Prophetic dream shows Reddcoin moving up fast to $5.00.

In February, God started calling my attention to Reddcoin, which is a relatively low volume, unknown crypto currency. Two exchanges currently account for about 95% of total volume, Bittrex and Upbit. (Source: Coinmarketcap.com)

In my prayer time on February 9, I saw a Reddcoin logo. Two days later, I saw a vision of a graph showing Reddcoin moving up significantly, then up more and more.

Other people have shared similar testimonies, including this prophetic dream received today by Z3er Ali.

I just had a dream about Reddcoin (RDD). I typically don’t have dreams or visions, however the other night I woke up with Reddcoin on my mind after asking the Lord to show me something regarding the cryptos we’ve shared here.

Then just a few minutes ago, I had a dream I believe is confirmation from the lord (although I could be wrong too). I work night shifts from 9 pm to 5 am. I remember waking up briefly to check my phone on the CoinCap market. While I could be wrong, I do remember checking the price of Bitcoin and nothing stood out to me of its current price range now. I do remember typing out “RDD” on the app to see the price of Reddcoin and it was slightly over $2.00. I remember seeing the price thinking with a sense of urgency I had to hurry up and sell.

This was where the scene changed and I had transferred back to my job with my coworkers. Then I noticed the price had changed to around $2.80, then it went to over $3.00. I noticed the price changed almost instantly, as in seconds, similar to how prices automatically update and adjust on the coin cap website.

I remember pulling out my laptop and going on the Bittrex site to sell and the price, if I remember right, was about $5.08 to $5.12, not sure which one exactly. I frantically went to the bottom of the screen hoping to correctly hit the sell button and it did. From there, I noticed the price had went back down to $4.00, then around $3.00 and something.

I also remember in the dream telling a coworker within seconds about the price jump (considering nothing else had any significant gains as of that moment). I also remember going on the Reddit forum to see why the price went high. I remember one post suggested “something” could have caused the price to pump and dump, but I could be wrong.

The few things I got out of this dream.

1. I remember having the urge to constantly be on lookout and watch for the coins shared here. This one happened to be RDD.

2. I remember trying to make sure I knew exactly how to sell RDD on Bittrex specifically. I would sharpen up on how to sell if you are unfamiliar.

3. I remember trying to sell for a high price and the price seemed to change in an instant, in seconds.

4. I’m not sure what could have led to the price spike, but I believe it could either be some good news or a potential pump and dump not sure.

5. I remember the excitement I had and happily wanted to share the news with my coworkers as this coin had made a huge profit while the other coins to my knowledge had not made much progress, from my memory. It was as if RDD coin was the only coin to go up at the time.

Ali’s dream confirms what Maria Conwell posted in a comment on February 10, “The Lord gave me a word on Reddcoin too. He told me to sell at $5. He also said this would be soon.”

Ali’s dream also provides clues regarding the timing because she saw it moving up when other coins were not, similar to what has been happening the past couple of months. She even saw Bitcoin was at about the same price it is now. So it sounds like Reddcoin could start moving up soon.

Ali’s dream also confirms the fast movements, like what Brian C. shared in the following comment posted on March 12.

I had the following dream last night: I’m looking at my laptop screen and I saw Reddcoin instantly shoot up from its’ current trading range to $2.13 USD. I tried to sell my position but realized my Reddcoin wallet was not fully updated (it’s about 1 day behind). After it updated, after a few minutes, I noticed the price again spiked to $3.80 USD. EOD.

I think the dream means we’re going to see Reddcoin go up in dramatic spikes, with the additional warning to make sure our wallets are up to date.

Reddcoin prices have dropped in the past few weeks and are now near the lowest levels so far this year, both in dollars and Bitcoins. The current price is $.004545, so moving up to $5.00 would be a multiplication greater than 1,000 times.

Prophetic dreams often provide partial information, such as prices without dates, which leaves us to make assumptions about the timing, which could be wrong, so this is not a recommendation for investing. My recommendation for anyone interested is to seek God directly before taking any actions.

Tera
Tera
April 2, 2018 8:50 PM

I week ago, I prayed for guidance for my crypto journey, which I received in a dream that night. As there were others in the dream on the journey with me, I thought I should share it.

