Prophetic Vision Reveals Sudden Downturn in Equities Market

flash_water

Last week, I saw a very short vision. I was driving on a flat bridge crossing over a large river. Although I was driving the car, my view was from high up in the air, watching myself driving along with other cars.

When my car was about half way across the bridge, moving from my right to my left, on the other side of the bridge a very large red superhero character came flying up out of the water moving very fast toward the bridge. I would estimate he was at least 100 feet tall and all red, like The Flash. He flew up over the bridge and turned to his right, so he was flying in the same direction as my car. He seemed to be flying directly above my car. End of vision.

Interpretation:
Jim Reeve, author of The Handbook of Prophetic Trading, provided much needed help with this interpretation.

We believe the vision reveals upcoming movements in the equities market because it is the only market I am currently trading. Red and water are both symbolic of financial downturns, but driving over the water on a bridge without getting wet symbolizes successfully trading the move. So this was a positive thing for me because I was positioned properly for it.

Getting half way across the bridge before the superhero came flying up out of the water shows the downturn will initially move slower before suddenly accelerating. The giant size of the superhero indicates this will not be an ordinary move, but a significant one. He flew in the same direction as my car, which indicates I am properly aligned for this move with a short position.

There were no dates given, so I can only speculate about the timing. This might be the downturn we at Z3 have called the second hangman, which is based on a dream received by Jim Reeve. We have been waiting for several months for this drop.

I am also watching to see a certain ETF, called UVXY, increase up to $25.00 because I saw that in a vision on September 15 2016. Based on what I saw, I believe that will be the best price to sell it because it will be reversing back down afterwards. UVXY is currently trading for about $15.50, so a move up to $25.00 would be a 61% increase.

I was not shown any prices in the superhero vision, but I don’t expect the market downturn to be severe or long lasting because just a couple of days later, I saw a green 868 on October 14, which I believe represents a move up in Dow points. Depending on how far the market drops, an 868-point move up could be enough to move the Dow to new all-time highs. So I am expecting to see a sharp drop followed by a strong rally afterwards, which would then set up an even bigger drop, which we have been calling the third hangman.

As always, this is not a recommendation for investing, but is being shared for prayerful consideration about what to do with it.

October 22, 2016 5:17 PM
Good Afternoon Z3 The Lord prompted me this morning to share some excerpts from my private journal in regards to the upcoming elections. This is the first time I share my journal publicly this way, but I’m being obedient to His Voice and I believe this is why: 1) To encourage others to yearn to seek The Lord. No matter how long you’ve been born again, it is possible to hear the voice of God and fellowship with Him this way! (I was just born again this past January and with persistence and Faith, I have been able to have such breakthrough! Glory to God. All the Praise and Glory to My God!)
 2) To explain some of the reasons why the Hand of God is at work on this election. Excerpt # 1 – Dated 10/10/16 Lord: “Aren’t you glad beloved you heard My voice that day about “terrible times are coming” (personal word to me that prompted me to become born again) because those terrible times are coming… they are already here but not for My Righteous ones! This is why Trump is being supernaturally protected and he will become the Next President against all of the dark forces and principalities who want to trample my plans. But, I tell you beloved, not one of My People, My Righteous Ones are going to die physically until I decide to…until My Plan is carried out so this is why Trump has been chosen. He would be the one to help with the policies he will put in place, give My Righteous ones the way to do My Work here. So when you go vote, be sure that you’re voting for your next president for I have chosen him for this purpose.” Excerpt # 2 – Dated 10/16/16 Lord:… Read more »
Lydia Hodge
Lydia Hodge
October 23, 2016 8:10 AM

Wow thanks for sharing. I have followed the election closely with my husband. We have been for Trump from the beginning. We attended one of his first rallies here in Tennessee. And in his words it was amazing. I can’t say God has revealed to me he is going to win for sure but I do know this country is on a collision course if he doesn’t win. And the amazing thing is they have (the media and the establishment) already declared it as a loss for him. I did make the statement, if he wins after all of this, I know it is God. I do believe God is arising to cause things to happen that in the natural looks impossible. It’s his hour!😇

October 23, 2016 11:52 AM

Hi Lydia!

I was leading towards Trump from the beginning as well but I have to admit that I was a little hesitant at times…until I went to the Lord and asked if I should even get involved with voting because I wasn’t sure. And He first started to reveal how He changed Trump’s heart… And then He began showing me the importance of voting and what the enemy is planning to do. So even after the last debate I was thinking how is Trump winning and that’s when the Lord revealed me His element of surprise.
If people would see this election for what is really is…a battle between evil vs. good then the choice would be easy because you just have to look at what each candidate is supporting and then it’s a no brainer but people are focusing on the outer appearances. Good thing God’s plans are not affected by people’s views and opinions because then we would be in trouble.
The way the Lord show me, this is a battle similar to Jericho… Defeating the enemy with the element of surprise! And that is exciting!

Make sure you go vote early because lines will be massive!

Glory to God! Hallelujah to the King of Kings, God of Gods and Lord or Lords! All the Glory is His!

Lydia Hodge
Lydia Hodge
November 9, 2016 2:59 AM

Yeah go Trump

Peggy A.
October 23, 2016 2:21 PM

Hi,
I’m assuming you’re the same “Francy” from the Catholic Church discussion which we had here on a Z3 post a while back? At that time, you said that I could ask James for your e-mail and you would let me know something that the Lord has shown you that goes on behind closed doors.
I had requested your e-mail from James, but I’m sure he’s very busy, and I never received a response. That’s fine.

If you would still like to contact me, you can get my e-mail through Linda Clay’s Blog Contact Form. Linda is a Z3 author and just gave my e-mail to another Z3’er yesterday at my request. Just click on the link below and fill out the contact form.

Blessings, Peggy
P.S. Remember I said my husband is a Catholic and I attend church with him occasionally?

jerry rigg
November 9, 2016 3:43 AM

A good website to minister truth to your husband is at bereanbeacon.org run by a former roman catholic priest, not exactly
prophetic but very very knowledgeable.

October 23, 2016 3:34 PM

Hi Peggy!
Your assumption is correct. A few days after we discussed this I was going through my journal and came across that encounter I mentioned to you and at the end the Lord actually asked me not to share it (which I honestly forgot about it when I told you, my apologies), I believe He has a specific way that He wants me to share it and He still has not revealed it to me. Nevertheless, I will go to the Lord during my encounter tomorrow and ask Him if it’s okay to share it with you at this time. And if so, I will contact you via Linda Clay’s blog.

Blessings to you too.

Hope
October 24, 2016 12:05 PM

Francy, do you by chance have a blog or website where I might read other Messages the Lord has given you?

October 24, 2016 5:27 PM

Hi Hope,

I don’t have a blog although I believe the Lord wants me to find a way to follow up and to encourage those who are interested to seek the Lord this way. I actually will be bringing it up to Him tomorrow and see where He leads me. I will keep you posted.

Hope
October 24, 2016 5:29 PM

Thank you and please do! You can email me at ourhopeisGod@gmail.com.

Might I have permission to post your words on my website? It is http://www.thecallofthebride.com

October 24, 2016 5:37 PM

Thanks for your email Hope!
Wow Glory to God!
May this message be shared and be heard where the Lord leads!

Peggy A.
October 23, 2016 3:52 PM

Francy,
That’s fine. By all means, be obedient to the Lord!
If you want to reach me at anytime, you know how to contact me.
Thanks and Blessings,
Peggy

Phanuel
Phanuel
October 22, 2016 7:25 PM

Haha Francy
It is true .. all of it. I knew a landslide was coming and you confirmed it.

Shalom

Bob Adolph
October 23, 2016 6:20 PM

Rick Wiles also expects a Trump landslide! I find Phanuel’s message credible even though it seems counter-intuitive to me. All the signs point in the opposite direction but God…

October 26, 2016 9:14 AM

Just because Trump may win in a landslide, doesn’t mean he’ll be president. There’s still the electoral college that can steal the election, the fact that that they continually blame Russia for interference and…do you really think the elite will turn this vile nation that they are destroying with a new world order over ro Trump? Even IF there is an election and he becomes president-elect, (which I highly doubt) NO WAY he gets inaugurated. No, we get the Queen of Death and Obama stays in due to the chaos that will ensue. That’s what we deserve. No reprieve. No hope for a rejuvenated America because there has been NO REPENTANCE! Not in the church and not in the nation. Also, did you see these two yucking it up at the “Jesuit Dinner” or whatever? Some stupid comedy club roast or something? Really? The very next night after the debate, they’re laughing and joking while people suffer and the nation continues to go to hell in a hand basket. This whole thing is a sham! They’re both jokes. But the real joke is being played on the incredibly, stupid and naive American people. We lose, they win. No matter who is in office, nothing will change until the church and the nation falls on its face in repentance before Almight God.

