Key Dates Ahead for Equities Markets

In a dream on October 20, I was looking at the dates on a calendar and my eyes kept going back and forth between the dates 2 and 3. I was not shown which month or year, just the days.

After I woke up, I looked at a calendar and found in November 2017, the dates 2 and 3 occur on a Thursday and Friday, which I found interesting because on September 29, I had a dream where I saw the markets started dropping on a Thursday afternoon and kept dropping all day Friday. However, in the dream on October 20, I was not shown what happens on the dates 2 and 3, so I don’t know for sure if they are the same events, so I don’t know for sure what happens on those dates.

This morning, I was thinking about it and hoping it wasn’t going to take that long for the markets to finally start dropping. So, I asked God, “Is it really going to take that long before it starts dropping?”

Before I got the words out of my mouth, I heard, “Eleven days.”

So, I looked at the calendar and counted eleven days from today and it comes to Thursday, November 2. Even though my dream did not reveal the month, the eleven days indicates the dates must have been November 2 and 3, but still I was not shown what happens on those dates, other than the possibility it might be what I saw back on September 29, which is only an assumption. Even if it is the same event, I only saw the markets starting to drop on Thursday afternoon and continuing all day Friday, but nothing was revealed about the size of the drops, so it might only be a small drop, perhaps a turning point, the start of a larger move to come later. I can only speculate about what it means and I think it would be a mistake to assume anything more than what was revealed.

Other SPX Moves:

Here are a few random SPX moves I have seen recently that have yet to be fulfilled. No dates were revealed, so the timing is unknown.

In the same vision on September 29 when I saw SPX dropping on a Thursday and Friday, right before I saw that, I saw SPX move up about 10 points and then back down about 10 points, but since there were no dates shown, I don’t know if they happen in sequential order. SPX has already moved up a lot more than 10 points since September 29.

In a short vision on October 3, I saw SPX drop 43 points before bouncing back up 10.86 points.

In a dream on September 11, I heard a news report regarding a nursing home charged with 96 counts of abuse and neglect. That’s the super short version of it, but I interpreted it to mean SPX would be dropping by 96 points.

In a vision on July 19, I saw a graph showing two drops in SPX with the second drop much larger than the first. The graph showed the markets hitting a new top after the first drop. There were no numbers included, so ten days later, on July 29, I asked God to show me the bottom. A little while later, I saw a minus 5%, but it was shown by itself, not connected to any graph, so I am not 100% sure if it was the answer to my question. If it was, then I assume it was referring to the size of the first drop because if the second one was only 5%, then the first one would be too small to even mention. However, with October almost over, it makes me wonder if the first drop I saw was the 3% drop and return move back up that happened in August. The pattern since then also fits what I saw because the market has formed a new top after the first drop.

I found it interesting that combining the 43-point drop with the 96-point drop equals a total 139-point drop, which would be a 5.4% drop from last Friday’s close at 2575. Even if the 10.86-point bounce is not followed by a 10-point drop, the combined total would still be a 128-point drop, which is almost exactly 5%. However, I’m making a lot of assumptions about the timing of these events, so it might not happen that way.

I think it will be easy to tell whether two drops are coming or just one because if it drops by 6% or more, that negates the 5% drop and we’ll know to hold onto short positions for the larger drop. On the other hand, if it drops by 5%, but less than 6%, and then starts moving back up sharply, then beware because it might move all the way back up to a new top prior to the larger drop. So, like they say in Jamaica, “No worries mon.”

The larger drop was divided into two steep drops, separated by horizontal movement. The second leg down was much steeper than the first leg.

More Key Dates:

On September 16th, Z3er Grace kept hearing and seeing 11-18 in her spirit. She said it was repetitive and insistent, so she asked the Lord about it and the only thing she clearly received was that it has to do with Israel. November 18 is exactly 50 days after Yom Kippur, the day of atonement. Although she did not see any move in equity markets, a major event in Israel could impact markets.

Z3er Phanuel has posted comments sharing a dream where he went down 18 flights of stairs. Based on his experience with previous market revelations, he interpreted it to mean the size of the drop would be about 468 to 480 points (78-80 points for every third floor).

Phanuel also saw November 6, shown as 11/6/17, and twice he saw November 14. However, he was not shown the details about what happens on those dates.

