Reddcoin’s big price rise might take more time.

I had a dream last night which changes my understanding of the coming sequence I had been thinking for the price rise in Reddcoin (RDD). What I saw was a section of the coming moves in Bitcoin (BTC) and RDD, and it was surprising to me. I will give the dream, then potential factors regarding interpretation.

In my dream, I was looking at a brown wooden sign with black writing engraved in it with some things I didn’t understand, but I knew it was about RDD. I saw 4 and in my mind I said, “Oh, I should sell at 4 cents”.

Then I saw the chart of BTC on Tradingview.com and I saw it begin to drop very fast and quickly in a single candle all the way down (I don’t know the time frame of the candle). It kept on going and hit $6,000. As it hit $6,000, I saw in the same view the RDD price was going down and hit 0.23 cents as BTC hit $6,000. Then BTC suddenly rocketed from $6,000 with explosive force (RDD also began rising).

In the dream, I was looking at the chart saying, “Oh look, it’s the explosion from the drop I saw and BTC is going to $12,000 now.”

I was watching the BTC chart full of green, ups and downs, but moving quickly up. But then I became surprised as it didn’t stop at $12,000 but kept going all the way to $30,000! As I saw it approaching $30,000, I saw RDD increase in price and hit a top of about 1.7 cents at BTC 30k. Then Bitcoin dropped suddenly and fast and I saw RDD dropping again from 1.7 cents. Dream ended.

So this was surprising to me. What this seems to indicate is that RDD will not take off until this sequence is fulfilled. We still seem to have some more up and down moves of the kite before takeoff. My idea that RDD could take off at the coming drop to $6,000 seems to be mistaken.

This confirms a prophetic dream shared by Z3er Ed H who dreamed of walking up a sand dune and at the top was various gems of different colors (other coins performing well), but on the other side and down the hill were covered in red gems (Reddcoin performing well on the market decline).

What I believe this means is that RDD will take off sometime after $30,000 is reached in BTC. I didn’t see when it would take off as the dream ended, only that it hadn’t gone off YET.

My dream of the red bar of soap splitting into red gems when it hit the floor shows also RDD will take off during a decline, but I believe now it will be after a move to $30,000 in BTC. When I saw the red gems on the floor, there was another large white gem and a few other gems already there potentially showing other coins had moved first.

This might mean other coins will perform well (the other gems seen at the top of the sand dune), before Reddcoin takes off somewhere in the decline of BTC from $30,000 (based on the sell price ratio I received from the Lord seemingly around $5-$8k).

Here is my updated idea on where it might move. This is speculative as I don’t know the exact sequence.

In a separate dream recently, I saw a prophetic Technical Analysis of RDD moving to 5 cents and it felt more urgent. This could be fulfilled soon as I received again an instruction to sell at 4 cents. This could happen sometime after BTC reaches $8,000 potentially as I was shown that as a good buying point for RDD, or that move could be later. There is a BTC decline to $6,000 with a cheap entry of RDD at 0.23 cents (it moved quickly) before a fast spike upwards.

It could be that RDD moves before this sequence that I saw. If this happens and RDD goes all the way to $3 and $5 then drops back to 0.23 cents, it would be a huge fall. It’s either RDD moves before this or after this. I can’t be entirely sure, there is a lot of information so it’s difficult to understand the sequence. So far, I’m not doing anything. If RDD moved first that would be good, but I’m not sure.

I only have some parts of the puzzle and have to figure out how the rest fit in. The basics of what I understood from this dream is that RDD will not take off YET. It may take some more time. I don’t know how fast BTC can move to $30,000, it seemed very fast in the dream but this doesn’t always translate. It seems there will be some more up and downs of the kite of RDD. For those who are holding this is fine, but it might take some more time. I don’t know how this fits in with my dream seeming to indicate the end of autumn here (I don’t know if ash tree means anything particular) for the RDD move to $3.

This makes interpreting things more challenging. There seem to be some good trades shown here, but uncertainties on what coins will move and when.

If RDD moves to 4 cents, I’m planning an exit and re-entry near $6,000 BTC and I will probably hold RDD from there. I might enter into ETN when BTC reaches $6,000, and I don’t know how the LTC price run works into this. If RDD moves soon to 4 or 5 cents and you sold and re bought at 0.3 cents this would be a 13x gain of coins. This is assuming RDD moves to 4 or 5 cents soon and not later.

