Prophetic dream warns of plan to remove Trump from office in 5 weeks.

John Boehner, former Republican Speaker of the House

At about the 7-minute mark in the 20-minute video shown below, Z3 News Contributor Christopher Harris shares a warning dream he received three days ago on October 13, 2018.

In the dream, he was warned about a plan to remove President Trump from office and told the plan would manifest within five weeks. Assuming that means five weeks from the day Christopher received the dream, the plan would manifest by Sunday, November 18. He was not shown whether that would mark the beginning or the completion of the plan.

Since Christopher is a native Australian, he is not familiar with all the leaders in the United States federal government, but in his dream, he was given the name of the man behind the plan to remove Trump from office. Christopher had never heard of him before, John Boehner, former Republican Speaker of the House, shown in the photo above.

As Christopher explains in the video below, he was not told to pray against this plan. Instead, he was told to repent. I believe he heard correctly because without repentance, our prayers will not get results, but God has promised if we turn away from our wicked ways and get right with Him, He will heal our land (2 Chronicles 7:14). Righteousness, a right relationship with God, is the only thing that can turn our nation around, and it requires with repentance.

In the first 7 minutes of the video, Christopher shares several other dreams in which he received instructions to call on the Lord in times of trouble.

Martos
Martos
October 16, 2018 7:52 AM

Mid term elections in November, probably need to keep a serious eye on the votes so that they don’t change them for the Dems. Also Christians should all vote to keep Trump and those voting for the Dems need to change their vote. It will be really bad for the Christians if the Dems get in, even without being in they are censoring Christian sites on facebook and twitter imagine what they will do if they have the power to attack Christians directly.

Wake up sleepers or you will be sorry!

John
John
October 17, 2018 3:46 AM

I’m not from the US but we have to remember that whichever way it goes God is still in control and his will will be done. Also, we have a perfect saviour who was beaten, put on a cross and murdered despite having done nothing wrong and his early also followers suffered for their beliefs. That is what we should expect in this world for our beliefs. Our hope is for the next life, not this one – trust our incredibly gracious and loving saviour – not comfort in this world.

Ann
Ann
October 17, 2018 9:42 PM

Amen, John:
Is true that His kingdom is not of this world.
Also, “The Fellowship of His sufferings” has very rarely been a popular topic when I’ve atempted to extol its virtues to my listeners; although it IS scriptural. Praise God He has so much mercy, grace & compassion for us & will not allow us to be tempted beyond our ability but will make a way of escape. In the case of the martyr Stephen, The Lord showed Him glory even as the dear saint was being struck with stones unto death. The Lord was faithful to deliver Him from pain and to keep him in the faith until Stephen was taken home to be with our Savior.

Peter Harbison
Peter Harbison
October 16, 2018 3:59 PM

If you haven’t read the book ‘Rees Howells Intercessor’ by Norman Grubb it is well worth buying and reading. He achieved extraordinary things through prayer and achieved success by entering and abiding in new levels of repentance. All the best.

Lydia Hodge
October 17, 2018 3:07 PM

Great book.
“We understood that crucifixion was a slow death, and that He would have much to deal with in us before He would really be free to do His work through us.”

John
John
October 17, 2018 6:03 AM

Correction – God achieved extraordinary things …

Lydia Hodge
October 17, 2018 3:11 PM

Amen. That is what was emphasized in the book. Death to self so God may truly live in us. The question was asked , “Who lives in your body?” I think we all need to answer that question.

Christine Beadsworth
Christine Beadsworth
October 17, 2018 7:19 AM

Don’t know if this 5 week period is part of the following, but I have been watching out for this:

The ultimate goal of WWIII is to usher in the New World Order with the antichrist as the ruler of the world. According to former Illuminati satanist, Doc Marquis, once World War III begins the antichrist will arise on the world scene in 13 weeks (91 days).

Carla
Carla
October 18, 2018 3:34 PM

mr doc marquis has a tumor in his brain that is terminal ! Keep him in prayer 🙏🏼🙏🏼

M.S.
M.S.
October 24, 2018 9:34 AM

I keep hearing of people getting brain cancer. I think it’s from wifi.
I will pray for him.

