Prophetic dream reveals Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton laughing so hard they were hunched over.

In a dream I received on the 27th of November 2018, I saw Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton both wearing knight’s attire, like chain metal with metal armored plates on their arms and a silver helmet with silver glitter, like a crown shining on their heads. The helmet was made to be lighter weight than silver.

They were at a private party, standing right next to each other with their arms were around each other. They were smiling and laughing together in a mocking way, laughing so hard they were hunched over.

At the same private party, I saw Dick Cheney and a number of other politicians but I did not know who they were. They were all laughing together. In the dream, I felt they were laughing at us, the people, for being so gullible, naive and easily deceived.

Interpretation:

I believe many government leaders are working together and much of what is presented to us is an act to cause deception and bring division. This dream showed these two leaders, Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton, are portrayed as enemies, but in fact they are close friends, as shown by having their arms around each other. I believe their kingly attire shows how they view themselves. Their warrior type armor might also suggest they are related to war.

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton were hunched over because they were laughing so hard at us. Likewise, the group of politicians were all friends and were secretly laughing at us with great joy.

I believe we should hope for the best from our leaders and our countries, but to be wise and discerning, putting our trust in Jesus Christ our Lord, not any political leader. I believe great deception abounds. I shared this dream in the following 5-minute video:

Christopher Harris

Author: Christopher Harris

Christopher Harris lives in Australia. He came to Jesus Christ and confessed his faith in 2016, after coming away from the faith since primary school. Since 2009, he began having dreams of tsunamis and other natural disasters, and these became more frequent and varied from 2015, and especially since he came to Christ. He’s had dreams of war, troop led exterminations and roundups, demons coming upon the earth, battling demons, false aliens (demons), natural disasters and tribulation. He has dreamed of the USA being conquered by Russia and Asian troops, a nuclear strike on the country and massive tsunamis (striking NYC and other areas). Christopher has put his focus on the Lord and awaits His return, while making videos to try to warn others of the times he believes we are living in, with the judgment of God at the door. His youtube channel is JESUSisLORD and his website is survivetheearthchanges.com.

Casey Toda
Casey
December 2, 2018 7:15 AM

Prophet Charlie Shamp recently gave a word that seems to have just come to pass regarding Bush Sr. passing. My comment is that there was recently a word by warning us about visions,dreams, revelation, etc. by Linda Hasche. How are we testing the spirits? I ask this honestly not trying to attack anyone. There is a biblical principle on testing spirits behind the revelation we are getting. I would like to hear how people are applying that to what they are getting from the Lord and what they are reading or listening to from other people. My personal thought comes from what I hear very high level and governmental intercessors receiving from the Lord. These are people who spend their life before the Throne of God in intercession and I am hearing from different ones that are saying we must pray for the President and those God is using to expose and destroy the darkness that has plagued this nation for so long. My hope is that no matter get happens, that we really spend time in prayer 🙏 and praying the heart of God for this nation and the government during this time. We need hearts to desire repentance and we need the Lord Jesus Christ.

December 3, 2018 10:28 AM

Hey Casey,
In regards to your statement,”Charlie Shamp recently gave a word that seems to have just come to pass regarding Bush Sr. passing.”
My thoughts concerning this are these, and I mean no harm. I’m just trying to properly apply the word and my inner witness to the word he gave. Now if someone gives a word and it comes to pass then we according to scripture might assume this was a true word from the Lord certainly quicker than words that don’t come to pass, though there may be other things in play when words don’t come to pass such as prayer repentance etc. The first question should always be does it line up with scripture? Well it is appointed unto man once to die and after this the judgment. So yes it lines up and came to pass. I don’t know the whole word concerning his passing but one area that I might have a problem with is this. If he was 44 or even 54 or 64 and his death was prophesied and came to pass that’s one thing but he was 94 and not in great health so I think it would be reasonable to assume he isn’t going to live long. Therefore to me I can’t rightly say he heard this word, gave it and it came to pass because in my mind it was going to happen anyway. Those are just my thoughts.

Dave
Dave
December 1, 2018 11:15 PM

They hate each other

Robert Bishop
Robert Bishop
December 2, 2018 3:03 AM

Yup Dave and you can’t let prophecies like these stop you from praying for the president . What Sadhu Selveraj said about setting up 24 hr a day prayer for him needs to continue .

Sue
Sue
December 2, 2018 6:11 PM

…because that’s how it is presented to you, Dave. Don’t just believe everything you see.

