The people became terrified as they realized the gravity of a mistake they made.

Here is a powerful and straightforward vision given by a man named Jason Brierly early this morning, Tuesday, December 4, 2018. He wrote it as he was seeing the vision being played before his eyes.

Jason Brierly’s Vision of Trump and Obama:

The vision I see right now is of America/Babylon. At the onset, I see an incredible stillness coming over the whole of the land. I want to say it’s a peace, but this isn’t a peace. At first, everyone is standing still with almost a goofy stoic posture on their faces as though untouchable, but then the vision goes red and I see Donald Trump’s face, almost like it’s carved of wood with sort if a maniacal look on his face.

Immediately, the people became terrified as they realized the gravity of a mistake they made. As I look at the seemingly carved wooden face of Trump, I see around him strings as he moves like a marionette. And above him, I see Barak Obama (baraq o bamah) holding the two wooden x’s, which are driving the marionette strings. End vision.

Visit Jason Brierly’s Facebook page. Thanks to Z3er Xavier for sharing this post.

Jeff Byerly

Author: Jeff Byerly

Jeff Byerly used to live a normal American Christian life. He went to church on Sunday and Wednesday, worship band practice on Thursday, was on his church board, and tithed 10%. Even so, his heart was far from the Lord at times and he had secret sin that only He knew about, which he could not overcome. In 2012 Jesus spoke to him in the middle of the night and said “The time of the gentiles is almost over, you must get ready for My return.”

That is when Jeff started seeking the Lord with abandon and putting Him first every morning in worship and prayer. Suddenly the sins he had been struggling with for so long just vanished and God began speaking to him on a regular basis. In August of 2015 the Holy Spirit impressed on him to begin writing drown the messages, so he started two blog sites called Holy Spirit Wind and Whistle Blower Jeff.

Mike
Mike
December 5, 2018 12:14 AM

Mistake? As in we should have voted for Hillary? He may not be a godly man, but He certainly appears to be God’s man for the job. We need to man up and pray for him like our very lives depend on it. Our nation is in a fight for it’s life right now, and people need to help him in this most important way. If we don’t, then Barry probably will end up back in office as king rather than prison.

Linda Hasche
Linda Hasche (BelieveActs2)
December 5, 2018 12:52 PM

Trump was allowed to be placed in office by the Heavenly Father to TEST the hearts of His people . . . Will professing Christians turn fully back to the LORD with repentance or will professing Christians place hope in Trump to “make America Great Again” without any calling to repent.
Well .. .. . The answer is quite clear, because for the first two years with a Republican president and congress . . . . It did NOT get better. Nope, further down the slippery slope in Babylon, USA. But the masses of MAGA. . . . Forgot the LORD as the ONLY way to turn this rebellious, wicked Nation around.
Volcano eruption in Alaska.
Fires in California.
Those are only two “WAKE UP” calls that didn’t work . . . . Massive earthquakes are coming. Will that work? NOPE. Not until NUKES are dropping on our soil . . That is when some hearts will turn to the LORD in repentance after the shock of the massive strike here. Others? Propelled into eternity . . Most into eternal damnation.
LORD HELP US ALL WAKE UP AND SEEK THE FULL TRUTH so we don’t fall for more lies.

Jeff Byerly
December 5, 2018 5:38 PM

Linda I agree with you 100%!

Linda Hasche
Linda Hasche (BelieveActs2)
December 5, 2018 12:53 PM

Correction . . . Volcano eruption in Hawaii.
Earthquake in Alaska

Jen
Jen
December 6, 2018 7:22 PM

A big AMEN, Sister!! I *never* trusted him…rotten fruit to the core, and the “Christian” leaders surrounding him absolutely did NOT resonate with my spirit. I sensed it was ALL part of the big fat deception intended to deceive even the elect if it were possible. Blessings!

