Reddcoin’s big price rise might take more time.

I had a dream last night which changes my understanding of the coming sequence I had been thinking for the price rise in Reddcoin (RDD). What I saw was a section of the coming moves in Bitcoin (BTC) and RDD, and it was surprising to me. I will give the dream, then potential factors regarding interpretation.

In my dream, I was looking at a brown wooden sign with black writing engraved in it with some things I didn’t understand, but I knew it was about RDD. I saw 4 and in my mind I said, “Oh, I should sell at 4 cents”.

Then I saw the chart of BTC on Tradingview.com and I saw it begin to drop very fast and quickly in a single candle all the way down (I don’t know the time frame of the candle). It kept on going and hit $6,000. As it hit $6,000, I saw in the same view the RDD price was going down and hit 0.23 cents as BTC hit $6,000. Then BTC suddenly rocketed from $6,000 with explosive force (RDD also began rising).

In the dream, I was looking at the chart saying, “Oh look, it’s the explosion from the drop I saw and BTC is going to $12,000 now.”

I was watching the BTC chart full of green, ups and downs, but moving quickly up. But then I became surprised as it didn’t stop at $12,000 but kept going all the way to $30,000! As I saw it approaching $30,000, I saw RDD increase in price and hit a top of about 1.7 cents at BTC 30k. Then Bitcoin dropped suddenly and fast and I saw RDD dropping again from 1.7 cents. Dream ended.

So this was surprising to me. What this seems to indicate is that RDD will not take off until this sequence is fulfilled. We still seem to have some more up and down moves of the kite before takeoff. My idea that RDD could take off at the coming drop to $6,000 seems to be mistaken.

This confirms a prophetic dream shared by Z3er Ed H who dreamed of walking up a sand dune and at the top was various gems of different colors (other coins performing well), but on the other side and down the hill were covered in red gems (Reddcoin performing well on the market decline).

What I believe this means is that RDD will take off sometime after $30,000 is reached in BTC. I didn’t see when it would take off as the dream ended, only that it hadn’t gone off YET.

My dream of the red bar of soap splitting into red gems when it hit the floor shows also RDD will take off during a decline, but I believe now it will be after a move to $30,000 in BTC. When I saw the red gems on the floor, there was another large white gem and a few other gems already there potentially showing other coins had moved first.

This might mean other coins will perform well (the other gems seen at the top of the sand dune), before Reddcoin takes off somewhere in the decline of BTC from $30,000 (based on the sell price ratio I received from the Lord seemingly around $5-$8k).

Here is my updated idea on where it might move. This is speculative as I don’t know the exact sequence.

In a separate dream recently, I saw a prophetic Technical Analysis of RDD moving to 5 cents and it felt more urgent. This could be fulfilled soon as I received again an instruction to sell at 4 cents. This could happen sometime after BTC reaches $8,000 potentially as I was shown that as a good buying point for RDD, or that move could be later. There is a BTC decline to $6,000 with a cheap entry of RDD at 0.23 cents (it moved quickly) before a fast spike upwards.

It could be that RDD moves before this sequence that I saw. If this happens and RDD goes all the way to $3 and $5 then drops back to 0.23 cents, it would be a huge fall. It’s either RDD moves before this or after this. I can’t be entirely sure, there is a lot of information so it’s difficult to understand the sequence. So far, I’m not doing anything. If RDD moved first that would be good, but I’m not sure.

I only have some parts of the puzzle and have to figure out how the rest fit in. The basics of what I understood from this dream is that RDD will not take off YET. It may take some more time. I don’t know how fast BTC can move to $30,000, it seemed very fast in the dream but this doesn’t always translate. It seems there will be some more up and downs of the kite of RDD. For those who are holding this is fine, but it might take some more time. I don’t know how this fits in with my dream seeming to indicate the end of autumn here (I don’t know if ash tree means anything particular) for the RDD move to $3.

This makes interpreting things more challenging. There seem to be some good trades shown here, but uncertainties on what coins will move and when.

If RDD moves to 4 cents, I’m planning an exit and re-entry near $6,000 BTC and I will probably hold RDD from there. I might enter into ETN when BTC reaches $6,000, and I don’t know how the LTC price run works into this. If RDD moves soon to 4 or 5 cents and you sold and re bought at 0.3 cents this would be a 13x gain of coins. This is assuming RDD moves to 4 or 5 cents soon and not later.

Plus, I have seen BTC go to $30,000 then drop to $2,000, so we could have the major decline to $2,000 after it reaches $30,000. We might go lower than $2,000 as I have seen BTC under $1,000 and LTC at $400 and BTC at $400 before moving quickly to $1,000. This could mean LTC reaches a high price during the BTC run to $30,000, and the previous exit targets I was suggesting may not be appropriate. I have seen $975, $850, and potentially over $1,000 if this was USD for LTC.

This is a lot to consider and think about. Especially since my recent RDD dream had a warning about not having sell orders in place. Caution is needed as there are more possibilities here than I can discuss properly. Please seek the Lord regarding your approach. Making trades is always risky, and if it is more comfortable for you to hold and wait, that is safer. It seems there will be some price moves before RDD takes off majorly. Watch for a RDD move towards 5 cents because I was shown this with more urgency.

What I saw this morning in this dream is part of the sequence and must be interpreted and fit into the right timeline so again please seek the Lord.

Regarding ETN, I’ve recently seen 31 cents being reached and my friend received something about selling at 35.5 cents which seems it could be ETN related. I also saw 4 cents and 51 cents (not sure what is first). I don’t know when ETN will move, but it might move in the coming move to $30,000 BTC. The move of RDD from 0.23 cents to 1.7 cents is approximately 7.4x price. The move from $6,000 BTC to $30,000 is 5x price. If ETN is under 2 cents at 6k and moves to 31 cents this is 15.5x price. The run to $30,000 BTC could be the third wave rise in ETN I saw long ago, with a cheap entry coming at the crash from $30,000 in ETN. I have been watching for this for a LONG TIME and do not want to miss it.

I don’t know if the LTC run happens during this climb to $30,000, if it does I don’t know where the top of LTC is, as it could keep going quite high. For that reason I’m unsure now regarding an exit point for LTC but I’ll still be watching $11,300 BTC for LTC takeoff.

