Ten Reasons Why I Believe the Sudden Event is Very Near

blast_off

In July 2014 I received a prophetic dream warning of a sudden event that would trigger a market crash. Many others have received similar warnings, confirming what I saw. To some, I might sound like a broken record, but I believe this is what God has put on my heart to share for now and soon I will be able to move on because it will be fulfilled.

Here are ten reasons why I believe we are very close to the time when this sudden event will happen.

Reason #1:
I was given four signs to watch to identify the season of the sudden event. They have all been fulfilled.

Reason #2:
Matt Smith was told, “Before the fireworks go off in this nation, fireworks will go off in the market.”

Reason #3:
The following quote from Matt Smith’s prophetic poem specifically identifies a downturn in our economy by the end of June.

From March until June, the spring season shall arrive,
There will be many people, found not to be alive.

During this same season, another checkpoint will originate,
Then another crushing blow, will seal this nation’s fate.

During these two seasons, the economy will decline,
Look to Me My people, I say, ‘Your souls are mine.’

Granted, it is possible for the economy to decline without any drop in the stock market because it is so manipulated, but his reference to a crushing blow sounds like the impact of this event will cause some pain in the markets. I believe the crushing blow, which he saw, is the sudden event that I saw.

Reason #4:
Prophet Chuck Pierce confirmed April 25 (Nisan 17) was a major turning point saying, “Starting April 25, through October 20, it will be the most tumultuous, confusing time this nation has known in over 160 or 170 years.”

Reason #5:
On April 26 I received a prophetic dream giving me a promise from God to reveal the layout of the bottom of the market, which confirms a bottom is coming soon. Since then, He has been true to His promise in providing more insights not only to me, but to the Z3 family. I will be sharing some of these new insights in new posts soon.

Reason #6:
On May 18 missionary and Z3 Administrator Rob Perrett received a prophetic dream revealing a steep downhill ski slope with skiers moving down fast, which again confirms we are getting close.

Reason #7:
For only the third time in the past 20 years, a long-term technical pattern called a death cross occurred in the stock market in late February 2016, which shows the 10-month moving average crossing below the 20-month moving average. In both of the previous two occurrences, the stock market crashed within the next few months.

Reason #8:
Another long-term technical pattern called a triple-top reversal, which began in July 2015 and looks like a giant W-shape, finally completed on April 20 2016. Historically, this pattern has been a reliable indicator of a major move down following soon afterwards.

Reason #9:
Z3 contributor David Rowland saw the crash of the stock market would be preceded by a decision from the Federal Reserve Bank to raise interest rates. This was fulfilled in December 2015. David concluded, “This will begin a catastrophic series of  events, which will continue through the end of next year.”

Reason #10:
Prophetic insights received by Jim Reeve, myself, and others revealed the general direction of the markets after reaching the top of the final leg of the giant W-pattern, which includes a big move down followed by a final big move back up, which is like climbing down a mountain, passing through a valley, then climbing another mountain. When we get there, I believe we will then start the first major leg down. Since we have already reached the top of the first mountain and perhaps also the bottom of the valley, we are now getting close.

Assigning dates to these events, we reached the top of the final leg of the W-pattern on April 20 (Dow 18,167.63 and S&P 2,111.05). Then 21 trading days later on May 19, we reached what might be the bottom (Dow 17,331.07 and S&P 2,025.91).

I believe God revealed the size of the valley, which has mostly been fulfilled, which means it is about time to go back up now. On May 3, I saw a red 599 and a red 152, which let me know we were going down and roughly how far. I believe the red 599 was fulfilled by the 603-point drop from May 10 to May 19, but I am still waiting for the red 152.

God has also revealed we have one more mountain ahead of us. On April 22, just two days after reaching the top of the final leg of the W, I saw a black 2116, which I understood to be a new top in the S&P. Then on May 13 I saw a healthy looking bull with big horns. Then on May 20, I saw a green 588, which I understood to be Dow points. A move up by that amount would get us very close to S&P 2116. This exact number was later confirmed by projections from the World Cycles Institute, which relies on technical analysis of market cycles.

