TD Hale: Presidential Limo Flips Over After Death of Important Person

casket

In an interview with Pastor Paul Begley, Pastor TD Hale shared  how God revealed chaos coming to America after the death of an important person. TD Hale is the pastor of Calvary Christian Center in Gallipolis, Ohio.

During this interview, Pastor Hale shared a dream he had about three years ago.

“I had a dream about being in a large auditorium. There had been a death of someone very important. It was not revealed to me who it was. I just knew it was someone very important. I thought maybe possibly it was a general, or even maybe a general in the faith or something of that nature.

Up in the front of this huge auditorium was a casket, but it was covered in a flag, an American flag. Then over the intercom, a voice came and said, “Remain seated as the President of the United States comes in.”

On the left hand side, a couple of doors came open and in came the limousine of the President of the United States. As soon as it reached the front of the auditorium, oddly enough, the only thing I can tell you is that thing flipped over and chaos happened within the auditorium, the limousine flipped over. When it flipped over, it was like, whoever this person was, chaos was connected to the death of this important person.

It is interesting since Justice Scalia just passed away, I believe we are about to see some major chaos in the world and things are going to turn upside down. I believe we are about to see some major, major trouble from here on out now.”

My Interpretation:

If the important person who died in this dream was Justice Scalia, we could be entering into a time of chaos very soon. However, Prophet Brian Carn has warned 2016 would be “a year of unusual deaths”, so perhaps another important person will die later this year. Brian Carn gave the following warnings for 2016, which could be related:

“An attack will be attempted, or threaten a Presidential candidate.

July 2016 will infuriate many Americans and by November some will say, ‘I am leaving America.’

The spirit of death will loom the White House. This could be a near-death encounter for a President, an ex-President, or a Presidential candidate.”

Many others have shared warnings of foul play coming during the 2016 election, which I documented in my post, An Attack Worse Than 9/11 is Coming to America, which included this quote from Brian Carn.

“People will lose trust in the voting process. They will deny and doubt America’s political process to vote and acquire leadership. Even Trump, Donald Trump, will confront his fate and stir many to a position or place of rioting. This will cause an upheaval to come because the political game was revealed in this upcoming season, for it shall be historic says the Lord. And Hillary will be found at the end of the day smiling with success as a new war begins. The saying goes, ‘The bigger they are, the harder they fall.’ And this will be Trump’s greatest blunder.”

The warnings of foul play in the Presidential election seem to fit with the Presidential limo flipping over, which might be a warning that the election results will be overturned. President Obama’s limo is called “The Beast,” so it could be the beast entering the auditorium, which refers to the spirit of antichrist.

I am hoping the limo does not represent overturning the election results, but it could explain why some prophetic words are saying Trump wins the election while others are hearing Obama is not leaving office until he appoints a woman to take his place. We could see a scenario where Donald Trump wins the election, but is never allowed to take office. In that scenario, all of the prophetic warnings would come to pass, but it would be a disaster for our country because, based on what I saw, the mass murder of Americans begins soon after this woman is put in charge. So even though I do not trust Donald Trump, just about anyone would be better than Obama appointing this spirit of Jezebel, the woman.

In the following video, Pastor Hale shares this dream plus part of another vision he received on December 26 2015 regarding the future of America. He joins the Paul Begley program starting at the 59:00-minute mark. This program was recorded February 23 2016.

© 2016, Z3 News. All rights reserved.

Cindy
January 16, 2017 2:06 pm

As I posted on a different article, I have had vivid visions; (multiple times) of President elect, Donald Trump being pushed in a wheel chair onto a type of stage where an audience was waiting for him to speak. I believe it was his wife pushing this wheel chair. Donald Trump was in the chair.

Emerald
September 9, 2016 7:36 am

I believe the prophecy of Mark Taylor. It is spot on! Go to youtube and type “Donald Trump chosen by God to stop the destruction of America.”

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
March 8, 2016 4:18 pm

I’m not sure when. I think it was one of Brian Carn’s broadcasts on Daystar in August 2015, where he said he saw in the Spirit, an assassination of a major government official. He said it would be a bullet to the heart. I had my suspicions of who I thought it might be, but it has changed since then. Definitely something to fast and pray about. I believe we are on the brink of civil war. I like movies. My son is kind of a comic book nerd. I wouldn’t think much of this, but since I know the elite uses television, movies and commercials to warn the masses of their intentions; I can’t help but think about the title of the next Avengers movie out in May, “Captain America: CIVIL WAR.” Coincidence? I don’t know. Maybe it has no significance…except for the fact that we could be at the beginning of a civl war by May. Just a thought.

