Reddcoin’s big price rise might take more time.

I had a dream last night which changes my understanding of the coming sequence I had been thinking for the price rise in Reddcoin (RDD). What I saw was a section of the coming moves in Bitcoin (BTC) and RDD, and it was surprising to me. I will give the dream, then potential factors regarding interpretation.

In my dream, I was looking at a brown wooden sign with black writing engraved in it with some things I didn’t understand, but I knew it was about RDD. I saw 4 and in my mind I said, “Oh, I should sell at 4 cents”.

Then I saw the chart of BTC on Tradingview.com and I saw it begin to drop very fast and quickly in a single candle all the way down (I don’t know the time frame of the candle). It kept on going and hit $6,000. As it hit $6,000, I saw in the same view the RDD price was going down and hit 0.23 cents as BTC hit $6,000. Then BTC suddenly rocketed from $6,000 with explosive force (RDD also began rising).

In the dream, I was looking at the chart saying, “Oh look, it’s the explosion from the drop I saw and BTC is going to $12,000 now.”

I was watching the BTC chart full of green, ups and downs, but moving quickly up. But then I became surprised as it didn’t stop at $12,000 but kept going all the way to $30,000! As I saw it approaching $30,000, I saw RDD increase in price and hit a top of about 1.7 cents at BTC 30k. Then Bitcoin dropped suddenly and fast and I saw RDD dropping again from 1.7 cents. Dream ended.

So this was surprising to me. What this seems to indicate is that RDD will not take off until this sequence is fulfilled. We still seem to have some more up and down moves of the kite before takeoff. My idea that RDD could take off at the coming drop to $6,000 seems to be mistaken.

This confirms a prophetic dream shared by Z3er Ed H who dreamed of walking up a sand dune and at the top was various gems of different colors (other coins performing well), but on the other side and down the hill were covered in red gems (Reddcoin performing well on the market decline).

What I believe this means is that RDD will take off sometime after $30,000 is reached in BTC. I didn’t see when it would take off as the dream ended, only that it hadn’t gone off YET.

My dream of the red bar of soap splitting into red gems when it hit the floor shows also RDD will take off during a decline, but I believe now it will be after a move to $30,000 in BTC. When I saw the red gems on the floor, there was another large white gem and a few other gems already there potentially showing other coins had moved first.

This might mean other coins will perform well (the other gems seen at the top of the sand dune), before Reddcoin takes off somewhere in the decline of BTC from $30,000 (based on the sell price ratio I received from the Lord seemingly around $5-$8k).

Here is my updated idea on where it might move. This is speculative as I don’t know the exact sequence.

In a separate dream recently, I saw a prophetic Technical Analysis of RDD moving to 5 cents and it felt more urgent. This could be fulfilled soon as I received again an instruction to sell at 4 cents. This could happen sometime after BTC reaches $8,000 potentially as I was shown that as a good buying point for RDD, or that move could be later. There is a BTC decline to $6,000 with a cheap entry of RDD at 0.23 cents (it moved quickly) before a fast spike upwards.

It could be that RDD moves before this sequence that I saw. If this happens and RDD goes all the way to $3 and $5 then drops back to 0.23 cents, it would be a huge fall. It’s either RDD moves before this or after this. I can’t be entirely sure, there is a lot of information so it’s difficult to understand the sequence. So far, I’m not doing anything. If RDD moved first that would be good, but I’m not sure.

I only have some parts of the puzzle and have to figure out how the rest fit in. The basics of what I understood from this dream is that RDD will not take off YET. It may take some more time. I don’t know how fast BTC can move to $30,000, it seemed very fast in the dream but this doesn’t always translate. It seems there will be some more up and downs of the kite of RDD. For those who are holding this is fine, but it might take some more time. I don’t know how this fits in with my dream seeming to indicate the end of autumn here (I don’t know if ash tree means anything particular) for the RDD move to $3.

This makes interpreting things more challenging. There seem to be some good trades shown here, but uncertainties on what coins will move and when.

If RDD moves to 4 cents, I’m planning an exit and re-entry near $6,000 BTC and I will probably hold RDD from there. I might enter into ETN when BTC reaches $6,000, and I don’t know how the LTC price run works into this. If RDD moves soon to 4 or 5 cents and you sold and re bought at 0.3 cents this would be a 13x gain of coins. This is assuming RDD moves to 4 or 5 cents soon and not later.

Plus, I have seen BTC go to $30,000 then drop to $2,000, so we could have the major decline to $2,000 after it reaches $30,000. We might go lower than $2,000 as I have seen BTC under $1,000 and LTC at $400 and BTC at $400 before moving quickly to $1,000. This could mean LTC reaches a high price during the BTC run to $30,000, and the previous exit targets I was suggesting may not be appropriate. I have seen $975, $850, and potentially over $1,000 if this was USD for LTC.

This is a lot to consider and think about. Especially since my recent RDD dream had a warning about not having sell orders in place. Caution is needed as there are more possibilities here than I can discuss properly. Please seek the Lord regarding your approach. Making trades is always risky, and if it is more comfortable for you to hold and wait, that is safer. It seems there will be some price moves before RDD takes off majorly. Watch for a RDD move towards 5 cents because I was shown this with more urgency.

What I saw this morning in this dream is part of the sequence and must be interpreted and fit into the right timeline so again please seek the Lord.

Regarding ETN, I’ve recently seen 31 cents being reached and my friend received something about selling at 35.5 cents which seems it could be ETN related. I also saw 4 cents and 51 cents (not sure what is first). I don’t know when ETN will move, but it might move in the coming move to $30,000 BTC. The move of RDD from 0.23 cents to 1.7 cents is approximately 7.4x price. The move from $6,000 BTC to $30,000 is 5x price. If ETN is under 2 cents at 6k and moves to 31 cents this is 15.5x price. The run to $30,000 BTC could be the third wave rise in ETN I saw long ago, with a cheap entry coming at the crash from $30,000 in ETN. I have been watching for this for a LONG TIME and do not want to miss it.

