Prophetic dream reveals Obama riding behind President Trump.

Z3er Donna Bryant Sikes shared the following prophetic dream.

On June 20, 2017, I dreamed I was going to a wedding in a large open field. People were coming from all around. When I got there some large, flat, round wicker-type ornaments were hung in strategic locations on the trees that surrounded the field. Each one had a single symbol on it that I’m not familiar with, but it seemed like the Arabic language.

I looked up to the sky and saw a horse the same color as the off-white clouds. The color of the horse and clouds drew my attention for a minute before I looked closer and saw Barack Obama was riding the horse. My view zoomed in very close, so I saw him clearly, more clearly than we can see with our earthly vision. He was bare chested and looking directly at me with no expression on his face. He reminded me of a warrior.

Then I noticed shadow figures behind Obama gathering together and doing something. I thought Obama had a rider and those people were doing something to that rider, but when the shadow figures moved away, I saw President Trump’s head and it came towards me while Obama and his horse remained in the background. First I saw them from the side view and then from the back view.

I wondered why these two would be riding together. And I wondered why I only saw Trump’s head, so I prayed about this and the next day, the scene of Trump’s head came before me again. Then I remembered a detail from the dream that I had forgotten. When I saw his head, it appeared normal at first, but then it became like a caricature. I believe this means we can’t trust the left or the right, but need to look up to God.

I prayed the Lord would help me see anything that I wasn’t seeing correctly. All night I dreamed of Obama. I was talking to him and trying to explain something to him using a chalk board. Then I saw his face had a symbol under his right eye. It wasn’t painted on, but etched into his skin, forming three lines in the shape of a crescent moon.

Then the scene changed and I found myself in a vehicle moving very fast on a road that was zig zagging left to right then back to the left and back to the right. At every turn, the tires slid, which was troubling to me. I felt I was going down a rabbit hole that was better left alone. I woke up just wanting to praise the Lord and not concentrate on anything else at all. I just wanted to thank Him for His protection and His warnings, His provisions and His love.

Donna’s dream confirms many other prophetic dreams and visions previously posted here on Z3 News. Many of them reveal a hidden relationship between Obama and Trump that is far different from the public narrative presented by the mainstream news and by their own statements. I believe God is warning His people to not be deceived by outward appearances, but rely on the leading of His Spirit to show us the truth about current events. To see more prophetic insights regarding Barack Obama, please visit our antichrist category. For more about Donald Trump, please visit our Donald Trump category.

The crescent moon symbol that she saw on Obama’s face is a common theme dating back to ancient Babylon. It represents the shape of a woman’s womb as a symbol of fertility because Satan’s primary strategy in his war against God is to bring forth the seed of the fallen ones through human wombs, referring to the angels who followed him in his rebellion. The crescent moon is currently used as the symbol of Islam, which is the dominant religion in Arab nations, so that might explain why she saw symbols that appeared to be written in Arabic.

This topic has been largely ignored by the American Church, but it explains why there were giants on the earth both before the flood and again afterwards. (Genesis 6:4) It also explains why Daniel described the final kingdom attempting to combine iron and clay. He interpreted this mixture as the seeds of men attempting to mix with something else.

As you saw iron mixed with ceramic clay, they will mingle with the seed of men; but they will not adhere to one another, just as iron does not mix with clay. (Daniel 2:43 NKJV)

Why would the crescent moon be beneath his right eye? The Prophet Zechariah might have revealed the answer with this prophecy:

“Woe to the worthless shepherd, who leaves the flock! A sword shall be against his arm and against his right eye; his arm shall completely wither, and his right eye shall be totally blinded.” (Zechariah 11:17 NKJV)

This prophecy might be referring to the antichrist. The reference to his blinded eye has often been interpreted as physically blind, but it might also be revealing spiritual blindness due to his allegiance to the spirit of Babylon, illustrated by the crescent moon.

I believe Donna’s dream reveals important clues showing future events and confirms that Bible prophecies regarding the season of the Lord’s return are now being fulfilled. Perhaps that’s why the dream starts with her en route to a wedding, referring to the great wedding feast between the Lord Jesus and His bride. (Revelation 19:7-9)

Linda Hasche
Linda Hasche (BelieveActs2)
August 16, 2019 5:40 PM

Hi James, this is the FIRST time I now have an understanding why there are numerous Actors, Actresses, Musicians/singers covering one eye . . . It’s one of the Illuminati symbols. We also have the one eye on the cap of the Pyramid on the back side of the U.S. Dollar bill. The global elite throw these symbols in our faces, yet Holy Spirit reveals what the darkness conceals . . . AND . . .
WOW . . This one is right there in the Scriptural verses that you referenced:

Woe to the worthless shepherd, who leaves the flock! A sword shall be against his arm and against his right eye; his arm shall completely wither, and his right eye shall be totally blinded.” (Zechariah 11:17 NKJV)

Also, Trump frequently flashes Iluminati hand signals: The 666 sign (e.g., “OK sign shown on both hands with the thumbs touching the pointer fingers and the middle, ring and pinky held outward) and the triangle . . Or pyramid sign (he frequently goes into that pose when he sits down . . Two thumbs together, with all of the fingers touching to make an upside-down pyramid). He’s signalling his cronies in the Illuminati.

