Prophetic Poem Reveals the Future of America in 2016 and Beyond

martial_law
I believe God has called me to reveal the coming destruction of the United States. Every year since 2011, He has told me things coming in the following year. Here are a few examples:

• In the spring of 2012, He told me Obama would win re-election, and he did.
  • In December 2012, He told me war would begin to ramp up in 2013, and these conflicts would become the foundation for World War 3. This was fulfilled in the Middle East. Starting in January and again in May 2013 Israel launched air strikes into Syria. ISIS was formed in April 2013 and ramped up their attacks in Syria and Iraq, which later became the excuse used by other nations to escalate their military efforts in the region.
  • In January 2013, He said, “The budget deal will pass, but it is just a ploy. Economic collapse will come later.” By December the deal was signed into law and we are now much closer to economic collapse.
  • In 2014 He told me rioting would increase, which happened from August to November in Ferguson Missouri.

God doesn’t speak with me through dreams or visions, like He does others. He just speaks to me directly. My father, who is also my pastor, has this same gift. I’m not looking for fame, money, or materialistic things. I just want to make God happy. I’m just a truth teller.

On December 23 2015, He showed me what is coming to America in 2016 and beyond. Then He led me to put it in the form of a poem.

At the very end of 2015,
And the year of ten plus six,
That wicked old Satan,
Will be up to evil tricks.

December through February,
Winter finds itself here,
A sudden event will strike,
And many will be in fear.

Know then My judgment,
Has come upon this land,
God reigns supreme,
And deals with a heavy hand.

From March until June,
The spring season shall arrive,
There will be many people,
Found not to be alive.

During this same season,
Another checkpoint will originate,
Then another crushing blow,
Will seal this nation’s fate.

During these two seasons,
The economy will decline,
Look to Me My people,
I say, ‘Your souls are mine.’

For war will be inevitable,
It will not go away,
I implore My holy people,
Stay on your knees and pray.

The dog days of summer,
Will follow and draw nigh,
Protests will fill the streets,
With a far more violent cry.

At the end of the summer,
As the season reaches a climax,
JADE HELM will come to life again,
Surely it will be brought back.

The fall season will bring,
another election year,
But by this time our nation,
Will be firmly gripped in fear.

Barack Hussein Obama,
Will stay seated in his chair,
No Democrat nor Republican,
will find themselves his heir.

Martial law is coming,
It will soon grip our land,
I plead with all the saints of God,
To take a righteous stand.

2017 will follow next,
When it comes rolling around,
The changes will be different,
They will surely be profound.

America will have seen,
Destruction and devastation,
I will hold nothing back,
I will show no hesitation.

Disease and pestilence,
Will surely grip this land,
But My people do not worry,
It’s all part of My plan.

Watch the hand of Islam,
They will shout a battle cry,
A day of terror is coming,
And many will surely die.

Now look upon the map,
And look upon it well,
You will see trouble landed,
Where American cities fell.

Now woe unto you cities,
And you states shown below,
You have angered God in Heaven,
And made yourself His foe.

Woe unto the city,
Of the Bears, Cubs, and Bulls.
Woe to San Fransisco,
You dare mock me, you fools!

I will destroy both of you,
In the hour of My fury,
You have been found guilty,
Yes, by my Heavenly Jury.

Woe unto Las Vegas,
Seattle, and the Big D,
Plagues, famine, and destruction
Are coming soon, you’ll see.

Woe unto New Orleans,
And even Florida too,
When I shoot arrows of destruction,
You shall surely be through.

Woe unto the city,
Known for the Liberty Bell,
I will take away your freedoms,
And you will see much hell.

Woe unto Baltimore,
Woe to Washington DC,
Woe to you wicked leaders,
For you must answer to Me.

I will destroy these cities,
With one single attack,
I will shoot arrows of destruction,
And I will hold nothing back.

Woe unto Boston, New York City,
And even California too,
You do not worship Me,
You say, “I answer to who?”

You say you only answer,
To gold, silver, and sex,
But I will put something on you,
Far worse than any vex.

Half of California,
Shall be thrown into the sea,
And New York City,
The same fate it will be.

Oh Boston, Oh Boston,
Your arrogance will be no more,
I shall wipe you off the map,
You big arrogant whore.