Plus, I have seen BTC go to $30,000 then drop to $2,000, so we could have the major decline to $2,000 after it reaches $30,000. We might go lower than $2,000 as I have seen BTC under $1,000 and LTC at $400 and BTC at $400 before moving quickly to $1,000. This could mean LTC reaches a high price during the BTC run to $30,000, and the previous exit targets I was suggesting may not be appropriate. I have seen $975, $850, and potentially over $1,000 if this was USD for LTC.

This is a lot to consider and think about. Especially since my recent RDD dream had a warning about not having sell orders in place. Caution is needed as there are more possibilities here than I can discuss properly. Please seek the Lord regarding your approach. Making trades is always risky, and if it is more comfortable for you to hold and wait, that is safer. It seems there will be some price moves before RDD takes off majorly. Watch for a RDD move towards 5 cents because I was shown this with more urgency.

What I saw this morning in this dream is part of the sequence and must be interpreted and fit into the right timeline so again please seek the Lord.

Regarding ETN, I’ve recently seen 31 cents being reached and my friend received something about selling at 35.5 cents which seems it could be ETN related. I also saw 4 cents and 51 cents (not sure what is first). I don’t know when ETN will move, but it might move in the coming move to $30,000 BTC. The move of RDD from 0.23 cents to 1.7 cents is approximately 7.4x price. The move from $6,000 BTC to $30,000 is 5x price. If ETN is under 2 cents at 6k and moves to 31 cents this is 15.5x price. The run to $30,000 BTC could be the third wave rise in ETN I saw long ago, with a cheap entry coming at the crash from $30,000 in ETN. I have been watching for this for a LONG TIME and do not want to miss it.

I don’t know if the LTC run happens during this climb to $30,000, if it does I don’t know where the top of LTC is, as it could keep going quite high. For that reason I’m unsure now regarding an exit point for LTC but I’ll still be watching $11,300 BTC for LTC takeoff.

I think the Lord is having us seek Him personally for guidance in these matters because they can be difficult to understand the right sequence. Knowledge without understanding can be troublesome to deal with correctly. Pray to the Lord for wisdom and understanding.

Christopher Harris

Author: Christopher Harris

Christopher Harris lives in Australia. He came to Jesus Christ and confessed his faith in 2016, after coming away from the faith since primary school. Since 2009, he began having dreams of tsunamis and other natural disasters, and these became more frequent and varied from 2015, and especially since he came to Christ. He’s had dreams of war, troop led exterminations and roundups, demons coming upon the earth, battling demons, false aliens (demons), natural disasters and tribulation. He has dreamed of the USA being conquered by Russia and Asian troops, a nuclear strike on the country and massive tsunamis (striking NYC and other areas). Christopher has put his focus on the Lord and awaits His return, while making videos to try to warn others of the times he believes we are living in, with the judgment of God at the door. His youtube channel is JESUSisLORD and his website is survivetheearthchanges.com.

© 2018, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Beth
Beth
October 25, 2019 1:32 AM

Wanted to share this and also direct everyone’s attention to the recent events with Zuckerberg being forced to back away from the “Libra” coin by the Feds. He testified I believe two days ago, you can Google it.

Point being that this should encourage you all in buying and holding Reddcoin (as personally led by The Lord in details to sell orders and timing).

Much Sisterly Love to you all!!! Be encouraged!!!

ed h
June 3, 2018 12:32 PM

RDD looks like it might be in a cup and handle pattern. If it breaks out it could go to near .014 area. For those looking to take profits this area could be a watch zone.

mike k
June 3, 2018 10:23 PM

hi Ed, what does .014 equal in btc? tia

Ed H
Ed H
June 4, 2018 8:29 AM

.014/7500= .00000187. If BTC stays at about 7500

Nate
Nate
June 3, 2018 12:41 PM

Thanks Ed I love learning this TA stuff.

Colton
Colton
June 5, 2018 12:56 PM

Hi Ed, what time frame are you looking at to see the possible cup and handle pattern?

Ed H
Ed H
June 5, 2018 3:06 PM

4hr chart RDDUSD on tradingview. com.
Starts at 2/25 forms the cup on 5/3 .

Colton
Colton
June 6, 2018 11:36 AM

Thanks sir

John McCanada
John McCanada
June 5, 2018 10:30 PM

Ed H, now known as the ” ‘tea cup’ and handle pattern” due to Christine’s B’s dream 🙂

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
June 3, 2018 1:25 PM

Ed, I am going to take your advice and sell about 30% of my RDD near BTC’s RSI peak later this month, if RDD doesn’t surprise peak by then. I really don’t need to sell now to BTC or LTC because they are rising together.

