“The cash is now worthless, you should have bought silver and gold.”

Last month, I attended the Fire and Glory outpouring that has been happening in Southern California for almost two years. They were having a special conference that I felt like the Lord wanted me to attend.

In the afternoon session on Saturday (11/11), Miranda Nelson was preaching. Towards the end of her message, she began to prophesy and minister to people that God was highlighting. I happened to be one of them and she began to speak many things from the Lord about my call and purpose. What really stuck out to me is that she prophesied specifically that God would be speaking to me in my dreams. I have a history with God doing that, but it has been a long time since I have had a really significant dream from Him, so needless to say, I was quite excited.

Later that night, when I went to sleep, I was given a dream that I truly believe was from God.

In the dream, I was in a very deep sleep during what appeared to be the middle of the day because of how the light was coming into the room. Suddenly, my dad came bursting into my room. As I was waking up from his sudden entrance, groggy and still half asleep, he said, “Casey, the stock market has collapsed and all your investments in your portfolio have been wiped out.”

I thought to myself, this is totally surreal. Instead of being upset, I felt some relief. I responded to him and said, “Good thing I liquidated my investments and have everything in cash.”

He quickly fired back at me, “The cash is now worthless, you should have bought silver and gold.”

That was the end of the dream.

When I awoke the next day, I knew the dream was from God. In the dream, my dad spoke very sternly and urgently, like he was aware of the situation and its severity, but was not pleased by my decisions, my lack of response and lack of preparation.

Confirmations:

I asked God to confirm the dream, even though I felt it was quite clear and direct. Later that night, as I was driving to the meeting with my fiancé, we began to listen to a recent word from Lois Vogel Sharp. The title of Lois’s message reminded me of my dream, so in the middle of it, I asked if we could pause it for a moment so I could share my dream. After telling her, we continued where we left off of Lois’s word. Not more than a minute later, Lois said, “You will see the rise of silver and gold very quickly as the markets plunder for fear of what lies ahead.”

She made this statement at the 10:15-minute mark in her video, which she uploaded to YouTube on November 11.

Later that night (November 12) at the meeting, Prophet Charlie Robinson from Canada shared that God told him specifically He wanted to manifest gold and silver in his ministry, but he had to honor the silver to get the gold. As a sign and confirmation, after God spoke that to him, one night in the offering, a man gave 24 gold coins and 24 silver coins.

He shares this story at about the 2:30:00-mark in this video.

The next night, November 13, after the meeting, I felt led to share with Jerame and Miranda what had happened after Miranda had prayed and prophesied over me, so I told them about my dream and some of the confirmations. After I was done, Jerame confirmed it was from God and said he had bought silver that day, which Miranda said he never does. He told me I needed to obey the instructions from the dream.

The next night, November 14, Prophet Bobby Connor shared some incredible encounters with the Lord. Afterwards, I spoke with him very briefly and told him about my dream. He then told me about an encounter with the Lord where saw the the dollar was no longer accepted. He said it caused mayhem unlike anything we have ever seen before.

After I got home from the meetings, there was a large stack of mail. I was kind of mindlessly going through it when I came upon a plain envelope addressed to me containing a newsletter from a man named Jim Cook stating, “Learn Why Silver Could Make You More Money Than Any Other Asset On Earth”. I had never heard of this man, so I knew getting this newsletter, specifically about this topic at this time, was another confirmation of my dream.

Based on my dream and these confirmations, I fully believe the Lord is making it clear He wants us to invest in silver. I believe He wants us to invest in gold too, but there is something special about silver because:

1. In my dream, my father said, “You should have bought silver and gold.” So he put silver before gold.
  2. Then in Lois’s word, she said both would rise, but she also put silver before gold.
  3. Then Charlie Robinson said God told him “he had to honor the silver to get the gold.”
  4. Then Jerame Nelson had purchased silver the same day I spoke with him.
  5. Then the newsletter I received specifically stated, “Silver Could Make You More Money Than Any Other Asset On Earth”. (see photo shown below)

There are some good reasons to believe silver could make larger gains than gold. I did some research on the history of silver and found it is severely undervalued and becoming more and more rare because it is used industrially. There is much evidence that the price is being heavily suppressed.

I believe God is giving this message about silver now because many of His people are being tempted to trade in their metals for cryptos. It’s hard not to want to rush into cryptos because of their historic price surges. I have been praying about that too. I have invested in cryptos, but I felt like God told me it will be short lived.

I believe this dream is to be taken as an instruction, a warning and specific prayer point for the time at hand. We are living through a transfer of wealth and it just like the Lord to use something like silver which is currently less than $17 per ounce, affordable to almost anyone, to begin building up savings, preparing for the sudden event revealed in my dream.

Casey Toda

Author: Casey Toda

Casey Toda was radically saved by Jesus Christ over 10 years ago and his life has never been the same. His passions are to pursue the Heart of God in intimacy, worship and knowing Jesus as the Bridegroom during these end times.

