“This is how I’m going to lure them in.”

I would like to share with you a dream that I had regarding the path that America is headed on…

Not too long ago, I had a dream that I was in a car on a road trip. I was in the passenger seat, my son was in the back seat, and Donald Trump was driving.

We were driving on a narrow, winding road through what looked like the Rocky Mountains. It was a clear, sunny day.

I had a large road atlas (remember those?) in my hand, and as time went on, I noticed we were starting to head in the wrong direction. So I looked at Trump and said, “I think we missed our turn, and we’re going the wrong way.”

But Trump insisted we were on the right path. I told him to look at the map so he could see what I was talking about. But Trump became hostile and started yelling at me about what he knew, how he didn’t need a map, and knew where he was going.

As he continued driving, the road began to change, and next thing I knew, we were no longer on a paved road, but now a gravel road full of sharp rocks and thorns. The car began to rock as Trump continued to drive at the same speed as the paved road. I became frightened, thinking the tires were going to blow, and I once again attempted to get Trump to look at the map, but he refused.

We soon came to a four-way stop. Trump picked up a beautifully polished wooden box from under his seat, turned around to the back seat and handed it to my son.

“Open it” he said.

My son proceeded with opening the box; at which another compartment was presented. He opened that one, then another, and another. The polished wooden box seemed to be a puzzle of some sort. Finally, my son reached the center of the box, to only find a small white box inside. Trump insisted that my son open the small white box; so he did.

Inside was a beautiful gold chain with a large gold Star of David hanging from it. My son’s eyes were full of excitement.

“You like that, don’t you?” Trump said.

My son nodded his head.

“You’ve always wanted one of those huh?” Trump asked with enticement in his voice.

My son nodded his head a second time.

Trump then turned to me and said, “See, this is how I’m going to lure them in. I will give them what they’re asking for, and then I’m going to pull the plug.” He then turned around and started driving again.

My heart gripped with fear…

Night was quickly approaching, and I no longer knew where we were. The dream ended with us coming to a dead end, with no lights, and nowhere to turn.

Interpretation:
There are several interpretations of this dream; none of which are positive. As the Body of Christ, we truly need to stay in a constant state of prayer. This is NOT a time to slumber. God has NOT changed His mind, and the end of the age is NOT on pause. As individuals, we need to stay before the Lord and seek Him for instructions, and stop following man. Time is running out.

As with all things, take this to prayer.

Mena Lee Grebin

Author: Mena Lee Grebin

Mena Lee Grebin, is an end-time prophetess and leader at Faithful Walk Healing Ministries, which is based in Charlotte, North Carolina. Mena was born and raised Chicago Illinois, where she resided until 1993. In 1986, Mena began having spiritual encounters which included visitations from angelic hosts and even Jesus himself; she was only six years old at the time. A year later, the Lord revealed Mena’s calling to her mother through a prophetess by the name of Phyllis Ford. Mena’s mother was then instructed to begin strategically training her in the Word of God, because her ministry would be quote; “That of the last of the last days before Christ returns.” Mena was filled with the Holy Spirit at the age of fifteen. Mena has Jewish roots through her maternal grandmother and great-grandparents, from the Tribe of Levi. Mena, her husband and children reside in the outskirts of Charlotte, North Carolina.

July 24, 2017 1:44 AM
Just because people don’t like the scenario in the dream does not mean it is not from the Lord nor does it mean it is not going to come to pass. Even should Donald Trump repent and be wonderfully saved, what is coming upon America will come. God is going to fulfill His Word and it is written in His Word what will come upon America. The Word must be studied- Isaiah, Jeremiah, Revelation and ask God for the understanding before they go sounding off. The time has come to bring a nation to repentance one way or another. I am not saying this, God is. The time has come for the final consequences of the choices that have been made to come about and God put Donald Trump there for this time. We may never know all the reasons why. They are many and intricately interwoven with other nations and with HIs purposes. God sets up Kings. But not for the reasons we like to think. God loves Donald. Christ died for sinners. He wants us to pray for him that he might be saved, not so he can make America great again. And this is the struggle I hear underlying many of the comments here on Z3. Many are still thinking through the flesh and earthly desires. We are spirit beings. Our flesh has to die, literally. We are to go on to the next part of our existence. This has been our training ground for what comes next. Next there will not be this world as we know it, and there will not be these bodies as we know them. It can take some time and prayer for all that is revealed in a dream to be understood. Rather than literally representing himself in the dream, I… Read more »
Diana
Diana
July 24, 2017 6:07 PM

