Tenth witness confirms Reddcoin moving up soon.

After receiving testimonies from nine people who have all seen Reddcoin’s price moving up significantly higher, I received another confirmation yesterday from a tenth person, as shown below.

After scraping along the bottom the past few weeks, crypto currency Reddcoin (RDD) has started showing some signs of life. Since April 1, the price has moved up 115% in USD and up 73% in BTC, including a healthy 21% increase today in both USD and BTC.

Growing +115% in less than three weeks would be phenomenal for most investments, but expectations for Reddcoin are much higher based on prophetic dreams and visions. Nine previously shared testimonies are shown at the bottom of this post, below the tenth one, which I received yesterday in an email from Z3er Mark F.

Last week I had a dream about the soon possible rise of RDD. In the dream, I was in the old gym of the college I graduated from many years ago. The small gym was packed and the guest speaker was Rick Wiles (founder of  Trunews.com). I have no idea what he was speaking on because I started to hear this noise which reminded me of the sound of an old flip clock I use to own. However, it was not flipping over at a normal pace. It was like it was on speed flip and the flips were like, every one hundredth of a second. I knew in my mind that this was the speed at which RDD was rising and it was fast.

The audience and I all heard a noise outside the gym, so I went outside and saw another man who was black and in my mind I said, “This is not Rick Wiles. What happened to Rick?”

I then thought what happened to the RDD price? I then remembered to check the price of RDD in my notebook. I had underlined 50, but in my mind I said, “This is not supposed to happen. It was supposed to top off at $5.00.”

Dream ends.

Mark’s Interpretation:

For several days, I did not know what to think of this dream. However, I may have an interpretation. Next week on the 26th of April, I will be attending my daughter’s graduation from the University of Michigan. That will be the first of two commencements that we will be attending. The 26th is for the students who graduated from the school of International Studies. It is held indoors. However, she will be attending another commencement at the Michigan football stadium on the 28th of April. The guest speaker at the 2nd commencement is Charles Woodson an African American who just recently retired from the NFL, and who played for Michigan.

I believe there is a possibility that during my daughter’s first commencement, the rapid rise of RDD will begin in earnest. This would be Thursday, April 26, 2018.

I believe what I saw in the dream could also mean that the price of RDD will rise from Thursday to Saturday because after I saw the second speaker I went back and saw the price of RDD in my notebook. However it might also mean that in future months or years the price might hit 50 dollars.

Please don’t make investments based on dreams unless you are led by the Lord. I have had numerous dreams that have never actually happened. But I have had some that have. Take it to Him Who knows all things and test the spirits. God Bless.

Mark F.

Mark’s dream is interesting because it connects the rise of RDD to a specific event which he has planned on his calendar next week. Perhaps Michigan’s graduation ceremony is a sign letting us know the rise of RDD is getting close, encouraging those who have been holding it for a while to hold on a little while longer.

Mark’s three days from April 26-28 are the last three days before the start of the Passover week. (This assumes Joanna heard correctly about the Hebrew calendar dates being off by one month compared to God’s true calendar.) God has a long history of delivering His people during Passover, including the week before, which is when the Israelites crossed the Jordan River, entering the Promised Land. Passover is a time of crossing over to the other side, so it would not be surprising to see God do it again.

Mark saw the price at $50, perhaps confirming the price going up to $5.00 since he saw the same numbers with the only difference being the location of the decimal point. In any case, it confirms the price moving significantly higher.

Nine Confirmations:

Here’s a recap of testimonies from nine other Z3ers.

On April 10, Z3er John McCanada saw it moving up fast, describing it as “Like watching a super fast forwarding of a movie.” He also shared insights regarding timing, “I felt it was daytime, warm pleasant and sunny – no snow on the ground.” John lives in Canada and reported there was still some snow on the ground on April 10. (See complete post)

On April 12, Z3er Gid shared, “The Lord gave me a confirmation dream regarding Reddcoin and you were talking to me! You were telling me not to sell until it hit $5.00!”

On March 29, Z3er Stu shared, “Just before I woke up, I saw a histogram of many coins and RDD’s was the only bar that stood well above the rest, at just over $4.00!”

On March 28, Z3 News Contributor Christine Beadsworth shared, “I also had a dream last night of it being dark ie. night time, and seeing RDD price suddenly at $2.00 and knowing I needed to institute my sell order because it would be shooting up shortly again.” Since Christine lives in South Africa, it makes sense it would be night time there when it’s daytime in Canada (so the earth is not flat after all).

