Prophetic dream confirms Reddcoin spiking above $2.00.

Z3er David77 shared the following Reddcoin (RDD) dream this morning. Reddcoin is a crypto currency traded in online exchanges like Bittrex.com.

I had been praying to the Lord for a dream in regards to RDD and overnight I had one. Not saying 100% it is definitely from the Lord but thought I’d share anyways.

In the dream I saw a typical price line chart and in the dream I knew it was related to RDD. There wasn’t a scale on the Y axis with the prices listed at intervals, however instead there was a single box on the top left of the chart indicating the price in relation to the price line. The line began to sharply rise and the price box obviously began to rise too with it (not sure where the price initially started). Soon the price climbed rapidly to $1.00 and in disbelief and shock, I focused on the price to make sure I wasn’t misreading (as I’m used to seeing RDD in the low cents territory).

The chart continued to follow a steep climb with the price rapidly changing and increasing, and soon the price breached over $2.00. At some point (not sure at what price), the line reversed and took a sharp decline, but I did not see the ending price. I remember in the dream it seemed to be a Saturday if that’s of any relevance.

I remember seeing somewhere on this forum a potential spike to $3 and then $5. Seems like what I saw was only the $3.

Hope someone else can interpret or can confirm also.

This dream confirms the first major spike in Reddcoin prices will be above $2.00, followed by a significant drop. 50% price retraces are a common pattern in most markets, so for example, if Reddcoin spiked up to $2.00, it might retrace back down to $1.00 before continuing higher. The exact amount of the retrace is unknown and might be more or less than 50%, but 50% is most common. It sounds significant because he saw a “sharp decline.”

It sounds like David77 saw the first spike while others have seen a second spike going up above $5.00. Based on what he saw, it sounds like the first spike is worth trading, but it requires selling and waiting for the retrace before buying back.

David77’s dream also confirms the timing of the first spike is on a Saturday.

Tim
Tim
June 19, 2018 11:56 PM
Hi all. Some time back I dreamt of very clearly seeing Reddcoin rise to $3 and above (I posted about this dream in a previous comment section). Today I woke from a similarly encouraging dream: I dreamt I was looking at my IPhone and watching Reddcoin start to rise. At first it seemed to rise by approximate 10% increments till it rose by 60-70%. I was glad it was going up, but became really happy when it rose by 100%. Then I was amazed as it kept rising in 100% stages in rapid succession, then completely shocked when it increased by 600-700%. This 600-700% rise kept repeating again, and again, and again! As it rose, it pulsated with a deeper shade of red as if to indicate the more intense rise (the percentage increases also pulsated red each time they went up) Then I turned my attention to the dollar amount increase, and in what felt like no time at all the cent increases rose to $1, and kept speeding up from there. I was completely shocked at how quickly the rise had shot up to the dollar amount! As quickly as I could I grabbed my laptop and went to log in to Bittrex. I was making a conscious effort to keep as calm and level-headed as possible, all while knowing that Reddcoin was continuing to shoot up from $1 (and likely very quickly making its way to $2 and $3 though I didn’t see those numbers specifically). In the dream I told myself, ‘Keep your head’. I said it out loud, and might have said it in real life because at that point I woke up. I was amazed it hadn’t actually happened yet because the dream felt so real. A few points: 1. Before I went to… Read more »
Brian Crowley
Brian Crowley
June 20, 2018 8:20 AM
Thank you Father for sharing this dream with our brother Tim I have been feeling in my spirit for quite a while now that it might be appropriate, and behove us, to fast and pray. I believe that the LORD God Almighty, who has been sharing dreams and visions with this church community on Z3news, would honor our collective and corporate denial of our flesh, & that He would move His Hand over these cryptos so that what He has been sharing might be made manifest. We know that fasting and prayer harkens to the Throne, as we have seen multiple examples in scripture — the Lord honoring the prayers of those who did so and called upon His name. For all who feel called to participate, I pray that their hearts be prepared to receive the blessings for us to be able to be a blessing to others, (and that any thoughts of receiving for selfish gain remain far from us)…that we may all be in one accord, praising and worshipping Him for what He is about to do. There is a moaning and a groaning inside many of us for this release to happen, so that we can get on with doing Kingdom work. And I believe God wants us to move on to that next phase. Until now, we have all been eagerly awaiting a move from Him. —-> Maybe, too, the Lord has been waiting for a move from us, beyond the calls to share with us more signs of what He is about to do…. but rather as a gesture to honor Him for providing us these promises, and to call upon Him to release His promise. Distance separates us, and we can – from the four corners of the earth – send prayers up… Read more »
Christopher Harris
June 22, 2018 5:50 AM
Dear Brian thank you for sharing that. The night before last I had a dream of being with other people as evil was coming upon the earth, we were climbing up high but higher than trees and we went up high. We were all standing on a see through floor up in the air and it seemed it was my brothers and sisters in Christ. I then saw the Lord on a throne (He was huge in size), but the room seemed to be fairly simple. I could only see the bottom half of Him. He said “come and worship me” and he was saying this to us all. So I jumped off the floor we were on in the air and when I hit the floor my legs stopped working but I didn’t care (was a big drop), so I crawled over and began to worship the Lord with my head on the ground. As I was worshiping Him I felt amazing peace and joy doing so. Then surprisingly I saw a list of assigned roles on a book flip through to near the end and I knew my name was there but I didn’t know what it said exactly, and the book went on an angle so I couldn’t see the other names there, but it was near the end of the pages I saw. Then surprisingly as I was still worshiping I saw a view of Reddcoin with an exchange price/chart. I saw it then go up an absurd percentage, way way up and I knew God was doing this. I was surprised to see this, that part of the dream ended and I was before my laptop as I was looking to put anything extra I had into RDD. That was all. I believe the Lord… Read more »
June 22, 2018 5:24 PM

