Four angels changing the atmosphere at Trump’s Las Vegas rally.

Speaking at a rally in Las Vegas on September 20, 2018, President Trump shared his plans for our nation. Mike Thompson was in the crowd, watching and listening. As he looked over the heads of all the people, he saw in the spiritual realm, movement of four angelic beings surrounding President Trump.

Then he heard the Lord say,

“It is angelic movement. The first one is Hope. Two of the angels are Truth and Justice. Speak Truth and Justice into the atmosphere.”

Then Mike saw Truth and Justice moving in the spiritual atmosphere, flowing over all these people and going out over the nation. In the spiritual realm, these angels were piercing the darkness, bringing about what God wants for America. They were causing lies to be exposed and justice to prevail.

A fourth angel was also revealed, called Strength, bringing Strength for President Trump to fulfill the agenda God has placed upon him.

Mike was totally amazed as he saw the spiritual atmosphere being changed by the ministry of these four angels. The energy from the spiritual realm was impacting the natural realm with Hope, Truth, Justice, and Strength.

Then he saw the ultimate purpose in all this was to bring revival to our nation in every aspect of our lives, to bring things into alignment with God’s plans. Mike left the rally more convinced than ever before the hand of the Lord was still on President Trump and on the body of Christ and that we still have the spiritual power to impact our nation with the authority of the third heaven until the job is finished.

With so many lies bombarding us in this crazy mixed up world, coming from so many talking heads on television, it can be challenging to know who to believe. What I like about Mike Thompson’s testimony is he was tuned into another channel, broadcasting directly from the third heaven, the only trustworthy source of truth. His vision revealed the true source of the changes coming upon our nation were angelic powers operating in the unseen realm in direct response to the prayers and decrees of God’s people. I believe the unseen realm of God is the only safe place to put our hope and trust. We can thank God for what He is doing through President Trump, but as Mike’s vision shows, ultimately all the credit belongs to God.

Mike shares his report in the 11-minute video below.

Watch Trump’s speech at the Las Vegas rally in the 61-minute video shown below.

rosie
September 29, 2018 1:44 PM
In this nation, where is the deep repentance for all the individuals and as a corporate body mentioned? many ministers do express this nations lack of preaching the word repentance, and i do not hear it here either…bumper stickers that say GOD bless America, instead of America Bless GOD! Scriptures say not to trust in the arm of flesh for it will fail you…I have nothing against Trump, but I trust no man, only Jesus Christ…Time will tell what Christ will do or not…This nation is one big party of evil and I pray it changes, but according to scripture I seriously doubt it…We are taught many will claim to be a prophet, and many will come in HIS name and be false, but most people want to hear the good when it can be false hope, but sound good…By the way, I notice that I never hear Jesus Christ name mentioned, why?? He is the Fathers son and says we have to go threw Jesus to have our prayers or request to GOD made known, yet they may mention GOD but not the SON whom GOD loves dearly! Even satan is referred to as god, so many people who know this ask which God are they referring to?? Jesus cannot and will not be shoved aside, because GOD the Father will not like or accept it! We need to be more aware, and study deeper, lest we be fooled too…Time is short…I see some good Trump is doing, but he is not my hope, only Jesus and His name Is….sincere repentance is what we all need to be doing every day, and pray for the changes we need to make in ourselves, and pray of course for government officials to do HIS will…Let us not be deceived by words,… Read more »
Michelle gibson
Michelle gibson
September 30, 2018 8:57 AM

Rosie, I agree with you a hindered percent. But there is a small part that you might be missing, I don’t think Mike was ever saying Trump is doing this alone. God is using Trump to finish what he has started in America. There is truth and lies being exposed everyday in Washington. God is letting the public see just how evil we are in the world. But all is not lost. Yes judgement is coming and it is not good, I havee seen it in dreams and visions. But I have seen a major outpouring of the Holy Spirit in the middle of the chaos. We will have one last time to see people coming to know Jesus

Michelle gibson
Michelle gibson
September 30, 2018 9:01 AM

Hundred precent

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
September 30, 2018 7:26 PM

40 minutes from my home is a town of 60,000 with 3 Assembly of God Churches none of which have the gifts of the Spirit in operation and never have an alter call. Is this the Laodicean Church or the Laodicean Church? Don’t ask me if they can explain the Book of Revelation or if they think we are in the end times.