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
October 16, 2018 11:51 AM

“EU can’t survive if Italy exits”, Zero Hedge. Terry Bennett said to watch Italy, Greece, France and Spain and that Satan would offer them an Alexander-Napoleon-King and they would say yes. Will they be part of a group of ten nations to follow the A/C and form a revised Roman Empire that attacks Israel at Armageddon after the West is crippled following WW III? https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10-16/europes-juncker-eu-cannot-survive-without-italy

Bobber
Bobber
October 16, 2018 1:35 AM

I too recently had thoughts on Trump with the date 11-17 tied to it. I will not share much detail since what I perceived is subject to speculation but my thoughts were not good and entailed the worst possible news for Trump. My only reason for mentioning this is the date similarity. Otherwise I would not make mention. Prayer also seemed questionable to me as an antidote for these alarming thoughts that I experienced. But pray anyhow indeed I will.

John Barry
John Barry
October 16, 2018 10:36 PM

Oddly in Aug. HOLY SPIRIT had me watch an old movie – 7 Days in May , about a military coup in America . It could get ugly quick were it to happen . Blessings

Will the Scot
Will the Scot
October 16, 2018 11:50 AM

Thank you Christopher for being a faithful Watchman. I have already forwarded this to my senator. I would hope others in the US would do the same. And above all, repent and pray!

Anne Chivers.
Anne Chivers.
October 16, 2018 2:54 AM
This is all very interesting…just watching the video accompanying this post by Christopher…taking note of all the detail..the last bit of the dream re John Boehner. .I just typed in his name & quiet a few things come up re this man..i am just sending the link on wikipedia regarding this man. Interesting in the article re early life, Education & his career it mentions he was Educated @ a Catholic All Male school Moeller High school in Cincinnati…and was a line backer on the schools football team..hence why Christopher saw the player in a football gurnsey.( Jumper). His parents were German / Irish . later in his career Boehner was educated @ a Jesuit/ Catholic University called XAVIER….he earned a BA,IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION becoming the first person in his family to attend college as he had to work 2 jobs to pay for his degree. John Boehner has also met with pope Francis previously; photo in article further down & also I have seen pictures of him with B. Obama.. in images. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/John_Boehner . May the Lord give more discernment re Christophers dream.. which i truly believe is of the Lord. …& heed what he says. Obviously the Lord knows all things…Praise the Father Son & Holy Spirit…. .also being aware ..& i have looked this up when some very close friends went to Krakow Poland July 2018 to visit their family home.. place of Birth etc.I was looking @ a few of the streets in Krakow as it is predominantly a catholic country ….I found a street on Google earth with a photo of the current Pope & on the poster it was quiet big on the front of a building in Krakow down a certain street..( can’t recall the name of the street but on the poster… Read more »
Robert Bishop
Robert Bishop
October 16, 2018 4:00 AM

It doesn’t surprise me at all because some of the republicans are just as corrupt as the democrats are but they look moral on the surface. Trump getting removed somehow makes more sense to me than him being as evil as some seem to think. Trying to remove him could backfire on them if the thousands of indictments do exist imo

Debi Colby
October 18, 2018 5:26 AM

This reminded me of Purim, where Hyman plotted to kill an Mordachai, an innocent man on his own gallows, in addition to the Jewish people in all the provinces. For those of you that can do a Queen Esther fast, maybe now or soon might be good time. And pray Psalm 91 everyday. Also pray that the traitors be exposed and their plots thwarted.

Niels
Niels
October 17, 2018 6:22 AM

Strange: I read this post, and right after it I watched on youtube the speech of Obama at his last correspondents dinner. Obama shows a short movie there, acting with John Boehner ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NxFkEj7KPC0 , go to min.26.00) . I am not an American, but my feeling is: there must be something to it… looks like a joke but …?! Also in the speech Obama mentions Boehner: “Orange is the new black”. Are they maybe ‘partners in crime’? Who has an opinion, or can explain this? Obama talks about “staying for 2 years in DC”… obviously he is signaling he has to wait for 2 years… and than? Back as “commander”? Who can work this out? This is just odd all together…