“Watch the meeting, for it is all a trap, and it will ensnare and trap nations into war.”

My son, as I speak to you, the kings of two nations will engage in double-talk. All looks good on the outward appearance, yet both of these kings are liars. They are lying to the people, they are lying to each other, and they are lying to me. My church is so deceived by this liar, they are quoting My words “Blessed are the peacemakers” from two of the most war hungry men in leadership.

Double talk, saying one thing yet meaning another, is all a game to deceive the very elect. The king lied when he said the meeting was off, which was double talk meaning that it’s on. There will be accolades when the meeting is over, each king patting each other’s back. Again, the Peace Prize will be talked about, this time for both liars. When will My church wake up and see this person for what he really is? Will you sleep when you are attacked?

My son, many in My body believe I anointed this king – I did. I put the leaders of the world’s nations in place to bring about the fulfillment of prophecy. Only My Remnant have their eyes open to what is being fulfilled in the world. Sadly, My people, whom I love very much, are sound asleep and being deceived by double-talk. These men in high places are experts at opening their mouths and saying nothing but lies and half-truths.

Watch the meeting, for it is all a trap, and it will ensnare and trap nations into war. I have told many of My prophets and watchmen of the coming wars. I have given dreams and visions so horrible to describe to My Remnant, yet when they try to warn My people who are asleep, they are mocked, ridiculed, and driven away. My people would rather stay asleep and listen to the Hananiahs soothing their souls with soft, sultry lies! WAKE UP!!! WAKE UP!!! WAKE UP!!! TIME IS FAST APPROACHING THE END , AND YOU SLEEP!!! I AM COMING SOON – BELIEVE IT OR NOT!!!

My people, pray, seek My Holy Spirit, read My Word. These three are the only way to be ready for what the liars have planned. I love you all so much! Be ready!

Messiah Jesus

Scripture References:

Psalm 5:9
For there is no faithfulness in their mouth; their inward part is very wickedness; their throat is an open sepulchre; they flatter with their tongue.

Psalm 12:3-4
The Lord shall cut off all flattering lips, and the tongue that speaketh proud things:
4 Who have said, With our tongue will we prevail; our lips are our own: who is lord over us?

James 1:26
If any man among you seem to be religious, and bridleth not his tongue, but deceiveth his own heart, this man’s religion is vain.

Author: Byron Searle

Byron Searle was in the US Air Force Security Service and worked intercepting and copying electronic communications.. He has been married for over 40 years to a wonderful woman who was also in the USAF.  Byron gave his life to Jesus Christ in 1981, but lately the Lord has led him into a deeper walk and is now revealing secrets.

CPJ
June 13, 2018 2:17 PM

This word does not resonate with me at all. Where is the deception with our President? He warned Kim Jung-un outright 6 months ago that he was going to nuke them if they attacked any of our allies. That was point blank and straight forward. He cancelled the meeting recently with Jung-un when Kim started acting up again. And now, after the summit, when there appear to be positive steps taken, Trump freely admits it may not work, and six months from now he may have to admit he was wrong. So where is the lying? Where is the deception? It has all been up front, before the world, and straight forward.

Megan Manrubia
June 13, 2018 7:04 PM

Yep, I never come into agreement with articles unless God brings confirmation, it lines up with the word of God and it is tested. I have grown a bit weary with if sone of these articles are frim God. That discernment at the very core of my spirit sometimes does not feel right….Always seek the Lord and pray about these things. Believe me God WILL confirm things if you really seek, ask and knock.

