Prophetic dream warns of sudden mass exodus of traders and war coming in March.

In the early morning of 3rd February, I received a very troubling dream and am still praying for the full interpretation.

I dreamt I was just about to cross a bridge to go to a place where my friends and I often went, to meet someone. I could see people sitting at tables talking, almost like a coffee shop. Just then the bridge was blocked by a stream of people leaving the place and a friend I haven’t seen for 25 years, Louisa, told me it had turned into a Freemason’s lodge and its new name was Europia, so I mustn’t go there.

It seems Louisa had been at this meeting place, but was leaving along with many others at the same time. The bridge was so filled with people leaving that no one could go the other way.

The rest of the dream concerned driving from place to place in a big white pickup truck on roads I hadn’t been on before.

Interpretation:

After waking, I prayed concerning the thought of Cryptopia being the place which had become a ‘Freemason’s lodge with a new name (and therefore new character or identity, as a name is a reference to the characteristics of the person carrying it). Was this the gathering place where people were streaming out of?

That same day, I tried to log onto Cryptopia and my computer couldn’t even find the site. I tried on my phone as well and it was the same. Yet others could log on. The next day, it was back to normal, which made me realize that the Lord was giving me a sign and confirming that the way there was about to be blocked by people leaving.

It seemed in my dream they were leaving because of changes that had occurred. The same day, I also discovered about one of the banks in NZ stopping trade with Cryptopia, which resulted in them informing traders that at the end of March they will no longer trade in NZDT, so people must withdraw their trades. Looking at it now, I realized this was represented by the bridge being blocked with people leaving Cryptopia.

When praying about the Europia dream, I asked the Lord, “When will this happen?”

He answered, “After February”.

So I asked, “Why, what happens in March?”

He said, “War comes in March.”

Then I discovered that March is named from the Roman god Mars, the god of war.

I am not sure which war. It might be Trump okaying the attack on North Korea as this has been recently prophesied, but in any case, this will affect the markets hugely. Another possibility is war in the Middle East. Purim is at the end of February, a celebration of the destruction of the Jew’s enemy Haman in Persia which is modern Iran, so Israel might be about to attack Iran as they seem to often do strategic maneuvers in line with Biblical dates.

The end of March is Passover. I am reminded that the weeks before Passover were traumatic weeks in Egypt, the firstborn died. So the month of March is going to be ugly for the investment market, probably the time of the huge wave plunge. This year, Passover begins at sunset on Friday, 30th March and continues until sunset on Saturday, 7th April.

I am quite upset at the prospect that the Lord may be warning me that Cryptopia is about to become an unsafe place, where the Bride will be taken captive, during the bull run, as it has become a familiar comfortable place for me (perhaps the coffee shop where friends go).

I have personally had no problems with trading or withdrawing at Cryptopia, until the first week of February when I felt I needed to take all the small amount of ETN remaining and place it in my wallet. For the first time, my deposit was still pending after 22 hours in spite of doing everything I was supposed to.

I have been much in prayer since then, concerning what to do. The Lord instructed me on the 4th February to join the NEXT exchange which is about to start trading in ETN . What I actually heard was, “Move to the next exchange.” Seeing as the only other exchange trading in ETN from 14th Feb is NEXT exchange, it seems obvious to move all ETN into a wallet and then trade on NEXT exchange when the value rises significantly enough and the conversion to fiat option becomes available.

In the dream, my friend told me the new name of the meeting place was Europia. The name Europia could also indicate the crypto markets used to be a kind of Utopia for investors but it will change to Europia and people will be fleeing it. The name change might also mean that the place of gathering to exchange crypto becomes a freemasons lodge – this speaks of illuminati takeover of crypto market They have had control of the stock market and will deliberately crash it, (which I saw in a previous dream represented by the white card being let go to crash to the ground) and they hate that the crypto market is not under their thumb so they will establish strong control by witchcraft and government and bank shutdown. I am asking to be led concerning this, as it seems Cryptopia will not be the place to sell RDD later, because of turning into ‘Europia’.

I believe this warning is similar to the warning the wise men received concerning Herod’s evil intentions after laying their gold and silver and frankincense (representing prayer and worship) at the Lord’s feet, and they had to return by another way which was shown to them by the Lord in a dream.

There is a crash coming. Get out of the way and move higher for safety. From this platform, you will be able to watch what unfolds and know when it is safe to return to trading. Please pray earnestly as to what the Lord would have you do. Trust the Lord to instruct and remove you from the rollercoaster before the disastrous plunge begins.

Christine Beadsworth

Author: Christine Beadsworth

Christine Beadsworth lives in Somerset West, South Africa. She is an artist, poet and speaker, also writing and publishing articles under the ‘Fresh Oil Releases’ banner. She has authored several books, which she offers for free on her blog, Fresh Oil Releases. In 2017, she started a new site for posting her podcasts, called Fresh Air Releases.

Christopher Harris
February 24, 2018 4:39 AM

So Christine this could potentially be a mass panic exodus from the market during the height of a bull run. This would fit in with my third wave to 30-35k followed by a crash to 2k. I have been wondering what would fulfill a 95% market crash and war breaking out could certainly cause this. In this event exiting from the market in a timely manner will be very important, and using exchanges that will not be traps, and securing coins in safe wallets. Praise the Lord for letting us know the things to come and I pray we may be guided through these times in the safety of the Lord. May God bless you. Christopher.

February 24, 2018 10:45 AM

Another possibility is the war causes the drop to $4850, then we start the third wave up.

Eldon
Eldon
February 24, 2018 5:53 PM

Dow 12,000 Bitcoin $30,000 Make 400% As Early As March 21st With This 3 Step Strategy ( That is a headline from a newsletter I subscribe to) Interesting, eh?

