Prophetic dream shows precious metals prices spiking before spike in Reddcoin

On May 18, Z3er Fredrik R shared the following dream, which I interpreted to mean the coming spike in Reddcoin (RDD) prices will be preceded by a big spike in silver and gold prices. Here is Fredrik’s comment:

I quite seldom remember dreams when I wake up but a few nights ago I had some dreams that was still clear in my mind when I woke up.

The first relevant one was as follows: the Swedish soccer star Zlatan Ibrahimovic was the main character in the dream (I’m Swedish too). He recently transfered to Los Angeles Galaxy as their main goal maker star. LA Galaxy was playing a game and the referee had just blown for a free kick for Galaxy. There was some commotion going on, hot discussions among the players, and while this was happening Zlatan put the ball down and with just one fast and hard kick he scored a goal. Everyone was caught by surprise, it happened so fast. Then I woke up, but fall asleep again and had this short dream: Me and Zlatan went together into a locker room. The floor was messy, looked like crashed glass or something. Zlatan was in a very good mood, he had his white Galaxy dress on but I was going to put a bright red jersey on. EOD.

Well, there are a few things that I think make the dream relevant to RDD. First, a soccer star in LA Galaxy scores when noone expects it. It could relate to the RDD rocket suddenly going up beyond the moon and far out into the galaxy.

The next sequence makes the connection to RDD with the bright red t-shirt. The pieces of glass and litter on the floor could maybe mean other coins had crashed at this time?

The name Zlatan means gold, and his last name relates to Abraham and he was for sure wealthy. He is married to Helena Seger, her last name meaning “victory”!
I didn’t get any numbers at all, and when I read about Zlatan I didn’t find anything that stood out. He has number 9 on his jersey. Born 10/3/1981. 1+9+8+1 equals 19 though…

I can’t say this is a dream from God, but I can’t rule it out either. I do have asked for confirmation regarding RDD and this is the only dream with any relevance that I have got so far, and I felt encouraged from it.

God bless you all Z3ers! I say as Q, Where we go one, we go all. 🙂
And God bless you Christopher for your honesty and sincerity and humble heart for all you put out for our benefit. As with all words, it is up to each individual believer to judge for himself what to receive and what to reject, as the Spirit leads. Shalom!

I interpreted Fredrik’s first dream as a sudden move up in precious metals because Zlatan’s name means gold and his jersey was white (silver is the white metal). Scoring a sudden goal during commotion and hot discussions during a pause in the game sounds like a sudden spike in metals prices during a time of commotion and fighting in the world, perhaps a military conflict disrupting world financial markets. This confirms the scenario I am expecting to see coming soon.

I believe his second dream reveals events happening after a crash in world financial markets, symbolized by the broken glass on the floor. Gold and silver prices will be high at that time, symbolized by Zlatan being in a very good mood and wearing his white Galaxy uniform.  After these events, Fredrick was going to put on a bright red jersey, which sounds like a reference to Reddcoin, showing Reddcoin’s big price increase happens after the spike in metals and crash in equities. This confirms we’re not quite there yet, as shown in Christopher Harris recent dreams.

In addition to the crash in financial markets and spike in metals prices, other prophetic insights have shown the following events precede the spike in Reddcoin.

• Wild price volatility, as shown by Christine Beadsworth’s kite dream
  • Crash of a big wave in crypto currency markets, as shown by Ed H’s dream about finding red gems on the other side of huge sand dune
  • Big drop in Reddcoin prices, as shown by Christopher Harris’ dream about a red bar of soap falling to the floor

Although I have not been shown any dates, I believe it’s possible all these events could happen this year because of a prophetic vision I saw earlier this year showing Bitcoin’s RSI dropping far below 30 then rising far above 70. The daily RSI has already dropped below the bottom, currently at 28.5, so the first part of what I saw might be fulfilled soon. If so, a big rally should follow afterwards as the RSI moves way up above 70. I was not shown the time period for the chart, but I believe it was the daily chart since it is not as volatile as the shorter time periods.