I think the Lord is having us seek Him personally for guidance in these matters because they can be difficult to understand the right sequence. Knowledge without understanding can be troublesome to deal with correctly. Pray to the Lord for wisdom and understanding.

Christopher Harris

Author: Christopher Harris

Christopher Harris lives in Australia. He came to Jesus Christ and confessed his faith in 2016, after coming away from the faith since primary school. Since 2009, he began having dreams of tsunamis and other natural disasters, and these became more frequent and varied from 2015, and especially since he came to Christ. He’s had dreams of war, troop led exterminations and roundups, demons coming upon the earth, battling demons, false aliens (demons), natural disasters and tribulation. He has dreamed of the USA being conquered by Russia and Asian troops, a nuclear strike on the country and massive tsunamis (striking NYC and other areas). Christopher has put his focus on the Lord and awaits His return, while making videos to try to warn others of the times he believes we are living in, with the judgment of God at the door. His youtube channel is JESUSisLORD and his website is survivetheearthchanges.com.

© 2018, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.

Ed H
Ed H
May 17, 2018 8:00 PM

Z3, Christophers dream may seem confusing but it also makes sense. We all see in part and then we try to figure out the puzzle. RDD at .04 would be an all time high and there will be a selloff at that level.
I also like many here have sell orders in place. I will keep them updated and current. If RDD does not spike by the end of May , I will also add one more sell level at .04 cents to sell enough RDD to pull out my initial investment. Then all my remaining RDD are free and clear.
My dream implied to me we were at a peak and then RDD was on the downside. We are no where near a peak in the crypto market.. He could be seeing a future peak. Maybe my dream was a future peak.
Ali and Christine seem to have gotten the first spike revelation. So we pray and ask God to help us sort this together.
The first spike is the greater ROI, and that is the one that will be the surprise. So far as far as I can remember there has not been a dream of where RDD started on these spikes. I say we start praying for that intel.

SAC
SAC
May 17, 2018 10:32 PM

Very wise advice, Brother Ed. We have heard potential starts by BTC price, but not at what RDD price. Something to pray about. Having both would help tremendously. I’m still hoping it’s sooner rather than later.

May 17, 2018 11:31 PM

Ed! I looked up when you had your RDD dream of going up the sand dune, crypto peak, and it was on the night of May 3/4.

The crypto market peaked for this cycle on May 5 with Bitcoin at $9990 on Bitfinex (2nd and higher Bitcoin price peak). That is what I understood was this crypto hill and now we are on the decline towards a bottom maybe around end of May or beginning of June.

Ken L
Ken L
May 17, 2018 11:39 PM

I just saw a post before from Richard stating that his friend heard from God the peak is from June 11 to 18, then bottom in September.

Ken L
Ken L
May 17, 2018 11:40 PM

I think this pretty much coincides with what David Sr saw.

Ed H
Ed H
May 18, 2018 9:47 AM

Marcio,
Wow, ok that is cool. I was thinking long term not the current cycle. We will soon see if RDD has its moment in May.

May 18, 2018 12:47 PM

Ed, also the very high BTC peak last December would be a mountain, the early March peak would be a foothill, and I would understand the early May peak would be your huge sand dune. I would not think a 30 K rise would be just a huge sand dune compared to the previous peaks. I could be wrong as many times before, but this is how it makes sense to me. God bless.

Christopher Harris
June 8, 2018 12:58 AM

Had a dream this morning of seeing RDD on an exchange and chart move from 12 cents to 20 then I saw it had gone to 59 cents and I was trying to login to sell. That was the dream. I wasn’t aware of another potential trade for RDD. I’ve been shown about 5 cents but in this dream I was trying to sell at about 50 cents. Please take this to the Lord for confirmation and if you should act on anything or continue holding. God bless. Christopher.

Teresa Hatcher
June 8, 2018 8:11 AM

Thank you!

Andrew
Andrew
June 8, 2018 1:54 PM

Thanks for sharing chris…. Soon everything happens in god’s timing….. So I have seen many crypto currency such as pls see Cob, Xrp,xlr and other crypto jumped from….12 cent to 1$ and then to 5$ six to seven days r within 2weeks…… So every prophecy is given by god is lining up….and Christine’s dream about royal flush going to be started soon from litecoin upmovement to 144.30 just a guess pray to god seek guidance this is my own interpretation…….. Praise god I think we are nearing….

Jason V
June 8, 2018 12:44 PM

Thanks Chris! That loosely linesup with Peter’s RDD peaks formula if I remember right peak 2 is 2x p1 (so 20c is about 2x 12c), peak 3 is 3/4x peak 2 (59c is just under 3x 20c).
All these numbers are a little complicated, there may be many different moves. I think you’ve seen .05$, .29$ too not to mention the 2-5$ others have seen.

Christopher Harris
May 31, 2018 11:13 PM
This morning I had some interesting things come up. First I had a dream of seeing RDD on my blockfolio app going up and quickly changing in price as I refreshed and I saw a price of 0.0499 (4.99 cents) and I forgot I wasn’t logged in so quickly was trying to log in to sell. That was it. Then I dreamed of seeing Stellar Lumens (XLM) at $0.91 (91 cents) on coinmarketcap and being surprised and impressed. That was it. Then I dreamed of seeing Electroneum (ETN) at 30 cents and commented in the dream “wow that’s a good return from 2 cents”, and I also saw (I’m 90% sure) Reddcoin at 30 cents at the same time. Both were $0.30 (30 cents). Dreams ended. Some interesting information here. Please seek the Lord regarding your action/understanding. I was praying to the Lord last night if I should sell at 4 cents and to confirm this to me, so I take this as my own personal confirmation to make this trade (please seek the Lord before you decide to). It also seems as if both Electroneum and Reddcoin will make a move to 30 cents, and this will be after RDD reaches 5 cents. If RDD reaches 5 cents and I sell, I am planning a re-entry into RDD and also picking up some ETN and XLM (though a larger holding in RDD as I was instructed previously with “larger bowl”). I don’t have any figures for re-entry yet aside from 0.23 cents RDD at $6,000. This could be reached after some other things occur, or the rise to 30 cents may occur during the rise to 30k. In the dream of seeing RDD at 1.7 cents at 30k I did not see the price of RDD the entire time… Read more »
June 2, 2018 7:55 AM

Hi Christopher, do you still plan to trade Litecoin? Thanks.

