Chuck Pierce Confirms Nisan 17 Was A Major Turning Point

chuckExactly what God said would happen came to pass on Nisan 17 (April 25). It was a day of new beginnings, which was confirmed by the fulfillment of the prophetic word that stock markets around the world would be in a sea of red. From the opening to the closing bell, they were in the red.

The magnitude of this date has now been confirmed by Prophet Chuck Pierce, founder of Glory of Zion Ministries. In his April newsletter, he informed his subscribers that April 25 marked a major turning point for America, describing it as follows:

“Starting April 25, through October 20, it will be the most tumultuous, confusing time this nation has known in over 160 or 170 years.”

That is quite a statement considering during the past 160 years America endured the Civil War, World War 1, the great depression, World War 2, the Korean War, the cold war, the Cuban missile crisis, the Vietnam War, and many other terrible events. That means the next six months are going to be a time of great shaking!

He went on to say during this six month period America will “determine its future,” which sounds very similar to Matt Smith’s prophetic poem where he described it as a time when America’s fate would be sealed:

From March until June, the spring season shall arrive,
There will be many people, found not to be alive.
During this same season, another checkpoint will originate,
Then another crushing blow, will seal this nation’s fate.

Chuck Pierce added, “…this is a time that the Kingdom of God and those leading it move into their next identity,” which confirms a recent post by Rachel Baxter, I Am Raising Up the Josephs and my recent post, Graduation Day Fast Approaching for Modern-Day Josephs, and a word shared by Bette Stevens, God is Now Calling Many to New Assignments, as well as many other articles posted on this site.

In this same newsletter, Chuck Pierce identified a major war is coming in Israel, saying, “we are going to see Israel come into its greatest conflict since 1967.” He did not identify the timing for this war, but it sounds similar to another part of Matt Smith’s prophetic poem, “For war will be inevitable, it will not go away.”

The following provides an excerpt from Chuck Pierce’s newsletter, showing the context of the above statements:

Wednesday, April 27, 2016
Dear Crossing Over Friends:

Here at the Global Spheres Center we are continuing to advance into this “new crossed over” season.  I am so grateful for each of you joined our Passover Celebration, and those of you who are now entering in by our webcast replays.  Be sure to see the complete replay schedule below and find your times to enter in.

Key Word from the Lord for this New Season!
On Saturday morning (April 23) I shared what the Lord is saying to us for this season.  We have now crossed over into a time that will determine our future.  Starting April 25, through October 20, it will be the most tumultuous, confusing time this nation has known in over 160 or 170 years.  I want you to know how you are connected in the Body of Christ, and that the Body of Christ will not be the same. This is a time that America determines its future.  But also understand that this is a time that the Kingdom of God and those leading it move into their next identity.

This is probably our most key intercessory time. We have entered into a time of the Tabernacle of David being exemplified and emerging in the earth. This will affect all religious cultures across the earth. We decree that we are willing to be that Judah expression that creates the prototype for the future. In Black America and the African nations, the expression of God will unseat a wrong movement that will also vie for authority in days ahead. The Asian church will rise up and create a prototype that we’ve never seen.  Also, we are going to see Israel come into its greatest conflict since 1967.  Know that we have entered a new season! Let’s allow Judah to arise. Apostolic centers like the Global Spheres Center must now create a new prototype in the earth.

In July 2014, I received a dream showing a sudden event would ignite a financial crisis. Through a series of revelations, I was shown four warning signs to identify the season of this event. After seeing all of the four warning signs fulfilled, I wrongly assumed Nisan 17 would be the day of the fulfillment of the sudden event. Even though the markets were in the red that day, we did not yet see the sudden event triggering panic selling. I believe it was another prophetic confirmation telling us we are very close to the sudden event. The abundance of warnings confirms the magnitude of what is coming, which also supports Chuck Pierce’s description as “the most tumultuous, confusing time this nation has known in over 160 or 170 years.”

Separating our own assumptions from what God has revealed is one of the biggest ongoing challenges with the prophetic ministry. I apologize for adding my own assumptions, which caused some people to wrongly conclude it was a false prophecy. I hope this confirmation from Chuck Pierce will help everyone recognize the significance of Nisan 17 and prepare for what is coming.