Allison,With all due respect,I dont think I would feel comfortable saying Pres.Trump has another spirit which comes from satan…I mean if you had entered the council of heaven and you were shown that……Sadhu is a prophet of God ,no doubt…He entered into the council of heaven…He did not attribute to Trump an evil spirit…He (God) said that Trump was as a Cyrus to Him,Trump would be his Gods mouth and hands….that would also mean that you are cotributing Trumps words and acts to a evil spirit….even if God used Trump to bring judgement…..it would ba as he(God)is doing this…speaking in love,I do believe we need to be careful of what we say about Gods vessels or we may find ourselves fighting on the wrong side…You know …..

July 24, 2017 8:45 PM

Hi Diana, I appreciate what you are saying. If God told Sadhu that Trump would be His hands and feet, I suggest that just means God will use him to accomplish his purposes, just as he used Cyrus. You can see what I said to Lydia about this. We do need to be careful, we need to be very observant, look for the fruit and be wary, but pray for the man. And pray God has His way with Trump and with us. His Kingdom come.

Lydia Hodge
July 24, 2017 6:39 PM

Hey Diana,
If you aren’t saved then technically according to scripture you are in the Kingdom of darkness which makes Satan your king. There are only two spiritual forces at work in this world, light and darkness. You are either one or the other. I believe that is what Alison is referring to. If the spirit that is guiding you isn’t the spirit of truth, it has to be the spirit of error. Now I don’t presume to know Trumps spiritual state but he does mention God a lot and it just doesn’t line up with what I know of the God of the Bible. Some could reach the conclusion that he isn’t saved, therefore he follows the God of this world. As we know from scripture God uses whomever he chooses to accomplish his purposes. It could be that he isn’t saved but he may be at some point or it could be that he is a baby Christian and lacks scriptural knowledge. I think he has enough supposed evangelicals around him that he should be well schooled in what true christians believe and I think he is too smart a man not to have searched that out. At any rate I believe God has chosen him and will use him to accomplish his purpose. In the Old Testament there are numerous examples of how God used evil spirits and lying spirits to accomplish his purposes. Just a thought.

July 24, 2017 8:37 PM
Yes Lydia, that’s what I’ma tryin’ to say, thank you. We are to know them by their fruit. In Trump I see pride, boastfulness, “I’m gonna do this, I’m gonna do that”. An accusing finger pointed at others, “fake news”. Does it sound like the man has had a transforming conversion? I’m not seeing it. Is he seeking out the company and counsel of the Godly? If he is, I am not seeing the fruit of it. When we get into Gods presence, WE ARE CHANGED! If we are not changed then we have not been in His presence. Yes, we still sin, we fall down here and there but we should look for a gradual upward line on the graph of a persons’ life. This is basic stuff. The Bible makes it clear what fruit look for . I don’t hear him calling for a national day of fasting and repentance. I’ll bet he’s heard Jonathan Cahns Prayer Breakfast speeches. These people (in Govt) are without excuse. They need to humble themselves before Almighty God, as do we all. Let’s pray that he gets to where he needs to get before God. And that he does it quickly before someone knocks his block off! I reckon they would be lining up to be first to do it. And before someone jumps in and says I am not to judge, well yes I am actually, and WE are to know them by their fruit. Look out lest you be deceived by those who are, whether knowingly or unknowingly aiding and abetting the powers of darkness. I do think that Trump ‘means well’, in that he thinks he can do a better job of it than others have. I think he ‘recognises’ who God is. For those who have been shown… Read more »
kim
kim
July 24, 2017 10:24 PM