Jim Reeve’s insights reveal a similar journey through a valley with a series of dreams, including the following:

• Driving down a hill and back up again
  • Reaching the top of a Ferris wheel
  • Making a three-point basketball shot from outside the arc
  • Riding a bike down a hill and making a left at the bottom (left is bullish)
  • A broken down car pushed by a Mustang (bullish)

Conclusion:
I know many of us have waited a long time to see a return on our investments in preparation for the coming events. I believe these ten reasons show we are very close now, which means many things are going to change soon. I believe it is time to make final preparations for a disruption in markets, banking, and possibly other things too. We are getting close to the time when it would be wise to have some extra cash on hand, extra gasoline, extra food, etc.

I believe we are going to see God do amazing things for His people as He opens doors for ministry that have been sealed shut for many years. I believe this will mark the beginning of a great harvest of souls coming into God’s kingdom. We are truly living in amazing times!

May 25, 2016 7:01 AM
A dream from last night: I am driving a bus and we have come from Des Moines to Minneapolis. The idea is to come to Minneapolis to connect to an interstate that will take us south at an angle to something like Dallas. The idea is that there isn’t anything directly from Des Moines to do that, so we had to drive out of our way up to Minneapolis in order to connect to this road. We’re driving in Minneapolis and I see the “To I-91” blue shield, which I take to be our road that will take us at an angle to the south. I want to see where I am and look at my phone and see a Google earth type view of Minneapolis. The scene adjusts that it’s no longer the phone, but we are actually high in the sky falling to the ground as we experience ground rush as the city of Minneapolis rushes toward us. It was like being dropped out of a plane or driving over a tall cliff. It is scary, and I think I drove us over a cliff, however, when we land there is no crash. There is no impact, and there is no broken windows or anything. We have just stopped. I am no longer driving the bus, but now I am just a passenger. I feel relieved in that I didn’t crash the bus, and am not the driver. The geography is a picture of the market. The dream speaks of historically moving from Des Moines to Minneapolis. If it is historical in the dream (not experienced), then it is allowed (but not required) to be historical in the natural. So, I take that to be this recent move up we’ve been experiencing. Minneapolis does not cross the US/Canadian… Read more »
TomP
TomP
May 25, 2016 7:21 AM

Jim Reeve- This “appears” to mesh with my dream last night that a drop is very soon coming and there is a short window of opportunity to position properly, if out of position, the crash will happen and investment will be irreparable.

May 25, 2016 7:32 AM

I agree.

faith
faith
May 24, 2016 8:36 AM

Last night I prayed to the Lord for a little encouragement since I’ve been holding these faz shares for a very long time. Then I wake up to your article. Thanks for the encouragement James!

Ralph
Ralph
May 24, 2016 5:40 PM

Faith, I think I got it figured out! The dreams James had showing a chart going up a little and then down to a trough and about 80% back up, and about being in sea of red were all fulfilled exactly as seen with one small difference. Instead of applying to the Dow, it was all about FAZ. See the FAZ graph from April to mid May! Like many others, I too have been in a sea of red ever since 😂 haha. So, Faith, all I can say is- Keep the faith!

May 24, 2016 12:10 PM

The Lord challenged me last night that I didn’t understand tomorrow’s equity move. I’m thinking bullish, but the sense of the dream is that I was wrong. Therefore, I think today is the top of my first hill. This is the three point shot that goes to the ceiling then comes down and swishes fast through the net. It’s also JM’s “Accelerate” awning dream. I was leaning to the idea that we would go higher and May 25 didn’t mean anything, but I think the turn for this first hill is around here. For myself, I will close my long positions and swing the trade short. I will maintain long silver. If I’m wrong and we continue to go up, these aren’t bad short entry locations, so there’s not a lot of risk. I think we could go down 70 SPX points near term based on TomP’s dream (that’s speculative). J