Carolanne
Carolanne
December 5, 2018 6:42 PM
As I asked the LORD for wisdom, sought for understanding, and knocked on the door for how to apply wisdom to understanding to bridge the gap of what you are saying here, and the 55 “likes” that are in agreement with you and the context of this vision that is saying something different, this is what I was shown to bridge the gap of this controversy. Hopefully, the 55 Z3news + Mike camp are not merely Christian group-thinkers, wearing MAGA hats and blindly all in for our president. I don’t think they are. We are to pray for our president, and we can be thankful he is stacking the Supreme Court with conservative pro life judges, calls out the media and the DC swamp, believes in strict border security, and has a good relationship with Netanyahu. There are other things he stands for and alliances he has formed that are too numerous to mention that show God is using him to stand with His people. However-the vision, let’s ponder Jason’s vision. Obama is indeed in control of this country. Trump is on the strings. But , I see Pinnochio here-Trump is powerless over the Deep State, and like Pinocchio, he wants to be a “real boy” and wants America to see him as that “real boy.” Like the famous wooden puppet, he also has a poor track record on keeping his nose from growing in his attempts to give the iLLUSION that he really is in control. For instance-he touts the stock market and economy and unapologetically Tweets some mouthy challenges to the Deep State. He is an UNWILLING puppet- he despises the evil puppeteer. That was evident today at George H.W. Bush’s funeral where the two had a very icy and hostile interaction. Michele O wouldn’t even look at… Read more »
Sujit Thomas
December 6, 2018 12:52 AM
Hi, Carolanne. I think you have beautifully explained a simple statement the Lord gave me on Oct 22, 2016: “Even the perfectly evil are capable of good works.” I think you have given me an amazing explanation, howsoever unintentionally. I think I now understand, at least to a certain degree, why the perfectly evil are capable of good works. It is because, in the eyes of our Heavenly Father, evil is simply anything that is against Him and His kingdom, and it is only what He calls good that is truly good. There are plenty of people in this world who do good works and who love truths. But if they have not embraced the ultimate good and the ultimate truth—who was, is, and always will be—Jesus Christ, then they are actually, in the eyes of our Heavenly Father, still evil, no matter how many other evil people they are against or how many falsehoods they expose or how many other truths they embrace or how many good works they do. I am inclined to believe that this is an uncomfortable reality for most people. We see the good works people do, the truths they speak, and the evil they call out, and we wonder how can such people be evil, but the Lord says that if one is not for Him, then the person is really against Him—that is, against righteousness, holiness, and redemption, the wisdom of God. The Lord told me of another government leader who is very nationalistic and patriotic toward his country. He also wants to do and has done many good things for his country. But, in spite of his good deeds, the Lord told me that he was simply a puppet of the enemy because he hadn’t embraced the ultimate good and the ultimate… Read more »
Carolanne
Carolanne
December 6, 2018 2:12 AM

Thank you, Sujit. You inspire me to reach higher and search harder for more of Jesus by your example and by the wisdom that’s been bestowed to you through the Holy Spirit. There is an anointing on you!!

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
December 5, 2018 11:13 PM

Carolanne, nice to have you back.

Have you had any recent revelations regarding the economy – such as silver, Oil, stock market or cryptos?

This is NOT financial advice.

Carolanne
Carolanne
December 6, 2018 10:44 AM

Hello, Cunny Fred. Sorry, I have been sidetracked because my daughter’s little newborn is in the hospital after a difficult entry into this fallen world, she came home and had to go back to be monitored. So I’m asking for all the prayers we can get-her name is Serenity and the baby’s name is Zion. Let’s watch OPEC decision on oil cuts today-then bullishOILUor bearishOILD depending on the outcome. This is not financial advice either, lol. There are some other 3x ETFs out there-I just haven’t researched them well. Shalom.