Christine Beadsworth
February 24, 2018 7:03 AM

see my comment above about the bull running away with the woman, Christopher.

Corri
Corri
February 24, 2018 4:01 PM

Christine,
Thank you so much for this word! Do you have a referral link for the next exchange that I could put in? I am signing up now and noticed it has a referral program.
I got all my electroneum off Crytopia too in a wallet and am in the process of getting my Redd off in batches. I am hesitant on taking Redd off all at once because it sometimes takes over 30 hours for the transaction to show up in my wallet. I also have Redd on Bittrex and the transaction is instantaneous. Thank you again for your posts. This forum is such a huge blessing and encouragement.

Christine Beadsworth
February 25, 2018 9:13 AM

Hi Corri. You must open your RDD core wallet every morning to keep it up to date. Otherwise it is verrry slow.
The referral program is on hold on NEXT exchange at the moment but thank you for the kind thought.
I haven’t tried Bittrex yet but will take a look at it. I am on 7 exchanges at present which seems excessive…or perfect, depending which way you look at it. LOL

Corri
Corri
February 25, 2018 5:03 PM

Hi Christine. All the information you and others have shared regarding the exchanges has helped tremendously. It definitely does feel much safer and wise to have more than one way to enter or exit for when the time comes to sell or buy.
I just wanted to share/update what I have been experiencing with transfer times to my Redd wallet from the Crytopia and Bittrex exchanges and am wondering if this is similar to what others are experiencing (I keep the wallet in constant sync). From Crytopia, Redd has arrived safely each time to my wallet but it takes around 15-30 hours compared to less than one minute from Bittrex to my wallet. I can imagine how long it would take if there were a mass exodus and can see how important it is to act before that time comes and to have a 2nd option. That is great news that Bittrex is slowly taking new customers!
I just signed up for Next and KuCoin to have other options for ETN too. Thank you again everyone for sharing. It is an honor to be on this journey with you all!

February 25, 2018 8:01 PM

Thanks for this update Corri. Great info.

MOSES
MOSES
February 26, 2018 12:56 AM

Corri: Which wallet are you using to store ETN?

Corri
Corri
February 26, 2018 1:18 AM

Hi Moses. I have my ETN on the electroneum web wallet and paper wallet. There is still a small amount on the exchange though.

Timothy Campbell
Timothy Campbell
February 24, 2018 4:59 AM

Has the Lord shown you anything about Tether?

Christopher Harris
February 24, 2018 5:13 AM

I haven’t received anything about it. Christine did though and the Lord told her to get out of it. I’ll update if I do. Christopher.

February 24, 2018 6:25 AM

What about reddcoin I don’t believe there is anywhere else we can buy it at

February 24, 2018 11:02 AM

As Christine stated in her post, we should each seek God about this, especially because her dream did not mention Cryptopia. That came from her interpretation.

Mark F
February 24, 2018 1:58 PM

As soon as read the Headline and before reading this dream “Cryptopia” came to my mind. I believe the Lord gave Christine the right interpretation.

EarsToHear
EarsToHear
February 24, 2018 7:51 AM

Ali, there are some other exchanges for RDD, one is bittrex, but they are not accepting new customers yet. Then there is upbit and yobit, I don’t know if they are reliable.

Oliver Apacway
Oliver Apacway
February 24, 2018 9:34 AM

I asked to be considered for a new account (in Bittrex) and I was approved in less than a week.

Jerry
February 26, 2018 4:46 PM

Thanks Oliver, I did what you did and asked to be considered for a new account with Bittrex and I was just approved. Praise Jesus! 🙂

Oliver Apacway
Oliver Apacway
February 26, 2018 7:07 PM

Amen brother, praise the Lord

Oliver Apacway
Oliver Apacway
February 24, 2018 10:08 AM

This was last week.

February 24, 2018 3:28 PM

How do you ask for approval?

Oliver A
Oliver A
February 24, 2018 7:16 PM

Go to bittrex.com,
On the middle of the page click “Get started now”
It will open “a new account sign ups” page
Click on “New account application form”
Fill up the “submit a request form” then submit

Oliver A
Oliver A
February 24, 2018 7:22 PM

It is a favor from the Lord since I really wanted to buy some RDD. I filled up the form in their website.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
February 24, 2018 12:25 PM

The worst exchange that I have read from traders is the Russian Yobit. A lot of stealing of their funds occur while depositing, withdrawing, etc. Customer Service is terrible. Please completely avoid Yobit.

EarsToHear
EarsToHear
February 24, 2018 4:06 PM

Marcio, thanks for the warning about yobit.

Jemba
Jemba
February 24, 2018 3:48 PM

Marcio thanks for warning folks about Yobit. Its a disaster. They even trade discontinued coins …

Colton
Colton
February 24, 2018 10:45 AM

You can use shapeshift to buy RDD as well

Christopher Harris
February 24, 2018 6:54 PM

Interesting Eldon. Would FAZ do well during a drop in the Dow like that? Could somebody link me instructions or information about how to obtain it, I am considering about it. God bless. Christopher.

William
William
February 24, 2018 7:52 PM

Christopher,
1. Open an account at commsec. In order to open an account at commsec, you need to open an account in commonwealth bank. It will be linked together.
2. After log in to commsec, click ” trading “, then click ” international “, then there should have a notice come out instructing to print and fill in an USA form. This form must be filled in. Then send/upload this form to commsec.
3. After approval, you need transfer your AUD into USD into that ” international ” section of commsec. It takes one business day.
4. Then you can start to trade us stock directly.

William
William
February 24, 2018 7:27 PM

Christopher,
4. Then you can start to trade us stock directly.