Elizabeth
Elizabeth
December 2, 2018 9:01 AM

Do they hate each ither or maybe a game to make him look good? I dot know but he hasn’t done anything to stop abortion.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
December 3, 2018 10:11 PM
December 2, 2018 6:53 PM

I just listened to a brother in The Lord that said this past week was the busiest he’s ever seen in prophecy fulfillment watching for decades. He pointed out @ end of spelling things out from a political & prophetic view that Jesus is coming & that he’s looking forward to THAT one-world government. (Not sure Trump’s got much say nowadays to be honest; reasons @ present, unknown to me). I think Hillary doesn’t like him because he’s where she thought she would be. But no doubt what Trey Gowdy said’s correct: (paraphrasing) What got him was how many people believed her or her lawyers when he tried to show people what the prosecutors presented.

Liz W.
Liz W.
December 3, 2018 9:40 PM

He just placed Brett Cavanaugh in the Supreme Court. That’s a good start at over turning Roe vs.Wade. It takes time, we need more conservatives to be strategically positioned and it’s going to take a lot of prayer for that to take place.

Kevin McElroy
Kevin McElroy
December 2, 2018 7:29 PM

Hillary and Donald are merely pawns in this game, with their personal ambitions being played off against each other by higher forces. The elite needed him in place to enrage the Left and discredit the Right. Donald Is being setup as a scapegoat for the great economic meltdown. The economy has been maxed out on cheap debt by low interest rates, next it will be intentionally crashed by raising those rates too high, just as in 1929. The drama is unfolding according to script, and the casting is excellent.

December 2, 2018 11:51 PM

B-I-N-G-O

keenneth carmichael
December 2, 2018 11:29 AM

brothers and sisters…remember no man calls JESUS -LORD but by the Holy Ghost…Obama confessed Christ, there are many “Christs” do not be deceived..also in Islam lying to infidels is acceptable..I say, let us do more of this–watch and pray lest you ENTER into temptation…judge the fruits of those in authority…pray for them and keep your garments unspotted

December 2, 2018 4:45 PM

Amen , Brother Kenneth: We are in this world but not of it. We are commanded to pray for those in authority although we have been delivered from this present evil generation. I don’t know Donald Trump but agree with those who say he was certainly the lesser in evil of the two presented to us last election. I’m certain he’s a sinful man but weren’t we all? I hope he gets saved if the rumors that he’s a baby christian aren’t true; if he is saved I hope he grows in the knowledge of our Lord. We must take advantage of the respite our God has given us before the night comes when no-one can work. I agree we must stop ourselves from worshipping idols such as “sacred cows” brought to us to by those who say they’re acting in a priestly capacity; while, for example, Moses was up on Mt Sinai receiving the words of our Creator. So sad that even Moses didn’t make it to the promised land. Now that’s a humbling thpught!

December 2, 2018 12:08 AM

They are the leaders of this world system and not the leaders of the kingdom of God. You wouldn’t know that by listening to many of the false prophets. Thanks for sounding the alarm Chris and sharing your dream.

Ronald
Ronald
December 2, 2018 12:35 AM

Here something I found on the internet that gave me a better understanding were this idea of a unified world (united nations) is coming from. http://www.green-agenda.com/earthcharter.html

Sue
Sue
December 2, 2018 6:12 PM

The entire political situation in the U.S. (and the rest of the West) is an illusion.

Anne Chivers
Anne Chivers
December 1, 2018 7:40 PM

Oh a good verse to read ..Let no man deceive us… & also Micah Chapter 7.

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
December 3, 2018 5:16 PM

Is Ann Coulter Right About Trump? We still have Obama Care, there has not been one indictment delivered to swamp creatures, Doug Hagmann says there are only 300 on the books, is Q anon a placebo?

Jason V
December 3, 2018 7:16 PM

Q made a post which in hindsight seems 2 b about senate balance of power

Oct 2 2018 14:31:13 (EST)
53-47
Q

If I’m right due to a runoff in Mississippi, just recently, a Republican senator won which makes the balance of power the exact above posted on 10/2/18 by Q.

I would like to hear yall’s thoughts…
How could Q have predicted this?

This wasn’t an easy prediction, predictIT odds on 53 republican around that date were only 11 cents. PredictIT is a legal USA political gambling site. I don’t gamble but it’s fun to look at for informational purposes such as research.