Here’s one of the prophetic warnings I received that supports this sister’s warning dreams:
3-10-19 ~ WORD FROM THE LORD: “Trump is a Forerunner to Obama’s Return. “ – BelieveActs2HARVEST

August 17, 2019 4:51 AM

Thank you for the information. James does a great job putting these together. The Lord gave me a dream about this site. He let me know the Holy Spirit is in it. I don’t comment much but I pay attention to it.

Michelle gibson
Michelle gibson
August 17, 2019 8:37 AM

Donna, I was giving a confirmation about James one night in a dream also. The Father is using him for sure. I pray that he hears from the Holy Spirit always

August 17, 2019 8:44 AM

I’m glad to hear that. Thanks

Linda Hasche
Linda Hasche (BelieveActs2)
August 17, 2019 6:20 PM

You’re welcome, Donna. This site is actually where I first started. Am email sent to James turned into my first post here (see link below). From here, I then was led to start my first blog and have been posting as led since then.
Here’s my first post on Z3.

August 18, 2019 12:07 AM

That’s amazing. I started following your blog from mine yesterday. God bless you!

Linda Hasche
Linda Hasche (BelieveActs2)
August 18, 2019 6:03 AM

And may the Lord bless you, Donna

Anne Chivers
Anne Chivers
August 16, 2019 10:37 PM

Hello Linda , I fully agree re the one eye & hand signals re the OK sign. Etc – DT. Does that a lot. ! I noticed a news report this am D.T critisized one of his supporters for being too fat & overweight. Apparently mistook the supporter for an anti rally protestor. personally I think he can be very arrogant/ his body language persona gives him away. TRUE CHARACHTER THAT IS.

Oh how EVIL the world as we know it really is. Imagine how the Father & Yeshua see all this. Horrific. ie NOT great. )INTERESTING term GREAT – & Mystery Babylon The Great etc.

Lydia Hodge
August 18, 2019 5:39 AM

Hey Anne,
The video by Bette Stephens that I shared showed them all doing a Freemason sign at the end of their meeting. It’s amazing the things the Lord is bringing to our attention. Until recently I wanted to think of all these things as conspiracy theory type stuff but God has gotten my attention. This post is just more confirmation.

Anne Chivers
Anne Chivers
August 18, 2019 10:42 PM

Hello Lydia..Yes .. It sure is truly amazing all that Holy Spirit is revealing. We just need to be tucked in under his protective wing PSALM 91 .he who dwells in the secret place of the most high etc… and let him guide us. Reminds me of the picture of the Eagle ….he sees everything just like an Eagles vision sees in many directions @ once.

Linda Hasche
Linda Hasche (BelieveActs2)
August 17, 2019 6:16 PM

True, Anne. Praise The Lord, the days are being cut short.

Michelle gibson
Michelle gibson
August 17, 2019 8:32 AM

Linda, this sure fits a dream I have had

Linda Hasche
Linda Hasche (BelieveActs2)
August 17, 2019 6:15 PM

Why don’t you share that dream in a comment, Michelle? It would be another confirmation.

Michelle gibson
Michelle gibson
August 19, 2019 6:47 AM

Linda, let me go back to the first election of Obama. The first time he came on the scene the Holy Spirit showed me how evil he was. I was shown he would be elected also, I stayed so sick to my stomach for six months I could barely eat. I told very few people because I didnt want to sound like a racist because I am far from that. I did not vote for him either time because of what I was shown. So the dream I had happen in January before Trump was in office officially. In the dream I was at the White House with this little boy and an all war had broke out like a civil war. I was trying to keep this little boy safe and we were told to go to the top of the building to get on a helicopter and there were planes shooting at the WH in all directions, as we get to the top of the building we see a helicopter coming in so we run to it, but all if a sudden Michelle and Obama step out. And we are made to go back into the WH and show them around . As we are walking down the long corridor I was thinking, why do we have to show them around we just left. End of dream.

Linda Hasche
Linda Hasche (BelieveActs2)
August 19, 2019 2:01 PM

WOW Michelle. . . What a confirmation and a powerful dream. Thank you very much for sharing that.

Michelle gibson
Michelle gibson
August 19, 2019 7:54 AM

They had just left not we

Carolanne
Carolanne
August 17, 2019 7:46 PM

A few years back, I was in one of my favorite sanctuary spots I favor for prayer time. It’s a block from home, a grassy, shady hill with clusters of towering oaks. If you can picture Medieval English warriors on horseback, it’s a setting like that. I heard the LORD say, “Beware of the Crescent.” I remember feeling the hair on my neck standing up. I didn’t fully understand, other than it pertained to Islamic culture and the Muslim faith. A few days ago, I was describing this grassy green “God spot” to a beloved friend, while I was there, and got that strange, invincible feeling hair -on-end feeling. Warrior like, if you will. Then I saw this article and got full understanding of the crescent symbol. Then I heard the LORD say, “Be my warrior, opposing this crescent. Fight to the death.”

