Recap of coming crypto currency price movements

Here is a recap of what I see coming in crypto currency prices, including Bitcoin, Reddcoin, and Litecoin.

Regarding the coming drop in Bitcoin’s price, to be specific, I saw a big severe drop through two boxes on the screen, which I believe were support boxes. I also received a number of $7,130 BTC or so.

For this reason, I believe the two support boxes may be $7,000 and $6,500 meaning we could bottom at $6,000. This was the lowest bottom that occurred so far since the all time BTC high and I believe we will likely revisit this. From the bottom, I saw a HUGE spike upwards in BTC price, bigger than I believe we have seen before in recent times.

Finding the Spike in Reddcoin

Also, my dream of the red bar of soap dropping on the floor then splitting into 10-12 beautiful red rubies shows Reddcoin (RDD) will spike the greatest when the prices hit the floor (BTC).

In addition to this, I have been praying for a sell price for RDD for some time and last night I received it, but I am not allowed to share it. What I can say is that it confirms the major spike of RDD’s price will be near the bottom of BTC’s move down I saw. Please seek the Lord regarding your sell order.

This is important to understand because if your sell orders are filled and you receive BTC from the RDD spike, you might NOT want to put funds into USDT because in the dream I saw showing BTC’s major drop to I believe the $6,000-ish area, it was followed by a huge explosion upwards in price.

Litecoin Moving Up

I believe this explosion in BTC’s price will go all the way up to $12,000 and $12,500 and the Litecoin (LTC) price run will occur, as I have seen in dreams for a long time coming.

This means both BTC and LTC will rise greatly from approximately $6,000 if I have this right, and the RDD proceeds will be in before this, meaning if you convert into USDT your profits will actually LOSE BTC value. The best thing may be to convert your BTC into LTC slowly or at the pace you can as both will be rising.

I was shown LTC will take off greatly from when BTC is in the 11.3k area, so there may be time to transfer BTC into LTC before LTC takes off in a greater profit percentage.

Targets to look for are $692-750 LTC as fairly safe targets when BTC is in the $12,400 and to $12,600-ish area I have received. I received further LTC targets up to $975 and potentially over $1,000, but you need to seek the Lord which target you go for. There is the possibility of a move all the way to $15,000 BTC as I saw this followed by the BTC price retracting sharply from this peak, which could result in the higher LTC prices fulfilled. Also, watch out for BTC’s two touches in $12,000 or above area per Jeremy Stager’s dream before BTC’s crash to $4,000. The LTC run may only occur on one of them.

My plan is to move any BTC from RDD proceeds into LTC, and aim to sell LTC at $700-750 USD or if I receive a stronger confirmation, I might aim higher. This will turn the RDD proceeds into LTC and have them multiplied.

In addition, if you exit the market from LTC into fiat you can wait for the drop to $4,000-5,000 area BTC and re-enter cryptos at very cheap prices. I will be re-entering ETN heavily personally, among others coins shown to me.

I believe things are about to happen and we need to be prepared and ready to follow the Lord and where and what He is guiding us to do always. My views are based on interpretation so I might be mistaken. Please seek the Lord. May God bless you my brothers and sisters. Praise Jesus!

Christopher Harris

Author: Christopher Harris

Christopher Harris lives in Australia. He came to Jesus Christ and confessed his faith in 2016, after coming away from the faith since primary school. Since 2009, he began having dreams of tsunamis and other natural disasters, and these became more frequent and varied from 2015, and especially since he came to Christ. He’s had dreams of war, troop led exterminations and roundups, demons coming upon the earth, battling demons, false aliens (demons), natural disasters and tribulation. He has dreamed of the USA being conquered by Russia and Asian troops, a nuclear strike on the country and massive tsunamis (striking NYC and other areas). Christopher has put his focus on the Lord and awaits His return, while making videos to try to warn others of the times he believes we are living in, with the judgment of God at the door. His youtube channel is JESUSisLORD and his website is survivetheearthchanges.com.

