Remnant of Believers Taking Spaceship to the Moon

alone_in_space

On September 17 2016, I dreamed I received orders to board a spaceship for a trip to the moon. I was the only person on board and had no idea how to operate it. I was told all I had to do was press this one button on the control panel and the spaceship would automatically do the rest.

The button had a round swirl shape carved into the top of it. I pressed it and the engines ignited and it blasted off. Just as I was told, the spaceship took me right to the moon. As it was coming in for a landing, I looked out the window and was very surprised to see a man walking on the surface of the moon wearing regular clothes without any kind of space suit.

When the ship landed, I exited wearing my space suit. I walked to where I saw the man. When I found him I also saw several other people nearby and none of them were wearing space suits either. So I asked this man, “How are you breathing without a space suit?”

He explained, “You don’t need that here. Everyone told us it was impossible to breathe without it, but we can breathe fine. You should get rid of your space suit now and come with me.”

So I took off my helmet and just like he said, I could breathe, and what a surprise that was! I followed him and he led me to a community where he was living with many other people. I was amazed to see there were buildings there, just like cities on earth. There were even cars driving around on streets!

I met other people there and they gave me an office in one of the buildings. I was assigned a job to do as part of a larger assignment within this community. I understood our assignment had something to do with the people on earth. That was the end of the dream.

Interpretation:

The community of believers living on the moon represented the remnant, a community of outcasts, not wanted or valued by the world, but called by God to leave this place to travel to a new place that He would show us. Each of us traveled on the same solo flight, feeling all alone, recognizing the dangers, but considering our lives worth losing, we proceeded anyway because we knew in our heart God was leading us to go. If we were seeking the things of this world, we had lots of opportunities to turn back and go after those things, but we desired to go to a better place, a heavenly place.

We each arrived in this strange place all alone, but when we arrived we discovered we were not alone. Many others were already there. Then we were glad to be there with them because if we would have played it safe and stayed on earth, we would never have found our assignment, which was waiting for us there all along, hidden from our view, so we could not see where we fit in or exactly what it was God wanted us to do. We discovered we were part of a larger assignment shared by a community of people just like us, to reach those who were still back on earth, which represented this world system.

God led us there the same way He led Abraham to a place he had never been before.

1 “Go forth from your country, and from your relatives and from your father’s house, to the land which I will show you.
2 And I will make you a great nation, and I will bless you, and make your name great; and so you shall be a blessing;
3 And I will bless those who bless you, and the one who curses you I will curse. And in you all the families of the earth will be blessed.” (Genesis 12:1-3)

By faith Abraham obeyed God and left everything behind even though he did not know where he was going. By faith he arrived there and lived in tents in a land where he was an alien living in a foreign land. He did what God asked him to do, even though it sounded like a strange request, but he did it because he understood God was leading him into his inheritance, an eternal city built by God (Hebrews 11:8-10). Like Abraham and so many others who have gone before us, God is not ashamed to be called our God because He has prepared a place for us, an eternal place with Him in the heavenly realm. (Hebrews 11:16)

The unseen person ordering me to board the spaceship was God. I willingly put myself in a vulnerable position, leaving earth behind and entering the unknown spaceship without even knowing how to operate it. God did not need my expertise, just my willingness to do what He said to do. He made it simple, all I had to do was press the button.

I believe the swirl shape carved into the top of the button represented the powerful forces unleashed by anyone brave enough to push it. The power of Almighty God was released just by pushing it, the power to ignite our engines and lift off our spaceship, the power to guide us to our destination, the power to bring us down for a safe landing on the other side, and the power to sustain us until the day our assignment is completed. It was the Whoosh Button! It represents our act of obedience that launches us onto the path that sets everything else in motion. Once we press that button, there is no turning back because the ignition begins and blast off comes immediately afterwards. And so our journey begins.

The ride in the spaceship represents the narrow gate, which each of us must pass through to get to our assignment. Most people would take one look at it and turn back. The price is too high for them. No one in their right mind would get on board, but there is a small remnant of people who would do it because they are more interested in finding God than holding onto their life or anything else this world has to offer.

Everyone said it was impossible to breathe on the moon without a space suit, yet everyone living there was breathing just fine. Our breath represents our spirit. In Hebrew, the same word ‘ruach’ is translated as breath, spirit, and wind. The hostile environment was screaming certain death, but we discovered God had already equipped us with everything we needed to live there. We were sustained by the Spirit of God in us and we relied upon Him for every breath. Without His presence with us, it would have been impossible to survive.