Christopher Harris
June 2, 2018 9:46 AM

Yes I hope to, not sure how it fits in yet, but I saw $87.5 in a dream recently for LTC, so think might be a coming entry.

June 2, 2018 4:02 PM

Thanks for sharing that great confirmation. I saw LTC at $88 and Maria Conwell saw it at $87.

June 4, 2018 10:53 AM

Dear Christopher Harris, how recent was this dream? Do you think that LTC might hit $89.5 when BTC dips to $6k?

June 2, 2018 1:12 PM

Dear Christopher Harris, do you have a prophetic price for BTC when LTC is supposed to hit $87.5?

Do you think that LTC will go as low at $87.5 when BTC hits $6k, or do you think that LTC at $87.5 occurs later, when BTC is down to the $4k+ range

Christopher Harris
June 4, 2018 2:59 PM

Was recent, in last few days. Wasn’t thinking about LTC but it came up. No price for BTC when this is reached. Not sure when it will be reached either. Last time we hit 6k LTC didn’t go that low so perhaps there are more moves before the 6k sequence I saw.

Tonight in dream I saw RDD at 0.4 cents and rebounding to 0.6 cents. Not sure when this move is. I previously saw day or so ago RDD at 0.96 cents moving to 0.78 then I was waiting for it to move to 1 cent and I was expecting it to move some lower from 1 cent. Few smaller moves not sure how to place it though. God bless. Christopher.

June 4, 2018 4:42 PM

Dear Christopher Harris, I was just thinking about something:
BTC is currently at $7500 and LTC is at approximately $120.

The Ratio of LTC to BTC has been falling since February 2018. During the February dip, the LTC/BTC ratio was 0.018, in April it was approximately 0.017, but right now the ratio is about 0.0159.

If BTC drops to $5800 (saw by David on May 31, 2018 10:29 PM), then it is possible that LTC might dip to $87 or below, because the alts usually dip harder than BTC.

If LTC is $87 when BTC is $6k, the LTC/BTC ratio = 0.0145
If LTC is $87 when BTC is $5800, the LTC/BTC ratio = 0.015

A LTC/BTC ratio of 0.0145 – 0.015 is easily attainable, if LTC dips harder than BTC in the next dip to $6k BTC.

These are all just possibilities, if BTC actually dips to $6000

May 31, 2018 11:24 PM

Thank you, Christopher, for new revelations.

John McCanada
John McCanada
June 1, 2018 7:35 AM

Thanks Christopher, I was on your website last night and found myself reading some of the comments that you need to deal with…wow. Be blessed brother and thanks for the update.

Christopher Harris
June 1, 2018 9:20 AM

Thanks John, you should check my youtube comments haha. Dear Cunny Fred I saw the move sharply from 6k going up, and I saw the approach to 30k in the next scene and drop from there. It’s possible there are moves between this in the move to 30k. Or perhaps the move to 12k and 4k happens before the 6k to 30k move. I don’t know exactly how it fits in, because there are figures that are unfulfilled that I and others have seen and I am waiting to see how it works.

Dear Lolu, when I saw RDD when BTC was at $30,000 it was 1.7 cents I believe, not $1.70. I then saw it fall as BTC fell. I’m not sure when $1.71 is coming, and I’m not sure when 30 cents RDD is coming. I’ve only seen 4-5 cents, 30 cents and $3 so far in RDD. So not sure when these things happen in the sequence. Yeah I remember your comment about not trading the 5 cent move. I prayed to the Lord if I saw 1.7 cents wrongly and maybe it was 17 cents or $1.7 but I haven’t received any correction and I believe it was 1.7 cents. If I am corrected I will update.

Fat B
Fat B
June 1, 2018 6:51 PM

Christopher! Sorry! Was thinking .0017, not 1.7 cents. Thats why it confused your Fat B. Been working on a cruise ship and have only one day off sence February. So Fat B is tired and its hard to keep up since internet is in and out. Anywho, disregard my question. I understand now.

Fat B
Fat B
June 1, 2018 6:28 PM

Christopher, Fat B here! When you saw BTC at $30,000 and RDD was around 1.7 cents, you’re saying that RDD actually went lower from 1.7cents as BTC fell from $30,000 right?

June 1, 2018 2:31 AM

Dear Christopher Harris, from your previous dream (and corresponding youtube video), I understand that the BTC move down to $6k before spiking up is a separate vision from the BTC move up to $30k.
Using information gathered from your previous prophetic revelations, we might have BTC price moves of $6k to $12k+ to $4k+ to $30k to $2k, but I am not sure.

Lolu
Lolu
June 1, 2018 2:05 AM

Thank God for you Chris. I’ve been praying for some more revelation about RDD and this brings more clarity. Personally, I think RDD hits 5 cents and 30 cents on its way to $1.71. It might explain why i sold at 5 cents in my dream. I was probably thinking it would drop so i could buy low and ride it up to $1.71. Either it did not drop and kept rising to $1.71 or i somehow missed when it dropped. Either way, 5 cents seems dangerous for me. Also, we don’t know where RDD stops when it starts dropping from $1.71, maybe the better trade would be to skip 5 and 30 cents, ride it to $1.71, then buy in again at whatever RDD is when BTC drops from 30k to 6k. Just a thought.

S. Renee Felder
Renee
June 2, 2018 1:05 PM

Thank you for sharing. The Lord showed me one of the points to do a sell order for RDD was 30 cents. So this is a confirmation for me.

ed h
May 26, 2018 10:03 AM

RDD T.A. Rdd is floating around a good support level right now. Bouncing on and off a .618 retracement fib line. I would really like to see it move above the .0074 area for more uptrend confirmation. The down side is about .0051,
On tradingview there is an option to do a comparison of 2 coins and RDD is outperforming BTC. Also I do not have any current buy orders in place waiting for a confirmation of trend.Keep your sell orders updated.

