Prophetic dream reveals Reddcoin price moving up soon.

I just woke up from an epic dream. I was with my family and my mum was telling me about the council telling homeowners to clean up their autumn leaves. I saw a neighbors ash tree (someone told me it was ash) bare and cut back.

Then my dad walked out of the house checking his phone and suddenly announced “Yes! The big red egg went off.” (I know it was green but he called it red). I was shocked and surprised. He said it went to $3 and I started to celebrate, but then was terrified because I had remembered only a few minutes earlier I had cancelled my sell order and was about to put it back in and got distracted for a few minutes, but didn’t put it back in.

I raced towards the computer in a panic praying, “Lord, deliver me from my idiocy.”

I got to the computer and tried to put my order back in but was having trouble. Then I got delivered because I woke up from the dream!

I am not touching/messing with my sell orders. This may be a warning/encouragement to others to be ready, it is coming! Winter begins in Australia the 1st of June and I should be seeing my family on the 29th May if plans go ahead, which is near the end of autumn if the falling leaves finishing is a timing indicator. Praise the Lord we are close!

Christopher Harris

Author: Christopher Harris

Christopher Harris lives in Australia. He came to Jesus Christ and confessed his faith in 2016, after coming away from the faith since primary school. Since 2009, he began having dreams of tsunamis and other natural disasters, and these became more frequent and varied from 2015, and especially since he came to Christ. He’s had dreams of war, troop led exterminations and roundups, demons coming upon the earth, battling demons, false aliens (demons), natural disasters and tribulation. He has dreamed of the USA being conquered by Russia and Asian troops, a nuclear strike on the country and massive tsunamis (striking NYC and other areas). Christopher has put his focus on the Lord and awaits His return, while making videos to try to warn others of the times he believes we are living in, with the judgment of God at the door. His youtube channel is JESUSisLORD and his website is survivetheearthchanges.com.

Christopher Harris
May 14, 2018 10:07 PM

Thank you everyone, and for the other comments in the other thread. It is a blessing to receive information from the Lord that I can share. I am very glad for all who shared so far regarding these things, from a long while ago! The Lord’s will be done!

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
May 14, 2018 10:24 PM

Hi Christopher Harris, please remember that if you trade at BITTREX. then you need to update your orders regularly, to ensure that they do not expire. All orders at BITTREX usually expire within 28 days.
I regularly update my orders – I cancel my orders, then put them back up again, so that the expiration date is extended. We do not want our orders to expire on us just before the event.

Christopher Harris
May 14, 2018 11:35 PM

Yes good advice and good to remember. If anyone’s orders are longstanding on Bittrex, be sure to refresh them.

JDpeet33
May 15, 2018 8:19 AM

Does Bittrex state orders expire in 28 days or could it sometimes be less? Does anybody know if Cryptopia orders ever expire? Thanks so much for this info. My orders are going to expire right around May 28th!!! Boy, that would be a terrible way to miss out. Yes, the Lord’s will be done!

Christopher Harris
May 16, 2018 1:50 AM

Updated youtube video on my recent RDD dreams if anyone is interested: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vPDaLtYR4fg&lc=UgwH3lvijfm4DJObqvd4AaABAg

May 16, 2018 6:47 AM

Great video Christopher ! Thanks for sharing !

Just one thing I am not sure is going to happen exactly like you shared is what you shared at the end of your video (after RDD spikes…after BTC takes off and BTC goes to 12 k and 15 ) you say that you will then sell LTC to fiat before BTC will go back down to 4.8 k.
So If you go to fiat when BTC reaches 12-15 k you Risk losing on the greatest BTC-LTC gains of the year 2018….since David Sr graph shows BTC going exponential in the fall…
But I am sure you will receive more revelations from the Lord as we approach that time so you can re-assess your selling strategy.
Bless you !

