In the Month of Red, Blood Will Be Shed

roses

UPDATE: See the update to this post, July is the Starting Point for Falling Off the Cliff.”

On January 17 2016 at around 2:30 am I was awakened to the following word, which I received several times before I got up and began to write it down. The Holy Spirit spoke these words to me.

“I am mobilizing My Team, My Army to the frontlines. War is here now! Carnage will rage from Wall Street to the Main Street of America. My judgment has arrived. My time of winking is over. I will stare and I will gaze at this nation’s demise. I am fixed in My position and plans. The time to reap has come! The desperation of man will be fierce.”

He then said something I’ve never heard before, “In the month of red, blood will be shed”

Interpretation:
I believe the month of red relates to the month of February. Valentines dominates the month and the bright red displays are everywhere in retail stores. This is what my mind thought of when I heard this. It could also relate to a month of the stocks running in the red, not recovering, and then carnage starts in America. Whatever the month of red turns out to be, it will not be good.

I asked the Holy Spirit to give a scripture to confirm this word. He gave me this:

19 These two things are come unto thee; who shall be sorry for thee? Desolation, and destruction, and the famine, and the sword: by whom shall I comfort thee?
20 Thy sons have fainted, they lie at the head of all the streets, as a wild bull in a net: they are full of the fury of the LORD, the rebuke of thy God. (Isaiah 51:19-20 KJV)

Here is what is so confirming about this scripture. Carnage is coming, in many forms to this nation. The Sword, famine, invasion, societal implosion, economic collapse; verse 19 is upon us.

Verse 20 speaks of the sons in relation to leadership; those who lead us in business, politics, and the Church. Notice they have fainted! Where did they fall? At the head, the pinnacle, the summit, the top. That is what the word head means, and that is exactly our problem in America! There is no real leadership in America! From the White House to the corporate office, it is difficult to find leadership willing to lead in righteousness!

The streets represent the avenues of guidance and passages of life.

Now look at the next part; “As a wild bull in a net.” The King James Version uses the word bull instead of antelope. But I was directed to read it in the KJV, which leads to this interpretation, the bull (market) has been caught in a net.

Our leadership has brought us to this point. We are not getting out of this, even if the stocks bounce around, as though the bull is getting free, it won’t! The full fury of the Lord and His rebuke is soon to be upon us.

The Holy Spirit gave me 8 strategies to survive this coming war. I pray we all apply these principles to life, while we still can.

1. Report for duty. We must first admit there is a war!
  2. Stay in constant contact with HQ
  3. Get our supplies in order
  4. Know our weapons
  5. Don’t fall asleep on duty
  6. Fight!
  7. Always keep the mind of Victory
  8. It isn’t about us! It’s about souls!

Scripture References:
2 Timothy 2:3-4, Proverbs 22:3, John 10:37, 1Thessalonians 5:17, Luke 4:28, Philippians 4:19. Galatians 5:22, 1 Corinthians 14:39, Matthew 17:21, 1 Peter 5:8, Romans 13:11, 1 Timothy 6:12, Hebrews 10:35, 1 John 4:4, Psalm 102:18, Proverbs 13:22, Ezekiel 18:4

Pastor Benjamin Faircloth

Author: Pastor Benjamin Faircloth

Benjamin Faircloth is the President and Founder of World Outreach Ministries International and also the Pastor of Ignited Church in Lavonia GA. His wife Jennifer is also a Pastor at Ignited Church, which was birthed out of a desire to see the glory of God restored to the church and to help others discover their destiny in Christ! Benjamin has been in ministry since 1991.