Christine Beadsworth
June 4, 2018 6:01 AM

Is there really such a pattern?! At the end of my dream when I saw 144.30, I wasn’t using the handle of the cup but holding it in both hands.

Ed H
Ed H
June 4, 2018 8:25 AM

Christine, yes there is really a chart pattern called a cup and handle.

Teresa Hatcher
Teresa Hatcher
May 29, 2018 11:55 AM

I am keeping my eye on the Deutsche Bank/Italy situation. If they collapse, I feel the need to cancel my RDD sell orders because it could become too risky to leave them on an exchange. Does anyone have any insight on this? I am praying that the RDD spikes happen before they collapse so that we may all be able to situate ourselves as a remnant of the Lord. If Deutsche bank collapses, it will be a domino effect that will make its way across the globe.

Tim
Tim
June 4, 2018 11:40 AM

Hi Teresa. I don’t know much about this situation, but this morning I woke up from a dream where it was made extremely clear that Deutsche Bank or some kind of attempted replication of the bank completely collapses. Someone in the dream said something like ‘This collapse will make cryptocurrencies absolutely plunge’. The idea being that cryptos would collapse along with whatever collapse takes place with Deutsche Bank. There are articles online which discuss its repeated misfortunes and serious warning signs for its future. I can’t be certain the dream was from the Lord, but when I woke, it was quite clear and the message beyond a shadow of a doubt. I remember exclaiming/being really surprised, as I remember reading your post but not being sure of what you said because I hadn’t heard recent news about Deutsche Bank. Like you, I’m hoping RDD goes up before then, but if not, perhaps this is the collapse that’s needed for cryptos before RDD shoots up.

Pieter-Louis Potgieter
Pieter-Louis Potgieter
May 29, 2018 10:17 AM

Hi guys, I’ve started to summarize some of the BTC T Analysts on Youtube. I’m trying to do an update once a day. Hope some of you find it meaningful. Thought it prudent to study BTC as it’s the ‘great predictor’. You can find the blog on steemit. Blessings

James QLD
James QLD
May 29, 2018 6:17 AM

Bitcoin to litecoin ratio was 0.0185 I have written down on March 19,2018. Today it is down to 0.016 🙂 Meaning when we hit 4850 or 5136 in bitcoin it is getting closer and closer to the realms of possibility the ratio will be 0.012 and litecoin will be at 58. Being the larger turning point we are waiting for Maybe another 2-3 months

John T
John T
May 29, 2018 9:47 PM

Hi James QLD, people have seen litecoin at $87 and $89 when bitcoin dips to $4k range. Litecoin at $58 happens when bitcoin drops to $2k.

May 28, 2018 7:00 PM

I just wanted to say I hope you all make sure to save your codes for two factor authentication and make sure to save everything. I had to get a new phone and looks like I don’t have access to any of my crypto anymore. Looks like I’m out the RDD race

Ed H
Ed H
May 28, 2018 10:16 PM

Ali,
If for some reason you can’t get your RDD back , I will give you all the RDD you lost.

Christine Beadsworth
May 29, 2018 6:47 AM

Wow, Ed, may the Lord bless your generous heart!

Richard
Richard
May 29, 2018 10:49 AM

That’s awesome Ed!!!

ed h
May 29, 2018 12:24 PM

2 Cor 9:11. Come on RDD

Richard
Richard
May 29, 2018 12:50 PM

And I saw 9:11 again this morning 🙂 Everyday!

John T
John T
May 28, 2018 10:59 PM
Hi Ali, You can open a bittrex support account here https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us with the email you’ve registered with bittrex. Inform them you have lost your phone and would need to disable the 2 factor authentication asap. Bitcoin is now $7000. There is still some time for it to go down below the $6000 range where Rdd is expected to spike, so don’t lose hope. If you have put in the sell price of Rdd beforehand like most of us here, you would still get your bitcoins. Remember to save the backup of the Google Authenticator key the next time. Please refer to this video to get back your bittrex account. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygh0TbyNGCc Quote: “How to disable 2 factor authentication in Bittrex if your phone is lost? First you need to send a mail to Bittrex account from my registered email id in bittrex Support team id: For help with the 2FA related items please see the following article: https://support.bittrex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000198612 If you need two-factor removed after troubleshooting please reply with the following information, the more details you can provide the better: 1) Recent ip addresses you have logged into site with (Check your old Bittrex email login notifications which shows the Ip address you logged in or you can google your IP address) 2) Recent transaction ids for any withdrawals and deposits you have made to Bittrex 3) Recent balances in your account For Accounts valued at over $1000 USD we will require additional information for proof of identity. 4)2 forms of government identification and a selfie of you holding one of those identifications where we can match your face. Please also write Bittrex and today’s date on a piece of paper and hold it in the picture. Please make sure the text on your ID is readable in all photos. Note: This… Read more »
May 29, 2018 4:59 PM

Wow thanks Ed H that really means a lot!

