slumbering,and not paying attention.
Also if Hillary was president;she and the democrats;would have taken the blame for the collapse,when the elite implode the global economy.

Now Trump and by extension Nationalism/Conservatism/Christianity will be the scapegoat.And in all honestly that is probably the globalists aim all along.Trump could very possibly be one contributing factor,as to why Christians and patriots are so hated during the tribulation.

Because the world will say that we put a man in power;that collapsed the global economy with his bad policies,and led to much death and suffering.And seeing as the antichrist will come to the worlds rescue,he will be loved and us reviled.In short you’re giving the globalists so much ammo,and you don’t even realize it.