TomP
TomP
May 25, 2016 6:28 AM
Good Morning Jim Reeve, After praying several times for another dream, here is what I got last night (they seem to get even more weird. The dream starts as I head out to go golfing and arrive at the tee box. The course is backed up with several people in front of us (several with long hair) teeing off. They are hitting their balls all over the place including in the water and the course is getting way backed up now- clearly they are not golfers. A crowd begins to form and I find out that there are rock and roll celebrities one of which is Stevie Ray Vaughn. They continue to hit their balls in the water, so I am helping search for them and I am actually in the water (getting wet). I find several of the golf balls and give them back to them…noting that the golf balls are purple. I never get a chance to even swing the club. The scene changes and I’m in a downstairs room where some people are practicing musical instruments. I straighten up and leave then return awhile later with my brother (my brother is currently 49, but in the dream he’s about 13-14). Now, the place is a mess again. I then grab some old fashioned shears and begin giving my brother a haircut (buzz cut)….he doesn’t like it and keeps moving his head around, not allowing me to finish, so there are areas of his head that are uncut with longer hair. He then grabs the shears and begins cutting my hair, big clumps of hair fall off and I then notice he’s taken the guard off and it’s simply cutting the hair down as much as possible. He quits cutting my hair leaving it unfinished in which I… Read more »
May 25, 2016 7:25 AM
Tom, you’ve got a good handle on it. Long hair means long positioning by long haired golfers, so maybe not working so well. You’re right about getting wet, but I don’t know where this is happening on the timeline. If near term, then being long is the wrong posture (see my recent Minneapolis dream). Hair cutting is as you surmised, as is going downtown the stairs. Golf is a complicated metaphor. Putt is puts, so going short. Dogleg left and right are the left/right ideas. A par 3 to the green is a single move. A par 4 or 5 are multiple moves. Water, rough, sand traps, you get the idea. The glossary has a bit on this. In non-trading purple is royalty, but it means something different in trading. Purple is red (short) and blue (revelation) together, so short revelation that long haired people are putting into the water. All songs, bands, and singing is prophesying. I believe I am Stevie Ray Vaughn. He’s a musician (see previous). I am saying that we will do a “M”, which is characterized as a “V” in the middle. Vaughn is a “V” word. I am singing that tune, and am pretty much alone on that. For me, it confirms the truth of it. The basement scene is a bit difficult. If the “V” idea is correct it means there’s a move up after the move down. All the haircut problems could be associated with dealing with the up move while holding, or trying to go short (but that is just a guess). The dream is very familiar in that is shows the early stages of learning this stuff. People are young, they are having some trouble working using prophetic tools properly, etc (shears, golf clubs). Not a criticism, just familiar. J
TomP
TomP
May 25, 2016 8:11 AM
Jim Reeve, Well….if you’re represented by Stevie Ray Vaughn in my dream then I surely hope that you’re a better golfer in real life than he was. I’m definitely tracking right now with the “M” theme. – We are approaching the left peak (2100) with a soon drop to the valley or bottom of the “V”. – This first peak in my dream is near term (was presently going golfing and warnings in the dream abound about long position in getting wet, but won’t be fatal) – There will be a retrace to the right peak (second peak/top of “V” but not all the way up, only 60%-ish) prior to the big drop and then change of scene or in the future. – Once the second peak is reached, if out of position this is where the haircut takes place, the shears break and the investment becomes irreparable if not positioned properly for the big drop. As of right now, I can see reaching the 2100 (left peak near term), dropping to the valley (bottom of “V” ) and then reaching the right peak (final top or future peak) by june 2nd or early June 3rd and then the big drop begins. I will position myself accordingly when S&P hits the 2100 area to a short position. Then possibly take a long position again as it stabilizes at the bottom for the ride back up. Then certainly be positioned short for the big drop no later then approximately June 2nd. I’m definitely keeping a core FAZ position throughout. I am praying for clarification of this timing and will be watching market closely. As of right now, the first key to initiate timeline is the 2100 S&P mark. Thank you again for the mentoring and you’re not offensive in anyway with… Read more »
Michele Burdo
Michele B
May 26, 2016 7:38 AM
Hello TomP, Jim Reeve & James, May I make some comments about your dream? Firstly, dreams are multi faceted and can multiple meanings. I’ve studied under John Paul Jackson and Streams Ministries in regards to dreams. Everyone in my house are dreamers. We’ve been writing down our dreams for 20+ years. I consider them parables n the night from the Lord. In regards to dreams It is the glory of kings to search out a matter, it says in the book of Job. Here is what I saw: You are in the game. You know what you’re doing. The game of golf correlates to the stock market. There are now non traditional players in the game. Long haired musician types. They are trying, but don’t know what they’re doing. Long hair often represents spiritual authority. The purple ball. That can also represent royalty. You waded in to help. Retrieving their errant balls, just so they could stay in the game. It slowed you down, but you did it anyway. The musicians don’t look the part, but they carry the authority and the royalty to be there. It was the musicians who are called first to play their instruments and lead the army into battle. Stevie Ray Vaughn. One of the most innovative guitarists in American music history. Here’s a description: “He seemed to come out of nowhere, a Zorro-type figure in a riverboat gambler’s hat, roaring into the ’82 Montreux festival with a ’59 Stratocaster at his hip and two flame-throwing sidekicks he called Double Trouble. He had no album, no record contract, no name, but he reduced the stage to a pile of smoking cinders and, afterward, everyone wanted to know who he was.” A few of the songs he was famous for were Pride and Joy and First… Read more »
TomP
TomP
May 26, 2016 11:15 AM

