Before the Fireworks Go Off in this Nation, Fireworks Will Go Off in the Market

fireworks

As I was siting here at work today, the Holy Spirit spoke to me the time frame of the next market hit. I am not invested in the market, but for those who currently are, I was given, “In the next several weeks the market will take a hit.”

Again, I asked the Lord for reassurance and He said, “Before the fireworks go off in this nation, fireworks will go off in the market.”

The Holy Spirit also spoke, “God wants his people to be givers to His kingdom, and not greedy.”

I am no market expert, but with all the dreams people are having in Z3 News, I believe this would be the proper time frame.

Matt Smith

Author: Matt Smith

Matt Smith received the Lord in 2011, then ran from Him for a few months before returning and has not taken his hand off the plow. Today he is a church musician, minister, and husband. He believes in the saying “Get right church, and lets go home.” He enjoys making others laugh and smile saying, “I don’t need medicated happiness, I come naturally happy.”

© 2016, Z3 News. All rights reserved. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part online, email, or other digital formats but only with full attribution to the author, a clickable link to http://Z3news.com, and no changes to the title or body of the article. For permission to reproduce this content in other media formats please contact us.

Please donate now to support Z3 News.

donate

Kurt
Kurt
June 24, 2016 10:41 am

Matt your dream may have hit the mark today June 24 with the Brexit vote to Leave the EU. I like how you just put the dream out there and left it alone. Sometimes the dream interpretations can be so confusing and can be longer than the dream it self. I think there is a lot to be said for just putting the dream out there and having each of us go to the Lord and ask him on an individual basis how we should respond. So now we wait to see how the vote impacts the US stock market.

John Barry
John Barry
May 9, 2016 9:27 am

The entire law of the Tithe is in Deuteronomy 14 : 22 -29 & I encourage reading chap. 15 with it . For me I pray where GOD wants me to give and how much . There might be a single mother or family out of work I don’t know about ABBA wants me to help , don’t make giving a formula , but a demonstration of Love , imho .

OutdoorJon
May 9, 2016 9:47 am

Rick Joyner once stated that in observing a lot of ministries over the decades, those who tithed were low maintenance/generally high impact and those who didn’t tithe were high maintenance/sometimes high impact. He said tithing in the NT was a given because it began with Melchizedek which is also in the Book of Hebrews.
Interesting also is that Neville Johnson said the Lord clearly told him that if a person is not tithing before this coming economic collapse they will have nothing to sow.

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
May 9, 2016 11:04 am

Behold the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom, and to depart from evil is understanding. Job 28.28

Lord here is Adonai. Means master or owner. As Adonai he has a right to claim the unrestricted obedience of all.

2 Samuel 12.9 it says of David that in his sin ‘David despised the commandment of the Lord to do evil in his sight’

In 1 Sam 15.23 we are told that rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft, and stubborness is as iniquity and idolatry

Do you understand the price that God has payed for you?

There are consequences for our stubborness and rebellion. There are blessings and rewards for obedience, faithfulness, whole hearted devotion.

Please read Deuteronomy 28

Please don’t despise the Lord commandments. Its very serious. We have the holyspirit to lead us and empower us. The holyspirit does not lead us to walk out our lives in defiance of Holy God. If you want to make up your own rules he will bring correction and I can tell you from experience that it is not very nice

But if his descendants forsake my instructions and fail to obey my regulations, if they do not obey my decrees and fail to keep my commands, then i will punish their sin with the rod, and their disobedience with beating. But I will never stop loving him nor fail to keep my promise to him. In psalm 89

Eldon
May 7, 2016 5:12 pm

I read a number of the tithe posts for and against but not all of them, too many. Here is my experience. To my knowledge it is the only scenario where God said test Me in this. I did that 2 different years to see if the windows of heaven would open as promised. Nada. So for years I was in the 2Cor.9 crowd until I read a book by a traveling ministry, don’t remember the name, who said he had ministered in 60+ countries and only knew of 2 churches who were so blessed financially they had no need. He went on to explain that according to calculations the Hebrew children actually were giving about 22% of their income when offerings were included. Later I learned that a good portion of the books of the minor prophets were written to us, the end time generation. If you read Malachi carefully one will see the transition from then to now. As was stated above, 10% belongs to the Lord. My
position is if you give just 10% you haven’t given anything at all. Just returned to the Lord what belongs to Him. 10% is the benchmark. I made the decision I was going to give 20% but backed off to 15% as at the time it just wasn’t doable. Last year was the first full test and I am happy to report it was my best financially. I paid more in taxes than I used to make. However, I fully believe the attitude of the heart plays a big part….God loves a cheerful giver.

Joe
Joe
May 9, 2016 11:42 am

Eldon, Thanks Brother. Lord answered my question about Tithe through you. Could you please elaborate how you were giving the 15%. Like how much to local church and other churches,how much to charity and to those in need and from gross or net income. Will be a blessing to all.