Michael Fisch
December 5, 2018 10:42 AM

I hear that argument a lot. But I would say the election was a false choice. Do we choose the devil we know (Hillary) or the devil we don’t (Trump)? Personally I wrote in Jesus Christ on the election ballot because I didn’t want to make that false choice and because Jesus is the King I am waiting for.

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
December 6, 2018 6:31 AM

Michael my husband and I both voted for Trump, but my husband has always said, the end game is the same now. He knew Hilary would have gotten us there faster. I Believe this was God’s choice because nothing happens that he does not allow. I do believe he was put in place to bring Christian conservative on board and give a false scene of peace, but it was also a grace period for people to get their house in order and to be more like Christ bride. God does not want to lose even one of his childern

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
December 6, 2018 10:33 AM

Michael, the choice between Hillary and Trump was the choice the Lord put in your hands. Of what value was there to put “Jesus Christ” as your vote for president of the USA? Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world.” John 18:36. God bless you, brother.

December 5, 2018 11:12 AM

I agree we should pray for all those in authority over us because we are instructed to do so in the scriptures, but we can pray more effectively for President Trump if we pray with wisdom, recognizing who he is and who he isn’t. See Christopher Harris recent dream showing Trump and Hillary bending over laughing at how dumb we are for falling for their schemes.

Lisa
December 5, 2018 7:56 AM

I think the answer to this is not to vote anymore it’s just the elites way of making believe that we have a choice to keep us from rebelling against them. Obama will end up back in office you can bet on that!

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
December 5, 2018 9:36 AM

Lisa, Americans in the U.S. have the blessing of God to have a form of government in which we elect our leaders. In no way is it right for Christians to abdicate their duty and hand over their vote to have pagans choose the leaders. The more Christians don’t vote, the more pagan leaders are elected to power and the more corrupt our government becomes. We are the salt of the earth. Fence sitting is lukewarmness. Fight the good fight in every aspect of life. Do not put your guard down and remove your armor and sword. Satan attacks in all ways possible including politics. Stop fearing the elites. Fear God. Knowing to do right and not doing it is a sin.

Mary K.
Mary K.
December 5, 2018 9:30 AM

I used to agree with you on not voting, until God had me read Romans 13 about 20 times before the elections in November. Seriously, in one month He kept sending me back to read it night after night. I went and voted and He hasn’t had me read it again 🙂

JOE
JOE
December 5, 2018 1:25 AM

Mike, you are correct.
The Lord God stepped in the breach, and allowed the election of Donald Trump over Hillary Clinton, for very good reasons.
Yeah, Trump does lack a lot to be desired……no kidding.
But compared to Hillary Clinton, he is grand.
Larry Nichols, who was a former top Bill Clinton lieutenant in Arkansas once was told by Bill that Hillary was traveling to California one a month and sometimes twice, because she was a member of a large coven in southern Cal.
The Buzzseed website stated that shortly after she moved to New York, that she became a member of a large coven just outside of NYC.
I read on another website which a forget the name of right now, that she is a level 10 in the satanic covens, which is the highest level possible.
Which would basically make her a high priestess to satan.
Satanists like her will not allow themselves to be prayed over nor will they ever utter the name of the Lord Jesus.
Trump has did both of those.
If Hillary Clinton had gotten into the office, she would have installed satan as a figure head of this nation, and the Lord God well knows it.
Be happy that be Lord God stepped in and allowed Trump, if only for short time.

Lydia Hodge
December 5, 2018 6:31 AM

Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. Something to think about. Which is most dangerous the one you know about or the the one you think is on your side. Just a thought.

Linda Hasche
Linda Hasche (BelieveActs2)
December 5, 2018 12:54 PM

Your words of Truth, Lydia, are difficult for some to accept. . . . The delusion is massive here in Babylon, USA.

