Podcast: Recent prophetic insights reveal major market volatility coming soon

Recent prophetic insights reveal a major increase in market volatility is coming soon in equities, precious metals, and crypto currencies. The 56-minute audio podcast below explains how God is revealing what’s ahead and confirming it through many witnesses.

This podcast is available on YouTube, Soundcloud, and iTunes.

Sujit Thomas
August 21, 2018 1:46 AM

When I saw the title of the post, the word “volatility” struck me, and I began to ponder its meaning.

One of its meanings, I found, is “liable to change rapidly and unpredictably, especially for the worse.”

As I wondered why the word struck me and why I was pondering its meaning, I was reminded of Matthew 7:24–27.

The passage describes the rain falling, the floods coming, and the winds blowing and beating on houses. Do these words portray volatility? I would venture to say, “Yes, they do.”

To be sure, we are all spiritual houses. The question we have to discern for ourselves is who is the Lord of the house.

The passage seems to clearly say that if the Lord Jesus is truly the Lord of our spiritual houses, in thought, word, and deed, then the volatility, whatever shape or form it takes, will not cause our houses to fall.

Peachey
Peachey
August 21, 2018 10:15 AM
James your dreams and insights kind of go along with what the Lord has been showing me. On August 13th I was given a dream of significance. My ex-husbands family has been very wealthy, and very close. What my counselor called a mess family. The family has a big Christmas event with food, and plenty of expensive gifts. I was observing my ex husband’s family (my daughter’s included) and other strangers sitting in a huge dining area celebrating Christmas Eve/Christmas Day. Then the dream switched, and I was shown my cabin, which is located in the Ozark. At the very same time they were celebrating, I saw a flood hit my cabin. The flood waters came up to the very top of my porch. There are four steps leading up to my porch. (4 months?). Then the waters receded and I saw only a small residue of powder that was had settled on only one corner of my porch. The rest was untouched. Nothing came in my home. I had been spared. I looked bellowed my porch and saw my front door had extended about a foot below my porch. It would of been under water. After the event I saw some construction workers and asked them if there was anyway to raise my cabin to protect it from future flooding, they said, no. After I woke up, this is what came to my mind. That just as people were eating and drinking in the time of Moses, the flood came and caught people unaware. How Job lost his family, as his children were celebrating a feast. Many will feel the impact, and be caught unaware. Housing will be underwater. The timing was this Christmas. The last three years the Lord has given me a dream about my winter finances.… Read more »
August 21, 2018 8:31 PM

The Markets are repeating what they did, just before the February dip that happened earlier this year.
Right now, the Markets are just artificially inflated to stupidity.

Sonia
Sonia
August 22, 2018 8:32 PM

I recall a prophetic word by Sadhu Sundar last year when he said that Israel would be attacked in 2018 by Arab nations, and America would not come to her rescue because America will have to deal with internal problems.
I don’t know the nature of the problems but for America to be forced to “abandon” Israel in order to deal with issues at home, the problems must be pretty important and significant ones.
I just came accross an article on earthquakes and the ring of fire: Oregon earthquake at 6.3 on August 22, 2018.
Don’t know if it is of any relevance, but in case it is, let us pray for Oregon, Washington state and California !

Phanuel
Phanuel
August 25, 2018 8:23 AM

Updated “31433500” Crypto/SPX Timeline (August 25, 2018)

The pops I was watching for on August 21 and August 24 were both fulfilled. However, this is a Battle Royale between the bulls and bears and the critical levels are 6800 and 7500-7600. Whoever wins those levels wins the short term battle.

“31” May 21-June 24 (BOTTOM/TURN)

“43” June 24-July 25 (TOP/TURN)

“3 (3 weeks)” July 25- August 15 (BOTTOM/TURN)

“5” (5 weeks)” August 15- Sept 19 (TOP-TURN/end of JUBILEE/ 750 billion market cap??)

Note this timeline ends exactly on Yom Kippur when the Jubilee clock resets to “00”. It appears that cryptos surge and then crash during the crash window “828 923” while the stock market goes down. I recently saw BTC at 9715 and 9460. Crash window is a few days away 8-28 to 9-23. Crash window doesn’t mean the big move down begins on August 28, it could start slowly (like prior crash windows).

SPX/FAZ

I saw FAZ at 46.99 on 9/22/17 and 46.56 on 7/15/16. I think it will be fulfilled during the crash window. I don’t see how FAZ can go much lower without another reverse split. If my understanding and interpretation is correct (emphasis), I’m watching for fulfillment around September 18. As shared a few months ago, SPX made a new ATH (which was fulfilled this week), but i don’t think we need to see 2914 before we turn.

COB
COB/ETH ratio has been inching higher and higher. August 27 is phase 2 of Margin trading and lending, so expect increased volume and volatility. I still think COB is on the brink of mooning. I placed it back in the general crypto timeline. I’m looking for $.434, $.75, $.85, and/or $1.15 to be fulfilled. COB at $.434(Thomas confirmation) and $ 1.15 (Ed H confirmation) are the big ones.