elora crymes
elora crymes
October 1, 2018 7:38 AM
There is one AG church in my community which fits the description you made. It breaks my heart…both of my parents were ordained ministers in the A/G.. I went to an A/g Bible School with my husband. We pastored for 30 years, He had several affairs during those years and finally filed for divorce to marry a woman whose husband was an unsaved multi-millionaire. But she lost custody of her two little girls (no child support), and she got breast cancer and died. Deception, lying, does not pay in God’s world. I know first-hand about abduction and sexual assault. Thank God I recovered and never had to use that experience to gain anything. Dr. Ford was reading a concocted story, which she had practiced. She could not answer a question without checking her notes. Clearly it was not her story. She presented as a little, hurt, confused, damaged girl…which didn’t fit with the Doctor Ford, psychology professor at two prestegious universities. Can you picture her giving a lecture with the little quavering voice, looking up through her hair. All an act. I cannot imagine how she will ever stand before a college classroom and not be laughed at. She will pay for her lying, acting for many years.We must pray, pray, pray for judge Kavanaugh. There is so much at stake. This is spiritual warfare. As the church prays, so goes the nation. God help us to rise to the occasion and win the battle for righteousness in our nation. We did not do this in the 60s. We did not fight for prayer in schools nor for the right to life for babies. We must prevail in prayer this time. Father, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. A nation depends upon righteous judges.
Paul
Paul
October 1, 2018 8:45 PM

Dear sister in the Lord,
Thank you the encouraging testimony.
Be blessed in Jesus name
Paul

elora crymes
elora crymes
October 2, 2018 10:59 PM

Thank you, Paul. We serve the Almighty, Ever-Faithful God. He will do mighty things in our country and around the world if all of us keep our eyes upon Him only. Man can/will fail us but Father God NEVER will. I might add: Holy Spirit (resident within us) ‘leads us into all truth’ giving us discernment to know truth from falsehood in every circumstance. PTL (praise the Lord).

jerry rigg
October 2, 2018 9:16 AM

Sad to hear your story ma’am. I believe just as David Wllkerson’s titled book America’s Last Call….it may be the last call for the AG church unless it wakes up to righteousness and soul winning takes priority over fluff.

jerry rigg
October 2, 2018 9:12 AM

It looks like the AG are going big with a church program called Grow Track, which is supposed to identify your gifts and plug you into the church in some productive way. Funny thing is, at the church I go to, I looked into all the Grow Track groups they want you to join…….there wasnt one group on soul winning and evangelism! there was a toastmasters group and a ballroom dancing group…..go figure why the gifts of the spirit seem to lie dormant.

elora crymes
elora crymes
October 2, 2018 11:17 PM

Thank you, Jerry, I didn’t intend to make anyone sad just told those things to identify myself and give perspective as to my comments. However, my comments were quite disjointed. (sorry) I have been in Christ all 76 years of my life. I have never known Him to fail. He walks beside us providing everything we need to be an over-comer. As our individual and collective future unfolds, He will be present with everyone of His children. We will make it! God is working out His plan for this nation and using whatever vessels are available. I aspire everyday to be a -vessel of honor full of the Holy Spirit (and overflowing), It matters not what others do. We are to pray for every individual we know and every church & ministry we know of. God be praised!

flea
flea
September 30, 2018 5:38 AM

Rosie,

Be patient – the deep repentance of individuals and the corporate body that you mention, is coming.
God’s wisdom and power is total and His timing is perfect. The situation in the USA and globally will increasingly promote deep repentance from 2021/2022, but the repentance and revival will become increasingly visible and powerful from 2024 and peak close to 2030.

Like all things, it is a process over time.

Paul
Paul
October 1, 2018 8:47 PM

Please let me know how you arrived at the dates. My email is pamrevival@yahoo.com

Paul

ChristineB
ChristineB
September 29, 2018 1:26 PM

James, thank you for sharing this powerful 3rd Heaven vision from Mike Thompson. So incredibly awesome!
Around a month ago I had a dream of being in the White House with President Trump and other important people around him. I asked if I could pray for him. He said yes and then I asked him to place his hand on his heart and I placed my hand on his hand and started to pray very compassionately and boldly for Jesus to fashion his heart after His, etc. I was weeping as I was praying for him and then President Trump began to weep. I had been asking the Lord how do I pray for this man before this dream and I believe He answered through this dream. I sense that Jesus is beginning to do a deep, transformational work in President Trump’s heart. Also, have sensed since the beginning that this Presidential position Trump holds would be a platform for Father God to work humility in him especially when ‘things’ begin to really get shaken.