Michele-
Thank you so very much for your comments. Without getting into too much detail, your comments confirmed so very much of what God has done and is doing in my personal life. My brother is younger than I am and I’ve been there for him thru some struggles he’s faced after losing a son at a very young age. He and his wife did become christians because of it, (God’s severe mercy) and recently he’s been getting more focused on his relationship with our Lord. Suffice to say, that about half way thru reading your comments, I began uncontrollably sobbing as my heart broke as some built up emotions came pouring out. I’m still broken up a bit (30 mins later) and have been bringing people before the Lord, family, friends, neighbors….who still are clearly convinced that this is going to be the best summer they’ve ever had because things are so good right now.

Thank you again for sharing as God is showing me pieces of the puzzle by bringing up experiences that I’ve gone thru and how they’ve woven together to place me where I am today. Oh that I will stay faithful so that God would consider me worthy to play the part that He’s purposed for me.
Blessings to you!

Michele Burdo
Michele B
May 26, 2016 9:41 PM

Hi Tom,
I was very heartened by your reply. Sounds like God is doing some healing in your heart and soul. The Lord is close to those with a broken heart. It says so in the Psalms. I once had a dream I could not figure out. Later, that day I was standing under a big tree, talking to God about the dream and asking Him, what are you trying to tell me?? He spoke these words to my heart, “You have carried this thorn in your heart for so long that you have believed that this pain in your heart is a part of you. It is not. Now, it is time for Me to remove the thorn.” Below, is an excerpt of a song I wrote:

“I am told of a Savior, brow against the thorn.
Told of cruel scourging, my Savior bearing scorn.
See the Man of Sorrows, with pain His wings unfurled.
Wings of Mercy can fly, to bless a weeping world.”

Thank you, Tom. I am one of those long haired musician types, that has gotten into the game. With lack of experience, the comments and encouragement from the Z3 family has gone a long way.

Michael Perritte
May 26, 2016 8:50 AM

Ahhhh The Sons of Thunder….I remember that from 20+ years ago. God will raise up and use the unorthodox in this hour just as He did in John the Baptist when Messiah came the first time. Most of the christian establishment refuses or is unable to hear and see what is coming just as much of the orthodox(pharisees,etc) missed the first coming of the one they claimed to be watching for. As Tozer emphasized you must have the Living Word and the Holy Spirit to have a intimate relationship with the Infinite. Many have correct orthodoxy or doctrine yet they have neglected the Spirit of truth that reveals all truth to us and enlightens our eyes to see.
London has elected a muslim mayor and M16 raised the homosexual flag in front of it’s headquarters….makes me wonder if London Burning by The Clash wasn’t a prophetic statement from unorthodox minstrels..??