Christopher Harris
May 16, 2018 6:59 AM

True sister, I don’t know the exact sequence, at this point is a rough interpretation. I’ve seen btc to 30-35k so I know that is coming and I don’t want to miss that. I’ve seen $4,850 so I believe that is coming too given also Jeremy Stager’s dream with two ceiling touches before trash collecting I felt the 4k target would occur first, but I could be wrong and yes it’s too early to be defining the sequence that may be some time out with unknowns. Please everyone know that most of what I get I don’t know the exact sequence it all fits together in so take what I say in that regard as possibility as it’s based on interpretation, and my interpretations may not be correct. And please seek the Lord for confirmation before taking actions. God bless, Christopher.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
May 16, 2018 10:01 AM

Hello Sonia. Bitcoin major bottoms occur about 2 months apart. As James pointed out, BTC tops occur 1st week of every other month. I would expect then that around end of May into June, BTC will be around 6 K to 5.6 K. Then, 1st week in July, there would be 1st or 2nd peak of BTC at over 12 K and LTC over $700. Then in August, BTC bottoms in the 4K range and this is what David Sr saw. After that is BTC to 30 K. God bless.

May 16, 2018 5:44 PM

Thanks Marcio ! Yeah, I agree with your numbers and timelines !
Blessings !

BDesta
BDesta
May 16, 2018 10:23 AM

Hi Sonia, I do not think it is a good idea to come and impose David Sr revelation above others. James Bailey,Christopher Harris,Christine Beadsworth,Stranger (Gershom C), John McCanada and soo many people ……the lord is showing pieces of the puzzel in great detail…….some even saw specific numbers clearly …. nobody knows everything not even David Sr,
by the way David Sr never said that the chart he saw was a BTC chart like you mentioned above but he said
” I had a vision of a line graph, like you see when viewing
a particular stock over the course of time. I had the sense that it was of an entire market,
but whether that was the stock market or crypto currency market I was not sure. ” as you can see here he said he was not sure,
about the chart he saw he said this
“I think that what I saw references the Cryptocurrency market as a
whole ”
z3news is here for people of God to come and share what the Lord shows them and the members job is to read and discern and pray about it.

May 16, 2018 5:33 PM

Hi BDesta,
I am not imposing anything to anyone, I just shared one part of David’s dream with Christopher and if you read carefully my post you will notice the words I used : “ I am not sure it is going to happen like you shared…”, I think it is too early to predict”…”maybe months from now”… There was nothing imposing in this.
And then I provided the rationale about the risks of selling at 12-15 k. This was my advice to Christopher , not to you. If you have a problem with that go to the Lord. If Christopher has a problem with my advice to him, he can let me know.
Shalom !

Christopher Harris
May 17, 2018 1:30 AM

Dear BDesta and Sonia, there is no problems at all. What I said of what could be occurring in my video is linking various dreams together in interpretation of the sequence, which can be mistaken. Just today I received additional parts of a sequence of the move to 30k that need to also be understood. I saw a BTC move from 6k to 30k! I don’t know if there will be earlier moves to 12k that turn around, so it could very well be a mistake to sell at 12k or 15k for the LTC run, which may go higher if BTC goes to 30k. There is a lot of information revealed progressively but difficulty in understanding the precise sequence, so it’s good to exercise caution and interpretations can be mistaken. God bless you both, Christopher.

BDesta
BDesta
May 16, 2018 7:15 PM

Hi Sonia
you said ”I think it is too early to predict BTC movement for that period in time …..that may be months from now and I belive the Lord will give us more revelation as we approach that time….. I also think that BTC will no go back to 4.8 k then but instead will go much higher (like David Sr shared on his one year graph).” you disagree with christopher and the reason was David Sr Graph and again 2nd time you used David Sr graph ” If you go to fiat when BTC reaches 12-15 k you Risk losing on the greatest BTC-LTC gains of the year 2018….since David Sr graph shows BTC going exponential in the fall…”
i personally think that David Sr graph has a problem from the beginning because he said ”In January/February/March
it plummeted to the very bottom.” but if you can see the biggest BTC drop happened in February 6th to 6k not march and went up in march and droped in April 1st to $6456. David Sr Graph might be correct but his timing is not. that is why when we come together as a group, we can be able to figure it out because no one has all the answers.

Mike J
Mike J
May 16, 2018 8:35 AM

Sonia, I’ve seen David Sr mentioned in multiple comments, but I’m unsure of who he is. Also do you have a link to the graph you mention? Thanks.