Robert
Robert
May 29, 2018 4:14 AM

In order to have two-factor removed from Bittrex you will need to enter a support ticket from your valid email address that you used to register on Bittrex. They will not be able to help you remove the two-factor unless your ticket is submitted from your Bittrex account email. Once they receive your email they will reply with further instructions for removal. Usually they will ask the pictures you used to verify your account (picture of you and picture with ID/passport/driver license), recent IP addresses (you have this in your e-mails from Bittrex), recent transactions.

For those who don’t have the secret key from Bittrex: The secret key is displayed just below the QR code when you first enable two-factor. You can write this code down and keep it in a safe place. You can also snap a picture of the qr code and print it out and keep it in a safe place. You can then enable two-factor from another device using the secret key, if you lose or damage your existing device. If you did not write your secret key down when enabling 2fa, you will need to disable 2FA and write the secret code down when re-enabling 2FA.

May 29, 2018 4:59 PM

I sent them an email, I’m hoping they will respond and or can deactivate it

Corri
Corri
May 28, 2018 11:21 PM

Ali,
This happened to my husband and I too during the last cob run when we got new phones. The phone company deleted our number, and we could not get it back. We were locked out of Cobinhood right when the price spiked. I submitted a support ticket, and they got back to us right away. It was resolved within a couple of weeks. We didn’t have our sell orders in place though, and by the time we got back in, the price went down significantly. By already having your sell orders set, when the price goes up, you will not miss out. I was impressed with how professionally Cobinhood handled the situation. We will be praying Bittrex handles the situation the same way. We will be praying for your peace and that you are able to get it resolved. We totally understand how unnerving this can be. God had our back though and He’s got yours too!

June 1, 2018 12:01 AM

Looks like I’m able to get back into my account. Bittrex disables my 2FA so I still have everything. Thank God!

EarsToHear
EarsToHear
May 28, 2018 8:39 PM

Ali, I think this will help you get your new phone set up with 2 factor authentification.
Let us know if it helped you.

May 29, 2018 1:19 PM

Sorry to hear about that Ali. Was it all stored on your phone?

Michael Joseph
Michael Joseph
May 29, 2018 1:27 PM

James: Do you still use Coinomi for storing RDD?

May 29, 2018 2:16 PM

No, I have been keeping mine on Bittrex.

May 29, 2018 4:57 PM

yes it was all stored on my phone. I’m hoping that I can start the recovery process

Nick
Nick
May 29, 2018 5:03 PM

James, I think Ali means she/ he can’t access Bittrex because 2FA doesn’t work any more since changing phone. It’s been a big concern of mine too – not all exchanges give you a code to restore 2FA and the ones that do take up to 7 days to restore, by which stage the market may be very different. I pray it’s resolved quickly for Ali and Ed H doesn’t have to step in like the Fed.

May 29, 2018 8:00 PM

For the record also I am male haha

Nick
Nick
May 29, 2018 8:54 PM

Cool – I know an Ali(son) and an Ali(stair) and didn’t want to guess wrong! 😎

EarsToHear
EarsToHear
May 28, 2018 8:48 PM
Jeff W
Jeff W
May 23, 2018 9:43 AM

Regarding sell order sizes, I have no problem believing that you could have a sell order in for millions of Reddcoins and when the price of Reddcoin exceeds your selling price by even a few cents, your sell order will be picked cleaner than a rat carcass on buzzard hill so fast that you’ll hear a sonic boom. You must believe that if God is gracious enough to get you into this gig, He will fully see it through, otherwise this whole Z3 Reddcoin thing is nothing but machinations from the flesh of men. Have Faith.

Michael M.
Michael M.
May 22, 2018 7:42 PM

I have spent a fair amount of time reviewing the thoughts behind the different RDD/BTC sell levels. However, I haven’t seen a discussion on sell order sizes. I just did an order update on my Bittrex account and set my sell orders for 10,000 RDD.
Question:
Are there any thoughts on the size of the sell order in its ability to be filled/executed?
What about 100,000? (I’m thinking it may be difficult to fill this, but could be wrong).
Thanks for the input…
MM

Ed H
Ed H
May 22, 2018 9:30 PM

Micheal M,
100k RDD is only a small drop in the big bucket. It will fill even at $2. It will more than likely do a partial fill from many buyers until your sell is complete.