I had something happen today that was unusual for me. I was at work, I work in healthcare.. I was doing my job and thinking about Christopher Harris’s dream about Redd coin and worshiping the Lord in my heart. I happened to glance down and look at the name of the patient that I was working on.. it was my first name and her last name was “Redd”! I thought that was so cool and so extraordinary! Don’t know if it means anything but thought I would share. It definitely made me feel like the Lord was near. Blessings,

ChristineB
ChristineB
June 22, 2018 6:24 PM

Hi Corrine,
That is so cool! The Lords’ personal signposts saying He is with you/us. I also sense a shift coming to/for us!
Blessings,
Christine

June 22, 2018 7:54 PM

Thank you ChristineB!

Sonia
Sonia
June 23, 2018 9:20 AM

It’s beautiful Corinne to see God’s care and love manifested through the smallest details in our lives !
May your life continue be filled with God’s love , blessings and His presence !!! This is the beginning of a beautiful new season …..!!!

June 24, 2018 8:42 AM

Thank you Sonia! Yes it was a beautiful affirmation from the Lord.
Blessings,

Ed H
Ed H
June 22, 2018 10:46 PM

Corrine,
So cool. God speaks to us in the most amazing ways.

June 24, 2018 8:43 AM

Thanks Ed, yes the Lord’s ways are amazing! Blessings,

Brian Crowley
Brian Crowley
June 22, 2018 2:37 PM

Dear Christopher, thanks for your post. You know I just did as I felt led —in fact, such a call was impressed upon me a few weeks prior, and I typed it out and kept it aside, but I had the urge from the Spirit to put it out there just a few days ago…. Learning to be more attuned to His voice is a great blessing. Not relying on my own thoughts, but waiting on Him….

As well, I have to say, THANK YOU for sharing what you did!! The dream the Lord gave you was an answer to a prayer I prayed – a confirmation of what I was seeking an answer to.

I just think it is SO amazing how our Lord works!!!

You know, as much as I would have loved to have the message relayed directly, His indirect answer, through you, was clearly the best response… as what you have shared is now out for all to benefit from. And I hope all do!!

Our God is SO Good.

Many blessings to you brother!

George W
George W
June 22, 2018 1:24 PM

Brother Christopher, the way you carry yourself in such a humble way taught me a lot since I started frequenting Z3. May the Lord richly bless you!

J J
J J
June 22, 2018 7:10 PM

While on the 1st day of my 3 day fast, I was asking the Lord about RDD and the other cryptos re price, timing, etc. I believe He said “more pain, then gain.” I know it was from Him, because my mind wasn’t on those words at all at the time. I was basically just asking for wisdom for me and all of us.