As always, the prophetic insights shared are partial, incomplete information, so it’s not a recommendation for investing, but is offered as a starting point for prayerful consideration.

November 4, 2017 8:46 AM

My prayers are with all of us that bought FAZ at 60 dollar levels and did hold on to that. It looks like evil has won the battle of greed money and egoism and succeeds in destroying our faith beliefs and hope cause we are exhausted. The waiting for change may take to long for a lot of us.

TomP
TomP
November 5, 2017 8:20 PM
Ronald, We should all be using this as an opportunity to seek God for what He’d have us do. Many of us jumped into FAZ, UVXY or even both believing that it was an opportunity to be blessed so we could be a blessing to others. We believed that our hearts intentions were in the right place. Many of us also held on believing that it was requiring our steadfast faith to hold on to these instruments in spite of what was happening as that would be proof of our faith and….. certainly God would reward that right!? I’ve been riding that merry-go-round for two years….I’ve been trying hard to seek/hear Him clearly. When things don’t go as I think they should, I question if I’m hearing Him correctly…and sometimes hearing Him at all. Ultimately, I know God will provide resources for everything that He requires me to do…but…those resources may show up quite differently than what I am expecting. I continually remind myself that…..just a couple of fish and some bread can go a long way in His hands. It is quite possible that God is testing each of us in different ways….wanting some to hold thru this entire process, maybe others to jump in and out and possibly others to not be in this at all. I cannot speak to anyone personally as to what God wants for them….frankly it takes all I can do to listen to Him for myself. I do know that many lost faith/confidence, then slammed and blamed others for “false” revelation and left Z3 entirely because the drop did not happen in their timing. Those that left decided they were better fishermen and the other side of the boat made no difference so they kept their net in the boat……they lost out on… Read more »
JeffW
November 6, 2017 12:01 PM

That was so well put, Tom. This is coming from a brother who bought FAZ and UVXY in heavy amounts two years ago and still holds them. A complete fool and idiot to the world’s investing experts; but I say: Hide and watch and see what God does because of the faith of His sons and daughters. Truly a case of “God has chosen the foolish things of the world to shame the wise.” This may seem presumptuous, but I stand on it knowing a little about God’s character and how He delights in His kids.

Nick
Nick
November 6, 2017 1:19 PM

Beautiful, TomP.
Wisdom and understanding are good, but nothing beats hanging onto the Lord. I know for sure, he rewards those who diligently seek him. FAZ mistakes might be just the vehicle for some of us!
Bless you brother.

Cassiopeia
November 6, 2017 8:39 AM

I concur, well said. I don’t know how to search for it, but there was a comment that the Lord impressed on one of us z3’rs that with FAZ and UVXY that he is having some get out and some stay in and some take gains and some lose money. It was all about training us to listen to Him. Also, about how we respond when it doesn’t go how we think it should. It was said better in the original comment, but that is what I received from it.

Mikey H
Mikey H
November 6, 2017 7:59 AM

That’s good ….. Bless you TomP !

Kate Pruitt
Kate Pruitt
November 5, 2017 10:19 PM

Wow!! Well spoken Tom P!! Thank you!!

Cam
Cam
November 5, 2017 11:22 PM

Excellent word TomP.

November 13, 2017 8:19 AM

Hello Tom, inspiring words. I was wondering do you know where I can compare the amount of outstanding shares FAZ from 2008 till now?

Cam
Cam
November 5, 2017 5:29 PM

Thank you Ronald! My prayers are with you too and others. I have held onto FAZ for 3 years now….I know, not smart at all. I’ve also added to my shares shortly after the reverse splits and have done the same with UVXY. There has not been an opportunity for me to sell as of yet where I would not have had a decent size loss. There has been a time or two where I should have sold but for whatever reason I didn’t. I’m hoping and praying like a lot of us that we will get our correction (FAZ at $46/UVXY at $90) so we can get out and re-position. All I know is I want to own FAZ when it skyrockets….If we get our correction and I get the chance of getting out I will be a lot smarter about when I get in and out from now on. This hasn’t been easy because I think most of us thought the crash or a major correction would have happened by now. I would have never thought the market would have gone up this high or this would have gone on for so long.