Greg L.
Greg L.
October 26, 2016 10:48 AM

Trump wins in a landslide. They enact the “Russian hacking” narrative that they’ve been driving into the minds of the public for months now. They then instruct the electors to cast their votes for the she-beast instead, as referenced in the george soros video released yesterday (because only a handful of states have laws to force an elector to actually vote the way the public vote instructs and even then, there isn’t any enforcement or penalty if they don’t). The she-beast wins by default as Pastor Faircloth saw. Riots and chaos build, martial law and obumbler keeps his seat.

In that, pretty much everyone is correct. Trump wins in a landslide, she-beast wins by default and obomber sticks around. If the election even happens, that is; I still have my doubts.

Bob Adolph
October 26, 2016 10:08 AM

Ken, Is this why James saw Obama flying out of the country?? I saw former NYC prosecutor Giuliani on Hannity last night and he was certain that Hillary, Obama and the whole gang would easily lose in several obstruction of justice cases and that is why Obama, Biden and associates are out campaigning because of their fear of going to jail. Rick Wiles has said the same thing recently, Trump will prosecute and might make Giuliani his attorney general. Wouldn’t that be fun to see! Anything could happen because God has taken the steering wheel. God would have saved Sodom if ten righteous could be found. God is writing the end of this story, the greatest story ever told. Get your popcorn and fasten your seat belt!!

Corrine
October 27, 2016 5:59 AM

Bob, Amen!! Boy would I like to see Guilliani as attorney general!!! That would be awesome… Let’s keep praying and believing brother. Blessings, Corrine

October 26, 2016 3:04 PM

Bob, this is what I believe. Keeping in mind, I am NOT a prophet. I don’t receive prophetic dreams. However, I have been studying this topic and receiving revelations on it for quite awhile. I agree with James. I believe Obama will leave, but not to flee. He’ll leave for his next assignment. I believe he’ll leave Killary in charge in some type of authoritative role, but he will still be president. I don’t know how Trump fits in. I hope he’s still alive. I also agree with “America’s Last Breath” where, Pastor Faircloth states “Hillary wins by default.” What does that mean? I think it means Trump is not a factor because he either can’t be or won’t be. There are all kinds of ways the elite can and will influence the election. Trump has become his own worst enemy. So, Obama leaves of his own volition. Killary is in charge. Trump becomes a non-factor. This is a worst case scenario. But does America deserve any better than a worst case scenario? I don’t think so. The Lord will get this nation’s attention somehow or some way.

Bob Adolph
October 26, 2016 3:24 PM

Ken, the way God has taken a seat at the table during this election campaign opens the door for absolutely anything to happen. Logic and intellect are fast becoming irrelevant as Trump not only has received dozens of hours of free advertising from the main stream propaganda ministry, Satan’s main weapon against the truth the past 75 years, but has been handed new ammunition/issues almost on a daily basis. Regarding your negative views on Trump and his campaign, don’t you find it strange that all the women who have claimed abuse by him have never taken him to court even though he is worth billions? Be prepared for more of the counter-intuitive.

October 26, 2016 5:03 PM

Yeah, it’s strange. But not unusual. We’ve seen this before with Justice Thomas and others. All of the sudden people come out of the woodwork accusing of this and that. It’s a circus. They should charge admission. I bet some people would pay. I don’t know Trump. I’m not judging the man. I don’t care. I’ve prayed for him and his family for protection, because I know what it will mean and what will happen if he’s taken out. I don’t want to see anything happen to his family, but that’s the extent of it. I don’t believe he’s anointed. I believe the Lord used him to expose corruption and lies. He served his purpose. God never judges without warning. He’s also just, so there will be NO doubt why America will be judged. Our nation’s sin is out there for the whole world to see and we’re a laughing stock. Trump helped to expose the sin and awakened the people. Unfortunately, people were only awakened to what is happening and not to repentance. The church across the street from me is having a haunted house exhibit. There are after school satanic clubs. In Salem, Massachusetts the satanic temple has been instituted and the 10 Commandments removed. Is there any doubt at all where this nation is headed and what god it serves? A nation this evil could only have a Queen Jezebel and antichrist in charge of it.

Bob Adolph
October 26, 2016 7:40 PM

Ken, Trump has been vocally against abortion and made Hillary look bad at the last debate on partial birth abortion. He has also campaigned against that Johnson Amendment that threatens churches tax free status. He has also trashed the communist MSM so you should get on board. He’s not running for elder or deacon but he does have a political anointing that’s probably from God.

October 27, 2016 5:40 AM

Well, Bob and John. I’ve presented evidence and facts. That’s all I can do. I don’t need to get on board, I need to reveal truth. That’s what I’ve done. We’ll all find out soon enough.I’m done now. God bless.

Don
Don
November 4, 2016 7:47 PM

I agree with everything God told Francy… and more.
God alone is in control… and can do all things regardless of what the media or others say or do! God established this our country… and God will not let it be taken from Him! If God has appointed Donald Trump to be President, Donald Trump will be President!!! Regardless….

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
November 4, 2016 8:02 PM

Pastor Paul Begley mentioned that in TD Hale’s dream, he saw Trump walking towards the White House, that he had won, but there was a coffin in front of him. Pray for God’s protection.

Don
Don
November 5, 2016 10:29 AM

I’ll pray!!! I’ll pray for God to protect Donald Trump and Mike Pence… and their families and staffs…

Lee
Lee
October 26, 2016 12:22 PM

This whole thing is a sham! They’re both jokes.

Right or wrong, your statement I quoted above is probably right. All I know is that we’re witnessing part of the grand battle between Satan and God. Are we at the time where a great outpouring of the Holy Spirit has occurred, as seen by much prophetic words being claimed, or is this another deception being allow by God? I think it’s deception and we haven’t had that “great outpouring” yet.

As far as this election, Bill Still put out a short video (5 minutes) with a clip of George Soros at the World Economic Forum recently claiming that Trump would get an overwhelming popular vote, but Clinton will get the electoral college vote. This wasn’t a slip of the tongue. A person like this knows that this statement will hit the blogs. To what effect? It’s anyone’s guess. To me, it all points to a strategy of civil unrest, potential riots, mass chaos and potential marshall law. But that’s just a strategy by “one” group of “elites”. Is there just one group of elites with one grand strategy of dominance/enslavement or are there multiple group of bad guys with differing agendas (all bad for us)? Is there a “good group” of elites that have power to stop them? Hard to tell.

Here’s the Bill Still video with Mr. Soros:

kathy P
October 26, 2016 5:20 PM

There have been many prophecies with what seem like two different messages. One message is that Trump will win, the other is that Trump will not take office.
I think I have it ALLLLLL figured out (famous last words…lol):
1. Trump will win the popular vote but Hillary will take office due to winning the electoral college. (WA-LA!! Both prophecies are correct!)
2. People will be so mad they will riot in the streets believing our corrupt government stole the election.
Result? Martial law.
There you have it!
Now, if I could only figure out how FAZ gets to $10,000 a share I could sleep better at night! lol!!