On a sidenote it seems as though Charlie Shamp’s “republicans gain 9 seats” didn’t work out regardless of how you round it.
I thought Republicans had a gross senate gain of 11 and a net gain of 3. Could 9 republican seat gains be for 2020 as well as the house win I wonder?

Phanuel
Phanuel
December 4, 2018 6:59 AM

Q is the real deal. The Q team also shares a lot of disinformation to throw off the deep state. Trump truly despises Hillary and Obama. I’m still not entirely convinced Mueller isn’t working for Trump, even though Q said he will be indicted for the Uranium one deal. This article shows the Clinton’s are in a world of hurt. Q even posted a link to it.

Shalom

Phanuel
Phanuel
December 4, 2018 11:36 PM

Well ..,,,looking at Gen Flynn’s plea memo… I’m reassured Mueller is working for the Trump.
I asked the Lord about Mueller three times last year and my understanding through revelation is he is working for Trump ( and under oath). According to the sentencing memo, Flynn had 19 interviews with other DOJ attorneys (probably Huber/ Horowitz). Mueller recommended no jail time. I heard “Clinton will be indicted “ 2 years ago.

Shalom

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
December 5, 2018 5:48 AM

Dear Phanuel, you stated earlier that you wanted to publish a compilation of revelations that you have received of this prophetic (economic) timeline.

I am so eager to read it.
Thanks, and stay blessed

Phanuel
Phanuel
December 5, 2018 2:25 PM

Dear Fred
Sorry been busy with work and other stuff. I will try and get posted this week. Blessings!

Shalom

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
December 5, 2018 3:36 PM

Dear Phanuel, no need to be sorry, most of us work – I am either busy or tired.

December 4, 2018 11:56 AM

Even Jerome Corsi, the man who was initially tracking everything Q was sharing and interpreting it for the masses, has now identified him to be a complete hoax and fraud. Reminds me of the old saying, “all is not well in Denmark”.

December 3, 2018 9:08 PM

Charlie Shamp’s prophetic word was very specific, stating Republicans would gain 9 seats in the Senate in the 2018 midterm election. It did not happen, so he missed it. For the sake of our nation, I was hoping he would be right, but was also interested because he has shared other prophetic words contradicting what God has shown me regarding the future of our nation. To me, his mistake with the midterms confirms he is wrong in those other words too.

Regarding Q, I would not listen to them if they called a thousand elections correctly. If anything, it might confirm they are one of the Jesuit insiders who have been in control of our nation for the past hundred plus years.

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
December 3, 2018 11:13 PM

I grow more cynical with each passing day regarding Trump. First of all only Jesus is going to make America great again and even that is an unknown. God has used Trump to expose how rotten the world is for those who didn’t already know. God is holding all the cards and it is only a question of when he plays them. My guess is peace treaty, major earth quakes, market crash, convoys on steroids, civil unrest, civil war, martial law, Russian attack/invasion, A/C forms ten nation confederation on Mediterranean stage.

John T
John T
December 5, 2018 1:58 AM

Hi Jason V,

I think the number 9 that Charlie Shamp saw could have been fulfilled. It could refer to the 9 senators that Trump rallied for who all won their elections. On the other hand, Obama did four rallies and all lost. When a president is in office, usually the opposite party takes both the house and senate. Trump knew this and focused on the senate which is more important.

December 5, 2018 11:22 AM

The following excerpt from Charlie Shamp’s prophecy shows exactly what he wrote:

The Lord spoke to me again, “As a sure sign of these things coming to pass there will be a wave of conservatives elected during the midterm election in November 2018, it will be Breaking News. They will carry the House and the Senate and I will uproot, replant and rebuild the nation. I will tie the three branches of government together for a person standing alone can be attacked and defeated, but two can stand back-to-back and conquer. Three are even better, for a triple-braided cord is not easily broken. I will no longer allow your President to stand on his own. Even now I have called others to come along side and help bring the nation back from the dead and they will take their seats in the coming days.”

I saw the House of Representatives stay in the hands of the Republicans and will move much more to a conservative position. I could see into the Senate and saw the Republicans gain 9 seats, those that took their place were considerably more conservative then those who had previously been there. I heard the Lord say, “Yes, nine will be a sign; a sign that righteousness has been birthed in the nation and earth.”

