Four Factors Pointing to a Stock Market Crash This Fall

market_crash2

In July 2014, I received a prophetic dream showing me a sudden crash in the equities market. The suddenness of the event made me think it was going to happen right away. After a few months passed and nothing happened, I finally asked God about it in October 2014.

Immediately, He answered me saying, “It will happen next year during a time of increased tensions between the American people.”

I assumed He was referring to our Gregorian calendar, which would mean it would happen by the end of 2015, but it did not happen in 2015.

In November 2015, I had a prophetic dream in which I heard, “One-month delay.”

Since I was still basing the timing on the Gregorian calendar, I assumed the new deadline was pushed back by one month to the end of January 2016. Although the crash did not happen by then,  the warning signs revealed in my dreams started showing up, which included President Obama authorizing $1.2 billion in military spending for a project that originally cost $200 million. I saw that event in a separate dream, which I called the event before the event.

I documented the fulfillment of these four warning signs in my previous posts. By the end of March, we were seeing all four signs, including increased tensions between the American people, which started in March and has continued to increase since then. Based on these signs, I believe we are now in the season when this crash will happen.

Not only have the four warning signs appeared, but I am now seeing a convergence in the timing of four new factors, which are all pointing a potential crash during this fall season.

First, I have been considering an alternative interpretation of the dates God spoke to me. Instead of basing them on the Gregorian calendar, what if He was referring to the Hebrew calendar?

Would God really use the Hebrew calendar when speaking about a market crash? I believe it is possible because almost every major market crash in history has happened during Jewish holidays, especially Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur. Rosh Hashanah marks the start of the Jewish New Year and Yom Kippur follows ten days later. This historical pattern appears to be way beyond coincidence, as if God has repeatedly aligned market events based on His calendar.

When I received the word in October 2014, we were in the month of Tishrei 5775, which is the first month of the Hebrew year. 5775 ended at sunset on September 26 2015, which marked the beginning of the Hebrew year 5776. Sunset on October 2 2016 marks the end of the Hebrew year 5776, which means we are still in the “next year” (5776). Adding a one-month delay would push the deadline back until sunset on November 1 2016, which is the end of the Hebrew month of Tishrei, the first month of 5777. So if the crash begins by sunset on November 1 2016, it would align perfectly with the dates God gave me using the Hebrew calendar.

• The Hebrew year 5775 started at sunset on September 24 2014 and ended at sunset on September 26 2015.
  • The Hebrew year 5776 started at sunset on September 26 2015 and ends at sunset on October 2 2016.
  • The Hebrew year 5777 begins at sunset on October 2 2016, which is the 1st of Tishrei.
  • Adding the one month delay, the month of Tishrei 5777 begins at sunset on October 2 2016 and ends at sunset on November 1 2016.

Second, previous major market crashes have happened close to the Jewish holidays of Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur, which both occur this year during early October. Rosh Hashanah begins at sunset on October 2 2016 and Yom Kippur begins at sunset on October 11 2016. So if the historical pattern for market crashes is repeated, October would be a prime candidate for a market crash.

Third, based on a variety of prophetic insights received by the Z3 community, a market crash in October appears to be a strong possibility, although we have not been shown specific dates.  The general consensus points to a smaller drop in the equities markets during either the second half of August or first part of September, which we are calling the second hangman based on a dream received by Jim Reeve in which he saw a man being hung and brought back up and hung twice more. Jim Reeve is the author of The Handbook of Prophetic Trading, which he generously offers as a free download. The third hangman is expected to happen within a couple of months after the second one and is expected to be a major market crash. Jim Reeve documented his own revelations about the second and third hangman in a 15-minute video.

The fourth consideration is the upcoming Presidential election. In September 2008, Barack Obama was trailing by about 7 percentage points in the polls until an unexpected market crash caused the poll numbers to flip flop in his favor. The crash handed him the election because it was blamed on the incumbent party, the Republicans. It was almost like someone behind the scenes timed it to make sure Obama would win the election. Now, eight years later we have a similar situation, but the roles are reversed. The Democrats occupy the White House while the Republican candidate, Donald Trump, is trailing in the polls. A market crash prior to the election would be blamed on the incumbent Democrats, which would likely flip the polls and hand the election to Donald Trump, which would fulfill prophetic words shared by Pastor TD HaleSadhu Sundar Selveraj, and others.