I can only speculate here, but I think it’s possible Bitcoin could soon drop into the $5,000 range, then spike way up, possibly reaching the $30,000 target revealed to Christopher Harris. That would be a big move in a short time, but he saw it moving up fast. If that happens, it would set the stage for crypto prices crashing in August, fulfilling what David Sr saw in a vision at the start of this year, which seemed to be confirmed by Z3er Renee when she saw August 25 would be a great time to sow to the harvest. Perhaps that’s when Bitcoin drops to about $2,000, which would fulfill the crash of Christopher Harris’ third wave. If all those events happen, it would set the stage for the big moves up in Reddcoin, fulfilling what Christine, Ed and Christopher saw, and the big move up in Electroneum, as revealed to Christopher Harris.

Prophetic insights only reveal partial information, such as prices without dates, so this is not a recommendation for investing. This information is offered only as a starting point for prayerful consideration.

ed h
June 12, 2018 7:21 PM

I had a dream about a month ago that I believe confirms this. We were at a Hotel meeting room. When I say we I mean there were Z3 members there. I recognized some people by their profile pictures. We were all wearing red clothes. It seemed like a Christmas party but I don’t think it was Christmas time.
We were seated at round tables and eating food from the buffet.During dinner a bunch of silver balloons and silver streamers were let loose. After the balloons hit the ceiling we all started to celebrate. We were all excited and cheering. I was praying for a dream on RDD so the silver part I ignored at first. Something to pray about.

SAC
SAC
June 13, 2018 2:16 PM

When RDD finally does spike and we have something to celebrate, maybe we as Z3ers should all meet somewhere and celebrate together, giving thanks together for what the Lord has done!!!

Todd Henderson
Todd Henderson
June 14, 2018 12:02 AM

I know the perfect Christian Camp tucked away in the Appalachian Mountains. We are heading there in the morning to baptize my daughter, God is Good. And Great.

Bill F
Bill F
June 14, 2018 7:05 AM

I fervently agree with you SAC, Sonia and Todd. Let’s by faith start to lay some plans. Will need to be reasonably near a larger airport to accomodate those flying in from all over the globe.

June 13, 2018 6:16 PM

Great idea SAC !

Christine Beadsworth
Christine Beadsworth
June 13, 2018 5:44 AM

to me, this indicates that Reddcoin spike happens, which is why we are celebrating, and then even while we are celebrating, the silver prices go up.

Ed H
Ed H
June 13, 2018 10:35 AM

Christine,
Your 98 and 164 if this is correct happened today.
Today is the 164th day of the year and LTC is under $98. Credit goes to Richard because he came up with this idea.

June 13, 2018 11:07 AM

Ed! If BTC continues to go to $6000, it now looks like RDD will not hit Christopher’s $0.0023 at this time. However, LTC would be under $89 with current LTC/BTC at 0.01447. This gives me hope that RDD could spike on this downturn and we can then buy LTC at the prophetic prices.

ed h
June 13, 2018 11:14 AM

Not sure brother. June 23rd is on my watch though. It adds up to 29.
Sixth month plus the 23rd day and it lands on a Saturday.

Jason V
Jason V
June 13, 2018 11:34 AM

YES, we should really keep an eye out for the prophetic 89ish LTC, were almost there, LTC 93ish now I think.
I’d like to remind ya’ll that Chris saw 6k BTC with RDD .0023 then up to 30k btc so I think it’s implied that that particular 6kBTC is the 1 before 30k, IMO it won’t be the next 6k but I could be wrong.

Corrine
Corrine
June 13, 2018 12:31 PM

Litecoin just hit $89.50!!

Christine Beadsworth
Christine Beadsworth
June 13, 2018 11:35 AM

oh my! Thanks Ed. I knew it was the 164th day but hadn’t checked LTC.

John McCanada
John McCanada
June 13, 2018 10:52 AM

Ed or Christine B
What were those numbers in relationship to again pls?

ed h
June 13, 2018 11:18 AM

Those numbers came from here dream about her son and her getting food. The tickets had 98 and 164 on them. Richard came up with the idea of them being possible days to watch or possible LTC values to watch , or maybe a combination of both.

Jason V
June 13, 2018 11:59 AM

Thanks Ed h & Christine! 98 4/9ish was an uptrend start for many cryptos IE LTC/RDD maybe 6/13-6/14 will follow suite?
I use this website for date calculations FYI https://www.timeanddate.com

Ed H
Ed H
June 13, 2018 8:27 AM

Christine, could mean that. I am not sure. Scotty posted a dream he had that was very similar to this. He trades silver so that is what got my attention.