June 22, 2018 9:02 AM

Thanks Christopher for the encouraging dream and interpretation. God seeks our worship because He seeks our love. God is love and we were created to fellowship with Him. This is the meaning to life. All creation, praise the LORD now and forever. His mercy is everlasting!

jmore
jmore
June 22, 2018 10:25 AM

He is soo worthy to be praised!!

Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good!
For His mercy endures forever.

John McCanada
John McCanada
June 22, 2018 6:10 AM

Wow Christopher – what an encouragement!!

David77
David77
June 23, 2018 1:08 PM

Thanks for sharing Christopher! Very encouraging, praise the Lord!

Brian Crowley
Brian Crowley
June 21, 2018 11:14 AM

Well, I think its great to know so many are in agreement. Even by the number of up votes to the comment. In actuality, I was hoping another might make a suggestion as to when and for how long, but I guess I will throw this out there for consideration…

How does 3 days sound?

It is certainly no where close to the duration our Lord denied himself. And while such a case can be made that this is Life or Death for those who are lost —> those who we might be able to help lead to the truth through the use of these funds — Our very lives do not hang in the balance as God’s chosen once were during the time of Queen Esther’s call to fast of both food and water for 3 days.. Though certainly without food, it is tougher than a Daniel fast…..

What is expedient about voluntary fasting is that we set our own parameters, and maybe that should be the case…. However, as a starting point for consideration, how does 3 days sound – no food, though liquids as necessary???

I believe I will start myself tonight. I think anyone who wishes to join in and who wants to enjoy a final nourishing meal beforehand should certainly allow themselves. I have never called others to a fast (though it is not me, but the Spirit that I felt urge the call)… and while I am excited others are in agreement, I feel somewhat unqualified to be setting the parameters…. How about I throw out there what I have already, and as Veronica noted, do as the Lord calls you.

May יהוה hear our prayers during this time.

jmore
jmore
June 21, 2018 12:18 PM

3 days of humbling without food before the King of Kings starting this evening!! June 21

Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the LORD of hosts.

Westrock-Bob
Westrock-Bob
June 21, 2018 12:16 PM

I’ll start three days tomorrow morning. Abba Father we are asking for a mighty breakthrough!!!

Renee
Renee
June 21, 2018 7:59 PM

Brian, thank you for your faithfulness. I have already begun fasting. The Most High is beginning to give me greater understanding about the times ahead and how I personally need to prepare regarding my part in the Kingdom. Fasting and praying will help to prepare our hearts. This is especially important for those who have the Joseph anointing. Blessings and Shalom to all of you.

John McCanada
John McCanada
June 21, 2018 11:47 AM

Hey Brian, I can’t do 3 in a row, just due to where I am right now-but I will be joining with the rest of the Z3 group and will fast during this 3 day time frame you just mentioned….I think it’s kinda cool we’re starting this at the start of a new season, today’s the first day of summer!! 🙂

Dwight
Dwight
June 21, 2018 1:13 PM

I’ll would like to join and will begin this evening. No food and fluids as necessary. I am in agreement with this family for a mighty move of God in our lives for the purpose of winnings souls to the Kingdom! I love a big family!

Politteb
Politteb
June 21, 2018 5:19 PM

I will be starting tomorrow morning and end the fast on Monday morning.

Todd H Henderson
Todd H Henderson
June 21, 2018 4:50 PM

I will start on Monday morning.

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
June 22, 2018 4:10 PM

Joining you on Monday morning Todd. But what is exciting is that my husband who has nothing to do with Z3 is going to do the 3 days water fast with me then!

Todd H Henderson
Todd H Henderson
June 22, 2018 7:34 PM

Great! I will need lots of prayers. The longest I have made it is 24 hours. I’m going to make it ALL 3 days. Been praying about it already.

Brian Crowley
Brian Crowley
June 22, 2018 9:32 PM

Todd, the Lord wants to take you to new places.
May He strengthen you during this time, and may He richly bless you for stepping out into new territory.
This is a solid move of faith brother. 👍🏽

Todd H Henderson
Todd H Henderson
June 23, 2018 12:08 AM

Much appreciated, it is cool too be doing this with others. I’m really excited.