Michael
Michael
May 25, 2018 3:49 AM

Hi all
Have my sell orders in on Cryptopia and patiently waiting. Saw this news in the RDD Telegram chat today.
“Basically Redd-ID which will be released before end of June, will help to allow use of Reddcoin on all possible social network platforms”.

This could be a possible change that will cause more buying. Thanks for all that has been shared.
Mike

May 27, 2018 12:09 PM

Maybe it would be unwise for the two whalers to buy out a lot of RDD after the release of the Redd-ID when RDD would be more in demand and at a higher price. I’m thinking the spike occurs before this release.

Rob
Rob
May 27, 2018 11:38 AM

This is what we’re all waiting for!

Christine Beadsworth
May 24, 2018 11:05 PM
I had a dream at the beginning of the morning watch on 25th May. I was in a room with lots of people. It seemed to be a kitchen and close by, there were a passageway and toilets and an entrance/exit hall. I was making a pot of tea. Then I fished in the pot, took out and tore open a teabag and examined the contents. There were many rich green leaves and a few red leaves, all the same shape. I called people to come and look because the colors were so rich and beautiful. The tea was brewing in the pot while we looked. Then I strolled into the passageway where people were milling about, waiting anxiously to leave and I could see there was someone in the toilet relieving themselves, as the door was shut. As I walked back into the kitchen and examined the tea leaves again, I saw a purple leaf lying on top of the red leaf. So the colors from the topmost leaf were purple, red and then multiple dark green leaves, all laid out in a fan shape like a hand of cards. Purple is a color representing royalty and the thought ‘royal flush’ came to me. Then I poured myself a cup of strong reddish-colored tea and was about to take a sip when a woman came up to me and said she had decided to make two trips, to take the others home first and then come back to fetch me. It seemed everyone had been waiting for me to be ready to leave. I had the cup of tea in my hands and was about to drink the contents, so I said to her, “I will just be a minute and then I will be ready”, so we could… Read more »
Michael Joseph
Michael Joseph
May 24, 2018 11:15 PM

Awesomely beautiful! Thank-you for sharing this, Christine!

Andrew
Andrew
June 2, 2018 7:51 PM

I think 144.30 is coming soon on this positive uptrend of litecoin…. Around June 6 and then fall again…. With Some prophetic insights as shown in Christine Rdd dream…..

Lolu
Lolu
May 28, 2018 4:28 AM

I just got on Tradeview and noticed BTCAUD closed at exactly 144.30. I don’t know if i’m reading the chart wrongly because I googled 1 BTC to Australian dollars and it said 9,557.82. Maybe its just another confirmation of 144.30 or maybe its something else. Just an interesting observation.

Jay
Jay
May 28, 2018 5:58 PM

This 144.30 is BTC/AUD from Mt. Gox from the time they shut down in 2014.

Colton
Colton
May 28, 2018 6:06 PM

Could the Lord be showing her that the boiling over or the next movements are caused by Mount gox? That could cause Bitcoin and crypto to drop lower if there was another sell or wallet movements

Terri Hatcher
Terri Hatcher
May 28, 2018 7:52 PM

I do believe the remaining Mt. Gox sales are being handled privately. I just think sentiment is hurting the Cryptos right now. Which happened because of calculating whales and the drama which that entails.

May 29, 2018 6:34 AM

Christine Beadsworth did mention Mt Gox potentially causing the spike in Rdd here https://z3news.com/w/big-green-egg-pointing-large-nest-egg-coming/#comment-137690

Lolu
Lolu
May 28, 2018 5:18 AM

Did a bit more googling and found out it might be an API issue on TradingView. TradingView provides the BTCAUD charts for BTCmarkets.net and on there, the prices are correct i.e 1 BTC to 9596 AUD. Looks like the APIs for BTCAUD on TradingView needs to be updated. Still intriguing it got stuck on 144.30 though. Maybe TradingView will fix it soon and that might be an indication that our RDD exit is near. Just speculating.

May 28, 2018 5:50 AM

Maybe it got stuck, so that we could see it, possibly as a sign.

May 28, 2018 2:20 PM

Fred, I agree with you. It is definitely stuck at 144.30, which is Christine’s exact number. I can’t see it being just coincidence. Here it is:

May 28, 2018 2:37 PM

Ah, but it has been stuck at 144.30 since 2-25-14. So I don’t know.

Jeff W
Jeff W
May 27, 2018 12:10 AM

Christine, when you said at the end of your dream,144.30, it instantly dropped into me that that must be LTC.

ChristineB
May 25, 2018 10:50 AM

Thank you Christine for sharing this dream.

Just around 1.5 weeks ago a good friend was praying for our adversarial situation and she sensed a pot coming to a boiling point. She inferred that once the water had boiled a lovely, refreshing cup of tea awaited us. But the water had to finish boiling first and it was almost done.
Your “tea” dream was very confirming.

His blessings,
Christine

Corrine
Corrine
May 25, 2018 11:15 AM

Very cool Christine B!! Thank you for sharing.

Anthony Treffers
Anthony Treffers
May 25, 2018 8:44 AM

That is a very interesting dream, Christine, and may indeed be an indication that it will be profitable for us to have a little patience for the
best result to be obtained. I encourage us all to pray for this and that with all the information we receive, the successive and relative movements of the coins will become so clear that we can act with confidence when a decision has to be made. Having a nice segue from Reddcoin to Bitcoin (or perhaps even Lightcoin) would be ideal if the the coin you bought would immediately start rising!
I very much hope that all of us here will be successful with this venture.

Joshua Chuah
Joshua Chuah
May 25, 2018 1:27 AM

Thank you Christine. I believe and receive. Amen

Brian Crowley
Brian Crowley
May 25, 2018 12:13 AM

Thank you for sharing these words Christine. The dream and interpretation are both encouraging and refreshing…. I believe I am one of the ones waiting in the hall…. though I wonder, what about the mysterious one relieving him/herself, locked behind that door? If everything else has meaning, I wonder what that’s all about..

Highlander McCloud
Highlander McCloud
May 25, 2018 5:04 AM

I copied the following from Jim Reeve’s book, re bathrooms:
Bathroom metaphors are fairly common. They speak to releasing the toxins that come with a loss. I get these dreams when a loss is coming, and I need to deal with the emotions associated with that loss. A losing trade is “flushed down the toilet”. – Perhaps someone “in the group” is in danger of losses, or loss of potential profits from their trade/sell orders?