Ken L
Ken L
May 22, 2018 8:23 PM

The order can be filled partially, so personally I am not too concerned with the size if the price goes over your sell price.

Jason V
Jason V
May 22, 2018 8:43 PM

If your order is bigger you are putting more eggs in 1 basket, also the bigger the order the more intimidating the wall to other buyers and sellers.

Teresa Hatcher
May 23, 2018 8:31 AM

When people are wanting large amounts-I have done this, I will keep on buying from cheapest sell and keep moving down until my order is filled, I have skipped down to larger quantities available because I got tires of making a bunch of 100 token transactions. So yes it is possible at 100,000. I have done it. Of course the was for tolens that we’re fractions of pennies. With whales I imagine the philosophy is the same.

Simple Man
Simple Man
May 21, 2018 2:25 PM

This year certainly seems to be shaping up as the year the institutional money moves into crypto in a significant way. It’s difficult to imagine prices remaining flat all year, with so much big money getting ready to enter the market.

Pieter-Louis Potgieter
Pieter-Louis Potgieter
May 20, 2018 1:47 PM

James, is there a way to get an e-mail alert if you post an new ‘crypto post’? I would love to subscribe to such an alert, if it exists.

May 21, 2018 3:30 AM

You can sign up for our mailing list using the sign up form at the top of the right column on every page, but at this time I am not able to send mailings. I believe God is going to provide more help to make that possible soon.

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
May 21, 2018 10:55 AM

Todays News: Dow surges more than 350 points as US-China trade war is placed ‘on hold’. The Dow has risen above 25,000 for the first time since March 16.

May 21, 2018 1:31 PM

Thanks for the update Fred. I am expecting a drop later this week followed by a return back up to a higher high next week. Then comes a much larger drop that is likely related to the Middle East war.

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
May 21, 2018 1:48 PM

Dear James Bailey, that jump in the Dow Jones looks very suspicious – it seems that the markets usually have a temporary spike just before a plunge. Anything could cause a temporary market plunge – such as: bad weather, war or issues with North Korea.

Don
Don
May 23, 2018 7:30 AM

Hello James, How far down will the larger drop be for btc? I also agree with that prediction.

May 23, 2018 12:15 PM

Christopher Harris and Scotty have both seen Bitcoin dropping into the $6,000 range, but were not shown any dates. It has dropped over $1,000 in the past two days, so maybe soon.

Jason V
Jason V
May 23, 2018 2:50 PM

Nick also saw 5306 or 5603 with the quickening it would happen 3 times, I think he has the impression that it already happened twice. Others, myself included, have seen 5555 by happenstance. I’m risking covering my well doing BTC shorts around those areas.

Nick
Nick
May 24, 2018 4:30 PM

Hi Jason, just to clarify:

BTC has fallen to the 5,000’s only twice as far as I can see from the chart. I believe I was shown that the third fall to the 5,000’s will be the safe point to get back in – specifically 5,306 which I saw 3x, ie. v clear although I doubted myself and thought perhaps 5,603. I’m really hoping the current drop will get us there shortly.

“Getting back in” includes the heavenly 11 and others I sold earlier, as I/ we have further revelation or a nudge about old revelation. My RDD sells are in place using Colton’s helpful spreadsheet (thanks again) ready to switch over to the LTC rocket. Brother Phanuel was a bit early with LTC but I’m sure he will be proved right in due course.

Basically trying to keep it simple whilst listening, keeping an eye on everything and ready to change (I was rigid with FAZ and it cost me). Really appreciate everyone’s contributions.

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
May 24, 2018 4:51 PM

Dear Nick, BTC has fallen to the 5,000’s only once this year.
The second fall might be when BTC falls from $12k+ to $4k+, while the third fall might be when BTC is dropping from $30k to $2k. I think that this tells me to sell RDD near the bottom of the downward side of the $30k BTC hill.

Nick
Nick
May 24, 2018 6:00 PM

Hi Fred,

I just re-checked the 1 day BTCUSD chart on tradingview (bitfinex, the first one) and I can only find 2 days in all of BTC history where there was a fall to the 5’s:

22 Oct 2017: open 6005 close 5981
12 Nov 2017: open 6299 close 5810

I’m looking for the next drop to the 5’s to get back in, in faith and also to finish putting to death the FOMO, which comes from the old man! Others may do better to add sooner/ later.

My range of RDD sell orders assumes a BTC price of sub 10k which I will adjust as it moves – I have peace about this for now.