John Barry
John Barry
June 14, 2018 5:27 AM

Brother CPJ I wonder if you are thinking Machiavellian enough , things are not always what the appear on the surface . In order to get Elected Woodrow Wilson swore we would be neutral to the American people who were adamantly opposed to joining WW1 , this was a lie by Wilson . The sinking of the Lusitania was a set up by England & America to draw us into war so the American people would support it . The Lusitania was found a few years ago and was loaded with Arms which America & England lied about at the time . Pearl Harbor was a set up to draw us into WW2 and get the American people to support it . America had embargoed the raw materials Japan needed to push them to attack us . Our government had broken Japans codes and knew at least 3 weeks before Pearl harbor Japan intended to attack some where but did not warn our military . The Gulf of Tokin was a set up to draw us into war with Vietnam . The people never want war , governments / ruling elites want war & lie as a political tool , all governments are Machiavellian in their actions , imo . Blessings

Saeng Fisher
Saeng Fisher
June 14, 2018 11:30 PM

You speak wisely John Barry. Asians are shocked that Trump called off joint military exercises with its south Korean allies on so flimsy an excuse as “I think Mr. Kim is sincere”. In three generations the Kim family has not yet kept any promise to denuclearize nor reduce human rights abuses. Prudence suggests Byron’s warning to “look beyond outward appearance” is wise.

Linda Courtney
Linda Courtney
June 14, 2018 9:02 PM

John Barry, you are 100% accurate. May I add, WHEN the time comes for the final anti Christ to step onto the world scene; is he coming with fangs, pitchfork, and a red tail? No, he comes as a MAN OF PEACE. His promises will be smooth and slicker than snake oil. I would advise everyone who calls themselves a Christian, to get deep into BIBLE STUDY, with much prayer, or to be sucked into the deception that is rampant in the world today My latest You Tube entitled “God’s TRUTH from the LIES” explains quite well what is happening. The channel is under my name, Linda Courtney. Blessings to All.

In.2.it.ive
In.2.it.ive
June 14, 2018 9:12 PM

Brothers John and George’s eyes seem to be open. Im neither left or right, just a watchmen/prophet on duty

SAC
SAC
June 13, 2018 11:01 PM

We really don’t know at this point how much truth is in what we have been told, and how much is not true. Satan often sets us up with 90% truth, then snags us with the lie. We must depend on discernment from the Holy Spirit, along with confirmations from others, to rightly divide right from wrong, truth from lies. We are still so gullible in wanting to believe everything we hear on the nightly news, so discernment from the Holy Spirit in the only way to know for sure.

George
George
June 13, 2018 9:18 PM

“This word does not resonate with me at all”

Translation: ‘This is not what I want to hear,so I’m going to ignore it.’

Nice cognitive dissonance there.
Trump whispers sweet nothings in the sheeps ears,and tells them what they want to hear.And so they eat it up hook,line,and sinker.
Even though many Christian Conservatives mocked Obama/Hillary supporters for doing the exact same thing.

This is why modern political parties are a joke.
This is why the modern so called ‘church’ is a joke.
People that claim that God gives them discernment,and that they could never fall for the deceptions of the antichrist.

And yet they have fallen for globalist charlatans like Bush and Trump time and time again.Yet these same people claim you’re going to stand up to satan in the flesh when he comes?
Lol suuuuuure you are.
No wonder so many people are leaving the churches.

Jan
Jan
June 14, 2018 6:23 AM

Jan
June 15, 2018 8:49 AM

Also for the record I never once voted for Bush. I knew he was a fake from the beginning. Same with Daddy Bush.

George
George
June 14, 2018 5:02 PM

“Obama and the Clintons are also globalist charlatans. You seem to imply that only Republicans can be that.”

Not quite.
I never remotely implied that the globalist structure doesn’t comprise both political parties.It’s rather obvious to me that Clinton,Bush,Obama and many others play for the same team.Too bad that the cognitive dissonance is so bad;that people here have to lie to themselves,and pretend only those ‘darn liberals’ are the enemy.

Lol at the negative votes from the pouty Trump/Republican fanboys,that want to live in fairy tale land.Yeah your down votes totally made the the pesky truth go away didn’t it guys? 😛
Oh no wait..it didn’t actually.Thats not how the real world works I’m afraid

Trump is still by all signs a deceiver,that just tells his sheep what they want to hear.Just like Obama,Clinton,and all the other globalist shills you guys claim to hate.But it’s ok when Trump does it right guys?