Ed H
Ed H
May 12, 2018 10:18 AM

Z3, here is an example of Christophers recap with numbers attached. I am being very conservative , not using the highs or the lows.
Buy 100k RDD at .008=$800
Sell RDD at $2 to BTC at 7500
Now you have 200,000/7500= 26.67 BTC
Hold it till about BTC 10k
Sell into LTC at $200
Now you have $266,700/$200= 1333.5 LTC
Ride LTC to $600
$600 x 1333.5= $800,100
This is an incredible gain and I am using very conservative buy and sells.
I think based on this example that the levels are not as important as our actions are . I believe where we sell and where we buy are not that important compared to praying, hearing, and acting on what we are shown.
Don’t sweat the small stuff. The big picture is awesome.

SAC
SAC
May 12, 2018 6:48 PM

Great recap, Christopher. Great numerical example, Ed. Thanks for showing us how the Lord can greatly multiply our finances when we only turn it over to Him, listen/act on His guidance, and believe/trust in Him!!! God bless you guys immensely!

Philip- Sydney
Philip- Sydney
May 12, 2018 6:35 PM

Thanks Christopher ,
God bless you.
I hold RDD and ETN (long term) and Solaris. I have a few cobinhood but have lost confidence in it. Barely recovered. Will look at litecoin.
Sincere thanks for all you do
Philip b in Sydney ,Australia

Ed H
Ed H
May 12, 2018 7:41 PM

Phillip,
Don’t give up on COB. I was shown $1.15 and Phanuel has seen over $3.

Frank_eu
Frank_eu
May 14, 2018 5:19 AM

Has anyone heard from Phanuel lately? It has been a fee weeks since we have seen him on Z3.

Ed H
Ed H
May 14, 2018 8:14 AM

Frank,
He is fine, he felt he needed to take some time off.

Corey
Corey
May 14, 2018 9:46 AM

Ed, has Phanuel mentioned anything to you about Reddcoin?

EarsToHear
EarsToHear
May 14, 2018 6:04 AM

I’ve been wondering how he is. Hope we see him soon☺

Colton
Colton
May 13, 2018 10:55 AM

This is basically what my game plan has been these past few months! Awesome job sharing and reading down the numbers Ed

Jeff W
Jeff W
May 12, 2018 11:12 PM

Excellent word Ed!

Ali
Ali
May 12, 2018 7:45 PM

The problem is where would you sell that lite coin into? Would it be coinbase? If so they only allow withdrawal of 100,000$ per week. Is it even possible to sell all of it at The same time?

Bill F
Bill F
May 13, 2018 8:17 AM

Ali,
If you haven’t yet, open an account at GDAX which is a sister company of Coinbase with many better features. I think the default daily withdrawal limit is $50,000. I requested an increase and they ask for additional information. Of course you must have 2FA to get much of anything. They ask why you want the increase and I just explained that I will be doing a lot more trading in the near future and I needed easy access to more of my funds to take advantage of coming opportunities when the market heats up again. They also recommended Linkedin profile info as well as a bank account statement which I did not have or was uncomfortable sending to them. Oh yes, I also prayed for the Lord’s favor and help in getting the increase–make sure you do this above all else! They approved my full request for a $400,000 daily limit! Hallelujah! Go get it done!

Richard
Richard
May 15, 2018 1:48 PM

Thanks for bringing this up. I requested $500k/day yesterday and was approved today. All I submitted was my Linked In profile, no bank statement. Praise God!
I’m preparing in faith.

SAC
SAC
May 15, 2018 9:53 PM

Richard-
I think they must be in a good mood at GDAX these days. I had a 200k limit, and had tried twice in the last month or so to increase, but just tried again and was approved for 500k in 10 minutes or so. Didn’t even submit a Linked-In profile or bank statement. God Himself may be preparing us for what is about to happen!

Teresa Hatcher
May 14, 2018 9:57 AM

Gemini allows $100,000 withdrawal Per day. They only deal in EtH and BTC.

J K
J K
May 14, 2018 2:51 PM

Gemini is adding LTC, Zcash and BCH, soon.

Christopher Harris
May 12, 2018 11:47 PM

Selling into fiat and withdrawing to your bank account are two different things. Withdrawing large money will take time based on the exchanges I know of. But transferring the crypto and converting into fiat is possible with larger amounts. This depends on your exchange though.

Ali
Ali
May 13, 2018 12:01 AM

Do you happen to.
Have any exit strategies?