Some of us have been instructed by God to leave their careers behind to go in a new direction. Others have been instructed to stay for a while longer in jobs they don’t like or don’t fit in because they are not like minded with their employer. In the same way, some have been instructed to leave their church, which goes against everything they were ever taught. Others have been instructed to stay in churches where they feel like outcasts because they not in agreement. If other church members knew what they really believed, the moon would not be far enough away for them. Others are outcasts even within their own family, having no one that agrees with them or understands what they are doing. Yet, they continue on anyway because they know God has a plan and a purpose for them, an assignment for them to complete.

Author Lance Wallnau shared the results of a survey, which found the average age for believers discovering their God given assignment is age fifty, which is ironic because most of us guard our time like we don’t have even five minutes to waste, but we waste fifty years before we finally find out why God made us and what He wants us to do. Some people live their whole life and go to their grave without ever finding their assignment. Of course, finding it is just the beginning because then we have to complete it.

A day is coming when each of us will stand before God and give Him a full account of our life. On that day, there would be nothing better than having completed our assignment so we can hear Him say, “Well done good and faithful servant. You were faithful over a few things. I will make you ruler over many things. Enter into the joy of your lord.” (Matthew 25:21)

On the other hand, nothing would be worse than having to stand before God having never even discovered our assignment. Today we still have time. He is calling us to leave this world behind and get aboard the spaceship. All He requires is our willingness and obedience. Just push the Whoosh Button and God will do the rest.

See you on the moon!

OutdoorJon
September 21, 2016 7:14 PM

Wow! James, this really speaks to my wife and me right now. We are up there in years and are soon going into more of a ministry in Israel. Today one of my bosses started praising Hillary and bashing Israel. I stoop up for the Israel mandate. She yelled at me for about ten minutes and I calmly defended God’s views while others watched. Thank you for this message. It is encouraging!

Expat gal
Expat gal
September 21, 2016 6:30 PM
James – Thank you for this post. I left behind all that I knew when I was 45 years old when I encouraged our family to relocate to a small country in South America that I had never even visited (except for a 5 day house hunting trip) & where the primary language is Spanish & 3 members of our family did not speak or understand Spanish. It has been a difficult year & yet, I have felt peace that I listened to God’s Word & was obedient. I am now waiting on my “assignment” & am eager to see how God will use me. All my life I have been in the driver’s seat. I am finally asking God to show me how to do His will & use me as His vessel. I want to be fully obedient & humble to our amazing Father who never leaves or forsakes us, even when we are not in His will. I feel excited about His plans & just pray I will be worthy & strong enough to do what He wants me to do. I returned for the first time to the U.S. 12 days ago after being gone for 14 months. I cried flying into the country for my beloved friends that I thought I & my family would always being doing life with them & their families. How my heart aches for the chance to go sit & enjoy a coffee & face-to-face talk. That is the main loss I feel from leaving the U.S. What I found most amazing was how UNSETTLED I felt in America which I believe is Babylon. This no longer feels like my country & a few years ago I had read an article which captured it perfectly about Christians not feeling comfortable… Read more »
Expat gal
Expat gal
September 21, 2016 6:51 PM
One detail I ommitted that I think was important was the TEST I was put through. We had moved from a place we had lived for 17 years to a beautiful spot on Lake Norman, north of Charlotte. A company President, who attended the weekend version of the evening MBA program I had attended, connected with me & ended up offering me an amazing job. He was the “Golden Boy” of the CEO of the excessively profitable Saudi Arabian company & told me that he saw me running a division within a few years. Power, money, prestige & recognition were mine for the taking. It seemed like the answer to a prayer for the younger me. While everyone was congratulating me, I began to feel bothered in my spirit. I could not understand what was wrong. Despite my friend’s disbelief, I turned it down! Thankfully my husband was supportive. I know now that this was a TEST! Satan fed off of what was important to what I thought I wanted in my 20s & was now offering it up on a silver platter in my 40s. If I had allowed myself to be OF THIS WORLD & taken the worldly path, I would have MISSED out on this assignment of my life! I am so thankful God gave me discernment, courage & a broader view to know that if I had accepted this job, I would NOT have been in his will. I would have found a beautiful house to buy on Lake Norman (we were just renting at the time) & slipped into my new life. Thankful that I did not miss out on what God wanted me (relocate to South America for a yet unknown assignment) do by selfishly striving for the false idols (money, fame, power, prestige,… Read more »
Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
September 22, 2016 7:59 AM

Amazing Expat Gal, and God bless you and your family. Your comments show how we can follow the Lord if we listen and pray for discernment. I’m very glad for you and it’s a test of faith that you’ve proven true to Gods word throughout your trials and temptations. Amen!