The hypocrisy here is absolutely sickening.But it’s not like you actually have to use logic,or debate anything critically right folks?Just hitting the down vote magically auto wins the argument for you apparently.

MajMatt
June 15, 2018 9:59 AM

Reality is based on facts, not opinion.

As President Trump finished his first full year in office, he could look back at an impressive record of achievement of a kind rarely attained by an incoming president — much less by one who arrived in office as a private-sector billionaire without either prior political office or military service. As unintended proof of his accomplishments, Trump’s many liberal opponents have gone from initially declaring him an incompetent to warning that he has become effective — insanely so — in overturning the Obama progressive agenda.

Never Trump Republicans acknowledge that Trump has realized much of what they once only dreamed of — from tax reform and deregulation to a government about-face on climate change, the ending of the Obamacare individual mandate, and expansion of energy production.

After being sworn in on January 20, he issued an order freezing the implementation of all pending regulations until they are approved by his administration.

He followed that up 10 days later with an executive order requiring that any federal agency proposing a new regulation also identify two regulations to be repealed. This will undoubtedly help lessen the burden on American businesses and families that’s been building for decades.

President Trump has also begun unwinding specific regulations that have made life harder for American families. That includes the Environmental Protection Agency’s carbon rules, which would have increased annual electricity bills by hundreds of dollars.

It includes reviewing the 22,000 pages of regulations passed under Dodd-Frank, which have made it harder for mom ‘n’ pop stores to get a loan and keep their businesses going. And it includes delaying Obama’s “Fiduciary Rule,” which would make it much more costly for retirees to receive financial advice.

June 15, 2018 12:34 PM

Great points MajMatt, which all support the fact that God is using Trump to give His people a window of time to get our own houses in order and participate in His plans to bring in the final harvest.

In.2.it.ive
In.2.it.ive
June 15, 2018 10:22 AM

At this stage of the “game”, the globalists are keen to the fact that many have awakened to the “left aint right and the right never left fiasco” Trump hasnt really drained any swamp nor is he playing 4 n 5d chess against the deep state. Its all an illusion as is the whole east vs west script. The NWO globalist script subtly moves forward as people are caught in the left vs right scheme. Bush,Clinton,Bush,Obama,Trump… Players on the same team. Has the Federal Reserve been repealed? Outlandish Executive Orders? War machine halted? The plan continues to chip away at our liberties incrementally as we argue like children tattling to mommy “its my turn” “he did it” “mine”. Would the likes of Kissinger n other renowned globalist praise Trump if he was in fact for the common folk? Putin as well. If you’re not aware of this charade, i highly recommend http://www.alt-market.com and reading Brandon Smith’s articles

Jan
June 15, 2018 8:46 AM

This is Z3 news not Discus. You are very hostile which is why you got a lot of down votes.

Lolu
Lolu
June 15, 2018 9:32 AM

If you aren’t happy with people here, you know you can always leave, right?

In.2.it.ive
In.2.it.ive
June 14, 2018 9:16 PM

If people are falling for charlatans, will they stand even a chance at discerning a false christ performing signs and wonders?

watcher
watcher
June 15, 2018 9:59 AM

Hello In –
Yes I do believe that. Unfortunate that no one in any church knows whats going on around them. By encouraging the use of technology, online banking for tithes and donations etc and i reckon many will say that taking part in the beast system (tho they wont call it that) wont be a problem – there are actually pastors saying this now. oh wait – it is ok cos the rapture hasnt happened yet and we are told we would be raptured before this happens – so it cant be the mark of the beats can it????
I have a hard time telling my church friends/family this. I dont know if its my presentation of the subject or they are concentrating on the horizon they are gazing at when I mention it

In.2.it.ive
In.2.it.ive
June 15, 2018 10:33 AM

Watcher, I agree. The whole crypto currency ordeal sure seems to be readying us for the mark. Cashless society, cannot buy or sell w/o, sounds a lot like govt. controlled crypto on a rfid chip in the near future. I recommend all watch Aaron Russo’s interview about Nick Rockefeller’s admission to their plan to get everyone chipped and totally controlled by an elite few. Initially crypto sounded great that it was liberating us from the bankers stranglehold, yet they are joining the game now which may have been the plan all along. I am holding coins now but do not plan on taking any chip w/ or w/o dip

KRR
KRR
June 13, 2018 9:08 AM

Could it be that the LORD is using this to open the doors to the Gospel in NK as part of the last days harvest before the judgment commences?