His claims were very specific for the November 2018 midterm elections, claiming Republicans will carry the House and the Senate. We now have the benefit of hindsight to know they did not carry the House. He also claimed he “saw into the Senate and saw the Republicans gain 9 seats.” That did not happen either. He clearly did not hear from God because it did not happen, so it’s safe to say this was a false prophecy.

Frank
Frank
December 2, 2018 3:56 PM

Trump will not be impeached. That is what God the Father gave to the Messenger yesterday 12/1. Her website is holylove.org

God the Father: “There is an evil undercurrent at work these days in your nation* in particular, trying to weaken your President** – even to impeach him. They will not succeed. He stands for the Truth and has brought My Name to the forefront to be recognized and restore this great country back to its status of being under God. Evil tries to discredit him at every turn. Do not pay heed to him.”

December 2, 2018 6:38 AM

He also openly acknowledges allah and the hindu gods. I’ve heard him in speeches. You do realize the coming new world religion will openly acknowledge Jesus and other gods. I’m sorry but to me there is a world of difference between being spiritual and being born again of the spirit of the living God and acknowledging that there is one God and one way to God through the blood of Jesus. They will seek peace in the world through joining together with other religions. It will happen and it will happen soon. Trump is a world leader and he will openly support this and many professing Christians blinded by their love of the world will follow him.

Joel
December 2, 2018 3:08 PM

I’ve never heard Trump acknowledge other gods. Can you please share links? Some searches I did pulled up nothing. Thanks.

Crystal Sharpe
Crystal Sharpe
December 3, 2018 1:04 AM

Ann,

Apology accepted. It’s ok. I am grieved by what I see in this nation. I voted for Trump because I was hoping he would buy us some time to prepare for the several events the Lord told us about. We are preparing for persecution because God told us it was coming (he told me several years ago). Five years ago, it was as if He was getting louder and more firm with saying persecution was coming. It was killing me inside. I was going to this church and I told them three weeks in a row that God said we needed to prepare for persecution. They wrestled with me about it for two weeks. After the third time, they finally kicked me out of church! God was so grieved every time I would tell them because He knew they would not receive His Word to them.

Some things can be avoided if we would listen to Him. We decided to prepare just ourselves and forget everyone else. I have a radio program and I use it to inform those who are able to understand. We have no debt. There are other things we are now trying to complete.

This nation is in some deep doo-doo. It stinks real bad. No man is able to save us.

December 2, 2018 5:28 PM

Thanks James. I really appreciate that. What amazes me is the people that see these things and ignore them or explain them away as they cling to their hope that Trump is going to make everything better. I see a false hope that is leading us right into a one world trap.

December 2, 2018 3:33 PM

Your welcome. I could keep going. Like I said I’ve seen much of this. Too much for me to turn the other way and ignore. This is new world religion at its core.
“We are all children of God. It doesn’t matter how you worship him.” Now many people say you don’t know his heart. These words and acts reveal his heart. If I openly hear him acknowledge that Jesus is the only begotten of the father and the only way of salvation for mankind and that he repented from his sins and that he has had a true change of heart then I will change my attitude toward him but otherwise I continue to pray for him and our country and to cling to the truth for we are warned against deception in these last days. God bless.

Karen
Karen
December 4, 2018 12:59 PM

Trump has bought us some time. He has overturned a lot of the damage caused by Obama. We cannot look to President Trump, however, as the SAVIOR OF THIS NATION! He needs our prayers. Trump was placed inoffice by God, but continue to worship God, not Trump.

December 2, 2018 10:04 PM

Yes Chris and I believe many well know Christian leaders will merge with them.

December 2, 2018 9:34 PM

Yes Crystal it is very disappointing. He celebrated the Hindu festival this year as well. I found an article relating the fact that he is no different than Obama in the fact that he is celebrating pagan festivals in the White House. What is more disappointing than all of this is the fact that so many professing Christians are following blindly. I just want to shout wake up, wake up but it’s like most people are saying leave me alone I’m enjoying my nap!😢https://barbwire.com/trump-hosts-pagan-hindu-festival-at-the-white-house/

December 2, 2018 11:23 PM

Oh, Sister Crystal: I apologize! I re-read the sentence when not distracted by other duties &  realized what you were saying! You were stating how much the left hates those on the right. Undeniably so. Yes, but I’m aware that they did so before Trump was voted in. I’ve been concerned about the escalation of hate because of him trying to say that he was on a platform to stop some of the decay from progressing as well. Unfortunately many simply love sin more than anything or anyone else. Praying is certainly in order. For God to grant many true repentence before it’s too late for them. It all is heartbreaking. It reminds me of when the crowds chose Barabus (spelling?) rather than their Savior. A murderer instead of The Giver of Life.