Get prepared for slavery,
It is coming to this nation,
Like Egypt in the days of Moses,
It will not be a good sensation.

An asteroid will strike,
In the Caribbean sea,
All around the world,
Tsunamis must be.

Earthquakes will come,
And will divide this land,
That we might not forget,
God deals with a heavy hand.

You shall look to the east,
And see Russians coming here,
You shall look to the west,
And see China causing fear.

They shall invade this land,
And take over this place,
America once a golden cup,
Has become an utter disgrace.

Many think they can still sin,
And waltz right into Heaven,
But that’s like foolishly believing,
Two plus three equals seven.

There are many who come to Me,
On spiritual section eight,
They are in moral poverty,
And will not enter My pearly gate.

Moral bankruptcy,
They have truly filed,
They do not know Me,
For they are not My child.

You who refuse to teach,
My people the ways of the Lord,
Soon you will find,
You can not escape my sword.

Promising My people,
Nothing but houses and cars,
But these will not get you,
Not get you very far.

Tell the people to stop,
To halt all of their sins,
Tell them to live holy,
So they can enter in.

It is time for the saints,
To be truly tried,
Stand firm upon My word,
And in Me truly abide.

If you deny my son Jesus,
In front of any man,
You will sink faster,
Than standing in quick sand.

So know these things,
They surely will take place,
Come live your life for Jesus,
And receive My mercy and grace.

Author: Matt Smith

Matt Smith received the Lord in 2011, then ran from Him for a few months before returning and has not taken his hand off the plow. Today he is a church musician, minister, and husband. He believes in the saying “Get right church, and lets go home.” He enjoys making others laugh and smile saying, “I don’t need medicated happiness, I come naturally happy.”

© 2015, Z3 News. All rights reserved. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part online, email, or other digital formats but only with full attribution to the author, a clickable link to http://Z3news.com, and no changes to the title or body of the article. For permission to reproduce this content in other media formats please contact us.

Please donate now to support Z3 News.

donate

February 16, 2016 7:43 am

He speaks through holy spirit. Also, it’s a loud audible voice. The bible says, his sheep will know his voice

Dean
Dean
June 17, 2016 1:22 am

Do you not feel compelled to record that voice, and share the recording with others?

Diane
Diane
June 25, 2016 11:40 am

Matt do you have a FB page of your own to discuss your prophecies?

June 25, 2016 1:32 pm

I do have a Facebook page, but whatever goes on this site goes on my page. I also have a YouTube page, where I have done some videos. Look under (Lee Ding), and you can watch my videos. I will be doing more.

ron
ron
June 14, 2016 7:42 am

I too have had God speak to me through a very loud audio voice and never had I heard a word of hate, anger, destruction… brother you are hearing what you wish to hear and filling in the rest.

Marge
Marge
August 21, 2016 7:48 am

Who hates who? I didn’t see Matt say he hated anyone. R U saying God doesn’t get angry? And who would WANT to hear abt destruction?

Mike DeRidder
Mike DeRidder
November 25, 2016 5:32 pm

No one wants to be destroyed any more than they want to go to hell!…I myself hate sin…I long for a new heaven and a new earth without sin…many say money is the root of all evil…I say it is sin…sin kills in so many ways….people go to hell because they “try” not to sin, “Christians” fall for the fallacy of “I am saved so I can do whatever I want….God will not be mocked. Really really good people will go to hell for the sin of self righteousness….”but Lord….I prophesized and healed in your name!”….but they never knew Him….and also He them….I count myself a sinner in the first degree….my only plea is that Jesus shed His blood for me and that makes me desire to do the right things…..because He first loved us!!!…I have to ask my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ to teach me how to love Him….that is how powerless I am….but in my weakness Christ’s strength is made perfect!!!!….THANK YOU JESUS…FOR EVERYTHING GOOD!!!