Thanks to OutdoorJon for sharing Chuck Pierce’s newsletter.

OutdoorJon
August 22, 2016 8:15 PM

Chuck Pierce said during this time Israel would be in her greatest conflict since 1967. Looking up the casualties of the Yom Kippur 1973, estimates of loss of life were over 21,0000 for Jews and Arabs. Israel recently returned fire to Syria and made over fifty strikes in Gaza. Pray!!!!

OutdoorJon
August 22, 2016 8:17 PM

Oops! I meant 21,000.

Phanuel
Phanuel
May 4, 2016 11:07 AM

We may have to take a closer look at the Mcgeorge prophecy on Germany. Since April 25th, the DAX has been dropping almost every day. If this trend continues, it will confirm the collapse began on April 25th. The DAX has dropped steeply from 10377 to 9828 since April 25th. We will continue to watch and pray. Shalom!

Bob B.
Bob B.
May 4, 2016 1:33 PM

Interestingly I just looked at the 10 day chart for the DAX and was thinking about it starting in Germany on Passover.

Darryl
Darryl
May 4, 2016 8:46 AM
Hey James, Thank you for your faithfulness & your honesty about proclaiming what God is trying to say to clueless Christians & to this deceived & dying world. I just came back home in MI after praying for 8 weeks in my home town in Southeast, Mo. I left MO, depressed & confused because absolutely nothing happened. I had spent 14 weeks last year, praying with 4 men, 2 were pastors. I was praying 2-3 times a day at a busy intersection at the foot of the Cross on a church’s property. We had great times of intercessions, some lasting an hour or more, usually 5 days a week last year. During the 8 weeks this spring, I was praying mostly by myself, 3-4 times a day, 1 1/2 – 2hrs each time. When anyone showed up they would pray for 5 minutes & then say they were too busy & had to run. On Monday 25 April, I felt something had changed in the atmoshere, for the worse. I knew the “Revival” we had been praying for over a year now, was not coming to that area. I finished the week praying & came home Friday 29th. I came looking for confirmation on your site on what was going on & I found it in Chuck’s letter. I had also asked God to give my home town a sign that a prophet had left, a 3.5 earthquake hit that area Sunday morning, May first. They sit on the New Madrid fault line & I had warned them last year, that if America forces Israel to split Jerusalem that God would split America & put their town under water. Of course, no one believes me, but I had to warn them anyway. Last year, the pastors wanted Revival, but I… Read more »
Jane NZ
Jane NZ
May 4, 2016 11:28 AM

The Lord bless and refresh you Darryl with showers of blessing.

Darryl
Darryl
May 4, 2016 2:18 PM

Thank you. I really do need a refreshing & I ask for clear directions what the Lord wants me to focus on now. Thanks again.

Bob
Bob
May 2, 2016 10:44 AM

@9:39 Mountain Time
The Dollar still falling 92.69 -0.33 -0.35%
Gold and Silver spiked then came down a bit and holding. $18.00 silver barrier was broken and the $1300.00 barrier for gold was broken. Good sign.

Any
Any
May 2, 2016 2:15 AM

Puerto Rico to DEFAULT on its debts Monday 2 May – Could Trigger US Bank Collapse

Rob
Rob
May 1, 2016 11:04 PM

I had a dream last night about shooting at a glass ceiling but it was so high the bullets had no power when they hit it. So perhaps this week the stock markets will rise again and try one last time to break that ceiling, but they will be powerless to.
After that in my dream I left the building, so this may be the last test.