Christopher Harris
March 1, 2018 9:48 AM

Great was able to get myself some FAZ! Using Commsec as an Australian worked very well! God bless my brethren!

March 1, 2018 3:27 PM

Just got this email update from Richard Ells, President of Electroneum:

“The most important part of Electroneum has always been our Mobile Miner. You’ll be pleased to hear we have an official “go live” date for the Android version and that is Monday 5th March 2018. We’ve been showing the iPhone version on iOS at the MWC show, but we’ve still not got it past Apple’s “app police” yet. Don’t blame Apple, remember they have tough rules on cryptocurrency apps to protect their users. Once we have the Android version live for mining on Monday we will start promoting it and the best thing you can do to help is to us get 100s of thousands or millions of Android downloads which should help our case with Apple. I’m pretty confident the viral effect of the app will be quite large, but we will find out next week!”
Jerry Castro
February 25, 2018 4:58 AM

Hi Christopher,

I felt led to add that I decided to purchase FAZ about two weeks ago, added to my position recently, and ever since I began purchasing FAZ, I have been seeing the numbers 555 through license plates, through the time etc. I believe that this is a confirmation from The Lord, Jesus Christ, of the dream that Francy was shown; in that dream, she was shown that FAZ would go up, not to $46 as some here are claiming but, in multiple’s of 5’s (…$50…$500…$5,000 etc.) As always, seek The Lord, Jesus Christ, for guidance, direction, assistance, influence and divine protection. God Bless You All.

February 25, 2018 11:54 PM

I truly hope so that would be incredible

Christopher Harris
February 25, 2018 12:27 AM

Thank you everyone for the information, I really appreciate it.

February 24, 2018 10:32 PM

Historically, financial stocks drop faster than other sectors during market crashes. Since FAZ is based on the financial sector and moves in the opposite direction three times as fast, it would do very well when the market crashes. If the prophetic insights about a crash in March are correct, that would be a good time to own FAZ. To buy it, you have to open a brokerage account with firms like E-Trade or TD Ameritrade. Not all brokers allow trading in leveraged ETF’s, so you have to check that before opening an account.

February 25, 2018 11:51 PM

Robinhood also sells FAZ and cryptos as well. Planning to buy some this week

Tater
Tater
February 25, 2018 7:20 AM

I’m done trading FAZ, but you can buy it for free using Robinhood, a free stock trading app. Robinhood.com

EarsToHear
EarsToHear
February 24, 2018 7:59 PM

Hi Christopher, I use etrade to buy FAZ, there are a lot of other companies one can use. The Direxion Daily Financial Bear 3X Shares (FAZ) exchange-traded fund (ETF) tracks 300% of the inverse performance of the Russell 1000 Financial, it doesn’t track the Dow or S&P markets. However, large drops in the Dow and S&P would probably cause the financials and bank stocks to drop hard and fast which would cause the Russell 1000 Financials to tank. FAZ would increase in value. James, Ed, Phanuel, or JR can probably give you a better explanation about FAZ. Hope this helps. God bless.

Stirred-not-Shaken
Stirred-not-Shaken
February 24, 2018 7:20 PM

CH, try looking at 3xetf.com. You can see a variety of exchange traded funds (ETFs) for your gain or decline of choice. Lots of interesting choices. SNS

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
February 24, 2018 7:10 PM

To trade FAZ, you need to register with a FOREX broker that is REGULATED in your country of residence. FAZ moves 3 times as fast, but in the opposite direction as the stock market (Dow Jones, etc). FAZ would be extremely profitable, if the Dow Jones dropped from 25k to below 20k.

February 24, 2018 10:33 PM

Not a Forex broker, just a stock broker.

February 24, 2018 7:42 PM

SPX/CRYPTO UPDATE

SPX has been tracking nicely. The A wave took us down to 2532. The B wave up has been moving slowly and dragging into March. The range has been 2698-2754. This fits with a vision I saw some time ago…..”SPX was stuck in a range for a while then dropped precipitously”. My target for bottom is Faz @46.56 and I think SPX between 1988-2100. The bond market is imploding, I also think indictments are going to be unsealed (triggers).

I think cryptos begin to move up quickly end of Feb/March to coincide with March 13th. The end of the 33 days. I have shared 27478 seen last year when bitcoin was around $2800. I also saw $30765 in my exodus wallet last year. So I think a good range to plan an exit is 27478-30765. Exodus literally means exit. Please seek the Lord for guidance.

shalom

Gary Lee
Gary Lee
February 24, 2018 8:12 PM

Hi Phanuel, Upon waking on Feb 15 (week ago); I saw a newspaper with 2 bold headlines. In the middle of the 2nd headline it said ” DOW 19,000.”

I have noticed that when I get a brief word like this, it means to watch for someone who will bring more revelation in the near future. God Bless brother.

February 24, 2018 8:33 PM

Blessings
Gary Lee
..dow 18,000-19,000 coincides with six 1988-2100. Thanks for sharing.

shalom

February 24, 2018 8:34 PM

“spx” …..not six

taj
taj
March 1, 2018 9:12 AM
P. catching up this morning. I’ve got the following-technically. As you cite above: A wave was 2872 – 2532 = 340 points B wave retraced up to 2788 C will be much lower, options are 1.- C=A at 2448 which is close to a previous 4th wave, and then 2328 is a lower level 4th wave. Here is where things get sticky for me. You have seen prophetically 2100ish, and to drop that far is a stretch for a giant C wave, UNLESS it’s not a C wave but it is the first 5 wave impulsive movement down, meaning the top is is. Under this scenario, assume the following. wave 1 was 2872-2532 wave 2 retraced 2788 up into the 70’s %, dow retraced 63%, nyse retraced 61%, ndx was in the 90’s%- I put the most stock in the nyse which was a textbook 61% So: if we run it out with a wave 3 down at 1.61 of wave 1 brings us to 2241. Wave 4 should retrace about 38% of wave 3 taking us to 2448, and then wave 5 down should equal wave 1 would bring us to 2108. This would be impulsive text book move and it lands smack dab in your range. The bottom line is 2000-2100 as a giant C wave is unlikely but doable, and we head up for a new ATH or this is a text book impulsive 5 wave down and we would be looking for a retracement t which (could) retrace all the way to 2872 without violating the rules. Here is the fly in the strategy, to trade, if we think its a C wave we will trade one way and if we think it’s a 5 wave, we will trade another although both give great opportunity. Question-how… Read more »
March 1, 2018 9:57 AM