Cat Pat
Cat Pat
December 7, 2017 12:49 AM

Hi, here’s the word I got from The Lord in 2010: I had a sizeable inheritance from my father sitting in my bank… One morning, during prayer, I asked out loud “Lord, should I invest in gold”… The Lord immediately answered me very clearly “I advise you to buy gold from me”… I said again, “yeah, but should I invest in gold”… again I heard “I advise you to buy gold from me”… l still persisted, like an idiot “well, does that mean I should invest in the gold”… He then very very loudly said “I ADVISE YOU TO BUY GOLD FROM ME”… finally, I thought, oh, that’s Rev 3, so I flipped to the scripture & very carefully read, pondered & prayed for few days. So, I asked Him “what currency I would use to buy this gold from Him?” The The Lord showed me that in spiritual matters gold is faith ~ in Him! He has shown me to invest everything in Him!!!!! He showed me that “buying gold” from Him translates into spending daily time, everyday with Him in The Word & prayer. So, I’m now to the point that nothing & nobody can block the Peace, Provision, Protection, Presence & Plans of The Lord towards His people ~ I don’t worry about lack of provision!!!!! JESUS IS LORD!!!

December 7, 2017 7:59 AM

Great testimony.

Peter Harbison
Peter Harbison
December 6, 2017 8:03 PM

The late John Paul Jackson advised people to buy silver but to buy in small units that one can use in daily transactions, presumably as one can hardly lug a heavy silver bar to the supermarket and expect change. Also in the last few days I’be been looking at David Wilkerson and he warned that silver and gold would only be useful for a season and that things would then get worse. The best investment he said was to be as close to God as possible.

Bill
Bill
December 7, 2017 10:08 AM

Peter Harbison:
John Pauls and David Wilkersons prophesies concerning Silver and gold, and the bibles reference that people would throw their gold into the street.{ worthless) has been interpreted to me as there being nothing available to purchase. ( food, water, gas etc ) hereby making it of no value

von17
von17
December 6, 2017 9:53 PM

confirmation from Sid Roth and Shane Warren on silver from several years ago
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87l4512Q4rY&t=1303s. (see time stamp 21-21:30). Everything he saw about China and Russia devaluing USD through attack on petrodollar is true as well.

I receive this from Casey Toda as a word for me to hang on and probably to all of us dont give up your silver.

I was laid off 6 years ago and haven’t had income since but I took my severance put it in silver. I don’t live in USA,no food-stamps or welfare where I am but my savings gone and I’m living off debt so been thinking of liquidating silver as a loss to pay my bills as I bought it at $34 now its $15.90. I think prophecies have seasons. I listened to prophecies years ago on silver and bought but its season of fulfillment is still in the future. I envy people who have money to buy at $15.90.

But I think word from God is do not sell your silver, hang on and if you have money load up. Eventually silver as book Revelation says will be thrown in street but before the beast system it will be used to bless Christians who listened to the prophets

S.A.
S.A.
December 7, 2017 1:20 AM

I remember watching Sid Roth a few years go (though I do not remember the specific episode) and he shared that the Lord shared with Him years prior that a day was coming when silver would rise higher than gold–

John Smith
December 6, 2017 10:40 PM
Good information: I continue to pick up silver little by little and have no doubt that it will skyrocket when the dollar enters the death spiral, but the derivative mess may need to implode first. I have some silver rounds, and have been picking up small quantities of silver coins. However, I would caution that the U.S. Gov. could call in Gold/Silver in the future or sets maximum rates at which it could be traded and exchanged for whatever new currency they decide to bring out. You would likely still make a killing on the transfer, but they may remove those assets from you under stiff penalities. That is why I always think its good to diversify into other assets that will increase in value during hard times and some that can easily be traded and not solely rely on PMs. Getting your life i order would be a high priority. Although a bit optimistic, my monitary priority wish list (assuming more cash that what I have) are as listed in order highest to lowest: -Maximize gain on coming stock dump, from work, and trading -Get out of debt -Increase gold/silver holdings -Cash accounts at sound smaller institutions (hopefully not under Dodd/Frank – maybe at some solid insurance companies and maybe solid small local banks or credit unions that will provide some return, but still provide cash on demand). In these days, this may be wishful thinking and difficult to accomplish. -Pick up other assets that may increase in value, such as rental property (3/2s), other PMs (like copper), items that will hold their value (guns, motorcycles, old cars, etc). Maybe pick up some crypto-currencies. -Store 2-3 years of dried/dehydrated food and water -Pick up land that can be used to live/grow food -Pick up other items that have a… Read more »
james kerry
December 6, 2017 11:59 PM
Most of us remember the OT verse on (silver/gold), that tells how people of the world “throw it into the streets” (as it won’t “save them” from God’s wrath). Over the years I’ve marveled at brothers in the Lord using that verse to discourage others from (converting some – even some fiat USD’s) into a better currency; such as silver/gold. Why do I marvel? Because if one studies that scripture (indeed all those that deal with the topic, if it’s possible to reach a Biblical conclusion on this, which it is)…they would see, that that verse, is specifically in the context of the end of days, and “not being saved from God’s wrath” (by holding precious metals)…which means, nearing the time of His coming – since His (God’s wrath) occurs at the second coming (indeed, per Revelation, God’s wrath is “filled up” in the bowl judgments). So then what does that mean then here for that verse? It means, that as the world moves toward the time of the nearing of the King of Kings and Lord of Lords, and His kingdom being set up on earth, the people of the world (WILL HAVE/POSSESS) silver/gold – in order to be ABLE to throw it in the streets! So why is that significant? Because that means, again, as the time nears for His appearing, more and more people will convert (OTHER) “currencies” (i.e. fiat, crypto, etc. etc.), into REAL currency…in order to have it in their possession, to “throw it into the streets”, nearing His return. Therefore, the world will reason, that (gold/silver) is a better wealth measure to hold at the time of the nearing of the coming of the Lord Jesus Christ – for us to reasonably conclude then, that its value will rise, in real purchasing power, as… Read more »
Robert
Robert
December 6, 2017 4:43 PM