Karen Sue
Karen Sue
October 26, 2016 2:16 PM
Hi Lee, As far as a battle, yes…and the church needs to put her boots on, in my opinion. There are battles documented in the Bible, one that stands out to me is when Moses lifted his hands the battle was doable, but when he was weary the battle shifted to the enemy, so Aaron held up his brother’s arms and the battle was turned. The enemy is like an army that fights other power brokers for position and power, so they in fight, but the outward appearance they appear to be unified in all ways, however the Bible tells us a house divided against itself cannot stand, so we are seeing the exposing of the evil that would totally corrupt. If all was already lost, there would be no battle. The only reason Soros speaks is to shape outcomes through propaganda. Soros had voting machines in Venezuela that brought Chavez in, and now Venezuela is reportedly eating zoo animals and pets. How much of that is true, I do not know, but it speaks to the extreme corruption of a country and the rape of it’s resources. I recently have reviewed a couple of programs about art history and cultural development from the standpoint of the contributions and philanthropic endeavors of the Rothchildls. The woman was a Rothchild herself, don’t remember her name, but though she seemingly had education and expertise in art/culture, what was really happening was to frame the Rothchild dynasty in a good land genteel light. In other words, sniffing superiority when actually it is authoritarian…and believe me, they have hope in their agenda…and will fight to destroy all. Take a look again at the Georgia Guidestones. That’s just the polite way to say destruction and death. The reality is not that tidy. Anyway, I think… Read more »
Lee
Lee
October 26, 2016 5:25 PM

Like you, many that visit this site know that manipulation of our views and outcomes in the political, corporate and governmental are ongoing. The games being played are multilayer, like an onion, and the depth of deceit is just that; deep! “They” will even sacrifice “their own” to fulfill their agenda. So as you follow the tracks, consider multilevel agendas. And as always, pray for an abundance of discernment and understanding.

As far as the Georgia guide stones, somehow I think this is just another red herring that goes along with the “resistance is futile” against the elite/oligarch/evil forces. Meant to distract with fear and definitely unachievable, especially if you believe in the bible and the book of Revelations. That said, I’m sure there are plenty of psychopaths that agree with this agenda of population reduction.

Karen Sue
Karen Sue
October 27, 2016 4:55 AM

Hi Lee, Yes, I like the analogy of the onion and I do see the multiple layers of corruption. As for as the Georgia guide stones go, that monument, a distraction yes, yet it is an outward memorial to the content of the inner intent. It is an eyesore, and a heart wound.

Like other forms of propaganda, it is meant to sell an idea, to present a meme for lack of a better word, and whether embraced or rejected is not the point, but it is there, repeating it’s message over and over for any who sees it, and if it assaults or is accepted it’s purpose has been fulfilled…’they’ love cryptic messages embedded in word craft, and memorialized in stone.

Peace

Lee
Lee
October 27, 2016 1:48 PM

I agree. Well stated!

October 26, 2016 3:59 PM

What Jesuit Dinner?

October 26, 2016 3:57 PM

Oh, Ken Roberts! Where have you been?!

October 26, 2016 4:31 PM

Lol. Hi, Jeanne. Been busy. Too much to explain. I’d tell you, but then I’d have to kill you. LOL. Seriously, though. It’s called the, “Al Smith Dinner.” Has something to do with catholic charities Cardinal Dolan, or something officiated it. Who cares? There are youtube videos about it.Or you can wait and see if SNL spoofs it in their opening. Might as well. It’s ridiculous! They hate each other the night before at a reality tv debate, then they’re joking at a formal dinner the next night. Games rich people play. Here’s an example: Trump said, “Hillary bumped into me on the way in and said, “Pardon me.” Trump responds, “We’ll see or I don’t think so.” Hilarious! Whatever. So glad these two clowns can make a circus out of what should be a serious election. But I guess it’s just easier to laugh and joke while the nation goes to hell. I’m done with it! My mind’s on 2017 and on preparing to live in Amerika-Babylon.

anna
anna
October 26, 2016 1:21 PM

I saw that roast too and trump and hillary are friends and they were having a great time together and this was after their last debate. I found that incredibly odd considering that they are so hateful to one another but when it’s right in your face you can’t dismiss it.

People, you need to go watch that roast and then see what you think.

John McManus
John McManus
October 26, 2016 8:31 PM

I watched that dinner and I’m not sure what you seeing. Trump went after Hillary hard even receiving boos. The part when he said that she was there pretending to like Catholics at a Catholic fundraiser was stunning. The media immediately was all over Trump as going overboard on calling her out at this event.

October 26, 2016 9:06 PM

Check out https://youtu.be/jk08grb6H7c for some background information and evidence. Also, Jeff Berwick was on the 10/9 show at aminutetomidnite.com The American people have been bamboozled!

John McManus
John McManus
October 27, 2016 4:10 AM

Not buying that stuff Ken. I think you need to watch it for yourself as he certainly went after the people in the room with a vengeance. I know that Hillary, Obama, and the democratic platform is all anti God. We know that the media propaganda machine is clearly in the tank with the left. I now know that the republican establishment is for globalism and open borders along with the democrats. The democratic establishment, republican establishment, and the media are all against Trump and trying to destroy him. I think it would be a miracle if he were to win the election.

October 26, 2016 4:02 PM

Why the thumbs down? Don’t people want to SEE truth?

October 27, 2016 8:22 PM

?

Sujit Thomas
Sujit
October 27, 2016 4:55 AM

Isaiah 53:7

anna
anna
October 26, 2016 4:34 PM

i didn’t put the thumbs down on my post so did you? I don’t know what you are referring to because there isn’t one on yours and so it is on mine.
I agreed with Ken so you don’t agree with Ken’s post then?

October 26, 2016 4:39 PM

There were 2 thumbs down on YOUR post! I put a thumbs up to “neutralize” one of them! LOL. Yes, I agree with Ken! (I always do!)

anna
anna
October 26, 2016 4:51 PM

well why would anyone put a thumbs down on my post to begin with for agreeing with Ken? that is just stupid.

once someone hates something you post elsewhere are z3news then I suppose they just have it out for you always.
is that how they are on here?

i will get several thumbs down for this now too. You watch. so much for love thy neighbor as yourself huh lol?

thanks for the thumbs up then because i didn’t even post except to agree with Ken.

Eliana
Eliana
October 26, 2016 5:22 PM

For both Anna & Jeanne -I’m sorry this happened. I really dislike this “thumbs down” option. Even the thumbs up reminds me too much of Facebook. Thumbs down just causes bad feelings without anyone having to explain what they are in disagreement with.

anna
anna
October 26, 2016 5:26 PM

i think it is just childish having the thumbs up and down thing. We are all adults and this is something children would like. I find it silly myself.

October 26, 2016 5:51 PM

Agreed

October 24, 2016 5:30 PM

Thanks Bob Adolph, I have not listened to trunews for a while. But that is also great to hear that he is also expecting that.
Thanks for sharing.

October 25, 2016 12:00 AM

I have not understood Rick’s enthusiasm.

mike k
October 25, 2016 1:46 AM

rick’s enthusiasm is understood by understanding the evil plans of the new world order for our nation. and hillary is their choice. Therefore a trump win is a major setback to those immediate plans.

Bob Adolph
October 25, 2016 10:52 AM

Mike, Jeanne, Francy, a great part of Rick’s enthusiasm comes from what he says the Lord told him about having his new platform up and running by 2028-30(I can’t remember the exact date). Sometimes he speaks about the next 100-200 years which is equally puzzling. One thing for certain, the Trump phenomenon is straight from God because it is a miracle that he has gotten so much free air time. Fox, CNN and other controlled media broadcast his mid week speeches even as he condemns them to their faces! And why are the elites allowing this to happen??? It has to be God shining His light on a sinful, corrupt world so that no one will have an excuse on judgment day. There is no way Trump is going to save America because the world is in a nose dive and it is written how this all ends and it aint pretty.

October 22, 2016 8:49 PM

Shalom Phanuel!
We must rejoice and praise our Lord our God for this election will be unprecedented. Trump wil win against all oddsn and we will see His hand at work and the victory is His and His people! Glory to God and what a mighty and awesome God we have! And who are we to question His anointed? Aren’t we not the clay and He the potter?

November 9, 2016 11:18 AM

Phanuel,
What a night! Our God is so big, so strong and mighty…like song says there is really nothing He can’t do. All the glory to our mighty God whose hand was all over this election! I was so emotional yesterday, not because of the man He anointed that became president just like He shared with me but because of His mercy, love and faithfulness to His righteous ones!
This is the grace period we needed to concentrate on our minas and our assignments! Glory be to the Lord of Lords, God of Gods, King of kings!
May every knee bow and every tongue confess He is Lord at the sound of His precious mighty Name!

Phanuel
Phanuel
November 9, 2016 11:46 AM

Yes Francy,
I’m still in awe of God. He is great and awesome. I was jumping and celebrating like a kid 😊😊 I just love it when God is glorified.

Donald Trump anointed like Cyrus. It’s written in Isaiah 45– the wealth transfer and restoration.
Shalom sister

November 9, 2016 12:40 PM

Thanks for the scripture Phanuel! I will surely study it.
Shalom to you as well.

gwer
gwer
October 23, 2016 3:55 PM

Trump garners 68% of the vote with a whopping 25% of the black vote winning all 50 states minus the nations capital almost winning that too with 44% of the vote.