Linda Hasche
Linda Hasche (BelieveActs2)
December 5, 2018 1:38 PM

Praise GOD through whom all blessings flow. A “thumbs down” . . PRAISE GOD, a reminder I won’t have to be placed as a poster child for the following Scriptural Verse:

Luke 6:26 ~ “Woe to you when all people speak well of you, for this is the way their ancestors used to treat the false prophets.”
WOO-HOO, thank you JESUS!!!

michelle gibson
michelle gibson
December 6, 2018 6:49 AM

Joe, I had a dream before the election where Hilary was a witch, I saw her as Samantha from a T.V. shown called, “Bewitched” that came on here in America in the 70’s . I saw her being controlled by a necklace around her neck and these two men dressed in black that were guarding her had her held up in a hotel room. They were losing control of her and she was getting weaker and the necklace kept getting bright and then it would go dim as though she could not keep of the charade anymore

Robert Bishop
Robert Bishop
December 7, 2018 1:47 AM

It’s interesting because I have heard that Diane Feinstein and Elizabeth Warren were also members of the same coven . THE Bush family is also rumored to be illuminati family along with the Rockefellers. The first guy I ever heard talk about was John Todd back in the early 80s.Pedophilia is rampant in the occult and throughout the deep state because it is full of occultist. At least Trump seems to be at war with pedophilia and child sex trafficking.

John Barry
John Barry
December 5, 2018 7:57 AM

As a Patriotic American , I say we have been duped since the Federal Reserve was started , looking back our elections have been controlled since , I don’t think we have had a free & fair election in a hundred years at least . The bankers run this country and no one can win national elections the Bankers have not preapproved of and are subservient to the Bankers . Since Pres. Reagan I have been active in politics ,trying to get Christians Elected to office , twice I have had small parts in getting Christian men elected to the US Senate , both were corrupted before their first term was over . Politics has destroyed many a good man it is so evil and corrupt . We Z3ers know some of the truth of what is going on in Government , I am 66 and can not think of one National politician who has ever told the American people the truth in my life time , can you . Blessings

December 5, 2018 11:34 AM

I agree John. History shows we have been lied to repeatedly so it should not be hard to believe we are still being lied to today.

Mike M
Mike M
December 5, 2018 12:19 PM

Amen to that. The families behind the Federal Reserve Bank (which is federal in name only) have been doing this to countries for many generations. Think Napoleon, think Bolshevik Revolution. They worship Satan.

December 7, 2018 1:00 AM

Is Trump another politician as you imply or is he a statesman? How many politicians have said 9-11 was an inside job, said they would make public the JFK Papers or questioned Obama’s citizenship. Trump has also called out the MSM as fake news, who has dared to touch this sacred cow? He wants to talk to Christian Putin and the Russians who hold half the world’s atomic weapons and has called out the Kissinger-Clinton Make China the Leader of the 21rst Century globalists. We have had 30 years of the New World Order elites who shipped all our industry to China with all our technology. ONLY TRUMP SAW THIS AND CALLED THEM OUT. We should be friends with the Christian-European people who understand what communism is and have thrown the banksters out of their country. Russia has no debt. China is a communist dictatorship. Come on man! Trump could be another Washington, we just don’t know yet. It probably depends on if all those Americans who voted for the abortionists, no borders, no guns and socialism repent.

Jeff Byerly
December 5, 2018 8:04 AM

Amen! So much truth in this comment!

William
William
December 5, 2018 11:16 PM

It’s not just here either. In Britain,the express will of the majority to have Bredit and reclaim true sovereignty has been thwarted at every turn.

Chad Brundy
December 6, 2018 4:32 PM

I can only think of one and that is Rand Paul!

Crystal Sharpe
Crystal Sharpe
December 5, 2018 1:24 AM

Jeff,
I think I do right and still do wrong. The elite gives us a slice of bread and both sides look alike and came from the same loaf. Good grief. 🤨

Jeff Byerly
December 5, 2018 8:06 AM

My advice is don’t take any more of their slices of bread! They all have leaven in them …

Crystal Sharpe
Crystal Sharpe
December 5, 2018 11:56 AM

Yup

Crystal Sharpe
Crystal Sharpe
December 5, 2018 11:58 AM

However, these politicians are what is given to us to create the NWO. I don’t think I will vote anymore.

