“The Next Three Weeks Will Determine America’s History”

charlotte_protest2

The Lord spoke these words to me during my early morning prayer time. He said, “The next three weeks will determine America’s history.”

I questioned the Lord. I said, “Determine America’s history? Wouldn’t that be to determine America’s future?”

He said it this way. He said,

“History is what has already come to pass. It is irremovable. What I have said has been written. Therefore, what is about to take place has already been known and it is already history to Me. Now you must walk it out as it is being known.

These events of your nation’s future are non-negotiable and irreversible. My plans and My words will prevail. Brace yourself for impact. The gates of hell have been opened against you.

Oh nation and land of the serpent, you have devised a plan in secret that I will allow to be revealed in open. I will not hide My face from My people. I will never forsake My church, but you must abide within Me. You must stay connected to Me. Mighty raging waters will engulf your nation. Chaos will arise from those who feel they have been fooled, lied to, and deceived by those they have trusted.

Listen to this now. A cry of sham and disenfranchisement will ring within your city streets. (Note: Disenfranchisement does not mean a certain group of people. If you look it up, it means “to deprive of the rights to vote”.) Bloodshed will prevail against the call for peace. Your nation has forsaken the Prince of Peace.

Prepare for the days of calamity and perplexity, for the new wine is coming, a new hour and order within My church. Many will fall because they never stood for Me. They were weakened by their lust for the world, ill-prepared, not ready for the sifting of the house, and blinded by what they desired over Me. Arise My church, My bride, and My people. This will be your finest hour within Me.”

As you know, the Lord spoke to me back on August 28 that within a 60-day period of time, we would see a national heart attack in this nation that would be brought on by various means of terror. Whether it was caused by natural events or whether it was terrorism itself, it would also produce some type of economic issue within our country. As the Lord spoke this to me, we are nearing that area and that time. Within three weeks we will be nearing it and coming to the conclusion.

Note: This message was received on Sunday October 9, so within three weeks would be by Sunday October 30. The timing overlaps the 60-day period, which ends on October 27.

I don’t know about you, but I have been sensing from the Lord great change is about to take place almost any day now. We are living on borrowed time. There’s no doubt about it.

The Father gave me Jeremiah 13 to add to this specific word, this prophetic word, and bring you to a revelation of the certainty of it.

The 70-minute video presentation of this message is shown below. To hear the 66-minute audio message, visit IgnitedChurchLife.com then scroll down to Pastor’s Sermons and click the October 9 2016 message titled, “The Next Three Weeks.”

Pastor Benjamin Faircloth

Author: Pastor Benjamin Faircloth

Benjamin Faircloth is the President and Founder of World Outreach Ministries International and also the Pastor of Ignited Church in Lavonia GA. His wife Jennifer is also a Pastor at Ignited Church, which was birthed out of a desire to see the glory of God restored to the church and to help others discover their destiny in Christ! Benjamin has been in ministry since 1991.

Madelyn
Madelyn
October 18, 2016 9:42 AM

On time word. Prepare to hunker down and be used. Many will die. Blood of Jesus on your doorposts! ALPHA OMEGA DELTA FORCE END TIME WARRIOR BRIDAL COMPANY REPORTING FOR DUTY! I take great comfort in I AM the Architect of the Last Days. Satan does nothing that God does not allow for His plans and purposes.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
October 18, 2016 11:22 AM

Warriors arise!!

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
October 18, 2016 1:39 PM

Amen! It’s funny how God works, as a child I always wanted to be in the military or felt that I was a warrior within. Now I know I serve the highest God and all along I was, am and will be a soldier in Gods army and a warrior for his kingdom! All the glory to God! I

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
October 18, 2016 1:50 PM

And the weapons of our warfare are mighty!!