Jason V
May 16, 2018 11:27 AM

DavidSR from Investing w Insight (IWI) said in part based on a dream about what he thinks is cryptocurrency…

In the middle of the chart around May it started moving up again like it was rallying, had a little dip in the middle, around June/July and by August was back to the bottom.

I commented earlier and James Bailey & I may have read it a little differently. I thought David was saying around May rally and the little dip would be June/July then the crash is August. There’s still lots of mystery and different things that could happen within the realm of this dream.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
May 16, 2018 1:32 PM

Jason, the way I understand it is “May it started moving up” refers to the rally during the 1st week of May, “a little dip in the middle, around June/July” refers to a possible and expected dip of BTC to around 6 K and/or below in June (RSI below 30), then a rise (a “dip” implies elevation on both sides) to over 12 K, and then “August was back to the bottom” refers to BTC below 5 K.

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
May 16, 2018 3:09 PM

He saw a curve of BTC prices spanning the year of 2018. The dates that he is giving are approximate- what he saw in My might actually happen in June, etc.

Jason V
May 16, 2018 1:38 PM

Thanks Marcio, I think you nailed it!

Mike J
Mike J
May 16, 2018 11:39 AM

Jason, thanks for the explanation.

May 16, 2018 6:40 PM

Hi Mike, just in case you don’t get to read Cam’s post below, here is the link:
Cam found it for us !

May 16, 2018 5:40 PM

Hi Mike, someone on Z3 posted the link to a You Tube video a few weeks ago. It is a video by Investing with insight. I just did a search and cannot find it anymore… maybe it is available only to those who have a paid membership ?
But what you could do is to over the Z3 posts on crypto for the last few weeks, and you may be able to find the link. If I find it I will let you know.
Blessings !

Cam
Cam
May 16, 2018 5:46 PM
May 16, 2018 6:38 PM

Yes it is Cam ! Thanks ! I will save the link this time !
I will also provide the link to Mike !
Thanks again Cam!
Bless you !

Mike J
May 22, 2018 6:02 PM

Thanks for the help!

SAC
SAC
May 16, 2018 10:06 PM

Really enjoyed your video, Christopher. Thanks for sharing and for all you do for the Lord and for us here ar Z3. May God bless you immensely, my Brother!!!

JMore
JMore
May 14, 2018 10:09 PM

Amen Brother!! So be it!!

Brian Crowley
Brian Crowley
May 14, 2018 6:22 PM

May a mighty Ruach (Heb:wind/spirit) blow those leaves off, (and break the string of the kite). Thanks for sharing Christopher (and Christine Beadsworth).

Thank you MOST of all to you Dear LORD for gathering your children to this forum (and calling James to create this community), that your coming blessings (as well as prophetic warnings) may me made known. May you guide us all to how you wish for us to use these blessings for your Kingdom purposes.

To God be the Glory!!!

Lydia Hodge
May 14, 2018 5:57 PM

Thanks Christopher for sharing with the Z3 community. This is very encouraging. May God’s blessings overtake you.

PolitteB
PolitteB
May 17, 2018 8:41 AM
Christopher, I was praying this morning about your dream and specifically about the tree and what it could mean. This is what I was shown; “The ash tree is one of the first trees to drop its leaves;” (https://www.google.com/amp/www.kearneyhub.com/news/life/timelines-vary-when-trees-shed-their-autumn-leaves/article_fd898d3c-79d5-11e5-af23-6f00fa7a1c9a.amp.html) “Ash trees shed their leaves early and quickly. Once they begin dropping, in a matter of a day or two, ash trees are entirely void of leaves.” (https://extension.unl.edu/statewide/buffalo/Fall%20Leaf%20Color%20Change%20and%20Drop%20Cycle%2011-02-2013.pdf) “But a thick layer of fallen leaves can get in the way of the growth of these grasses. Why? Because, for one thing, the leaves can deprive the grass of one of the key elements just mentioned: sunlight. If not raked up in time, a thick and/or matted layer of fallen leaves casts too much shade over the grass below.” (https://www.thespruce.com/why-necessary-to-rake-leaves-off-the-lawn-2132361) I believe that the ash tree represents Reddcoin in terms of how quickly it will move and the order in which it does. I have seen many people, my wife included, that have seen the rise happen extremely fast (my wife saw it all within a matter of hours within the same day) and without a lot of mention of other coins needing to be higher in price in order for this to happen. I believe the leaves needing to me raked up is an indication that people need to have an exit strategy in mind. Meaning this; if your end goal is fiat (green grass) you need to get your coins (bitcoin) off of exchanges and also that if you wait too long to cash them into fiat it could be damaging your end result. I believe that when the odds stack up that “it would be hard for Reddcoin to reach the high of $5.00 without bitcoins market cap being in the trillions” is exactly the point. Things don’t make… Read more »
John McCanada
John McCanada
May 14, 2018 5:47 PM