Lance
Lance
November 5, 2017 6:25 PM

Cam: I know how you feel I just hope $46 faz isn’t fulfilled after another 4:1 reverse split

Freedom2017
Freedom2017
November 5, 2017 8:08 PM

Faz splits about every 1.5 – 2 years when the price goes under $10 a share. The last reverse split was 2 years ago on October 2015. Uvxy reverse splits on average about every 6 months when share prices go under $10. The last split was in June of this year. I hope and pray there will be a good drop soon, I know many have been waiting a long time for it.

Cam
Cam
November 5, 2017 8:26 PM

My thoughts exactly Lance….

November 5, 2017 9:51 PM

Lance if my understanding is correct it shouldn’t… I think the last spilt was around $12. So we are getting close to that level.

November 23, 2017 4:04 AM

I see another 5:1 is planned in january 2018. Those invested in 2012 in UVXY have seen 9 reverse splits. If you had 6,000,000 pieces UVXY after this next one you have 1 piece. if the markets drop than it will take a long time before the reverse splits are reversed to these ratios if they ever do so I think evil burned our investments.

darrell
darrell
November 23, 2017 1:12 PM

it looks like uvxy 5:1 reverse split is January 16 and tvix 10:1 reverse split is february13. sounds to me that the stock market is going higher.and uvxy and tvix going lower

November 24, 2017 4:29 AM

I agree and before that headlines like again bigger sale compard to last year on Thanksgiving, black friday, boxing day, cyber monday and all other invented holidays will help feeding the greed, egoism and materialism. It sounds like God is okay with this all.

November 13, 2017 9:18 AM

Well Cam I was analyzing to. Faz had 4 reverse splits since 2008. Correct me if I am wrong but if I bought 800 shares FAZ in 2008 and did hold on to that than now I had been left with one share. Back in 2008 the price was much higher. So if the prophecy 7 7 2014 of James is still on than FAZ sky rocketing I would interpretate it has to go above 800 against price level 2008 which would bring the price of current amount outstanding shares after reverse splits close to a million. Well back to earth cause it seems only a Gods miracle would make that come true. Well what I want to say to you somehow 46 dollar seems to be not the sky rocket price James saw, what is I do not know but perhaos God will show one of us soon.

November 15, 2017 8:51 AM

Well I prayed and meditated on this. First insight God gave me is that quantity (outstanding shares) are as important as the price (of a share). I interpretated that an honest price for FAZ would be 800 multiplied by the current stock price. Somehow reversed splits felt like those arranging it stole from the true believers. He also let me see the unappropriate and ever increasing amount of empty derivatives and shares blindfold us. When I looked at it later I became afraid how big these markets are. The image of Trump on the matter debt appeared, where he said USA cannot go default cause we print the money made me feel empty. I felt I had to get rid of all my usd and assets in usd.

Than the insight came to me that the war between USA and China (as mentioned by James in his 7 7 2014 prophecy) already started. That is USA by opening of the markets busy to stabilize value of USD and China by opening of their markets stabilizing gold. When I prayed and meditated about timing when the derivatives/stock markets bubbles would pop I did not get a clear image from the Lord. But somehow I feel the new blokchain currency and related to special drawing rights like the Phoenix James wrote about is at close range.

And while nobody did get the timing from God I felt God wanted me to share these insights with my fellow believers at z3. And I see the insights as a reward from God and as Tom said each has to follow his own path that God shows you.

Cam
Cam
November 15, 2017 12:33 PM

Appreciate these insights Ronald.

David
David
November 5, 2017 11:11 PM

Cam,
I feel your pain. Hopefully it turns around soon. THE LORD bless you brother.

Cam
Cam
November 5, 2017 11:26 PM

Appreciate that David. Blessings to you brother!

Ed H
Ed H
November 5, 2017 2:48 PM

Ronald,
Sorry for you loses . Why did you buy and hold? Did you read the prospectus of what FAZ does and how it readjusts its value everyday if it does not meet its daily goal of +300% or -300%.

It clearly says ” Short term trends are only won, if you get the trend right” This is for trading not investing.

It also says. ” They seek daily goals and should not be expected to track the underlying index over periods longer than 1 day.”

Evil has not won the battle. Evil will never win.
Roman 12:21.

Watch the ticker XLF. Look at the 1hr chart on the 50 and 200MA. When the 50 crosses the 200 faz goes down when the 200 crosses the 50 faz goes up.
I bought some FAZ last week because I think this week coming up is a potential drop. If not Im getting out of FAZ.