Christian Block
Christian Block
May 22, 2017 10:51 PM

Just stumbled across another possibility for “In the month of red, blood will be shed.” Tammuz was a possible candidate for the month of red because it is associated with the tribe of Reuben. The ephod stone representing the tribe of Reuben is simply referred to as “red”. Last year, on the 4th of Tammuz, the DNC staffer Seth Rich was murdered. Right now there are multiple stories discussing the possibility that he was the DNC leak that sent emails to Wikileaks. If it is true that he was murdered for leaking DNC emails, it could completely upset Washington and send lots of people to jail. At first, I didn’t take much notice of the story from a prophetic perspective, but then I noticed something in the article. Seth Rich was declared dead at 5:57 am. It could just be coincidence, but I make a mental note when I run across a 57. Another article takes notice of the fact that the Washington Post published a dubious Russia story to distract from the Seth Rich story. It was published 57 minutes after the Seth Rich story broke. Here is that article. https://www.infowars.com/did-wash-post-publish-dubious-russia-story-to-distract-from-seth-rich-bombshell/

Christian Block
Christian Block
May 25, 2017 5:02 PM

Someone is deperate to make the Seth Rich story go away. His reddit posts were recently deleted, and twitter has censored WND after writing an article about Donna Brazile warning off the private investigator. Keep an eye on this story, I don’t think it is over yet. http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-05-25/twitter-suspends-wnd-seth-rich-story

Phanuel
Phanuel
May 25, 2017 5:53 PM

This is what I heard….”Seth Rich is the thread that unravels the deep state”

Shalom

Christian Block
Christian Block
May 25, 2017 6:20 PM

Thanks for the confirmation Phanuel. I hadn’t paid much attention to the story until those markers showed up. The reddit community is working to try to unravel the mystery. They were able to unmask the professor at the Berkeley protests that hit people over the head with a bike lock. There have been other things they have investigated as well. Any public figure that touches this story gets shut down immediately which is suspicious by itself.

Phanuel
Phanuel
May 25, 2017 11:42 PM

Comey is in deep deep trouble.
He better get a good lawyer.
Trump laid a trap and he fell right in. Checkmate!

Shalom

Christian Block
Christian Block
November 7, 2017 10:39 PM

Phanuel – The book by Donna Brazile brings the Seth Rich murder back into the spotlight. I wonder if the “thread that unravels the deep state” has already started.

Phanuel
Phanuel
November 7, 2017 10:49 PM

Yes Christian
It’s all coming to a climax!
Donna Brazile dropped a grenade.

Shalom

Corey
Corey
November 8, 2017 2:20 PM

Phanuel, the market is starting to march back up. Let’s hope this is a temporary move and that the market closes in the red today! As someone else mentioned, major insiders, like Jeff Bezos, have recently sold off a sizable amount of their stocks, indicating that a pronounced downtrend is right around the corner.

Phanuel
Phanuel
November 8, 2017 2:41 PM

Corey,
as long as SPX 2594.31 and DOW 23577.81 isn’t breached, I think we are still fine. Wave 1 can retrace up to 78.6% of the initial drop. You can see they are running into some resistance at those levels.

shalom

Phanuel
Phanuel
November 8, 2017 2:44 PM

Sometimes the retracement can even be as high as 85.4%, so we still have room

May 23, 2017 4:40 PM

That’s an interesting point Christian. Thanks for digging into it. When we hear a prophetic warning like that telling us in the month of red, blood will be shed, we tend to think of something on a larger scale with many people dying, but the meaning could be much different. Even though Seth Rich was only one person, his death could have a big impact on our future, if the truth comes out.

Hope
October 3, 2016 9:20 AM

Something was just brought to my attention, perhaps by the Holy Spirit.

“The Hunt for Red October” is a fictional movie about a missing Russian submarine. With all the hubbub of Russia going on right now….makes you think! What if October is the month of red!!??

http://www.interfax.ru/russia/530781 (you can translate)

Everdyce
Everdyce
October 4, 2016 3:57 AM

I just came back just 2 make the same comment!!! Wow confirmation the month of red is october! GB

Jill Taylor Gordon
Jill Taylor Gordon
July 13, 2016 9:25 AM

Last night, this came to me that the red in the month of July is the bull market being captured in a net. So the stock market will begin it’s downward spiral. Being in the red meaning losses of profits along with blood in tthe streets. We will know shortly.