Linda Hasche
Linda Hasche (BelieveActs2)
December 5, 2018 12:45 PM
Hillary and Trump are two sides to the same Luciferian global elite coin . . .it’s “good cop/bad cop”. IF Hillary would have been SElected . . . Christians would have gathered together enmasse to pray for mercy, knowing she would have brought in greater evil. The Luciferian global elite knew that, so they gave “Christians” Trump, a prideful, non-repentant individual who tells “Christians” what itching ears want to hear, but require “spiritual ears” to hear the truth. . . He was the “bait” and most “Christians” bit that bait hook, line and sinker. BAM!!! Trap is shut and most “Christians” don’t know it. A few morsels of itching-ear bait keep being thrown out to keep most “Christians” in a COMOTOSE state, while staring at the iPhone, absorbing all the damage 5G technology does. SO, the question is this: WHEN will those who profess to be a Christian actually seek the FULL truth about Trump and all else that is being spewed out by the Luciferian global elite? WHEN will their be national repentance from a larger number of “Christians” here in the USA? Answer I was given by the LORD: WHEN the nukes are dropping on our soil. Yes, ladies and gentlemen, it’s that bad . . Hearts are that cold that it WILL take nukes dropping on our soil for more to realize this: “oh wow, we’re still here . . No pre-trip rapture and shucks, golly, I guess those prophetic warnings were actually true.” Here’s a private email message I sent today: If we step away from ALL prophecies about Trump and just put on our logical analytical “hats” . . . . A billionaire, who runs around with other global billionaires/trillionaires, doesn’t change overnight. A leopard doesn’t change its spots. He started getting name recognition on… Read more »
December 5, 2018 7:39 PM

Linda, it isn’t as black and white as you paint. Allow me to take Trump’s side for a moment. His father was a staunch anti-communist patriot. His mother a serious Christian. Trump doesn’t smoke or drink, has been very warm to Christians who pray in the WH on a regular basis. No president has ever come close to bashing the MSM, the insider’s sacred cow, like Trump has. He has written an executive order to round up the bad guys and Lindsey Graham asked ten minutes of the most unusual questions for Judge Kavanaugh about military tribunals that tie in to Trump’s National Emergency order of Dec.13, 2017. Stan Johnson is certain there are 63,000 sealed indictments ready to be served. Trump is not a career politician (whore) like everyone else in DC. Trump is a very smart guy and probably knew what he was stepping into when he chose to run for POTUS. His stance against internationalism (communism) is REVOLUTIONARY. Even you must admit that he wouldn’t be president today if not for God. In fact, the God Factor is what the pivot point. God has set the stage for Americans to choose good vs. evil. How many calling themselves Christians voted for the pro-abortion candidate, the candidate who was for the NWO?? Will Christians pray for Trump or will something bad happen to our president. God is reading the scales and Americans will get what they deserve.

December 7, 2018 12:24 AM
Linda, Trump has started a whole nationalistic movement around the world. Consider Brexit, France’s revolt over the gasoline/global warming tax, Hungary and Turkey have banned Soros from their land, Austria, Denmark and Poland have said no more immigrants and Brazil’s new leader is called the Brazilian Trump. Trump, possibly with the help of some good military, has taken on Satan’s New World Order, an euphemism for Godless world communism, the forerunner of the coming Anti-Christ government. Is it not possible that he is biding his time before he announces a National Emergency, declares marshal law and arrests arrests 25-60,000 evil doers in one or two days using military tribunals that Senator Lindsey Graham discussed with Judge Kavanaugh? We are talking about America the Beautiful in a life and death struggle. Trump is saying all the right things and may become our greatest president! He has been a walking miracle and I know he couldn’t have done what he has done without God’s help. Many have said God has given the world a respite with President Trump. This is certainly possible. If so God is using him. Or, maybe, God is only using him to expose the world’s corruption before the tribulation begins. It’s possible that Trump himself is a baby Christian caught up in the middle of the mystery of iniquity. His father knew all about the communist conspiracy as it was known when I was growing up and I think Trump is an anti-communist. He wasn’t afraid to call 9-11 an inside job. He talked about releasing the JFK papers and he was one of the few brave voices to question Obama’s citizenship. We should trust God and pray that God gives the president wisdom, truth, knowledge and understanding to do a good job while he’s in office and… Read more »
Shawn
Shawn
December 5, 2018 10:45 AM