Michele Burdo
Michele B
May 26, 2016 9:16 AM

Michael, You, being born in Germany and having those pivotal dreams about Germany, well, it’s time to sit up and listen!

Michele Burdo
Michele B
May 26, 2016 9:07 AM

The dream of The Sons of Thunder was life changing for me. God often prophesies through music. God is often found using the unorthodox and He appears unconcerned about the odds!

May 24, 2016 12:28 PM

Furthermore, since I’m now getting “tickets” it suggests the dead end women’s room may now be in play, which fits the M shaped theme.

May 24, 2016 12:17 PM

To add one more thought, I think we are at the top of the first peak of the “M” shape here. I’m still cooking on that, but that is my best understanding.

Morton
Morton
May 24, 2016 4:33 PM

Hi Jim, on 1/27/16
I saw an M, shadowed on the right side with lighter on left side. I don’t know what it meant thought maybe shadowed market which I know from last Friday the Lord spoke about the shadow players in the market.

Nancy Trimble
May 24, 2016 10:21 AM

I was counting my cash in my wallet yesterday and got down to the last one dollar bill, and it llterally ‘ripped’ in two. I felt something from that, like a confirmation of the ‘dollar’ will collapse.

Kristina
Kristina
May 24, 2016 7:13 AM

Thank you James. We appreciate your humble dedication to do your part in God’s big plan to equip his saints & sharing what God shows you. Bless you & all of those who contribute to edifying the body!
My husband and I have grown up in the church, but over the past few years feel we are just now having our eyes and hearts opened! Seeing for the first time! It has meant so much to find a group of believers who believe in the fullness of what God has for us to equip us to stand through the coming times head. The encouragement to prepare physically, mentally & spiritually we receive from this community of precious believers I pray will cause a ripple effect spreading around the world.
My husband has been receiving dreams & short visions for just over a year now and I believe several are prophetic & are in alignment confirming with dreams posted here. For example, he had a check in his spirit when he saw the news about the young man on the news in the Panda suit, he turned to me and said, “this means something! We are going to remember this and June 3rd!” Then recently we saw your post! In the last 10-12 days or so, he was relaxing and saw June 11th scroll out in handwriting as clear as day. Once again, immediately it was posted on Z3.

I don’t profess to have any knowledge of the meanings. We are asking the Holy Spirit what it means. I also don’t want to raise anxiety or create concerns either, I’ve prayed about it and am certain the Holy Spirit said put it out there.

daniel
daniel
May 25, 2016 8:16 PM

can we go back to old site discussion comment format. The box only gives you 3 lines and you can’t read what you wrote in total as it blocks your view. Maybe some people like it but I find not useful.

Rob Perrett
May 25, 2016 11:20 PM

Thanks for the feedback Daniel. Does anyone else feel the same?

Michael P
Michael P
May 26, 2016 12:12 AM

Hi Rob,

I second that. The lazy loading of the entire messages can get a bit annoying too. Maybe a global setting somewhere at the top – checkbox for condensed messages. But regardless keep up the good work.

Rob Perrett
May 26, 2016 9:33 AM

Hi Michael, what do you mean ‘condensed messages’? Thanks

Michael P.
Michael P.
May 29, 2016 12:09 AM

Hi Rob,
By condensed messages, I was referring to the longer responses having only the first few sentences shown and the rest of the message taking two seconds to load after clicking on “read more” link.

Rob
Rob
May 29, 2016 12:21 AM

Ok thanks for the idea, I understand now.

Rob Perrett
May 26, 2016 9:33 AM

Give that a try now and tell me what you think. I like it a lot better now also.

Wayne C.
Wayne C.
May 26, 2016 6:18 AM

On a computer, you can use the up and down keys to scroll inside the box.

Hope that helps!