August 18, 2019 4:57 PM

That’s a great confirmation. Thank you

Julie
August 17, 2019 6:37 AM

Hi James & z3ers,

Sadhu is at Shekinah Worship Center (with Bobby Conner & Jeremiah Johnson, Lancaster. Sadhu gave some great revelations on Babylon & Revelation session 6-continuing this weekend-fyi

askQuestion
askQuestion
August 17, 2019 2:30 PM
Anne Chivers
Anne Chivers
August 16, 2019 6:44 PM

Amazing dream & revelation by Donna ; interpretation of this post thank you James for keeping us up to date..( posted!) yes we need to stay so vigilant in prayer & fasting in this hour. Let no unrighteous person – man deceive us. Praise The Lord for revealing this part of the end time puzzle to his people.

August 17, 2019 4:53 AM

Thank you. God amazes me every day.

Jean
Jean
August 17, 2019 8:33 PM

Using a chalkboard…words erased, turned to dust, silenced, perhaps? Reminds me how Christians are dealing with being silenced, censored or otherwise discounted, either publicly or privately.

Kristin
Kristin
August 16, 2019 1:39 PM

The Islamic Mahdi (who many believe is a direct correlation to our anti-christ) is rumored to appear on a white horse. Many islamic leaders have kept white horses due to this tradition.

keenethcarmichael
keenethcarmichael
August 16, 2019 2:21 PM

the name of that white horse was Burak(thunder-lightning)..variant of Barack…remember Obama’s acceptance speech was in Denver(home of the broncos-team mascot-white horse)…no coincidence to me

Kristin
Kristin
August 16, 2019 3:59 PM

Interesting! I’d heard the horse’s name before, but not the Denver / Broncos connection.

mem
mem
August 26, 2019 10:55 AM

Apparently Trump has converted to Orthodox Judahism and believes that Kushner is the messiah and they are planning to destroy the dome of the rock so that kushner can rebuild the temple. David goldberg went public with a White House insider that they are planning an Iran war with tactical nukes to neutralize the iranian military and a ground invasion and that a false flag will be conducted to justify the war.
David Goldberg is now dead under suspicious circumstances.
Check out friends of david goldberg yt channel

It is hard to believe, but if it is true which seems to be because Goldberg knew about the Iran escalation months before and was proven right

Trump will announce he is an orthodox jew, but only after reelection.

Anne Chivers
Anne Chivers
August 26, 2019 3:07 PM

Hello mem ; agree with your comment. A few weeks ago I was reading another blog post by Kimberley Rogers Brown – titled Beast Watch news.. She has a lot of updates as to what is happening in Israel etc & related articles. Kimberley mentioned the very same Fact : she stated D.T. converted to Judaism maybe 2 years ago..

ALSO a week ago I was listening to a live steam video of Reformation Harvest Fire ministries in Aust. It was Saturday 17 th August. Pastor Daniel Nalliah mentioned a specific dream he was given in June 29 2018 . he was told to read Daniel chapter 8& 9. Then was given a no .from memory it was 2,300 days from June 29 2018 .taking us through to 2024. He mentions in that dream he was told DT. Would re win election in 2020 & That he D.T would be President when the 3 rd Temple was built and that he D.T would help to rebuild the 3 rd Temple.

All very interesting ; take to The Lord in prayer. So many things seem to fit together.

RSS
RSS
August 18, 2019 2:36 PM

Here’s something from Kerry-Ann Gidden (I’ve only seen two of her youtube videos). In 2016 she had a vision of Obama in the White House standing behind Trump, and says Obama has not gone anywhere. Trump at one point tells Obama what he is going to do.

August 18, 2019 5:06 PM

That’s amazing

Lydia Hodge
August 18, 2019 5:48 AM

Thanks James for posting this and continuing to sound the alarm. I’m hoping it will waken more of us from our slumber and cause us to truly seek God about what’s happening behind the scenes and the efforts that are being made to bring in the new world order. When I read over this post what kept coming to mind is deception, deception. Obama on a white horse coming in the clouds imitating our Lord and savior. Could it be the people in the shadows who appeared to be doing something to the rider were grooming him for his role which for a period of time will take the forefront as he deceptively prepares the way for the second coming of Obama? He seems to be a friend to Christians and Jews but is his role as a forerunner to bring them to the table to snare or trap them? I believe it is.

Lydia Hodge
August 21, 2019 8:51 AM

Interesting find on twitter. Radio host saying Jews in Israel love Trump like he is the “King of Israel.”