Cindy
Cindy
June 12, 2016 10:52 am

There will be many people, Found not to be alive… It begins

Samuel
Samuel
June 13, 2016 8:16 am

God also given me a dream that Obama will stay in office

Country Girl
Country Girl
June 24, 2016 8:51 pm

The Holy Spirit spoke to my soul in mid-August 2015 and simply said, “there will not be an election.” At the time, I was talking with my mother, on the phone, about the informal vote going on over the course of the 10 day Iowa State Fair. At the mid-point of the fair, Donald Trump was ahead of the other Republican candidates. This was before I had heard of other people stating Obama would stay in office.

brian
brian
June 25, 2016 3:58 am

so many differing opinions about the election. one thing for sure some will be right many will wrong and there is going to be a lot of eggs being broken for face cream

Greg
Greg
June 16, 2016 11:09 pm

You are not alone he has shown many people that I know including my grandmother who is also my pastor. We believe that he is going to pull an FDR and declare Marshall Law to keep himself in office.

Dean
Dean
June 17, 2016 1:18 am

“pull an FDR and declare…”

Did FDR “declare” something about his time in office, or martial law?

I’m no fan of the man, but I am a fan of historical accuracy.

Nancy Varner
Nancy Varner
June 20, 2016 3:23 pm

Hello Matt,

This is Nancy from Tribulation-Now Radio Ministry. I help John (the host) to schedule guests. After reading this amazing revelation from the Lord, we were hoping you would join us live on the air to share with our audience as well.

We would be honored to have you as a guest.

Please contact me at the email provided in this comment thread, or John (contact information below); We would LOVE to hear from you!
Johnny.. [email protected]

Thank you so much and God Bless you.

George
George
January 15, 2017 3:34 am

Hi Matt. I read your prophecy last year and I shared with some of my non believing friends hoping that when these events do occur, it would be a sign for them to believe. Matt, I have to say that many of what you stated did not come true. With regards to economy or with regards to martial law. So the words I shared with my friends were in-fact not true. There is a great danger in setting out prophecies and trying to connect them even when there is scant evidence for it being true. All I am saying is instead of justifying the prophecy probably admitting it didn’t really pan out would be a better thing to do. Anyways, God bless you.

Rachelle
Rachelle
January 15, 2017 11:27 am

I was thinking the same thing. I’ve shared several prophecy with non believing friends hoping too and well, we know how that turned out. I didn’t happen to share this one in particular, but much of what is written in this one is false as well. You can’t twist and turn things to make them appear true. Either they are or they aren’t.

George
George
January 17, 2017 11:29 am

Yup exactly my thoughts!

Kat
November 13, 2016 9:17 pm

From March until June,
The spring season shall arrive,
There will be many people,
Found not to be alive.
During this same season,
Another checkpoint will originate,
Then another crushing blow,
Will seal this nation’s fate
During these two seasons,
The economy will decline,

Hello,

Just wondering if it is just me that wonders if this still being considered as a true prophesy?
None of these events have happened. The economy has not declined at all. Please tell me if there is something that I am missing?
Thank you!

Diane
Diane
December 7, 2016 5:15 am

I say no way. Jade helm didn’t come back, and Trump was elected. So this prophecy is false. Mena Lee Grebin also claimed Jade Helm would return, and she said Hillary would be elected. So she is another false prophet. Had me fooled for awhile, though.

December 7, 2016 10:27 am

Prophetic words identifying trouble ahead are not predictions, but warnings. The role of the prophet is to deliver the warning as it was given to them. Whether the warnings come to pass depends on how the hearers respond.

Beyond that, this election process is not yet over. The popular vote was only the first step. The electoral college vote is coming up on December 19. Then after that comes the inauguration, so we are not quite there yet. We have waited this long, so why not just wait a few more weeks to see what happens?

November 14, 2016 3:26 pm

Matt Smith posted two updates this year documenting the fulfillment of his prophetic poem:

chris smith
chris smith
June 12, 2016 8:12 pm

After this mornings massacre in Orlando I believe another point in this poem has been fulfilled. I heard a man on CNN today discussing how the bill of rights are giving people who mean harm these opportunities. I think this is going to end up being more than just a massacre at a night club. I believe its going to end up being a massacre of our constitution. I will wait and see. So far this poem is really accurate. Blessings everyone.

Nancy Deming
June 18, 2016 5:16 am

so far, I was looking during winter months of Dec through Feb and didn’t see anything specific that seemed to fulfill that part of the poem. I do believe that GOD can and does reveal things to His followers but HIS prophecies are always 100% accurate and you don’t need to stretch things to see how they were fulfilled. Can someone please enlighten me as to how the stanzas about Dec through Feb and Mar through June have been fulfilled?