Diane
Diane
June 13, 2018 11:26 AM

Good question. Let’s pray for the NK people!

watcher
watcher
June 15, 2018 10:01 AM

We must plan for that. I believe that is a possibility but the window will probably be narrow

CPJ
June 13, 2018 2:50 PM

Now THAT resonates.

CPJ
June 13, 2018 3:51 PM

A thumbs down for agreeing “God may be using this to open the doors to the Gospel in NK”?????

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
June 13, 2018 5:26 PM

Jonah would have preferred that Nineveh had been destroyed, just so his prophecy would be correct. The Lord discussed that with him. SNS

Eddie Paul
Eddie Paul
June 13, 2018 8:53 AM

If this is truly from the Lord, what does He expect from us. We cannot see what is in the hearts of men. Only He can do that. If God put Donald Trump in the White House we have to believe He knows what He’s doing and why He did it.

George
George
June 13, 2018 9:26 PM

What does he expect?
Using your logical brain,instead of being led by feel good feewings might help for one.

For instance if Trump is truly anti globalist;why has he been photographed/video taped countless times hanging out with globalist scum like the Bushs,Clintons,and Kissinger.He even called Kissinger a great man.
Why does he continue to flip flop on promises,and keep himself surrounded by the very swamp creatures he promised to destroy.

Oh..and maybe you could ask yourself why Trump was warning about economic collapse,and fake economic data before.But now he’s pretending everything is perfectly alright.That alone should be one enormous red flag for anyone with a functioning brain.

Christian/Nationalists/Conservatives are being set up for a massive fall,and you’re walking right into it.Trump knows very well that he’s being deceptive and hiding the truth.

Ming
Ming
June 14, 2018 5:29 AM

Hi George,

Per the urging of Apostle Paul, please pray for Donald as he is in the position of authority.

Per the Command of The Lord Jesus Christ, please pray for Mr. Trump (to repent and be led by the Holy Ghost) as he is your “Globalist Enemy”.

Per HIS New Command during His final hours before the Cross, please pray for Donald J. Trump & his families (same as you did for the Obama’s, the Bush’s, and the Clinton’s before) as he publicly profess his belief in Jesus Christ – i.e. to love one another and bear the burdons of each other so that the world will recognize you as a follower of Jesus.

Please pray for the your fellow brethens so that they will see the Truth & discern; please pray for the human enemies of the Gospel & Truth – so that they might be saved from the Snare of the devil (that’s how Stephen’s prayer was Answered by God – the changed man – Paul the Apostle.

Please pray, pray & pray – this Land needs you to stand in the gap.

Keep sharing the facts you know about Trump, but please don’t forget to remind your audience to pray continuously for His Intervention – HE commanded believers to pray & not give up. Hearts can be changed by His Divine Touch.

Thanks & rejoice in The Lord!

Best,

Ming

Dianne Ward
Dianne Ward
June 15, 2018 10:26 AM

Thank you for this Ming. I pray that those who feel that they are “woke” to Trump and show such negativity to our President,,, whom I feel has been placed in his position by God… are ABLE to PRAY for him and all others in authority as commanded by God. Out of our hearts we pray. I trust God.. and I trust my discernment… taking all things back to Him. Concerned about all the vitriol. Who is winning??? The enemy or God? God will ALWAYS win, but the “discussions” seem to lean towards the other…. Reminds me of when your parents tell you they are not arguing…they are discussing.