But, Sister Alison, remember the parable of the wheat and the tares? The reason Jesus said not to weed out the tares, but to allow them to grow together with the wheat until the harvest is because, as He said, you would risk pulling baby wheat along with the tares. Baby wheat and baby tares look exactly alike until they are mature. When mature, the wheat stalks produce fruit, the tares do not. If the president is indeed born again, and a number of Believers around him say that he is, it was a recent commitment. He has no way had time to produce such fruit as you are talking about. And, as one who formerly worked for a Christian U.S. Senator for many years, I can say with absolute certainty that a number of the people the President is putting in high places absolutely are committed Christians, and a number of the people he has advising him are as well. Don’t think that because we don’t hear of things that it is not happening! We are being lied to by all sides! I should also say-I do not believe that ANY man can “Make America Great Again.” But I believe that the Gospel has not reached everywhere yet and many people who will be saved still need to hear. I believe that we, in America, have been briefly given more time to spread the Gospel, send out missionaries, pray for souls, and we need to repent and work while it is yet day before the door is closed.
In Christs’ Love

July 24, 2017 11:33 PM

Thanks Kim, I agree with you, and I am probably expecting to see more signs than it would be realistic to expect so soon from poor Donald. Unfortunately we don’t have the luxury of time and all baby wheat needs some good nourishment to grow up quick. I like your wheat and tares reference. All of Matthew 13 has relevance here . We need to pray that whatever seed has been sown in his heart will be watered and fertilised well. God bless

Scoopie
Scoopie
August 12, 2017 3:08 PM

Kim, last week, I watched Jim Bakker say that Paula White led Trump to the Lord 16 years ago. If true, what is the fruit.?

Rhonda
Rhonda
July 29, 2017 2:28 PM

Alison, our words matter very much as they affect and influence people. Our words are recorded for eternity and we will give account for them. There is more to be said here, but please know it is vitally important that we get before God and also do our research and get informed on a particular subject before we post on sites.

Tracey
Tracey
July 24, 2017 3:29 AM

Beautifully said. Thank you for sharing! 👍 God bless.

DebR
DebR
July 25, 2017 2:09 AM

Alison Pound, i am not sure how you can say Trump is not saved, you do not know what is truely in Trumps heart. He is a President not a Pastor or Minister and he is new at christianity in the last few months. Did you walk perfectly with the lord when you were a new christian.
No one can say someone is saved or not, that is God’s place to make that determination.
“White House Prayer Sessions” are being held Regularly inside the white house with senior Trump admin officials including Trump. A well known minister / Pastor has stated Trump has accepted Christ as his savior and has prayed with him.

July 25, 2017 5:25 AM
DebR the Lord spoke to me and told me to pray that Donald Trump comes to Him soon, that is where I am coming from. Also, the word tells us that we will know them by their fruit, which I did say in other comments below. He may well have made a commitment by now. Until I see the fruit of that or God tells me otherwise I will continue to pray for his salvation. God can say whether a person is saved or not, and He does. We, if we are His sheep know His voice. It is time for people to stop arguing this and that and start going to the Lord and hearing from Him directly. I am not suggesting my hearing is perfect but doing as the Word tells us and drawing near to Him that we might walk in His light. He speaks and guides and when we ask about something He will answer. Sometimes He says no, I will not reveal this or that. But many people make up their own minds about something rather than going to the Source. The hour is late, if we are not able to stand in unity, we will not stand at all. I would be interested to know who this well known Pastor is. A whole group of well known church leaders got together and prayed over Trump before he became President. This same group have joined forces with the Pope and departed from the Truth. This is a time of great deception where things are not as they seem and many dark things are going on. Unless I hear from the Lord Himself about this, I must keep praying as for the lost.
brian
brian
July 26, 2017 6:31 AM

my reply was not to you alison. and poo poo to the down thumbers…no one knows if trump is born from above or not but his fruit displays a negative aspect. he has reportedly (thro his family) removed christian influence from the white house and if it is true that he wasnt part of that, then he is complicit in shuttering them because he hasnt reversed the decision. heavens people – trump is not the, or a, messiah and he shouldnt be treated as such. he has been influenced by someone i think is dodgy, (woman pastor), his second wife is a kabbalist, his son is a chabbilst as is his daughter. surely he has been heavily influenced by these people??