June 12, 2018 8:38 PM

Great dream Ed ! Thanks for sharing !

June 13, 2018 10:28 AM
I had two fleeting dreams after praying about Reddcoin. The first one involved people diving into a turbulently flowing river in the opposite direction, upstream. One person was wearing horizontal black and white stripes. When I awoke, I searched the internet for the significance of “upstream.” All I found was how salmon spawn upstream. The pockets in the sand where they lay their eggs are called redds. Salmon do this in November. Maybe someone on Z3 has already pointed this out or had a similar dream, I’m not always up to date or thorough on reading the large influx of comments. Another meaning for redd is to tidy up or put in order. It’s an archaic Pennsylvania Dutch term. That might explain Christopher’s dream about fall cleanup of leaves. I also prayed for a dream awhile ago, and had a quick holographic vision of a red jetstream shooting up quickly to the right. Immediately afterwards, I saw a volcano that spewed out red lava, a very large and forceful eruption. That might be the sequence of events, that a volcano erupts after the Reddcoin upsurge, and may explain the significance of the ash tree in Christopher’s dream. Perhaps someone here has other interpretations for these visions, I felt strongly I was supposed to share these today. I also had a vision awhile ago with shimmering silver halographic tissue stuffed in gift bags, waving, as if a wind was blowing When I awoke, the Lord said to prepare to invest in “paper silver.” I could use some direction on how to trade SLV or USLV, as I’m not too savvy or confident on taking positions, but I felt like He was leading me personally to pursue ETFs, not physical silver. Any guidance from experienced traders would be greatly appreciated….
June 13, 2018 6:06 PM

Hi Carolanne,
SLV typically reflects the performance of the price of silver. So if you believe that silver will go up, you can buy SLV and profit from the rise of silver price.

USLV offers leveraged exposure to silver futures . It does not offer exposure to spot silver prices but to an index comprised of future contracts. It seeks to replicate 3x the S&P GSCI silver index. This is for short term and risk tolerant traders.

You can also buy SLV long call options if you know how to trade options. It is another leveraged instrument .

Personally , I have bought SLV long call options a few weeks ago and I am planning on buying additional ones …..as silver will go up. Timing is always tricky. Maria got a word that silver and gold will go up this summer….but it may go up in the fall ?? That is the tricky part since options expire at specified dates.

Hope this helps !
Blessings !

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
June 13, 2018 10:37 PM

I like uslv and dslv (3x etf) funds fir silver much better than options. They aren’t sensitive to getting the timing correct. SNS

June 13, 2018 9:13 PM

Thank you, Sonia. I’ll look into SLV calls, I appreciate the guidance. I believe sometime in July-Sept are the months to watch for silver to move up, based on what the Lord has shown me and what he’s revealing to others on this site

Ed H
Ed H
June 14, 2018 11:05 AM

I agree with SNS. Options on silver are tough. If the timing is off or silver goes sideways your options go down because of time decay.
Technically right now silver is in a triangle formation. I am not 100% sure on which one it could be . The down and up trends intersect close to end of Oct and end of Nov/Dec. If silver stays in this pattern we could see some price movements .
Today silver has gone above the trend line. Could be a good short position time. But again for me it is too risky.

June 14, 2018 1:19 PM

Thanks, Ed H-I’m still scratching my head when trying to figure it out. Thank you for your advice on a moderate approach-everything in moderation is a Godly approach. Thank the Lord as he guides me, and reminds me to trust Him and not to hang on too tightly as everything we have is His. A July-Sept spike is what I’ve been shown, so I’m on my mark, getting ready. But I agree-options might be for those with experience-the high rollers, risk takers, and heavy hitters. Even though In my flesh, i would love a ride in a 911, I think I’ll stay in the slow lane, as that was where He has me, and He’s at the wheel. But I do believe the 3x ETFs are for this season, and physical silver for later on, down the road, for me personally, and to share with all of you.

Ed H
Ed H
June 15, 2018 11:20 AM

Wow, should have taken my own advice the slv puts are up big today. Next Friday up 400%

June 15, 2018 3:58 PM

I see that, EdH I have a good feeling you will benefit on your next instinctive decision, with the Lord at the wheel.