Lydia Hodge
Lydia Hodge
October 23, 2016 10:45 PM

Is tht something God showed you ?

Natalie
Natalie
October 23, 2016 11:58 PM

My mom has said the same thing Francy! She said the Lord told her Trump will win by a landslide. She has really been fighting for him on Facebook and trying to get people to open their eyes. She says we must pray against the great deception going on right now with this election. I appreciate you posting this. I think I needed to read it. I certainly knew not to vote for Hillary but I have been praying if I should for sure vote for Trump.. more like needing confirmation. I believe you confirmed it. Also, I believe a shaking is coming as well. A few nights ago I was shown the same thing and taken to Scripture in Amos about how God is going to shake the nations!

October 24, 2016 5:17 PM

Hi Natalie!
Thank you for this confirmation. Now only it takes faith to hear from the Lord, but it also takes faith to share publicly what the Lord shared intimately with you. And it is definitely great to hear that your mom heard exactly the same thing as me. What a confirmation! I agree with her, there’s a great deception going on with this election but as I mentioned in one of the comments above, if we just simply concentrate on what each candidate is supporting and we ignore all the puff in the media, then it’s really simple to see which candidate we should vote for.
I’m happy you also received confirmation through my post of what you’ve been praying about in regards to Trump. Isn’t our Father awesome! He always answers our prayers when they are prayed humbly and in faith!
I don’t know exactly what’s coming in regards to the shaking, The Lord did not elaborate on that but what’s important to keep in mind is that our God does not judge the righteous with the wicked. And as long as we are right with Him, we would be provided and protected under His wings!

Blessings Natalie to you and your family!

Jeanne Jorash
October 23, 2016 8:20 PM

Yes, the Lord saves individuals, but He also judges nations. Our nation has not repented.

ChristineB
October 22, 2016 9:45 PM

Wow! Thank you Francy for sharing your private journaling with us, so encouraging!

We were praying for the US Elections in our House of Prayer (Toronto) this week and I received a picture of the The True Commander and Chief of the Hosts of Heaven releasing companies of angels to America, especially to the church. Their assignment was to do battle with the evil spirits of lies, confusion and deception and thereby tearing off the spiritual blinders on believers’ minds and others causing them to ask, seek and then receive the ‘truth’. To vote for ‘truth’.

Just an aside, Mark Vikler has spoken at our church many times and it is wonderful to see his ministry bearing fruit in you, pertaining to your spiritual clarity and receptivity.

October 23, 2016 11:15 AM

Hi ChristineB!

Our Lord is at work and it will show. That’s an amazing vision by the way! There’s so much work behind the scene and this is a huge battle since the enemy wants to accelerate His plans but our God is a mighty God and nothing will stop His plans and the plans He has for His people to fulfill their created purpose because He is GOD!
Let’s rejoice together and Praise Him! I’m very excited for what’s to come.

And that must have been amazing to hear Mark Vikler in person. He seems so humble and approachable. I thank God for our sister in Christ Sonia who actually recommended this teaching to me. It has changed my encounters with the Lord where my mind cannot interject which was one of my major obstacles when meeting Him.

May God keep you this receptive! It is truly a blessing especially during these times!

Ming
Ming
October 26, 2016 4:24 AM

Thanks Francy for the sharing – they definitely encouraged me!

Still, we must pray that The Lord will intervene the whole election process to prevent another “Mitt Romney” scenario.

October 26, 2016 12:02 PM

Hi Ming!

It’s funny you linked this… Because just last night my husband was speaking to me about that.
But who’s George Soros? Isn’t he merely a man?
I rather believe God’s report! I don’t give power to the enemy and his minions because our God is the Almighty, The One who raises from the dead and nothing happens unless He allows it. He is the One who raises kings and takes them down, not the enemy as many of some people believe. Therefore, no matter what anyone says, I don’t lose sight of who’s truly in charge! And that’s our Mighty God who’s sitting on the throne!

I however do agree with you that we must pray! We must pray without ceasing for His perfect will to be done in all circumstances including this election.

I’m glad my post encouraged you!

Blessings!

Rachelle
Rachelle
October 25, 2016 8:35 PM

So many prophecies stating Hillary will win, I’m so confused! I haven’t heard one way or another personally.

david
david
October 22, 2016 6:46 PM

Thanks Francy,
When you hear the Lords voice is it audible
Or just comes into your brain, im having hard time hearing, Thank you so much.

October 22, 2016 8:42 PM
David, It’s not audible, it’s basically a flow of sponatenous thoughts. My breakthrough came after reading and watching Mark Vikler’s teaching how to hear God’s voice. There’s different videos on YouTube from Him you can watch. You can also find the PDF for free on his website I believe. Follow the 4 steps and it will give you a good foundation on how to hear His Voice. The Lord has also revealed these things to me: Recognize that He is sovereign and powerful and He has the power to control the dialog and the encounter. What does that mean? That you must have faith and believe that whatever you hear, it’s coming from Him because He will not allow anything to interject the encounter or this direct line of communication between the Lord your God and yourself (with your own thoughts for example). However, there are things that can affect this direct line of communication with Him: -unrepented sins – disobedience to His Word or Holy Spirit – going to meet Him with doubt – You must have Faith that it is possible to hear His voice and have a conversation with Him. -having a strife with someone -not being still and know that He is God. (Vikler goes into depth on this one) What has worked for me: -Meeting Him early in the morning prior to anything else. That way your putting Him first and giving Him the best! -be consistent! Show Him that you truly long for Him by being persistent. – believe that He wants to spend time with you! Because He does. – Do not give up or throw in the towel…it takes practice and the more you do it the more you wil have the confidence that yes it is His voice you’re hearing. I… Read more »
Bernie
Bernie
October 25, 2016 11:52 AM

Francy,

Thank you so much for this guide.

I have been struggling to hear God’s voice on a consistent basis. It is my heart’s cry. I want nothing more than a revelation of Jesus. The hunger for Jesus is overwhelming; I don’t want food or sleep, I just want Jesus.

October 26, 2016 11:15 AM

Good Morning Bernie!

That hunger you’re feeling is exactly what’s needed to meet Him this way! It is what His heart yearns to know you this way. I encourage you Bernie to embrace this hunger and meet Him fully repented, follow Mark Vikler’s teaching and do not give up! He will begin to speak to you constantly!
I’m so excited for you this has changed my life. It’s great to know about His specific Will for your life. He created you with a purpose!
Please keep me posted! I would love to hear your progress. Oh and I almost forgot the most important thing… Faith! You must believe in your heart that it is possible to hear His voice constantly! Because it truly is!
Blessings!

david
david
October 22, 2016 8:55 PM

Francy,
Thank you so much for taking the time to write back, totally unexpected. I will use the
Teachings you recommended. So greatful
For responding back, thank you:)
May the Lord Jesus Christ bless you always.

David

Eliana
Eliana
October 25, 2016 8:46 PM

Thanks for sharing this, Francy. On Sunday, we had a visiting pastor who spoke about hearing the voice of God. Afterwards, someone gave me a word – juniper. He didn’t quite know what the word meant, but he did know that years ago I lived in Bend, Or. where juniper grows abundantly. He thought perhaps I was to reflect on that time. Indeed, the Lord did remind me of the time I lived there and the class I went to of Mark Virkler’s video teachings at our church. It was such a refreshing time of learning to hear the voice of God; sometimes it was easy and other times not so much, which was my testimony as well as others in my class. Over the years, God has mostly spoken to me through “impressions” which can be so easily dismissed, and I was encouraged to go back to that time and rekindle what I had learned. Having a job working long hours, and then the demands of caring for twins took me away from the hours I used to have of uninterrupted time to spend with the Lord, before the demands of work and small children.
You are right that it does take practice, and also faith to test what you think you are hearing. Yesterday I got a word for a person in church. It was a type of “clinic” time of practice, and I gave the word picture I believe I received. It would have been so easy to brush it off. My word had to be translated since I attend a Chilean church, but it seemed to resonate withe the person who received it. Your sharing has greatly encouraged me to press in.