I don’t know if the LTC run happens during this climb to $30,000, if it does I don’t know where the top of LTC is, as it could keep going quite high. For that reason I’m unsure now regarding an exit point for LTC but I’ll still be watching $11,300 BTC for LTC takeoff.

I think the Lord is having us seek Him personally for guidance in these matters because they can be difficult to understand the right sequence. Knowledge without understanding can be troublesome to deal with correctly. Pray to the Lord for wisdom and understanding.

Christopher Harris

Author: Christopher Harris

Christopher Harris lives in Australia. He came to Jesus Christ and confessed his faith in 2016, after coming away from the faith since primary school. Since 2009, he began having dreams of tsunamis and other natural disasters, and these became more frequent and varied from 2015, and especially since he came to Christ. He’s had dreams of war, troop led exterminations and roundups, demons coming upon the earth, battling demons, false aliens (demons), natural disasters and tribulation. He has dreamed of the USA being conquered by Russia and Asian troops, a nuclear strike on the country and massive tsunamis (striking NYC and other areas). Christopher has put his focus on the Lord and awaits His return, while making videos to try to warn others of the times he believes we are living in, with the judgment of God at the door. His youtube channel is JESUSisLORD and his website is survivetheearthchanges.com.

Christine Beadsworth
May 24, 2018 11:05 PM
I had a dream at the beginning of the morning watch on 25th May. I was in a room with lots of people. It seemed to be a kitchen and close by, there were a passageway and toilets and an entrance/exit hall. I was making a pot of tea. Then I fished in the pot, took out and tore open a teabag and examined the contents. There were many rich green leaves and a few red leaves, all the same shape. I called people to come and look because the colors were so rich and beautiful. The tea was brewing in the pot while we looked. Then I strolled into the passageway where people were milling about, waiting anxiously to leave and I could see there was someone in the toilet relieving themselves, as the door was shut. As I walked back into the kitchen and examined the tea leaves again, I saw a purple leaf lying on top of the red leaf. So the colors from the topmost leaf were purple, red and then multiple dark green leaves, all laid out in a fan shape like a hand of cards. Purple is a color representing royalty and the thought ‘royal flush’ came to me. Then I poured myself a cup of strong reddish-colored tea and was about to take a sip when a woman came up to me and said she had decided to make two trips, to take the others home first and then come back to fetch me. It seemed everyone had been waiting for me to be ready to leave. I had the cup of tea in my hands and was about to drink the contents, so I said to her, “I will just be a minute and then I will be ready”, so we could… Read more »
ChristineB
May 25, 2018 10:50 AM

Thank you Christine for sharing this dream.

Just around 1.5 weeks ago a good friend was praying for our adversarial situation and she sensed a pot coming to a boiling point. She inferred that once the water had boiled a lovely, refreshing cup of tea awaited us. But the water had to finish boiling first and it was almost done.
Your “tea” dream was very confirming.

His blessings,
Christine

Corrine
Corrine
May 25, 2018 11:15 AM

Very cool Christine B!! Thank you for sharing.

Christine Beadsworth
May 26, 2018 1:49 PM

I would just like to say that after further reflection, I was wrong to say examining the tea bag contents was akin to the practice of reading tea leaves. This is an ungodly practice and is done in a teacup by a fortune teller after the person wanting the reading has drunk the tea (which is made with loose leaf tea). It would have been better for me to say I was examining the interior of the teabag to determine what kind of tea I would be drinking – or what cup I would be drinking of. The leaves indicated I would be receiving wealth through Reddcoin and ‘winning the game’ so to speak, due to the royal flush.

Matthew
Matthew
May 26, 2018 2:07 PM

I interpreted just as you did seeing the reading of the tea leaves as a revealing of the future. I believe those that have read your posts know your heart and that nothing foul was in it
Thanks for expressing the humility you have in being careful not to offend anyone.
Your posts are prophetic stirring and a blessing
Please continue to release to us as the Lord Leads

May 26, 2018 2:44 PM

Well said, Matthew.

SAC
SAC
May 26, 2018 10:08 PM

I most certainly agree!

Brian Crowley
Brian Crowley
May 25, 2018 12:13 AM

Thank you for sharing these words Christine. The dream and interpretation are both encouraging and refreshing…. I believe I am one of the ones waiting in the hall…. though I wonder, what about the mysterious one relieving him/herself, locked behind that door? If everything else has meaning, I wonder what that’s all about..

Highlander McCloud
Highlander McCloud
May 25, 2018 5:04 AM

I copied the following from Jim Reeve’s book, re bathrooms:
Bathroom metaphors are fairly common. They speak to releasing the toxins that come with a loss. I get these dreams when a loss is coming, and I need to deal with the emotions associated with that loss. A losing trade is “flushed down the toilet”. – Perhaps someone “in the group” is in danger of losses, or loss of potential profits from their trade/sell orders?

Christine Beadsworth
May 25, 2018 2:20 AM

I thought about that, perhaps represents those who can’t wait any longer and are offloading their crypto?

Richard
Richard
May 26, 2018 11:59 PM
Let me try and put a few pieces together to share my current thoughts: 1. EdH stated the big RDD gems are on the other side of the big hill. 2. “My friend” believes the crypto market will top around June 14th. Christine was shown a previous vision of the cafeteria serving from 98 (April 8th) to 164 (June 13th). [Correct me if I’m wrong on this please]. April 8th was clearly the bottom and the beginning of the current rise. If this represents the current crypto rise, then June 13th could be the top. 3. Someone had stated it needs to happen on a Saturday. 4. So certainly adding 30 days to day 144 brings us to Saturday, June 23rd. “One minute” could easily be one month in God’s timing, so this seems to confirm the 23rd. 5. So if cryptos bottomed now and are heading up, then June 23rd may be just on the other side of the top – by about 10 days. This would also mean this overall rise and fall is not done, and we may head up again by even tomorrow. Watch the Asia open closely on Sunday night 9pm EST, as this is often the start of a weekly rise. 6. However we are certainly on the other side of a significant rise [hill] now, as bitcoin hit 10k on May 5th, and has dropped hard to 7300ish. 7. Now if we are headed back up, and if 144.30 is the price of LTC, we could hit that number easily by next Saturday. 8. Additionally if the Purple tea leaves mean anything, like Royalty, June 2nd is the anniversary of the coronation of Queen Elizabeth II. [I may be really reaching here] Additionally I think some have seen RDD hitting 4 cents, and… Read more »
Ed H
Ed H
May 27, 2018 9:31 AM

June is also the 6th month. 6/23 = 29. Probably a stretch but it fits.