On April 5, Christine had a quick vision of a man wrestling a long-horned black bull to its knees in a sawdust arena with barriers round the edge. There were onlookers peering over the top of the barriers. She sensed God was holding back the rise of smaller crypto coins like RDD to allow His people to get in before it rises. (See complete post)

On March 27, Z3er Ali shared an RDD dream, “I remember pulling out my laptop and going on the Bittrex site to sell and the price, if I remember right, was about $5.08 to $5.12, not sure which one exactly.” (See complete post)

Since Ali saw the price posted on Bittrex in dollars, that might be another clue regarding timing because they currently only offer trading RDD for BTC. However, in a January 31 interview, Bittrex CEO Bill Shihara announced their plans to start trading US dollars soon. (Source: Cointelegraph.com) For now, they offer trading in two US dollar alternatives, US Dollar Tether (USDT) and TrueDollars (TUSD), but neither can be traded directly for RDD. (Source: bitcoinmagazine.com)

On March 12, Z3er Brian C. shared an RDD dream, “I noticed the price again spiked to $3.80 USD.”

On February 11, I saw a vision of a graph showing RDD moving up significantly.

On January 7, Z3er EarstoHear shared an RDD dream, “I also had a very vivid dream that had James in it, with many people who I believe were the Z3 community, we were all on this treasure hunt and started digging up these beautiful rare red diamonds out of the ground, there were so many I couldn’t count them, but everyone was very excited.” The ReD Diamonds were interpreted to mean RDD. (See complete post)

On the same day, January 7, Z3er Maria Conwell posted this comment regarding Reddcoin, “The Lord revealed it will be going up to $5.00 and in short time frame.”

Manny
April 18, 2018 6:16 PM

I had also a dream last night that the price of RDD is $3.00 with smoke above it, like a firecracker just exploded.

April 21, 2018 4:24 AM

I saw a RDD rocket launch a while back and if you saw $3 with smoke above it on the 19th, it means the rocket is moving higher than that. When I saw that rocket, I heard ‘5 4 3 2 1’ countdown. I wasn’t sure if the numbers represented days to blastoff. Then round 3 am this morning 21st April, I saw the rocket with its engines beginning to fire up. Normally a rocket launch is counted from 10 downwards I think. If I am correct with the numbers representing days, it would take us right to the 29/30th Passover/2nd Passover time. John is crossing the Confederation Bridge on 25th April and entering the land of the Wealthy Protector, where he will remain until 1st May. Maria says RDD will move on a Saturday. The 28th April is next Saturday, the day before Second Passover/Passover, exactly the right timing for when the Israelites took wealth from the Egyptians. Much to pray about. The Lord did say to me to have the RDD rocket fully stocked before blast off.

Matthew
April 24, 2018 4:08 PM

Christine,
what day did you get the word/dream about selling RDD and what price was it? was it $2.22 or something?

April 25, 2018 1:06 AM

On 13th January, I woke at 2:22am and the Lord said, “this is the price you sell your RDD at”. I didn’t have any at the time!

Matthew
April 24, 2018 2:26 PM

Christine, you were told to sell RDD at what price? $2.22? or something like that. When did you get the dream or word to sell at that price?

Jason V
April 21, 2018 10:46 AM

Wow Christine, thanks for sharing. Things really seem to be syncing up with ReDDcoin here. If RDD rocket countdown from 5 starts on 4/21 “5…4…3…” then that puts us on 4/25 or 4/26 because they may add “ignition blastoff”. 4/26 was interpreted by mark as a possible key RDD date. MAYBE 4/25-26 RDD begins the spike and peaks on 4/28 (5$ I hope). I’m glad I have some RDD!

April 21, 2018 11:14 AM

I am not sure exactly where the countdown fits. I just know we are in it. I heard the countdown a couple of weeks ago. Did u watch the rocket blastoff video link I shared in another post?

April 30, 2018 10:41 PM

OK. The video you reference is a simulation of a modern rocket, with real audio of the Apollo 11 launch, but does not show the engines firing at the “6” of the countdown. The actual video of the Apollo 11 launch does show engines firing at the “6”. In any case, I believe your revelations of the engines firing occurred on the 29th.

Stephen
Stephen
April 19, 2018 8:49 PM

Greetings – Beginner question here – Once I have a Bittrex A/C set-up what are the next steps required to puchase RDD? (Apology if this question has been answered elsewhere, tried to search for it). Any suggestions welcome! Thanks.