Possibly related dream I had in the past:

Night of Feb 3 2017
I saw Obama up on a pillar that looked like a castle and talking to the people with his usual smile. This happened several times, I think it may have been 3 times. Then the scene switched to an area below and I saw him walking out of a tunnel. It still looked like we were in a castle. This time he seemed sinister and menacing and it frightened me and I woke up.

December 4, 2018 11:20 PM

President Trump and Mike Pompeo both use the term New World Order in describing their plans for the world, reports Trunews here: https://www.trunews.com/podcast/mike-pompeo-president-trump-is-building-new-world-order

December 4, 2018 11:46 PM

Thanks for sharing. That fits perfectly with many of his other actions and his past history.

December 8, 2018 2:45 PM

The term “new world order” Pompeo used recently referred to Trump’s nationalism stance according to Sorcha Paal but maybe Pompeo’s State Department has something else in mind. http://www.whatdoesitmean.com/index2730.htm

Mary K.
Mary K.
December 5, 2018 9:37 PM

Did anybody notice Trump and Melania did not say the Apostle’s Creed at Bush’s funeral today? People have been pointing it out all day and they all wonder why Donald didn’t say it and maybe it’s because he doesn’t believe it. I wonder sometimes if Trump will turn on us…
Did anybody see Obama with his nose in the air the entire time and Michael looked flat out disgusted…Bill looked labotomized with his mouth haning open and blank eyes. The only normal looking people there were, surprisingly, Jimmy and Rosalyn.
I observe people for a living and what I observed, even with W. made my skin crawl…

Act
December 6, 2018 11:58 PM

So What if President Trump Didn’t Recite the Apostle Creed?
Michale Brown said it well!

John Barry
John Barry
December 6, 2018 10:05 AM

Sister Mary , as an observer too , I was watching the videos of them all standing together & sitting together . It reminded me of a Godfather movie , all the Dons acting like they are friends & upstanding citizens in public , all the while planning their evil & how to stab each other in the back for power & wealth . Made my skin crawl too ! Blessings

Mary K.
Mary K.
December 6, 2018 2:10 PM

I saw something interesting today. Check out https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3savm28aS8
What was on the funeral program to warrant this reaction from both Jeb and Laura? They both kind of glared over in the direction of where Trump was standing, but it could have been Obama, too. He was standing a little forward to see around the Trumps. Jeb looked very upset and Laura looked very grim.
Also, Hillary received an envelope of mysterious origin: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=beothhbgSm0

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
December 7, 2018 12:05 AM

Yes, we do know President Trump and his wife did NOT join in the singing of the CHRISTIAN hymns at the Bush funeral. We also know that Trump’s daughter, and husband Jared, are both JEWISH. Is there any chance the President and his wife are turning their back on Christianity in favor of the Jewish religion? I ask this because it was within hours of this funeral that Trump and his wife attend a Jewish ceremony. I can’t spell the occasion, but it means bringing forth the LIGHT. They seemed very happy during this Jewish religious meeting. As an aside from my insight, I trust NONE of these politicians.