Christine Beadsworth
Christine Beadsworth
June 13, 2018 11:41 AM

thanks, Carolanne. ‘Upstream’ speaks to me about moving in the opposite direction to the general flow, which is down.

June 13, 2018 1:28 PM

Great point, Christine. I thought of that-going up while the rest of the coins were rapidly declining.

Mike k
Mike k
June 13, 2018 12:56 PM

Interesting that one person wearing prison attire (black and white horizontal stripes) was singled out

June 14, 2018 12:44 PM

Interesting indeed, Mike k. Yes, It looked like a prison jumpsuit on a male figure-he was the most prominent figure diving in. Any thoughts?

June 12, 2018 5:03 PM

James, thanks for the new post. My hope of RDD spiking is for this current downturn because of Christopher’s dream that the council was ‘telling homeowners to clean up their autumn leaves” when RDD suddenly went to $3.00.

This current June would be a good time for that since a likely August crash would be end of winter where Christopher lives in Australia.

Casey Toda
Casey
June 12, 2018 4:50 PM

I am not sure as to what has been saying about crypto lately because He has not specifically been talking to me about that, however regarding silver, He has made it very clear that is the primary focus of investment and that I believe He is saying it will do very well soon but to buy it up while the prices are low because these prices are a gift for us to stock up but the prices will not always be this low so we are not to take it for granted. Many have just assumed the silver and gold prices will just sit at the current levels indefinitely but when they really start to move, many will regret not purchasing when they had the chance.

Philip- Sydney
Philip- Sydney
June 12, 2018 7:00 PM

Thanks Casey
I’ll take your advice

June 19, 2018 11:53 AM

I think the spike in silver and gold, as interpreted by the dream of Fredrik R on May 18, was fulfilled by silver spike to $17.23 on June 14 and gold spike to $1311. Both have had a big drop since. Equities have been dropping since June 11. Bitcoin and other cryptos bottomed on June 13. I believe prerequisites for the RDD spike have occurred.

S. Renee Felder
Renee
June 14, 2018 11:34 AM

I heard from the Lord a couple of days ago….there will be a quick spike up for RDD and then down again. I believe this will happen at least once sometime this summer….before the end of August. What I heard may confirm what Christopher and others are seeing for the short term. I am not a professional trader so the strategies I am receiving are probably more conservative than some. I believe what RDD earns from the spike up is what I will use to ‘Sow to Harvest” in BTC late August.

June 14, 2018 12:16 PM

Renee, so a quick spike is 4 cents or $5? Even a 4 cent spike does not fill a huge need. God bless.

S. Renee Felder
Renee
June 14, 2018 1:35 PM

I am not sensing $5 before August. But possibly more than 4 cents….I was prompted to do a sell order for 30 cents. All of this is a process. This is not supposed to be a get rich quick scheme. Instead it’s a steady process, but with specific strategy from the Lord along the way.

June 14, 2018 3:06 PM

Renee, God forbid Z3ers seek to be rich and risk losing their soul. We need to pay off debt and fulfill our destiny in setting up safe havens, or other projects directed by God. We need to know if we should cancel our original sell orders and set much lower orders. If it’s 30 cents, then great. If it is $3.00, then great. It is imperative to know what to set our orders for with very limited funds. We’ll pray for more confirmation. God bless.

David Sr.
David Sr.
June 13, 2018 1:20 PM

Thanks, James, great post. Just curious if there has been any recent insight or words concerning Tron?

mem
mem
June 13, 2018 5:43 PM

Hi All – how much electroneum do yall have? I know many have sold it off and waiting until later to get it. How many units of ETN will you procure at the right time? Ive started mining it, ETN recently switched to the Cryptonight_v7 algo same as Monero. Just looking for rough order magnitude of ETN quanitity to hold. I think the highest price suggested for ETN (from previous articles) is around $68 per

Jeremy Stager
Jeremy Stager
June 14, 2018 11:41 AM

I still have over 1,000 ETN in my paper offline wallet, i have a computer mining too, right now i use nicehash and it mines bitcoin and you can buy any other currency like that. I recently bought DIGNITY (DIG) its only like 10 cents right now, Also got like 50,500 coins of DynamicCoin its real cheap like that only costs like $20 dollars to get 50k coins, both of those are traded on livecoin.net. Electroneum i want to store up on though it is at a real low price to buy right now at just 1.5 cents.

