Prophetic dream reveals August great time to sow.

This provides a recap of several prophetic insights into future crypto currency price movements, showing what I believe will be a great entry point for traders.

Z3er Renee shared the following dream she received today.

I had a dream early this morning. In the dream, I was doing work of some kind. It seemed like I was harvesting something… pulling something out of the ground with a group of other people. Then someone tapped me on the shoulder and said to come and write a date down. So I went to the side, got a piece of paper and a pen and he told me to write down 8/25/18. He said not to forget this date. Then I woke up. As I was praying and asking the Lord about the dream, I heard “Sow to Harvest.”

I couldn’t say if this word is in reference to a specific Alt coin or BTC or something else. But I was told it was a very important date. Perhaps someone else has gotten something concerning this date as well.

Renee’s dream and instructions regarding August 25, 2018, seem to be showing the best time to invest in crypto currencies because it confirms another prophetic vision received by David Sr on January 1, 2018. He was shown a graph of the crypto currency market for 2018. The following is an excerpt from what he shared:

Each year for the last 20 years, the Holy Spirit has shown me things in the early morning hours of November 1st and January 1st. These things are sometimes simple and personal. Other times corporate and global. It’s usually involves seeing something in the spirit, but not always knowing the interpretation or meaning until some time later.

This year, early morning on January first the Lord spoke several things about prayer being important in different dynamics, but then I had a vision of a line graph, like you see when viewing a particular stock over the course of time. I had the sense that it was of an entire market, but whether that was the stock market or crypto currency market I was not sure. As we’ve headed into this year and I’ve had some time to process the vision I’d like to share what I think God might be saying.

I think that what I saw references the Cryptocurrency market as a whole and I believe it might reflect what the market might do as a whole for the next year. If those suppositions are true then the following is what I saw.

The market started at the top of the chart as though it had just reached new heights never seen before. In January/February/March it plummeted to the very bottom. In the middle of the chart around May, it started moving up again like it was rallying, had a little dip in the middle, around June/July and by August was back to the bottom. Towards the end of the chart which I would guess would be towards the end of October/beginning of November the graph accelerated back up all the way up where it ended the year at the same heights that it began with.

After first seeing this Macro view, I then saw a micro view where in the midst of this graph where most of the items as a whole averaged low, there were numerous specific items that would shoot way up. That was the vision.

We now have the benefit of hindsight to know 2018 started just like he saw with prices at the top. Just as he saw, prices plummeted to the bottom during January, February, and March. He then saw a rally starting “around May,” which was only an estimate because he was only shown a macro perspective, beginning “in the middle of the chart.”

In hindsight, Bitcoin moved up to about $9,950 on May 5, which was a big rally, up 68% from the low of $5,925 on February 8. He then saw the rally was interrupted by “a dip in the middle,” which he estimated was June/July. That dip appears to have already started as it has already dropped to $8,231, down 17% since May 5.

I am expecting the current drop to continue based on a vision I received on February 7, showing a graph of Bitcoin’s RSI dropping all the way to the bottom, then all the way to the top, then all the way back down to the bottom. The time period was not revealed, but I believe it was the daily chart since shorter time periods move too fast to capture significant price movements (see complete post). Since then, the first two moves have already happened, so I am expecting the third is coming next, which means the price must drop significantly.

In another vision on April 22, I saw Bitcoin’s RSI was far below the bottom, below 30. Then it moved way up above the top, above 70 (see complete post). I was not shown any dates, so I don’t know if it will drop that low on this drop, but whenever it happens, it would be a great entry point because the next thing I saw was a big move up, far above 70, which would be a big rally.

Separately, Renee shared a previous dream where she saw Bitcoin dropping all the way to the $4,000 range (see complete post). No dates were revealed so it is unclear if it gets that low on this drop, but that would surely send the daily RSI far below 30.

Following the rally, which David Sr saw in the middle of the chart, he saw prices dropping back to the bottom in August. I think that’s the “crash of the third wave,” which was revealed to Christopher Harris (see complete post). If so, that would be a great time to invest in crypto currencies, especially ETN. After the August crash, David Sr saw at the end of 2018, prices had moved all the way back up to where they started the year. So far, his vision has proven to be accurate. If he’s right about the remainder of the year, then I think it explains why Renee was instructed to “Sow to harvest” on August 25, 2018.