Eli Rovira
Eli Rovira
July 17, 2016 6:01 pm
Nancy, I agree with you that I don’t see exactly how this is being fulfilled. I can sort of see how the lines that say, “A sudden event will strike, And many will be in fear. Know then My judgment, Has come upon this land, God reigns supreme, And deals with a heavy hand.” can be interpreted as being that “God reigns supreme” is referring to the Supreme Court Justice. I can sort of see that. Sort of. The death of Scalia did not and does not put me in fear. Fear of what? Fear for what reason? So…I can see this one both ways. However, I will say that in my opinion it would be a stretch. Now, on the part that says,: “From March until June, The spring season shall arrive, There will be many people, Found not to be alive.” I will begin by saying that when a store says something is on sale until June that means that when the store closes on May 31st the sale price is over. If a store says an item is on sale through June, then that means the sale price is good until the last day of June (June 30th). Many people on this site have been saying that what occurred in Orlando was fulfillment of this stanza. I disagree. The stanza says “until June”. I have heard that things occurring outside of the U.S. are fulfillment of this stanza. I find it difficult to comprehend how people dying in other countries could be a fulfillment of a prophecy that the U.S. is going to be judged. That would be like me punishing my eldest child for the disobedience of my middle child and expecting my middle child to improve his behavior. If punishment is method to get my… Read more »
July 17, 2016 9:26 pm

March until June means March until June, not March until May. The warning was fulfilled on June 12.

Rob Perrett
June 18, 2016 6:08 am

Hi Nancy, please read this follow up post here:

Ms. A
July 14, 2016 9:36 pm

it was Judge scalia’s death that fulfilled the winter part of the poem.

IBNI
IBNI
July 1, 2016 7:18 pm

What about the Paris attacks? It occured in november though, that’s what this prophecy is about…here in Europe, a lot people freaked out pretty bad. Especially the country where i live, Belgium, as the main suspect of the bombings fled to our country, and when the intelligence agencies couldn’t find him, a lot of countries were blaming Belgium for its inaccurate measures. You don’t know this ???? It was a pretty big event scaring the shit out of people.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
September 21, 2016 11:36 am

It’s been VERY accurate, Matt. I refer to this often. It lines up with Pastor Faircloth’s warnings, as well as other’s I’ve read and heard. We’re in trouble. Deep, deep trouble! Don’t know about the rest of you, but I’m preparing for 3 days of physical and spiritual darkness. I don’t have any confirmation, but I think it could happen this weekend. Like I said, no confirmation, just something I believe. So, I’m preparing. Better to be safe than sorry.

September 21, 2016 1:28 pm

Ken, I believe you are onto something. The Presidential Debate is on Monday, and I believe, they might start an “Event” to have the debate cancelled.

Greg L.
Greg L.
September 21, 2016 3:20 pm

Matt,
I mentioned to one of my employees earlier this week to not be surprised by ANYTHING at all that happens to keep hillary off the debate stage. She absolutely cannot get on there because all her issues will be laid bare.

What better way to keep it from happening? A “hacked power grid,” leading to a multi-day outage like the Esther link you posted yesterday would sure do the trick. That would cause the second hangman that is being awaited as soon as the markets opened up next week.

September 21, 2016 3:52 pm

I can also see frustrated people start rioting, looting, and purging. And, if this does happen, on or before the 26th, then this would be a reason to put a lid on Trump for good. This would be the perfect time to take out Trump, blame Russia, cancel the election, and enact the first stages of Martial Law, on a local level.

Greg L.
Greg L.
September 21, 2016 4:07 pm

People wouldn’t make it 12 hours without their phones and TVs before they went crazy and started looting stuff. I haven’t watched TV in quite a while. We have a TV, but we don’t turn it on. Life has been much better without it. The masses, though, are going to lose it. I wouldn’t be surprised with a high five figure death toll from just three days of no power. Perhaps higher than that.

Trump is most likely a dead man walking, sad to say. Nobody will be more surprised about the accusations of a Russian hacking than Russia itself.