Sujit
Sujit
May 9, 2016 9:32 am

It is important to be led by the Holy Spirit because the Holy Spirit will not contradict the Word of God. We can endlessly debate on how much to give. I will say that we should give as the Spirit leads us to give.

God has given us free will. He has given us his Word. He has also given us the Holy Spirit.

I have free will because God desires that I come to him willingly. But I can willingly do the opposite as well.

His Word is profitable for teaching, rebuking, correcting, and training in righteousness, but I can use the same Word to become a modern-day Pharisee.

The Holy Spirit is my helper and the one who guides me into all truth. I can listen to how he shows to apply the Word of God to my life or I can cling on to how I think I should apply the Word of God to my life.

If we are the sons and daughters of God as the Scripture says we are through our faith in Christ Jesus, then let us live out our lives like the firstborn among us:

The Son can do nothing by himself; he can do only what he sees his Father doing, because whatever the Father does the Son also does.

Therefore, live like your Father in heaven shows you to live. Give as your Father in heaven shows you to give.

Blessings in Christ!

Julz
Julz
May 9, 2016 9:52 am

I’m sure everyone can agree about giving from the heart and as led by the Spirit. When I allowed myself to only give that way however I consistently ended up giving less that 10% and I never thrived financially. When I treated 10% as obedience and then gave additional as led by he spirit things changed very fast in my finances.

Julz
Julz
May 9, 2016 4:00 am

I don’t believe giving more than 10% is required before God is moved but I agree about it being the benchmark or minimum. My experience is that it’s important to give God 10% of gross, 10% of net is not giving God the first 10% it’s giving the government the first and giving God out of the left overs.

At a minimum my experience is that the 10% tithe protects the 90% from being stripped or taken by the enemy and ill fortune. In a very real way everyone tithes those that do it willingly have the 90% protected, those that don’t give the enemy permission to take the 10% through “bad luck and miss fortune”.

Francy
Francy
May 9, 2016 9:02 am

Thanks Julz for that explanation. I understand the reasoning behind tithing more clearly now. I’m working on being a better giver and your explanation of giving God 10% of gross not net makes a lot of sense. He deserves the BEST and this is a way to honor and give Him glory.
Blessings!!!

Ed h
Ed h
May 8, 2016 10:44 pm

Eldon great witness brother. Not sure if you have ever heard of this guy but look him up. Stanley Tan. God owns my business it’s truly amazing what faith can do

Joshua
Joshua
May 5, 2016 3:03 pm
I had a dream last night that seems to allude to the timing of the market crash. I usually don’t dream about anything relating to the stock market, so this one stood out. The beginning is unclear, but I think I’m back in college and school has just let out for the summer. I’m not sure where I am, but it’s inside a city, although I don’t see any tall buildings or skyscrapers. There’s something going on outside, and when I make my way out into the street, I realize that there’s a bull on the loose. It might be a longhorn, or I just have the feeling of being in Texas, so I’m not sure. Everyone is afraid of it, and nobody wants to get close to it, much less catch it. I’m not concerned about it, so I try to reassure everyone that it will be okay, and that there’s nothing to worry about. I make my way up to the bull, look it in the eyes for a moment, and then grab it by the horns. It fights a little but I manage to keep it under control. I’m wondering what I need to do with it, when all of a sudden, someone shoots the bull. I’m in shock, and even a little angry, as the bull falls to the ground. I know I need to get it somewhere where it can recover. I take the bull to what seems to be the second floor of some building. I know the bull is hurt badly, but I’m not sure if it’s a mortal wound. End of dream. If I remember the beginning correctly, and school had just let out for the summer break, then that would suggest the timing of the crash. Whether it’s this summer, or… Read more »
philip -Sydney
philip -Sydney
May 4, 2016 8:36 pm

God BE with you and all True Believers.!!

philip -Sydney
philip -Sydney
May 4, 2016 8:32 pm

Hi James,
Wondering if there as any update on USD CHF pair?.
Really not sure where this is headed now. Hopefully to 1.30.

God Bless and thanks for your great Site. Compulsory reading.
The Main stream media tells us what they want you to know NOT what is really happening,
God the with you and all True Believers. The Mighty Awesome One.
Kind regards,
Philip B – Sydney

May 5, 2016 3:24 am

I believe we are still in the big punch, but I pulled out a few weeks ago after I became unsure about the interpretation of the two dreams I had about .89889 and .98889. I am waiting to see which one it reaches first. If it goes to .98889 then the next move would be 1.35, but if it goes to .89889, which I originally thought was unbelievable, then the next move would be .98889 and then on to 1.35. I am looking for a big move down in the euro and franc soon, possibly around May 25.

Frank Dollbaum
Frank Dollbaum
May 8, 2016 9:54 pm

James and Matt,
Thank you for this word. I live just outside the NY/NJ metro area and on the afternoon after you posted this message I spoke to a good friend of mine who is a brother in Christ and this was confirmation for him from information he had received . He told me he has two family members from different sides of his family, one recently laid off from Wall street and the other still working on Wall street, but independently they both told him to get out of the market because it is going to drop by 1/3 or down to 13,000 this summer. Let’s pray that the shaking will bring many souls the Lord!