October 26, 2016 12:30 PM

Eliana!
I’m glad that my post encouraged you to press in to hear God’s voice again. God is amazing! This post has given so much fruit already! I tell you Eliana this is the time to seek Him wholeheartedly! You can experience His glory now, you don’t have to wait to go to heaven to experience it. Only those that have experienced The Lord this way can understand the majesty of all. To have your creator speak to you every single day and experience Him at this personal level is without comparison. I hope you rekindle this relationship with Him.
Please keep me posted. I’m excited to hear about your progress and yes it takes child-like faith to believe that it is your creator speaking to you every time because He truly can.
You can read my reply to David above where I list some things that hinder this direct line of communication. I hope it helps you!

May God bless you and your family.

Eliana
Eliana
October 26, 2016 3:28 PM

Thanks, Francy. I do remember the principles that Mark teaches, but I appreciate the reminders. I absolutely agree that this is the time to seek Him wholeheartedly. My biggest struggle is getting quiet since I’m constantly interrupted and my littles follow me even into the bathroom! lol God has been faithful to give me songs and words, pictures and dreams despite little time to be still. I’d appreciate prayer for more opportunities to be still on a regular basis, or that I would be able to “multi-task” more effectively by clearly hearing Him while taking care of my kids. It’s been a long time since I’ve been able to journal like I used to.

October 27, 2016 9:53 AM

Eliana,
I have two little ones at home too! Just keep trying don’t give up. I usually meet The Lord before they wake up and sometimes during nap time!
Hope this helps!

B, Raggie
B, Raggie
October 23, 2016 7:15 AM

Hello Francy
Thanks for the word and the good advice. I have heard of Mark Vikler before. Clare of Still Small Voice have been encouraging her followers to follow his instructions so they can hear God’s voice for themselves. She has even included them in some of her messages.
The truth is I did have a go at it but unlike you I was not very persistent and gave up too easily. Don’t worry, I will redouble my efforts and give it another go. Bless you.

October 23, 2016 11:28 AM

Hi B. Raggie,

I have never heard of Clara of Still Small Voice so I cannot comment on that but what I can share is that this is the time to develop intimacy with the Lord because we don’t know what tomorrow will hold… Like the Lord shared with me, we don’t even know if we’ll be here in the next second and the time to seek Him is now.
Don’t procrastinate it, He is yearning to have this intimacy with all of His children and that includes you B. Raggie. It is possible. Just have faith!

Please keep me posted and if you have any questions I am glad to help any way I can.

God bless you!

Paloma
Paloma
October 22, 2016 9:46 PM

Dear Francy, thank you so much for your obedience to the Lord in sharing this! Less than 24 hours ago I read a pdf written by Mark Virkler on how to hear the voice of God!! Such an amazing confirmation that this is to be my next step in my walk… and walking closer with Him.

I also just registered to vote after feeling the conviction to get out there and vote for Trump.

I wanted to ask a question – Francy, how much time do you devote on a daily basis to listening to His Voice?

God Bless you!

October 23, 2016 10:59 AM
Hello Paloma! Wow that’s wonderful that what I shared confirmed the direction that the Lord was leading you! I’m super grateful that the Lord used me this way! I’m glad you felt the conviction to register to vote as well. This election is so important and although the Lord has already chosen Trump for president, He really is waiting on who those who call themselves His people to stand for Him. Inaction is never an answer because it truly shows doubt. And our Lord cannot operate where there’s doubt. So I’m happy to hear you stepped out in faith and decided to go vote. I know Trump does not seem as a man God would choose, but I think that’s the beauty of how Lord operates…He uses people we would never consider in the natural to show His glory! Who are we to question who He wants to use, He caused Pharaoh’s heart to harden to show His glory and if He wants to use Trump, we should just support Him because whoever is not with Christ is against Him and there are no gray areas or doubt in Him! In regards to your question… I devote as much time as He wants to. He will let you know. Don’t rush Him and allow Him to guide you. Just listen and let Him speak as much as He wants to. Normally I usually devote at least an hour but I will tell you I have spent hours 3, 4 and even 5 hours at a time. It’s amazing how time flies when you’re with Him. If you can re-arrange your schedule to make time for Him that would be ideal and if could cut some distractions and go to sleep a little earlier that would also will help and it… Read more »
Paloma
Paloma
October 23, 2016 10:22 PM

Many thanks for all you have shared, Francy. It has been very helpful and inspiring. I would absolutely love to keep you posted! If you’d like to email me directly I can be reached at xomarniexo@yahoo. Love and Blessings.

October 24, 2016 5:19 PM

Thanks Paloma for your email. I will certainly reach out to you!
Love and blessings to you too!

Chris M
Chris M
October 22, 2016 6:23 PM

Psalm 2 applys here amen to that.

October 23, 2016 2:56 PM

Thanks Chris M.

It definetely aligns with what The Lord shared with me. Thank you for sharing since I was not familiar with this psalm.

God bless you and your family!

jerry rigg
November 9, 2016 3:39 AM

Someone is hearing from God, blessings!

November 9, 2016 11:41 AM

Thanks Jerry…it’s been a process but I’m happy it’s giving fruit!
Glory to Him our Lord Jesus, Abba Father and the precious Holy Spirit who truly is willing to be patient enough to guide me through this process and anyone who is willing to seek Him dilligently.

Blessings to you and your family!

David
David
November 8, 2016 11:02 PM

Francy,
Thank you very much for sharing, looks
Good for Trump, thank you so much.

November 9, 2016 11:34 AM

David,

I just obeyed what He told me to do.
I truly hope this motivates you to seek to learn to hear His voice even more, because He truly is yearning to have such intimate relationship with all of His children and if I who do not have even a year or being born again with persistence and faith have been able to do so really anyone can. The only requirements are to have a real desire, persistence and faith!

Blessings to you David and your family!

David
David
November 9, 2016 12:16 PM

Francy,
Thank you very much for the encouragement, much appreciated.
I use the music link you sent me everyday, it really helps.
Blessings to you always, all the way to eternity in heaven.

November 9, 2016 12:30 PM

David,

I recently discovered this audio from her that has helped me even more.

Let me know if you enjoy it 🙂

Timothy
Timothy
October 24, 2016 3:05 PM

Francy, what a beautiful post! You have inspired me to strive to have the same type of relationship with our Lord as you do. Thank you so much!
Blessings to you and your family!
Timothy

October 24, 2016 8:17 PM

Hi Timothy!

I’m so happy it has encouraged you to seek The Lord this way because this was one of the main reasons why The Lord prompted me to share it. The Lord yearns to have this relationship with all of His children, He has shared this with me many times.

If I can be of any assistance, please let me know.

Blessings!

DavidM
DavidM
October 23, 2016 10:27 PM

This is off topic but Jesus is awesome!!! I was working on an old wooden fence in the front of my property today, and there was a yellow jacket’s nest hidden from my view underneath the top board. I lifted my head right into the nest and they swarmed all over the top of my head, and not one them stung me!!! I am highly allergic to these things!!! Jesus is awesome, He is JEHOVAH-SABAOTH – The Lord of Hosts, our Protector!!!

Jesse Terrell
Jesse Terrell
October 24, 2016 4:48 PM

A good testimony, brother David!

DavidM
DavidM
October 25, 2016 12:09 AM

Amen Jesse, The Lord Jesus is good all the time, He never fails us:)

Jim Reeve
Jim Reeve
October 23, 2016 12:00 PM

A thought for the day:

So, what’s the difference between a medium and a prophet? What’s the difference between astrology and seeking signs in the heavens? What is the difference between a soothsayer and discernment? What is the difference between a witch and an intercessor. The Lord makes it clear we’re to stay away from one kind of spiritual activity and embrace the other. At the root, the difference is between seeking or directing knowledge over embracing a relationship with the Lord. It’s the Garden and the Tower of Babel all over again. Whenever we find our heart seeking knowledge apart from relationship with the Lord, we are venturing into idolatry, deception, defilement, and devouring. So, it’s a serious issue. In the market stuff, this heart issue can come into high relief, because it is so easy to seek the wealth knowledge over seeking the Lord. I test myself on this issue often, because I know I’m susceptible to being deceived on this point.