John W.
John W.
May 24, 2016 12:42 PM
Thank you so much all of you faithful bloggers and especially you James for sharing your gifts with through this site. I thank God also because Z3 has been a blessing to me. Because of all the dreams about markets and world finance, about four days ago I asked God for a dream about the stock market. I don’t remember many dreams but this one I remembered. The dream was that I was at a very nice resort with a lake. I was watching these men who I knew were very important, possibly leaders. They were dressed very formally. I’m not sure how many there were, maybe six or eight. I observed them getting into a large boat to go for a ride. The boat was on land and sat on a ramp say fifty feet to the water. Then the boat was launched down the ramp going very fast and hit the water completely submerging the boat and everyone in it. A couple seconds later it popped up with the men in it. They got it to shore and then all started attacking each other with various firearms. In the dream I thought this crazy, like a mafia war. Then the dream ended. At first I thought it was not about anything relating to the stock market, but I talked about with my wife, who is good at interpretation as she has prophetic dreams herself. I think these men are bankers or leaders, the boat represents the markets, maybe derivatives, submerging under water would be collapsing and shooting each other could be war with each other or general war. There was no timeframe for when it would happen. I’m open to other interpretations. I don’t normally have prophetic dreams. Once again I thank God and you all for your… Read more »
sherry
sherry
May 24, 2016 7:41 AM

This may fit with some of the “stages” of the current events.

Micheal
Micheal
May 24, 2016 10:44 AM

Thanks Sherry. This word explains lot of things.

Wayne C.
Wayne C.
May 24, 2016 4:54 AM

James,

A great post summarizing our Z3 journey together.

Thanks for your leadership. God bless!

Hagar W
Hagar W
May 28, 2016 2:26 PM
I wondered James,what made you pick that picture for the article? I find it odd but odd in a good way! That picture and symbolism is very personal & confirming for me. Let me explain: I was already a believer but a turning point in my life is what lead to a deeper walk and relationship with God. That turning point was the first vivid prophetic dream I could remember,one that was so disturbing it consumed me with obsession until I could find out what it meant. Before then I was fairly luke warm and oblivious to what was occuring in the world. And the more I purseued the meaning,the more God opened my eyes.it’s this dream that woke me up from blindness. In the dream: I was standing at the shore of lake erie beach in Ohio,which is where I live in real life. As I looked out onto the water, I saw a space rocket launch(like the one in this picture) occuring right over the water as it climbed up towards the heavens, I saw that the nasa rocket was simultaneously a city skyscraper. And the city building& rocket were synonomous with each other and changed back and forth into each other and sometimes was hard to distinguish them apart. The tall city building acted as a space rocket as it traveled higher and higher. Then something went wrong and it lost momentum or something but it failed to continue,but instead began falling back towards earth. Eventually falling all the way back down and smashing into the lake below where I stood. This lake is very large if anyone is familiar with lake Erie,by this time the rocket imagry was gone and it was soley the building, the impact of a building that size into a large body… Read more »
Hagar W
Hagar W
May 30, 2016 9:11 AM
Although I understand there will be many physical and literal events in the last days,it was revealed that this dream was rooted in spiritual symbolism. The nasa rocket ship is an extremely powerful ungodly spirit that influences mankind to elevate them up high to the heavens above God. It like the city skyscraper tower city is the worldly towers(like babel) or efforts and works that men do to show they know best and they can govern the world,themselves& others better than God. It’s there attempt to defy,overthrow and defeat God. However we know that this is a joke so they are defeated and cast back down to earth. I believe this imagery in my dream was a reflection of when Michael fights these spirits and we are warned that when they are,that it will be catastrophic for us on earth. And satan will be loosed on earth like never before. I understand the massive tsunami to be beyond devastating destruction that will overtake and flood the earth.(this flooding water,is not just literal natural disasters but all things destructive in the natural realm:chaos,civil unrest,violence,danger & threats in general) However I have known this meaning for years,but it just recently clicked for me when I realised how I am placed at ground zero. As I stated I live in Ohio…that’s Cleveland,Ohio(born,raised,and lived for most of my life) but it dawned on me out of all the places the RNC could be held,it happened to be here. It took for I will say someone close to me(for now) working at a location that let’s say is very closely connected to the convention for me to remember that dream from years ago….that’s when it hit me,the building I saw in the dream that caused the tsunami is very close to the convention and for… Read more »