October 18, 2016 8:32 PM

Then you would really enjoy this blog called “Redeemed Warrior” which is about Christian warfare from a military perspective:

Miranda
October 18, 2016 10:16 AM

ALPHA OMEGA DELTA FORCE END TIME WARRIOR BRIDAL COMPANY REPORTING FOR DUTY! I like that! 🙂 🙂

cliff
cliff
October 18, 2016 3:33 PM

this is exactly what i am feeling in my spirit …. I even made a mention in a posting yesterday about hurricane Sandy showing up during the week of the 2012 elections and turning things into Obama’s favor …. it seems the tricks will be out the bag this halloween

Kate
Kate
October 18, 2016 6:48 AM

Pastor, THANK YOU for your obedience in ” following the Lamb WHEREVER He goes”! You asked several times “Is anyone out there” and “do I have any friends out there?” I am listening! I am digging deep to remove any complacency in my spirit. I LOVE GOD! I will go WHEREVER the Lamb leads me. God Bless you!

Pastor Benjamin Faircloth
October 18, 2016 10:45 AM

Thank you Kate! Keep following the Lamb, blessings!

Brother Steven
October 18, 2016 8:46 AM

To the Sanctified ones, never be too lifted up to fall down and repent and worship. Stay in a merciful state-a forgiving state of heart. For in this time-we shall ever need God’s Grace, Mercy-provision, protection and guidance. We must extend the same to others and keep our lamps lite, and our hearts ever humble before God.

Ken Harbeson
Ken Harbeson
October 18, 2016 2:05 PM

Amen brother Steven!

Miranda
October 18, 2016 10:17 AM

Amen!!

October 18, 2016 9:19 AM

A word through ALI WINTERS (awatchmanonthewall)

MONDAY, OCTOBER 17, 2016
“There is coming great days of persecution for the redeemed of the LORD. Your prayers will be answered soon. Are you prepared to suffer? Will you withstand and remain strong in faith? Soon faith will be tested. Soon My children will know what it means to ‘take up your cross and follow Me.’

Are you ready?”

(I ask how I/we could prepare for persecution?). “You prepare as you surrender all. Total commitment to Me. Know Me as I AM, have faith to believe I AM Who I AM and that I WILL take care of My own. Do not cling to this world, willingly suffer for Christ. Surrender, suffer and serve.

Many, many treasures await those that belong to Me. Let My goodness, mercy and love come forth as you minister to others. Even in the midst of catastrophe, there is hope. Remember to keep an eternal perspective.”

“But store up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust destroys, and where thieves do not break in or steal; for where your treasure is, there your heart will be also.” Matthew 6:20-21

“Better is a little with the fear of the LORD than great treasure and turmoil with it.” Proverbs 15:16

“…Surely goodness and lovingkindness will follow me all the days of my life, And I will dwell in the house of the LORD forever.” Psalm 23:6

“My flesh and my heart may fail, But God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever.” Psalm 73:26

October 18, 2016 9:22 AM

Here’s a correlative message to ALI WINTERS’ message above. It is titled
“Holy Spirit Global Warning for All Christians- Prepare for Persecution.”

Saeng Fisher
Saeng Fisher
October 23, 2016 7:13 AM

Amen! Thanks for sharing this Peggy. In many ways dying is easier than what suffering is going to look like for a lot of Americans in days ahead. It will mean going without air-conditioning in 90+ weather, no hot showers, no cold drinks. Being separated from loved ones and unable to contact them. Sharing Jesus when to do so means you WILL lose your job and that means losing your home. Or your kids can’t go to school- kiss the American dream goodbye for them and you. I think this is why many will fall away- the price of losing the comfortable lifestyle we’ve gotten used to (even those living paycheck to paycheck live with air con and cold drinks) will be very, very difficult. So difficult it will embitter many and they will find it hard to follow God without the comfort they are used to. But for those who stick it out they will learn – as have believers around the world in challenging places- that sweating it out in the heat isn’t so bad, and having anything to eat is better than nothing at all. Thankfulness in the midst of that kind of major lifestyle shift will open doors of opportunity to share Jesus with many.

October 23, 2016 10:38 AM

Wow, Saeng, you shared a really great “word picture” of what coming times could “look like.”

Bob Adolph
October 18, 2016 11:54 AM

“Are you prepared to suffer?” There will always be martyrs prepared by God but, generally, the Church “is not appointed unto wrath…comfort yourselves together”, 1 Thes.5:9,11. No weapon formed against us shall prosper and we have the full armor of God including the shield of faith that repels all the fiery darts of the enemy.

