Prophetic dream warns, “The president is cheating on America.”

Z3er Derek S. shared the following prophetic dream, which he received in 2016.

The night before the 2016 election, I was given a very vivid, short, prophetic dream in response to many weeks of prayer prior to that. I had already been sure of what the Lord had shown me regarding Donald Trump, but I wanted final confirmation through some means I couldn’t control (dream, vision, word, etc).

In this dream, I saw a large poster hanging on a wall. As I looked closer I saw a French horn (a type of trumpet) with French words above it, “Le Trompe”. I knew in the dream that this poster was about Donald Trump, when suddenly the dream ended and I woke up.

As I prayed after waking, the Holy Spirit impressed upon me to look up those French words. I went to Reverso.net to translate and typed it in, and the resulting English translation said, “cheat on him” and “deceives him,” but the French word “Le” can be translated as him or he, so it can also be translated as, “he cheats” or “he deceives.” Google translator translated the following French phrase as follows:

French: Le président le trompe l’Amérique.

English: The president is cheating on America.

This was confirmation, but I felt I was to continue delving deeper into the meaning, and that the trumpet was a French one in the dream because the interpretation would be according to the meaning and history of the phrase “Le Trompe” in the French history and language. As I researched further, I not only discovered that in modern French the same phrase means “adultery” or “cheating on a partner”, but the phrase can be traced back to the middle ages when fraudsters and hucksters would show up in a village with things to sell and they would blow a trumpet to draw people to their wares, but this was associated with deceptive sales practices of drawing people in with loud fanfare and then selling them things which were different than what was promised. Something akin to what early Americans would call a snake oil salesman.

Derek’s dream confirms many other prophetic warnings about President Trump, as listed in our Donald Trump category. This is not only a warning for our nation, but also reveals great confusion among Christians since so many have believed Trump is truly on our side and doing everything he claims, sincerely trying to make America great again. I believe the source of the confusion comes from relying on the claims and opinions of Christian leaders and blue sky words spoken by false prophets, instead of seeking God for themselves. God will reveal the truth to anyone who seeks Him with childlike faith, not assuming they already know anything. (Jeremiah 29:13)

The scriptures instruct us to pray for those in authority over us, so we should do so, but these warnings reveal it would also be good to ask God to draw His people back to Him so they would seek Him for themselves and no longer be easily swayed by the voices of confusion. Righteousness is the only way to make our nation great again. (Proverbs 14:34)

Katie Troutman
Katie Troutman
August 12, 2019 4:46 PM

Very dire warning for the next 2 to 3 years from a woman with extreme accuracy and fulfilment
Please read from Michael’s Snyder’s site

RSS
RSS
August 12, 2019 6:01 PM

Thanks for sharing this, Katie.

askQuestion
askQuestion
August 14, 2019 8:49 PM

i trust pastor Sadhu and Neville Johnson, they think Trump is God’s choice.

Linda Hasche
Linda Hasche (BelieveActs2)
August 12, 2019 6:49 PM

Thank you for that confirmation post, James. It goes with the warning Words I was given today and feel this is my most important post . . . Ever:
8-12-19 ~ “WATCH MANHATTAN” – BelieveActs2HARVEST

Dockster
Dockster
August 13, 2019 1:03 PM

It’s interesting you should mention Manhattan. A movie called “21 Bridges” is slated to come out on 11/22 concerning Manhattan, in which a “massive and unexpected conspiracy” is uncovered. Here is the synopsis from movieweb.com:

“21 Bridges follows an embattled NYPD detective (Chadwick Boseman), who is thrust into a citywide manhunt for a pair of cop killers after uncovering a massive and unexpected conspiracy. As the night unfolds, lines become blurred on who he is pursuing, and who is in pursuit of him. When the search intensifies, extreme measures are taken to prevent the killers from escaping Manhattan as the authorities close all 21 BRIDGES to prevent any entry or exit from the iconic island.”

Remember, the “Elite” always tell the people what is coming beforehand through movies and other media.

***DISCLAIMER: I do not make any inference that this is a prophetic word. I have never had any prophetic dream/vision or even heard the Lord speak to me. It is just factual information from the natural world.

Linda Hasche
Linda Hasche (BelieveActs2)
August 14, 2019 3:10 PM

Thank you for sharing that info, Dockster. Interesting, isn’t it, how the “elite” broadcast what they are planning right in front of our faces? If we seek the LORD for TRUTH . . . HE helps us know truth in ALL things. PRAISE GOD!!!

Linda Hasche
Linda Hasche (BelieveActs2)
August 13, 2019 9:00 AM

Here is a confirmation to the warning message I received yesterday (8-12-19) from a sister-in-CHRIST today. She also mentions MANHATTAN. . .

Todd Henderson
Todd Henderson
August 13, 2019 9:44 AM

Notice the symbols behind the Trump figure. Video is from 1950’s. Predictive Programming.

Marty
Marty
August 12, 2019 4:20 PM

Watch Charlie Champ on the recent Jim Bakker show concerning Donald Trump. One more Supreme Court Justice is coming.

Marty
Marty
August 12, 2019 9:05 PM

A “Deborah” will be appointed, Roe v Wade will be overturned, IF the church prays.

askQuestion
askQuestion
August 16, 2019 5:42 PM

Session 6 – 2019 Lancaster Prophetic Conference Live Stream Sadhu

askQuestion
askQuestion
August 16, 2019 4:02 PM

2019 Lancaster Prophetic Conference Live Stream

Peggy
August 15, 2019 5:23 PM

Here is a related post through Linda Hasche (BelieveActs2HARVEST site)

Anne Chivers
Anne Chivers
August 13, 2019 7:24 AM

Thinking about this post some more & so I typed in a few words and found this meaning.

Found a few interesting articles in French re President D.T…one or two of them go back to 2016.

https://www.laviesenegalaise.com/donald-trump-elu-president-etats-unis-damerique-trump-trompe-monde / does anyone speak Fluent French.?

Hélène
Hélène
August 13, 2019 10:49 AM

Yes, I am french but when I intervene on this blog I also go on reverso. The article in question makes a play of word on the name Trump. The média french hate Trump.

Bill F
Bill F
August 13, 2019 12:01 PM

Yes, the mainstream American media also hate Trump. If he is one of them why do they hate him so much unless it is a big act?? I see it as a demonic rage so how is that possible if he is one of them? So he is deceiving them as well about his true character? Anyhow, it is good to have you on this forum Helene, as a representative of the French Church. Do you know many French believers who understand what God is doing, what the globalists are doing and what we as the remnant are called to be and do in this End of the Age time period? I hope that you can understand my questions or have this translated so understandable. Blessings to you!

Hélène
Hélène
August 14, 2019 8:56 AM

Here, we have mainly problems with Mr Soros who finances programs to deport africans to Europe supported by European Union. There are troubles many rapes, children, older women, animals and funding problems to deal with them demonstrations and social unvest.
Fortunately, the Lord has some of african origin who teach them well and know their mentalities, many witchcraft and deliver them

Hélène