Blessings

John T
John T
August 26, 2018 3:48 AM

Hi Phanuel, your BTC at $9715 and $9460 is close to the $9000 price Christopher Harris saw recently before it crashes to $5600. $9000 may not be the top so this could be the same BTC movement.

I also think that David Snr’s prophetic vision of seeing Bitcoin rising to January heights by November/December could be fueled by the launch of a new crypto focused company called Bakkt, backed by Intercontinental Exchange (ICE) who owns the New York Stock Exchange. Bakkt plans to launch BTC futures in November, which could see huge institutional investment money coming in to push prices of cryptos up. https://ironwood.io/2018/08/23/move-over-etfs-bakkt-has-a-bigger-bitcoin-story/

Phanuel
Phanuel
August 26, 2018 3:53 PM

Hi John T,
The ICE crypto exchange launch could be the trigger for the $750 billion market cap (Wave 1 of a new 5 wave count). I agree with CH’s sequence of getting to the $9000 range (9460 and/or 9715)…. then crashing back down, because I had a specific dream (already shared) of bitcoin going to 5000s (I saw 5139 in another vision), before heading back to $20,000. I also had two separate visions of BTC racing to $15,000 and $18,000.

I think COB at $1.15 is related to WAVE 1 of a new 5 wave count (750 billion market cap). This implies COB at $.434 is for this current cycle.

shalom

Phanuel
Phanuel
August 28, 2018 9:23 AM

The Bulls took over 6800 yesterday. According to the crypto road map ..Top/Turn around September 19.

SPX looking to break 2900 today…, 2914 may or may happen before turn down.

Blessings

BDesta
BDesta
August 21, 2018 2:40 PM

Hi James, thank you for this new podcast…as I was watching I realized you don’t have a video intro for the podcast on YouTube, i’m A computer Animator and if you want I can make Z3 news intro:)

August 21, 2018 10:52 AM

FAZ is melting down again today.

Phanuel
Phanuel
August 23, 2018 11:01 PM

SPX/CRYPTOS (JUBILEE & GRACE)

1. I’m watching for another crypto pop Tomorrow (if my understanding is correct)…August 24.

2. I recently saw BTC at 9715 and 9460.

3. If my understanding is correct, I’m looking for FAZ at 46.99 around September 18.

4. COB is on the brink of mooning.

5. Crash window is a few days away 8-28 to 9-23

blessings

John T
John T
August 25, 2018 2:25 AM

Hi Brother Phanuel, you got the timing right again! Bitcoin rose to $6.8k but got rejected, dipping slightly and is now trading at the $6.7k range. We may have a big rise if we break $6.8k due to mass liquidation of BTC shorts, which is at a very high 37k level.

Renee was told to “sow to harvest” on 25th August, tomorrow. Some interpret the date as the time to “sow”, meaning perhaps some bad news will crash the crypto market tomorrow. Others think we need to sow beforehand for “harvest” tomorrow, indicating a big rise for bitcoin and the alternate coins. One last case scenario is the phrase might be meant for another thing and not crypto related.
We are less than 24 hours of knowing the answer.

S. Renee Felder
Renee
August 28, 2018 11:04 AM

I woke up this morning with the revelation. Unfortunately a couple of days late but the 25th was a day to ‘sow to harvest’. I believe we are going to see some gains for the next week or two and then another crash.

August 25, 2018 5:50 PM

Perhaps God was trying to tell Renee that August 25 is the date for her to get ready.
If my GUESS WORK is correct, then this agrees with Phanuel’s 828 – 923 revelation.
This mean that we could get ready on August 25, so that we are ready for the 828 – 923 season.

Phanuel
Phanuel
August 25, 2018 7:58 AM

Hi John T,

It’s a Battle Royale between the bulls and bears. The levels I’m watching are 6800 and 7500-7600. If we break and stay above those levels. The bulls get the upper hand and vice versa.

shalom

August 25, 2018 6:10 AM

We can use prophetic revelations as a guide, but we should be careful, because this is NOT financial advice.

We should remember that God still has the power to alter dates, if he wants to, possibly to help some other less fortunate brethren.

Perhaps August 25 might be a date when something happens behind the scenes. We still have many hours left, depending on local time zones.

August 25, 2018 6:15 AM

I saw BTC at $6666.60, when i checked my trading platform a few hours ago.

I am not kidding. BTC is currently hovering around $666, so this might be a clue.

Ali
Ali
August 24, 2018 11:02 PM

What’s your time frame for cob? Just your opinion not advice

john_nz
john_nz
September 8, 2018 10:02 PM

TWO RECENT WARNINGS – a call to prayer

Disaster – Stock Market Disaster
A prophetic warning given to Pastor Benjamin on August 20th 2018: Ignited Life Now! Prophetic Worldview “An Urgent Message!” 8 31 18

Urgent Urgent Alert for America
A Servant’s Heart

bill
bill
August 22, 2018 1:56 AM

A couple of comments.
Based on Rabbi Jonathan Cahn’s work, the Market crashes occur on Elul 29, repeatedly since at least 1929 on a 7 year cycle. The Market crashes, on a 7 year cycle) go back further to at least 1905 (I stopped tracing back into the 19th Century.)