October 18, 2016 12:47 PM

Well, apparently 65% of Christians around the globe are now experiencing persecution. Why would Americans be exempt? I believe that fore-warned means fore-armed. Statistics prove that those that are convinced that they will never have to endure persecution have fallen away from the faith when it happened because they believed God deserted them.

There is obviously a balance between persecution/trials and protection.
Both are mentioned in the Holy Scriptures.

October 18, 2016 1:04 PM

I’m very sure that I saw Z3 Author, DIANA PULLIAM stating in two recent comments that she posted that she has heard “Prepare for persecution.”

Jon
Jon
October 18, 2016 4:31 PM

There’s no doubt we will suffer persecution. As the persecution increases, so will the comfort of the Holy Spirit! I think of John Rogers, the first martyr under queen (bloody) Mary. He was a contributor and editor of the English bible with Tyndale and Cloverdale During the reformation. He was burned alive at the stake and refused to recant. It is said he continued to lift his hands in praise to the Lord. He turned to ash and remained as such, not a scream or a cry did he make, it is said. I believe I will die as a martyr and if so, I’m trusting the Lord to bring me through.

Jon
Jon
October 18, 2016 4:46 PM

Just to be clear, Persecution will be widespread. However the supernatural protection of the Holy Spirit will be upon us. Our needs will be taken care of, if we abide in Him. Of course, not all will be martyrs but many will. Things are just about to change and the way of living as we know it will cease to be.

October 18, 2016 4:53 PM

Jon,
I agree with all of your statements above 100%.

Stella
Stella
October 19, 2016 7:53 AM

Me too Peggy A, I agree with Jon and also Alison. The thing to do is to stay close to the Lord of Heavens Armies and as our Way Maker, He will make a way during the time of persecution, he is the Miracle Working God who knows the end from the beginning. He is our Promise Keeper, Light in the darkness and so we run to Him as our Strong Tower. No fear in persecution, let’s stay in His Word. Forgive all who trespassed against us and ask Him to forgive us too. All is well.

October 19, 2016 8:09 AM

Amen, Stella.
Also, keep in mind He knows every thought, word, and deed of EVERYONE on earth simultaneously.
In our times of trouble, He continues to know EVERYTHING we are going through. He will never leave us or forsake us. We can always “think” Scripture over and over in our minds, or Sing praise to Him over and over silently (Praising Him for who He is, even in the storm).

October 18, 2016 4:40 PM

Jon,
Amen. I’m sure there will be special graces for martyrs. Read about Stephen in the Book of Acts. Also, the blood of the martyrs is the “seed of the Church.” The blood of all martyrs still SPEAKS and has a voice in Heaven according to a fantastic book that I just read on the Courts of Heaven by Robert Henderson.

October 18, 2016 4:51 PM

Hi,
I hope it’s not a problem that I (Peggy) copied and pasted this short discussion from the previous Z3 Post. It relates to the discussion right here on this post.

Robert-October 18, 2016 3:10 am
Thought I would share a dream I had about 3 or 4 weeks ago. This is the only part I remember. I was in this room and being questioned by several individuals. The room was dark and contained chairs like you would find in a hair salon. They were trying to coerce information from me and or get me to give in to joining the new “society” if you will. I knew if I refused that was it but if I gave in, well you know, my soul was toast. Finally they gave up after realizing that I wanted no part of what was unfolding and taking place and was not going to give them any info. I was lead to a small guillotine. For a brief second, and I mean very, very brief, I was frightened about losing my life and hesitated. Then a calmness and reassurance swept over. “I’m with you” was all I heard and felt. I knew Jesus was with me at that very moment. My head was put down and the last thing I remember was a micro second of the blade touching my neck. That was it. May not seem like much but trust me, it was very powerful.

Jeanne-October 18, 2016 6:34 am
It means a lot to me! Thank you for sharing.

Martin Semrok-October 18, 2016 10:43 am
Similar to Ken Peter’s “I saw the Tribulation”.

Peggy A-.October 18, 2016 9:52 am
Robert,
Thanks for sharing. What you have shared is important. You will find confirmation in this post “Vision of the Guillotine”

Brandy
Brandy
October 18, 2016 8:37 PM

I have been wanting to get that book but, have been unable to. I don’t know much about the author, just seen him on a recent episode of Sid Roth’s show, which I had not watched in a while because sometimes his guests don’t set right in my spirit. But, it looked like it would be a wonderful book.