Hi Taj,
nice analysis. I have a confession to make…I now think it’s an impulsive 5 wave down and not an ABC correction. You I know, I saw 2233.11 on Feb 10, which I think is the bottom of wave 3 (the 1.618 fib extension and fits with your 2241). Wave 5 takes us below 2100. So my current understanding..

wave 1–2872 to 2532
wave 2– 2532 to 2788 (possible 2800)
wave 3– 2788-2233
wave 4–2233– (2364-2440???)
wave 5– down to 2100

FAZ 46.56
FAZ 46.99

shalom

reg31miller
reg31miller
March 1, 2018 12:57 PM

Phanuel,
Do you have a graph of this?
I am trying to follow this and I am trying to understand where we are on the waves you are seeing.

I thought we did our ABC trace down after the high and started a new 1-5 climb up which to me look like wave 4 down right now.

March 1, 2018 2:25 PM

Hi Reggie Miller,
I don’t have a graph. I start and end with what I’m seeing and hearing prophetically. I use technical analysis to just fill in the gaps, but the prophetic is my gold standard. In my opinion, the wave up from 2532 to 2788 looks corrective and not impulsive.

shalom

Stu
Stu
March 1, 2018 12:43 PM

Hi Phanuel,
I appreciate your numbers and analysis!

This morning I had a quick dream of trying to hold on to the side of a flight of stairs but in the end I couldn’t hold on so I let go and fell down but didn’t hit the ground.
EOD

The flight of stairs reminded me of your 3-floor dream last year. Though my one was terrifying, it didn’t feel like a colossal plunge but a significant drop.

Moments later I saw a previous model Toyota pick-up double cab truck/van with people inside parked on the side of the road under a street lamp (at night) facing rightward.
EOD

Any interpretations from the community would be appreciated.

Blessings!

March 1, 2018 2:30 PM

Hi Stu
thanks for sharing. A lot of bearish metaphors. I think it confirms that this drop is not the end of the stock market. I still think we are heading to 30,000 and possibly 40,0000 after this drop.

shalom

March 1, 2018 2:23 PM

I had a similar vision this morning. I saw myself walking down the stairs in my house with my little 16 year old Shih Tzu following close behind me. She gets scared coming down the stairs because she is so small and the stairs don’t giver her feet much traction because they are hardwood flooring without carpeting. As we turned the corner going down, she came to the steepest part and slipped, losing her footing where the steps turn and the drop is almost straight down. However, I was right in front of her, so I quickly moved to my left, putting both my legs in front of her, blocking her from falling. That was the end of the vision.

Dogs are bearish symbols in market dreams and visions, so I think this was showing the market drop will appear steep, but will suddenly be stopped, at least for now. I think bigger drops are coming soon, but not now.

TomP
TomP
March 1, 2018 6:17 PM

Hey James,

Not the most comfortable thing to post, but this is from early this morning.

Saw a quick vision view of the backend of a dog (brownish in color) urinating and then a female hand stuck a finger in the hole to stop the flow.

Had knowledge dog was of puppy age not full grown
Dog was female
The female hand appeared from the left to plug the hole to stop flow of urine

Blessings!

March 1, 2018 7:27 PM

Thanks for this great confirmation Tom. Since dogs are bearish and brown represents equities, the brown dog sure sounds like a downturn in the equities market. Since it was a young dog, it seems to confirm this downturn is still just getting started, but for now at least, it’s going to stop dropping.

There has been some prophetic stuff looking for a W pattern and the drop this week is forming the second part of the W. If that’s where we are, then this drop should return to roughly where the previous drop was, about 2600 SPX, followed by a steep climb back up to around 2800. I’m looking for that as an entry point for a short position.

Taj
Taj
March 1, 2018 7:25 PM

TomP, curious to know your interpretation. Thanks

TomP
TomP
March 1, 2018 8:02 PM

Hi Taj,

I think that there is a lot of information in that 2 second vision. I agree with James’ interpretation overall.

Picture is referencing- Bearish equities and metals drop is suspended.

Dog is bearish and brown color is equities, so SPX down.
Young dog means that the drop is either just getting started and will need to grow up or possibly it will be a young/short down turn.
Urine is liquid, yellow referring to metals. So urinating is expelling or dropping metals
Female hand (also bearish) comes left to right in picture to stop flow, so referencing the downturn in metals is stopped.

Blessings!

March 1, 2018 10:09 AM

And March 13. it looks like it could drag along till March 13.

shalom

ed h
March 2, 2018 4:06 PM

Phanuel,
Was praying about market direction. This is what I got a few days ago.
Was driving a car up an embankment, I could not go straight up the hill. Had to drive sideways and barely moved up as I was tracking sideways.
Been fasting and praying and this is all I have received so far on the crypto markets.

Did have another dream where I pulled back on a chain link fence and kept pulling it until the resistance was too strong and then it pulled me back and I went flying into the air and was actually flying. I do have LINK crypto which is actually named Chainlink. So in prayer about this.