Renee
Renee
August 2, 2017 4:50 PM

Sadly you are blinded by conspiracy fake news. Do you want Obama back?

brian
brian
August 2, 2017 6:35 PM

show me I’m wrong. back your comments up. how sad “Christians” are so deluded

brian
brian
July 25, 2017 6:07 AM

and you believe the pastor? then why have they been cleaned out of the whitehouse? and further looking who was his mentor for a number of years? lastly – how do you know he is?

Expat gal
Expat gal
July 25, 2017 5:06 AM

WHY do you think MSM is CONSTANTLY linking Trump & Christians (saw this on 3 separate articles tonight so it is top of mind….)????

WHEN the ECONOMY collapses, the housing, student loan debt, stock & bond market & auto loans BUBBLES burst, the U.S. Dollar is eventually devalued (60% following 2 separate devaluations), and the U.S. Enters GREAT DEPRESSION II & takes the whole GLOBAL MARKET with it, GUESS WHO becomes the scapegoat?

Christians & conservative values

THIS is what will bring in the GREATEST PERSECUTION of Christians of all time as people want BLOOD for their pain & suffering.

I have held off sharing this because of what it means to so many of us – SERIOUS harm & danger. However Julie’s Word tonight made me realize it was past time for me to share this. WE ARE ON THE DOORSTEP & Rothschild’s told us 30 years ago that we would have a new global currency in 2018.

http://www.alt-market.com/articles/3055-trump-will-be-president-how-alt-market-predicted-the-outcome-five-months-in-advance. Brandon does not reference Christians being the scapegoats for the crash specifically but anyone with conservative values.

Michael Fisch
July 24, 2017 8:26 PM

Agree, wisely spoken.

scoopie
scoopie
July 24, 2017 9:13 AM

Alison, thank you for what is a gracious and true reply. Can I ask permission to cut/paste this, as we’re in discussion about all this on another site?

July 24, 2017 8:38 PM

Sure Scoopie, you are welcome, such as it is!

scoopie
scoopie
July 25, 2017 11:27 AM

Your comments are now on an article about how Trump is pressuring Israel (written by an Israeli), and it dovetails well with the subject. God bless you sis.

July 25, 2017 10:00 PM

May I have the link please, scoopie?

scoopie
scoopie
July 26, 2017 11:00 AM
Rhonda
Rhonda
July 23, 2017 7:18 PM

I do not believe President Trump would put himself and his family through a living nightmare if he was not sincere. He is also risking his very life with the Deep State plotting to remove him. We need to put our trust in the Lord only, but I appreciate the sacrifice of President Trump and his family and what he has accomplished and is still fighting hard to accomplish. This dream makes no logical sense to me. It also does not agree with my Spirit.

John Smith
John Smith
July 27, 2017 12:56 AM

Yes Rhonda – Agree…. Trump has made a huge sacrifice and it will take time away from his businesses and likely cost him a lot more than he could have made. He has made a tremendous sacrifice to apply his abilities to help right the listing US ship in many regards and has been very effective in keeping many of his campaign promises. We certainly know he is way better than the Hillary alternative, and has likely bought us just a little more time and delayed the master plan of the NWO to implement their devious plans of world enslavement and domination….

However, I feel that Trumps efforts, although respectable, may only buy us maybe a year or less of a stay of execution before the first real judgment hits. Lets face it, although Mr. Trump has done more in the last 7 months than Obama in the last 2 terms, most US citizens don’t appreciate it and are grumbling, and they may just get what they deserve. A politically correct governance with forced financial servitude and slow steady march into a one world currency and God-less system…. Jacob’s troubles may soon be upon us this Autumn/Winter…..

Rhonda
Rhonda
July 27, 2017 9:35 PM

Yes, John. I agree with everything you said 100%. It is very refreshing to interact with someone who has done their research and has one’s finger on the pulse of the important issues of our day. God bless you!