October 18, 2016 8:45 PM

Wow, that book really opened up a lot of Scripture to me that I had been puzzling over. When understood from Heavenly Government and a Throne-Room Courtroom perspective, I was both amazed and very gratified to have gained so many answers!!!

anna
anna
October 18, 2016 3:26 PM

I think you are right that those that believe they should not have to suffer in His name will fall away because their faith is minimal at best.

Bob Adolph
October 18, 2016 1:07 PM

Peggy A., I don’t question your sincerity and I am no expert on martyrdom but I’m sure our loving God prepares His chosen martyrs for their trials many of whom in the past felt the experience to be an honor. Your 65% seems very unrealistic. I will stand on the scriptures above of which there are hundreds more.

Romans 9:22-24
What if God, wanting to show His wrath and to make His power known, endured with much long suffering the vessels of wrath prepared for destruction, and that He might make known the riches of His glory on the vessels of mercy, which He had prepared beforehand for glory, even us whom He called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

We are not the vessels of wrath but the vessels of mercy.

Paul Benson
October 18, 2016 5:26 PM

Persecution is not God’s wrath. It is the wrath of Satan; venting his hatred of Christ. It is Christ in the believer being persecuted.

Many try to claim the Church will not endure the time of the tribulation because ‘God has not appointed us to wrath’. The same faulty reasoning at work there. The time of tribulation is NOT the wrath of God. In fact it CANNOT be God’s wrath, or the words of Jesus in Matthew 24:21 would be untrue:

For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. Matthew 24:21

For the tribulation to be the wrath of God it would have to exceed any wrath ever expressed past or future. Give that some thought. This is examined in greater detail in this article

Blessings;
Paul Benson

Miranda
October 18, 2016 7:33 PM

I think a lot of people say the great tribulation is the wrath of God because of the bowls of wrath that are poured out in Revelation 16. Because Jesus took our sins and WE who believe chose Jesus, then we would not be appointed to wrath, only those who reject the Lord. I understand how some may believe that refers to hell but you could also see how those who receive Jesus would not be subject to the wrath of God on Earth either because why would God subject His people to His wrath? Revelation talks of those who follow the beast and took his mark which would not be those whose names are written in the Lamb’s Book of Life. Praise God! Nowhere does it allude to God pouring His wrath out on His children. God knows hoe to protect the righteous while judging the wicked! The final 7 years I believe is going to be the STARK difference between light and dark so that all will see why it is a BAAAAAD idea to follow satan. Let us follow the Lord all the days of our lives and dwell in the House of the Lord FOREVER!!!!! Amen!

October 18, 2016 1:49 PM

I’m not arguing, but supplying some additional “food for thought”-

October 18, 2016 1:58 PM

Here’s one more thing. Evangelist Anita Fuentes of California was commissioned by the Lord to do a series of free conferences to PREPARE THE LAST DAYS CHURCH FOR PERSECUTION. Click the link to view the EXCELLENT videos:

Alison Pound
October 18, 2016 8:44 PM

Okay, just going to throw this in: The scriptures say that the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but spiritual. I have seen her and her family out on the shooting range with their guns. She would not be alone there, I am guessing there are a fair few Christian gun toters out there. When persecution comes, are they going to start shooting their persecutors? How do you reconcile gun toting with the above verse? There are already people being gunned down daily. What are the Anna Fuentes of this world going to do should they have a weapon pointed at them? Will they cry out to the Lord for divine protection, will they be martred, or will they use carnal weapons in favour of the spiritual ones given to them.

October 18, 2016 9:39 PM

Well, it’s okay to throw that in, but your points certainly don’t negate the fact that Anita’s teaching on “Persecution of the End Times Church” are EXCEPTIONAL in my opinion. I’ve watched all of them, and I don’t believe she mentioned guns once. She’s fairly young, and no one is perfect.

Alison Pound
October 18, 2016 10:46 PM

Sure Peggy, I have listened to Anita and what I heard was good. Not an attack on her or anyone, but interested in what Z3ers have to say on keeping weapons.

