Market Watching Final Leg of W Pattern Forming Now

old_bridge

A Z3 reader named Faith shared a dream yesterday regarding the giant W pattern, which has been forming in the stock market since July 2015. Technical analysts refer to the W-shaped pattern as a triple-top reversal because it typically indicates a major turning point in a long term trend. This pattern has appeared prior to every major stock market crash.

Here is what Faith saw in her dream:

This morning I had a dream. Since this was a Sunday morning dream I’m wondering if something significant may unfold this week in the markets. It also took place by my childhood home so those type of dreams tend to be prophetic.

My parents’ home is in a rural country area. A creek is behind their property so to access the road to their home one must cross a bridge. This old wooden bridge is very unique. You have to go down a steep slope to the bridge. Once you cross the short bridge you then go up a steep incline. Almost like the typical roller coaster. To someone who has never driven on it before, it can take you by surprise.

In my dream I was walking on the bridge, up the incline and then rounded the corner on the road leading to my parents’ home. I was feeling at peace however I sensed activity going on like people were preparing for something. Along the road I saw something like a banner made of large white squares (posterboard or canvas?). On these squares someone had painted writings on them. I couldn’t make out any of the writings except in the middle of this banner was a white square with a large uncompleted “W”. It looked exactly like the “W” in James’ graph above minus the red fourth leg. It was drawn in blue paint. I stopped, picked up the large “W” square and looked at it for little bit. My dream then continued on unrelated to the “W”.

Something I forgot to add is that while many country roads are made of gravel/dirt the county roads where my parents lived are made of white rock. This also may be indicative of things getting “rocky”.

My Interpretation:

Since she was already walking across the bridge at the beginning of the dream and then going up the steep hill, I believe it means we could see continued upward movement in the market as the final leg of the W is completed. This leg started the second week of February when the Dow Jones Index was at about 15,700. So far, it has already climbed about 1,300 points to about 17,000.

Technically, the third top is supposed to reach the same level as the first two tops, which would mean the market would go up to about 17,900. The two previous tops occurred in July and November 2015. However, the W pattern has not always formed perfectly in previous crashes, so it does not necessarily have to reach that same level.

So the question is how much higher will it go? After Faith reached the top, she saw a white square showing a large uncompleted W, which she described as looking exactly like the W in my previous post minus the red fourth leg, so I have included that same chart from my post on February 17, Triple Top Reversal Could Be Forming Now. This chart is no longer up to date because the fourth leg has already climbed another 800 points higher since then, from about 16,200 to about 17,000. So it is already over half way to the previous tops.

Since Faith saw an uncompleted W after she reached the top, it sounds like we might see the market turning down prior to reaching the two previous tops.

After she reached the top, she sensed some activity, like people were preparing for something, which sounds like the rumblings preceding a sharp reversal.

More Insights:

So far, the W pattern has demonstrated amazing symmetry in the formation of the first three legs. If that trend continues, the fourth leg would reach the top approximately next Friday, March 18, or perhaps even sooner if the fourth leg remains uncompleted. Either way, it is almost finished.

Looking into life after the W, I have seen three line graphs in the past week showing what I believe are future movements of the Dow Jones Index.

• In the first graph, I saw it dropping very steeply. At the bottom of the line I saw the number 15,200.
  • In the second graph, I saw a similar steep drop, but this time it was followed by a steep move back up. I could not see how high it went, but it was a huge bounce. Then it turned down and fell much lower. At the bottom of this line, off to the side in the right axis, I saw the number 11, which I assumed meant 11,000 because of where it was positioned.
  • The third graph started where the market is currently. I saw it moving up at about a 45 degree angle, then leveling off a little as it reached a peak level, then falling at about a 45 degree angle, which continued for a while until it started dropping much steeper. All three graphs were line graphs, but the third one showed three different colored lines weaving in and out of each other closely together like a DNA molecule. I don’t know why it appeared that way.