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
June 23, 2018 7:22 AM

Dear Todd, I “failed” more fasts than I completed until I started reading the word for an hour a day. Since then I have been able to complete what I never could before. Let me encourage you that feeding on His word makes all the difference….
I will be upholding you in prayer…let us know if you need extra prayer to help you through 🙂

Westrock-Bob
Westrock-Bob
June 20, 2018 8:29 AM

I am definitely in agreement and was thinking the same thing earlier this week.

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
June 20, 2018 11:08 AM

Brian, let me know when and how long and I’m in for the duration.
Thank you….

Joel Vardis
Joel Vardis
June 21, 2018 1:07 AM

Yes agreed, I believe that God has been calling us to seek him even further throughout this period. My wife and I have started back in church again and daily reading our bibles as well a couple months ago. During this time I’ve felt that God will reveal to us whatever his plan has been for our lives, cause I get the feeling he’s put us through too much to just settle for a normal life. I’m believing that he has a massive purpose for us, and he’ll work through this to start us toward that path. I had a Reddcoin dream a few weeks ago, which has me thinking its coming soon, maybe this weekend in or at in the next few. God bless!

Colton
Colton
June 21, 2018 6:15 PM

Awesome Joel! Been encouraging to my wife and I to see you and Hope growing so close to God!

Also to the rest of the fam on this sub, Joel and I have both had an incredible amount of warfare surrounding our jobs (both Mortgage Loan Originators in Scottsdale, AZ, USA). We 100% trust God to come through because He always has and always will!

Any prayers for clarification and the ability to hear from God about our careers and next steps moving forward would be appreciated. Love you all!

Veronica Myers
Veronica Myers
June 20, 2018 9:37 AM

I am also in agreement with this, and am following the Lord’s leading on this matter.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
June 20, 2018 2:40 PM

Agreed, I’m in.

Mark F
June 20, 2018 12:40 PM

Yes, and Amen

David77
David77
June 21, 2018 6:51 AM

Agreed, Im in!

Will the Scot
Will the Scot
June 21, 2018 11:09 AM

In agreement with fasting and prayer, even though the Lord doesn’t want me in cryptos.

Todd H Henderson
Todd H Henderson
June 20, 2018 7:24 PM

Yes in agreement.

J K
J K
June 21, 2018 10:26 AM

I agree.

BDesta
BDesta
June 21, 2018 9:48 PM

i agree.

Jennifer
June 21, 2018 10:21 AM

I would like to be part of this fasting and prayer. Let us know when!

Story Park
Story Park
June 20, 2018 12:51 AM

Thanks for sharing this word of encouragement Tim. Also thanks for being a youth pastor, which is not an easy task to say the least, especially this day and age. It’s so awesome to be part of what Jesus is doing with us Z3ers. Be blessing and honor and glory and power forever to our King!

Tim
Tim
June 21, 2018 11:36 PM

Thanks Story, very kind of you! It is very humbling to be part of this great group, and to share is a real privilege and blessing. To God be all the glory, He is so gracious in revealing what He does!

David77
David77
June 20, 2018 7:57 AM

Thanks for sharing Tim!

In regards to your statement:

“Then I turned my attention to the dollar amount increase, and in what felt like no time at all the cent increases rose to $1, and kept speeding up from there. I was completely shocked at how quickly the rise had shot up to the dollar amount!”

I can only say that echoes how I felt when I saw it pass the $1 mark too!

Tim
Tim
June 21, 2018 10:18 PM

Thanks David! Thanks also for the dream you shared! It’s cool you saw the same $1 mark I did. Maybe the $1 mark is where the Lord is indicating we could sell, take some gains, then re-enter for the next phase up?

ps- thanks to everyone for being so encouraging! I set out to encourage others (which I could only do because God was gracious and gave me the dream), but you’ve all been so encouraging to me too – it’s great to be part of this online family!

pps- I’ve tried to respond to other’s posts, but for some reason some of my comments aren’t getting through? I’ll keep trying! 🙂

Sonia
Sonia
June 20, 2018 5:53 AM

Thanks Tim for sharing and may the God of Isreal bless you abundantly!

And I echo Story Park’s comment: thanks for being a youth pastor and thanks fot tending the Lord’s precious sheep !
I pray your mission trip will be mightily blessed by the Lord !