October 19, 2016 1:29 AM

Alison,
I agree that it’s good to discuss topics on our minds.
“Iron sharpens iron” here on this forum.

SeanC
SeanC
October 18, 2016 10:34 PM

The wrath of God is not appointed to us because we are covered in the righteousness of Jesus(hence we are now vessels of mercy). However, that does not mean that we are not unaffected by the wrath of men and of the principalities of this world. That is why we are guarded by angels, and why our prayers are important.

The wrath of God is righteous judgement on the wickedness and rebellion of people. Not sure about Peggy’s 65% but I do know and it is recorded that today, Christians are the most persecuted people in the entire world. It is very possible that throughout all history since Jesus, Christians were the most persecuted people. Many massacres throughout the ages were of Christians.

E Estenes
E Estenes
October 18, 2016 7:15 PM

Persecution and wrath are not the same thing.
Definition: Persecution is the act of harassing, oppressing, or killing people because of their difference from society. Christians are persecuted because their belief in Jesus Christ as Savior does not conform to the godlessness of a sinful world.
Definition: The wrath of God is His eternal detestation of all unrighteousness. It is the displeasure and indignation of Divine equity against evil. It is the holiness of God stirred into activity against sin. It is the moving cause of that just sentence which He passes upon evil-doers. God is angry against sin because it is a rebelling against His authority, a wrong done to His inviolable sovereignty. Insurrectionists against God’s government shall be made to know that God is the Lord. They shall be made to feel how great that Majesty is which they despise, and how dreadful is that threatened wrath which they so little regarded. Not that God’s anger is a malignant and malicious retaliation, inflicting injury for the sake of it, or in return for injury received. No; while God will vindicate His dominion as Governor of the universe, He will not be vindictive.

anna
anna
October 18, 2016 3:25 PM

Yes we are not appointed to wrath by God but we will suffer persecution and many will be martyred by the Antichrist for standing firm. So those redeemed do not suffer the wrath of God (the Day of the Lord) but do suffer at the hands of the enemy. They did in other countries and it’s about to happen here too. The Apostles always suffered at the hands of the enemy correct? And many will here too.
This is why it’s called testing the faith. Who will stand and endure til the end?

October 18, 2016 4:08 PM

Persecution can also be a means of purification of the Bride. We are so luke-warm in this country, it’s unbelievable!!

I have known three different individuals that have received the words recently to the effect that “My Bride is dirty.”

October 18, 2016 4:14 PM

Here’s a word titled “The Filthy Bride with the Dirty Wrinkled Dress.”
It does address “persecution.”

Bob Adolph
October 18, 2016 4:40 PM

Isn’t the term filthy bride an oxymoron? The by definition is the righteousness of Christ. The luke warm church of Laodicea is another matter.

October 18, 2016 7:14 PM

My Pastor recently received the words “My Bride is dirty.”
Another friend just received “My Bride is not ready.”

October 18, 2016 8:16 PM

Well, if you read the words of JESUS to the Church of Laodicea (it means “the people rule”) in Revelation Chapter 3, you’ll see that JESUS Himself describes them as “WRETCHED, MISERABLE, POOR, BLIND, AND NAKED.” We are in the final Church Age, the Age of Laodicea. (The 7 Churches in Revelation also symbolize the ages, stages, and phases of Church history.)

Given JESUS’ description, is it really too “far out” to describe the Bride in general at present as “filthy”?
In general, we truly haven’t been taught God’s high standard of HOLINESS in the American Churches where “repentance” and “sin” are barely even mentioned, especially as this church age is rapidly drawing to a close.

The Message to the Church in Laodicea

14“Write this letter to the angel of the church in Laodicea. This is the message from the one who is the Amen—the faithful and true witness, the beginninge of God’s new creation:
15“I know all the things you do, that you are neither hot nor cold. I wish that you were one or the other! 16But since you are like lukewarm water, neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth! 17You say, ‘I am rich. I have everything I want. I don’t need a thing!’ And you don’t realize that you are wretched and miserable and poor and blind and naked. 18So I advise you to buy gold from me—gold that has been purified by fire. Then you will be rich. Also buy white garments from me so you will not be shamed by your nakedness, and ointment for your eyes so you will be able to see.