May 9, 2016 2:26 am

Thanks for sharing this confirmation Frank!

Frank Dollbaum
Frank Dollbaum
May 8, 2016 10:04 pm

Just as a sidebar, my focus is on the Lord and not finances. I appreciate all of the complex financial revelation you have received, but I find it very confusing so I made an investment in precious metal. I state this information only to explaint that I am by no means into finance at all or do I normally talk to my friend about finances. We usually only talk about scripture and how to reach people with the gospel. But I love when the Lord gives confirmation from unlikely sources! God bless and keep up the good work!

Mr. P
Mr. P
May 4, 2016 5:15 pm
Perhaps this dream I had confirms your message Matt, perhaps not. But I felt it was relevant. Tiny bit of context: The Lord spoke to me in July of 2014, that some kind of economic catastrophe would begin within a few months of February 2016. The following dream I had on 7/28/15 which was also about fireworks. I don’t include the interpretation’s I’ve gotten so far because I want to hear if anyone else wants to interpret it at all. Pay attention more so to the 1st part as this is the section that has fireworks in it. 1st part: I’m in a yard which I had witnessed there was this firework show. There’s this friend who’s name was possibly Eric that is with me who is a cop off duty. We are sneaking up on this yard along this back fence. We were sneaking up on this group of people who were the firework people (people that set fireworks off) but may have also been an elite gang. After sneaking up on them we shout “hey.” We startled them. My friend cop says “Do you know who I am?” Then he lets himself be known, he was possibly named Eric. Then we go back to where we were in this camp area. This gang or firework setting people had set off fireworks towards a cop base on a hill, it exploded right by the cop base. 2nd dream: I’m in a poker game with my family and pastor watching me. I say I just want to experience gambling a little bit, I start with $2000 worth of gold as we were playing poker with gold. Some people had left the game. I wasn’t winning any major big hands but was gradually accumulating gold throughout the game. My older brother… Read more »
Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
June 22, 2016 12:39 am
I am very late to this conversation, so I will not expect a reply. This is for anyone who comes across the second dream of Mr. P about starting off with $2000 in gold, not being able to cash out, and having the game switched on him with unknown outcome. Pastor Stephen L. Bening has the following prophecy: “I have been warning people for many years: since before the time that I met Matthew Stephen in 2007, that gold will hit $2,000 per ounce and then it will crash (actually, the Lord said to me that when gold hits $2,000, I must sell. He didn’t say what would happen to the price). Therefore, anyone who invests in gold coins must sell their gold if they wish to avoid the crash in the gold price (or some other reason arises that would make it impossible to sell gold) and turn it into cash. Anyone who holds gold after that time will only be able to use it for barter and even that is questionable. Matthew Stephen has prophesied for many years that gold would hit $1,500, then it would behave like a roller coaster, and then it would crash. Gold is at $1,740 per ounce today and is rising as I update this article on September 12, 2012. These two prophetic words go hand in hand. The first part of the Matthew Stephen gold prophecy has been fulfilled. Gold has gone through the $1,500 level. The second part is also fulfilled. Gold has behaved in roller coaster fashion. Gold reached $1,920 in 2011 and then it fell back, so my prophecy of $2,000 gold has not been fulfilled yet. But, it is coming, and when it does, you are advised to sell your gold at that time if you wish to… Read more »
Jemba
Jemba
June 22, 2016 1:18 am

One of the toughest things to peace out when it comes to prophecies is timing. I wonder if that prophecy was not for that year. I say this because there have been many prophecies saying silver will exponentially increase with the economic crash. That means gold will also go up tremendously but not as fast as silver because of the difference in historical gold to silver ratios. I would be a suprise if $2,000 was the price of gold when the economic collapse happens.

david lighto
david lighto
May 4, 2016 4:01 pm

How it is all tied together, The derivatives market.
Seven big banks settle U.S. rate-rigging lawsuit for $324 million
If you do not know what the derivatives market entails. video

Patrick
Patrick
May 4, 2016 11:25 am

Dollar is up today. Looks like it is forming another bear flag may be good entry point !

Ed H
Ed H
May 5, 2016 11:28 am

Patrick where are you thinking for the strike price? I looked at the range but it’s pretty tight? Thanks

patrick
patrick
May 5, 2016 10:09 pm

I got some $ 23 puts out to 1/20/17 and some $22.00 puts I did buy them few months ago when everyone thought fed was going to raise rates. So they where cheaper but as the sheep learn the fed will never raise rates again the dollar will unwind fast the only reason its been up the last few days is fed sent some fed presidents out jawboning saying the June 16 th meeting is live which is total lie the dollar broke 92.50 few days ago and was about to drop off a cliff the fed panic and sent cheerleaders out . This will not work much longer and when June meeting comes and no hike I believe the dollar will quickly unwind to the 80 range which will put UUP around 21 ish and it could go much lower if they pull false flag event.