BDesta
BDesta
May 25, 2018 9:49 AM

Thank you Christine for sharing with us, Love you guys.., I was literally laughing out loud when you commented about the relieving person because in crypto world it is called Dumping.

Westrock Bob
Westrock Bob
May 25, 2018 9:53 AM

lol 😂

Highlander McCloud
Highlander McCloud
May 25, 2018 4:47 AM

Thanks for the encouraging word, Christine! The 144.3 is like a date/time stamp? Thursday was day #144 of this year, plus 3 hours? Interesting.

Christine Beadsworth
May 26, 2018 3:22 PM

I am wondering whether 144.30 means add 30 days to the 144th day, which was last Thurs. This would take us to the 174th day which is 23rd June or 06/23, which is a Saturday.
6+23=29, which is the total we got from adding the numbers on the big green egg number plate.

Tera
Tera
May 26, 2018 11:54 PM

Interesting dream, Christine. I’m happy to wait in the hallway while you finish your tea. It makes sense to me that the 144.30 is the price of lite coin, but I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

May 26, 2018 5:20 PM

Christine, I’ll pray, and anyone else can pray, that someone gets a dream/vision of the exact meaning of 144.30. God bless.

Christine Beadsworth
May 25, 2018 1:47 PM

Thanks, Highlander. That is interesting because I wasn’t sure it was currency when I saw that number. Perhaps 144 days plus 3 days? I actually woke 3 hours after the 144th day ended at midnight.
Defintely need the Lord to clarify further!

Richard
Richard
May 25, 2018 3:33 PM

Or 144 hours added to the 144th day gets you to May 30th.

Joshua Chuah
Joshua Chuah
May 25, 2018 1:27 AM

Thank you Christine. I believe and receive. Amen

Christopher Harris
May 24, 2018 11:49 PM

Awesome thanks for sharing Christine. I am hoping it is sooner rather than later!

Christopher Harris
May 25, 2018 12:05 AM

The Lord’s will and perfect timing be done. It’d be good if what I saw in the above post was after the fact and the RDD rise had already happened. Thanks again Christine.

Christopher Harris
May 25, 2018 10:34 AM

I checked a note I wrote down last night coming out of a dream I forgot to mention. It was “liquidate $3 hold for us”. I don’t remember exactly what happened in the dream but I believe the feeling was people will liquidate their holdings after the $3 spike but I’ll be holding on for the price the Lord gave me to be fulfilled and to not worry when that time comes but be trusting in Him. I can imagine people could worry if there is a dip after $3 is reached before the next spike as if their order is higher they may think their order wont go through. Seek the Lord and trust in Him. I know when $3 comes to wait for my order to be fulfilled and not to be concerned. This could go with what you said about people taking an earlier exit Christine (though there could be earlier than that). Follow what the Lord is guiding you. God bless, Christopher.

John T
John T
May 25, 2018 12:44 AM

Thank you so much Christine for sharing your dream. I see the trading volume of Rdd is now ranked 3rd at bittrex, giving us much hope that the huge spike would be sooner rather than later.

John T
John T
May 25, 2018 3:58 AM

Litecoin is trading at around 0.0161 bitcoin. Assuming the number $144.30 Christine saw is the value of litecoin when rdd rises, we divide 144.30 by 0.0161 which would give a bitcoin value of close to $9000. Christopher Harris saw bitcoin at $9000 earlier today. So the first spike of rdd to $2.22-$3 range may occur when bitcoin is at $9000. The second rdd spike to $5 when bitcoin is below $6000 may take place later. Just my own thoughts and interpretation.

Jeff W
Jeff W
May 27, 2018 12:10 AM

Christine, when you said at the end of your dream,144.30, it instantly dropped into me that that must be LTC.

May 24, 2018 11:45 PM

Thank you Christine for comforting words. It is such a treasure to read about people’s Spirit filled dreams. Thank you, Lord. I needed some good news.

Michael Joseph
Michael Joseph
May 24, 2018 11:15 PM

Awesomely beautiful! Thank-you for sharing this, Christine!

Anthony Treffers
Anthony Treffers
May 25, 2018 8:44 AM

That is a very interesting dream, Christine, and may indeed be an indication that it will be profitable for us to have a little patience for the
best result to be obtained. I encourage us all to pray for this and that with all the information we receive, the successive and relative movements of the coins will become so clear that we can act with confidence when a decision has to be made. Having a nice segue from Reddcoin to Bitcoin (or perhaps even Lightcoin) would be ideal if the the coin you bought would immediately start rising!
I very much hope that all of us here will be successful with this venture.

Christine Beadsworth
May 17, 2018 11:03 AM

this dream doesn’t coincide at all with Alison’s (or was it Maria? I forget now) seeing not much happening with the rest of the markets when RDD spiked.

I am going to leave my sell orders in place as is, unless I get direct further instruction and confirmation from the Lord.

BDesta
BDesta
May 17, 2018 11:50 AM

me too Christine Beadsworth, i will leave my sell order the way it is because some how this dream does not connect with the other dreams people posted here. the lord does not give us the spirit of confusion but a sound mind, some how this one just made me confused.

