Prophetic dreams reveal America suddenly attacked by Russia.

A couple of days ago, a friend of mine was communing with the Lord. He said the Lord spoke to him and told him that America would be attacked (Russia) and it would be so sudden that no one would come to our aid and our military would not have time to help its own country.

The Lord also told him the wealth transfer was going to take place before this occurred. He said we would do great works in His Name and we would be given the choice to stay here or leave, but if we stayed, it would be very hard. We could leave this country and live elsewhere in peace and we would do works in His Name elsewhere.

Then he had an open vision and saw himself a little older with other men defending the country all together here in America. I asked him how they were dressed and he said they were not military people, just people who loved this country. Some had blue jeans, some were dressed in camouflage and they had a mismatch bunch of guns and weapons, a rag tag army.

After he told me this he became weepy and said,”God has called me to be a warrior and he has called me to fight.”

I reassured him it is of the utmost calling for us to follow and obey the Lord and in due time God would show us what we are to do and where to go.

In a dream about four or five years ago, he saw Russian troops rolling down his street. The soldiers were going up to the doors of homes and dragging people into the streets. In another dream, he saw Russian paratroopers landing on the ground near his house in the middle of the night. They disengaged their parachutes, ran down a hill and disappeared into the darkness. He also saw in the darkness a red blinking beacon that had been left on the ground by the paratroopers.

Michele Burdo

Author: Michele Burdo

Michele Burdo, along with her husband Tony, are a music duo that have performed and shared the stage with many people in the Christian Music Industry including: Randy Stonehill, Phil Driscoll, Russ Taff, Phil Keaggy, Steven Curtis Chapman, Michael W. Smith, the Newsboys, Delirious, and many others. They are published songwriters with BMI and have had the opportunity to record and perform their songs throughout all of North America. Together they have served as Worship Leaders at various ministries. Their music can be found on: iTunes Apple Music, Spotify, and YouTube. You can also like them on FaceBook at facebook.com/BurdoMusic.

Many of Michele’s lyrics are inspired from prophetic dreams and supernatural encounters with the Lord. She has a passion for communicating with others about the deep things of God.

Timothy Neely
April 26, 2018 4:52 PM

Pray for me and my wife. We are not in order and prepared. I only get social security once a month and next check on may 1.pray for us both. I know I need to get myself back into position with the Lord I walked away from him. Sighs. I’m a sinner and know it. I am not prepared and can’t do anything till my next check may 1st. Pray God please finds mercy and we be set financially and spiritually. I want to help others I know it soon. May God bless all of you on here and God bless every child of God out there be safe everyone. God speed.

RSS
RSS
April 26, 2018 5:35 PM

Lord, we ask for provision for your servant, Timothy, and his wife. We stand with them believing you have given them much wisdom in dealing with their resources, especially money and time, which are gifts from you. Let them move forward in confidence, knowing they can trust you for their every need, now and in the days ahead. Bestow on them your guidance in storing, saving, and sharing their bounty with others, to which they will be a blessing. Let their focus be on you and your everlasting Word, to lead them along your path of righteousness.
In Jesus’ name, Amen.

Ken L
Ken L
April 26, 2018 12:19 PM

Logically I have always believed that the wealth transfer would happen before the US being attacked. Thanks for the confirmation!

Estelle
Estelle
April 26, 2018 9:41 PM

I wonder what the wealth transfer would look like so we’d have an idea what’s coming next .

NotofThisWorld
NotofThisWorld
April 30, 2018 2:45 PM

I thought I would comment on wealth transfer regarding my current situation; I have been praying about and dreaming of getting a tractor and quad/four wheeler for my property to be better prepared in self sufficiency. I however did not want to increase my current debt- Through divine appointment, a Christian colleague has inherited a bunch of farm equipment and a new Polaris but does not have any room at his house to store this stuff!

We are currently in talks of him storing at my property for rent free- thus benefiting both of us greatly! I could hardly contain my joy of such a bountiful blessing that it is hard to contain! This would even be beyond what I was praying about and for. My territory greatly increased through the Jabez prayer…..In addition to this blessing, I will also have added another Christian family to my network to protect the property should such a need arise; a concern of mine greater than the wish for this equipment. All the glory and praise to God for this!

Sonia
Sonia
April 30, 2018 4:40 PM

I am very happy for you Notofthisworld !
May God continue to abundantly bless you !!!

Highlander
Highlander
April 27, 2018 1:22 AM

Estelle, here’s a video that refers to your question, I think…
Neville Johnson talking about the rise of the Joseph ministry.

Ken L
Ken L
April 27, 2018 8:38 AM

Hi Estelle, I don’t know for sure either, I think probably God has a different plan for everyone, but based on the testimonies and prophecies of others, it seems the most common would be in the precious metals, and possibly in cryptocurrency as well.

Estelle
Estelle
April 29, 2018 5:57 AM

Thank you. You may have a point. We need to all pray we will be in the right heart attitude and be watchful so we won’t miss the season or our calling

LilyLamb
LilyLamb
April 27, 2018 3:02 AM

Recently I was given a dream by Holy Spirit after asking to the Lord what we can espect next and about the rumours of war. I could see many many torpedos in the sky pointing to the same direction. Before I saw this, I was like holding a large carton paper full of holes and I have heard myself saying: where are the things that were inside these holes? Only then, my spirit was directed towards the sky. I have also heard that the leaders of the world are meeting to seak about alliances but they are deceiving each other. I was led to read again the book of Daniel. I was told by Holy Spirit that God is holding the sword of war for the time being for us the church to be made ready but war is coming and the word Inevital was put over my spirit.