JMore
JMore
May 13, 2018 12:02 AM

My question would be: Why would you want to keep your funds in potentially one of the riskiest asset on the planet during turbulent times? The Dollar. I sincerely believe we’ve got to start thinking outside the box of the current monetary paradigm.

It should be apparent that we will need to exit cryptos into dollars when the Lord directs us to spend in dollars for any given reason but to keep all of our earnings in a bank with little to no interest with all of the risks associated with banks in troublesome times including bank runs, bank holidays, discrimination, frozen accounts, inflationary pressures, currency devaluations, and hate against Christians seems like bad stewardship.

Why would the Lord want us in Crypto’s in the first place? He could just as easily tell us which stocks would do well or not do well. These questions are asked to provoke thought and conversation.

I think we would all do well to be seeking the Lord and talking about the exit strategy a lot more.

Blessings.

Christopher Harris
May 13, 2018 6:26 AM
This is good to discuss. My suggestion to exit the market after the LTC run was for the purpose of securing profits and awaiting a better buy opportunity for re-entry into cryptos. Another exit point would be before the major crash from 30-35k BTC to 2k and potentially lower. I have been shown a coming crash to 11-12k Dow and have for a long time believed in a coming major world economic collapse. Money in the bank if it fails and is bailed in could be lost. Money in surburban property could be at risk in financial downturn same with stocks, pensions, super etc. Consider the danger of long term storage of crypto on exchanges as we have received the warning of 32 exchanges going down overnight from the Lord through Christine. Also consider computer and password security, wallet and offline wallet security. Cryptos have various advantages over having your money in a bank but if you need to use them not everything can be purchased using crypto directly right now. Consider that in times of war and famine the value of things will change compared to what may be valuable in society now. Your physical needs for you and those with you are food every day, clean water everyday, secure and weatherproof shelter, heating, protection, hygene, medical. Important is your family/household, repentance and abiding in our Lord and God Jesus Christ. Consider how physical needs can be achieved in difficult times that are coming and how you could prepare towards this if you are led to do so. Consider preparing for the coming times with stored food and water, spices and salt, non-genetically modified seeds for growing, vitamin c powder (medical uses), survival equipment including outdoor clothing, tools including homestead equipment, hunting equipment/ammunition, offgrid electricity, high quality water filter,… Read more »
Brian Crowley
Brian Crowley
May 14, 2018 12:57 AM

Christopher, It is because of you bearing the torch and leading the way, boldly sharing the revelations the Lord has shown you, months ago, that I first entered into the cryptocurrency markets.

I don’t want to wait till all has come to pass to thank you for your guidance, but wanted to take the time now while we all wait together in anticipation of this manna from Heaven, to share with you my gratitude for your sharing all that you have with this community.

I too seek the Lord to guide me on an individual level, but if it were not for your sharing, I would not have been involved in this. I thank the Lord immensely for choosing you for this purpose.

I believe that fasting and prayer is what my heart is calling me to do, to seek the Lord’s voice on how He would wish for me to use the funds to further His Kingdom. In fact I can’t see any better way to celebrate the 70th anniversary of the great state of Israel. Thank you Heavenly Father for allowing me to witness this momentous day!

And thank you Father for your son, my brother, Christopher. May God richly bless you brother!!

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
May 14, 2018 3:05 AM

Yes Brian, it was because of Christopher I have struggled into Crypto too. I hope you know Christopher how grateful to God I am for all you have done for me/us.
I am also grateful to the others who hear from God, have dreams, and in their generosity share them. I like to think of all your generosity as the “Phanuel Anointing”. He too shared willingly and generously to us all.
And James. I found Z3 three and a half years ago. You have been and still are a phenomenal blessing drawing like-minded people from all over the world. One day you will know what you have been to us all. Much blessings to you and your family.

May 14, 2018 10:41 AM

Thanks Lynne NZ. God gets all the credit for anything good that comes from this site.

Timothy
Timothy
May 14, 2018 12:32 PM

James, let’s make sure you get a little credit too (smile)!

May 14, 2018 12:53 PM

Thanks Timothy.

Christopher Harris
May 15, 2018 6:37 AM

Thank you Brian, Lynne and everyone, including all who brought us RDD and other dreams from the Lord. Praise Jesus!