Sam
Sam
October 23, 2017 12:18 AM

Hi james. If there is a major news which is legit but at the same time its importance is unclear for the market, the market must go down sharply by that news but then right after that those who are heavily in the market will start buying on the lows of that day to trick the shortsellers to close their positions, as a result the bounce back will be massive by the help of shortsellers and make even some new highs in the market but those major players have already started dumping their own in new highs , then in case of having ligitimate negative news and lack of true buyers, the second downturn will be much worse. So all I want to say is that what you have seen is a very classic type of market movement during unclear and uncertain negative news apart from its prophetic substance. All in all we can say that when the news comes out in november we must take it serious and not be deceived by major players because it will have major impact on the market later on. Anyways it is going to be very intersting to watch the market in november, be careful then and may jesus protect you and all z3ers wherever you are and whatever position you hold. Amen.

Joe
Joe
October 23, 2017 12:50 AM

Hi Sam.
Agree with your analysis of likely sequence of events. November 24-25 is start of prolonged downturn as per Martin Armstrong’s economic confidence model. So any bounce back from the crash will be short lived. Yes,November should be interesting.

Michael Joseph
October 25, 2017 2:20 PM

Didn’t Armstrong also predict the Dow would top at 30-40,000 this autumn, as well?

Ole Sorensen
Ole Sorensen
November 9, 2017 12:35 AM

Lindsey Williams also predicted a “panic up” this fall. The market made some new highs, but not a significant melt up like Williams’ forecast. I think it cost me $40 to find out about his not so accurate predictions. LOL.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
November 9, 2017 2:49 AM

Realist news on youtube, jsnip4 does good summaries of LW’s videos. Save your money and watch the summaries.

Sam
Sam
October 23, 2017 1:25 AM

Thanks Joe. I guess what is even more important here is the fact that this news must have something to do with the judgement of God already in process for the US. lets see what will be the nature of that news. Apart from that it is interesting if it coincides with the technical matter you just talked about. Keep safe anyways and may jesus have you in his hands all the times. Amen.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
October 23, 2017 1:40 PM

2 Nov 2017 is 40 days after the Rev 12 sign (23 Sept 2017).

John Smith
November 15, 2017 10:14 AM

Bear market appears to be picking up speed. At one point, SnP futures were down over 20, and FAZ almost broke 14 at 13.97. Nikkei was down close to 365. DAX is still down 1.6% and US banks are down again. Patience appears to be finally paying off. FAZ is now showing a very bullish chart, should start to attract investors looking for a safe haven…. Best…

Ed H
Ed H
November 16, 2017 12:44 AM

John,
The FAZ 1hr is looking real good with the 50 about ready to cross over the 200. Also faz is above the 50.
The 4hr is looking good with the SAR showing uptrend.FAZ also above the 50. The 1D looks a bit more bearish but the SAR is uptrending looking for 14.30 area to break that would be good for FAZ holders.
Im down -3.8% on it right now. My stop is at -5% so still holding.

John Smith
John Smith
November 16, 2017 2:06 AM
Ed H: Yes, good points. Technically, the FAZ chart itself looks to become very bullish, which will draw in investors as the decline continues to gain momentum. Bonds have been on edge, and we’re getting closer to a perceived yield curve inversion and the next interest raise in Dec. appears o be a given. DJTA and even the SOX (semiconductor index) appear to have topped. Banks have been leading way lower as many here know banks have extreme exposure and just have little ways to make gains if their investments tank and the yield curve flattens. I think the FED stepped in today to support bonds and R2K/SnP/Bank stocks and is trying to delay the inevitable, so we may see some retracement going into Friday and a little delay of game. I may add a final round of some lower Jan FAZ calls Friday, maybe in the 21-24 strike range, since they appear cheap. I don’t think the FED will be successful as there’s just way too many holes in the dikes to plug. If they were smart, they would have snubbed the Trump rally in the bud, but they let the bubbles blow to even bigger proportions and now they could experience a worst case “financial nuclear scenario” with bonds, tech. stocks, bellwether stocks (like GE, ha), financial stocks, retail, food, real-estate bubbles all popping at once. I don’t know which bubble is the biggest, but I would say financial, due to their risk/exposure to the many derivatives, and you can almost see the perfect storm spinning up. DAX and Japan has also been weak. Its looking like a great setup for this first wave down. Friday after Thanksgiving looks like a potential point in time where it could really start to cut loose from my read. Best to… Read more »
Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
November 16, 2017 10:26 PM

I thought Phanuel wrote that Nov. 24 was the last day of this window. I understood a short term bear market window.