Sept. 11, 2001, markets were closed until Sept. 17th (Elul 29 on the Hebrew calendar) and crashed on Sept. 17th. Similar for the 2008 crash, also Elul 29 (FYI, 1994 was a bond market crash)

Cahn’s data indicates that we are to let the earth lay fallow on the 7th year according to the Covenant of the Israeli’s (and that George Washington & 1st Congress dedicated the USA to God.) Debts are to be canceled under Hebrew law.

Lois Vogel Sharp is warning of a economic (stock market) crash by Sept. 18th. She is rather adamant about the prophetic message and has repeated the economic crash warning 5 times since early-July ( Lois was specific about the date of ‘By Sept. 18th’ which James mentioned in the Podcast. I can’t find the specific time point on the video at this moment.)

Lois indicates that this is the final days of a Jubilee year and debts will be canceled. In 1917, the Balford accord were the first discussion of allowing the Jews to re-occupy what is now the nation of Israel. In 1967, The Israeli’s recaptured Jerusalem. In 2017, President Trump recognized Jerusalem as the capital of Israel.

1917, 1967 & 2017 were all Jubilee Years involving the land of Israel.
August 10th
July 6th

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
August 23, 2018 12:57 AM

Thanks for the Lois Sharp videos, Bill. In the July 6 video, after the 13:50 mark, she says that in this Jubilee year “we are receiving land and the funding to purchase that land…”

Unless she means that she, and those with her specifically, she is revealing that we Christians, who are determined to build safe havens, will receive the funding by Sept 18, 2018. That is a lot of money. From what I could see at this point, it would mean that RDD spikes to $3 by then. Possibly silver would have to drop two more times, but definitely rise, and likely crash before then, per ED H’s recent dream of the red brick road and James’ dreams of Brad Pitt and others. Does someone have an alternate interpretation of how this prophecy is fulfilled?

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
August 23, 2018 11:11 AM

This is the sequence we are getting:
War,
then stock market decline/crash,
then silver rises and crashes,
Cob rises at some point before
RDD spikes to $3,
we receive funding to purchase land,
and then Jubilee year ends at the latest, Sept. 18, 2018.

Alternate revelations?

August 23, 2018 11:50 AM

This is my understanding of the sequence (without dates):
– Silver stays low
– War
– Silver spikes, before it dips even lower
– Silver rises AGAIN.

Around this time frame the stock market dips

Also, around this time frame, crypto’s rise and plunge again.

serge
serge
August 23, 2018 1:35 PM

In the mean time, ‘they’ are paper-shorting the Silver Market today with ‘Market Orders’. Gregory Manarinno explains it here: 5Min video.

IMHO,’they’ want us to get discouraged and to sell. Then when they get the price they want, they will buy up all the physical, and run it to the moon.
However, they will not scare us off, as God has shown many here that he has other plans for his people. Lois Vogel Sharp has stated so many times.
-Serge

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
August 22, 2018 9:56 PM

Lois Vogel Sharp warning
Aug 21st 2018 / 7 days prior to the start of Phanuel’s crash window (8-28 to 9-23)

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
August 23, 2018 2:50 PM

Gen 7

The Great Flood

7 Then the Lord said to Noah, “Come into the ark, you and all your household, because I have seen that you are righteous before Me in this generation. 2 You shall take with you seven each of every clean animal, a male and his female; two each of animals that are unclean, a male and his female; 3 also seven each of birds of the air, male and female, to keep [a]the species alive on the face of all the earth. 4 For after seven more days I will cause it to rain on the earth forty days and forty nights, and I will [b]destroy from the face of the earth all living things that I have made.” 5 And Noah did according to all that the Lord commanded him.

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
August 23, 2018 5:03 PM

This is a very positive type-shadow for believers.

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
August 23, 2018 1:54 AM

John Fern’s prophetic word: Economic collapse by September 18th, far worse than 2008.

Gustavus Adolphus
Gustavus Adolphus
August 23, 2018 1:52 AM

Byron Searle’s 30 day window of judgment began August 6th with two major hurricanes. Watch Hurricane Lane approach Hawaii.

jerry rigg
August 22, 2018 6:06 PM

Dear James, listening to Lois Vogel Sharp, she seems to be saying that whatever the imminent economic crisis or “reset” is that she keeps warning about, will happen before the Jubilee year ends….before the start of the new Jewish New Year. This would fit in with a Sept market “crisis”. I dont know how a military conflict would interrelate with this scenario, but she has been warning about an imminent crisis for awhile and it appears it is upon us.