October 18, 2016 8:22 PM

Oh, I forgot to say that I believe that by the time the Rapture happens, the Bride WILL be purified and without spot or wrinkle. It may take some trials to get a number of us to the point that we have reached that level of purification.

Bob Adolph
October 18, 2016 8:55 PM

Peggy A., the “Church” of Laodicea is an interesting question because even though Jesus does call it the Church he says he will vomit it out of His mouth. Perhaps He was using the small case “c”. But you say we haven’t been taught well in American churches. That depends on if you avail yourself to the Holy Spirit who leads and guides us into all truth, explains all things to us and shows us things to come, convicting us of sin, righteousness and judgment, John C.14-16.

October 18, 2016 9:49 PM

Although we are in the age of Laodicea, individuals or certain groups could be more representative of Philadelphia Church, for example.

I agree, the Holy Spirit is the real KEY to all Christian activity. In general in the organized churches, He is not allowed to flow in the meetings. Jesus/The Holy Spirit is knocking on the doors of the churches, seeking entrance. (You’ll see that passage in Revelation Chapter 3 also.)

Currently, in general, The Holy Spirit is the orphaned member of the Trinity in today’s churches. Without Him and His leading and anointing, we are nothing and have only met for a social gathering.

How wonderful, that we can seek Him individually. We are not dependent on the organized church to experience Him for ourselves!

E Estenes
E Estenes
October 18, 2016 7:05 PM

Persecution and wrath are not the same thing.

October 18, 2016 1:16 PM

I also see 2 Thessalonians 1:3-6 regarding the reality persecution. I would say we need to read the entire Book cover to cover (full counsel of Scripture) and ask the Holy Spirit to reveal to us what we need to know.

Also, it is possible in the Scripture that you cited about the Church “is not appointed unto wrath,” the “wrath” could be referring to the wrath poured out on a Christ-rejecting world, perhaps at about the 6th Seal, or during the Trumpet and Bowl/Vial Judgments.

Corrine
October 18, 2016 12:55 PM

Bob, thanks for that word, I agree with you !

Jeff Byerly
October 18, 2016 8:17 AM

Pastor Faircloth,
I want to thank you for your obedience to put out the truth of what theLord is saying in this very late hour. I am myself feeling a very distinct shift in the Spirit as of late. The Lord has told me not to give out specific dates but He did give me the season of the Fall for chaos to break out. The last message that the Lord gave me last Saturday morning was the most serious one that he has ever given me. If you would like to read it it is here https://z3news.com/w/relent-destruction-coming-america/
God Bless You for warning the body of Christ of things to come. Soon His glory will be shed upon the manifest sons of God and we will be victorious by the blood of The Lamb and by the word of our testimony and we will not love this life unto death!

Pastor Benjamin Faircloth
October 18, 2016 10:54 AM

Thank you Jeff for your confirming words and sensitivity to the Father’s voice. I long for His glory to flood His Church, whether it is located on main street or in a grass hut in Africa! His glory will be inescapable as the waters cover the sea! What a day that is before us! No trial nor testing will ever compare to the manifested Presence of the Living God!

Jeff Byerly
October 18, 2016 11:04 AM

Yes amen! We must remember that we were chosen for such a time as this! It is the most exciting time ever to be be alive! We shall see our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ coming on the clouds with millions of His saints and He shall defeat them with the brightness of His coming which is His Glory.
We need to live for His Glory!

Pastor Benjamin Faircloth
October 18, 2016 11:11 AM

Yes, and live IN His glory, woohoo!

Jeff Byerly
October 18, 2016 11:16 AM

Thats the goal and He is our prize!
Glory to God, praise Jesus!

Jeanne
Jeanne
October 18, 2016 7:13 PM

Greatly appreciate you both!

mem
mem
October 18, 2016 9:43 AM

Wow, this word really seems authentic.

Let the secret plan be exposed! There is too much darkness, too many hidden schemes. Let the Light shine on the deeds of darkness and let the workers of evil be unveiled and ashamed.