John Smith
John Smith
July 27, 2017 11:38 PM

Rhonda: This is such an Orwellian time right now, but we never know, Trump could change later down the road, but for now, we have to applaud his sincerity and efforts to swim upstream. I continuously worry about Mr. Trump’s safety. May God bless you too…..

Rhonda
Rhonda
July 28, 2017 6:57 AM

John did you happen to hear Al Gore’s comments to James Corden? They were very concerning. Personally I believe President Trump is going to go down fighting.

Lee Ching Fong
July 24, 2017 1:57 AM

What I believe Mr President is a good man BUT WALK IN HIS WAY, not God way (Proverb 3). He no need any advice or reference for he think he is smarter than all. He act will bring a nation go to wrong way.

scoopie
scoopie
July 25, 2017 11:31 AM

Hi Rhonda, are you familiar with Trump’s books? He basically has the theory in play that all press is good press. It’s the attention and branding that matters. Now, granted, people are praying for him en masse to repent and receive Jesus, but he hasn’t told us he received Him (pretty hard to shut up when you’re born again, powerful stuff). There’s an article on Charisma News today about how Trump is putting pressure on Israel. That’s a big no no in the Lord’s eyes.

Sue
Sue
July 23, 2017 7:43 PM

Killary or the Donald, same end result. The elites choose who we vote for (the same thing).

sahran
July 23, 2017 10:50 PM

Amen..at first I would be arrogant when God kept confirming this but God has been convicted me ..pray for your brothers and sisters. .thank you also James for being obedient

Phanuel
Phanuel
July 23, 2017 10:54 PM

For the record … I strongly disagree with Mena’s stance on Trump. The Lord is doing a New thing. At this point if anyone still believes Trump is not on the Lord’s side (after all that has happened and continues to happen), I don’t know what else to tell you. Sadhu Sundar is a true prophet…listen to all his words on Trump.

Shalom

brian
brian
July 25, 2017 8:12 AM

it may be a case of the lord on trumps side rather than the other way around

July 24, 2017 1:20 AM

I also have great respect for Sadhu Sundar, but I have not heard him say much about Trump, probably because I don’t follow him close enough. Do you have any links to his messages on Trump?

Phanuel
Phanuel
July 24, 2017 8:19 AM

Sadhu Sundar prophesied that Trump will be God’s mouth and hand for the nation, he will be used to clean and purify the nation, and he will used to discipline and Restore America. The D.C. Swamp and deep state are clearly in his cross hairs. Enter Bob Mueller who many believe is investigating Trump (wrong!), ….recent revelation is showing that he is playing a significant role in draining the swamp. Like I said the biggest rope a dope in history is about to unfold.

Shalom

sahran
July 24, 2017 1:00 PM

I saw the video you speak. ..he said God will allow trump to win and he audience started cheering and he stopped them and said Hold on, he will.be used to purify. .there is a reason why he stopped them from cheering…this purification is for the world and the church…Trump wI’ll be used to purge the church….how he will do it is the ?

Lydia Hodge
July 24, 2017 2:52 PM

Sahran,
I agree with you. I watched that video as well. I don’t think we fully comprehend what it is going to mean to be disciplined and purified as a nation and as the church. It will come at a Great cost to those who have trusted in this world system.

mem
mem
July 24, 2017 3:05 PM

In Isaiah, there is a passage about the judgement of God being poured out. After each stanza of the declaration of judgement, He declares, to paraphrase, “Im still not done yet…My anger is not turned away yet”. This is repeated three times in Isaiah 9.

“Yet for all this, his anger is not turned away, his hand is still upraised.”
Isaiah 9:12b,17b,21b

Two things are prominent, God is speaking with His mouth and God’s hand is still upraised. This is how judgement emanates from God
Mouth and Hand

Isaiah 9 is a pronouncement against Israel. It says Ephraim will feed on Manasseh, and Manasseh on Ephraim, and both of them will turn against Judah.

Lydia Hodge
July 24, 2017 3:54 PM

Thanks Mem!