We are to seek the Lord, and from that relationship we gain wisdom and understanding. Prophetic voices can speak into and confirm that understanding. We can have relationship with other prophetic gifted people and seek the Lord together as a community, and in His grace He provides wisdom. Our response is to go back to Him, not to seek the person with the knowledge. Thus, any attempt to seek knowledge apart from relationship is dangerous. We need to discern the difference in ourselves, and prophetic voices around us. JR

mem
mem
October 23, 2016 12:51 PM
JR – My perspective on your queries. A medium is channeling Satan and his kingdom. A prophet is channeling God. Astrology is an elaborate Godless/scriptureless system of interpreting the constellations. Signs in the heavens are Christians interpreting God’s prophetic signposts in the heaven in a Godful/scriptural way. A witch makes a pact with Satan and casts/conjures magic spells, bridging the gap with Satan. An intercessor is a prayer warrior bridging the gap with God. One way eschews the Creator, the other embraces the Creator on His terms and doesn’t add anything else to it outside of God and what the Scriptures plainly teach. Why do we have people that are prophets? Why are some people gifted in the prophetic more so than others? Why did God call certain people to be His prophets in the Old testament and not all His people? I believe He gave us the office of prophets and apostles and teachers to bless the whole Body of Christ in this age. The problem today is there are so many people claiming to be in the office of prophets or prophetically gifted when they may not be, witting or unwitting, called or gifted by God to be so. The Body of Christ is hungry for a word from the Lord. Z3 and many other sites are clear evidence of that. It seems like it may be, in today’s day and age, that the word of the Lord is rare as it was in Samuel 3:1. The danger, in my opinion, is in lowering the bar for what we declare or consider is actually the pure and unadulterated word of the Lord. There are no shortage of people standing in line, in this day and age, to share something they believe is a word from the Lord and… Read more »
Jesse Terrell
Jesse Terrell
October 24, 2016 5:01 PM

Enlightening remarks, Mem. Liked the part about “lowering the bar”. Everybody wants a word from God. I do. A preacher said once if you want a word from GOD—open your Bible.

Karen Sue
Karen Sue
October 26, 2016 12:36 PM

Hi Mem, I like a lot of what you wrote here, but one thing stood out,
“The danger, in my opinion, is in lowering the bar for what we declare or consider is actually the pure and unadulterated word of the Lord.”`~ Mem

For the pure and unadulterated word we have to have understanding and wisdom, through the full counsel of the Bible. It is our duty to show ourselves approved, the rest should be an affirmation of what we know that is underscored and contained in scripture, and captured in the message.

Many times people hate the messenger and then don’t have ears to hear, and yet other times a pleasant word is not the truth. So we have to take all things to prayer, then sometimes it requires patience for the wisdom of God to penetrate into error, and prepare us for greater revelation..

Peace

Phanuel
Phanuel
October 23, 2016 12:19 PM

Great points JR
I will also add what is the difference between information and revelation?
What is the difference between the enemy’s plan and God’s plan ?

Shalom

Jim Reeve
Jim Reeve
October 23, 2016 12:43 PM

Ph. That’s really good. The difference between information and revelation. That’s worth a book. JR

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
October 24, 2016 10:51 PM

The tree of the knowledge of good and evil was forbidden, and opposite to the tree of life. Seeing into the future can bring an apparant knowledge of the future, however it does not always come from the tree of life (recall the fortune teller that followed Paul around). The source is eventually revealed; the tree of life brings forth the truth and bears good fruit, and the tree of false knowledge brings forth lies and does not bear fruit. By their fruits ye shall know them. SNS .

Bob Adolph
October 24, 2016 11:53 PM

The first Adam ate from the forbidden tree that brought death to mankind, while the Second Adam hung from a tree that offers eternal Life to mankind.

Karen Sue
Karen Sue
October 26, 2016 1:12 PM
Hi Stirred, yes, there is truth to what you say. We are saturated with a kabbalist philosophy that makes an inversion of the Tree of Life which is actually the Sephirot. This is the cultural system, where good is evil, and evil good. The language becomes muddy with people wanting the Tree of Life, rather than the Tree of the Knowledge of good and evil, but have been immersed in a culture than has grown and developed in the couching of religious speak which really is the Tree of the Knowledge of good and evil. God is not at the top of the pyramid, but self godhood, which is a deception. The same is of the Sephirot, which is called the Tree of Life, but not, because at the top of that structure is the self as god, and it always is work based in it’s outward visibility, the inward expression is a core belief in a lie. I am reminded of the pythian woman, which means she prophesied by means of the serpent. Paul discerned it, although she claimed the truth, she came at them in a mocking spirit.. I think we can agree that we hear a one on the news and internet all the time that speaks smooth words, but whose language covers a mocking spirit. We know that the flesh is corruptible yet we overcome the flesh nature through the blood of the Lamb, and our gratitude and love of Christ brings out the desire to know Him more and more, from sanctification to sanctification, and the fruit grows, and each season the fruit is as precious as the first. I believe that as long as love of the Lord sustains us, and we return that love, by loving our Lord, and loving our neighbor as… Read more »
TAJ
TAJ
October 29, 2016 4:06 PM

Jim, in your view, are we still in the hole? Thanks

Jim Reeve
Jim Reeve
October 29, 2016 6:37 PM

Hey TAJ, how are things going? Honestly, I’m not in a high confidence zone right here. There’s a lot of revelation, and I have a bias on the interpretation, but I think there’s some room to be wrong. That said…it seems like the H2 sequences are close at hand. I originally thought we would need to go all the way back up to the top for those sequences to really kick in. I’m much less sure of that theory right now. Ph has numbers up there, and I know we do go there at some time, but I’m not convinced it is prior to the H2, like I once thought. If so, we could be moving into H2 territory at these approximate levels. It is possible the HRC news and the election are parts of the story. It seems right for the timing. Again, be advised that I’m not in a high confidence situation. The original theory is still possible, which is touch the top first, then H2, but I’m less than 50% on that now. Sorry I can’t be more definitive. Sometimes it is like this. JR

Pete
Pete
October 30, 2016 6:20 PM

Words of wisdom to all of us, JR. The revelations of future market movements may be designed for “normal”, man-made conditions only. If a major catastrophe such as an earthquake or other things caused by the approach of “Planet X” were to occur. then all may dive into an unrecoverable down-turn. This is why we cannot reject such prophecies as we got through Murray’s daughter, even though now incorrect (through delay?). As long as God withholds the major moves, your dreams, visions, and calculations remain useful for future planning, but always subject to His interruption, don’t you agree? God bless you for your sincere efforts to help us financially plan better.

TAJ
TAJ
October 30, 2016 7:45 AM

Thanks, Shalom

TAJ
TAJ
October 29, 2016 7:37 AM

Up to P Up to P,Jim , James, et al, wake up_ Oh what a tangled web we weave when we practice to deceive.

The opening of eyes, my guess there will be tapes that surface done by wierner, giving ears to hear.

God uses a pervert to blow it up.

His will be done.

Which leaves us at: what do you think about monday-wednesday?

Shalom

Phanuel
Phanuel
October 29, 2016 8:30 AM

Hi TAJ,
Very ironic indeed. Cheshvan 8!
My guess is the PPT will keep fighting until they can’t anymore. They are running out of time…, tick tock tick tock