One big clue this message is true was the reference to America as the land of the serpent.
“Oh nation and land of the serpent…”

Who refers to America as the land of the serpent? Most people think America was named after Amerigo Vespucci, but that is a modern myth to cover up the truth. Amerigo was born Alberigo and later changed his name to Amerigo after America was discovered.

America, was named after what many of the native inhabitants called it: Amaruca which is literally translated ‘Land of the Plumed Serpents’ the serpent gods they worshiped and consecrated the land for long before the europeans arrived. But God never forgets.

This is a short series on “The Land of the Plumed Serpents” by Timothy Alberino

Jeanne
Jeanne
October 18, 2016 7:19 PM

Wow

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
October 18, 2016 3:30 PM

Good job as usual, Mem! Thank you for your wisdom and research.

Pastor Benjamin Faircloth
October 18, 2016 11:07 AM

Thank you mem for the link! Blessings!

expat guy
expat guy
October 25, 2016 3:42 AM

Mem

I’m fairly well read but you taught me something. thank you for sharing.

Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
October 18, 2016 10:50 AM

Pastor,
Thank you for your faithfulness and not holding back. Just this morning in my time with the Lord, I felt Him calling me to join the war in the heavenlies, and to fight at a level I’ve not been before. So I told Him I’m willing.

I feel we need to be very sensitive to the promptings of the Holy Spirit, and go where He leads in the days ahead. I too am sensing things are going to change abruptly any day now.
Blessings!

Stacey
Stacey
October 18, 2016 6:39 PM

Yes, Diana, I have also felt a shift in the spirit, but have not known what to call it. It is almost like a hush, a waiting period. Like, no new orders, just sit tight until. “Until what” is the question. I feel you are right about hearing the call to step up to a higher level in prayer/warfare. God bless you as you heed His call.

Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
October 18, 2016 7:35 PM

Stacey,
That is amazing! I had an intense sense of urgency to get the last two articles posted, and seek the Lord regarding a radio interview this past Sunday. But for the last couple weeks the Holy Spirit has been showing me that after last Sunday night, I’d have a short period of rest. And I’ve felt it would be brief. I even told my husband and a couple other people, “I believe God has shown me, I will get a short rest before my next assignment.”

I think you’re right, we’re in a “waiting period.”

Pastor Benjamin Faircloth
October 19, 2016 5:42 AM

Thank you Diana! Blessings to you and your ministry!

Sujit Thomas
Sujit
October 18, 2016 4:22 PM

The commandment to pray without ceasing still stands (1 Thessalonians 5:17). So, I encourage everyone to keep praying.

Don’t simply wait like Jonah to see what will happen.

Don’t be like Josiah and disregard the warning of the Lord.

Don’t be like Zedekiah and disregard the Lord’s offer of redemption even in the midst of judgment.

Tammy
Tammy
October 18, 2016 7:28 AM

Pastor Faircloth, I was listening to your latest sermon on the way to work today and you said “and you that are sitting under pastors that dull your senses!!” or something close to that and I was cheering loudly in my car!! Sometimes over the years I felt a tad bit guilty for not attending a church in my town but when I would try to go my spirit would noticeably be LESS ALIVE and in tune with the HOLY SPIRIT after attending the church service than before I went!! That, my friend is dulling my senses and I don’t want any part of it! Thank you for all your timely and spot on messages.

Bob Adolph
October 18, 2016 11:44 AM

I stopped going to church over a year ago and we have 3 AG churches in town. These days church can be an inoculation against a relationship with God , just enough of religion to put you asleep so you never get the Rivers of Living Water.

Tammy
Tammy
October 18, 2016 2:44 PM

Sherry…..yes get out quick!…… Wow, Bob what a perfect way to say it…. “an inoculation against a relationship with God!!! ….Most of the church world today is poison for the spirit….sad state we are in but our God is faithful and to those who search for him they WILL find him! I wish we had a church to attend that teaches the whole Bible and welcomes the Holy Spirit but thank goodness we don’t need a church to worship God!!

October 18, 2016 6:24 PM

You could consider forming your own “House Church.” Ask some other believers over and let the Holy Spirit flow. You could even watch and discuss a Pastor Faircloth message.

House Churches will be the new order of the day in the not to distant future as the visible church becomes totally apostate.