Expat gal
Expat gal
September 22, 2016 8:11 AM

Thank you Ken! I will pray for you & your success in doing the things you had not “planned on doing”. It is hard living in the unknown but these trials that God is using to strengthen us, I believe, will enable us to be able to function once the chaos (i.e. The Great Tribulation begins) starts. Others will shut down & get paralyzed by fear & we, having received “advanced notice” via God’s grace & our watchmen on the wall, will merely look at this new reality as another challenge but will continue forward with our assignments for God. God has made us leave the comfort of what we have known & expected for the unknown & the unexpected. I feel more capable of handling & surviving the unexpected than I did when I had lived in the same house in the same town with the same core group of friends for 17 years.

I do not believe God needs to physically move everyone to strengthen & prepare them. He may do that with others by “changing things up” – a new job, a new challenge, a new place to live, etc. May we all understand that moving us out of our comfort zone will help us deal with what is on the horizon for each of us. It has been challenging but seeing the larger purpose clearly has made me GRATEFUL for these challenges. Much like the Apostles experienced throughout their lifetimes.

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
September 22, 2016 8:48 AM

Couldn’t have said it better myself. Amen expat gal.

Ethan
Ethan
September 22, 2016 2:13 PM

Meant u..

Expat gal
Expat gal
September 22, 2016 2:25 PM

Hi Ethan. I live in Uruguay, sandwiched between Brazil & Argentina. Later I found out from a friend that Steve Quayle was recommending Uruguay & Chile to people. I have met several other Christians led here. Uruguay scored the highest, using a weighted average of the criteria most critical to us (i.e. Quality of life, level of satisfaction, affordable health care, high education levels, stable government, foreigner rights that match those of citizens, access to fertile ground & water, peaceful – no standing army here, no dislike/negative stereotypes of Americans, European background – 1/2 Spanish, 1/2 Italian, no religious persecution, limited globalist involvement, non-digital society/less technologically advanced, etc.). Interestingly, Uruguay was 1 of only 10 countries recently that were at peace in the ENTIRE WORLD! It is not perfect but it is safe & we have more rights here than in America. I have 2 friends here that lived in Costa Rica. I’d love for you to speak with them. They really disliked it.

Ethan
Ethan
September 22, 2016 2:12 PM

Where did I relocate to… We are considering leaving us as well…Costa Rica us where we were looking..

DavidM
DavidM
September 21, 2016 4:38 PM

Wow, Awesome dream from The Lord!!! I turn 50 soon, have been ostracized by family, some friends, relatives, and I left a church I was a member of some time ago. I soon plan on leaving my career of 25 years and move to a new city where The Lord has told me to go to. This dream speaks volumes to me. Thank you for posting James, God bless you.

Mimi D
Mimi D
September 21, 2016 3:33 PM

Wow! This word took off like a rocket within my spirit. I’m in this exact place. God told me to leave my teaching job and now I feel I’m in “no man’s land”. He just has me waiting on Him. But lastly, I’m also 50 years old! Dead on, accurate word! Thanks James!

Mark
Mark
September 21, 2016 11:44 PM

Right on! This is me too. Left my career behind at 50, moved away from the coast and have been in the valley of the shadow of death for a year so this speaks to me. I am waiting for my assignment, learning to leave all else behind. Amen, good word!

Anna
Anna
September 21, 2016 6:14 PM

PERFECT TIMING JAMES. i had just asked God where I was going and to please give me an idea because i am all alone on this journey, family does not have a clue and doesn’t want to follow really and friends gone now that i had to tell them the truth of the Word. He had also taken me away from my job months ago to get me ready and whenever I had another job lined up or even start Abba squashed it right before my eyes. I was not to go to work and finally got that in my head. lol. Work is distraction and takes time away from being with Him and He has been preparing me these months alone with Him. Amazing thing is that at times it is extremely lonely and i get real sad but then He does lift my head so great to hear that when He moves me again i will be with likeminded people and no longer all alone. Halelujah!!

and i would love to get on that spaceship lol. Beam me up Scotty! lol

Oliver
Oliver
September 21, 2016 6:32 PM

Anna, we are on the same boat. As for my family, I keep on praying to the Lord that He will open their eyes and ears of understanding. I had been applying for different jobs for a long time but the doors of opportunity just seems to remain shut. Mid part of this year while I was in my prayer closet praising and worshiping the Lord, I clearly heard “Isaiah 6:3-8”. I surrendered everything to Him.

