In about two seconds, Donald Trump turned into Barack Obama

Back in December 2016, I made lunch plans to meet up with a Z3 author that I had met in our area.  They were telling me all that God was showing them and we were talking on the phone.  After speaking that night, I asked the Lord if Obama was really going to stay in office like some others had said.  I asked Him to tell me the truth.  I asked Him if we would have martial law and Obama stay in or if Trump would take office, to please tell me the truth.

That night, I had the following dream.  I dreamt I was going to a birthday party  with Donald Trump.  We had a mutual friend and it was her party.  I rented her a black limousine as her gift for the evening.  Afterwards, the president-elect (at the time) and I were returning the limo to the shop.  As we were coming out of a hallway in the business, I walked in front of the hood of the limo and looked back at it.  I was feeling embarrassed for only spending $200 and assumed Trump had paid much more for His gift and because I was in his presence it was really getting to me.

Now, I have never spent $200 on a gift for a friend.  Usually I’m a buy you lunch and give you a candle or a pair of earrings kind of gal.  So, I said, “I know I only spent $200 on her present, I wish I could have done more.”

He replied telling me he had spent $2,000 and that it didn’t matter!  He was walking a foot ahead of me through the narrow hallway and all of the sudden he spoke the most insightful, intelligent quote I had ever heard. In my mind, I thought, “Gosh, I’ve got to write that down! That’s amazing!”

Then I said to him, “All I need is you and God!”

He humbly looked down and said, “No! All you need is God.”

Then he pointed up as he walked through the hallway.  I thought to myself, “Why did I liken Him to God?  That’s sin.”

I noticed Trump’s facial expression was telling the fact that he did not like that I likened Him to God.  Then in about two seconds, he turned into Barack Obama.  It was now Obama walking down the hallway and he liked the fact that I compared him to God.  He was smiling and gleaming with pride and I thought to myself, “He likes the fact that I compared him to God.”

– End of Dream

Interpretation:

When I woke up, it was so surreal.  I knew God had answered me.  I didn’t understand it all, but when I prayed, He showed me the black limo represented the beast.  I’ve heard that is what “O” called his limo.

Since Trump turned into Obama and Trump did not like that I likened him to God, but Obama relished in it, I believe I was shown what others are hearing about this matter.  I don’t know how this presidency will turn into the other leader… if it will be as an American Leader or on a world wide scale… but I believe the Lord has shown me as well that Obama is the son of perdition and somehow will be in charge after Trump.

Author: Katie Troutman

The Lord has carried Katie Troutman through many dark times and much heartache, including a life of abuse, which started as a child. At age nineteen she was saved and has leaned on the Lord ever since! She started receiving dreams from the Lord from the very beginning. She has been involved in her local church ministry preaching and teaching. Today she is a wife and mother who has had many years of walking on the mountain top in victory with God.

Ali
Ali
June 27, 2017 8:51 AM

I sincerely pray that Donald trump is a man or will be a man of God. I hope his soul will be saved as he has diverted much evil that would have happened. Please lord save him and all of us.

June 27, 2017 9:33 AM

Me too Ali. I pray the same.

Chris smith
Chris smith
June 27, 2017 11:39 PM

Hello Katie! Thankyou for sharing:)
Maybe this will be insightful to you. Two days after the election I had a dream where I saw DJT on a four wheeler. I remember standing in a crowd almost like a motocross event. While standing in the crowd all eyes were on DJT. He was soaring over every jump and only gaining momentum when all the sudden I thought he may kill him self he actually flew higher and moved faster all with a smile on his face. Scene changed immediately to BHO walking away from me with a sever wound down his left side. As he walked away everyone was calling him the “One lead” and it was everyone’s nickname for one world leader. End..
I

June 28, 2017 12:45 AM

Hi Chris, thanks for sharing ! ☺ Kind of an identical message!
Take care and God bless you.

WilliamJames
WilliamJames
June 27, 2017 12:31 PM

Very intriguing, Katie. Thank you.

Regardless, those many particular prophecies of martial law being declared, resulting in the the 2016 elections not happening and that there would be no other President, etc, was in fact certifiably false. Seem like they might have unintentionally influenced each other? that is not to say that Obama may yet rise up and take that mantle of world leader but it is NOT as was prophesied. He did leave office and Trump is indeed President and martial law was NOT declared! (The same with the 3 days of darkness or the Shemitah and Can’s words – both indicated very specific time frames. Of course, neither of those happened either even though there were tons of words seemingly all backing each other up.)

June 27, 2017 8:20 PM

I believe Katie’s dream confirms those other prophecies, the ones you have discarded, revealing the story is not finished yet. Things are not always what they appear to be, which is why we must learn to rely more on the leading of the Holy Spirit than what we see in the natural realm. Many times, we have to wait for the fulfillment of prophecies, but that does not nullify or discredit them. Prophecies recorded in the Bible remain unfulfilled after thousands of years, but they will all be fulfilled in due time. So I disagree with your claim that those prophecies about Obama being the final President were “in fact certifiably false.” I especially disagree with the way you stated it, making a blanket accusation without including any details from any specific prophecy. More often than not, the problem is in our own assumptions we have added to a prophetic word, injecting our own ideas about how we think it was supposed to happen. Then when our assumptions are proven wrong, we blame the prophetic word rather than examining ourselves.