Dear Casey
Thank you for sharing your dream.
I too have been shown things from G_d and nearly always I instantly understand the message. Maybe 10 years ago, when I just started my investigation into physical silver I had a dream in which I saw paper money simply evaporating, fluttering away like dry, rotten, mouldy paper in the wind.
The last dream I had on this subject was in May 2016. Very brief image where I saw a tree trunk, a thick log 2 feet diameter and about 2 feet long, turned up on its end, the type you would use to chop/split wood for fire wood. Suddenly, I saw a large powerful axe hit and stick into the log, it almost felt like an executioners axe and at the same time I heard, felt, saw in spirit the number 47! There was no warning, no time to get ready before this happens. There is an immediate change coming in this system we are living (oppressed) under. I can only speculate that the reason for the number 47 is that it is the atomic number of silver.
This “47” dream I had confirms other dreams where I have seen the whole world (financial system) just immediately freeze but unlike in 2007/8 there is no rescue. If you are not prepared, or are busy trading silver options when this hits – it`ll be too late.
If you are prepared, you will be in a position to help others when this very sudden change comes to the world.

I know, you know, we know when we hear His voice.

Blessing
Robert

Kent
December 6, 2017 8:24 PM

When the dollar crashes, gold and silver will have value for bartering for a short period of time. But many, many people including myself have seen when the day comes that there is no food available to buy and gold and silver will have no value because people that have food will not part with it at any price. if you’re going to invest in something that will get you through what is coming, buy food storage. You can’t eat silver and gold.

Tex
Tex
December 11, 2017 3:52 PM

These have been my feelings, too, that life-sustaining items will have more value than silver & gold later. I know a brother that has stored ammo and will use it to trade, like it is money. I know very few people who have figured out that 1 pound containers of salt can be purchased right now for 50-85¢, put in a box and stored away high & dry inside for a time when salt WILL be money. Ever read Alas, Babylon? Instant coffee would be useful. I know Patriot Supply is rumored to have the best instant coffee and it comes in mylar bags in a plastic tote to store it for 20 years. Bell pepper has more vitamin C than oranges and you can buy dehydrated red & green bell pepper pieces from Thrive (not freeze dried – get the dehydrated #10 cans) so you can keep your family from suffering scurvy simply by mixing them into soups & chili. Thus, bell pepper seeds may also be more valuable in the future yet they are remarkably cheap to buy right now and the heirloom varieties actually grow the best. When there are no stores open, all kinds of useful little things will suddenly become as valuable as money: band aids, tampons, gauze, disinfectants, soap, hair ties, etc. I would love to buy silver but I may have to settle for food being my investment.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
December 11, 2017 9:04 PM

Don’t forget matches for bartering!

Christcross
Christcross
December 11, 2017 2:22 PM

Garden Seeds will be the best trade. And a farm

Sue
Sue
December 6, 2017 8:07 PM

Ezekiel 7:19

“‘They will throw their silver into the streets, and their gold will be treated as a thing unclean. Their silver and gold will not be able to deliver them in the day of the LORD’s wrath. It will not satisfy their hunger or fill their stomachs, for it has caused them to stumble into sin.

December 6, 2017 11:12 PM

That day is coming, but a lot of other things are coming first, which is why God is directing His people to buy silver.

bill
bill
December 8, 2017 12:24 AM

McAlvany’s Weekly commentary has 2 Youtube posts per week. Thursday’s video is brief (sub 15 minute) weekly analysis of the precious metals market.

Gold has fallen noticeably in Dec. this month and the previous two years as shown in the video. Gold prices have then increased 20% and 30% from their December lows in the previous two Decembers. (The video is about an hour old at the time of this posting.)

If you thinking of buying precious metals, now would be the time based on the past December’s prices. There are also a extreme decline in corporate insider stock purchases and substantial corporate stock buybacks (ITM Trading Youtube videos), a typical event when the markets tops and roll over, beginning significant declines (2001 & 2008.)

Maj Matt
December 7, 2017 4:24 PM

New word from Lois – The Father tells us to buy Gold/Silver as the economy will crash soon.
Prophecy On The Verge of Change 12 5 2017 Lois Vogel Sharp