Prophetic Poem Reveals the Future of America in 2016 and Beyond

martial_law
I believe God has called me to reveal the coming destruction of the United States. Every year since 2011, He has told me things coming in the following year. Here are a few examples:

• In the spring of 2012, He told me Obama would win re-election, and he did.
  • In December 2012, He told me war would begin to ramp up in 2013, and these conflicts would become the foundation for World War 3. This was fulfilled in the Middle East. Starting in January and again in May 2013 Israel launched air strikes into Syria. ISIS was formed in April 2013 and ramped up their attacks in Syria and Iraq, which later became the excuse used by other nations to escalate their military efforts in the region.
  • In January 2013, He said, “The budget deal will pass, but it is just a ploy. Economic collapse will come later.” By December the deal was signed into law and we are now much closer to economic collapse.
  • In 2014 He told me rioting would increase, which happened from August to November in Ferguson Missouri.

God doesn’t speak with me through dreams or visions, like He does others. He just speaks to me directly. My father, who is also my pastor, has this same gift. I’m not looking for fame, money, or materialistic things. I just want to make God happy. I’m just a truth teller.

On December 23 2015, He showed me what is coming to America in 2016 and beyond. Then He led me to put it in the form of a poem.

At the very end of 2015,
And the year of ten plus six,
That wicked old Satan,
Will be up to evil tricks.

December through February,
Winter finds itself here,
A sudden event will strike,
And many will be in fear.

Know then My judgment,
Has come upon this land,
God reigns supreme,
And deals with a heavy hand.

From March until June,
The spring season shall arrive,
There will be many people,
Found not to be alive.

During this same season,
Another checkpoint will originate,
Then another crushing blow,
Will seal this nation’s fate.

During these two seasons,
The economy will decline,
Look to Me My people,
I say, ‘Your souls are mine.’

For war will be inevitable,
It will not go away,
I implore My holy people,
Stay on your knees and pray.

The dog days of summer,
Will follow and draw nigh,
Protests will fill the streets,
With a far more violent cry.

At the end of the summer,
As the season reaches a climax,
JADE HELM will come to life again,
Surely it will be brought back.

The fall season will bring,
another election year,
But by this time our nation,
Will be firmly gripped in fear.

Barack Hussein Obama,
Will stay seated in his chair,
No Democrat nor Republican,
will find themselves his heir.

Martial law is coming,
It will soon grip our land,
I plead with all the saints of God,
To take a righteous stand.

2017 will follow next,
When it comes rolling around,
The changes will be different,
They will surely be profound.

America will have seen,
Destruction and devastation,
I will hold nothing back,
I will show no hesitation.

Disease and pestilence,
Will surely grip this land,
But My people do not worry,
It’s all part of My plan.

Watch the hand of Islam,
They will shout a battle cry,
A day of terror is coming,
And many will surely die.

Now look upon the map,
And look upon it well,
You will see trouble landed,
Where American cities fell.

Now woe unto you cities,
And you states shown below,
You have angered God in Heaven,
And made yourself His foe.

Woe unto the city,
Of the Bears, Cubs, and Bulls.
Woe to San Fransisco,
You dare mock me, you fools!

I will destroy both of you,
In the hour of My fury,
You have been found guilty,
Yes, by my Heavenly Jury.

Woe unto Las Vegas,
Seattle, and the Big D,
Plagues, famine, and destruction
Are coming soon, you’ll see.

Woe unto New Orleans,
And even Florida too,
When I shoot arrows of destruction,
You shall surely be through.

Woe unto the city,
Known for the Liberty Bell,
I will take away your freedoms,
And you will see much hell.

Woe unto Baltimore,
Woe to Washington DC,
Woe to you wicked leaders,
For you must answer to Me.

I will destroy these cities,
With one single attack,
I will shoot arrows of destruction,
And I will hold nothing back.

Woe unto Boston, New York City,
And even California too,
You do not worship Me,
You say, “I answer to who?”

You say you only answer,
To gold, silver, and sex,
But I will put something on you,
Far worse than any vex.

Half of California,
Shall be thrown into the sea,
And New York City,
The same fate it will be.