As a side note, David Sr saw a close up view of the middle of the chart, which would include mostly the summer months. During that time, he saw the overall market was low, which he described as “most of the items as a whole averaged low”. However, it was during that time he saw “numerous specific items that would shoot way up.” This sounds like a confirmation we are now close to the time when alt coins like Reddcoin will shoot way up, even while prices for most other coins remain low.

Prophetic insights reveal incomplete information, which is the way God designed these gifts to operate. We only know in part and see in part (1 Corinthians 13:9-12) because God wants us to be led directly by Him, not by anyone else. These insights are offered only as a starting point for prayerful consideration and not as a recommendation for investing.

Carlos
Carlos
August 27, 2018 3:10 AM
I have been using an alias myself as it was mentioned by James in an earlier reply to someone. I use my alias to protect myself, as when I was a trader in Chicago, being visited by the Feds for what I know when it comes to trading, derivatives, and banking regulation can be intimidating. Most banks make their auditors sign a non-disclosure for what they audit, not because of the privacy issue, but the most ridiculous practices of the banking sector as if the regular Joe and Sally found out what was really happening at their bank there might be a revolt in the country. I am happy to not be in that line of work anymore and much happier in foreign missions in the Philippines where I serve the Lord and press in my relationship with him to do his will. I do also trade the cryptos and Philippine stock exchange because these markets all have similarities. Most of the world markets have the same patterns, even the big computers that the big brokers use these patterns but with much more precision. The only market that isn’t this way is the Forex, and I stay away from this. One of my old partners told me Forex was like playing roulette as big players and their partners could manipulate trades. Soros is a great example of this. I am happy to have found Z3 news because some of you who have dreams concerning cryptos exploding line up with the patterns I trade. Also having multiple confirmations makes me excited. RDD coin is a great example as it is in this pattern. I invested heavily in RDD in the last few days. I see this pattern with ETN as well, although I’m going long term with ETN. I pray when… Read more »
Sonia
Sonia
August 27, 2018 6:52 AM

Carlos, Welcome to Z3 ! And May God bless your work in the Philippines and your trading for His glory !

Jemba
Jemba
August 7, 2018 10:42 PM

This word by our sister Renee about August being a great time to sow has ended up being true given many coins are seeing YTD lows. It was also confirmed by David as the article says. I’ve learnt that God rarely speaks prophetically even in trading without confirming it with other sources. As proverbs 15:22 says, purposes are established in a multitude of counselors. God has spoken many times about what the market is going to do and given us many hints and we just have to be diligent to labor and put the pieces together. We might continue to drop – RDD is currently at 0.0028 but Chris has seen it as 0.0024 and 0.0015. Either way, we are in great sowing territory for those who are able to.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
May 17, 2018 12:46 AM

Christopher, thanks for the new dream information. I think, though, you are seeing what happens to RDD when BTC rises to 30 K. You seem to have assumed that it was the 12 K rise, but it was not. It was the 30 K rise. It looks like you are just seeing what happens to RDD during this BTC rise to 30 K, and not the first and/or second spike to over $5 that Ali saw when BTC was relatively stable around 8 K. I don’t think God would have us heavily invested in RDD now, with such urgency, to then switch it to buy BTC for the 30 K rise. It looks to me that you are getting a lot of information that you might, and we might, get jumbled. God bless you brother!

Christopher Harris
May 17, 2018 1:25 AM

Dear Marcio it could be that RDD moves before this sequence that I saw. If this happens RDD going all the way to $3 and $5 then dropping back to 0.23 cents is a huge fall. It’s either RDD moves before this or after this. I can’t be entirely sure, there is a lot of information that is difficult to understand the sequence. So far I’m not doing anything. If RDD moved first that would be good but I’m not sure.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
May 17, 2018 9:04 AM

Christopher, RDD may have 4 spikes. You might have seen the fall of spike 4 with a much later BTC at 6 K. We need more confirmation. Thanks.

Philip- Sydney
Philip- Sydney
May 16, 2018 5:54 PM

Great post James,
😁Sincere thanks to Renee and David too,
Phil

Ali
Ali
May 16, 2018 3:46 PM

If this is the case then this would have to indicate that reddcoin would have to move up before August I’m guessing

John McCanada
John McCanada
May 16, 2018 10:06 PM

Before the end of May would be nicer… 😎

Donna
Donna
May 17, 2018 9:14 PM

I know very little about bitcoin and reddcoin or even what LTC means. Where does one find information about purchasing these rather cheaply and where would one monitor the price of these like the other stocks? Maybe this is a dumb question to ask here. Just haven’t kept up on it all. Still skeptical. Thank You.