March 2, 2018 6:15 PM

Blessings Ed H
Great dreams. I just shared this with K Shine, who inquiring about you.

It seems to me at this point in time… Litecoin is ahead of Bitcoin in the wave count and could top before bitcoin around $800-$1000. This could present an opportunity of greater returns by converting Litecoin at its top to Bitcoin prior to its Top (Keeping March 13-26 in mind).

Shalom

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
March 2, 2018 6:21 PM

Dear Phanuel,

From information gathered from this site and other prophetic sites, in my own opinion (this is just a guess), I feel that the first drop of BTC from $12k to $5k could happen in early March (possibly on or before March 13) and could be caused by an escalation in war tactics between USA and North Korea. I suspect that this war will take down the stock market just before it also dips the price of BTC.

Also according to my guess, the US conflict with North Korea could be very limited, so I feel that BTC and stock market will rally again before the end of March.

However, the second Big dip of BTC from $25k/$30k to $2k could happen by April 2nd – April 4th, due to an earthquake/volcano in Japan. There is a prophecy by the late John Paul Jackson about a volcanic eruption happening in Japan at the time of cherry blossoms:

My guesses could be wrong. What do you think about this?

March 3, 2018 7:35 AM

Hi Brother Fred
Based on my current understanding I see cryptos (esp Litecoin) moving higher and higher then topping around March 13-26. The entire crypto market moves together so when one tops the rest follow…. in other words Bitcoin usually doesn’t crash when Litecoin is mooning. They move together, because it is the same market.

Shalom

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
March 3, 2018 8:04 AM

Dear Phanuel, you are seeing the general uptrend.

However, this general uptrend might be interrupted with a dip in early March, before the uptrend continues between March 13 – March 26.

Some other sources, see March 8 – 13 and March 27, 28 as bad periods.

Sources on this site claim that March 7, March 12 are critical points (either upper or lower limits of crypto or Stock Market), while April 02 – April 04 is seen as severe market dip due to volcano/earthquake in Japan.

March 3, 2018 5:14 PM

Thanks for these insights Cunny Fred. Your comment about March 7 being a critical point for cryptos might be confirming what I heard in my spirit yesterday, “Sell on Wednesday.” I was not told which Wednesday, but next Wednesday happens to be March 7. I had not heard anything about March 8-13 being a bad period, but if so it would confirm March 7 as a top.

Another confirmation came from a friend who noticed a pattern in cryptos topping in the first week of every other month, including September, November, January, and now possibly again in March. The previous tops have been followed by big drops of 30% or more. My current view is this pattern will repeat this month, but we’ll find out soon. I think bad news is going to keep cryptos from soaring to new highs in March and April.

Regarding the earthquake in Japan, I am not aware of anyone claiming it will happen in April 2018, so if you have sources for that, please share them. John Paul Jackson saw it happening during the time when the cherry trees were blossoming, which only happens during a two-week period, including the last week of March and first week of April, but he saw that in 1985 and was not told the year. So, as far as I know, God has not revealed the year.

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
March 3, 2018 6:11 PM

Dear James Bailey, this is another piece of information, but it seems that this guy was expecting the Japan Quake to happen in early March

Somebody else on this forum posted March 30 (night) as a time of bad news (possible JAPAN QUAKE), so that the stock markets drop by April 02 to April 04

March 3, 2018 7:18 PM

Thanks.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
March 2, 2018 6:56 PM

C. Fred, my guess agrees with your guess on both causes and dates for crypto downturns. Those dates and events are what I would expect, but God surprises. 🙂

aaron1
aaron1
March 1, 2018 10:37 AM

Phanuel – Are you thinking March 13 is the top of wave 2? Cycles I follow indicate SPX should rally into Friday 3/9. Looking for a top between 2800-2840. Thoughts.

taj
taj
March 1, 2018 10:13 AM

you mean range bound (sideways) until the 13 of march?

March 1, 2018 1:08 PM

TAJ/Aaron1
Maybe not …, if we stay below
2698. That is the bottom of the range.

Shalom

March 2, 2018 11:54 AM

SPX drop still dragging along til March 13. This is from Feb 8 when it looked doomed. God is Incredible!

Shalom

Richard
Richard
March 1, 2018 1:28 PM

We broke below the middle of the W on the DOW today, and are below it on the SPX now. We need to hold 2700.

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
March 1, 2018 1:55 PM

Richard, what do you think will happen to the DOW JONES, between today and March 13?

Richard
Richard
March 1, 2018 11:46 PM

I can’t predict the full timeline, as it all depends on what happens tomorrow. We lost the W on the SPX, which is very bad, but holding the 78% fib line support on the DOW for now. We’ll have to watch tomorrow and see, but I think any down move could escalate quickly.

Taj
Taj
March 1, 2018 9:59 AM

Good Amigo.

March 1, 2018 9:59 AM

*You Know…not You I know (error)

john_nz
john_nz
February 24, 2018 8:19 PM

Hi Phanuel – appreciate your input – trying to reconcile what CH has shared. Reading your comment leads me to the question: Do you see BTC hitting that 27478-30765 range by March 13th? – That represents an explosive move higher. On the other hand – as per the consensus of two drops – do you see merit in Christophers (an others) drop to approx: 5K > then rise to ATH > then drop to 2K. There seems to be a sense that month of April leading into May might be the big drop in markets – it would seem that SPX drop to between 1988-2100 would take some time to be reached (along with FAZ > @46) – perhaps as long as June. Which leads me to another question – didn’t you mention a ‘bank holiday’ occuring in June (thread a couple years back). That FAZ > @46 in today’s scale is a far larger percentage than what it was 2 years ago. It implies some banks/financials dropping off the charts (bankruptcies).