Oh Boston, Oh Boston,
Your arrogance will be no more,
I shall wipe you off the map,
You big arrogant whore.

Get prepared for slavery,
It is coming to this nation,
Like Egypt in the days of Moses,
It will not be a good sensation.

An asteroid will strike,
In the Caribbean sea,
All around the world,
Tsunamis must be.

Earthquakes will come,
And will divide this land,
That we might not forget,
God deals with a heavy hand.

You shall look to the east,
And see Russians coming here,
You shall look to the west,
And see China causing fear.

They shall invade this land,
And take over this place,
America once a golden cup,
Has become an utter disgrace.

Many think they can still sin,
And waltz right into Heaven,
But that’s like foolishly believing,
Two plus three equals seven.

There are many who come to Me,
On spiritual section eight,
They are in moral poverty,
And will not enter My pearly gate.

Moral bankruptcy,
They have truly filed,
They do not know Me,
For they are not My child.

You who refuse to teach,
My people the ways of the Lord,
Soon you will find,
You can not escape my sword.

Promising My people,
Nothing but houses and cars,
But these will not get you,
Not get you very far.

Tell the people to stop,
To halt all of their sins,
Tell them to live holy,
So they can enter in.

It is time for the saints,
To be truly tried,
Stand firm upon My word,
And in Me truly abide.

If you deny my son Jesus,
In front of any man,
You will sink faster,
Than standing in quick sand.

So know these things,
They surely will take place,
Come live your life for Jesus,
And receive My mercy and grace.

Matt Smith

Author: Matt Smith

Matt Smith received the Lord in 2011, then ran from Him for a few months before returning and has not taken his hand off the plow. Today he is a church musician, minister, and husband. He believes in the saying “Get right church, and lets go home.” He enjoys making others laugh and smile saying, “I don’t need medicated happiness, I come naturally happy.”

© 2015, Z3 News. All rights reserved. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part online, email, or other free digital formats but only with full attribution to the author, a clickable link to http://Z3news.com, and no changes to the article. For permission to reproduce this content in other media formats or for any publication that is not free, please contact us.

Please donate now to support Z3 News.

donate

George
George
January 15, 2017 3:34 am

Hi Matt. I read your prophecy last year and I shared with some of my non believing friends hoping that when these events do occur, it would be a sign for them to believe. Matt, I have to say that many of what you stated did not come true. With regards to economy or with regards to martial law. So the words I shared with my friends were in-fact not true. There is a great danger in setting out prophecies and trying to connect them even when there is scant evidence for it being true. All I am saying is instead of justifying the prophecy probably admitting it didn’t really pan out would be a better thing to do. Anyways, God bless you.

Rachelle
Rachelle
January 15, 2017 11:27 am

I was thinking the same thing. I’ve shared several prophecy with non believing friends hoping too and well, we know how that turned out. I didn’t happen to share this one in particular, but much of what is written in this one is false as well. You can’t twist and turn things to make them appear true. Either they are or they aren’t.

George
George
January 17, 2017 11:29 am

Yup exactly my thoughts!

GRISELDA GARCIA
GRISELDA GARCIA
January 20, 2017 6:04 pm

I believe this is why it’s best to point non believers to the prophecies of the Bible as they ALWAYS come to pass. Also, there are so many that have already come to pass. I went through the “understanding the end time” CD series from endtime.com and it gave me so much more understanding. Its a good study to have with non believers as it going into detail on how all but the last two trumpets have already come to pass. God bless

Eli Rovira
Eli Rovira
January 20, 2017 1:07 pm

Matt,
We did not have martial law. JADE HELM did not come back. We have a new POTUS (who happens to be a Republican). YOUR poem say that as 2017 rolls around America “will have seen destruction and devestaion.” We did not have destruction or devestation. I don’t see how this poem has been fulfilled. Perhaps, you didn’t hear from God. Because, God does not make mistakes in his prophecies. I believe that the appropriate thing to do is to seek the LORD., state publicly that you were wrong, and be more judicious when claiming God gave you a prophecy.
May the LORD bless you.