Lets pray for more people’s eyes to be opened. Lets pray to the God of harvest that he will allow us enough time to finish the job. His time is not our time and at the appointed time he will unfold things.

He will provide to those who are his, so do not stress out. True that the wealth of the wicked will be transferred to his children and I was led to read the life of Joseph in the book of Genesis. The Joseph of this age will arise soon. God has given me dreams about it.

We serve a Good Good God that will never forsake his children.

God bless you with his direction, love, peace and light. Amen.

Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
April 27, 2018 6:42 AM
HAVE YOU PRAYED The words of warning by true watchmen are being continually shared, Though some accuse them of nefarious intentions their words are not to scare. From a heart of genuine concern they warn so that people might be prepared And every day it seems we see the evidence of the things that were declared. Now Christian take to your Knees and fervidly proclaim repentance, Christian fall on your knees before the Lord and not just for your deliverance, Of the things that lie in the future the things that will cause men’s heart to fail But pray that men will turn to God and see through the delusional veil. My heart is heavy when I think of what will become of those I know and love What pain will they endure and who will survive when this push has become shove? Pray for open eyes and pray for open ears pray for the very young and pray also for the old When the money is gone and the electric bill is due many will be overcome by bitter cold. Hunger I think would be a most slow miserable way to die The despair and broken hearts of mothers as they listen to their children cry. Pray also for the remnant for persecution is not to come it has arrived If you’re not fervently praying then perhaps you too are living in the lie. The lie that says the words of warning are nothing more than the prose of fools. Those who believe this lie will fit nicely into the New World Order rule. Have you considered how many homeless people there will be in the days ahead? Or do thoughts of your favorite team winning fill your mind instead? EMP’s or Nuclear War will leave families, lives and… Read more »
Brother Steven
April 26, 2018 5:45 PM

Before the late Chuck Youngbrandt passed away, he had published an article about us the Christians “not” fighting back when Russians invaded, citing that that would be against the Will of God who allow the judgment to come to America in the first place. Another Prophetic word by a Norwegian woman stated that Jesus would come first (Rapture) and then Russian would Nuke America into submission and then occupy her. So if this post is referring to the time period after the Saints are gone……then I suppose that fighting the Russians off with the 80 million plus guns that are available to it’s citizenry would be an acceptable thing. Besides all that, The logistics and man power it would take to occupy the vast landmass of America would be staggering, look how much it took for the USA to occupy Iraq. So not all of America would see a Russian garrison in each town.

S. Peter
S. Peter
April 26, 2018 4:09 PM

I remember reading a prophecy that the Russians would use commercial aircraft to clandestinely drop paratroopers into this country.

If you have the time, I suggest watching a movie form the 1980s titled “Red Dawn” which is eerily similar to this Sister’s word.

Shalom and God bless!

Any
Any
April 28, 2018 2:03 AM

Today my daughter dreamt: she went to France with her fiancé by car. They went to the prime minister. He told them that go away because that day at 4 Pm the war begun.

April 28, 2018 11:18 PM

Thanks for sharing this confirmation Any.

jerry rigg
April 27, 2018 1:12 AM

I think a chinese attack would be more likely. They could over run us with their mega millions of people. I wont lose any sleep over this prediction.

April 27, 2018 11:38 AM

I believe this was a prophetic warning dream, not a prediction.

juanisaac
juanisaac
August 17, 2018 1:53 PM

The problem with the Chinese is getting their armies over here. They still have not taken over Taiwan and it is so much closer.
Besides, without the Russian allies they would not dare take on the USA one on one.

Just Joan
Just Joan
April 27, 2018 3:05 PM

I’ve heard prophecies that both Russia and China will attack the U.S. (mentioned it above) Doesn’t have to be either or.

Phillip Andrews
Phillip Andrews
April 26, 2018 4:32 PM

In the last 15 years, I’ve had 3 dreams of NZ being attacked as well. All the dreams were identical and depicted the attacks occuring quickly and suddenly, without warning. The vivid detail surrounded merchant ships, possibly Russian, firing rockets/missiles at targets ashore. The last time this dream occurred I recall being lifted up and viewing tens of thousands of terrified souls fleeing below me.

cal
cal
April 26, 2018 4:18 PM

BACK IN THE DAY AIR FORCE CHIEF CURTIS LEMAY SUGGESTED TO IKE THEN JFK TO LAUNCH A FIRST STRIKE AGAINST THE USSR. THE PARADIGM BACK THEN WAS THE RUSSIANS WOULD MAKE THE FIRST MOVE AND THE US WOULD RESPOND. EVERYBODY AND HIS BROTHER BELIEVED THAT BUT LEMAY KNEW THE USSR HAD LONG TERM PLANS TO WIN A NUCLEAR EXCHANGE SO STRIKE FIRST CATCHING IVAN WITH HIS PANTS DOWN. WE HAD A CACHE 0F 30,000 NUCLEAR WARHEADS AND A MEANS OF A QUICK DELIVERY. AN OPPORTUNITY LOST AND NOW THE US GOES UP IN FLAMES. HAIGHT-ASHBURY BEAT US.

Robert
Robert
April 27, 2018 8:06 AM

God warns US and the world in general that if it doesn’t repent war will come. War is just the effect, not the cause. If there had not been Russia, it would have been another thing… another hostile country, virus epidemic, asteroid collapse or something else.