Christine Beadsworth
May 25, 2018 2:20 AM

I thought about that, perhaps represents those who can’t wait any longer and are offloading their crypto?

BDesta
BDesta
May 25, 2018 9:49 AM

Thank you Christine for sharing with us, Love you guys.., I was literally laughing out loud when you commented about the relieving person because in crypto world it is called Dumping.

Westrock Bob
Westrock Bob
May 25, 2018 9:53 AM

lol 😂

Highlander McCloud
Highlander McCloud
May 25, 2018 4:47 AM

Thanks for the encouraging word, Christine! The 144.3 is like a date/time stamp? Thursday was day #144 of this year, plus 3 hours? Interesting.

Christine Beadsworth
May 26, 2018 3:22 PM

I am wondering whether 144.30 means add 30 days to the 144th day, which was last Thurs. This would take us to the 174th day which is 23rd June or 06/23, which is a Saturday.
6+23=29, which is the total we got from adding the numbers on the big green egg number plate.

Tera
Tera
May 26, 2018 11:54 PM

Interesting dream, Christine. I’m happy to wait in the hallway while you finish your tea. It makes sense to me that the 144.30 is the price of lite coin, but I guess we’ll have to wait and see.

May 26, 2018 5:20 PM

Christine, I’ll pray, and anyone else can pray, that someone gets a dream/vision of the exact meaning of 144.30. God bless.

Christine Beadsworth
May 25, 2018 1:47 PM

Thanks, Highlander. That is interesting because I wasn’t sure it was currency when I saw that number. Perhaps 144 days plus 3 days? I actually woke 3 hours after the 144th day ended at midnight.
Defintely need the Lord to clarify further!

Richard
Richard
May 25, 2018 3:33 PM

Or 144 hours added to the 144th day gets you to May 30th.

Richard
Richard
May 26, 2018 11:59 PM
Let me try and put a few pieces together to share my current thoughts: 1. EdH stated the big RDD gems are on the other side of the big hill. 2. “My friend” believes the crypto market will top around June 14th. Christine was shown a previous vision of the cafeteria serving from 98 (April 8th) to 164 (June 13th). [Correct me if I’m wrong on this please]. April 8th was clearly the bottom and the beginning of the current rise. If this represents the current crypto rise, then June 13th could be the top. 3. Someone had stated it needs to happen on a Saturday. 4. So certainly adding 30 days to day 144 brings us to Saturday, June 23rd. “One minute” could easily be one month in God’s timing, so this seems to confirm the 23rd. 5. So if cryptos bottomed now and are heading up, then June 23rd may be just on the other side of the top – by about 10 days. This would also mean this overall rise and fall is not done, and we may head up again by even tomorrow. Watch the Asia open closely on Sunday night 9pm EST, as this is often the start of a weekly rise. 6. However we are certainly on the other side of a significant rise [hill] now, as bitcoin hit 10k on May 5th, and has dropped hard to 7300ish. 7. Now if we are headed back up, and if 144.30 is the price of LTC, we could hit that number easily by next Saturday. 8. Additionally if the Purple tea leaves mean anything, like Royalty, June 2nd is the anniversary of the coronation of Queen Elizabeth II. [I may be really reaching here] Additionally I think some have seen RDD hitting 4 cents, and… Read more »
May 27, 2018 4:06 PM

Here is the crypto currency market prophecy which you posted on May 9 from your unnamed friend.

I have a friend I trust who hears from God who states the following:

We now have the benefit of hindsight to know this was a false word because the rally since April 1 did not continue but has dropped almost all the way back to the bottom. Bitcoin hit $7229 today, just $769 from the April low of $6460, down 27% from the May 5 top. To me, that discredits the rest of the word, topping between June 11-18, but we’ll see.

I’m expecting Bitcoin to continue dropping because of the vision I saw of the RSI dropping to the bottom then rising to the top then dropping back to the bottom. The first two moves have completed and the third move is almost completed, but requires the price to drop more.

J J
J J
May 27, 2018 4:28 PM

Thanks James. We need more of this. Too many “prophecies” about cryptos being posted by non-prophets. I believe that some here are posting a true word from the Lord, be it a dream or otherwise. Others…..well, maybe wishful thinking is being posted.

Dennis
Dennis
June 2, 2018 4:52 AM

Which crypto exchange would you recommend for a novice in cryptocurrencies?

Dennis
Dennis
June 4, 2018 7:06 PM

Thanks I appreciate it. Anyone have any experience with next.exchange? Someone at work mentioned it.

Dennis
Dennis
June 5, 2018 7:23 PM

Basically just looking to trade BTC ETN and RDD

Christine Beadsworth
June 5, 2018 4:50 AM

I joined it but not running fully yet so you have to purchase next tokens with eth to trade. Too much hassle so I am waiting for full operation before using.

J J
J J
June 2, 2018 3:21 PM

Gemini has lower fees than Coinbase for using fiat to buy coins, but it does not yet have LTC.

June 2, 2018 4:05 PM

GDAX offers free trades on limit orders.

Colton
Colton
June 2, 2018 12:40 PM

I reccomend coinbase/gdax to get into cryptos and trade BTC or LTC. For other alt coins I mainly use Bittrex and Binance. I think Kucoin is very user friendly too. Depends what coins you want.

May 27, 2018 4:47 PM

Dear James Bailey, please reconsider that the word might not be false. Please do not discredit the word just yet.
Please realise that these markets are rigged
A rally does not have to be continuous, because there can be interruptions within the rally, but it is still technically an overall rally.

We can have a bear market within an overall bull market (a dip within a rally = a bear trap)
In future, we can also have a bull market in an overall bear market (a rally within an overall dip = a bull trap)

May 27, 2018 5:11 PM

I disagree. This has nothing to do with whether or not markets are rigged. The only question is whether or not the prophetic claim that the rally would continue until June was true or false. Since Bitcoin has dropped back close to the original bottom and still dropping, we can safely conclude the prophetic word was false because the opposite happened. Surely a new rally can begin as there will be many more to come, but that’s irrelevant to this point.