OutdoorJon
January 20, 2017 1:19 pm

Eli, I believe Matt heard the Lord’s warnings and because of intercession it was averted. Matt’s latest comments allude to this. Terry Bennett and T.D. Hale both saw judgement and stated what the Lord showed them, then they saw God relent.

Sisterann
Sisterann
January 20, 2017 4:42 pm

So also was Noah mocked.
So we despise the Grace and Mercy of GOD ; when a dream, prophecy or poetic poem is not fulfilled.
Mat, do not hold back on what you hear from GOD ; unless He tells you not to share
Did we get a temporary reprieve? I hope so I have unsaved family, friends and neighbors. Would love for them to get it right before tribulation and not in tribulation

Eli Rovira
Eli Rovira
January 20, 2017 8:35 pm

I’m sorry, but I am not mocking anyone. I am reading what Mr Smith wrote down and shared publicly. I am stating the truth. I am concerned when things like this occur. It makes Christians look like we are all a bunch of crazy people when someone says “the LORD told me” and nothing comes to pass. Please do not think that I am being condescending. Please read the book of Jeremiah. It happened then. They were called false prophets. What they were doing was intentional. I am not saying that Matt is a false prophet. He may have just been mistaken. Nonetheless, as Christians we need to be careful when invoking/stating that God spoke to us, because non-believers will only point out that we are crazy or that God is not real. I don’t want to see that. Do you?

Phanuel
Phanuel
January 21, 2017 5:34 pm

Please give Matt a break… His heart is in the right place. At the time, what he saw was a very possible outcome until the Lord answered our fasting and prayer. Like I say….America dodged a bullet and this is our last chance.

Shalom

January 21, 2017 9:44 am
Kat
November 13, 2016 9:17 pm

From March until June,
The spring season shall arrive,
There will be many people,
Found not to be alive.
During this same season,
Another checkpoint will originate,
Then another crushing blow,
Will seal this nation’s fate
During these two seasons,
The economy will decline,

Hello,

Just wondering if it is just me that wonders if this still being considered as a true prophesy?
None of these events have happened. The economy has not declined at all. Please tell me if there is something that I am missing?
Thank you!

Diane
Diane
December 7, 2016 5:15 am

I say no way. Jade helm didn’t come back, and Trump was elected. So this prophecy is false. Mena Lee Grebin also claimed Jade Helm would return, and she said Hillary would be elected. So she is another false prophet. Had me fooled for awhile, though.

December 7, 2016 10:27 am

Prophetic words identifying trouble ahead are not predictions, but warnings. The role of the prophet is to deliver the warning as it was given to them. Whether the warnings come to pass depends on how the hearers respond.

Beyond that, this election process is not yet over. The popular vote was only the first step. The electoral college vote is coming up on December 19. Then after that comes the inauguration, so we are not quite there yet. We have waited this long, so why not just wait a few more weeks to see what happens?

November 14, 2016 3:26 pm

Matt Smith posted two updates this year documenting the fulfillment of his prophetic poem:

Cindy
Cindy
June 12, 2016 10:52 am

There will be many people, Found not to be alive… It begins

Samuel
Samuel
June 13, 2016 8:16 am

God also given me a dream that Obama will stay in office

Country Girl
Country Girl
June 24, 2016 8:51 pm

The Holy Spirit spoke to my soul in mid-August 2015 and simply said, “there will not be an election.” At the time, I was talking with my mother, on the phone, about the informal vote going on over the course of the 10 day Iowa State Fair. At the mid-point of the fair, Donald Trump was ahead of the other Republican candidates. This was before I had heard of other people stating Obama would stay in office.

brian
brian
June 25, 2016 3:58 am

so many differing opinions about the election. one thing for sure some will be right many will wrong and there is going to be a lot of eggs being broken for face cream

Greg
Greg
June 16, 2016 11:09 pm

You are not alone he has shown many people that I know including my grandmother who is also my pastor. We believe that he is going to pull an FDR and declare Marshall Law to keep himself in office.

Dean
Dean
June 17, 2016 1:18 am

“pull an FDR and declare…”

Did FDR “declare” something about his time in office, or martial law?

I’m no fan of the man, but I am a fan of historical accuracy.

