“The current format and processes must adjust to sustain even after a breakdown in fiat currency.”

The rise of crypto currency has left some people wondering what it is. Some have even complained it’s not real money like fiat currency is and it has no real value like fiat currency does. Well, maybe it’s time to take another look because the following prophetic word shared by Z3er Renee shows crypto currencies are not only real, they are here to stay, unlike fiat currencies, which are going away.

I started investing several months ago based on the word of the Lord since crypto currencies will be one way to buy and sell in the future and, I think, will replace fiat currency. Anyway, last night I had a prophetic dream concerning Bitcoins (BTC).

The dream is as follows: I was looking at a chart and I was looking for the Bitcoin price but I could not find it. Then I heard ‘We have to adjust the chart down so they can see it’ Then I saw BTC at a price just above $4K. I don’t remember the exact amount but I believe it was between $4,200 and $4,400. Then I woke up.

When I prayed about it later, this is what the Lord said:

“This is the molding period, like kneeding dough. I am shaping and forming. Banks are not in control. Governments are not in control. I AM. The current format and processes must adjust to sustain even after a breakdown in fiat currency. That is what I am doing now.

The get rich quick money grabbers are running away. But you hold fast and steady. There is and will be a turbulance but it will pass. Those who stay the course will see their reward.”

I was told to share, so sharing. Shalom.

Renee’s dream confirms what others have seen, Bitcoin dropping below $5,000. She also saw it will eventually soar higher, but it’s going to require some patience as it drags along the bottom a while first. Perhaps waiting for the bottom to buy at the lowest price is the best strategy.

Jeremy stager
Jeremy stager
March 15, 2018 9:10 AM

Update on the trampoline Dream, it seems this dream is playing out in real life even the ending, I was offered a new job from my former employer at Allstate insurance which would begin on April 2nd. My job at Allstate would be to call customers that left Allstate to switch to another company “basically picking up the trash and gathering new accounts” so as of March 15th the dip in BTC shows the bottom of the second bounce, I was able to pick up some Litecoin at $157 so should be the bigger 12ft ceiling bounces over the next week or 2, amazing how this is all fitting together! Praise God
Jeremiah 33:3 New King James Version (NKJV)

3 ‘Call to Me, and I will answer you, and show you great and mighty things, which you do not know.’

Renee
Renee
March 30, 2018 2:17 PM

Yesterday, I saw that BTC was falling and was below 7K. To follow-up on the dream I had a few weeks ago; yesterday I asked while praying if it’s time for the fall down to 4K? I heard we have one more climb, and then BTC will dip down to the 4Ks.
I believe this will happen soon, within the next month. I was instructed to get ‘on my mark’. Like in a race getting ready to run. I don’t know how long BTC will stay in the lower range. It could be hours or days. Not sure, but I believe we will all know very soon.

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
March 30, 2018 2:29 PM

Dear Renee, Christopher Harris saw the number 6700 in a recent dream, which might be a turning point, before the last leg up.
I observe that the elite price manipulators have succeeded in taking BTC to $6660 (remember 666?), just before the BLUE MOON of March 31.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
March 30, 2018 2:48 PM

Thanks, Renee. That is a great confirmation that the current bottom will not be the $4500 area.

Stirred-not-Shaken
Stirred-not-Shaken
March 30, 2018 10:13 PM

Renee, good, thanks. In this context a climb might be a much smaller move up in BTC compared to $12,000. We shall see. SNS

Jeremy Stager
Jeremy Stager
March 19, 2018 3:34 PM

update on the Trampoline dream part 2, as of now 3/19 we are on the bounce up to hit my head on the trampoline, BTC is at $8,437 and rising, should get to 12k in a day or 2, then back down for the second bounce. Also my friend in the dream in real life is considering a job at waste management and getting into investing in Crypto with me at the right time when BTC goes below the 5k level.

God bless everyone

Colton
Colton
March 21, 2018 11:42 PM

Hi Jeremy, do you think this could be the final bounce already? Since your dream we have had 2 distinct touches of the $11k-$12k range. Just curious if you had specific numbers for the touches or just a range? Feb 20th and March 5th

-Colton

Jeremy Stager
Jeremy Stager
March 22, 2018 12:22 AM

Colton, we should be on the bounce up to hit my head on the ceililng, since the first two peaks on feb 20th and march 5th were maxed out at 11,600 BTC, the next jump should break the 12k mark hitting the head slightly on the ceiling, then down again, then bounce back to hitting the head harder on the ceiling, should be the 12,400-12,600 btc range, that’s where u wanna cash out and wait for the right time to get in lower.

Colton
Colton
March 22, 2018 12:56 AM

Thanks, I wasn’t sure how many bounces you are expecting or how many times your head hit the ceiling. I guess if we move past $11.3k without LTC breaking out then we know it’s not the final bounce. Thanks for sharing J

Jeremy Stager
Jeremy Stager
March 11, 2018 11:46 AM

Looking at the 1 month chart of Bitcoin, it appears the peak on February 20th and March 6th could be the hands touching the ceiling from the trampoline dream i had, this means the bigger jumps with my head hitting the ceiling will still be to come over the next few days, will watch and see but the chart clearly shows bouncy ups and downs.