April 20, 2018 2:18 AM

I had two flash dreams in the middle of last night of a bear with long claws being in the room with me. The one scene was in my mother’s cottage on our property which we had to sell because of financial difficulties. I rebuked the bear in the dream and woke up.

The Lord has been speaking to me in last weeks of there being a final accounting done in Heaven for generational recompense and that many of our previous godly generations have passed on without receiving the recompense due them. He said the total recompense will be paid in full in this generation. So the bear in my mother’s cottage speaks of a bear market attempting to rob me of the recompense rightly due me according to Heaven. Because the Lord says He hates robbery, we have authority to rebuke any thief that would attempt to delay this payment of recompense.

Isa 61:7 Instead of your [former] shame you shall have a twofold recompense; instead of dishonor and reproach [your people] shall rejoice in their portion. Therefore in their land they shall possess double [what they had forfeited]; everlasting joy shall be theirs. Isa 61:8 For I the Lord love justice; I hate robbery and wrong with violence or a burnt offering. And I will faithfully give them their recompense in truth, and I will make an everlasting covenant or league with them.

ChristineB
April 20, 2018 1:58 PM

Christine, thank you for sharing, such a confirmation.

One of my brothers and I have been declaring in faith this total recompense over our family for the past few years and have had dreams of it being returned in our generation.
Our Grandfather/Grandmother invested their lives + gave away millions in property for God’s Kingdom. Our Mother/Father invested their lives and gave sacrificially to God’s Kingdom for 45+ years until they went to heaven 5+ years ago.

Christine, I have a sense that our godly ancestors are advocating on our behalf in the council rooms of heaven.

Yes Lord, that our generation would be counted worthy and faithful to receive this generational recompense for such a time as this!
Blessings.

Colton
Colton
April 20, 2018 3:28 PM

Perhaps the bear in your dream represents a warning to not move in fear and exit our RDD positions during a bearish market move which would line up with Christophers recent post about a sharp drop in the price of Bitcoin after it reaches the low $9,000 mark. Just a thought.

April 21, 2018 3:29 AM

Thanks for adding this Colton. The bear certainly scared me!! We have a few days until the end of the month and Second Passover so BTC could well get to that level and then plunge.

I had a vision in the middle of the night of the RDD rocket beginning to fire up its engines, not launch yet but it’s close. Is this when they do the countdown?

John McCanada
John McCanada
April 21, 2018 6:47 AM

That’s a cool one Christine!! Final preparations to the countdown can take several days depending on mission…..love it! The crew doesn’t get in till several hours before take-off. I keep feeling the Lord is allowing time for others to get on board….especially with all the prophetic words to encourage us.

April 21, 2018 7:41 AM

I just watched a rocket launch to see how they do it. after saying ‘9’, the guy said ‘ignition sequence start’ instead of 8 and 7 and then carried on ‘6,5,4,3,2’. When he said ‘1’ there was an explosion with a blast of red smoke. When he said ‘zero’, the rocket did not lift off immediately but fired up fully and then lifted in a huge cloud of red smoke. Watch here:

So the ignition sequence start is a few steps before blastoff in the countdown and zero is not liftoff at exactly that moment.

April 21, 2018 7:46 AM

At 15 seconds, he says “Guidance is internal”, so by that time, no longer depending on outward signs for LEADING and action.
AT the end of this rocket countdown, it shows external props falling away just before blastoff and then the screen says ‘AIM HIGH’.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JAr4dLOQa4U 🙂

John McCanada
John McCanada
April 21, 2018 7:51 AM

Love that “Guidance is internal”…Lord is in complete control!!

Colton
Colton
April 21, 2018 11:33 AM

Christine thanks for sharing! Do you mind sharing what your BTC sell price is set at? I have a range of prices but haven’t heard anything from God directly so I’m just curious.

Zztopguy
Zztopguy
April 18, 2018 10:13 PM

I had a dream last night about RDD. I was checking the price on my phone and it was moving up rapidly. It was over $2 and climbing fast. My first thought was to get on Bittrex and make sure my sell orders were going through, but then I stopped and thought “I’ll let God handle it.”

Then the scene changed and I was in a generic fast food restaurant with my family. (Really strange because we hardly ever eat at fast food restaurants). I realized that when I was ordering food I had lost a small folded over stack of cash from my front pants pocket. Much like the size of a thousand dollars in $100 bills in a small money clip. I strangely wasn’t concerned about losing the money and started to walk to our table when a tall man walked up to me and handed me a large wad of cash. He said, “You dropped this”.