Corrine
Corrine
May 17, 2018 2:40 PM

I agree Christine. Another thing I remembered reading a comment by Maria stating she thought but wasn’t sure but that Reddcoin would move to 5$ within 3 months of February 22? She had a dream or some leading from the Lord on this window of time. So I’m believing we get our Reddcoin blast off very soon. Blessings everyone,
Corrine

SAC
SAC
May 17, 2018 3:20 PM

Maria also thought she heard it would be on a Saturday. I’m still holding out for May19 !!!

May 17, 2018 4:29 PM

It was on January 7 when Maria shared how God instructed her to sell Reddcoin for $5. She was not shown any dates, just sensed it was soon. She mentioned 3 months based on a previous word she received regarding Litecoin prices moving up, which was fulfilled in about 3 months.

David Sr saw numerous alt coins shooting way up in the middle of the year, which confirms some Reddcoin dreams received by other people showing kids were out of school, autumn season in Australia was over, etc.

Fat B
Fat B
May 19, 2018 4:36 AM

James, your Fat B here! So are you going to now exit out of Reddcoin when it goes to .04 or .05? Or are you just going to hold to around $5?

May 19, 2018 4:26 PM

I have a sell order to sell RDD when it gets a little over 4 cents. I am hoping to then buy it back for something closer to 0.23 cents, but also interested in Litecoin when BTC drops to around $6,000.

May 17, 2018 10:42 PM

Was it Maria who was instructed to buy 90% of her RDD profits to LTC? This would make sense if RDD spiked first to $3 or $5 and then LTC goes to over $700 when BTC is around 12 K. This to me is another reason why Christopher is seeing a drop and rise of RDD later on, and not the 1st or 2nd spike. The “4” that he saw written on the wooden sign may represent RDD’s 4 spikes.

William
William
May 17, 2018 10:59 PM

Make sense. We are not changing our limit sell price anyway.
Just wondering if the first spike happen before 0.23 cents come out, then we can buy up all the rdd circulating, when rdd get to 0.23 cents. It would be a great wonder like this.

May 18, 2018 1:25 PM

In Christopher’s dream, when BTC dropped to $6,000, he saw RDD rising from 0.23 cents to 1.7 cents. So that sequence sounds clear. Separately, he saw it going up to 4 or 5 cents and it seemed urgent, so it seems like that spike could happen prior to the drop to 0.23 cents.

May 17, 2018 12:45 PM

Christine, I agree. It has been seen multiple times that RDD will spike fast, as a surprise, over $5 within or very soon after a $3 spike, and while mostly other cryptos are stable or low. This would rule out BTC at $12 K or 30 K, since BTC pulls up most other coins. I believe Christopher is seeing what happens to RDD on neither the 1st or 2nd spike, but later when BTC is going to 6 K and during the 30 K rise. We have been warned multiple times to hold our RDD limit sell orders in place. It will come suddenly. I will not waiver and fall off due to confusion.

May 17, 2018 4:40 PM

Ali and others saw other coins were not rising when RDD moved way up, but I don’t see any reason why that must happen before BTC rises to $12,000 or $30,000 because BTC is then expected to crash all the way back down to about $2,000. Then RDD could move way up while other coins are still down. I think Christopher’s latest dream confirms a lot of previous RDD insights and I think he’s right about the sequence because it’s unlikely to rise to $5.00, then drop to $0.0023. His red soap dream shows the same sequence, hitting the floor first.

William
William
May 17, 2018 11:22 AM

Yes. Your reasoning makes sense. The first spiking to $2.22 / $3 may happen around btc $8k. The second spiking to $5 may happen after btc $30k ? This is getting really interesting in trying to figure out these puzzles concerning RDD.

Ajumobi
Ajumobi
May 17, 2018 12:06 PM

William, this your remark makes sense to me in the sense that after reading Christopher’s recent prophetic dream of Reddcoin increasing to $3. I prayed over the revelation so that I could got my personal divine insight on that. That night I got a Prophetic Dream, and in that dream I was telling somebody that I was waiting for something to occur. Actually I didn’t tell the person exactly what I was waiting for but within me I knew it was Reddcoin Spike. In that dream the person knew it will be an investment but due to the fact he was not familiar practically aware of the biz, he didn’t put interest there. So, my personal interpretation which may vary with other person, I think $3 maybe next great place God is directing our attention to. I thank James the owner of this divine forum.

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
May 23, 2018 12:03 PM

I think that the purpose of this dream was to emphasize that RDD will spike near the bottom of downward side the $30k BTC hill

Jeff W
Jeff W
May 20, 2018 10:53 AM
Maybe this is part of the Reddcoin puzzle; perhaps time will tell. Two months ago I had no interest in cryptocurrency and all that bitcoin stuff was somewhere over the rainbow. I read Z3news but would just skip over any crypto articles. Then one morning my wife awakened to a voice that said “Bitcoin,” then a second time, “Bitcoin.” If Bitcoin was off my radar it was even further off hers. So we wondered what that meant. Then I began reading the Z3 articles about Bitcoin and Reddcoin and became inspired to buy Bitcoin and put it into Bittrex to buy Reddcoin and get aboard the Reddcoin train like other Z3ers have done. I prayed God would show me an exit price at which to sell Reddcoin and that is when I had a dream that I commented about on Z3 in which I saw a cinnamon candy Reddcoin medallion on a wall as I was walking through a shopping mall. In that dream, I clearly understood my exit price was $1.97 USD. The problem remained that I did not want to have to go in and change the Reddcoin sell orders constantly because of Bitcoin’s price fluctuations, in order to maintain $1.97 exit price. I don’t remember if I prayed about it or if I just thought…Gee, wouldn’t it be nice if I had a fixed Bitcoin Price, i.e. the price of Bitcoin at the point of Reddcoin spiking so I wouldn’t have to keep tampering with the Bittrex sell order. Sometime after that, I’m guessing about a week, my wife was awakened in the night upon hearing this number spoken slowly digit by digit—5743. She asked me if it meant anything to me. I was not expecting an answer from God about the Bitcoin price (at the moment… Read more »
May 20, 2018 12:12 PM

Jeff, I feel good about your understanding of 5743, but my feeling is a moot point. A Bitcoin low price at time of RDD spike looks consistent with Teresa Hatcher’s dream of a low flying red warplane hitting a power line.