Westrock Bob
Westrock Bob
March 12, 2018 9:53 AM

As I contemplate this comment regarding the peaks of BTC and the trampoline dream, I wonder if this is not giving us the timing of the coming BTC peaks.

Bouncing on a trampoline is very rhythmic. The bouncing is predictable in the sense of timing. It is not erratic in timing. If BTC peaked on February 20 and again 14 days later on March 6, is it possible the next rhythmic bounce on the trampoline could be 14 days later on March 20 for a BTC peak? Thoughts?

Jeremy stager
Jeremy stager
March 12, 2018 11:53 AM

That would make sense the last 2 jumps to hit my head on the ceiling Were higher and faster. And we even know that the mt gox exchange trustee is the whale that is selling large quantities of BTC and bitcoin cash at the levels between 10-12k btc. That’s why the price drops to fast and quick sometimes from him selling on exchanges.

Cornelius
Cornelius
March 11, 2018 12:31 PM

That would suggest that March 21, roundabouts, will be to watch.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
March 25, 2018 9:00 PM

Here is a great analysis by Marius Landman, March 25, of why Litecoin may reach conservatively $700+ in 60 days, given that history repeats itself (first 18 minutes):

Jason V
Jason V
March 25, 2018 9:52 PM

That’s awesome, it seems other less prophetic sources I’m looking at are expecting an imminent explosion in LTC.

OnginSG
OnginSG
March 10, 2018 4:52 AM

Yes, this is what’s going to happen, but at the current slow speeds at which transactions take place, cryptocurrencies still have a lot of room to improve. I have managed to finally withdraw funds from crypto converted into fiat cash from Qryptos (crypto-to-crypto exchange) to Quoine (crypto-to-fiat exchange), finally reaching my fiat bank account – but the test run took about a whole week after verification. So something so simple in theory panned out to be extremely complicated in practice. I can’t imagine buying a cup of coffeee with ETN, especially after updating the balance a times take up to a whole day.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
March 10, 2018 2:28 PM

Ongin, the best time to buy ETN is during the major crash of BTC below 2k. You could save a lot of headache if you trade now with LTC/USD and build up currency to then buy ETN during that crash. ETN transactions and development need time to mature now.

OnginSG
OnginSG
March 11, 2018 12:20 AM

It’s possible that the whole network could clog up if ETN soars. Well, some of us are willing to take our chances especially those hearing closely.

Joe7
Joe7
March 10, 2018 2:56 PM

Hi Ongin, I have a question about quoine. Did it take some time to transfer your Crypto from Qryptos to Quoine (or Quoinex?) or was that a quick action? GDAX to Coinbase visa versa is an immediate action. Can I look forward to that luxury with Quoine or is it a long drawn out deal. I do know that they like to manually process withdrawals but what about from Qryptos to Quoinex?

John T
John T
March 11, 2018 4:47 AM

Hi Joe, I got info from their admin in the telegram group that they have another platform called liquid https://liquid.plus/ which is going to combine quoinex and qryptos together. It is going to be launched later this year. You will be able to withdraw or deposit coins quickly from quoinex to qryptos and vice versa, something like what coinbase has to offer. You can download the telegram apps and join the telegram group at https://t.me/QUOINE.

OnginSG
OnginSG
March 11, 2018 12:29 AM

I forgot to add that Qryptos and Quoine uses the same login and verification. So once approved, it’s a one time sign up process for both platforms.

OnginSG
OnginSG
March 10, 2018 11:58 PM

Qryptos to Quoine took a day, then I had to sell the coin (ETH) into a small volume fiat on the exchange (no takers), which took about a day. It would probably be better with the other fiat currencies. Withdrawal itself took 3 days, and the bank processing (surprised that they allowed it) a final 1 day.

Joe7
Joe7
March 11, 2018 12:27 PM

Ongin, John T. Thank you for that information. Quoine seems to have some good characteristics. Slow withdrawal though.

John T
John T
March 11, 2018 11:43 PM

Hi Joe,

They focus a lot on security that’s why all their coins are stored in cold wallet rather than hard wallet. Cold wallet would take a longer period to withdraw.

Ronald
Ronald
March 10, 2018 4:36 AM

Most people still think it is about the money e.g. fiat or crypto (well it is not cause money can be printed endlessly). Than people say it is about politics. Well the political agenda is part of it. It is about what politics will be most powerful cause that power will decide how mankind will evolve towards the future. Let us pray that God places the right people in those political powerful positions in the whole world. In a way His will will be on earth like in Heaven.

Jan
Jan
March 10, 2018 3:41 AM

Thank you for this information from the Lord. I have had a strong feeling in my spirit that patience is the way to go and to add to my holdings as I can financially afford to.