I said, “That can’t be mine.” To which he replied, “Take it, it’s yours”.

I thanked him and tried to put it in my pocket but my pocket was so full the bills were spilling out of the top.

April 18, 2018 10:29 PM

Zztopguy, your dream is interesting in that you also had a break in scene from when RDD is over $2 to a later period. The fact that you dropped the small stack of cash, wasn’t worried about it, and later got a much bigger stack, seems to indicate a temporary drop in RDD price after $2. Ali also had a change in scene in his dream after RDD was over $2. God bless.

April 19, 2018 6:24 PM

Zztopguy, I’m starting to really think that RDD will also have 2 major peaks coming up, with the second peak much higher (maybe first peak close to $2.22 and the second peak close to $5). The RSI for RDD/USD pair for the 1 year scale shows two previous major pairs of RSI peaks. The first RSI peak was on 5/24/17 and the associated second peak was on 6/6/17 with a higher RDD price. The second pair occurred with first peak on 12/21/17 with its associated second peak on 1/6/18 with a much higher price. Currently, the RSI is significantly high at 73.59 and climbing to what I believe is the first peak of the third pairing. The second peak of a possible third pair will have a much higher RDD price. We’ll see how this pattern holds up.

April 19, 2018 6:54 PM

Also, the RDD price fell 67.9% after the first peak of the first pair, and fell 71.6% after the first peak of the second pair. I’ll put my money where my mouth is. 🙂 My plan is to sell 1/3 of my RDD at $2.22 (Christine’s sell price) and put in a buy order at 20% lower, at $1.78. Then sell all at close to $5.

Zztopguy
Zztopguy
April 19, 2018 9:29 PM

Interesting interpretations. I personally have set my sell price at the number I was given and am letting God handle it. I tried to do it my way and got burnt big time before. The lord is teaching me many things in recent weeks. I don’t want to make the same mistake twice.

April 21, 2018 3:41 PM

For the record, due to possible difficulties in selling RDD at $2.22 and trying to submit new order to buy at lower price and then submit new order to sell at near $5, and that this may occur on Saturday (Sabbath for me), I will not do this strategy.

William
William
April 20, 2018 12:17 AM

What sell price do you set ?

Westrock-Bob
Westrock-Bob
April 20, 2018 3:12 AM

This is very helpful Marcio. I have also been watching BTC as a market indicator of where things are heading. It has come to my attention that BTC on the 1 Day chart is approaching and possibly about to break 60 on the RSI. This would be the first time it has since the mid December 2017 bull run.

April 20, 2018 11:25 AM

WB, if BTC’s RSI pattern holds up for bitfinex, then it will reach its first of two peaks somewhere from April 24 to 29, which is 25 to 30 days after the March 30 RSI bottom. The price bottom was on April 1.

Westrock-Bob
Westrock-Bob
April 20, 2018 12:29 PM

Let’s hope so 😀

John M
John M
April 20, 2018 6:39 AM

WB what part of our country you in? I’m heading east next week 🙂

Westrock-Bob
Westrock-Bob
April 20, 2018 7:08 AM

I’m north east of Calgary

John McCanada
John McCanada
April 20, 2018 7:12 AM

Thought you might’ve been from out west with your name tag 🙂 bless you brother – wrong direction

ed h
April 20, 2018 9:07 AM

What RSI are you using? I am seeing 58 on the 1YR and 53 on the 1W using RSI14. Great find following these patterns

April 20, 2018 11:14 AM

Ed, I was looking at the RSI 14 for 1YR Bitfinex BTC/USD on tradingview.com. I compared the highest green price of the first peak to the lowest red price of the bottom in between the peaks. Though I believe there will be two peak prices for RDD coming up, it looks to me that the peaks will occur much closer in time than before.

ed h
April 20, 2018 11:20 AM

Thanks. I was looking at the RSI on RDD on Bitscreener.

April 20, 2018 12:10 PM

Sorry, Ed. I’m getting jumbled. For RDD, I was looking at the RDD/USD RSI 1YR on tradingview.com. A pairing that tradingview.com uses only. For BTC, it is the BTC/USD pair on tradingview.com for bitfinex.