May 20, 2018 11:19 PM

So Jeff sells RDD at $1.97 when BTC is at $5743 (0.00034) and Scotty sells RDD when BTC is at $6000 with unknown price (?) BTC could bottom at or below Nick’s $5603 or $5306.

May 20, 2018 11:23 PM

Manny’s BTC at 5 K could be to buy RDD before 1st or 2nd spike with BTC bottom in the 4 K range?

Joe7
Joe7
May 21, 2018 7:41 PM

Jeff, that .00034 is a number that I was made to pay attention to. On May 1st I was doing a calculation on a calculator (I do not remember the equation) but the answer was .00034 along with 2 other digits following. (Those also I do not remember). Upon looking at the .00034 (+2 more digits) My attention was drawn to it and locked on to that decimal. It became apparent to me that I was looking at a very important decimal. Because It was as if, by the Spirit, I was grabbed by both ears and forced to observe that decimal. I dont have a better way of describing what that moment was like?? I knew I was looking at a very important, significant number (.00034–) I erased the number off of my calculator (of which I regretted later due to forgetting the last 2 digits) and I did a calculation. – You see, the decimal number looked familiar to me in doing RDD/BTC calculations beforehand. My calculation was 3/.00034 = 8823.– After this I did another calculation thinking that I could remember at that time the last 2 digits. I think I remember the answer of that equation to be 8818.– That night, over night, BTC bottomed out at 8823. on one exchange and 8818. on another. I have no clear indicators of why all of this added up, so I was left to not speculate on the reason why?? All I am very certain of is that the decimal .00034 locked on to my perceptions as being very important. I calculated 3/ by this number due to I was setting all of my RDD sell figure at $3.

Jason V
Jason V
May 21, 2018 9:52 AM

5743 is close to Nick’s 5603 and is within Scotty’s “Sell RDD under 6K btc” if I remember right. This may add to our trading confidence.

May 20, 2018 12:26 PM

Jeff, also my dream’s set RDD sell price of 0.0005x (x being between 1 and 5) would be very close to $3 and would fill if the 1st spike tops at $3. I had been thinking that I would end up having to wait for a 2nd spike, even though I really need it to fill sooner than later. God bless.

Manny
May 20, 2018 12:59 PM

Marcio, I was thinking of my wife’s dream three months ago about we were in a hotel. When we tried to order for some food, the hotel said we can have 8K buns and hotdogs OR 5K buns and hotdogs.

If buns represents BTC and hotdogs RDD, it means we can still buy RDD when BTC at 5K before RDD spikes. I’m also wondering if BTC at 8K is the first spike and BTC at 5K is the second spike of RDD. I’m hoping the spike will be on the end of May or early June.

May 20, 2018 1:29 PM

It could mean that the RDD/BTC ratio will be about the same, whether at 8 K or 5 K BTC, since RDD and BTC will both be dropping before the RDD spike.

May 20, 2018 9:38 PM

On 5/18/18 3:00:00 UTC on Bitfinex, BTC was at $8000 and RDD/BTC was at 0.00000092. We’ll test this and see if BTC at $5000 has the same RDD/BTC ratio pre RDD spike.

May 21, 2018 10:21 AM

BTC at $5000 and RDD/BTC at 0.00000092 would mean RDD would be at $0.0046, which is a little over the $0.004 price during 1st week in April (very near bottom of current cycle), and consistent with Teresa’s dream of low flying red warplane hitting power line a little higher than crowd level. I’m really rationalizing this so this scenario is very likely not correct.

May 20, 2018 1:20 PM

Thanks, Manny. I think those are more pieces of the puzzle to figure out.

Ed H
Ed H
May 17, 2018 8:00 PM

Z3, Christophers dream may seem confusing but it also makes sense. We all see in part and then we try to figure out the puzzle. RDD at .04 would be an all time high and there will be a selloff at that level.
I also like many here have sell orders in place. I will keep them updated and current. If RDD does not spike by the end of May , I will also add one more sell level at .04 cents to sell enough RDD to pull out my initial investment. Then all my remaining RDD are free and clear.
My dream implied to me we were at a peak and then RDD was on the downside. We are no where near a peak in the crypto market.. He could be seeing a future peak. Maybe my dream was a future peak.
Ali and Christine seem to have gotten the first spike revelation. So we pray and ask God to help us sort this together.
The first spike is the greater ROI, and that is the one that will be the surprise. So far as far as I can remember there has not been a dream of where RDD started on these spikes. I say we start praying for that intel.

May 17, 2018 11:31 PM

Ed! I looked up when you had your RDD dream of going up the sand dune, crypto peak, and it was on the night of May 3/4.

The crypto market peaked for this cycle on May 5 with Bitcoin at $9990 on Bitfinex (2nd and higher Bitcoin price peak). That is what I understood was this crypto hill and now we are on the decline towards a bottom maybe around end of May or beginning of June.

Ken L
Ken L
May 17, 2018 11:39 PM

I just saw a post before from Richard stating that his friend heard from God the peak is from June 11 to 18, then bottom in September.

Ken L
Ken L
May 17, 2018 11:40 PM

I think this pretty much coincides with what David Sr saw.

Ed H
Ed H
May 18, 2018 9:47 AM

Marcio,
Wow, ok that is cool. I was thinking long term not the current cycle. We will soon see if RDD has its moment in May.

May 18, 2018 12:47 PM

Ed, also the very high BTC peak last December would be a mountain, the early March peak would be a foothill, and I would understand the early May peak would be your huge sand dune. I would not think a 30 K rise would be just a huge sand dune compared to the previous peaks. I could be wrong as many times before, but this is how it makes sense to me. God bless.