February 24, 2018 8:51 PM

Hi John_nz,
I could be wrong. However, I can’t ignore the 33 days dream. What I’m seeing prophetically fits with what I’m seeing chart wise. I also can’t ignore the 3 floors up to 2808 that was broken (and dropping precipitously 4 days after that) . I can’t ignore Francy’s dream to buy FAZ at $10. And Lastly, I can’t ignore the dream of seeing SPX at 2100 and Faz at $42 (this won’t happen anytime soon if we reverse split again). Once cryptos start taking off they can reach the top in a week. It is possible BTC climbs to $27478-30765 by March 13 (give or take). It took BTC about 6 days to go from $10,000-$20,000 last year…only 6 days.

shalom

john_nz
john_nz
February 24, 2018 9:10 PM

Thanks Phanuel – appreciate your take (and admission) – as far a rise in BTC – I went back and looked at the daily chart. In fact – BTC spiked from 11,7K to 19,7K in just 2 days – out of the blue jump Dec 5-7. So there is precedent. Another aspect worth mentioning – which I shared elsewhere – is that Crytos may ‘spike up on first phase of drop’ in markets – afterwards as fear sets in at DOW 22K? – all specualtives would get hit – thus the drop in cryptos – from that point forwards. I am not sure how to trade this – perhaps waiting it out to reach BTC 30K makes sense…I know all here will be reading this – asking for collective guidance – BTW – what about my question regrding ‘bank holiday in June’ – did you at one time share this?

February 24, 2018 10:06 PM

Yes John
I wasn’t shown the year though. Also Trump was elected thus delaying some judgments.

Shalom

Aron
Aron
March 3, 2018 6:59 AM

Dear Brother Phanuel,
I highly appreciate your gift and your ministry. Thank you! Concerning “delaying some judgments” Pastor Lindsey Williams says, as long as Donald Trump stays the President, there will not be a big crash. Corrections yes (me: thus FAZ going to USD 42), but no crash, no NWO, yet. Very interesting statements about gold, silver, BTC (thriving), oil, the Dow, etc.
Blessings to you and to all Brothers and Sisters on z3news!

March 3, 2018 7:37 AM

Yes Brother Aron
I agree. I had a clear dream over a year ago detailing the Dow soaring.

Shalom

taj
taj
March 3, 2018 9:10 AM

P,
Following up on our estimates for the wave down to 2000-2100 ish. As I stated, it would be a impulsive wave 5 wave count. For the market to turn at up at 2100ish and go to new highs above 30,000 dow, then the 5 wave count would have been a 5 wave count of a very large, and I mean very large WAVE C correction because it would have dropped through two previous 4th wave lows which are about 2450 and 2328.

It was look like:

A wave: 2872 -2532

B wave: 2532-2788

C wave: 2788- 2000-2100ish (of which would be a 5 wave count of C)

I’m not sure if that violates any of elliott’s rules, don’t think so.
One other thought, could you be seeing futures dropping down to the 2000-2100 ish and possibly the cash index holding higher as happened on the Trump election night, even as much as a couple hundred spx points.

Or, it is what it is…every trader will turn long term bearish on a drop that far down (2000) leaving the door wide open for the cheapest forward “calls” at 2900 that we could dream of.

I have no revelation after the drop, hmmm. So we pray.

Shalom

March 4, 2018 10:17 AM

Hi TAJ
I don’t think it will be fulfilled in futures because in the dream it was cash index. The numbers FAZ $42 and SPX were very specific. I’m focusing on the big picture. I have been short since SPX 2808 was broken and took some profits down to 2532.

The numbers I’m watching for are :
SPX — 2510.91, 2233.11, 2100, 2080.88

FAZ -$42, $46.56, $46.99

Timing- March 13-26, possible March 27

Shalom

March 4, 2018 10:18 AM

*I meant FAZ 46.56 and SPX 2100

March 4, 2018 10:19 AM

No I meant FAZ $42 and SPX 2100….sorry!!

von17
von17
February 24, 2018 3:26 AM

christine thank you as always for your sharing your insights from God to us. You have richly blessed this board by your boldness and insights. you’ve also given me confirmation to bu y put option for March for usa markets as I’ve been dragging my feet. I’ve been reading about political situation in SA and I can imagine your struggles there and hope all is well as years ago I travelled throughout SA, trully a beautiful land.

Christine Beadsworth
February 24, 2018 7:02 AM

Pleasure, Van. I love living in SA. Safest place to be is the center of God’s will.

Mikey H
Mikey H
February 24, 2018 9:33 AM

Amen !!

OnginSG
OnginSG
March 4, 2018 11:35 AM

right on cue, prophetic dream fulfilled – many things going wrong with Cryptopia – Legal Action Against Cryptopia

Westrock Bob
Westrock Bob
February 24, 2018 9:19 AM

On the Feb 22 edition of TruNews Rick Wiles and team discuss the coming war in great detail and possible timeframe. I’d HIGHLY recommend people listening to it. Full show is over an hour but well worth the time.