July 24, 2017 11:12 PM

That sounds right to me. However, I am still sorting out what it means and how it plays out. More specifically, how it fits with the warnings so many have seen, including myself. I believe God is using Trump, among many others, to confront unrighteousness, but I don’t think the church gets a free pass. We have our own swamp to drain, which will likely require a whole lot of shaking.

Deena
Deena
July 24, 2017 4:36 PM

James,
In my heart, I feel uneasy about Trump. Even those who deceive can be guided by God for God’s purpose.
I see Trump doing only some good… but some bad too.
Once on Trunews a lady interviewed by Rick said Obama was being lied to set up. Obama thought he’d be antichrist but he was being lied to.

Now I’ve always tried not to say he is or isn’t…..

But as Mena Lee said in post..,,Trump may be giving (or appearing to give) us what we want….

I believe we are heading for judgement…, Trump my be a short term blessing or curse.. true followers are the only ones praying and even praying for Trump. So, many see him as answer.

My big question is…. is he the one that sets up everything to look good to asleep believers or will he really try to move on behalf of the people but get totally halted by the powers that be. Either way he could prepare the way for antichrist?

I believe Our Heavenly Father is allowing us to get many truths and yet is allowing us to miss many truths to keep the evil one in abeyance. For our enemy doesn’t get it (understand) until we get it. I truly believe that is why waiting and watching are so important for the true believer.

I thank you for all your posts i read every one.

Jaretta
Jaretta
July 26, 2017 8:32 AM

This is a link of Sadhu Sundar speaking in reference to Israel and the U.S this year. Very interesting.

Shelley
Shelley
July 27, 2017 6:57 PM

Amen Phanuel.

Ben
Ben
July 24, 2017 9:12 AM

When Mena Lee first came on the scene I was her #1 fan. Listened to all her videos and followed her on FB. Over the years she has made many prophetic statements, many of them included definite time periods but to my knowledge none of them have materialized, so I no longer bother to even look for her messages anymore. Maybe I am wrong and maybe I missed something so if anyone knows something that I don’t, please correct me.
On the other hand, I came across this news item (see link below) and I am sure that if you readers would just check it out and listen to the embedded interview, it would surely give you a better idea of what is really going on in this satan controlled world. That is, if you don’t already know. http://www.thecommonsenseshow.com/2017/07/19/breaking-many-elite-headed-to-prison-for-child-sex-trafficking-liz-crokin-on-the-css/

July 24, 2017 2:15 PM

Prophetic stuff can be challenging to understand, especially when timing is involved. Here are some of the most common problems I see.

First, the hearers add their own assumptions to what God revealed, thinking they know what He meant when they don’t. Then when it doesn’t happen like they assumed, they blame the prophet for missing it, but rarely examine their own errors.

Second, there is also a common misunderstanding that prophetic words are predictions rather than warnings. Prophets are not psychics predicting the future, but simply relaying warnings from God about what will happen if we continue on our present course and do not exercise our authority over events. He has given us authority to pray in His name and to speak to the mountains (Luke 10:19, Mark 11:22-24). He gives us warnings so we take action and avoid problems. Even after events have been prophesied to happen, they don’t have to happen, like when Jonah prophesied the destruction of Ninevah and Isaiah prophesied the death of King Hezekiah.

Third, the prophets sometimes make the mistake of mixing in their own assumptions with what God revealed, so by the time they deliver the word, it leads the hearers to the wrong conclusions, especially regarding timing.

Fourth, prophets can completely miss it, get tricked by Satan, or make up words for all the wrong reasons. Jesus warned us about false prophets, so we must beware. However, it is a serious thing to label someone as a false prophet, so we should first consider the other possibilities.

Richard
Richard
July 24, 2017 6:21 PM

I think there is another very important option. There are quite a number of words from other prophetic voices stating that some people are actually hearing the plans of the enemy, not from God. They are hearing from the second heaven not the third. These may still be valuable but only to pray against.