Anna
Anna
September 21, 2016 7:33 PM

i was moved to this location for “safety” reasons I believe and for this training & to be by my children. But now I will be going again soon. I think there are many remnant on this site and we will be together.

I gave up on the job situation and He is providing well for me & I don’t live on much. It is nice to hear I am not the only one that Abba kept shutting down a job for.
He takes care of us Oliver! Soon no one will have a job for the collapse is very close now.

I pray for my family too but they are adults and they have to make a choice right? I hope and pray they choose wisely as the world crumbles around us.

Mark
Mark
September 21, 2016 11:52 PM

Me too, Oliver. Left a great paying job with benefits but my time was so clearly up there. Every job my whole career, came to me when one finished, always by God’s provision. This time, every door is shut tight. We are called for a higher calling. I pray to be counted worthy to answer that call. It is indeed the narrow gate and impossible for the flesh to glory at all.

Eric brown
Eric brown
September 21, 2016 10:02 PM

This is my life right now as well. The other night in prayer I asked if I was alone in this. It sounds like I am not. So grateful! 3 months ago I was living the way the world lives and he took me right out of that and I’ve had to sit alone in my house for 3 months basically. I cannot wait to start my assignment!

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
September 22, 2016 8:22 AM

Anna everyone else in her situation
With the jobs, I left Baltimore as a supervisor to move my family to the country as I was led. I don’t have a current job but the Lord has provided us well. I have never worried since I’ve been here as to what to do. I’ve had a peace come over me that I’ve never experienced before. Satan continues to try and attack me and my family but I use these attacks as lessons through the Lord to prepare me for what is to come. I was in a lot of pain about one month after we moved here and finally had to go to the hospital to find out I had a 7mm kidney stone. Of course I didn’t like hearing that news. But with prayer from some z3 family members and our church and other family members, amazingly I haven’t been in pain since the hospital visit and it’s been about a month. I don’t know if the Lord took this stone from me or broke it down so I could pass it but whatever happened I praise him for it! I will go back soon to get another scan and can’t wait to hear the results! But what I know for sure is no matter what our circumstances he will provide for us and lead us if we will trust and follow. Mathew 17:20 And Jesus said unto them, Because of your unbelief: for verily I say unto you, If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you.

jim mccollam
September 22, 2016 12:04 PM

Ken, apple cider vinegar will dissolve kidney stones very quickly. We learned that after a $ 5,000.00 two hour hospital visit. Start drinking a couple of table spoons of vinegar with honey in a cup of hot water.

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
September 22, 2016 1:47 PM

Or….I drink apple cider vinegar each morning….I put a couple of tablespoons of acv in a glass, add a quarter to half a spoonful of bicarbonate of soda (baking soda), let it fizz up, top up glass with water, stir and drink in one go! Best way I found of getting it down! My husband and daughters are now taking it too. Very very good for gut health/immune system especially after antibiotics etc! Tis recommended to take 3x a day…haven’t got to that yet! And yes…it must be the raw acv with cloudy bits floating in it!

Anna
Anna
September 22, 2016 12:09 PM

get the raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar. that is the best and Bragg’s is the name brand. It also is great for the immune system too.

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
September 21, 2016 3:49 PM

James….outta the ball park my friend! Yes we left family, friends, and an easy life in FL in 2010. This has been a wild ride. But I sense the final assignment ends this Saturday. And today after fasting two days, I got that “nesting” feeling only like a fire. Mom’s know this feeling…deep cleaning the house before the baby comes. Something or Someone is coming James!

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
September 21, 2016 4:33 PM

Sarah. Can you elaborate? I also have a deep, disturbing feeling about Saturday that I can’t shake. It’s like I’m mourning, but I don’t know why? I just know I felt a desire to do things today to prepare that I have been procrastinating on. Like if I don’t get things done quickly, I’m gonna regret it! What have you seen or heard, if it’s not too personal to share?