John McCanada
John McCanada
May 12, 2018 7:32 AM

Woke up this morning to a song in my spirit,,,’Praise be to the Father, great things has He done…’
Lord help us be good Josephs!!

Jerome Angeles
Jerome Angeles
May 12, 2018 12:16 PM

I think it’s ok to be skeptical, are we not commanded to be wise as serpents and to test every spirit?. I’ve been investigating here lately too and I found one of the “crypto dreams” written in this post to be accurate, to the dollar almost, however this is not just the only one crypto-related dream that has been fulfilled

This is written about January 22 and the drop being mentioned there is the drop on Feb 6 which every reached the 5,800 area on leveraged markets. I’ve been here in this site for the first time around 2nd week of February. Though I have my fair share of doubts (don’t get me wrong, I am not a perfect christian, and I haven’t exposed to financial markets before this nor in any form of investment, the emotional ride is getting on me) but I was constantly led here. And I believe being in here is God’s answer to one of my prayers.

And for some reason, I wasn’t led to hold ETN for long, I traded it for a short season, got some small profits but I just wasn’t led to hold it. Maybe perhaps now is not the time yet for ETN. God Bless you.

Teresa Hatcher
May 13, 2018 5:58 PM

Thank you for mentioning exit strategy. I just realized that if my RDD sold on Cryptopia, with the $5k per day withdrawal limit, it would take me FOREVER to with draw from that exchange. Moving what I had in Cryptopia to Bittrex.

Richard
Richard
May 14, 2018 7:05 AM

At the higher levels cryptopia allows for $50k NZD withdrawal per day. It only requires a simple request.

Sonia
Sonia
May 12, 2018 8:30 AM

Thanks Christopher for this great recap ! This makes a lot of sense and it witnesses to my spirit !
Many blessings to you and yours !
Shalom !

Pieter-Louis Potgieter
Pieter-Louis Potgieter
May 12, 2018 3:25 AM

Thanks so much. Blessings

Kim Novicky
Kim Novicky
May 12, 2018 10:51 AM

Thank you Christopher! God bless you!

Zztopguy
Zztopguy
May 12, 2018 9:19 AM

I wonder how close our sell prices that we were given are together? I have felt not to share mine publicly either.

Jason V
May 11, 2018 11:52 PM

Thanks Chris & James great recap!
I have a theory that we are still in the down part of Chris Harris‘ basketball dream with the btc ball going down after the first successful free throw.
….BTC may be going down to Nicks safe dream of 5603 or 5306 (I would go with the first to be safe), then IF that is the BTC floor then RDD could begin to takeoff like in Chris Harris‘ RDD floor dream.
…..A bunch, including me, have seen 5555, I actually saw someone write it by total happenstance today, and it‘s around Nick’s numbers too.
…..Also Scotty’s impressions may support this because IF the floor is 5555ish for BTC where RDD spikes then his sell around 6k maybe 6.2k could lineup, of course if it does then RDD would have to massively spike much faster than BTC.
….Finally there was some prophetic consistency about the number 28, also from Nick, we still have May 28 for the possible RDD peak I hope. 5/20 may be important is 29 days from Christine Beadsworth’s license plate quickening. 29 could also mean 5/29 could be close enough to Nicks and others’ 28 especially w time zone differences.
…Chris’s thoughts to buy RDD at 8k are a little concerning since we may miss the spike if we don’t buy there but wait for lower prices, also the idea that RDD will go up inversely with BTC is notable, but doesn’t happen as often or make as much sense.
…I keep adding short positions of BTC but don’t have enough nerve to completely exit RDD, I may portion out my btc covers/RDD buys or do them mostly at low 6k’s btc or high 5k’s.
Lot’s of guesswork here so don’t take this too seriously. God bless ya’ll.

Jason V
May 12, 2018 1:58 AM

Oh yeah, I heard Mt.Gox had a deadline at where they had to have sold off all their bitcoin. Someone online told me August, but does anyone know a more sure answer the this?

Sonia
Sonia
May 12, 2018 8:33 AM

Jason V, that makes sense as Lance was shown (his one year graph) that BTC would be at its lowest in August 2018 !

May 12, 2018 11:36 AM

David Sr shared a prophetic vision of crypto currencies at the bottom in August.