John Smith
November 18, 2017 1:23 AM

Hello Marcio Ferez Jr.: I’ll have to let Phanuel update you on the Nov. 24 window. I see things getting real close from my take… Nov. 24 is looking very promising. Best….

Craig
Craig
November 22, 2017 2:15 AM

Hi John, do you have any updates? Just like you, I purchased FAZ options last month, and have noticed that my options position has decayed significantly in value. I’m getting quite nervous now, since the market just keeps on climbing higher, with no end in sight. Also, Phanuel hasn’t posted anything in over a week. Our options contracts will expire completely worthless in 58 days if our FAZ move doesn’t occur. What do you think will happen? Thanks, Craig.

John Smith
November 22, 2017 10:29 AM
Hello Craig: I think we’re real close here, and I’m still anticipating a stealthy slam down that will catch everyone off guard and not give bulls time to exit. I’m thinking that the end of bounce is real soon here, possibly we start to see some action day after Thanksgiving and/or 11/27 when traders get back in. Nov. 24 is Armstrong’s turn point and market internals are a lot weaker than you would know just watching the major indices. I was looking at some charts for market years ending in 07, and this one is very very different in that markets have only gone up with no back and forth, so a sizable drop before the end of year would align with the other years. 11/24-25 are also dates for the next Judgment according to the 18/19 day cycle I’ve been following, so some event wouldn’t surprise me. FED has been ramping the markets hard, and like I said earlier, the clutch is burning. I think they’re saving up a lot of bad news that will come out (like the CIA raid, suponeas, trump swamp drains) until after they pull the plug and let this first down wave go…… The major dislocations in JPM, WFC (banks), DJTA, GE, while the markets continue to move up show’s there cracks opening up and the basis behind the recent Hindenberg Omen’s signals. With the Merkel news and weak DAX, Germany may become an issue quickly. I added some more Jan FAZ 20-24 calls yesterday, but have seen most of my FAZ calls decay big-time. One reason is that they’re just not catching any bids right now, but that can change in a moments notice. One interesting tidbit in this most recent bounce is that the FAZ (close) low made back on 11/6 has… Read more »
John Smith
November 5, 2017 8:46 PM

I can’t help but think we’re at the peak of the mania right here, right now….. The only asset class that’s currently undervalued is volatility!! Bulls have had their way with these markets for way too long, and the boat is now fully loaded to one side now. Bullish sentiment surveys are at the highest they’ve been in the last 20 years or so and the VIX has surpassed records for the last 20 years. They continue to buy all the while we’re headed into an interest rate environment, world events are on edge, and systemic risks to the priced to perfection economy are massive…. The 20% Trump rally is also on edge here, since he can’t seem to get much done with all the obstructionests in congress.

I was just looking at some weekly charts and ES (SnP) RSI is now at 78.8, with way overbought levels down at 70. This is the highest sustained reading in the RSI for the last 20 years, surpassing both 2000, 2002, and 2007 highs. It really is an unbelievable mania, but lets hope its quickly coming to an end as we head into the winter.

Remember, Nov. 6 and 7 are potential Judgment days being 18/19 days from middle of Calif. wildfires, which was 18 days from the Las Vegas shooting, which was 18/19 days from Irma, then Harvey, etc……. Watch Germany as per David Wilkerson, as DAX could break down first, although its been a high flyer as of lately too… Still short with Bank puts and Dec/Jan FAZ calls, and I’m still patiently waiting for the breakdown like everyone else. Best to all.

K Shine
K Shine
November 5, 2017 9:39 PM

John Smith. Thank you for the update; very helpful!

Freedom2017
Freedom2017
November 5, 2017 9:27 PM

John your judgement timing seems to be accurate, there was another mass shooting here in Texas. 26 dead, and 20 others injured. It happened at a small Baptist church in Sutherland Spring, Texas today, very sad, the Pastor’s 14 year old daughter was 1 of the victims.