Dream: There was a woman in the dream who restored a ruin, so that it was larger and more beautiful that it was prior to becoming a ruin. It was so large, that she built a roller coaster (no loops) within its walls. She then sent out invitations to people from all walks of life to come to the house and ride on the roller coaster. She told us that our roller-coaster journey would enable others to come into the house. After a while, I got tired of going up and down and hopped off and amused myself with other things in the house. The woman gently reminded me that I needed to get back on the roller-coaster and continue my journey to its desired end, so that people from far and wide could come into the house. End of dream. I felt from the dream, that it’s time to consider being in position for the rise in cryptos.

MOSES
MOSES
April 5, 2018 2:30 PM

Tera wrote:

“I got tired of going up and down and hopped off and amused myself with other things in the house. The woman gently reminded me that I needed to get back on the roller-coaster and continue my journey to its desired end, so that people from far and wide could come into the house.”

This is amazing and insightful because it seems so many are trying to get off the roller coaster at the tops and then back on again the roller coaster at the bottoms, but you were basically told to get onto the roller coaster and endure all the ups and downs. This is what I have believed about our approach to holding cryptos through all the ups and downs until the time period in which we need to sell them.

Thanks Tera,

MOSES

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
April 2, 2018 9:56 PM

Tera, that’s one beautiful dream! It also makes me think of what Christine has done.

Ken L
Ken L
April 5, 2018 4:28 PM

Thanks Tera for the encouragement! Greatly appreciate it, as I have mostly been holding and waiting for the prices to climb back up, and it does get frustrating.

Jason V
Jason V
April 5, 2018 3:41 PM

I too am on the journey HODLing, Holding On for Dear Life!

Tera
Tera
April 6, 2018 11:57 PM

Amen brothers! I’m hodling.

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
April 7, 2018 2:22 PM

Thank you so much for your encouragement Tera. I am a holder, but did want to try with RDD!

Christine Beadsworth
March 28, 2018 10:53 AM

I also had a dream last night of it being dark ie. night time, and seeing RDD price suddenly at $2 and knowing I needed to institute my sell order because it would be shooting up shortly again.

Stranger
Stranger
April 2, 2018 2:59 AM

It’s interesting. Various people saying it is night time and including Jewlz to whom the Lord said “get Reddcoin we are crossing the Red Sea and it’s going to be Rad” we are in the 7 days that the exodus happened from Egypt which includes the Red Sea crossing and the crossing took place at night. Such was the blessing of God on them as they also had utterly plundered the Egyptians. However, often times history comes with a warning….

Let’s ensure that we do with this plunder what God intends- yes to worship him with as Israel built the tabernacle and priesthood with an incredible amount of gold and precious stones at God’s command. However be wary of the plot of the enemy lest any of us would “build a golden calf idol” with this plunder and grieve Jesus.

Stranger
Stranger
April 2, 2018 3:06 AM

Forgot to add, God does want us certainly to pay off debts, buy homes, enjoy life – Every good and perfect gift comes from Him. This is his heart towards us. To those who do this and steward wisely God will surely grant even more.

Christine Beadsworth
April 2, 2018 4:58 AM

and RDD has begun its first spike today!!

Colin D.
April 2, 2018 10:49 AM

Christine, do you still foresee Reddcoin continuing to drop in lue of the projected prophetic Bitcoin drop to 5,000$?
I’m hoping that I have another week or two in order to get my acct for bitrexx all set up and don’t want to miss out on these current lows.
Blessings to all you Joseph’s!

Christine Beadsworth
April 2, 2018 3:25 PM

RDD seems to be moving independently of BTC right now, so I am not sure. This morning it went up 10% when BTC was going down, so we really have to rely on the leading of the Spirit and not our own understanding in this.
If you are wanting to buy RDD, why don’t you convert on Shapeshift?

Ali
Ali
April 3, 2018 7:25 AM

Something else I wanted to mention now that I think about it. Currently the price of bitcoin is about 7,000$. Assuming that RDD reaches that price before bitcoin crashes, you can either cash out what you made… or save the bitcoin and ride the wave to 30,000$ this year later and double your money… just a thought

William
William
April 6, 2018 8:01 PM

Ali,
What time zone or what country do you live in? According to your dream, RDD jump should happen between 9pm and 5am.