SAC
SAC
May 17, 2018 10:32 PM

Very wise advice, Brother Ed. We have heard potential starts by BTC price, but not at what RDD price. Something to pray about. Having both would help tremendously. I’m still hoping it’s sooner rather than later.

PolitteB
PolitteB
May 17, 2018 11:32 AM
Christopher, I would like to start by saying I appreciate everything you contribute and your heart that fervently seeks the Lord. However, when I read this dream this is what came up in my spirit; “Let two or three prophets speak, and let the others pass judgment. But if a revelation is made to another who is seated, the first one must keep silent. For you can all prophesy one by one, so that all may learn and all may be exhorted; and the spirits of prophets are subject to prophets; for God is not a God of confusion but of peace, as in all the churches of the saints.” ‭‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭14:29-33‬ ‭ God is not a God of confusion and I believe that this is what is happening, confusion from the enemy. Nobody, so far, has been shown ANY kind of date at all. The only thing that has been shown is; soon, sudden, quickly, and to keep our sell orders in place (updating them as needed of course). Also, I have heard a lot of talk about Pentecost and what immediately comes to mind when people talk about it is this; “Gathering them together, He commanded them not to leave Jerusalem, but to wait for what the Father had promised, “Which,” He said, “you heard of from Me; for John baptized with water, but you will be baptized with the Holy Spirit not many days from now.”” ‭‭Acts‬ ‭1:4-5‬ ‭ “When the day of Pentecost had come, they were all together in one place. And suddenly there came from heaven a noise like a violent rushing wind, and it filled the whole house where they were sitting.” ‭‭Acts‬ ‭2:1-2‬ What is shown here is what I believe God is trying to tell His people; just as Christ… Read more »
Christopher Harris
May 17, 2018 9:29 PM

I prayed much to the Lord last night as to whether I had been deceived or if that dream was from the enemy. When I receive dreams from the enemy there are usually several signs involved and the Lord allows it to be and I quickly understand who it’s from. There wasn’t such signs when I received this sequence in dream. I also prayed if it was from the Lord that He strengthen me in truth. I am not above being deceived and I will continue to seek the Lord. So far the Lord has not corrected me. Last night in my dreams I received the word “exodus” twice. I believe part of the funds the Lord is bringing to His kingdon on earth is for the purposes of separation and departing from the evil ways of the world. Also as Christine mentioned the transfer of resources that took place during the exodus. I will continue to pray and seek the Lord. As I said, if you hold and wait with your orders in there should be no problems, ensure they are updated though every 28 days. Christopher.

PolitteB
PolitteB
May 18, 2018 7:54 AM
Christopher, Sorry, let me try and clarify. I’m not saying that your dream was not something that God has shown you or that it will not come to pass, it’s more of the interpretation of it. I know a lot of people have seen four different spikes take place as well as an overall one year graph. So if you take into account that the first spike seems to go anywhere from $3-$5 then if you or anyone were to sell off at 4-5 cents, they could have a small profit but I know others have been shown that it hits pennies first and rapidly shoots up very quickly. So if you sold too soon you could miss out on a much bigger blessing. That is what I get may be incorrect. I believe this is what you saw in your ash tree dream. In your dream you canceled your order and went to fix it, this may be the warning, not to sell off this early. I know others have said they saw RDD going over $40, maybe these numbers happen after the big spike and fall of later. Not to mention that the one year graph that was shown shows that smaller coins go up during the BTC dip and that when BTC does go way up, roughly from what is shown, in about October, that it didn’t show it going back down this year. I know God’s timing is different than ours and that soon to Him may not be soon to us but I believe that when He keeps telling His people soon, very soon and to have sell orders in, He means soon. Why else would He want us to have orders in months in advance, then have to change them every 28 days? Thanks… Read more »
Manny
May 17, 2018 10:37 PM

Christopher, last Monday when I was reading your dream about the RDD going up to $3.00 my wife had a short flash vision of someone handed her a letter envelop. The letter envelop has four address boxes (2×2), two at the top and two at the bottom. The left topmost box (Box 1) it has word REDD on it, then on the corresponding box (Box 2) there was red colored chart. Then she looked at Box 3 (bottom of Box 1) there was a word BTC on it and just below that there was a number 4.2. When the word BTC started to bounced up and down the number 4.2 suddenly disappeared and the chart in Box 2 became a green chart. She was not able to remember what’s on Box 4.

The 4.2 might be 4.2 cents. I will sell some of my RDD at 4.2 cents then buy back at a lower price. Thank you for sharing your latest dream.

Jason V
May 18, 2018 1:10 AM

4.2 was in the BTC section and may lineup with the prophetic 4.2k Bitcoin prices. It would only make sense that RDD turn green at that if it’s a btc bottom.

May 18, 2018 1:55 PM

Jason, 4.2 k BTC makes sense. RDD of .23 cents x 7.4 is 1.7 cents. 4.2 k BTC x 7.4 is 31.08 k BTC. Their rise during the 30 k run up is very similar and may indicate the general rise of many cryptos keeping pace with BTC. This would imply that RDD’s rise to 1.7 cents from 0.23 cents is not one of the 4 RDD peaks, but its rising baseline. God bless.

William
William
May 18, 2018 1:39 AM

Good explanation.

May 18, 2018 1:28 PM

Great point Jason V.

Jason V
May 18, 2018 2:13 PM

According to my notes Renee saw 4200 & 4400 btc, Chris Harris may have seen as low as 4290 (as far as recent expected moves). Is 6k the bottom according to Chris Harris’ latest dream? IDK maybe 42xxish is then the spike happens at 6k. Also remember to consider that we can hit targets more than 1 time so the prophetic target may not be the first hit.
I keep cautiously adding kraken BTC shorts.

May 18, 2018 2:24 PM

Jason, if you don’t mind, could you explain the steps to short BTC on kraken. Do you need special authorization? This would be good to know when we are at BTC peaks. God bless.