December 2, 2018 9:17 PM

& it would’ve been different in a better kind of way with HC?

Crystal Sharpe
Crystal Sharpe
December 2, 2018 9:18 PM

Better to look to Yeshua than to man.

December 2, 2018 9:23 PM

Oops. Thought I’d respnded to Crystal’s post. I didn’t mean to sound disrespectful in any way but I was floored by the pronouncement of doom because of voting for one that espoused supposed platform along christian values & then tge curiousity got to me so I wanted to know truthfully if you genuinely thought HC was a better choice or if I’d missed something like perhaps the RNC where the only runner was sected? Now. that I could ponder.

Christopher Harris
December 2, 2018 6:57 PM

That’s what the Pope says which is not Biblical, as you are a child of God through faith in Jesus Christ and being led by the Holy Spirit. The Pope also said the blood of Christ atoned for all sins but failed to mention you need to have faith in Jesus Christ alone to have your sins atoned for. They are definitely moving towards merging the faiths together. Many Christians will go for it I assume.

December 2, 2018 3:25 PM

*of

December 2, 2018 5:05 PM

Great job exposing the lies about Trump which are being spread mostly by our own Christian leaders. Jesus said we would know a tree by its’ fruit.

December 2, 2018 11:57 PM

I hope you’ll keep preaching it even if it seems like you’re all alone. We need it.

December 2, 2018 6:08 PM

Amen, Sister Lydia: A lot of the church is still asleep. Some seemed to wake-up but seem to have chosen to believe lies, in general. Not sure why this is so; other than our fleshly forefathers chose to do the same (Adam & Eve). Is a motivator to me to press in to God. Even some of my pastors have so wanted to think happy days are here again. Brother John posted a video this morning on this thread. There’s so much more to politics than what most of us are taught to believe. So, I come to z3 & try & cyber-fellowship for a bit from time to time. The church must be the church God intended us to be beginning with myself. If the alphabet soups get worried then, as far as I’m concerned, this does not include insurrection or violence ☺

Joel
December 2, 2018 3:25 PM

Yuck. I knew he canceled the ramadan clebration last year; don’t know why he would change his mind a year later. Thank you for sharing these.

December 2, 2018 3:24 PM

Read the speech. He clearly says we are all children if God and calls for a cooperation among religions to combat extremism. Specifically the 3 great Abrahamic religions.

December 2, 2018 3:20 PM
December 2, 2018 3:50 PM

Video of his speech in Saudi

December 2, 2018 3:18 PM
Crystal Sharpe
Crystal Sharpe
December 2, 2018 10:25 PM

Lydia,
I read the post. It grieves me. I know God must feel rejection. All of it is idolatry. I am sitting with my husband and he is watching Garth Brooks at Notre Dame. In one scene he talks about this wall that has this image of Yeshua on it created of stones from 7 continents, and people of different faiths pray there. Idolatry.

It is the blending of religions with Christianity, one religion. There are Christians who get upset with some of us here when we point out specifics on our God that make Him God. Christians here think it is ok to murder, to live together, have sex with everyone else, have sex with the same sex, children, animals, it’s not a sin they say to dope up, etc.

So when I point to specific passages that say these things are sinful and really are not righteous living; they say the commandments are dead; and since they are dead then you can do anything and still go to heaven. The message should always encourage them and never correct them.

I am still praying for President Trump.

Crystal Sharpe
Crystal Sharpe
December 2, 2018 8:56 PM

Lydia,

Every president has disappointed me. People can be so dishonorable. The only one to look to in any age in this world is Yeshua. I saw President Trump the other day on the news with an entourage of Hindus. He was lighting candles that were on a table, something to do with their light season. I was disappointed.

I thought that he would begin addressing abortion also. I hoped. What happened that it never got off the ground? Was it all the distractions from his sexual indiscretions, immigration, a two year FBI investigation, uncooperative House, Senate and Supreme Court?

What I do know, unless there is repentance on a deep national level, there is going to be a stock market crash. Something severe is going to bring persecution to Christians because they voted for Trump.

He has only two years left and I doubt he will get another term. I pray for him sometimes several times a day.

It is all heartbreaking.