Mark F
Mark F
June 12, 2018 3:42 PM

Correct me if I don’t remember correctly.
I thought David Sr saw a small rally in the summer but nothing big.
Then possibly in the fall or winter it would rally like last year.

Jason V
Jason V
June 13, 2018 12:37 PM

LTC has just hit 89. Also RDD is around .004$ which I think Chris Harris saw that in a dream then rebounding to .006 also we are around Christine’s #164, which may mean day of year, her last 98# (4/9ish) I think it was was around a bottom. I could cover my BTC shorts now and buy stuff but I was thinking BTC was going lower first, maybe not, not sure what I should do now. Plz pray for all of ours direction.

Christopher Harris
June 13, 2018 3:30 PM

Yes Jason I saw 0.004 to 0.006 earlier. Just woke up from a dream where the market made a turn around. I saw BTC spike up hard from a drop just now in dream. I don’t know exactly when it’ll happen. I saw Rdd was at 0.0065 after it had gone up quickly. Could occur at/near 6k. Christopher.

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
June 13, 2018 5:53 PM

Dear Christopher Harris, it might be safe for me to assume that your previous dream of BTC and RDD drops were actually 3 separate moves, not one. I am beginning to feel that God deliberately gives you the information in this format, to confuse the enemy.

– The move to $6000 BTC might be happening now.
– The move to RDD at 0.0023 “might” occur later, when BTC drops to $4k+, after hitting the $12k+ hill. Even Technical analysts see $4400 as a support level for BTC.
– BTC shooting up to $30k might signify that this move up in BTC is from the $4k+ bottom, NOT this current $6k bottom.

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
June 13, 2018 10:28 PM

C.F., um….if it’s being presented by the Lord in a deliberate manner to confuse the enemy (assuming your premise is correct for the sake of argument…) …..why try to then solve the puzzle on a public forum? That’s not logically self consistent…🤤 SNS

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
June 14, 2018 12:09 PM

Dear SNS, I don’t think it matters anymore, if we try to solve the puzzle or not, because BTC has already dropped to the $6k range. It feels as if we are almost at the bottom , even though there is possibility for prices to drop a bit more, before the reversal.

Christopher Harris
June 13, 2018 8:03 PM

It’s either that or what I saw happens at a different time with a hit and rebound from 6k and that price in RDD. The way the Lord is giving me things I mostly can’t figure out the correct sequence myself, I hope I’ll get better at understanding and it could be something like you said. I woke from a dream and saw my Bittrex got hacked into even though I have an authenticator and I got notified by alert email someone logged in. I saw they moved RDD into ETN, showing ETN at Bittrex interestingly. Hope it doesn’t go to plan for the enemy but changing my pass etc. God bless. Christopher.

Robert
Robert
June 17, 2018 4:57 PM
A short presentation for z3 readers about how hackers can compromise an account with Google Authenticator enabled. I. How people are tricked to access a phishing site. 1) Instead of writing the address of the website in the address bar of the browser, many write the address on a search engine like google and click on a phishing site link. Another method used by hackers is by sending a phishing e-mail with a link to a phishing site. 2) In the 2nd method, even if the user writes correctly the address of the exchange, can still be redirected to a phishing website. This method is called DNS hijack. Domain Name Service (DNS) is the service used to convert site names of hosts to IP addresses. Practically when you access a site through the browser, the Domain Name Service (DNS) of your Internet Service Provider (ISP) makes the association between the website name and the IP and directs you to that website. When the DNS is hacked, users are redirected to a phishing website. There are many DNS’s. Every Internet Service Provider has its own DNS. This DNS is hosted on a server of your Internet Service Provider, so you can’t avoid this hack. DNS can be changed by users. For instance, many changed the DNS of their ISP with Google Public DNS. Unfortunately, recently, Google DNS was hacked and all users who used it and have accessed MyEtherWallet, have been redirected to a MyEtherWallet phishing site. The same method was used recently with EtherDelta exchange. There is also some free DNS’s like Norton ConnectSafe or Comodo Secure DNS to protect against malware and phishing attempts and supposedly that are harder to hack than ISP’s DNS’s. I personally don’t trust them because being big DNS’s, are also a point of attraction… Read more »
John McCanada
John McCanada
June 17, 2018 9:00 PM

A buddy of mine from our group just had 100,000 ETN stolen from his Crytopia exchange yesterday, this sound very similar to what he just told me… I just sent him this info….he put in a ticket with Crytopia and he’s on his own….was the basic response….