Shalom

October 24, 2016 6:08 AM

Well said

October 23, 2016 9:59 PM
Z3 word of encouragement, We don’t like to wait. Even the microwave takes too long. We have drive thru coffee lines now. We rush,rush and rush some more. There are many examples of men and women in the Bible who had to wait on the Lord even after having a dream or words directly from God himself. Noah building an arc for 120 years David waited 15 years after being anointed to be king Abraham waited 25 years for a son Joseph waited 17 years to rule Egypt Moses waited 40 years in the desert Mary and Martha waited for Jesus to heal their brother , Jesus took his sweet time and he was dead by the time he got there. Of course we know how that one ends. There are many names here that have fallen off the comment posts because they grew tired of waiting and gave up. There are many here now that are getting discouraged and want to throw in the towel. This is not a get rich quick scheme. Waiting builds intimacy and dependency on God. Unlike us he is in no hurry and he is going to take his sweet ole time maybe just as our account is just about dead. Waiting is a way to bring out the best and the worst in people. People who don’t have good motives will not wait long because they are not committed to see something through. How many of you have grown closer to God because of your accounts going lower? How many of you have thought you had it all figured out before you started investing and realized you better start digging into a serious relationship with God because what you figured is not figuring out? I truly believe that our wandering in the desert… Read more »
Ming
Ming
October 24, 2016 10:13 PM
Ed, Poverty is a spiritual problem (as stated by Pastor Steven Brooks), and humanistic/Godless government programs cannot solve this prevailing social problem (e.g. there are more and more homeless people sleeping on the city streets in NYC even when the city government pouring millions to put them into subsidized housing). And pan-handling is now a profession (check the web for some interviews about people making good money begging with a dog at the right spot) – it’s a “job” for many people out there, you can give away ALL you have, still many more will keep begging for money… Your change can make a difference (as led by the Holy Spirit); a hot meal and a warm place to sleep can literally save a man from death (especially in this fall/winter time). Still, a down & out person needs Hope, a New Identity (in Christ), and a word of wisdom/plan from God to prosper & flourish (best testimony I know of saving a young prostitute by Shawn Bolz – http://www.sid-roth.net/2016/09/22/our-guest-shawn-bolz-3/) Many Christian charities train the homeless and the poor how to interview, write a resume, …. in sum to get a job. However, many unemployed people have lost hope and stop looking. As the economy and job markets are getting worse and worse (hyper inflation is coming; more and more layoffs and replacing man with machine/”internationally cheaper” labors, etc), more people will lose their jobs/income/savings/pensions/houses/etc and their HOPE for a better future. MANY will commit suicide in the coming years. How many more people can rely on this bankrupt government for long-term subsidy? This is a GOD-sized global problem (look no further than Venezuela) and only The God of Hope can solve through His True Church (no one except Jesus can grant all 7 billion+ people on earth ABUNDANT LIFE).… Read more »
Karen Sue
Karen Sue
October 26, 2016 4:05 PM

Hi Ming, This statement, ” Poverty is a spiritual problem”, is true, yet there are temporary trials where our faith is tested, and that even in times of trials, that God would have us trust in Him, and in all adversity and give Him praise. I was told a story once, attributed to a rabbi who said, If a hungry man asks you for food, do not give him a book, feed him and then share your book because you will have demonstrated your faith. Yes, the book is the Bible.

What I see happening is that we have been going into captivity for a very long time and now we see how bound our people really are. Yet, it seems that many want to condemn rather than lift up. Not saying here, but in the church at large, while at the same time saying, send me, send me. No, I am not bashing the church, I love the church and know the price paid for it.

We are at a crossroad, however anyone wants to define it.

Shalom

Corrine
October 25, 2016 6:09 AM

Ming, very well said! Thank you for sharing.

October 24, 2016 6:26 AM

Ed,

Excellent message Ed!

(Charles….we hope you’re still here!)

Blessings!

October 24, 2016 7:57 PM

Tom,
Thanks. Hey it looks like the vixinator came out again today. That’s the bad news, the good news is that the vix chart is showing a down trend lately, but if the vix breaks the 14 range it could be selling pressure on the markets. So we can stick it to the vixinator.

October 25, 2016 7:41 AM

Very surprising message from Michael Moore on Trump…..

October 25, 2016 8:21 AM

Tom,
I don’t know if you read my dream on the other article.
I dreamed of a huge guy who wanted to harm me and my family. I ended up praying for him. He had a Molotov cocktail in his hand and his name was mike. Don’t know if this is related but woah would not expect this form Mr Moore. Could we see a Trumpexit soon? Or H2 as we call it here

October 25, 2016 10:25 AM

Ed,

YES….I did read about your dream. Sure is interesting that Michael Moore, (of all people) was speaking on behalf of the, “molotov cocktail” impact that Donald Trump has addressing the banking regimes, corporate conglomerates, criminal politicians and biased propagandized media! He was quite candid in his assessment of Trump’s campaign platform and just simply spoke the truth! We have witnessed the most unlikely person to make those comments. I have noted three basic correlations in your dream…
1) The name Mike
2) Michael Moore in real life is a “big” man
3) Spoke the unique descriptive of Trump as, “molotov cocktail”

If I may suggest, please pray for Michael Moore as you prayed for “Mike” in the dream (I will shortly) Maybe this is the 4th correlation? In your dream, he accepted the prayer…maybe Mr Moore is sitting at that precipice right now?

Blessings brother!

October 25, 2016 11:11 AM

Tom,
I just prayed for him as well. I can’t believe that the guy who made Kmart pull their ammo off the shelves just said what he did about trump and the PTB.
This to me is almost unbelievable coming from a guy who I thought was about as far left as you could be.
Thanks for posting that .

October 25, 2016 5:40 PM

Ed h,

Yikes….some big selling happening after hours! Apple getting dumped and is currently back 5% of their closing price! SPY
is now showing a .5% drop for the day….might even ht the low. Now wondering if this will continue or taper off and return??

VIX futures are currently at their high for the day and driving up those inverse ETF’s after the close. Methinks someone put the, “Vixenator” on vacation to get some rest from all his recent overtime! Wondering if their plan is to ramp volatility up after hours, make their trades then dump VIX futures prior to open tomorrow!?

15 short hours before we see the next verse of the blues song they’ve been playing for us….I’m hoping the melody turns happy!

Blessings!

mem
mem
October 25, 2016 8:06 AM

lol…wow, can’t believe he said all that. The world is turning upside down!

Bob Adolph
October 25, 2016 11:55 AM

Again, this has to be God. Just like a rainbow in the sky.

October 25, 2016 7:43 AM

LANGUAGE WARNING (sorry, should have noted this in original post)

October 25, 2016 6:36 AM

Ed h, Phanuel, James and any others who have been watching or trading VIX related ETF’s…

If you’ve been holding UVXY, TVIX or other ETF’s tied to VIX, please read the article I’ve attached from last week. The manipulation has been obvious to, “inverse holders” as we’ve been hammered end of day and also outside trading hours. The, “shenanigans” are finally starting to be reported in the news. Maybe this attention will start to force some accountability!?

Blessings!

October 25, 2016 7:18 AM

Tom,
That time frame lines up with the 2 guys who got called out on the rigging videos. Wonder if they now work over at the vix office. Nah, that would be too obvious.
So instead of dressing up like Donald Duck now they are the new super evil villain The Vixinator. If we see them ringing the opening bell I’m going to get very suspicious.

michael c.
michael c.
October 23, 2016 11:39 PM

Hi Ed h, I feel you have been very encouraging!
Thank you.

October 30, 2016 11:21 AM

There is a huge difference between. ” I had a dream about FAZ shooting straight up” and Jesus told me on Oct 28 FAZ will be $800.

The first has no dates , no numbers . Just a heads up to pray about because this could happen at some point in time.

The second is presented as fact. Straight from the mouth of Jesus. Exact date and exact number value.

The first could never be wrong because the timeline is not defined. The second can be wrong on Oct 29.

I’m not going to sugar coat it. It was flat out a total dud. Did Jesus change his mind? Was Jesus wrong on the date and the amount? Did he screw up by looking at the wrong page on his calendar? Who’s wrong here Jesus or the messenger?

There are many people who visit this site. I’m assuming most are Christian and some are not. So what are they thinking now? There are some investors who found this site by doing a google search. So are we a bunch of fools because we think because Jesus is on our side we got this all figured out? There are evil God hating investors who have much better track records than most of us.

For anyone on here who is not a Christian, I want you to know we are not a bunch of crazy fanatics who have no clue what we are doing. Whether we make a killing or our account gets killed is not really the point. We are trying our best to live our lives as an example of Christ . God does not need our money, he needs our willingness to trust in him so we can live out his plan for our lives.

God bless you all as we continue on soldiers.