Christine Beadsworth
February 24, 2018 6:56 AM
I looked up the story of Europa which is in Greek Mythology. She was a woman with Phoenician origin of high lineage, and after whom the continent Europe was named. She was kidnapped by a white bull (Zeus in disguise) who persuaded her to climb on his back by acting tame. Then he ran away with her to Crete where he converted back to his original identity and slept with her and she had a child who became king Minos of Crete. This is basically a story of one of the sons of God sleeping with the daughters of men and producing a mighty man who ruled (his name reminds me of mene mene tekel upharsis in Daniel 5, a connection with mina coins being weighed). But what struck me about this story was that the BULL ran away with her and took her captive by guile. It reminded me of a bull market running away. The woman of high lineage speaks of the woman who should be fleeing to the wilderness in Rev 12, not being seduced by the manipulations and witchcraft of this pseudo bull.(Zeus was considered king of the gods and therefore is a type of antichrist). The fact that the bull knelt down in a gentle manner for the woman to climb on his back speaks of a lowering in the market, values appearing to drop, but this is only for the purpose of making the woman climb on board. The real intention was to take her captive and make her produce Minos, or coins/currency which would rule. King Minos was famous for putting in place a set of laws, instituting a tax – and one of his sons was killed by a BULL! I am quite upset at the prospect that the Lord may be… Read more »
Carolanne
Carolanne
February 24, 2018 4:22 PM
Christine, I’m sure the cryptopia interpretation is accurate Actually a crypt holds a dead man, mixed with utopia, a false version of Heaven devoid of Christ. I have been waiting for over a week for verification to start trading there,, so I do appreciate the heads up and won’t bother. Give thanks for that dream and your closeness to the Lord to receive His warning. I also think the pagan mythology interpretation is accurate. I believe it’s a warning that the crypto market, besides all of you lovers of Jesus, is predominantly made of pagans looking for a quick fortune. The spirit of Greed -the White Bull is seducing Europa, and the Lord is warning you that the time that you or you son dreamed about awhile ago requiring a hasty exodus will be coming. Lest the market seduce even the Elect to be greedy for ill gotten gain when the beast system is unleashed, people will be racing to get away with only one way out. Obviously, Christians have been allowed to trade there for this window of opportunity, but when the time comes, you will go out in haste. Recently, I was praying about how to reach out and encourage a hurting individual, I felt an extreme heaviness in my spirit. The Lord said, “Calypso.”I was so confused, I had never thought of that word before. I was surprised you had a similar warning for a different pagan mythological creature. I looked up Calypso and she was a pagan goddess on an island who held Oydysses captive with her songs, preventing him from going home to his wife for seven years. Makes me think of the 7 year rule of the A/C. . A spirit of addiction, lust, infidelity, seducing with music? Calypso music is appealing at first,… Read more »
Christine Beadsworth
February 25, 2018 12:51 AM

There are many videos on YouTube about Billy Graham being a high level freemason and although it is hard to get your head around, his death and lying in state for 9 days may be a connecting link to the timing of this dream if freemasons taking over the exchange. Cryptopia is in NZ and many of the elite are buying property there. Hillary and Obama are both going there shortly.
We need to ask for more understanding how all these puzzle pieces fit into the big picture.
Billy Graham will be buried on 2nd March.

Carolanne
Carolanne
February 25, 2018 6:26 PM

Yes, let’s pray about it. I have often asked the Lord about this Illuminati connection Billy Graham was alleged to have had. I have never had full confirmation either way, but I do feel he was in high places, keeping his friends close and his enemies closer, to bear witness and be a light in the darkest depths. How does the Holy Spirit work through a man to bring men to a place of humble contrition, while that man would simultaneously be doing dastardly deeds for the Enemy? You hear clearly from the Lord more than most I’ve ever met, so I’m going to see what he confirms to you. Praying for your lovely country 🇿🇦 and you, Sister.

MOSES
MOSES
February 26, 2018 1:11 AM

Hillary and Obama both trying to escape to New Zealand? They can’t escape extradition when both are charged with the crimes they have committed against the people of the United States.

Judah H
Judah H
February 25, 2018 8:10 PM

Perhaps this dream of war and mass exodus will be on a spiritual level as well. On the morning of Feb.22 I woke remembering my dream. It was a beautiful sunny day, a field of green grass as far as one could see extending from beautiful trees. A large table under the trees with people sitting around singing a song. I was standing near the table and it seems my mind was singing this song as they were verbally singing the song. This song was being sung in old english dialect and one I couldn’t possibly make up as I see it.EOD. I woke and could only remember the last word of the song-‘Asunder’. Shortly after waking I read of Billy Graham passing. As I went on to study more in scripture, this word is found ’22’ times, ‘9’ of which are found in the new testament. Just as a side note for now, after reading more about Billy Graham, I was led big time to Zechariah 11.

Cornelius Kuipers
Cornelius Kuipers
February 26, 2018 12:48 AM

Asunder is a word of proto-Germanic etymology. Sundran. It means a separate place. Sounds like Jerusalem versus Babylon to me…. 🙂

Timothy Campbell
Timothy Campbell
February 24, 2018 10:24 AM

Europa sounds like the whore of Babylon – I think EU statue of the woman on riding the beast is Europa…

Martin
February 24, 2018 6:21 PM

Ethereum founder warns cryptocurrencies ‘could drop to near-zero at any time’

Christine Beadsworth
February 25, 2018 12:54 AM

Interesting it is ETH founder who says this as my train crash dream had the ETH shape in the two tracks running side by side, perhaps this announcement cement is a time marker of the trains entering the spearhead shape and then crashing shortly after. ETH is the Hebrew word for the equivalent of kairos time.

Timothy Campbell
Timothy Campbell
February 24, 2018 4:56 AM

The Lord has also been showing me something about war and a market crash – the Lord has also shown me that there will be a huge breakout in LTC in March and that a BTC crash will bring down LTC… I had a dream where I woke up late one day and the price of LTC had skyrocketed and triggered a limit sell order but when I woke it was plummeting rapidly it seemed to be under 100 and heading quickly to zero and I heard the Lord say, “this where you will make your money”; I believe it could be late March early April when the crash/war takes place and he’s let me know everyone is going to be trying to get out.

February 24, 2018 10:50 AM

Thanks for sharing these confirmations Timothy. I saw Litecoin dropping to $88 and Maria Conwell saw it at $87, confirming your price under $100. Also, the surge in price confirms what Christopher Harris saw in a dream yesterday, a price surge to $400. He was not shown dates so perhaps it’s not the same surge you saw happening in March.