May 28, 2018 12:32 AM
Hi James, I remember you posting a comment about seeing Rdd at 0.00000737 Btc which you think equates to $0.049. This is in line with Christopher Harris’s dream of seeing Rdd at $0.04 – $0.05. Can you please check if the numbers 0.00000737 and $0.049 are correct? (If the numbers are correct, by doing some calculations, Rdd at $0.049 would occur when Btc is at $6649, which is quite close to its $7350 value now) By the way, are you still planning to sell Rdd at this price? I think that Christopher Harris was not shown on the sudden spike of Rdd in his dream here. Earlier on, Christopher saw Btc rising to $8900 – $9200. Btc did rise to the price but that was not the peak. The peak values were $9600 and subsequently $10 000 before the drop. By the same token, Christopher have seen the low price of Btc at $6000 and Rdd at $0.0023. However, $6000 may not be the bottom price of Btc ($0.0023 may be the price of Rdd before and after the sudden spike). He may have missed the part when Btc is below $6000 and Rdd suddenly spikes. Quite a number of us have seen Btc numbers below $6000 such as $5730, $5603 or $5306 and $5550. Then how does the Btc $9000 (seen by Christopher) and possibly Ltc at $144.30 (seen by Christine) comes into play here? I can only think of a possible pump and dump case. Whales pumping Btc to $9000 and Ltc to $144.30 before dumping Btc to $6000 and below. 2 nights ago, in a dream, I saw a digital price tag of $5.00. Then it started to rise. I saw the numbers $5.02, $5.05, $5.07, $5.12 and finally $5.15. The price tag seems to indicate the… Read more »
May 28, 2018 12:38 PM

During my prayer time on February 11, I saw a graph of Reddcoin’s price moving up significantly. Then on February 14, I saw RDD at 737, which I interpreted to mean 0.00000737 BTC, but I am just guessing where to put the decimal point, so that might be a wrong assumption. At today’s Bitcoin price of $7,222, RDD would equate to about 5.3 cents, which is in the same range as what Christopher Harris saw recently. Another possible interpretation is 0.000737, which equates to about $5.30 based on todays BTC price, but RDD’s price changes fast as BTC’s price changes. Without knowing where to put the decimal point, the only thing I feel confident about is it confirms RDD moving up significantly because the current price is 0.00000086 BTC.

Francy Carl
Francy Carl
May 29, 2018 10:05 PM

Hi James,

I had this dream around April 23, 2018:

I had a dream where I believe the Holy Spirit or Jesus was teaching me about how to put a decimal point before two zeros(.00). I remember the Lord explaining this to me with such emphasis that I was even thinking in the dream why it was being taught this way since it was so simple. I remember thinking and referencing a decimal.EOD

I knew from the dream it was related to Cryptos… since at that time I was in the process of buying RDD. So I related it to placing my sell order. However, while reading your comment I was reminded of this dream and felt led to share it with you publicly.

Please take it to the Lord for confirmation.

May God keep blessing you abundantly!

May 29, 2018 11:09 PM

That’s awesome to hear how God is helping you and preparing you to prosper in your crypto trading. Thanks for sharing.

May 30, 2018 1:11 AM

Francy, putting an RDD/BTC sell order with a .00 is a very high price, such as been seen around $43. It could indicate Peter’s third spike. If you combine your 0.00 with James’s 737 and Scott’s BTC at $6000, you get RDD/BTC of 0.00737, which is RDD at $44.22.

Pentti7
Pentti7
May 30, 2018 4:32 AM

Maybe the idea was to put decimals, not to count zeroes.

Francy Carl
Francy Carl
May 30, 2018 4:52 PM

Hi Marcio,

The Lord gave me a price to sell. That’s the only sell order I actually have. And it’s when RDD reaches $5 USD.
Before I even purchased RDD, the Lord told me to throw my RDD into the creek. (Psalm 23)… so He usually tells me that when I’m too concerned about something…. like just throw it in the creek and He will take care of it. So I understood that I was not supposed to be concerned with RDD or changing my sell order as btc changes after I purchased them. I believe the dream was to emphasize the importance of placing a decimal… because I literally had no clue at the time how to set up a sell order and how important was to pay attention to the decimal point.

However, I will take your comment to the Lord, perhaps there’s something more He wants to reveal because I felt led to share that dream when I read James comment.

Thanks Marcio!

Gid
Gid
May 9, 2019 2:24 PM

Hello sis! I’ve shared this with another sister in Christ. But your witness about all this is encouraging me. I’ve have my reddcoin on a crypto exchange called Bittrex. I’ve been doing the buying and holding approach. For some time though the sell order has been disabled on Bittrex. I have not had my sell order in due to this. Today after the Lord spoke to me in prayer I decided to check and the conditional sell order which is now called “stop limit” order is functioning.

I’ve set it for when BTC is about 6k and Rdd is about 5$ ! Its exciting to me the Lord told you the same.

It should look something like this :
0.00083333

Though Bittrex has enabled the stop limits (conditional sell orders).
It doesnt seem to be showing up in my “Orders” page.

If you have any advice or help that would be much appreciated.
God bless you

ScottyAUS
ScottyAUS
May 30, 2018 8:35 PM

Marcio and Francy, 0.00 is not far off from what god has shown me. Its just not a high 0.007 but on the lower end of the scale. I’m thinking James number of 737 could be what he posted 0.000737. I think James might be getting out earlier than some of us. I’m pretty sure we are not supposed to have the same price and this is how the Holy Spirit is spreading it around.
Scott

May 31, 2018 2:11 AM

I don’t have a clear interpretation of 737, but perhaps it means 0.000737 BTC. I have not considered setting my sell price there, but perhaps I should. Most of the RDD prices shared by others have been lower than that, so I’m wondering why you said I would be getting out earlier than some others.

May 30, 2018 10:25 PM

IMPORTANT VIDEO
Claims that BTC price changes direction on the 6th of every month. BTC price may change direction on 6th June 2018

Colton
Colton
May 31, 2018 6:09 PM

I watched this and researched it myself, very interesting! Thanks for the video link

May 31, 2018 7:49 PM

Fred, great video. So if June 6 could be start of BTC rise, what is the expected BTC bottom, support level, or fib for June 5? Around $6300? …for Fred, Ed, Colton, anyone to answer.