Gwen Wendell
September 29, 2018 8:21 PM

I read this to my Mother and literally wept. It touched me more than you will know. Please everyone keep praying for our wonderful President Trump.

Corrine
Corrine
September 29, 2018 4:34 PM

Wow so beautiful ChristineB.! Thank you Jesus. I will continue to pray for President Trump with a new fervency. Blessings,
Corrine

Peachey
Peachey
September 29, 2018 3:30 PM

This last week I have watched the Judge Kavanaugh hearings closely, and it broke my heart many times. The Holy Spirit has led me to pray for this man many times with tears, weeping. I did read one article that suggested what was happening might rally the Christians to vote in the midterms. That righteous anger is rising up. That what the left is doing may cause a backlash against them. I pray it is so. Many are hurt at the spectical this has become, and what is happening in this nation and this man.. Prayer moves the hand of the Lord. I have prayed that in the end America because a sheep nation, not a goat nation.

Danielle Patton
Danielle Patton
September 29, 2018 11:07 PM

I’m furious

Debbie
September 30, 2018 9:15 AM

AMEN Danielle! I have family who have voted Democrat all their lives, they went Friday and changed their affiliation to Republican…said they would never vote Democrat again- in no way, shape or form- EVER! Praise the Lord!

Ann Rene’
Ann Rene’
September 29, 2018 12:02 PM

Wow!! Praise God!! I told my brother concerning all that is happening—we must pray that Truth & Righteousness prevails!! We can not let this world affect us!! I can only take the news & listening to the reports of the confirmation hearings in small doses!! It can affect one physically if you watch too much! My HOPE is in the LORD and I’m grateful to GOD that his hand is upon President Trump and America!! Continued prayers for the Kavanaugh Family!! 🙏🏼❤️✝️❤️🇺🇸❤️

Debbie
September 29, 2018 8:35 PM

I did not watch the Kavanaugh hearing , I really felt the Lord impressing me to stay focused on prayer. I know that the demonic activity surrounding this is very strong, and still is. I can’t put my finger on it, but there’s something so powerful about this man’s appointment to the Supreme Court. Continually praying for him and his family.

ask_question
ask_question
September 30, 2018 2:07 AM

amen and amen

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
September 29, 2018 12:41 PM

I also love the fact that God used His supernatural powers to reveal this message, the four angels of truth, justice, hope and strength. Thank you Mike Thompson for sharing this encouraging experience. I think we will be seeing an increase in signs and wonders from God as the seas become more turbulent.

Lorna Graham
Lorna Graham
September 29, 2018 6:27 PM

Praise God!!! What an amazing vision!! I can see the need for all those 4 angels! We proclaim that Hope, Justice & Truth will prevail across the nation, and we decree STRENGTH for President Trump.

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
September 29, 2018 12:36 PM

This message lines up perfectly with Lana Vawser’s vision of justice and revival coming to America and then the world. It is also in harmony with the hopes of many of us that the 50,000 indicted will soon be arrested.

Johnm
Johnm
September 30, 2018 10:32 AM

President Trumps speech at the UN was awesome. He basically trashed globalism, the international court, the WTO, and the United Nations. He said that America would not be a part of it. As Christians, we know the Bible says that there will be a one world government in the end. This is also completely opposite of where Obama and our political establishment have been leading us to. We need to pray and support him and judge Cavanaugh.

Kasey Streichert Burt
September 29, 2018 4:43 PM

I had never heard of Mike Thompson until today. This man does hear and see with spiritual clarity. This prayer he spoke that I heard on youtube this morning, I hope we can all join him in it. A “call” on every Prophet of God, every Seer, and every believer in Yeshua to seek the will of God, to use the power that has been invested in us and to wake up to what is going on!

Barbara
Barbara
September 29, 2018 12:35 PM

I believe God has done some great things to help our country, through President Trump. But, to God be the glory, not Trump.

I would love to see Trump’s heart really turn to the Lord. He is being prayed for by so many and attending Bible studies at the White house, yet I still don’t think he is a Christian. I hope I’m wrong. With all he has done for this nation in the last couple of years, I would hate to see him miss the gift of salvation.