Yolanda Ramírez
Yolanda Ramírez
January 20, 2017 3:13 pm

This is a superb opportunity to show grace & growth by posting an apology for encouraging false biblical exegesis and for promoting this recent strain of false prophecy. The Psalms make it clear that the Lord looks beyond imperfection, welcoming a mind willing to embrace Him anew and a heart made clean through His truth.

January 21, 2017 10:12 am
Art Skora
Art Skora
March 3, 2016 9:52 am

Matt Smith you said The Lord Jesus Christ spoke to you concerning 2016. December through February,
Winter finds itself here,
A sudden event will strike,
And many will be in fear. can you tell me what was the sudden event that took place between Dec. 2016 and Feb. 2016 ? we are commanded to test the spirits, try them, discern them, examine them, prove them to see and know if they are of the Lord or not. Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

March 3, 2016 12:38 pm
Art Skora
Art Skora
March 3, 2016 5:37 pm

you are correct Sirs. I missed it. thank you so much for replying to me. right in front of our eyes and I missed it. incredible! truly God speaks to Matt Smith.

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
February 16, 2016 7:43 am

He speaks through holy spirit. Also, it’s a loud audible voice. The bible says, his sheep will know his voice

Dean
Dean
June 17, 2016 1:22 am

Do you not feel compelled to record that voice, and share the recording with others?

Diane
Diane
June 25, 2016 11:40 am

Matt do you have a FB page of your own to discuss your prophecies?

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
June 25, 2016 1:32 pm

I do have a Facebook page, but whatever goes on this site goes on my page. I also have a YouTube page, where I have done some videos. Look under (Lee Ding), and you can watch my videos. I will be doing more.

ron
ron
June 14, 2016 7:42 am

I too have had God speak to me through a very loud audio voice and never had I heard a word of hate, anger, destruction… brother you are hearing what you wish to hear and filling in the rest.

Marge
Marge
August 21, 2016 7:48 am

Who hates who? I didn’t see Matt say he hated anyone. R U saying God doesn’t get angry? And who would WANT to hear abt destruction?

Mike DeRidder
Mike DeRidder
November 25, 2016 5:32 pm

No one wants to be destroyed any more than they want to go to hell!…I myself hate sin…I long for a new heaven and a new earth without sin…many say money is the root of all evil…I say it is sin…sin kills in so many ways….people go to hell because they “try” not to sin, “Christians” fall for the fallacy of “I am saved so I can do whatever I want….God will not be mocked. Really really good people will go to hell for the sin of self righteousness….”but Lord….I prophesized and healed in your name!”….but they never knew Him….and also He them….I count myself a sinner in the first degree….my only plea is that Jesus shed His blood for me and that makes me desire to do the right things…..because He first loved us!!!…I have to ask my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ to teach me how to love Him….that is how powerless I am….but in my weakness Christ’s strength is made perfect!!!!….THANK YOU JESUS…FOR EVERYTHING GOOD!!!

Nancy Varner
Nancy Varner
June 20, 2016 3:23 pm

Hello Matt,

This is Nancy from Tribulation-Now Radio Ministry. I help John (the host) to schedule guests. After reading this amazing revelation from the Lord, we were hoping you would join us live on the air to share with our audience as well.

We would be honored to have you as a guest.

Please contact me at the email provided in this comment thread, or John (contact information below); We would LOVE to hear from you!
Johnny.. [email protected]

Thank you so much and God Bless you.

Shaun
February 28, 2017 10:08 pm

Hi.. My name is Shaun and I’m from a small town about an hour from Toronto in Canada. I just want to say for all you guys that I’m praying for your nation especially those are Christians and need direction where God wants you to be and praying for your protection.

Gary F
Gary F
February 28, 2017 11:22 pm

Blessings Shaun! Are you anywhere near Oakville?

Shaun
February 28, 2017 11:26 pm

I work near Oakville. I work in Acton but live near Minto Area.

Susan Thompson
December 5, 2016 5:05 pm

My question is now that Trump is the President-elect, do you still feel he will be prevented from occupying the office?I know other aspects of the poem have come to pass, but with re: to the,election, the poem states Obama will remain seated in his chair.