Robert
Robert
June 19, 2018 8:29 AM
I’m sorry for your friend’s loss. A bigger problem than losing coins is psychological trauma caused by theft. It’s important for him to find out how he lost the coins so it will not be repeated in the future. Every web browser keeps the history of sites which have been accessed. Tell him to look very carefully at the history of the browser and to compare with the real address of the exchange because phishing sites have a letter changed in the address. For instance instead of “a” has “á” or instead of “y” has “i”, something that is not very obvious. And to look at the history for a longer period, not just the last access. I suspect he has an antivirus with real-time protection. He can also scan his computer with some antivirus that don’t have real-time protection (are called On-Demand Virus Scanners). The computer must have only one antivirus with real-time protection. Two antiviruses with real-time protection conflict one with each other and will crash the Windows. The best On-Demand Virus Scanners are Emsisoft Emergency Kit https://www.emsisoft.com/en/software/eek/, Malwarebytes Anti-Malware https://www.malwarebytes.com/ (it has real-time protection but can be disabled from the settings), Kaspersky Virus Removal Tool https://www.kaspersky.com/downloads/thank-you/free-virus-removal-tool. This are freeware and can be used to scan the computer from time to time for a second opinion because as many viruses go undetected through the real-time antivirus protection. Many antivirus companies give on-demand antiruses as freeware and antiviruses with real-time protection as paid products. If the antivirus finds infected files, the user must be careful what to delete. Other than signature-based scanning, the antivirus has a heuristic engine that detects viruses that are not in the database with signatures, using behavioral analyze. Heuristic engine display many times false posivives… erroneous detection. And you can delete a legitimate file which… Read more »
mem
mem
June 17, 2018 10:53 PM

Ouch, with that much ETN and the time to sell it being some time off still, probably better to store on a paper wallet.while waiting to liquidate it

Robert
Robert
June 22, 2018 8:51 AM

Paper wallets are good if you know how to create them safely. 99% from articles and youtube videos show how to generate paper wallets online, which is dangerous because the private key can be compromised. Even the developers of this paper wallets generators don’t recommend to generate paper wallets online. Sites from which the paper wallet can be generated aloso contain an archive with the paper wallet generator which can be downloaded to run it offline. For maximum security people should download a version of paper wallet generator and to run it from a USB stick or other external drive on a PC that is not connected to the Internet, running the generator page in an incognito window (or private window) with the browser extensions switched off. If the computer has no viruses this method is safe. The safest method of generating paper wallets is from a Linux Live CD (this method allow 100% safety of the private keys). After printing, the paper wallet should be deleted with a special program to rewrite the file so it can no longer be recovered. Simple deletion is not enough because the HDD gets to someone else, the paper wallet can be recovered. Many times I recovered files deleted by mistake. Paper wallet must not be kept on the HDD of the computer (because viruses can steal the private keys). If you want to keep the PDF with the paper wallet in electronic format on an external hard drive, then the file should be encrypted or password protected (even WinRAR has the option to put passwords on files).

June 22, 2018 6:19 PM

Thanks Robert ! I was getting ready to generate a paper wallet for my ETNs…. thanks for sharing ! Much appreciated !

aaron1
aaron1
June 18, 2018 11:14 AM

Thank you for taking the time to write such an extensive warning. I know it took you some time. Very appreciated.

Philip- Sydney
Philip- Sydney
June 17, 2018 10:58 PM

Thanks Robert
I will be much more careful now.
Are VPNs any use
Phil
Added this to avast