So we have the convergence of the following four events during the next three months:

• The dates God gave me based on the Hebrew calendar.
  • Historical market crash history surrounding Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur
  • A variety of prophetic insights in the Z3 community
  • A potential repeat of the 2008 Presidential election process

This should be very interesting!

As always, this information is not a recommendation for investing, but is offered as a starting point for prayerful consideration. God purposely reveals only partial information as a way of inviting us to seek Him for more. Skipping that step can be very costly.

It is the glory of God to hide the meaning of a word, but the glory of kings is to search out the meaning of a word. (Proverbs 25:2)

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

Steve
August 16, 2016 7:30 am

Only thing I would say is that Trump is not trailing in the Polls. Internal real polls by the experts have him up 3-10% depending on where the polls are taken. The media ,again, is just lying like usual. 😉

John Smith
John Smith
August 21, 2016 8:08 pm

Here’s a story I’ll share. I was in the bank doing some wiring and moving funds around, and the person helping me said she was going to set-up a meeting for their financial advisor to consult with me. I said: Don’t bother, because most financial advisors just preach “buy and hold for the long term”, and I don’t do that, or at least not in this market climate. She looked at me with a very strange look and said What???” I said the markets are likely going to dump big-time in Sept./Oct/Nov. and your financial advisors will not even know that. They should be telling all their customers to go to cash/bonds/tbills, but I know they haven’t been trained to tell your customers that. Their masters likely know time is short to try to get the final stragglers sucked into their slaughter chute, and they don’t know why they recommend certain investments – they’re just trained like puppets, because the markets always come back up, LOL……

Earnest
Earnest
August 17, 2016 8:37 pm

James, I always felt like when the Lord told you next year, he was referring to the Hebrew calendar, which ends this October. I received a subscription email from Jim Rickards stating that d day for the dollar was September 30. The yuan is set to receive reserve currency status this October, the same weekend the Jubilee will be complete. He believes that the dollar will begin a dramatic decline that will hit our pocketbooks a couple of weeks after that. If China reveals how much gold they really have, a severe dollar decline could happen easily.

I had a dream in October of last year where I saw the Dow fall to 6000 by Christmas after two major corrections. I believe the first two corrections happened last August and this past January, and that the dow will be at 6000 by this Christmas. The market was going exactly how it is now, but there was an event that caused it to immediately drop like a ball. God didn’t reveal what that event was. I also saw the numbers 17 and 72, but I don’t know what they mean. Mike Maloney believes we have already entered a recession based on numerous charts.

My prayer is that when these things do begin to unfold, whether this year or later, that those who heard the watchmen cry out when everything seemed fine will turn to us, so that we may turn them to Christ, so that God may have mercy and their souls may be saved. Be blessed!

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
August 18, 2016 5:30 pm

Earnest, I’ve compiled some things. Take a look. I don’t know, I just get feelings on things. I don’t hear the voice of the LORD. I might be on a false trail.

Earnest
Earnest
August 18, 2016 9:44 pm

Thanks for the link Matt. I took a look at it. Although I believe much of what will transpire is tied to the Jubilee, I’m not an expert at prophetic timing, or any of this for that matter. But I do think the most important thing is to hear God for yourself. He speaks to all of us, including you. Pray to him daily, meditate on his word, and you’ll be surprised at how much more you hear him. He speaks to us in so many ways. Find out how he speaks to you. If you think you hear him about something, ask him to show a scripture to confirm it. There’s nothing wrong with not hearing him correctly. It takes practice, just like everything else in life. I hope this helps. God bless