Tim
Tim
June 21, 2018 11:39 PM

Thank you Sonia! May God bless you likewise! It’s amazing how gracious our God is, and how faithful He is to provide and lead us by pleasant waters 🙂
You’re encouragement re. being a youth pastor also means a lot to me, and I really appreciate your prayers – thank you sister!

John McCanada
John McCanada
June 20, 2018 7:16 PM

God is so cool…..Thank you so much for posting and encouraging us Tim!!
BTW Jsnip posted this today about RDD…..just listening to it now as I type this in, fyi

Todd H Henderson
June 21, 2018 12:34 AM

Hey John,

I use to listen to Jsnip and the others until a just 4 days ago. The Lord really put it on my heart to stay clear away from YouTubers who talk about remote viewing and psychic predictions. I say this is a loving way for your own protection. I know that Jsnip is entertaining and fun to watch but take it to the Lord in prayer. Jsnip spends a great deal of time promoting the psychics because his mom is actually a psychic. I had to unsubscribe to many channels. It was tough at first but search it in the scriptures and you will see that we are to stay clear from information like this even if we take no stock in it; I equate it to reading your horoscope.

God Bless you and let me know if you find any good reliable Christian Crypto content.

Jemba
Jemba
June 21, 2018 1:40 AM

Todd, I could not agree with you anymore about true believers not getting anywhere near anything related to the psychic world. There’s another popular psychic guy named Cliff High who I’ve heard people mention on this site because he has made some true projections in the past. My intention is not to knock or judge anybody’s intentions but the bible is clear cut on any association with this type of supernatural world that He doesn’t introduce himself to us. Its God’s will for his children to prosper but how we get there matters even more than the final result .

John McCanada
John McCanada
June 21, 2018 7:41 AM

Hey Todd and Jemba, thanks for your posts. We are on the same page with regard to horoscopes and psychics. I actually just got into the habit of scanning his site to see if there was any interesting headings and came across the RDD one. I’ve come across better sites that deal with the pragmatics of crypto that I gravitate towards now. I should have thought twice before posting on Z3 because I certainly don’t want to mislead others.

Bless you both!

June 20, 2018 8:27 PM

John, thanks for the video. So per this non prophetic analysis of ReddcoinID beta testing ending this month, multiple increases of RDD price are expected within 30 days. Per Tim’s dream, it looks like the spike occurs by, at most, his return trip on a bus on July 13. And by how I understand Christopher’s dream of spike occurring during Australian Autumn leaves pick up time, during early winter in June/July, I think we have good timing clues.

Tim
Tim
June 21, 2018 6:22 PM

You’re welcome John, thanks for encouraging me back! So true, our God is truly amazing and blesses us far above all we can ask or imagine!
I listened to the linked video, it was very interesting. I’m not familiar with Jsnip, but the information about staking was new to me. It was amazing how he mentioned the $1 mark as well. I didn’t hear anything to do with psychic stuff, but I don’t know Jsnip so I’ll keep an eye out. Thanks for posting brother! 🙂

Jeremy Stager
Jeremy Stager
June 22, 2018 12:32 PM

Good news came out from Mt. Gox exchange. They are going to be accepting claim forms for their customers that lost their BTC in the big hack and bankruptcy. So over the next few months by October 22nd the new claim forms need to be submitted. God is opening all the doors to bless his kingdom. I have 600,000 us dollars and 60 BTC waiting to be claimed, all that from a $33 dollar investment at the very beginning when BTC was only a nickel each. God is good and the harvesters are paid a handsome wage!

June 22, 2018 1:40 PM

I’m perceiving something is changing in the spiritual realm and we will all receive our wages! PTL

SAC
SAC
June 22, 2018 3:07 PM

I agree. Am sensing the same! Our answers to prayer have been released and are on the way!

June 22, 2018 1:39 PM

Jeremy so wonderful!! PTL

John McCanada
John McCanada
June 22, 2018 12:57 PM

Awesome news JS!!

Rob
Rob
June 18, 2018 9:42 PM

W00t it’s finally happening! After many years of waiting ReddID is going into public beta testing next week and will be released shortly after. This long awaited code release is what will separate Redd from many other currencies out there. If we do believe that this coin, product and company is from God, then we should be praying for the dev team these next weeks as they test and release it. The smoother it is, the faster public adoption will be.