John Smith
November 6, 2017 1:43 AM

Freedom2017: I heard earlier on the radio. So sad. Lets pray for the families and those impacted. 18/19 days has been the average time between Judgments just from observation, and not revelation. The Nov. 6/7 Judgment days may not be finished yet, as if you notice, its not so much the money impacts involved, but the death tolls have been generally increasing…. Calif wildfires > Las Vegas and Las Vegas > Irma, etc. Don’t know about Harvey…. I’m still on the look out of the Pacific coast earth quake or some other terror event in US cities. They appear to be coming on regular intervals, but in increasing portions, like birth pangs, just as stated by the almighty…… Best to you and everyone here……..

K Shine
K Shine
November 6, 2017 10:56 AM

John, James, Phanuel, Z3ers, Does anyone remember the word from last year that they saw Thanksgiving time, that things were not “normal”? I think people were “shaken” or in “shock” because of event in country or world? If we are in birth pangs, then the regularity of events will get shorter over time and increase in severity. Having birthed three of my own, I know sometimes the process slows down as well!

John Smith
November 6, 2017 11:20 PM

I remember the Pastor Fairthcloth warning of a 60 day national heart attack around late Oct/Nov. Also, a few other warnings for a large stock drop in Autumn/Winter 016, which didn’t come to pass, including the Murray daughter prediction of huge bump in FAZ. I’m sure there were other predictions about pangs, but those I don’t think really started until after the 8/21 solar eclipse (Harvey made landfall 3 days after, so its pretty obvious on that one). Looks like many of these predictions may be just a year early (maybe not accounting for the Jubilee rest year).

October 24, 2017 9:53 AM

Recall the revelation I shared several months ago that I saw Mueller playing a role in draining the swamp. This all leads to the Clinton Foundation. Did you know Trump interviewed him for FBI director the day before he was appointed Special Counsel? Did you know Mueller can’t be FBI director, because he already served a full term. This is 4D chess to the highest degree. I’m beginning to think that Sessions is in on it, explaining his inaction. Prior to the election, I heard “Clinton will be indicted”. Recall I said this will be the biggest rope-a-dope.

TomP
TomP
November 14, 2017 6:32 AM

Hi Phanuel,

Maybe it’s time to push the chess piece into it’s new position on the board……..just making this public will be baiting the Clinton’s and the press. (And announcing this in the Washington Post no less)

Blessings brother!

ChristineB
ChristineB
October 24, 2017 3:44 PM

Phanuel, just amazing to witness all this coming to pass.

Have been for a while hearing the line “Oh what a tangled web we weave. When first we practice to deceive.” (Sir Walter Scott).
Praying and believing that these despicable deceivers’ webs will continue to ensare them unto exposure, then unto justice being served!

October 24, 2017 4:46 PM

ChristineB
Did you see this?

It’s about to go boom. I said it before the Democratic Party is done.

I bet you Mueller is looking into this to.

ChristineB
October 24, 2017 8:12 PM

Well isn’t that interesting… maybe this & other exposures will encourage Obama to head off to the UN.

Neville Johnson: “we are going to see a very real shift in power. Power struggles among leadership, in governments, and nations will escalate. There will be struggle in the UN as Barrack Obama seeks to hold a controlling position in the UN, he along with the Clintons will try to manipulate the situation to gain a controlling influence in the UN. This would not be good for Israel as both the Obamas and the Clintons are very anti-Israel. However, Donald Trump will be a friend to Israel.”
Academy of Light, January 2017

October 24, 2017 8:17 PM
Richard
Richard
October 24, 2017 10:42 PM

I was looking for scripture to pray against the elite recently and I believe God led me to Psalms 10. It’s amazing prayer against the wicked and I’ve been praying it all the more.

Break the arm of the Wicked Man and call the evildoer to account for his wickedness…

November 5, 2017 10:04 PM

I had a vision and I saw many red candles ….the price kept going lower and lower …. my first impression was bitcoin. But it is possible I was seeing SPX.

Corey
Corey
November 6, 2017 10:09 AM

Hi Phanuel, my guess is that it is referring to the SPX. It sounds a lot like the dream you had in 2016 in which you saw the stock market in a “sea of red”. Hopefully, we’ll get to see the -1300 pt. or so drop (DOW) next week.