Corrine
July 24, 2017 7:47 PM

Not everything Mena has said in other posts have come to pass maybe because Christians prayed and the plans were changed?? Or maybe postponed and for a future time. I have nothing against her but maybe this is possibly a warning dream that we need to pray against. Just my thoughts . Blessings, Corrine

Terri
Terri
July 25, 2017 7:33 AM

Amen , Richard.

mem
mem
July 24, 2017 3:45 PM

It is true how easy it is for people to accidentally make assumptions based on what they see with revelation. For instance one person may see terrorist attacks or bombs happening in Washington DC and see Obama being rushed to safety by secret service. They might easily conclude that this means it will happen before the end of Obamas presidency. But that isn’t necessarily so. Who would have thought that Obama would stay in DC after his term is up. Some don’t realize that ex-presidents continue to have secret service protection. Or someone may have seen Obama making announcement that the borders would be closed. So again, they conclude this must mean the borders are closed before the end of Obamas term in office, otherwise how could he have that authority to close the borders? Again, this could be that Obama somehow regains power due to a calamity, due to an unprecedented situation, due to him still being in DC, etc.

This is why it is so important to listen to the actual words of God, to not take anything for granted. When I listen to someone giving a word, I am much more interested in the verbatim words of what God shared or the details of what was shown, far more than the interpretation that even the person that received the word thinks it meant. I really appreciate when people don’t paraphrase what God said, because it just adds another layer of obfuscation. Giving the quoted words, verbatim, are the key to not getting in the way of the revelation

Deena
Deena
July 24, 2017 4:41 PM

Amen

Carolanne
Carolanne
July 24, 2017 1:53 PM
After prayerfully considering the dream, I do not hear the Lord is portraying our President as a sinister man. I often dream in word puns ( puzzles)I was led by the Lord to search Jared Jewelry box and sure enough, there was a beautiful smooth, polished wooden box for sale. the Lord affirmed what the dream was about. The dream is about Jared and Ivanka Kushner usurping our president’s authority with their liberal globalistic agenda. Donald Trump was taking control of the wheel. His hostility represents his own frustration with his mistakes in having allowed the couple what they want ,(LGBTQ rights, White House staffing decisions, attack in Syria,etc) and now realizing he needs to regain control and stop giving them his ear. (Pulling the plug) Concerning the beautiful Star of David the words charm on a chain resonated. Ivanka’s conversion to Judaism, her articulate, educated brand of beauty could easily beguile. The deceptive charm is on a chain (bondage) that leads to a dark road to nowhere, Outer Darkness. Your son represents our youth being brainwashed by the liberal agenda in our schools. (Nodding speechlessely while being beguiled.) I don’t think Donald Trump is intentionally causing harm to our youth, but allowing his daughter’s agenda to continue will decieve our youth and we must pray he is enlightened that he needs to stop giving in to their ideals. The atlas represents the antithesis to Jared’s brilliant technological knowledge and liberalism. . Old School were the words I heard. You and the Atlas symbolized the Word of the Lord and the map represented the way of the Lord . Donald Trump wanted to stay in the drivers seat, going his own way (he loves Sinatra’s song My Way) even though he had been driving in the wrong direction. We must… Read more »
Ben
Ben
July 24, 2017 9:10 PM

Carolanne

Very interesting interpretation. I am going to keep this in mind.

Expat gal
Expat gal
July 24, 2017 8:39 AM

Regardless of your feelings towards Trump, how crazy is it that a young singer with 12.5 million likes on FB openly BRAGS about practicing witchcraft towards Trump & BRAGS about her “love of the occult”? I can not believe how far society has fallen to embrace the “fallen” amongst us. Quite surreal for me as a 47 year old. 😢. http://www.nme.com/news/music/lana-del-rey-used-hex-on-donald-trump-2113859

Marie
Marie
July 24, 2017 3:22 PM

Exactly–and it’s this vicious uprising of true evil against the President that tells me that he is SOOOOO not on their side, at least in their eyes. As the old saying goes, “the enemy of my enemy is my friend.” If the witches are trying to put spells on Pres Trump, and all the satanic pedophiles in DC are ganged up (across party lines) to try to drive him out of office somehow, that tells me that however imperfect he is, Trump is fundamentally on our side.