Kenzel
March 8, 2016 5:58 pm

Ken, ever heard of “Predictive programming?” I just learned about it recently and there are many movies that fall under this category.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
March 8, 2016 6:09 pm

Kenzel, I am aware of that as well as MK Ultra, chem trails and a variety of other evil. All very diabolical and all very real. It’s tough trying to instruct my kids on these things and telling them “no” on certain movies and places they want to go, then giving them an explanation. Sometimes I wish I didn’t know what I know. Ignorance is bliss, but it can also get you killed. I always feel like I’m ruining their fun. Or maybe it’s my daughter that makes me feel that way. Lol. Anyway, unfortunately they are at an age that they need to be aware. I guess it’s both good and bad. I can talk to them like young adults, but at the same time it’s hard to see their childhood disappear. I’m sure other parents with kids in their tween and early teen years can relate. The evil knows no bounds. The elite don’t even try to hide it. It’s all hidden in plain sight now.

LadyofRaglan
LadyofRaglan
March 8, 2016 11:31 am

HI James and community,
I believe that the spirit of Jezebel is already running to full capacity the White House and most Western nations. The LGBT agenda is outright Jezebelic, but also the Islam has a deeply Jezebelic feel to it, despite being run by men for men following a male deity. You don’t have to have a female president to have Jezebel running the nation. Secondly, i wonder why anybody thinks you will have an election at all. Is this not just for show and distraction until the NWO agenda can be pushed through? The impression I am getting (by observation and NOT from God) is that all the candidates fight for positions in the NWO rather than presidency. Don’t get too hung up by the election, nobody of us can have hope in politicians, our hope is really just Jesus.
James, brilliant website. Thanks for your patience and giving space to people and their visions.

Bob Adolph
January 16, 2017 3:58 pm

Lady, I am beginning to have suspicions that Trump may have been the CIA deep state choice to bring about major civil strife that leads to Russian invasion. The way Trump was ALLOWED to bash the media and spell out all the real problems was just too easy. This doesn’t mean Trump isn’t sincere. He has chosen to use his own security force because he has become acutely aware that his life is on the line. If he tries to stop the wars and offer peace to the Russians he’s a gonner. Ask JFK who was going to end the Vietnam War and end the CIA. There is no way he can protect himself from the CIA-Neocon plutocrats.

Scoopie
Scoopie
August 4, 2016 2:02 am

“July 2016 will infuriate many Americans ” ..could it be the trial of the officers in the Freddie Gray case and its’ being dropped?

g.m
g.m
March 13, 2016 6:36 pm

America
Hillary Clinton-civil disobedience
Trump-foreign aggression

These two leaders have sealed America’s fate!

maybe iam right maybe iam wrong.

Eric
Eric
March 10, 2016 12:19 pm

Tomorrow President Barack Obama arrived in Austin, Texas and speak at SXSW and his limo will pull up to the Austin Long Center. Thoughts?

Here’s a pic https://goo.gl/Kkykrk

Aline Bour
March 10, 2016 9:52 am

Admiral Fired For Leaking Obama Bought Mansion in Non-Extradition Country
Monday, January 11, 2016 9:35 …a few hours ago after he sent out an “email/posting” revealing that President Barack Obama was in the process of purchasing a multi-million dollar seaside luxury villa in the United Arab Emirates city (UAE) of Dubai. http://beforeitsnews.com/politics/2016/01/admiral-fired-for-leaking-obama-bought-mansion-in-non-extradition-country-2770072.html

Jemba
Jemba
March 9, 2016 6:53 pm

I am trying to find the original message by Brian Carn so I don’t use my own words but can’t find it right now regarding Donald Trump. But I remember Brian Carn saying that he saw a vision of a box exploding and when he got next to it, he saw Trumps name in it. He didn’t say what his interpretation was or whether it was literal. Don’t know if it means his campaign will fizzle (go up in flames) or something else. Obviously Brian Carn has said many times that the Lord showed him that Trump won’t be the final candidate but the vision is definitely interesting because of the imagery. I know he has also said March would be another big turning point. If somebody else heard that clip and wants to clarify or add to it, that would be great.

Beverly David
Beverly David
March 9, 2016 4:12 pm

When I heard the announcement that Obama said he would remain in America after his term is up, it was on American Family Radio. I do not recall who was reporting. There was no mention as far as I can recall the reason being his daughter being in her last year of school.

faith
faith
March 9, 2016 5:56 pm

The reason he states staying in D.C. is so his daughter can finish high school. There are many articles on the net regarding this.