September 21, 2016 8:55 pm

Most of the news is scripted. 3 days in the dark, and the American people will try to bring the movie Purge to life.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
September 21, 2016 2:51 pm

All I know is,I asked the Lord about it. I believe He told me to, “Prepare for your son’s birthday.” His birthday is Saturday. I don’t think He was meaning, buy him more gifts. Hope I’m wrong….but I’m preparing regardless.

September 21, 2016 3:59 pm

Many people were distracted by college football last Saturday, and weren’t even aware of the attacks in NJ and NY.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
September 21, 2016 4:07 pm

Very true. A lot of distractions. Three days of darkness doesn’t sound bad. But…since most are unprepared for it…it will be devastating! Definitely fulfills the prescription for a “national heart attack.”

Brandon
Brandon
September 22, 2016 11:04 pm

God bless brother I’ve been meaning to ask about what does it mean by “Jade Helm will come back to life surely it will”

September 23, 2016 7:35 am

They will start talking about the need to implement, and “Practice” (UWEX 16, JADE HELM 16, Martial Law…Whatever you want to call it, drills) outta season. In 2015 and 2016 these drills were done in late Spring, to early Summer, but if you have noticed they been talking about the need to implement these things during this time of the year, and they are blaming it on Trump and Police Shootings. And, if this three or more days of darkness happens, then you can bet JADE HELM 16 will be brought of life support.

Now all this doesn’t mean we will see, the full on FEMA Camps, nation wide Martial Law, and rounding up people these next to months. What it does mean is the process will be started, and all ready has. Then it will eventually lead to the inevitable. How quickly will it get there? I don’t know. This depends on the nations stance with God.

JohnPaul
JohnPaul
September 28, 2016 7:04 am
Matt, I really appreciated your poem. I do believe these things are in the works, but have felt strongly that since a house divided against itself cannot stand, the invasion of foreign nations would not occur until AFTER years of civil unrest, civil war, famine, pestilence and natural disaster take their toll on us. I see 2024 being the year we see an accidental nuclear exchange with Russia. That year will also be the beginning of a sore famine and utter economic disaster . Our nation’s military is decimated in a nuclear attack over Saudi soil around November of that year, and we begin to look weak and ripe for the picking to our enemies. Famine and electricity shortages plague us through 2025 and 2026. July of 2026 an enormous earthquake strikes Chicago, literally splitting our land in 2 pieces and emptying the Great Lakes into the Mississippi. 60 million plus people die as a result. By September, Russia and China are seizing the open window of opportunity. Nuclear holocaust burns dozens of our largest and most wicked cities in a single day, and within a single year their land forces penetrate into the heart of our country. If a day is also a year in Biblical prophecy, this mystery Babylon of America falls in a single day in both regards. (Less than 24 hours of nuclear holocaust and about 10 months of land invasion.) The original Babylon fell to the Medes and Persians in a single night in 539 BCE. We will fall to the Chinese and Russians. It’s 2 on 1 in both instances. But my question for you, Matt, is this. Did Jesus reveal that everything in your poem would go down in 2017? Or did he only reveal that these things would begin as they have… Read more »
September 28, 2016 10:52 am
JohnPaul from this stanza, Disease and pestilence, Will surely grip this land, But My people do not worry, It’s all part of My plan. and all others after this stanza, represent anytime in 2016-and any year after 2016. That’s why the poem is titled For 2016 and beyond The Lord didn’t show me an exact date, month, or year for an invasion, bio-terrorism, food shortages…etc. It’s going to happen at some point, when only God knows the exact moment. Now these 2 stanzas, 2017 will follow next, When it comes rolling around, The changes will be different, They will surely be profound. America will have seen, Destruction and devastation, I will hold nothing back, I will show no hesitation. are letting people know, by Jan 1, 2017, America will have gone through many devastating and destructive changes. This doesn’t mean only form of destruction and devastation this country will suffer is mean a nuclear or dirty bomb, and invasion by foreign troops. There are many forms of extirpation and depredation, in which such can be political, financial, and sociological. If you take a close review of the last few months up until now we have seen much sociological and political havoc. The Pulse Night Club, Dallas Police Shooting, The Baton Rouge Police Shooting, The NY and NJ terror incidents, violent race riots, political uprisings angering the NWO crew, political assassinations, massive flooding in Houston, New Orleans, certain parts of Florida…etc. Yet, the year is not over. Think about what are country looked like a the beginning of the year compared to now, our constitution, our unity (on a sociological and Christianity level), I believe has seen a bountiful amount of damage, because, on paper right now, it is Obama’s last year in office (but that will soon change), and he… Read more »
Javita
Javita
September 28, 2016 11:52 am

Matt – so looking forward to your update. I had started a prophetic fulfillment thus far document thus far to share with my unbelieving friends and family, but it would be nice to hear it straight from you on the fulfillment of the summer season!