John Smith
John Smith
August 16, 2016 9:35 pm
James – We’re certainly on the same page on the potential large scale crash around the Jewish dates of Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur. They appear in one form or another on the 29, 87, 01, 02, & 08 crashes. I believe those that want to be involved in the “Wealth Transfer” would likely need to prayerfully consider this period for many reasons, and I believe this is a good time to step back and focus on this window. “What has been is what will be” and we must not overlook history, especially in critical periods such as this. I have the same or worse feelings about the upcoming crash window than I did in both 02 and 08, and I agree with the four you mentioned, but I’ll add a few more: Five: Fundamentals – Profits have been declining on many fronts, companies are downsizing, and durables are down, and world markets have been crashing. World stocks are down between 12 to 35% while US stocks make new ATHs. The US is not going to survive this unscathed…. A Knodratief winter brings all world markets down eventually….. Six: Technicals – The topping patterns on the charts, including the massive bear wedge and the Three Peaks/Domed House pattern all portray a top being made in the near future (I’m still looking at around 9/1) after 8 years of steady huge gains. One can’t ignore the drops made in Aug. 015 and Jan 016 as pre-seismic shakes and must either believe the markets are topping, or they’ll be locked in a new bull market for many more years (I refuse to believe the second option). They’re effectively loading all longs to one side of the boat, and have discouraged shorts ever since Brexit. Major trend change are made just in periods… Read more »
John Smith
John Smith
August 17, 2016 1:27 am

Here’s some interesting tid-bits:

Between 1987 and 1929 there was 58 years.
Take half that number 58/2=29, and 1987+29 = 2016….

Also, 2016-1929 = 87 years, which matches a solar cycle for similar flare patterns…

There also Puetz windows (patterns of lunar eclipses within 6 weeks of a solar eclipse) that showed up for all of the crash dates 29, 87, 01, 02, and 08, and guess what? We’ll have Puetz windows in Sept. (full moon 9/16 and Oct. 10/15). How often do solar eclipses followed by a lunar eclipse (blood moon) show up just prior or close to a Rosh Hashana to Yom Kippur period?? They did on the above crashes….

The solar eclipse in 2016 (9-1-16) is running about a month behind 08 solar eclipse (8-1-08) and is on the later cycle similar to the 29 and 87 charts, which is why I issued the caution about potential crash delay until just after Yom Kippur – 10/12/16 (sometimes the saying is buy Rosh Hashana and sell Yom Kippur, which was the opposite for 01/02 and 08, but true for 29 & 87). The second Puetz window would be around the 10/15 full moon – 6 days before to 3 days after. This would also match with Phanual’s – No pizza until after 10:30 dream after everyone left the party……..

“There will be signs in the stars”…….

Philip - sydney
Philip - sydney
August 16, 2016 11:03 pm

Thanks John
I have been reading your comments regularly and I will heed them.
My only concern is the OTC option market makers. Will they honour payouts on puts or just close the exchange deliberately and fail to pay,?

Regards phil

John Smith
John Smith
August 16, 2016 11:31 pm

Philip – Each trading house must cover their trades, and some with segregated accounts may use winning accounts to cover their losses. Larger exchanges could also have issues if enough put sellers can’t pay (could happen), and in that event, we could be in serious trouble. I noticed that many new puts are released even by other parties than the CBOT, or CME, so I’d worry about some of those. Lets hope that we can pull some money out after the Oct/Nov. drop and don’t get too much more than a 50% crash, and there’s little instability on the bond/credit markets, as we don’t want the whole system to fail, ha…. There is always the possibility of exchanges failing to pay. What worries me is that there are groups that love to sell puts and have been doing so for years and have been making constant bank for the last 7 years. If they go down, they could just walk away permanently and fail to pay. Warren Buffet has always called the derivative markets as a big sewer industry.

Geoff Krieger
Geoff Krieger
August 16, 2016 3:19 pm

Great post, James! My only input would be to remind us of the another possible outcome of a pre-election economic crash (based on other well documented proven prophets), which I’m sure most if not all of us know would be martial law and a cancelled election. It would not make sense that the elites would time the crash to have Trump win the votes, but it would make sense if they time it before the election because they realize he’s already ahead in the true polls (as one astute z3 commentor noted on this post) and they know martial law is the best way to keep him out of office. But regardless of who wins this presidency, there will be a great harvest of souls before the Lord’s return!… Even if we get Obama and Hillary. Becase God’s word dictates the future, not who’s in power.