I believe the correct chronological order would be 3-1-2, starting with the third graph showing where we are now. The continued move up is consistent with my interpretation of what Faith saw in her dream. After it reaches the top and begins moving back down it forms the beginning of the first graph, where it drops down to 15,200. Finally, the second graph repeats the first graph, but adds a large bounce followed by a much larger drop down. So perhaps the market will get a bounce at 11,000 before dropping any further.

Based on these graphs, I believe we are going to see continued volatility prior to the crash. The big move down and back up could take a few weeks, which could push the crash back into April or May.

A Fed meeting is scheduled for next Tuesday, March 15.

As always, this information is provided only as something to pray about and seek confirmation and direction from God. Unless He confirms it, my recommendation is to discard it and take no actions based on it.

Michael P.
Michael P.
March 18, 2016 12:18 AM

I really hope this is a bit of good news for us. Today S&P 500 filled the gap from Dec 31 to Jan 4. I never believed/understood this nonsense – makes no logical argument as to why every chart gap needs to be “filled”, but it happened. So that trader OCD is out of the way.

John
John
March 16, 2016 12:52 PM

launching a rocket wasn’t that a sign of the crash that James saw in a dream

Mark
Mark
March 16, 2016 11:37 AM

How hard will the government try to keep the markets afloat, with groups like ESF ( exchange stabilization funds, etc.) before they realize or don’t care anymore to just let the markets fail? Also, could they use a crash to be part of their plan to devastate Americans?

Kathy Culver
KC
March 16, 2016 11:03 AM

Had to check in on this post—-Thank you David for this extensive info.
Pray we all take advantage of the time the Lord is giving us to prepare spiritually and for our provisions.
Heidi Baker was given a vision this yr. that showed well dressed people in bread lines—IT will happen
SUDDENLY—they didn’t have time to change their clothes!!! Hold us close oh sweet Lord!

Robert Adolph
Robert Adolph
March 16, 2016 11:22 AM

Thanks, KC, for reminding us of Heidi Baker’s words. Is there a more credible Christian to listen to?

David
David
March 14, 2016 6:10 PM
I received this email today from Harry Dent research. This Chart Shows the First Big Crash Is Likely Just Ahead By Harry S. Dent Jr., Senior Editor, Economy & Markets Editor The story on Wall Street and CNBC continues to be that we’re in a correction and this is a buying opportunity. Even Warren Buffet joins the chorus of stock market cheerleaders for the skeptical public. Well, I agree with the skeptical public, not the experts here! The bull market from early 2009 into May 2015 looks just like every bubble in history, and I’m getting one sign after the next that we did indeed peak last May. I’ve been telling our Boom & Bust subscribers for months now that the dominant pattern in the stock is the “rounded top” pattern I show in the chart below: After trading in a steep, bubble-like channel from late 2011 into late 2014, with only 10% maximum volatility top to bottom, the market finally lost its momentum… just as the Fed finished tapering its QE. That’s because the Fed was the primary driver in this stock bubble in the first place! But the first sign that the bubble had indeed peaked was the break of that upward channel last August. Surprise, surprise! Without the Fed’s stimulus, stocks started to sputter out! With that sign we can point to what now looks like a series of major tops, in one major index after the next, since late 2014. Dow Transports, November 2014. Dow Utilities, January 2015. The DAX in Germany and the FTSE in the UK: April, 2015. The Dow and S&P 500, May 2015. The Shanghai Composite in June 2015. The Nasdaq, Biotech and the Russell 2000: July 2015. And finally, the Nikkei Index in Japan that peaked in August 2015. The Shanghai… Read more »
Bill Weather
March 13, 2016 1:42 PM