Cam
Cam
September 21, 2016 3:47 pm

I don’t remember Esther specifying how long the national blackout would be….does anyone remember if she hinted towards how long the grid or electrcity would be out for?

September 21, 2016 4:04 pm

She didn’t say how long. But, I don’t think this event would be the big EMP strike. So, this might be no more than two weeks tops.

Cam
Cam
September 21, 2016 4:39 pm

Yeah, that’s what I would think too…makes sense. Hopefully no more than 2 weeks…thanks for the reply and everything you share here Matt!

Country Girl
Country Girl
September 21, 2016 12:10 pm

I refer to Matt’s poem also too. I Ave it bookmarked on my computer and a printed copy.

Country Girl
Country Girl
September 21, 2016 12:11 pm

*often, not also. Have, not ave

Art Skora
Art Skora
March 3, 2016 9:52 am

Matt Smith you said The Lord Jesus Christ spoke to you concerning 2016. December through February,
Winter finds itself here,
A sudden event will strike,
And many will be in fear. can you tell me what was the sudden event that took place between Dec. 2016 and Feb. 2016 ? we are commanded to test the spirits, try them, discern them, examine them, prove them to see and know if they are of the Lord or not. Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

March 3, 2016 12:38 pm
Art Skora
Art Skora
March 3, 2016 5:37 pm

you are correct Sirs. I missed it. thank you so much for replying to me. right in front of our eyes and I missed it. incredible! truly God speaks to Matt Smith.

A.M.
A.M.
November 4, 2016 1:08 pm

Ali Winters has an interesting message posted today that ties in with some of the cities referenced in Matt’s poem.

“The following I heard last night 3 November between 7:00-7:30PM CST.PLEASE pray over this word and seek the LORD for confirmation: “In 48 hours fires will begin in NYC, Detroit, Chicago, New Orleans and San Francisco. Prepare for impact. The evil has begun, no more time remains. Slowly your nation will begin to boil until it boils over. Anger and rage will not be restrained. Stay close to home, pray for My direction and guidance in days ahead. Do not compromise, doubt or fear. My children will know what to do. Gird your loins, seek My face, expect the unexpected and rejoice in the goodness of your God. 48 hours isn’t a long time, but more than enough when given to Me.”

TamiR
TamiR
November 9, 2016 10:45 pm

So this didn’t happen did it? I don’t mean to bed disrespectful, but recently I’ve seen many not question these ‘words’ when they don’t come true and follow blindly.

Nina20/20
Nina20/20
November 28, 2016 7:43 pm

I think no one wants to say anything unti the inauguration. But it’s my understanding that troops have been spotted driving through various cities and they were even dumping chemicals on the protesters at the Dakota pipeline. So who knows if Trump will replace Obama or not. I told everyone I won’t be comfortable till after Trump is made president in January. They are hoping to catch people off guard with Marshal Law. So it’s not over until it’s over.

Dwayne
Dwayne
August 26, 2016 11:20 am

One of the dreams I had of Obama telling me to clean out a new foundation that had been made under a huge building. He said he was about to start a fire “under the foundation” I then watched as he “re-wired” the basement in black and white wires. He rolled out blueprints and said: “I am going to re-wire 1886 miles of this land. To shorten the interpretation, the Lord said: “The events that will transpire will be in “black and white” Obama will set a fire to change the very foundation of this country…..the Constitution…..in “Dec.1886”, then president Grover Cleveland pleading with Congress that any government that is over sized and taxes it’s country heavily, is in danger of allowing that country to collapse. He spoke of “the money in the hands of the government, should be in the hands of the people” Yet…..here we are!! The more we hoard money, the more we will lose it!! This dream was two days before Obama took office in 2009!!!