November 6, 2017 12:11 PM

Corey
Either way it is great news. The point of the vision was prices will go very low … much more than people are expecting. It was very similar,in terms of impact, to the UVXY warning dream I had last year. These visions tend to be fulfilled in the short term (like the 2571 vision).

Shalom

November 6, 2017 12:21 PM

Corey
I saw numbers like 14 or 17 (with decimals) in this vision . In the UVXY I saw negative numbers like -36 (was symbolic). This implies a huge drop. Perhaps I was seeing SPXL which is currently $41. That would make sense but not sure. The negative UVXY number represented multiple reverse splits. I think we have had two (verify?) since I shared that dream.

Shalom

Freedom2017
Freedom2017
November 6, 2017 7:57 PM

Hi Phanuel, there have been 4 reverse splits for Uvxy in the last 2 years. Here are the dates.
5/20/2015
7/25/2016
01/12/2017
7/17/2017
Are you thinking there will be another split before the next drop/correction?
God Bless.

November 6, 2017 11:13 PM

Freedom2017
I had the dream on 7/7/16 and since then there have been three reverse splits. That -36 was huge in the dream. I don’t think we get another reverse split before drop
Shalom

Freedom2017
Freedom2017
November 6, 2017 11:41 PM

Thank you brother, how’s the little one doing? God Bless.

November 7, 2017 7:40 AM

Doing well brother
Thank you for asking!
Shalom

Freedom2017
Freedom2017
November 7, 2017 8:03 AM

Great to hear, blessings to you and your family.

Corey
Corey
November 18, 2017 6:18 AM

Phanuel, are you doing okay, brother? Haven’t seen you here for a couple of days.

November 18, 2017 8:43 AM

Well in fact since the beginning of 2012 there have been 8 reverse splits.
3/8/12 6:1
4/7/12 10:1
6/10/13 10:1
1/24/14 4:1
and the four you mentioned respectively 5:1, 5:1, 5:1 and 4:1

With respect to the other discussion about outstanding shares this means for UVXY that one that owned 1,200,000 shares and hanged on to it now only has 1 share.

November 7, 2017 1:20 AM

Phanuel,
How long is it between the date you saw 2571 and the date 2571 fulfilled?

November 7, 2017 7:42 AM

William
Seen on 9/24/17 and fulfilled on 10/20/17.
SPX at 2510 is next on deck (seen on 10/9/17).

Shalom

November 6, 2017 6:42 PM

To add to this …on 11/5 I saw the Nasdaq drop 149 points in a single day

Shalom

Micheal
Micheal
November 23, 2017 6:33 AM

Shanghai -78.55 -2.29%
SZSE Component -385.33 -3.33%
China A50 -395.74 -2.85%
DJ Shanghai -11.70 -2.45%
Hang Seng -295.55 -0.99%
Big fall across Chinese markets today.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
November 11, 2017 12:55 AM

If Phanuel seeing Nov. 6, 2017 had to do with Israel, then the following might be the significance of Nov. 6, 2017:

The Balfour Declaration was in a letter written on Nov. 2, 1917 (17th of Cheshvan, 5678).

“The Balfour Declaration was a public statement issued by the British government during World War I announcing support for the establishment of a “national home for the Jewish people” in Palestine…” (wikipedia).

Nov. 6, 2017 (17th of Cheshvan, 5778) is the 100th anniversary of this pivotal declaration in the Hebrew calendar.

War with Israel seems very imminent.

November 1, 2017 11:00 AM

Equities
I think I know what “779” means.
The “7” is NOV 7 (117) a pivot day
The “79” is 7th of Kislev Nov 25, Saturday (REST)
The last trading day in this window is Nov 24

shalom

November 1, 2017 11:09 AM

it gets better…I think Ed H’s dream is encoded. His friend had the same dream (double confirmation).
from Nisan 17 (april 25th, 2016) to Nov 7, 2017 (another 117) is 1year 6months and 13 days.
Exodus 16:13
“That evening quail came and covered the camp, and in the morning there was a layer of dew around the camp”

Glory to our Most High God!

Ed H
Ed H
November 1, 2017 12:29 PM

Phanuel,
Wow. Cool find brother. SPX still holding the 2578 level amazing it keeps coming back to that. I keep thinking Hebrew year 5778 . Just saw it at 2577.80

November 1, 2017 1:07 PM

Ed H
A lot of huffing and puffing in the SPX and Dow today. Looks like they are running out of gas.