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
August 16, 2016 11:27 am

Regards S.S.S woken up with ‘don’t buy his wares he’s peddling’. It is no good me hearing that and not sharing so take it to the Lord for yourself. I would not want to be either deceived or a deceiver.

mike kasten
mike kasten
August 17, 2016 12:19 pm

hi Jane, what does S.S.S. stand for? I also remember the Lord telling you not to buy into borrow everything and short the dollar. you heard right on that.

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
August 17, 2016 9:28 pm

Hey Mike. I’m so glad you asked. It stands for Sadhu Sundar Selveraj. I’ve called him out, just like Victoria was called out on borrowing and shorting the market in early June. I also gave the brexit play for the start, mid point and end point. It is in ‘beware of brexit bear trap straight ahead’. June 20, 25, 29. For this next market play I have given what I’ve heard in ‘upside down is about to turn right side up’. August 12. I am not in the market and know next to nothing about it so I’m only listening for the benefit of you and others here. All the very best Mike in gathering up all that the Lord has set aside for you. Please go to the Lord for (dis)confirmation of anything I post.

Ted B.
Ted B.
August 16, 2016 4:30 pm

This morning on Fox Business, the hosts said that George Soros had been short the markets for 6 months and was doubling down today. Even after the market had reached new highs yesterday. They also indicated that Carl Icahn and a couple of other billionaire investor/traders were heavily shorting the markets as well. It makes you wonder if these extremely high net worth men know what is coming!!!

Green Lantern
Green Lantern
August 16, 2016 12:35 pm

From the IMF link (in my other posting): The value of the SDR was initially defined as equivalent to 0.888671 grams of fine gold—which, at the time, was also equivalent to one U.S. dollar. After the collapse of the Bretton Woods system in 1973, the SDR was redefined as a basket of currencies. Currently, the SDR basket consists of the U.S. dollar, euro, Japanese yen, and pound sterling. Effective October 1, 2016, the basket will be expanded to include the Chinese renminbi.

So, let’s do the math:
1 Troy ounce = 31.1035 grams.
In 1973, 0.888671 grams = $1.00.
31.1035/.888671 = 35.00.
Gold would be $35 an ounce had gold standard remained.

In 2016, that 1973 dollar is still a dollar.

Yet in 2016, that 1973 one ounce of gold (which is still “just an ounce of gold”) is roughly $1350.

Unlike any fiat currency, stock, or bond, gold’s value will never go to zero. The measure of wealth from the Bible still stands today.

John Smith
John Smith
September 2, 2016 7:55 am

Based on the latest down 6-7 day pattern down into the new moon/solar eclipse (last night), here’s my best guess on the developing top, which I think will form a Mega “M” pattern about the centerline of the new moon (9/1). I now think we’ll put the RH shoulder on 9/8 to 9/9 and I’ll load up then…….

This should put the final dome on where-ever this little coming bull run will take us shortly after a favorable jobs report…..and flush out the divergence on the daily MACD and also likely give us a false “buy” signal next week to keep them all locked long…… It could match previous NQ high or more likely put in a fresh ATHs on most indices….

Looking to flip a few higher puts on the other two yellow circles (Rosh Hashanah-calls & Yom Kippur-more puts). Crash after 10/14. Patterned off the 29 & 87 charts.

Puetz window occurs 10/10 to 10/19. Crash may start to pick up speed 10/17-19 with the more vertical portion just after……..

Please refer to chart at below location:

Aris - Melb
Aris - Melb
August 22, 2016 1:53 am

German govt asking citizens to stockpile food and cash, enough for 10 days.

Mikey H
Mikey H
August 22, 2016 12:07 pm

Hi Aris,

I checked it out. Very interesting. There are a few posts regarding the same message to store up.
I’m keeping an eye on DB. Could it be a financial crash, war ? Russian troops amassing on the Ukraine border.

GOD Bless the Aussies !