This week is fed speek week/fomc meeting and usually has a market rise going into it. Then there’s the normal monthly put burning which then is followed by a drop. If we see another rise this week, that would be the time to get positioned for the drop. I ran the numbers, tvix and uvxy had the same returns from August 18th to sept 1st last year. Tvix has a stronger decay than uvxy, so UVXY is a better buy than tvix.
In prayer feb 15th, I drew a chart of the market as the Lord lead. It showed a rise up to just past mid March, then a drop into the 1st week of april, then a rise into mid april, then a fairly steep decline all the way thru may, then June a steep drom, then a rise thru July and August then a crash in september. It at our facebook group page end times investing. So far the chart is on showing the rise just past mid march.

fred
fred
March 15, 2016 8:58 PM

I can see how stock market could go down next week found this article about Iran launching rocket into space this weekend

Tommy
Tommy
March 13, 2016 7:23 PM

Thanks Weather for the technical research and time lined chart. Appreciate you laying it all out there.

Sonia
Sonia
March 14, 2016 5:38 PM

Thanks Weather for sharing ! Interesting timeline!!

Charles
March 13, 2016 7:14 PM

Thank you Weather for your helpful insight on TVIX and UVXY and sharing what God showed you in prayer on 2/15.

Corrine
March 13, 2016 9:01 PM

Yes, thank you Weather for your stock market time line.

Bob B.
Bob B.
March 13, 2016 11:00 AM

Josh

Thanks for sharing your dream.

The narrow breadth of the building and single elevator indicates the narrow participation/poor breadth of this last W leg rise. Solar is the least powerful of typical power generation (coal, gas, and nuclear being the more powerful long lasting means of creating energy) so this is an indication of the weak power/strength behind this rise and that it won’t endure when the sun sets/is temporary.

Phanuel
Phanuel
March 13, 2016 8:00 AM

James, I had a dream today that confirms one of your graphs. I saw the dow drop very steeply to around 11,000 then bounce up (the bounce was like a 1/4 to 1/3 up). I have been asking The Lord when to sell some Faz. That drop was like the dow being pushed off a very steep cliff. Its going to cause a lot of heartache and tears. I can see how FAZ will rocket. I’m planning sell at least half of my Shares at that level. Shalom

David
David
March 13, 2016 8:09 AM

Hi Phanuel,
That sure sounds similar to what I dreamed yesterday, I saw some market drop way down very fast, but I was not shown which market. I do watch the Dow more than any market, and your dream really resonated with me.
I really think we are getting close to this huge drop.

Phanuel
Phanuel
March 13, 2016 8:20 AM

Yes David .. It will be a scary drop. I’m now worried about those who will be blind sided. We are getting close🙏🙏🙏

David
David
March 13, 2016 8:39 AM

I believe that was the same drop I saw, I was astonished in the dream, it fell very fast & straight down, like off a cliff, mind boggling to say the least.

Phanuel
Phanuel
March 13, 2016 9:15 AM

And I’m still very disturbed with what I saw. It will be a time of great weeping😔

faith
faith
March 13, 2016 1:15 PM

I had a dream yesterday morning too. A couple from my church told me their shares of FAZ were really going up. I hurried to my computer to check the price and felt that something was happening fast. I was fumbling trying to check the price of FAZ and UVXY. I finally logged into my trading account and there was a red button on the screen with the word “Sell!” that was never there before. Then I heard a commotion of voices like what you would hear on the floor of the stock market that said “Sell, sell, sell!”

David
David
March 13, 2016 4:56 PM

That’s 3 people that had a dream today and yesterday, about the markets dropping, that sounds like a confirmation.

David
David
March 12, 2016 5:07 PM

I had a dream about fighting between Trump supporters and Trump protesters on March 6th, and then yesterday, I had a dream of a huge drop that was falling really fast. I saw these large red candlesticks forming & shooting straight down very fast. I was seeing this on my computer screen. I often watch live charts on my computer, usually the Dow Jones & my Forex account. I was not shown which market it was, or any numbers. It was falling so fast, I was amazed in the dream, I remember saying, “Wow, that is a huge drop and it is happening very fast.” It was falling straight down.

Chris