Daniel1131
Daniel1131
March 10, 2018 4:48 AM

Off topic discussion:

I have been thinking about the viability of Alaska as a safe haven state with many plausible cities of refuge. Prophet Terry Bennett posted a word about Fairbanks, Alaska being a safe haven during the collapse and judgement of America; abundant with natural recourses like oil, gold, and wildlife. Joel Skousen has also listed it as a retreat area. I know that Neville Johnson, Henry Gruvee, and Sadhu Sundar among others have declared other refuges in America like: Moravian Falls, NC; the Ozarks, MO; Lancaster, CA. I am wondering if anyone has felt an urge to build a homestead or refuge in Alaska due to its isolation from mainstream America. I have also heard that Russia is eager to reclaim the land there that it sold to the USA in the 1800s and that FEMA camps will be built in Alaska. Does anyone have any advice on relocating to Alaska?

Daniel1131
Daniel1131
March 15, 2018 1:19 AM

This is the word Terry Bennett posted on his website. It has since been taken down along with all his prophetic words, but luckily I have been saving posts from blogs like Z3news and others for a time when they will be shut down or no longer available on the internet.

“Your arms will not be short In the day of trouble
Preparation is your mandate
Alert is your watch word
You will stand in the gates
And you will stand in the gap I will give My strength to you
Thus you will not stumble You will resist the coming floods
Your dams will be strengthened
And they will not break
Remain small in your own eyes
Humility will bring My favor And allow Me to be your greatness
The coming shadow will not abide upon your land
I will grant My dominion to your domain
Go through the land and announce My dominion
Raise the banner for they shall come
I will send the oppressed, the persecuted
The broken and the hopeless, so prepare
Let My wisdom fill your minds
Let My strength and confidence fill your hearts
I have given you the treasures of and in the Land
The Gold, the Silver, the Oil and resources of land
The treasures of the Waters are yours – to drink To feed unto greater health The treasures of the Air – Pureness and Regeneration
There are many hidden treasures, ask Me for the wisdom of discovery.”

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
March 10, 2018 2:22 PM

Daniel, Chuck Youngbrandt prophesied that Russia would kill most everyone in Alaska during their invasion of the US.

Stirred-not-Shaken
Stirred-not-Shaken
March 10, 2018 2:38 PM

Yes, he did. So one of them is wrong imho. Both words cannot be true, so discernment is needed. SNS

Shari Lou
Shari Lou
March 14, 2018 3:26 PM

Stirred-not-Shaken,
Think a little broader. Both prophecies can be totally true – just in different periods of time. Also, some prophecies are given so we can pray them away or lessen their severity. I DO agree with you that discernment is needed . . . always.

Stirred-not-Shaken
Stirred-not-Shaken
March 14, 2018 11:48 PM

Enh. Telling people it’s a refuge state, and then everyone gets slaughtered…I dunno. I understand what you mean, but I’m inclined to think one of these two is indeed incorrect. I say “inclined” because I don’t have specific revelation….and at the end of the day we have to follow where God leads of course. It’s not always where we initially want to go, either. SNS

Daniel1131
Daniel1131
March 15, 2018 1:30 AM
This is the second part of Terry Bennett’s word “Concerning Alaska” “Prepare for a season of growth in population. Prepare for growing pains – but trust My Word and Wisdom. Prepare for internal and external conict. Prepare for My resolution to come in time. My promise is protection and sustainment. Guard what I have entrusted to you, entrust these to faithful men and women (2 Tim. 2:2). So prepare your Guard – Minute Men – who are ready – Militia well armed and ready. The National Guard shall be yours; Prepare the Alaska Response Corps (ARC), land, sea, and air. Call to the People and Call the People Forth Call a fast – A day and days of Prayer, Solemn Assembly. Call a Week of Prayer and repentance, a Month of humility before the Lord. Call for a renewed allegiance to the Original Constitution on a state-wide basis. Vote to ratify, accept, and abide by its wisdom as a state, as set forth by the Founding Fathers. A day for the people to accept and ratify the Old. Declare the self-evident truths of equality. Declare the government to be the people’s servant, not lord. Proclaim that the government of the people, by the people, and for the people must not perish from this nation. Proclaim the Constitution of Alaska. That will stand side by side with the hearts, hopes, and intents of the Founding Fathers’ original purpose of a republic. Form your Banking system, free from the control of the Federal Reserve. The Bank of Alaska which will be backed by Alaska gold. Gold will be the standard. Ready your currency; the Alaskan Dollar. With the symbols of life and hope on the bills, rather than the deception of control and cultic symbols. Again, the gold standard must be your… Read more »
Jason V
Jason V
March 19, 2018 11:17 AM

Potential good news for cryptos at upcoming G20 meeting.

Didn’t read these articles too carefully & I know the meeting hasn’t started yet. Still, hype is hype and around the time this news came out is when BTC spiked. I hope this is a foretelling of good news for Bitcoin Cryptocurrency freedom at the meeting.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
March 13, 2018 12:21 AM

Link to the new LVS video. She talks of the market crash in a word from the LORD in the first one minute.