BDesta
BDesta
May 17, 2018 9:31 PM

hi Donna
if you want to see all cryptocurrencies by Market Capitalization you can go here
and if you want to buy cryptocurrencies, here are the links
coinbase.com
bittrex.com
binance.com
but if you want to see them all here is the link

if you want to learn about cryptocurrencies here is the link,
it has more than 30 videos that will show you step by step

Donna
Donna
May 17, 2018 10:22 PM

BDesta, Thank you very much.

BDesta
BDesta
May 17, 2018 11:21 PM

you are welcome Donna!!!

Olga
Olga
May 17, 2018 1:55 AM

Im new to this community but I already love it. When i read about rdd like a month ago,i shared it with my husband and we decided to pray about it for God To guide us. Well then i had a short dream on 4/26/2018. I get dreams from the Lord but rarely do I get the interpretation. Almost never 😩which is frustrating sometimes. I believe it was a dream from the Lord and i just couldn’t stay quiet after reading todays message. I remembered the dream while reading it so I thought maybe Holy Spirit is wanting me to share. The dream goes like this. The price for something fell from like 29 cents to 7-9. That was good. People were excited. I got on it too. Then another part of the dream was something about number 30. Like when you reach 30 people are happy. But I couldn’t remember what the 30 pertains to. Anyway I really hope this can help someone as everyone here is trying to figure out the puzzle. I’ve asked God to explain to me what that is but no answer.

Christopher Harris
May 17, 2018 10:08 AM

Dear Olga I saw RDD spike to 29 cents but didn’t see what happened after that.

Olga
Olga
May 17, 2018 1:23 PM

ok thank you. Maybe it will drop from 29 once it reaches it. Something for me to watch.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
May 17, 2018 9:16 AM

Hello Olga. Number 30 has come up a few times, as in distance, speed, or point in time, and related to RDD, but we don’t know how. God bless.

Olga
Olga
May 17, 2018 1:24 PM

Thanks, we will continue to wait until God reveals more info

John T
John T
May 17, 2018 8:00 PM

30 may refer to $30k btc price. Christopher Harris saw BTC peak at around $30 000 before plummeting to $2 000.

Ken L
Ken L
May 19, 2018 6:43 AM

Richard posted in the past that his friend saw or heard the top will be in June 11-18, which to me makes sense if the graph David Sr saw would appear to have a rally then a dip in June July, because right now looking at the chart of this year to me doesn’t look like we have had a rally yet, more like sideway movement in terms of bitcoin volatility.

Ken L
Ken L
May 19, 2018 6:59 AM

Also, I don’t see how we can have a dip in June July if we haven’t even had a nice top yet. Richard posted the bottom is in September, so maybe for cryptos in general the bottom is late August and early September, so I am hoping we have a good run up from here till June then I can sell most of mine then and buy back late August.

Jeff W
Jeff W
May 17, 2018 9:42 AM

August 25th is a Saturday so it seems unlikely that whatever happens that day would have to do with the stock market because it is closed on weekends, so guessing 8/25/18 has to do with crypto currencies.

Savage
Savage
May 19, 2018 8:29 PM

I am trying gardening. I found some seeds today that I had been seeking, and I was wondering whether I still had time to plant, grow, and harvest. (I think they’re 95-100 days to maturity). From May20-Aug25 is 97 days, so I think I’ll sow tomorrow, to harvest Aug25. Maybe there’s gonna be a nuclear attack or Yellowstone eruption 8/26, so we need to harvest 8/25 before contamination by radioactive fallout or volcanic ash.

Savage
Savage
May 19, 2018 10:29 PM

I’m not trying to be trite with my last sentence above. I am pointing out that Renee’s dream could be referring to something besides crypto, and to me it seems to be implying that 8/25/18 is a date of harvest, not a date for sowing. At least that’s how it spoke to me concerning a question I had today.

Joel
May 16, 2018 10:25 PM

Many people think that crypto will crash when the stock market crashes…so maybe that will happen in August?? Lois vogel-sharp makes it sound like it will happen much sooner than that though.