Jason V
May 18, 2018 3:31 PM
BTC just had a big spike so short now and use the maximum amount of leverage. JK! Margin is when you borrow money from the exchange, you can use this optionally with going long but always is used to short on Kraken. Shorting/margin can get intense. Anyhow be sure to scrutinize the rules at kraken and like with any exchange go for max verification and security (especially because it can take time). I think you need tier 3 to deposit fiat but not crypto which you can turn into fiat. Be sure to setup your bank wires in advance too! You use only certain equities as collateral to back your borrowed short positions (or long positions). At the present time, the collateral currencies on Kraken are XBT (bitcoin), ETH (ether), EUR, USD, CAD and JPY. You can only borrow a percentage based on how much collateral currency you put in. You select leverage on the order, 5x is max leverage which increases your buying power and also gives you more comfort from getting your collateral sold. If your position starts to lose they can forcefully margin call, sell your equities, they do this around 80% margin level I think. If you go somewhere below that I think they liquidate all your collateral at 40%. Margin level is how much collateral you have versus where you position is going, higher % means you have more of a comfort zone. I think 5 times your collateral in USD value, at 5 times leverage, is 100% margin level. So for example if I have 1k USD as collateral and I short 1 BTC @5k per, then my margin level should be 100% to start. If BTC goes down (remember we are shorting) the margin level will go up and I could maybe even… Read more »
May 18, 2018 4:26 PM

Thank you, Jason. That was a very good explanation with cautions on risks. The odds are clearly stacked on the exchange’s favor. If the price doesn’t go your way, they liquidate your collateral. If you hold beyond 28 days, they liquidate. I wish there was a crypto that was always the inverse of BTC. God bless.

Jason V
Jason V
May 18, 2018 4:41 PM

They only call or liquidate as far as I know if you position is losing enough (or 28 days you can just restart your order i suppose).
Also you MAY be able to short bitcoin stocks such as GBTC on stock exchanges but that’s another can of worms. I made a post a while ago about crypto stocks for a list. I’ve never heard of an inverse crypto ETF or whatever.

William
William
May 17, 2018 10:17 PM

Dear Christopher,
I believe RDD 0.23 cents will come out in the future. Imagine when btc drop to $2k, $1k, even $400, a lot of coins holder except us would be very panicking. It is only that your dream of your dad checking the rdd price get to $3 and you are scheduled to meet your family/dad on 29th of May has given us such a high hope that the rdd spiking is really coming very soon. So this new dream of yours ( btc going up to $30k ) is a big surprise.

Sonia
Sonia
May 18, 2018 6:30 AM

Yes William, I tend to agree with you…Maybe God wants to show us what RDD will be worth in the future (after the BTC 30 k run and down to 2k). I always had the sense that RDD will perform very well quickly but would not be worth much after that IN COMPARISON with other more valuable and useful coins like EOS, PPT, OMG, LTC , DEB etc…Maybe God does not want us to emotionally attached to RDD ……and want us to plan for the period after RDD reaches $5 ??? And sow to Harvest wisely !
Blessings !

William
William
May 18, 2018 10:38 AM

Sonia,
I would be one of the persons who mostly wish this RDD spiking ( $3 ) would happen before the end of May. I indeed have planned to give sizeable offerings to the Lord after the RDD spiking. And I can make this sizeable offering only after the RDD spike. But according to that post ” https://z3news.com/w/prophetic-dream-reveals-august-great-time-to-sow/ “, August 25 would be an important date and August is great time to sow. I assume the spiking of RDD should happen on August 25. August 25 is also a Saturday. I am thinking to patiently waiting for another 3 months. If this RDD spiking happens before the end of May, we would have much joy about it.

Bill F
Bill F
May 18, 2018 1:28 PM

William,Renee’s dream specifies clearly that we are to “Sow to Harvest” on Aug. 25. That means that we will have plenty of seed to sow by that point. We all have planted our little “bread and fishes” seed into Rdd and we are looking for the harvest of this seed first so that we can then replant this greater quantity of seed for a larger harvest. There is much to do for all of us and it will require a lot of resources. I am thinking beyond 10’s and 100’s of thousands to millions. Think Joseph and the wealth he was called to amass for the salvation of a nation. So it is my hope and belief that Rdd will explode earlier rather than later so we can be prepared to sow into many other crypto opportunities that the Lord has revealed to us to leverage our gains for the daunting tasks ahead. Blessings! Bill

Sonia
Sonia
May 18, 2018 12:55 PM

Hi William, same here… I pray RDD spikes happen sooner than later…
I doubt it will happen tomorrow but we’ll see. Aug 25 is also an interesting date… But Aug 25 would be the time to sow only if RDD had alread spiked ! But what if RDD spikes on Aug 24 (first spike) and on Sept 24 (second spike) ? That would fit the 24,24 date dream ! We will see !
Blessings!

Christopher Harris
May 19, 2018 6:25 AM

Last night I saw in a dream a room and an object fly off the floor into the air and explode into various colours. That was it. I forgot it but it was brought back up in my mind when I was near waking. The colours I guess looked like the RDD ones but I didn’t get confirmation what the dream was about. So the object flew off the floor, are we at the floor or does this come soon? I’m still seeking the Lord regarding the sequence and RDD and this is all I’ve seen so far. Christopher.

May 19, 2018 4:29 PM

Thanks Christopher. This sounds like a confirmation of your red soap dream and Ed H’s sand dune dream, all showing RDD must first go down before it goes significantly higher, $4-$5, although the move up to 4-5 cents might be sooner.

Jeff W
Jeff W
May 23, 2018 9:43 AM

Regarding sell order sizes, I have no problem believing that you could have a sell order in for millions of Reddcoins and when the price of Reddcoin exceeds your selling price by even a few cents, your sell order will be picked cleaner than a rat carcass on buzzard hill so fast that you’ll hear a sonic boom. You must believe that if God is gracious enough to get you into this gig, He will fully see it through, otherwise this whole Z3 Reddcoin thing is nothing but machinations from the flesh of men. Have Faith.