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
September 21, 2016 5:07 PM

Ken…I have a prayer assignment for my area to implement this Saturday. I was about to send out a request for prayer to friends and family outlining the end of a long 6 year assignment to this location to include specifics. I was interrupted by a text…to resume my reading of Jeremiah 9:4-6…but the rest applies. I can speak about it after it is done, but not before. I hope you can understand.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
September 21, 2016 5:14 PM

I understand. Thank you.

SeanC
SeanC
September 21, 2016 5:01 PM

I am also curious on what you are referring to. Two nights ago I was praying in the dark for mercy in America for this week, especially this week since summer ends tomorrow. And a flash of blue appeared on the corner of my window. Nothing could have caused it. So I prayed mercy again for this country and this week and the flashing light happened again! I’m not sure what it was but your post reminded me of it.

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
September 21, 2016 5:11 PM

SeanC…keep praying for Mercy! Sorry for the shortness….Dr. Matthew Stevenson is in Huntsville tonight. We are trying to get there from our location.

Julie Bucker
September 22, 2016 4:20 AM

I was told in a dream “when you see the blue lights, you know God is just one universe away.” I think the blue lights are the auras of our ministering angels.

Marie
Marie
September 21, 2016 4:53 PM

Does this have to do with the asteroid some are saying will be here by this weekend?!

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
September 21, 2016 5:08 PM

Marie…not for my assignment.

Matt
Matt
September 21, 2016 3:48 PM

This resonated very deeply with me. I don’t really get dreams or visions much, but I have felt an increasing awareness of a remnant that will be led and drawn together as the world around us darkens. I believe that during these next years, the Lord will teach us how to lean on each other. I believe that through communities like this He is teaching us now how to see the world from a wise, soberly discerning, yet joyful perspective to build that trust in Him for the times when we may otherwise die. Thank you James for this site and for all you do. Thank you to all of you who participate and make this community what it is.
Blessings.

Peggy A.
September 21, 2016 6:08 PM

Matt,
That was very beautifully expressed. I agree.

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
September 21, 2016 3:45 PM

This article was for me. When I finished reading this article, I knew the Lord used James to speak to me, and confirm an answer to one of my prayers.

Aris - Melb
Aris - Melb
September 21, 2016 5:24 PM
I knew I was in the right place when I discovered Z3 – 3 years ago. There was a connection in my spirit. Yes – but called by God to leave this place to travel to a new place that He would show us. This started for me 4 years ago. Yes – We each arrived in this strange place all alone, but when we arrived we discovered we were not alone. Many others were already there. This is Z3 for me. Yes – We discovered we were part of a larger assignment shared by a community of people just like us, to reach those who were still back on earth, which represented this world system. God has been revealing this to me incrementally, one step at a time….because I was not ready for full disclosure in one hit. Yes – I willingly put myself in a vulnerable position, leaving earth behind and entering the unknown spaceship without even knowing how to operate it. God did not need my expertise, just my willingness ‘Trust’ was my biggest lesson…..that He has gone ahead and made a way…..that He would never forsake me…..that He loves me beyond what I could even imagine. Father has MORE for me…..and I would only discover it by going direct to the source. Yes – The ride in the spaceship represents the narrow gate, which each of us must pass through to get to our assignment. Most people would take one look at it and turn back. The price is too high for them. It was decision time for me……which price was too high? the current loss of my temporary successful career, temporary gorgeous home, temporary fun and frivolity or my permanent estrangement from my Father. Yes – the average age for believers discovering their God given… Read more »
Peggy A.
September 21, 2016 6:12 PM

Aris-Melb,
Wonderful commentary.

Aris - Melb
Aris - Melb
September 21, 2016 9:40 PM

Bless you Peggy A. Always there encouraging people, giving Godly insight and wisdom.

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
September 22, 2016 8:26 AM

Amen Aris! Peggy is always there encouraging! I keep her in my prayers. Great word Aris.

Peggy A.
September 22, 2016 10:18 AM

Ken,
Thanks a bunch. Many blessings to you and your family!

Brenda
September 21, 2016 10:10 PM

I needed to hear this word. I feel like God has told me to leave my job and when I asked him when He gave me the date of 9/27/16. I have put in my notice, without any other job prospects. Since then I have panicked and wonder if I have made a grave mistake but I keep hearing him saying, “Trust me.”

savedjon
September 22, 2016 1:52 PM

Shalom B
Don’t panic. When I read your post I immediately got a word that God is going to open a door for you in a neighboring town or state. I don’t know how far you are from a border but he’s taking you there. Pray for conformation.