Ben
Ben
July 24, 2017 8:52 PM

Marie you have given the most sensible answer in my opinion. Doesn’t scripture make it very clear that a house divided within itself cannot stand? Satan will not battle so viciously against his own, isn’t that obvious???

Tim
Tim
July 25, 2017 10:48 PM

Venezuela embraced witchcraft and the occult I believe years ago. Venezuelan went from being one of the 20 wealthiest nations in the world during the 1970s to what we see today. Satan is a liar the father of lies and a murderer from the beginning. He comes to steal kill and destroy. Witchcraft is like kissing a crocodile the friendly relationship won’t last forever.

Terri
Terri
July 24, 2017 5:30 PM

Didn’t Mrs. Grebin prophecy that Obama would be our last president????

Bryan
Bryan
July 25, 2017 12:20 AM

She certainly did. It was the most listened to program of TruNews history. Well… there is another president in the White House. Hmmm.

Tim
Tim
July 25, 2017 10:33 PM

Many people prayed after Mena’s last prophecy. When she makes the prophecy I start to pray within a day or so. Her prophecy was one of the reasons Trump was elected because so many people prayed. thank you and God bless you

Terri
Terri
July 26, 2017 9:04 AM

Nineveh was spared God’s judgement because EVERYONE repented even down to the animals. I don’t see that happening in America. I do believe the Lord is very merciful and that’s why , along with the prayers of the remnant, is why we haven’t seen major judgement as of yet but it’s coming. Mena was very detailed about Obama’s election but I only heard about that after the fact, I don’t know for certain that she spoke that before Obama even came on the scene. It looks like to me that she missed this one .

July 26, 2017 2:55 PM

You have publicly accused Mena Lee Grebin of being “very detailed about Obama’s election.” Please provide a quote from her with a link to where you saw that because I cannot find it. The closest I know of is where she stated Obama would be America’s final President who would lead us into the tribulation, which says nothing about any election and is not a miss because it is still in progress. Her statement confirms what I have seen, Obama leading America to our destruction.

You have accused her of missing it without even taking the time to find out what she said. That is how Satan operates, the accuser of the brethren, hurling accusations with no facts to back it up, slandering, sowing doubt and discord. We should clean up our own mess before trying to clean up someone else.

Lydia Hodge
July 24, 2017 11:52 AM

This is an amazing dream with much prophetic insight. I speak as one who supports Trump and prays for him. I don’t claim to know how everything is going to turn out other than I do know scripture must and will be fulfilled. This one thing I do know, when Trump speaks of the God of Abraham he doesn’t speak of the God I know. He doesn’t speak of my Lord Jesus and the Holy Spirit that brings us to Jesus , leading and guiding us into all truth. He speaks of a generic one world religion version of that God that embraces the three Great Abrahamic faiths as he calls them. Be not deceived as the stage is being set before our very eyes for the emergence of the antichrist. We are truly being lead where we don’t want to go believing the whole time that someone from the world system will arise representing the God of Abraham.

Jaretta
Jaretta
July 26, 2017 8:51 AM

that’s a good word right there : )

Lydia Hodge
July 26, 2017 3:56 PM

Thanks Jaretta! I just speak what I see. I actually really like Donald Trump and his boldness. I had the privilege of going to see him sworn in. I do notice everytime he is on the world stage and speaks of the 3 great Abrahamic faiths. I always always get a check in my spirit. I believe no matter who is speaking we always need to be spiritually alert.

Gilda Monterone
July 23, 2017 7:44 PM

I think Trump is God’s choice to be used by God to clean and purify this nation from the corruption and wickedness we have permitted for decades. Inquire of God, pray for Trump and his family. Let’s not be unaware as to what God has spared us from. He is a baby Christian with a sinful past like we were at one time.

Sonia
Sonia
July 24, 2017 9:01 PM

Z3: President Trump is not perfect and neither are we. God put him in office and it is our duty to pray for him.
Rodney Howard Brown shared that there is a plot in Capitol Hill to take him out and he is calling on the Body of Christ to pray.