Robert
Robert
June 21, 2018 9:25 AM

VPNs are good especially when you connect to public Wi-Fi networks. Someone on the same network, or the person in control of the network you’re using, could intercept your information while you’re connected. A VPN creates a secure, encrypted connection, which can be thought of as a tunnel between your computer and a server operated by the VPN service. While you’re connected to a VPN, all your network traffic passes through this protected tunnel, and no one, not even your ISP, can see your traffic. I have noticed in recent years that almost all companies who sells antivirus have VPN in their offer. VPN’s use their own DNS services. IT security companies have VPN’s with additional features. DNS used by VPN supposedly is more difficult to hijack than the DNS of the ISP. Another feature is that DNS used by VPN has a blacklist with sites that have viruses and phishing sites. Basically if you don’t access internet from public Wi-Fi networks, you don’t need to pay for a VPN. When you are not at home you can set up a mobile hotspot with your phone because it’s safer than public Wi-Fi. If you want you can change DNS for free with Norton DNS which also has the blacklist with malicious sites (although I don’t recommend this). You can use some free add-ons like Adguard, uBlock Origin or Adblock Plus for for additional filtering and Sanboxie to block everything. E-mail and crypto exchanges must be accessed with “new incognito window” with a browser other than the one used for internet browsing, because malicious add-ons are a danger. If you have a wireless router at home it’s important to change the default password of the router and to setup a password for your connection.

June 17, 2018 5:36 PM

Thanks Richard for the info ! God bless !

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
June 13, 2018 8:29 PM

Dear Christopher Harris, it is impossible for somebody to login to your BITTREX account from a different IP Address, without initially confirming the new IP Address with your e-mail account.

Bittrex and a few other exchanges have the same e-mail protection, if a login happens from a new IP Address.

If this happens, it means that the password, the Authenticator and the e-mail address used with the exchange are all compromised.

This is what I suggest:
– use a separated Google e-mail address for your Google Authenticator App that you use with your Android/smart phone/PC
– DO NOT use the same e-mail address that you use on BITTREX to operate the Google Authenticator App.

IMPORTANT- if you use CRYPTOPIA, please enable Google Authenticator App on every single operation (not just login operation)

Robert
Robert
June 14, 2018 4:01 PM

Actually Google Authenticator has no connection with the e-mail account. Even if the google account of the Android phone is compromised, the codes are only generated on the device. There are three ways to hack an account with 2FA Google Authenticator enabled. I will write about how hackers do this tomorrow.

June 15, 2018 6:35 AM

Yes Robert, that’s what I thought … Google Authenticator is not tied to email accounts !!
I just Cannot figure out how hackers could bypass the 2FA along with the passwords requirements etc…
Looking forward to your next post.
Blessings !

Corey
Corey
June 15, 2018 7:03 AM

I’m guessing that the only way they can bypass your Google 2FA is if they hack into your phone somehow. Don’t lose your phones, folks.

Jason V
Jason V
June 13, 2018 8:49 PM

Speaking of security I’ve been using bitdefender total security for maybe 2 years. I like it for virus scan, firewall, and most importantly password rememberer. I get that there could be downsides to this.

I also have a password booklet with many of the characters I remember but written down as “.” so for example “Pass….” but not that obvious.

Christopher Harris
June 13, 2018 8:34 PM

I’ll look into that Cunny Fred.

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
June 13, 2018 8:40 PM

This might be a warning, that there might be corrupt arrangements between Authenticator Apps, e-mail operators and crypto exchanges. This wouldn’t surprise me, because all these operators are now being bought up by big money.

June 13, 2018 8:28 PM

Christopher, maybe that dream is a message from God to not sell RDD for cheap ETN now, before the RDD spike.

Christopher Harris
June 17, 2018 11:01 PM

We went from $0.00422 to 0.00598 RDD, which pretty much fulfills the 0.4 to 0.6 cents I saw earlier.

Fat B
Fat B
June 18, 2018 10:56 AM

Christopher, Fat B here! So does this mean RDD is heading back down? Also, are you still expecting it to go up to .049 then back down?

Christopher Harris
June 18, 2018 10:17 PM

Dear Fat B the next targets I have seen was a sequence of 0.96 cents to 0.78 then I was in the dream expecting it to go to 1 cent and was expecting a drop from there. Then I saw in another dream 0.99 cents. After this my targets are 4.99 cents or 0.049 (I believe a drop after this). Then I saw a 12 cent to 59 cent move (I believe a drop after that too). I think that’s all I’ve seen so far in smaller moves for RDD. It was 30 cent while ETN was 30 cent also I believe.

Jason V
Jason V
June 13, 2018 12:52 PM

I’m feeling to hold my BTC shorts we still didn’t hit an even 89 on LTC (or even .004$ rdd) also some said a little lower and always be careful we may hit the prophetic targets more than 1 time.