Philip- Sydney
Philip- Sydney
June 18, 2018 10:39 PM

Thanks Mate
Lovely to see your post.
How is your health now?
Phil

Rob
Rob
June 19, 2018 2:50 AM

Hi Phil, yes doing ok here. Not yet 100% but God’s grace is enough for each day.

Ed H
Ed H
June 24, 2018 9:02 AM

Z3,
RDD is just below a fib of .00511. It has been tested and so far so good.
On the outside this crypto arena looks ugly. However if RDD were to spike at these current LTC and BTC levels it is actually a huge blessing. At these levels the return would be so much more than just a few weeks ago. As crazy as it seems we want RDD to hit when the others are beat down.
Don’t get discouraged as we sit and wait. Keep your sells updated .

June 16, 2018 10:39 AM

Z3ers, I am starting to think that the initial RDD/BTC ratio of 0.000556, that Brian Crowley saw fill at only 65% of sell order, is very close to the top of the $3 spike.

Jeff’s sell price is at $1.97 and, via his wife, matched that price to BTC at $5743. This would be a ratio of 0.00034.

Nick saw BTC at $5306 three times. IF this is the BTC price when RDD tops near $3, then the ratio of 0.000556 is RDD at $2.95, where large RDD limit sell orders are only partially filled.

Manny saw that he could buy hotdog and bun at 8k or 5k. This could mean that he could buy RDD when BTC was at $8000 (already past) before RDD’s 1st spike to $3, or buy RDD when BTC is at $5000 (future) before RDD’s 2nd spike above $5 (top so far at $5.15 per John T).

Let’s keep on praying and do some act of faith to have RDD launch. (I once paid an offering as an act of faith that God would let me meet my future wife before the school semester ended. I did. :))

antonio
antonio
June 16, 2018 2:11 PM
God answered a prayer and reminded me of a promise. Was kinda cool. my ex wife in another state sent our 2 kids to live with me out of the blue. they been with me over 8 months now. So i got a consultation with a family lawyer. I suck at talking to people. So i prayed just short god help me remember anything relevant to tell the lawyer…………..an make it cost less. then i went to sleep. the consultation was like 260 usd for an hour. and her retainer was 5000. We banged that consultation out in like 20 minutes . Im like ok i wanna get this thing rolling and she thought for a second and looked at the clock and said just give me 3500. i paid signed contract and she didn’t charge me for the consultation. I forgot my prayer from the night before. I leave her office and i’m like one minute down the road and it just popped in my head my exact words ………and god make it cost less. i’m like wow god your awesome . then i remembered trunews i like their show and occassionally donate to them. he was asking for 500 this month from 1000 people. so i made a donation to them for that 500 cause i felt god put it on my heart to. then i bought 1000usd more btc. i’m 33 i work a specialty type construction job i make good money and don’t have car or house payment. so its not like i’m old and on social security and needed a miracle to pay. just felt cool like aha u forgot about your prayer but i answered it. so the donation was also like an act of faith. god takes care of me so its not… Read more »
June 16, 2018 4:45 PM

Thanks for sharing, Antonio. May God keep blessing you to the max.

John T
John T
June 16, 2018 2:53 PM

Hi Marcio,

I remember Benjamin Politte’s wife’s dreams about Rdd. The spike to $5 was fast, just like the “super fast forwarding of a movie” that Ali and John McCanada saw. In another dream, she saw the spike of Rdd from $1 to $2 took about an hour before reaching $3.

My interpretation: the peak of Rdd should be around $3 if we see the rise of Rdd from $1 to $2 taking about an hour. If Rdd suddenly explodes like “a super fast forwarding of a movie”, then the top should be slightly over $5.

Like David77, Maria Conwell also saw Rdd reaching $5 on a Saturday. It is very likely that the first spike to $3 and second spike to $5 will take place within the same day.

Praise God! We are getting close.

June 16, 2018 7:14 PM

John, thanks for the reminders and Politte’s comment. I’m getting personal dreams that make me think that God is greatly favoring us with blessings really soon.