BDesta
BDesta
May 31, 2018 10:37 PM

Hi Marcio, BTC price might go down to $6500 which i don’t believe, i think it will stay around $7300 area……. but what I am thinking now is almost everyone on http://www.tradingview.com is talking about june 6……..now the really big players know about this and they are going to make it look like BTC is going to 20K once again, the weather is nice, FIFA 2018 is starting on 14th of June….. people are buying the hype and the price goes up until 15K area and suddenly the whales will drop BTC back to 5K area and the bear market will continue till November and BTC will go to 35k.

Andrew
Andrew
May 30, 2018 8:45 PM

.0007 I also got the same number and. 000737 which is very high which cannot be executed if it is maximum top……. What I received I said

May 30, 2018 11:49 PM

Scotty, I forgot who, but one Z3er had a dream where 0.000555, I think, was the top in which the sell order partially filled. Depending on the BTC price, this could be the top of the 1st or 2nd spike. So, I am thinking 0.000737 is above the top of 1st spike.

ScottyAUS
ScottyAUS
May 31, 2018 12:10 AM

Marcio, that sounds about right for the first spike. I think someone saw the first spike at 2.22. so 0.000555 would fit that. I think I am waiting for the second or third spike. I have my sell orders in based on what I have been shown so that way I am in agreement with the Holy Spirit. I would rather wait, then do the wrong thing and then have regret that I didn’t follow the Holy Spirits lead.
Scott

May 31, 2018 8:06 AM

Scotty, BTC price would be only $4000 if $2.22 = 0.000555btc when Rdd spike.

May 31, 2018 11:39 AM

John, I think the best indicator so far is from Jeff whose target sell price for RDD is $1.97, and after praying, I think his wife got really clearly 5743, which they understood was the BTC price for that target. That’s a limit sell order of 0.00034. BTC price will change during spike, but I don’t think by much given the speed of the 1st spike. So far, I am taking the 1st spike top is slightly over $3, per Manny’s dream of smoke over $3 and Christopher’s dream of dad coming out of house with phone in hand. Based on this, we can have an educated guess of what the RDD price will be when we sell at our own sell order ratio and whether it could be in 1st spike or later.

May 31, 2018 12:57 PM

Thanks for your view, Marcio.

William
William
May 31, 2018 2:02 AM

Marcia,
If my memory is correct, it was Maria saw 555. But she did not say it is 0.000555. My understanding is that 0.000555btc is not a confirmed top of the first spike of RDD.

William
William
May 31, 2018 2:03 AM

Edit: ” Marcio “

May 31, 2018 3:09 AM

Hi Marcia, Brian Crowley saw only 65% of his rdd sell order got through when he possibly sold at 0.000556. https://z3news.com/w/big-green-egg-pointing-large-nest-egg-coming/#comment-137727

May 31, 2018 3:10 AM

Sorry, I mean Marcio.

May 31, 2018 11:22 AM

Thanks, John. I’ll jot that down.

May 28, 2018 2:04 AM
Dear James Bailey, here is a repost of part of that prophecy: Richard May 10, 2018 3:46 AM On a separate note: I have a friend I trust who hears from God who states the following: 1. Cryptos will continue to rally in May/June as we are completing wave 5 of current cycle. 2. The crypto top will be between June 11-18, and this is when I plan to sell most of what I have. 3. Cryptos will begin to drop after June 11-18, and the Bottom is September with Bitcoin reaching $2000 and Litecoin at $58. 4. Cryptos will take off again by the end of year. The following coins will reach the levels states by the June top: Litecoin: $800-$1000 Soc: $1 and above Cob: $3 and above Bitcoin: $27,000 and above PPT: $ 90-$100 XLR: $50 and above He saw BTC topping between June 11-18. This might be in line with some other recent prophecies that claim that RDD might spike anytime between June 22 and June 29. Remember the prophetic revelations that RDD spikes near the bottom of the BTC $30k hill? From all this information, I might assume that BTC peaks between June 11 – 18, but RDD peaks between June 22 -29 when BTC is on a downward spiral. Please remember that the current BTC dip does not mean that BTC is not rallying – we could be experiencing a short term dip within a LONG TERM Bull Market. I wonder where the BTC $12k+ to $4k+ cycle fits in this description. We might have a short rally, then a dip to $4k+, before the huge BTC rally begins around June 11 -18. I feel that the June 11 – 18 dates are special, because we have the proposed North Korea meeting on June… Read more »
May 28, 2018 12:47 PM

My point was only regarding the price history, not the future possibilities. The rally from the April 1 low ended on May 5 as the price has dropped 27% and still dropping and looks like it might even drop below the April low. That’s a crash, not a continuation of the rally. I am expecting a new rally to begin when it hits bottom.

Ed H
Ed H
May 27, 2018 9:31 AM

June is also the 6th month. 6/23 = 29. Probably a stretch but it fits.

Christopher Harris
May 24, 2018 11:49 PM

Awesome thanks for sharing Christine. I am hoping it is sooner rather than later!

Christopher Harris
May 25, 2018 12:05 AM

The Lord’s will and perfect timing be done. It’d be good if what I saw in the above post was after the fact and the RDD rise had already happened. Thanks again Christine.

Christopher Harris
May 25, 2018 10:34 AM

I checked a note I wrote down last night coming out of a dream I forgot to mention. It was “liquidate $3 hold for us”. I don’t remember exactly what happened in the dream but I believe the feeling was people will liquidate their holdings after the $3 spike but I’ll be holding on for the price the Lord gave me to be fulfilled and to not worry when that time comes but be trusting in Him. I can imagine people could worry if there is a dip after $3 is reached before the next spike as if their order is higher they may think their order wont go through. Seek the Lord and trust in Him. I know when $3 comes to wait for my order to be fulfilled and not to be concerned. This could go with what you said about people taking an earlier exit Christine (though there could be earlier than that). Follow what the Lord is guiding you. God bless, Christopher.

May 25, 2018 12:44 AM

Thank you so much Christine for sharing your dream. I see the trading volume of Rdd is now ranked 3rd at bittrex, giving us much hope that the huge spike would be sooner rather than later.