Jim Reeve
Jim Reeve
October 30, 2016 6:41 PM
Thanks Ed. Let me share a story. Every member of my family has some sort of seeing gift. At one point a while ago, one of the members of my family was seeing things that were illegal. I knew something was wrong. Doors can be opened that should not be opened from things we have done, or even things done by ancestors a long while ago. Doors can be opened into the psychic realm by making agreements that are illegal–Masonic stuff, psychedelic drugs, TM, eastern spiritualism, etc. These agreements may run down our family lines, and they need to be renounced and cleansed by the Blood. It can get confusing because a mixture can develop, where we see accurate things from God, and see things we’re not supposed to see that are harmful. So, what’s the solution? It’s not to condemn (and we’re not), but it is to identify the issue, and come into a new agreement with the Lord. We have to see it first, so we can come into that new agreement (repent, if you will). The Lord, in His grace, often allows the enemy to go too far so we can see it clearly. That happened in my family. So, we go before the throne and renounce agreements made by ourselves or our ancestors. We put it under the Blood, and repent, and ask that the Lord to close these illegal doors into the dark psychic realm. We have done that in our family and the issues stopped. By prayer and faith we sealed ourselves in God so that the only thing that we would see would be that which was provided by the Lord under the proper functioning of our gifts. I would encourage anyone who has any type of seeing or hearing gift to make… Read more »
TAJ
TAJ
November 7, 2016 7:50 AM

Jim,

Good morning. Thinking about where we are, did we just come out of the hole, at least in the futures. This one smells so much like brexit that it’s unbelievable, the day before brexit, gambler odds in london were heavy to “remain” and the polls generally pointed to “remain” except for a hand full of polls that pointed to “leave.”
I wanted to ask if you have any new thoughts on the length of H2 as of now, or the downside target.
I have had no new dreams as far as i can tell, but the race car dream keeps rolling around in my head, the part where the cars are going vertical down with breakneck speed and then stops, on a dime 1 foot above the ground continues vividly in my mind, it replay’s, but the replay’s have picked up lately.
Must be careful here because expecting H2 can trigger replay’s, not sure.
Here is something else about trump, well over a year ago,early in the primary season, before I ever heard of Z3, in my spirit i thought trump would win, it was like i knew it. At the time, i thought it was political instincts and maybe it was, but there’s a difference between sort of “knowing” something and reasoning it, but, I can’t say for sure. My wife, however, says ” you were right back then, so she is validating the degree of my conviction at the time.
Shall see soon.
Anyway, back to H2, appreciate your thoughts.
God Bless

Jim Reeve
Jim Reeve
November 7, 2016 12:58 PM

TAJ It does have the “Brexit” feel, doesn’t it? JR

Javita
Javita
November 7, 2016 2:16 PM

What does our resident psalmist say Matt Smith? His poem has been right on so far and it says neither Democrat or Republican win , that Obama stays seated. I thought I saw that with it looking like they were going to throw Hillary under the bus as damaged goods, and since that didn’t play out. It is really a mystery as to how this all unfolds.

TAJ
TAJ
November 7, 2016 2:39 PM

never in my life have i seen anything close to this one.

Joe
Joe
November 7, 2016 10:17 AM

Taj and Others
Have a look at the real poll picture.
I think Phanuel is right in saying Trump victory by huge margin.

Joe
Joe
November 7, 2016 7:24 PM

Sorry about the link.This is the correct one.

Jas
Jas
November 7, 2016 5:56 PM

Joe, cannot open the link.

Jas
Jas
November 7, 2016 5:54 PM

Taj, cannot open the link

Todd Henderson
November 4, 2016 10:14 AM

That is awesome advice Ed and makes perfect sense.

October 30, 2016 9:39 PM

Mrs Morton
Mrs Morton
October 30, 2016 2:29 PM
Just to add, there is also a difference between saying “thus saith the LORD…and this is for everyone here at z3” and “I felt the LORD speak to me…and not a definite word for all . For example if someone says they felt the LORD speak and show them someththing in regards to the market even if it is specific dates or numbers but they are humbly admitting they are not strong in this and just sharing what they felt they heard; that is different than saying “I heard this specific market Intel and its for everyone here from the LORD”. If both words end up being wrong which is the false prophet? I think one already humbly admitted they are not strong on what they felt and maybe learn only to share in more wisdom so others don’t take and run with what they weren’t strong on to begin with and if the other who emphatically says its for everyone and does not repent or acknowledge the error than I would consider it would be hard to trust that prophet. I am very thankful for JB allowing people to share here freely and allowing prophesy but as mentioned we need to have discernment in the Holy Spirit. I share this as this has happened to me before I have shared specific dates but only in a question and for what I felt for me specifically… It was when I first started having micro market dreams. Some of it came to pass and some didn’t…the part the I was strong on did and the part I was not strong on and admitted to in my post did not. Since then I have learned to only post what I feel more strong on and only what I feel released to share…which… Read more »
Kathy pruitt
Kathy pruitt
October 30, 2016 11:53 AM

Ed H, well said!!! Thank you!!

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
October 30, 2016 1:41 PM

Let the church say Amen!

October 24, 2016 7:30 AM

I woke up very early this morning and began praying in the Holy Spirit. I have been feeling a great stirring in my spirit.

The Holy Spirit has shared this with me.

His people today, that have been seeking their Lord, those that have been in his presence listening, praying, fasting, interceding; seeking him; just as it was in the time when Jesus walked the earth and people came to him to hear him, and seek him, Jesus is going to feed his followers, those that have just about become faint from their endeavors.

Jesus is going to supernaturally pour out upon those people, his Holy Spirit in order to sustain them, bless them, and feed them. His people will be given the abundance of his Holy Spirit, and many will be fed; men, women, and children.

Those that have gone before the Lord, he knows who they are. He knows those that have reached out to him, those that have battled on his behalf. As a result, He has chosen to pour out upon his people his reward for their work and faithfulness.

Of the abundance of food that was passed out to fed the 5,000 and then the 4,000, nothing was wasted. Your efforts were not wasted.

Thus sayeth the Lord.

Jesse Terrell
Jesse Terrell
October 24, 2016 4:45 PM

Thanks, Peachey for an encouraging word!

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
October 24, 2016 9:21 AM

Peachy, thank you. It’s always good to see your name come up. I always have a great deal of time for what you have to say. Many blessings 🙂

October 25, 2016 7:57 AM
I was not sure if I wanted to write about the lastest experience I had two days ago with the Holy Spirit concerning FAZ and Murray’s daughter.. I was praying about FAZ and Murray’s daughter, asking the Lord what he would have me to do. I have been uneasy about Murray’s daughter because in 50 years of experience the Lord has never responded like that. Jesus’s actions have always been based on His Holy Spirit growing my faith and growing my trust in Jesus, knowing he is there for me. Very seldom revealing specific events or timing of the future. Murray’s daughter questions and answers is the opposite of my walk with the Lord. I believe the Lord would have me grow my faith and trust in him, draw closer to him. This web site seems to me to be moving in the opposite direction of that faith and trust in the Lord. Each day I read comments that lead away from this. My time here may end soon. As much as I cherish each one of you, this website may be going in the opposite direction Jesus would have me to go. For you it may be different. I choose not knowing specifics, and trusting in Jesus for my finances. I may lose everything, but my knowing Jesus will take care of me means more to me than finances. Anyway, back to my prayers and experience. As I prayed, I felt, more than saw, myself sitting in thin air on a mountain side. I was sitting facing towards the top of the mountain, and my back was towards the bottom. All of a sudden, I felt the sensation of rapid movement of traveling quickly down the mountainside sitting in the same position, sitting in thin air, still facing up.… Read more »
Timothy
Timothy
October 25, 2016 8:40 AM

Peachey, I very much wish for you to stay with us (our Lord willing). Please continue to offer any correction needed (for us to consider together) to allow us to continue to grow together in Christ.
Blessings,
Timothy

October 25, 2016 8:49 AM

You are right. We need to grow together in the Lord. We need each other.

Mar R.
October 25, 2016 9:11 AM
The Holy Spirit is so willing to show us His heart and how He sees things to the extent we are just willing to open up our hearts and listen. He corrects so many little areas in my life as I just yield. There are many “voices” on this site, but also on Facebook, even in our churches, our friends, our family. I had a vision this week just about all the “voices.” In this vision I was actually sitting at the piano (I have been writing some new songs lately that have been just “given” to me by the Spirit so perhaps this is related indirectly) but I was sitting there and all these words were just coming at me. They were words that were just floating in the air and i was having the hardest time processing them all. I ended up feeling so very confused. I finally just looked to Jesus for help. He then “caught” all the words out of the air as they were floating around. Then He began to speak to me the words He wanted me to hear.This was so helpful to me and just a gentle reminder of where my “information” needs to come from. I also had another vision of how very important speaking in tongues is and must be. (basically I was holding a dove in my hands and then the dove started to pull on my tongue and then as I opened my mouth it settled down and “nested” in my mouth. A rather strange picture but it gave me a much needed visualization of not only taming my tongue but letting the Holy Spirit take residence in my mouth!) Praying in tongues is a something that I have been spending some time in for the past several years,… Read more »
October 25, 2016 9:34 AM

Your words have helped me understand. Thank you.