Wow!! Our Lord is so Good! Thank you Christopher!! So many dreams to so many people … wow just wow

Timothy Neely
May 14, 2018 6:58 PM

Hey guys I read what you dreamed Chris and you said about seeing your parents on may 29 if all goes well to Australia and that Autumn ends on may 31 you are leaving for may 29 and I am reminded of the car dream another person had and to count the number on the license plate which is 29 total front the green car. It donned on me that may 29 is the date possibly as the lady had the dream about the green car ! This is totally from my opinions and not an revelation of any kind

Timothy Neely
May 14, 2018 6:59 PM

I meant from the green car license plate. Sorry for misspelling my fingers fly through the keyboard.

Timothy Neely
May 14, 2018 7:19 PM

Apologize again I meant in Australia. My mind goes fast ugh. And I read before your from Australia but my mind goes super duper fast. Wish it would slow down. Sigh.

Jason V
May 15, 2018 1:45 AM

Chris also had a similar dream earlier I thought with ReddCoin implied at 29 cents, that would still be great!

Jason V
May 15, 2018 6:49 PM

I’m watching a Praying Medic stream who is commenting on Q (Qanon) he is expecting very soon massive exposure of pedophilia/occultism etc in high levels of government.
Other catalysts for the coming crash we are expecting are Iran attacks Israel (Charlie Shamp prophesied about this recently).
John Paul here on z3 mentioned an earthquake I think in So-Cal, I’ve heard this from at least 2 other prophetic people.
Although the exposing evil in government is a good thing, Q has referenced much to “pain”, many people will find it difficult to handle the horrific crimes that their political leaders have participated in.
Pray for justice.

Richard
Richard
May 14, 2018 7:28 PM

Thanks so much for sharing and encouraging us in this long wait brother!

ed h
May 16, 2018 11:35 AM

Z3 some TA on BTC. We could possibly see BTC at about the 7700 area that would be the .618 Fib line. I have 7750 and 7177 on the.786 line.
RDD TA. .00742 and then possibly .00646. For the bargain hunters buy orders at 85-87 and 79-81. I had a buy for 85 on the last dip and the low got to 86.
Non of this is financial advice.

May 16, 2018 12:01 PM

I am expecting to see BTC’s daily RSI reach the bottom, 30 or below. Separately, I saw it far below 30 and I think this might also be when that happens. I am expecting to see a big drop in equities next week, which usually pulls BTC down too.

Pieter-Louis Potgieter
Pieter-Louis Potgieter
May 15, 2018 4:43 PM

FYI, for those trading on Cryptopia. Submit your ID etc for level 2 verification. This will increase your daily withdrawal to 50 000 NZ Dollars. Folks on other forums are saying this might take up to 8 working days. So do it asap

Richard
Richard
May 15, 2018 8:02 PM

It should happen in 2 days.

John T
John T
May 16, 2018 7:11 AM

After logging in at Cryptopia, go to https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/UserVerification to upgrade your account. There is also a level 3 verification with a withdrawal and transfer limit of $500,000 NZD daily for large volume traders.

Visit https://support.cryptopia.co.nz/csm/?id=kb_article&sys_id=f5bfc71ddb2d1f009990f6fcbf96195a for more info.