Bob
Bob
May 1, 2016 12:05 AM
Jerry Castro Fuentes
April 30, 2016 7:18 PM

This is no longer a conspiracy theory or doom and gloom talk. This is REALITY! I’ll spell out the answer to the following two questions for my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ, Jesus, here on z3news in the hope that those of you who haven’t woken up yet, will, and take immediate action to protect yourselves and your families: “So if all the major banks in the world are charging negative interest rates…where will the TRILLIONS and TRILLIONS of dollars in overnight banking deposits flee to next?” and “And what will individuals do? Where would you put your money if bank of america and wells fargo began taxing your wealth and your savings every day, instead of paying you interest? How would you keep your money safe?”
My answer: “This WILL inevitably trigger a massive, global “run on the bank” as everyone begins trying to hoard currency, SILVER and GOLD to avoid the penalties being charged by the banks for using their FRAUDULENT paper money.”
Got SILVER? If not, don’t walk but, RUN and get some before there’s none left for you to get.

Lee
Lee
April 30, 2016 9:54 PM

Today’s articles on Zerohedge about Deutsche Bank (DB analyst) mentioning the next steps. Taxing deposit accounts with negative interests rates.

I alerted all my friends when Cyprus banks “bailed in” customer deposits a few years ago, and mentioned the FSB codifying it for the western banks. I got nothing but yawns!! And when negative rates, ban on cash hit the international stage and I alerted my friends, more yawns and normalcy bias. “Can”t happen here.”
“If you are not watching the main stream media, you are not informed. If you are watching the main stream media, you are MISINFORMED!”

Bob
Bob
April 30, 2016 11:15 PM

Lee, I did the same at the time of Cyprus. I even printed it out for folks to hold in their hands and read it. All I got is a deer in the headlights look. So the dollar index is what to watch. It is under the collapse technical level of 93.50.
Chart link below:

Bob
Bob
April 30, 2016 9:38 PM

Bill Holter Red Alert Warning Financial

Ed H
Ed H
April 30, 2016 7:10 PM

Hi z3 I posted earlier about when the chaos happens guess who going to be knocking on my door? Well God wanted to see if I was ready and about an hour later jehovah witnesses showed up at my door. We had a good long talk and I asked them to come back in two weeks. Please keep me in prayer because I need the right verses and the right things to say to question their faith. I don’t want to badger them but do it in a loving way. Thanks

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
May 2, 2016 4:15 AM

I got them to admit Jesus is the WORD of God, but yhey still claimed he was not God. I’m going to spring John 1:1 on them next time. Also they kept trying to have me look in THEIR bible… it a jehovahs witness bible, heavily edited, use your KJV. John 14:6 too I bet they dont even have that in theirs.

Ed H
Ed H
May 2, 2016 8:18 AM

Thanks Matt. I have been looking up everything they believe. What they try to use as their bullet points. It’s amazing to me how these cults are so deceiving and these people are so genuine in what they believe. These two guys were older gentlemen and I could tell he was not trying to deceive me but when I asked them about who Jesus is to them their facial expressions changed and I knew I hit a nerve. They don’t expect most people to be ready for an answer so here we go in two weeks. Need you prayers

Phanuel
Phanuel
April 30, 2016 6:45 PM

Please Mem and others (who talk against Israel) watch this video. Robert Mawire and Benjamin Netanyahu. Why do you think Obama hates him so much. Shalom!

Francisco Frontera
Francisco Frontera
April 30, 2016 7:39 PM

Netanyahu is an Edomite jew.

I am Xuete on my father’s side and Sephardi on my mother’s.

These Rothschilds conned the Moroccan Sephardim into the Holy Land just to learn proper pronunciation (Sephardi is modern Israel’s official Hebrew pronunciation). Once they were done, the Sephardic children were nuked to kill and/or sterilize them. They couldn’t become a majority…

Google «Sephardic children radiation experiment».

There’s even a book about this.

German born Ashkenazi-Edomite gospel singer Johnathan Settle came to study music at a small community college in southwestern Puerto Rico: Politécnico de San Germán. Years ago a Google search on him would show that. Nowadays it’s hidden! What would make this person not study at the great musical schools of Europe and come to this small island? Is there anything that could not be offered in Europe? Yes indeed, proper pronunciation! Puerto Rican accent is Sephardi. Yiddish is Khazarian Turkish with Hebrew phonetics.

This is the greatest identity theft in history.

Yahweh abhors Edomites and per Revelation 3:9 He himself will handle the impostors.