Christopher Harris
February 24, 2018 12:40 PM

Tonight I prayed to the Lord when LTC would move and if we are still hitting $12,200 before the move to $4,850. I saw very clearly a huge breakout of LTC when BTC hit about 9k. A big rebound happened in both and I saw LTC hit $307. This may be a profit taking target or just on the way to the $400 LTC I saw. I believe this could happen soon, but I caution you if you enter the trade remember my warning and final target from the Lord is exiting when BTC hits $12,200 no later. I will probably wait until it hits this on coinbase or exit at the LTC $400 mark. This could also be about a later time but I think it’s very soon. Potentially a very profitable trade. I’ve still been holding in LTC, since 11.5k, has been a difficult testing ride, but I believe my holding fast to the view my $12,200 target wasn’t fulfilled may about to pay off. Please seek the Lord I could be wrong in my interpretation and it’s possible it could be later. My close friend also had a dream of a side in blue planning an imminent attack on a side in tan, potentially near the water (it was something like this happening soon, seemed it could be war related). God bless you, Christopher.

David T
David T
February 24, 2018 5:31 PM

Hi Christopher. I am from Australia also. I have LTC and RDD in cryptopia. Should I transfer the LTC into btc markets or a wallet. After LTC hits 400 i will sell. Can you please explain the best way to get a wallet. What about RDD can I put that in a wallet also. I am new at all this. BTC is AU 12,350 ATM are you exiting now

William
William
February 24, 2018 7:57 PM

Anything you can trade on Australian platform, should trade on Australian platform, because it has Australian law governing it.

Christopher Harris
February 24, 2018 5:37 PM

Hi David, almost all the prices I see in dreams and mention here are USD (though I am from Aus). If they are not USD I will mention specifically, so you can assume they are USD. I mean $12,200 usd for BTC and $400 usd for LTC. My LTC is on an AUD exchange awaiting sell point. I sold my rdd already but search for comments about the rdd wallet I don’t know much about it. God bless. Christopher.

February 24, 2018 6:16 PM

Are you planning on buying back into etn, reddcoin, etc. after the crash of bitcoin down to 4000-5000?

Christopher Harris
February 24, 2018 6:23 PM

Yes I believe so. Etn/xlm/some rdd and adding a ppt (Populus) position. I’ll re-enter in LTC. Plan so far and may change though.

William
William
February 24, 2018 7:43 PM

For reddcoin wallet, https://www.reddcoin.com
should be the official site. From here to download the wallet. Check out carefully, on internet there is so much scam. It will take 16 hours plus to download ( sync ), so you can plan to start downloading in the afternoon, then second day morning it is ready.

Anton Keyter
Anton Keyter
February 24, 2018 11:46 AM

Hi James. As Christine mentioned I saw this drop and felt the panic in a dream also. In the dream I woke 10:32 (South African time, late morning). I was in a panic, as I looked on my screen I saw BTCUSD oscillating between 1300 and 1600. I knew there was panic in the market, but didn’t know the reason. I could see that the price came to this point in an almost vertical drop. I got a very strong feeling of being late. This would also agree with Christopher Harris 30K-2K drop. (Did submit the dream details couple of days ago via “contact us”…). Seems like a very risky drop to 2K. Also thank you Christine for sharing our ABBA’s heart.

February 24, 2018 11:56 AM

Thanks for sharing this Anton. I think there are two drops ahead, one down to about $5,000 and the other to the levels you saw. I think Christine’s dream is more likely revealing the first drop, which is the smaller one. The second drop would be when 32 exchanges go down overnight.

Christopher Harris
February 24, 2018 12:56 PM

From some of the information revealed here and the potential panic if there is a 95% war related drop from market highs of 30-35k in cryptos, this could lead to panic in other areas, panicked fuel, food, water and medication buying. I encourage people to seek the Lord always, and I believe it is wise given the warnings in the Bible to prepare extra amounts of these if you can, securing your living quarters, sleeping, power outages, blankets, candles, consider a means of physical personal protection, and other such considerations if there is a war related panic. Just consider what it looks like when a hurricane comes and what happens to the stores, seek the Lord and prepare accordingly if you feel led in the Spirit. God bless you and keep you. Christopher.

Christine Beadsworth
February 25, 2018 12:33 AM

I remember the panic in my railroad dream where the woman in my carriage was tearing open her sacks and dumping her small round vegetables because of news of the crash ahead. I caught some on my lap .

Christine Beadsworth
February 25, 2018 12:55 AM

Perhaps this is why the Lord said to me to buy LTC.

February 24, 2018 5:08 AM

Do you think we should buy litecoin when it crashes, sell it when it’s high and put those toward alt coins?

Cornelius
Cornelius
February 24, 2018 3:45 AM

Turkey has threatened war with Greece. Europia sounds to me like Europe going from a cafe-society Utopia to a Dystopia. Watch the Euro. Destined to crash horribly – I was shown this in a vision

Sonia
Sonia
February 24, 2018 12:21 PM
Enos
Enos
February 24, 2018 4:42 AM

I’ve heard suggestions that the 7 day warning before the flood served a dual-purpose as a mourning period for Methuselah. If Billy was our generation’s Methuselah, as covered in another post, then the doors would close and War would come the last day of February / first day of March. Just a thought.

Paul
Paul
February 24, 2018 10:10 AM

Most likely it will come after 4th March, as the Spirit of the Lord leads someone to step into Israel and Jerusalem.

Christine Beadsworth
February 24, 2018 6:59 AM

Interestingly, there is a 9 day mourning period for Billy where he lies in state at the Capitol. His funeral is 2nd March.