PolitteB
PolitteB
June 16, 2018 3:30 PM

Amen! God is good and will do what only He can do! I think we are getting very close! ☝️🙌

Edouard
June 16, 2018 1:38 PM

My understanding is that Bitcoin will go down around 5700-5800$ and Reddcoin will follow and fall to 0,0023$. Then Bitcoin will go up and Reddcoin will go faster, rapidly reaching 0,06$. Bitcoin will pick at 30 000$, and then Bitcoin and Reddcoin will go down, so you should buy Litecoin that will go up at this time and then bring back your money into fiat. When Bitcoin reaches 8000$, you buy back some Reddcoin, and at this time there will be the 2-3$ spike and then the 5$ spike (probably at bitcoin = 6000$).
This is what i’ve understood, maybe i’m wrong….

June 14, 2018 10:16 PM

Thank you James and David77 for the new revelation. I’ve adjusted my limit sell orders to have most of my RDD sell below $3 for the first spike (per Manny’s smoke over $3 and Christopher’s dad’s phone showing RDD at $3 during Autumn leaves pick up time in Australia). I still have some RDD to sell at my own revealed RDD/BTC price.

Thank you, LORD, for financially delivering us very soon, in advance. To win for the Lamb the reward for His suffering, for the glory of God the Father, by Your Spirit, is in my heart. Guide us in what You would have us do specifically. In Jesus’ name, Amen.

Westrock Bob
Westrock Bob
June 15, 2018 7:52 AM

I just want to share an experience I recently had. Since I was laid off a couple years ago I have been working as a day custodian in our small town k-12 school. About a week to ten days ago I kept finding coins around the school. It’s common to find a nickel here or a dime or quarter there. But on that day I kept finding mostly quarters everywhere I went at work. By the end of the day I counted the coins and it was over $2.00. I’m 99% sure that it was $2.20. Earlier this week one of the students must have left their phone in their locker as an alarm was going off in the morning. On my phone the alarm eventually turns itself off, but this alarm kept ringing for over an hour… I remember noting that it was locker number 15. Just a thought… today is the 15th. This maybe nothing but I share it with you all.

John T
John T
June 23, 2018 6:45 AM

Hi All, I received an email from Bittrex inviting me to be one of the first few to access Bittrex’s US Dollar markets. There is an option to choose USD trading only or USD trading, deposits, and withdrawals. I choose the latter, submit the trading request and was approved within 30 minutes.

The maximum daily withdrawal limit is 100 BTC daily equivalent value in USD. (Mine is a personal account)

If you did not receive the email, I think you can still get approved by submitting a request at https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/requests/new. Choose the option “Fiat USD trading request”.

The timing is great as we expect Rdd spike to be getting close. We now have another option to cash out our BTC profits from Rdd directly at Bittrex into fiat currency. I already have some ministries in mind that I want to donate part of the profits to and I am sure many Z3ers are in the same situation.

Other important info:
– Bittrex says they are committed to next-US-business-day deposits and withdrawals for personal accounts (personal account per wire deposit minimum is $1,000)
– Deposits: credited by next-US-business-day funds are settled in Silvergate*
– Withdrawals:sent by next-US-business-day for requests made by 9AM PT*
– Deposit minimum:Deposits less than $1,000 per wire will be automatically returned
– Deposit maximum:No USD deposit maximum
– Withdrawal minimum:No USD withdrawal minimum
– Bittrex will not charge USD deposit or withdrawal fees
– Withdrawals must be initiated from your USD wallet within your Bittrex account
– Unless unique circumstances or technical anomalies occur. Bittrex reserves the right to limit withdrawal request minimum size and frequency on a per account basis

God’s timing is perfect!

Bailey
June 21, 2018 5:40 PM

Hi friends,
Just wanted to point out that not only is June 23rd a sabboth day, but it is also exactly nine months later from the big Revelation 12 sign that happened in the heavens on September 23rd of 2017.

12 And there appeared a great wonder in heaven; a woman clothed with the sun, and the moon under her feet, and upon her head a crown of twelve stars:

2 And she being with child cried, travailing in birth, and pained to be delivered.

3 And there appeared another wonder in heaven; and behold a great red dragon, having seven heads and ten horns, and seven crowns upon his heads.

4 And his tail drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

5 And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a rod of iron: and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

Hmmm.
Maybe September was conception and June is a birth of some sort?

Philip- Sydney
Philip- Sydney
June 14, 2018 6:39 PM

Praise God!
Mighty and Awesome is He and worthy to be praised above all.