November 15, 2017 9:52 AM

Phanuel,
” The “7” is NOV 7 (117) a pivot day ” — Nov 7 is indeed a pivot day, being the lowest for FAZ, the highest for SPX. Is there any new thought?

Nick
Nick
November 2, 2017 10:16 AM

Bitcoin is 7111 as I type, Phanuel
Shalom

November 2, 2017 12:57 PM

Yes Nick
Got as high as 7450!
What a horse !!

November 2, 2017 1:15 PM

Nick
Eos was less than 50 cents a few days ago… it is now $1.26!
Still very cheap.

Nick
Nick
November 2, 2017 2:00 PM

Agreed Phanuel
I have some EOS (not much) and the other Fab 4+1.
Am on the verge of rotating out of BTC now, to top up the Fab 4+1, then back into BTC when additional funds available. It’s feeling toppy, and Segwit2x uncertainty is getting closer.
Shalom!

November 2, 2017 2:22 PM

That’s what I have been doing. I’m playing the long game with FAB 5 ( added OMG). I rebought at 3084 then converted into alt coins.
4603 marked the beginning of Wave 4
3084 marked the beginning of Wave 5
6143 marked the beginning of Wave 4 of Wave 5. Then it dropped to 5100 to begin Wave 5 of Wave 5. I think we are due for another big correction.

Shalom

Lance
Lance
November 2, 2017 2:35 PM

Anyone planning on holding eos long term make sure you register the eos tokens or they will be lost after June 2018 non transferable

Nick
Nick
November 2, 2017 4:20 PM

Thanks Lance

November 2, 2017 3:46 PM

Lance
How do you register them?

November 2, 2017 3:50 PM
Lance
Lance
November 2, 2017 4:26 PM

Yah it’s little tricky you just have to read directions off the site step by step

November 2, 2017 12:58 PM

Dow and Bitcoin are competing
Hyperinflation setting in!!

November 7, 2017 10:56 AM

Phanuel,
You said ” NOV 7 (117) a pivot day “. What does it means?

Corey
Corey
November 7, 2017 12:47 PM

I think he means that the markets will turn today. Pivot=turn. As you can see, the equities have begun to drop today.

November 7, 2017 1:32 PM

Fingers crossed Corey
Many false alarms in the past
Fingers crossed

November 8, 2017 8:53 PM

Phanuel,
Nov 7 is a pivot day. On nov 7 , the lowest FAZ price 12.97 come up. Meaning FAZ price should not drop under 12.97 again before the 46 mark is reached. Nov 8 market is up, but FAZ is up as well.

November 8, 2017 11:53 PM

William
This market is very tricky.
Futures are up again. Many false alarms. This coming drop will be masked and missed by many. It’s just one of those drops.

November 9, 2017 1:34 AM

Well futures in deep red now.
Tricky market ….

November 7, 2017 1:58 PM

I think it may need another event to cause market to drop to 2510, other than the current Saudi mass arrest causing the market to drop a little.

November 7, 2017 2:02 PM

Because today is the (after ) eleven ( trading days ) days JB heard, it should be a drop day. It depends on whether some people push up the market again just before the end of the marke.

November 7, 2017 2:30 PM

Read this link
“Clinton indictment is coming”…. I heard it again a few weeks ago.

November 7, 2017 2:41 PM

17 sealed indictments on DC website
17 and growing every day!

Kate Pruitt
Kate Pruitt
November 7, 2017 6:28 PM

What makes you think these are for true bad guys?

November 7, 2017 8:11 PM

Hi Kate Pruitt
Look at what is happening in Saudi Arabia … the crackdown of the money source… and Trump tweets they know what they are doing …
I have been waiting for major indictments since before the election. I even had a dream it was related to a V in the stock market. The elite have totally lost control and they never saw it coming. God is still God and is using Trump to drain the swamp mightily. I’m hearing (news) is trying to get an immunity deal https://mobile.twitter.com/Annakhait/status/927979629759156225 . This is after Trump tweeted this

Notice a Pattern …Trump tweets and it happens.

November 7, 2017 8:15 PM

*Im hearing news that Tony Podesta is trying to get an immunity deal.

November 7, 2017 2:33 PM

Sorry William/Z3
I just saw he used a curse word at end. This is the important part.