Ali
Ali
April 6, 2018 8:11 PM

Dallas Texas USA. We are in central time zone

ed h
March 28, 2018 1:43 PM

Christine,
Thanks for sharing this dream. I have tiered sells in place already at your price target.I also have some at your $2.22

Christine Beadsworth
March 29, 2018 4:20 AM

what are you selling into, Ed?

Ed H
Ed H
March 29, 2018 8:44 AM

LTC on Cryptopia.

Brian C
April 1, 2018 8:44 PM

ReddPay.Me just launched! Check it out: https://twitter.com/reddcoin/status/980608007057891330?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

Jim Bailey – I’ll be sending you some Reddcoin tomorrow using ReddPay. Thanks for all that you do at z3news. If anyone else feels led to do the same, I encourage you all to do so. JB spends a lot of time serving this community, and I personally feel he deserves some of our appreciation!

God bless!

Brian C
April 1, 2018 8:56 PM

JB, what’s your email address that we can use to send Reddcoin using ReddPay?

Or for those who don’t want to pay the 2% transaction fee using ReddPay, what’s your Reddcoin deposit address that we can send you RDD directly?

JohnMcCanada
JohnMcCanada
April 2, 2018 7:53 AM

Just a thank you to everyone for putting their exiting strategies from RDD for the rest of us…I spent some time going over my plans last night utilizing all the information that has been posted here.

Frank_eu
Frank_eu
April 3, 2018 9:55 AM

Another fast Redd-exit-strategy for people living in Europe would be to keep reddcoins in your wallet at Litebit.eu. From that wallet you can easily sell it directly to Litebit for credits, and seconds later sell credits for eur. For the last step your normal bank-account needs to be verified with you Litbit-account. They also offer price-alerts for free on a lot of coins.

For non-europeans: litebit.eu is a direct buy and sell-cryptocoins-website, located in The Netherlands. They make money from the gap between the buy and sell-walls. I my opinion they are trustworthy and fast, but you will pay a certain premium when using them.

Fat B
Fat B
March 31, 2018 10:34 PM

I’m beginning to think that the easter eggs/ colors was given for not when reddcoin would start raising but, the best time to buy reddcoin.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
April 8, 2018 9:33 PM

Now it’s all three!

Rockefellers Join Soros & Rothschilds In Cryptocurrency Investment Plans

Paul 3
Paul 3
March 30, 2018 10:48 AM

This post is not related to RDD, but i just wanted to share this. I had a dream on March 6th I believe. It was about ETN Price, There was a graph of ETN price, the price seemed to move horizontally and then a sudden spike in price to $0.40 and then to $4. I think this dream was meant to give hope when the price of ETN would fall to low levels like right now and not to panic and sell. The prices’ in the dream could mean that there is a great positive growth in the future, not necessarily turning points or actual ETN prices’.

Please seek God for confirmation and guidance.

John T
John T
March 28, 2018 4:18 AM

There has been rumors of Mark Zuckerberg looking at Reddcoin since he hinted on possible plans to decentralise FB back in January 2018 – https://m.facebook.com/zuck/posts/10104380170714571. In fact, there was a lot of hype that huge social media platforms Youtube, Twitter etc., integrating Reddcoins for tipping when the coin first came out in 2014. Unfortunately, nothing happened and many sold their coins. Perhaps the sudden vertical skyrocketing price of Reddcoin soon is related to a huge partnership?

Christopher Harris
March 27, 2018 9:35 PM

Sounds awesome about RDD. So cheap right now. So is ETN at under 3 cents. Could be even cheaper once we move under $5k BTC.

K Shine
K Shine
April 3, 2018 7:59 PM

Hi Christopher Harris. Haven’t heard from you in a week. Hope you are doing well! Blessings to you and your family!

Jason V
Jason V
April 6, 2018 2:21 PM

Bitcoin Reddcoin price conversion. Sorry if ya’ll already know about this. The following website seems to convert for you. I understand that if limit orders are important it can be confusing what to set them at with changing btc/rdd prices but with trading view you can send price alerts to your phone/email (& some emails u can forward to your verizon email to text for example). So you won’t have an early limit sell order but will have an early alert so you can get to your computer or phone to trade. Having alerts can be super important with stocks/cryptos.