Anne Chivers
Anne Chivers
December 8, 2018 7:37 AM
This was the Jewish ceremony @ the White House .Hannukah .Dec 2018 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUWy_yOq-CU Note the words & thank you’s in the Video to Jared Kushner & his family..& many others…support for the state of Israel…..could it be this close tie with Israel ….& all that prophetically needs to happen according to the scriptures… leading up to the time of Jacobs trouble ….& the rise of the anti Christ… beast system ….The Jewish people are awaiting the coming of their messiah …but big question??… will some of them believe he has come in the person of the anti Christ & give their allegiance to the beast system instead of The True Messiah ….our Lord Jesus Christ.[King of Kings & Lord of Lords].(at/ and his second coming) …we need to be so discerning of who the True Messiah is …we know in scripture Jesus.. was given the inscription King of the Jews…Luke 23;37… Jesus/ Yeshua came to save the lost sheep of the house of Israel..to the Jew first then to the Gentile….. No doubt many will be deceived by the A/C AND HIS SEDUCTIVE WORDS,(angel of light.= false light. ) COMING TO SOLVE ALL THE WORLD’S PROBLEMS…Monetary…Political/Gov’t..& Religious ones.. Jesus Yeshua.. said many would come in his name saying they are the Christ… he also said let no man deceive you & that time would come & there would be a great falling away & the love of many would wax (grow) cold. But that those who endure to the end will be saved. as long as they do not give allegiance to the beast system & take the mark of the beast. Certainly a lot to discern….wisdom etc… we know the Jews are waiting for their Maschiach Messiah …to come ..we believers in Jesus /Yeshua say he is coming again…… Read more »
Marilee Alm
Marilee Alm
December 5, 2018 10:52 AM

A friend posted this on FB jsut now:
Last week I dreamed a small lady was bullying many people. She was bullying me also. I had to go to her for a haircut. (hmmm Imagine that) Anyway, I walked into her salon with a rifle and stood it in the corner. She was very polite and kind during my haircut.

I’ve dreamed about gun confiscation in the US many times. It usually precedes a government or the overthrow of a government that intends harm to it’s citizens. See Russia and China.

God’s judgment is coming to these United States and harm will be involved. Don’t get me wrong, my faith is in my protector Jehovah. If he isn’t on your side, guns will fail anyway. I once dreamed of a magazine falling apart as I was trying to lock and load.

Example of weapons failing when Jehovah does it.
Ezekiel 30:22 Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I am against Pharaoh king of Egypt, and will break his arms, the strong, and that which was broken; and I will cause the sword to fall out of his hand.

Joel 2:28 And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:
Acts 2:17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

December 7, 2018 2:07 PM

“According to this report, upon President Trump assuming power over the United States on 20 January 2017, he was pitted against two of the most malevolent forces ever to have been witnessed in American history—the Bush Crime Family and the Clinton Crime Family—who for decades conspired to create what is known as the shadow government “Deep State” they’ve used to enrich themselves and assassinate their opponents while remaining unaccountable, and even worse, uncontrollable—but whose crimes and growing power caused the US military to revolt and place into power New York City real estate multi-billionaire oligarch Donald Trump for the sole purpose of destroying them both before they could stage a coup and take full control over the United States—and whose operation to do so is being overseen by the secretive and mysterious US military intelligence unit called “QAnon”. Read the full article here:

Robert Bishop
Robert Bishop
December 8, 2018 10:15 PM

Some great posts Gustavus and I agree with you. Nice to see people who are paying attention to the things you won’t find in the mainstream.

December 9, 2018 11:01 AM

This military backing of Trump is the country’s only secular hope. Hopefully Trump is one step ahead of these scoundrels, scalawags and traitors. If Trump has any success he will go down as one of America’s greatest presidents. Only God good have groomed such a man for such a time as this. We are nose to nose with Russia and China and it’s hard to find even any alternate news media reporting this. Thank God for Rick Wiles, Dave Hodges, Greg Hunter, James Bailey, David Gabriel of A.I.M. and Sorcha Faal.