Jan
Jan
June 14, 2018 6:26 AM

Amen!

Sonia
Sonia
June 14, 2018 6:35 AM

Yes and Amen ! Bless you Ming !

Cam
Cam
June 13, 2018 9:31 AM

Rick on TruNews and Stan J on Prophecy Club are taking a different view on this…here is Rick’s broadcast where he speaks about it at the opening – https://www.trunews.com/stream/trunews-monday-june-11-2018
He’s saying we need to pray for Trump that he will be successful with the summit – ‘Let the Lord work things out because North Korea needs the Gospel’.

Don
Don
June 13, 2018 1:03 AM

This is what Maurice Sklar has posted on Facebook…
I am absolutely astonished beyond words at N. Korea! A miracle? Or a farce? Seems too good to be true. But tonight the LORD spoke through me at my service “I am going to feed N. Korea”. PTL!

watcher
watcher
June 18, 2018 2:33 AM

Kim Clement said the same thing – tho I wasnt a fan of his. And he was quite complimentary to Trump

Christine Beadsworth
Christine Beadsworth
June 13, 2018 5:39 AM

When I looked at the photo that goes with this message, I thought Kim’s hair looked strange. So I half closed my eyes and then I saw a black snake with an open mouth coming over the top of his head, as if the serpent was speaking through him.!

Nancy Trimble
Nancy Trimble
June 13, 2018 6:28 AM

Oh your right Christine! The scripture in Daniel 11 came to mind suddenly when I read this about the two kings exchanging lies across the table and it all being a big show.

Stella
Stella
June 13, 2018 6:28 PM

Same here Nancy, I told my sisters the same, that both men were working according to Daniel chapter 11, lying to each other!

Act
June 14, 2018 12:34 AM

President Trump has enlisted the help from Franklin Graham, Samaritan Purse
Who has made four humanitarian trips to N. Korea to help the N. Korean
People.
In April 1992 , Billy Graham and his wife , Ruth, presented his book , Peace With God, to Supreme Leader, Kim II-sung, becoming the first religious leader ever allowed to visit North Korea.
My dear brethrens, let us continue to pray for the N Korean people for
God’s Visitation.

Sonia
Sonia
June 14, 2018 6:30 AM

Thanks Act for sharing the link on North Korea !
Shalom !

Chris Sharpe
Chris Sharpe
June 14, 2018 1:06 AM

It doesn’t seem President Trump is war hungry. Every opportunity has been there to war with Russia, and war with Syria. The UK and France dogged him to fire missiles in Syria earlier this year and he finally relented. He has been in office a year and five months and has not made an excuse to drag us into something bigger. I am hoping nothing worse happens. Our military has been in the Middle East fifteen years. That is way too long.

Michael
Michael
June 13, 2018 4:38 AM

Whilst this meeting was on the words came to me “when they say peace and safety sudden destruction comes upon them”.I wonder if we are on the verge of the start of the great tribulation,the revealing of the anti-christ ,the final 7 years Daniel mentioned??We will see.Let us repent of any known sins and love and serve our God with all our hearts.

June 13, 2018 7:59 PM

The Bible reveals many unfulfilled prophecies that must happen before the Lord returns, so it’s safe to say we’re not quite there yet, not on the verge of the start of the great tribulation or the revealing of the antichrist or Daniel’s 70th seven-year period.

Tonya Davidson
Tonya Davidson
June 13, 2018 8:37 AM

The dreams that I KNOW God had given me, has had me wide awake. I see all of this and I am so discouraged at the people of God being totally deceived. It makes me sick, the praise that is happening in the body of Christ at how Great of a leader we have. I am so glad for the true remnant that sees the evil. I rest in knowing God is in control of all that is happening. The are putty in His hands. God Bless you, Brother

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
June 14, 2018 10:09 PM

Not taking sides, but it’s easy to find two or three people that will agree with just about any opinion. What we need are two or three witnesses that are relably from the Lord (name any topic…). On that, I would think we can all agree. SNS