Westrock Bob
Westrock Bob
May 18, 2018 8:45 AM
I woke up from having a dream. I rarely dream and if I do I usually don’t remember them. However I have been praying for a crypto related dream the last month or so. In the dream we were moving. It was the night before the move and we were all packed and ready to go. I walked into this one room cabin and there was a bunk bed to my left. The bed on the bottom was meticulously made and there was a young man laying there (his face I never saw). I asked him if he minded me sleeping on the top bunk as everything else was packed. He didn’t object and I climbed to the top bunk. We strike up a conversation. He was employed by the moving company and he was excited, telling me that this was going to be an easy move to Markham, Ontario. He was particularly excited about how easy the move would be unloading at Markham as all they had to do was put things in storage. EOD I awoke at 4:02 am from this dream and was very intrigued by it. I looked up some facts on google maps. From where I presently live to Markham is a 32 hour continuous drive according to google maps. I did not recognize the one room cabin other than it strongly reminded me of a one room cabin we stayed in 17 years ago when we moved to Prince Edward Island (PEI). This move, however, did not work out and we moved back to Alberta where we currently are. If it is that cabin it is located in a campground on PEI about 16 km (guessing) from the toll bridge Christine has seen in a dream. According to google maps it would be almost… Read more »
BDesta
BDesta
May 18, 2018 9:40 AM

Thank you Westrock Bob for sharing your dream, 32 hours….that sounds Sweet which makes it tomorrow afternoon, now let us encourage all Z3 family to go to costco tomorrow with their children;)
By the way did your son go to Seneca or Buttonville Municipal For his aviation degree?

Westrock Bob
Westrock Bob
May 18, 2018 10:32 AM

Hey BDesta. My son went through the Seneca bachelor program. I thought he did a year at the Markham campus before heading to Peterborough for the flight training but it was one year at the Newnham campus. I take it you are in the Toronto area?

BDesta
BDesta
May 18, 2018 11:32 AM

yes, Westrock Bob, i am from Toronto.

Michael
Michael
May 25, 2018 3:49 AM

Hi all
Have my sell orders in on Cryptopia and patiently waiting. Saw this news in the RDD Telegram chat today.
“Basically Redd-ID which will be released before end of June, will help to allow use of Reddcoin on all possible social network platforms”.

This could be a possible change that will cause more buying. Thanks for all that has been shared.
Mike

Rob
Rob
May 27, 2018 11:38 AM

This is what we’re all waiting for!

May 27, 2018 12:09 PM

Maybe it would be unwise for the two whalers to buy out a lot of RDD after the release of the Redd-ID when RDD would be more in demand and at a higher price. I’m thinking the spike occurs before this release.

ScottyAUS
ScottyAUS
May 22, 2018 6:56 PM
Hi everyone. I have held off posting anything on this new thread as I have been hoping for more confirmation from anyone else regarding updates for RDD. I had the following two dreams on Sunday and Monday mornings. First one was quite thought provoking for me when I woke up and I think it might help you all if I share it. I have been shown all along that RDD spike would come after a big move in Silver. So when I read this thread from Christopher, the dream felt ok in my spirit but the interpretation has something about it that seems to have put everyone off. In my dream, I was in a room with people and there were Tv screens and computer screens and iPads etc that people are using. I then saw a person (don’t recall if it was a man or woman) running around the room and with a move of their hand, they started breaking all the screens. I was watching this thinking, “Why are you doing this?” but I couldn’t stop it. I then knew they were doing it so people wouldn’t know what was going to happen and when. I then thought, “Why would you do that? People need to know whether it is bad or good and then they can pray and thank God for it.” I then remembered I still had my phone in my pocket so this person couldn’t break it. I could still see and hear with my personal phone, so that’s what I would have to rely on. End of dream. I am sure this dream about broken screens was for RDD as I was concerned about everyone being frustrated and not to veer off from their own revelations about RDD. I had a feeling this dream… Read more »
Eldon
Eldon
May 23, 2018 11:38 AM

Scotty I keep reflecting on your 1st dream. It may just refer to Reddcoin but it may also concern all inputs concerning the various markets. The silence of new dreams and visions concerning Reddcoin recently is almost deafening. Broken screens? As to the cell phone in the pocket….recently I began hearing the scripture in 2Kings 13:18-19. “You should have struck the ground 5 or 6 times.”
Because of past disappointments, such as FAZ, I was being fairly conservative in my Reddcoin purchases and trying not to exhibit greed. However, because of the message my personal phone was paging me I have more than doubled my holdings and this morning went all in with ETN and RDD bids. I thought this personal application of your dream may be of help to some as the whole community awaits the outcome this venture. Emphasis being each investor has
to act according to their own inner persuasion.

ScottyAUS
ScottyAUS
May 23, 2018 7:53 PM

Eldon, totally agree with you on this. We need to follow our inner voice in everything and not let another persons view or interpretation of what they are seeing take away from what we are personally seeing. This is one thing I have learnt the hard way. I wont go into how as it was quite painful and I continually have to make sure I don’t fall into the same trap again. This happened in the old testament a lot and should be a way of confirming everything. We have the Holy Spirit now to give us the OK on what we are doing and I am constantly reminded by the Holy Spirit that what I am doing is not about the Money but about hearing his voice myself and seeing other voices out there if they are sheep or Goats or wolves. I had a silver wolf in a dream last week I had to chase off.
Scott

Anthony Treffers
Anthony Treffers
May 23, 2018 9:40 AM

ScottyAUS, I was thinking this: If the second dream pertained to Reddcoin, the 1,5 hours of overtime might mean pulling your money back to reinvest in Bitcoin, perhaps even for a small loss, ro reinvest in Reddcoin later for a profit when it goes to $ 5.

ScottyAUS
ScottyAUS
May 23, 2018 7:58 PM

Anthony, there is a possibility with that.
I’m seeing it match up with silver more though as overtime is penalty rates but can be read as over time also. The crane lifting the load is white but the hook is red. I do believe they are around the same time.
Scott