Peggy A.
July 11, 2016 2:24 PM

“America’s Greatest Debt: The Flood of Blood” by Darrel and Cindy deVille (shekinahtoday.org)

Veronica
Veronica
June 29, 2016 9:00 AM

In Catholic tradition, July is the month in which the Most Precious Blood of Jesus is honored.

Yvonne
Yvonne
May 3, 2016 8:38 AM

Hi Pastor,
Since I first read your post I have been intrigued by what the Lord gave to you. And recently I was reading a dream from Hope on the blog ” thecallofthebride” where in Hope’s dream she sees the month of May written in red and cap., letters. MAY all in blood red. After reading Hope’s dream/vision I immediately remember of your dream/vision. I hope you don’t mind me taking the liberty and sharing this bit of information with you. God Bless!

Pastor Benjamin Faircloth
June 3, 2016 6:41 AM

Dear Yvonne…thank you for your comments and sharing the dream. I believe I have clarity to this word that I will be sharing with James soon. Thank you and may the Father bless you today and always!

Benjamin
Benjamin
April 5, 2016 2:26 PM

I was watching the May Day celebrations for the old Soviet Union and remembered that May is the month of international communism. It is a month devoted to red. Red is the color of communism. This was my initial impression when the month of red was mentioned. Communists are known for bloody revolutions.

Pastor Benjamin Faircloth
June 3, 2016 6:46 AM

Thank you Benjamin! By the way, that’s a great name! Thank you for your comments about May DAY. I believe I have clarity to this word that I will be sharing with James soon. Be blessed Benjamin!

sandra
sandra
April 5, 2016 3:46 PM

Notice the ties between Baal worship and May Day. Baal temple is supposed you be erected by April 19.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
June 3, 2016 8:36 AM

Hey Pastor Faircloth, heard ya on trunews yesterday. Awesome. Simply awesome. I couldn’t agree more with what you and Pastor Rick talked about. Like him, “I hope you’re wrong,” but I KNOW you’re not. This is OUR last breath. Between the Hillsong “naked cowboy” and the satanic, pagan ceremony in Switzerland, (that I just couldn’t watch, hearing it was enough) I just can’t imagine the Lord continuing to be long suffering. Bad things are coming and SOON! I hope Christians are ready, because most of us are going to have to endure for a long time to.come. I look forward to reading your update on this post. I’ve often wondered what the, “month of red” is, or if it’s passed and I missed it? Anyway, God bless and thank you for your courage and faithfulness. “Babylon Inc.” Lol. Hope you don’t mind, but I borrowed that to describe a gay, “Christian” performer who “came out of the closet” and is being honored by his apostate church for doing so.

Pastor Benjamin Faircloth
June 3, 2016 6:47 AM

Thank you for sharing Sandra! Be Blessed!

April 5, 2016 2:52 PM

Interesting point Benjamin!

Annie
Annie
March 12, 2016 9:38 PM

My thoughts are that the month of red speaks of passover. That month is all about the blood, symbolically.

March 13, 2016 3:40 AM

That is a great point Annie. This year it is in April.

Matthew Ford
March 3, 2016 4:10 PM

Month of red…
March is Red Cross month – this typically relates to blood.
Also, see the following:

Obama declared March 2016 as Red Cross month. He just did this on the 29th of February 2016.

The Red Cross makes reference to this proclamation on their website here:

This word was posted on Jan 18th about the month of red and blood, and Obama did not make the proclamation until literally the last day of February.

Be watchful and prayerful and be strong in our Lord!

Kevin
Kevin
February 16, 2016 3:42 PM

The month of red like Valentine’s day being in February in Hebrew the month of red connects with Adam which is an offshoot of adar or the Month of Adar being February through March. But this could be connected to something else!

From Hebrew:
Fainting is akin to the lack of vitality as man grows weary in the times of darkness. Sorrow increases as the people see hope fading.
A bull getting caught in the net is not necessarily linked with an animal per say but the depiction of the wildness of the animal getting caught in a snare. Meaning as an animal acts wild it gets caught in a snare like people who cannot control their temper find themselves.