Lydia Hodge
June 27, 2017 9:11 AM

Thank you Katie for sharing and confirming what others including myself are seeing. God bless you for sharing!

June 27, 2017 9:32 AM

Thank you Lydia for sharing what you did. I was hesitant. I don’t like putting out things like this. You and everyone else that has are very brave. You actually encouraged me to through your post on the subject.

I love you Lydia. God bless you.

Lydia Hodge
June 27, 2017 9:35 AM

I love you too sister in Christ!

June 27, 2017 9:34 AM

*too

Sujit Thomas
July 7, 2017 4:57 AM

Hi, Katie,

When I read your post, I was reminded of a few notes I’d made about the 2016 US elections before they transpired. I feel there is a parallel between the state of America (prior to the 2016 US elections and Trump’s rise to the presidency) and the state of the world (prior to the antichrist’s rise to world power) Here is my note (paraphrased):

I was told by God much before the 2016 US elections that there was a parallel between the elections and the rise of the antichrist. After the elections, he said the parallel was deception and that the antichrist would use deception to rise to power. [Is Trump’s rise in the present state (prior to 2016 elections) of the United States a mirror image for the rise of the antichrist in the soon-to-be state of the world?]

There is another parallel that I am seeing and feel compelled to share now. Here it is:

Donald Trump’s rise to the presidency has been mistakenly been looked upon by many as a sign that America averted or overcame judgment and is now on a path to increased glory. When the antichrist rises to world power it will be mistakenly seen by many that the the world has averted or overcome judgment and is now on a path to increased glory.

Do pray about what I’ve shared. I’d like to know if this resonated with you.

July 10, 2017 3:06 PM

Wow ! Sujit, yes, that totally resonates with me. That is an amazing revelation from the Lord. I just saw this my apologies ! Thank you so much for sharing. That’s pretty clear insight brother ! I hope you’re doing okay and all is well with your family. Thanks again for sharing that ! Love you brother.

St.Khawnan
July 4, 2017 8:56 PM

Please take a look at Obama using tax-payers dollars to transform himself into a DEMON… https://youtu.be/5ZhxWPk2Qe4

Lydia Hodge
June 28, 2017 7:08 PM

During my early Christian days, this was one of my favorite songs. I just want to encourage my brothers and sisters in Christ for the days ahead. https://youtu.be/zslyvZeU-IE

June 29, 2017 5:12 PM

I used to love that song too Lydia!

Carol
Carol
June 28, 2017 6:19 PM

Sister Bette just posted this video:

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
June 29, 2017 4:22 PM

Enjoyed the dream, but it struck me odd that you’d ask God to tell you the truth. I think I know what you meant……as in tell me all the facts in a plain sort of way that I understand it without interpretation, but still……that phrase kind of grabbed me as odd…..I’m growing more and more convinced that O will play some sort of role in Biblical Prophecy-in the mouths of many witnesses let a thing be established.

June 29, 2017 7:54 PM

People were saying this and saying that would happen. I asked God, who yes, we know is TRUTH to tell me the TRUTH about it all.

Brother Steven
Brother Steven
June 29, 2017 9:11 PM

Thanks Katie for your expanded explanation……well said and I’m glad you prayed that unto God……..and I’m glad you posted here……God Bless you

June 29, 2017 9:19 PM

Bless you Steven. I know what you mean sometimes things strike me as odd too. I get how that sounds a little weird! Take care.

June 29, 2017 7:58 PM

That went through for some reason my first reply went under moderation. Please disregard the multiple responses. I’m short I was confused about everything and asked my daddy to tell me the truth about it all. Are we going under martial law next week? Is Trump going to even make it to office and so on. Please God tell me the truth. Take care.

June 29, 2017 7:59 PM

*in short

June 29, 2017 5:15 PM

I responded back it’s in moderation.

June 29, 2017 5:10 PM

I know God tells the truth. He is TRUTH ! What I meant was , so many people were saying that Trump wouldn’t take office. That BO would remain. So I asked God to tell me the TRUTH about the situation. I wanted to know if all the other things that were spoken were going to come to pass or if it was false information. I wanted to know the truth of it all. So I asked him to tell me bc at that time we finally knew Hillary wasn’t going to be president. There had been no martial law but people was saying he wouldn’t take office and things were still going to blow up. All that jazz ….That BO would remain. So, I asked God to tell me the TRUTH of it all bc I was scared it was going down! – and He told me through this I believe. Trump took office but BO is I think the son of perdition. Bc I had also asked him that night if BO really was the antichrist. I understand what you are saying.

|LS
|LS
June 30, 2017 3:30 AM

he hasnt taken over Trump yet so i cant confirm