Tammy
October 18, 2016 6:52 PM

Peggy, it is in the back of mind for sure.

October 19, 2016 11:25 AM

Tammy,
Check out this 1 hour and 40 minute video “The Last Reformation 2016- Full Movie” with Torben Sondergaard.

I know someone that witnessed the heavy Presence of God in several days of one of his meetings; as well as miracles, signs, wonders, deliverance, full immersion water Baptism with immediate speaking in tongues, then immediate going out into the “marketplace” to administer healing to people. It’s truly a model of the Book of Acts church which we are in the midst of returning to now. It’s very INSPIRING!!!

Check this book “The Last Reformation” by Torben Sondergaard (from Denmark).

John
October 18, 2016 5:57 PM

Bob, great choice of words: inoculation – just enough to keep a person from getting the real thing!

Sherry
Sherry
October 18, 2016 1:31 PM

Tammy I agree with you. I have told my husband that I am about done with our church and that our pastor has failed us. So I am so thankful for Pastor Faircloth and others for their sermons because my senses are not dulled!

October 18, 2016 6:23 PM

Another alternative Pastor to try is Pastor Charles Lawson of Tennessee.
You can search him. I don’t agree 100% on some things, but it is minimal compared to the overall research and relating current events to the Bible.

He has a lot of archived messages and regular Sunday morning, Sunday evening, and Wednesday messages.

October 19, 2016 8:55 AM

OK, just so I don’t mislead anyone, I will tell you the 2 things that I don’t agree with regarding Pastor Charles Lawson:
1.) Prayer Language (Tongues) is not for today.
2.) I’m not sure that I heard a sermon of his on this directly, but a RELIABLE person told me that he doesn’t think the Gifts of the Spirit are for today.

He has some tremendous “on-fire” teachings on the reality of Hell and many awesome Sermons relating current events to Bible Prophecy.

Ed W.
Ed W.
October 19, 2016 9:19 AM

Those with a theory are always at a disadvantage of someone with the experience. There is not a single verse in the New Testament that indicates the “gifts” stopped somewhere in the early centuries. Those that teach otherwise have decided that their religion over rides the truth of God’s Word. That is man’s stuff, and detestable in God’s sight.

October 19, 2016 9:37 AM

Ed W.,
AMEN! He seems so very on-target in all the other areas.
He is around 70 years old, and probably cannot get beyond some strong deeply conditioned doctrinal teaching?

When my Pastor began teaching on the Prayer Language and Gifts of the Spirit, it was included in the Lesson that if anyone disagrees, “IT’S TOO LATE, I ALREADY HAVE IT. YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD ME THIS 5 YEARS AGO!”

Ed W.
Ed W.
October 19, 2016 9:55 AM

Hahahahahaha – Really made me laugh, and some pastors are laughable. They believe all the lies they get in Cemetary teaching. Most denominations are in the same, leaky boat. They have a form of Godliness but DENY the power thereof. I actually think they are afraid of any true move of the Holy Spirit, because they would not be in control. False denominations can only take so much of the Holy Spirit before they kick Him (and us) OUT!

Pastor Benjamin Faircloth
October 19, 2016 5:46 AM

Thank you Sherry, blessings!

Pastor Benjamin Faircloth
October 18, 2016 11:03 AM

Thank you Tammy! That is awesome to hear, Blessings!

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
October 18, 2016 7:45 AM

Thank you my brother for standing boldly and proclaiming what the Holy Spirit has revealed to you. I believe this ties directly into what the Holy Spirit revealed to me about an awakening coming to the church that was posted here ion Z3. It will be in the midst of great chaos, turmoil and upheaval that this awakening will occur. I’m daily challenged to humble myself before the Lord and to abide in Him as we walk through the unfolding events of God’s hand upon the church and against the darkness and corruption that pervades this nation.

Pastor Benjamin Faircloth
October 18, 2016 10:59 AM

Thank you Michael for your confirming words and faithfulness to the Father! many blessings to you and your family!

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
October 18, 2016 11:21 AM

Thank you sir! Hope we meet this side of heaven being that I live in the same area.

Pastor Benjamin Faircloth
October 19, 2016 5:47 AM

Awesome, glad to know we are neighbors! Come by and see us sometime!