May 25, 2018 3:58 AM

Litecoin is trading at around 0.0161 bitcoin. Assuming the number $144.30 Christine saw is the value of litecoin when rdd rises, we divide 144.30 by 0.0161 which would give a bitcoin value of close to $9000. Christopher Harris saw bitcoin at $9000 earlier today. So the first spike of rdd to $2.22-$3 range may occur when bitcoin is at $9000. The second rdd spike to $5 when bitcoin is below $6000 may take place later. Just my own thoughts and interpretation.

May 24, 2018 11:45 PM

Thank you Christine for comforting words. It is such a treasure to read about people’s Spirit filled dreams. Thank you, Lord. I needed some good news.

Christine Beadsworth
May 26, 2018 1:49 PM

I would just like to say that after further reflection, I was wrong to say examining the tea bag contents was akin to the practice of reading tea leaves. This is an ungodly practice and is done in a teacup by a fortune teller after the person wanting the reading has drunk the tea (which is made with loose leaf tea). It would have been better for me to say I was examining the interior of the teabag to determine what kind of tea I would be drinking – or what cup I would be drinking of. The leaves indicated I would be receiving wealth through Reddcoin and ‘winning the game’ so to speak, due to the royal flush.

Matthew
Matthew
May 26, 2018 2:07 PM

I interpreted just as you did seeing the reading of the tea leaves as a revealing of the future. I believe those that have read your posts know your heart and that nothing foul was in it
Thanks for expressing the humility you have in being careful not to offend anyone.
Your posts are prophetic stirring and a blessing
Please continue to release to us as the Lord Leads

May 26, 2018 2:44 PM

Well said, Matthew.

SAC
SAC
May 26, 2018 10:08 PM

I most certainly agree!

S. Renee Felder
Renee
May 24, 2018 11:29 AM

All, I have attached an article that possibly explains why there has been a drop in price over the last couple of days. Perhaps….at least in the natural it sheds some light on what is going on.
Blessings and Shalom.

Simple Man
Simple Man
May 23, 2018 10:42 AM

John McAfee just gave an interview and he believes that cryptocurrency prices will explode this year. He said that what we’ve seen in the past is nothing compared to what’s coming. I’d have to say that RDD at $5.00 would fit that description.

Jeff W
Jeff W
May 23, 2018 9:43 AM

Regarding sell order sizes, I have no problem believing that you could have a sell order in for millions of Reddcoins and when the price of Reddcoin exceeds your selling price by even a few cents, your sell order will be picked cleaner than a rat carcass on buzzard hill so fast that you’ll hear a sonic boom. You must believe that if God is gracious enough to get you into this gig, He will fully see it through, otherwise this whole Z3 Reddcoin thing is nothing but machinations from the flesh of men. Have Faith.

ScottyAUS
ScottyAUS
May 22, 2018 6:56 PM
Hi everyone. I have held off posting anything on this new thread as I have been hoping for more confirmation from anyone else regarding updates for RDD. I had the following two dreams on Sunday and Monday mornings. First one was quite thought provoking for me when I woke up and I think it might help you all if I share it. I have been shown all along that RDD spike would come after a big move in Silver. So when I read this thread from Christopher, the dream felt ok in my spirit but the interpretation has something about it that seems to have put everyone off. In my dream, I was in a room with people and there were Tv screens and computer screens and iPads etc that people are using. I then saw a person (don’t recall if it was a man or woman) running around the room and with a move of their hand, they started breaking all the screens. I was watching this thinking, “Why are you doing this?” but I couldn’t stop it. I then knew they were doing it so people wouldn’t know what was going to happen and when. I then thought, “Why would you do that? People need to know whether it is bad or good and then they can pray and thank God for it.” I then remembered I still had my phone in my pocket so this person couldn’t break it. I could still see and hear with my personal phone, so that’s what I would have to rely on. End of dream. I am sure this dream about broken screens was for RDD as I was concerned about everyone being frustrated and not to veer off from their own revelations about RDD. I had a feeling this dream… Read more »
Anthony Treffers
Anthony Treffers
May 23, 2018 9:40 AM

ScottyAUS, I was thinking this: If the second dream pertained to Reddcoin, the 1,5 hours of overtime might mean pulling your money back to reinvest in Bitcoin, perhaps even for a small loss, ro reinvest in Reddcoin later for a profit when it goes to $ 5.

ScottyAUS
ScottyAUS
May 23, 2018 7:58 PM

Anthony, there is a possibility with that.
I’m seeing it match up with silver more though as overtime is penalty rates but can be read as over time also. The crane lifting the load is white but the hook is red. I do believe they are around the same time.
Scott

Eldon
Eldon
May 23, 2018 11:38 AM

Scotty I keep reflecting on your 1st dream. It may just refer to Reddcoin but it may also concern all inputs concerning the various markets. The silence of new dreams and visions concerning Reddcoin recently is almost deafening. Broken screens? As to the cell phone in the pocket….recently I began hearing the scripture in 2Kings 13:18-19. “You should have struck the ground 5 or 6 times.”
Because of past disappointments, such as FAZ, I was being fairly conservative in my Reddcoin purchases and trying not to exhibit greed. However, because of the message my personal phone was paging me I have more than doubled my holdings and this morning went all in with ETN and RDD bids. I thought this personal application of your dream may be of help to some as the whole community awaits the outcome this venture. Emphasis being each investor has
to act according to their own inner persuasion.

ScottyAUS
ScottyAUS
May 23, 2018 7:53 PM

Eldon, totally agree with you on this. We need to follow our inner voice in everything and not let another persons view or interpretation of what they are seeing take away from what we are personally seeing. This is one thing I have learnt the hard way. I wont go into how as it was quite painful and I continually have to make sure I don’t fall into the same trap again. This happened in the old testament a lot and should be a way of confirming everything. We have the Holy Spirit now to give us the OK on what we are doing and I am constantly reminded by the Holy Spirit that what I am doing is not about the Money but about hearing his voice myself and seeing other voices out there if they are sheep or Goats or wolves. I had a silver wolf in a dream last week I had to chase off.
Scott