Westrock-Bob
Westrock-Bob
April 20, 2018 10:00 AM

Sorry I meant 1 year. I saw this on TradingView

Teresa Hatcher
April 20, 2018 10:23 AM

I checked a few days and RDD is not paired with USD. Was it at one point? I can’t pair to USD because cannot withdraw Cryptos from Bittrex and Cryptopia.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
April 20, 2018 2:46 PM

you can sell your bitcoin to Vaultoro.com or Goldmoney.com. Buy gold with it and then sell the gold and xfer to your bank account. I’ve done so on Goldmoney.com

Corey
Corey
April 24, 2018 4:11 AM

Matt, are you sure you can transfer Bitcoin from another wallet to Goldmoney.com? I have an account with Goldmoney, but I could not find an option to do that on their website. It appears that you can only purchase new Bitcoin with fiat currency on the Goldmoney website. Please correct me if I’m wrong. Vaultoro does, however, allow you to transfer BTC from an external wallet to your Vaultoro account to convert into gold, but I didn’t see an option that would allow you to transfer cash to your bank account through their website. Any suggestions would be appreciated. Thanks.

April 20, 2018 12:05 PM

Teresa, sorry about that. The RDD/USD pair is calculated by tradingview.com only.

HILBILEE
HILBILEE
April 20, 2018 11:47 AM
James-A great summary and I am in on Reddcoin btw. If I may weigh in on the Mark’s dream. I am really excited to interpret it as these dreams which clearly demonstrate the voice of the Lord and other voices that would distract us from Him are great teaching dreams!! First of all, I do not get clear direction on the timing-that is really for the dreamer and his personal circumstances to determine. When interpreting dreams we must always ask why this and not that. Why the assembly at his old school? God has something to teach (school) us here and he wants to speak to the body(assembly). Why Rick Wiles? Because the message here is the True News!! While he was in the gym he could hear the sound of Reddcoin rapidly going up….all is good so far. However then everyone heard a noise outside of the assembly (distraction from the true word). Now discernment is beginning to warn the dreamer-this is not Rick Wiles (not True News). A black man representing the opposite to Rick Wiles a white man symbolizing someone contrary to the man of God and His Word. If Mr. Wiles was black his antithesis would have been white-nothing racist here just a symbolic contrast. Discernment was also in play when looking at his notebook which said Reddcoin was at $50.00 and he said what happened to the price –it was supposed to top out at $5.00. This was more disinformation from the enemy and it did not sit right. It would seem the enemy may be trying to mislead us to hold out for a higher price but the True News is Reddcoin will top out at $5.00 (at least for now until we hear differently) This is a great example of a light dream… Read more »
Fredrik R
Fredrik R
April 20, 2018 2:14 PM

Wow, amazing. Feels right to me. Thank you for your work and God bless.

Brian C
April 20, 2018 12:29 PM

Hilbilee, thanks for your interpretation. It resonates with me.

Jason V
April 20, 2018 4:04 PM

Today is a huge day for me personally. I just added my first ever RDD (Reddcoin) and I saw many meaningful numbers throughout the buying process, the weather is great, things are poppin’ on z3, it’s the anniversary of when I met by best mentor & I’m putting on a Christian prayer healing event tonight in person and livestream. A medical doctor will be praying for the sick! If you live near the San Francisco Bay Area, the event is open to the public & right by BART train. If not it will be livestreamed on facebook 7pm – 10pm PST (see link below)
Event details

Friday 4/20, 7-10pm 3594 Mt Diablo Blvd, Lafayette, CA, Town Center Apartments, Main Entrance 1st floor, Creekside room Behind Barranco Restaurant Park on the street (right near BART)

Streamed here…

stranger
stranger
April 20, 2018 10:37 AM
Let me share this with you. A couple weeks ago i was really asking the Lord for confirmation on Reddcoin. Now i have 2 daughters who live about 150 miles from me who i see every other weekend due to a previous marriage i had when i was very young. Now the the youngest came and sat on my lap as usual and i noticed she had red ruby earrings in her ears. I asked her where did you get those earrings? She told me that my mother had bought the earrings for her. They were very small ruby earrings. At this point i smiled and new that The Lord had provided a sign as he often does with me. I also asked him why did He use my daughter as a sign and it is to do with the day of her Birthday. Her Birthday is the 28th February. However i know the Lord was highlighting the 28th. I felt emboldened to share this from a post i read from another Z3’er – Mark F. Also something that has struck me about Crypto currencies. They are the complete OPPOSITE of what Satan wants. We read in Revelation how the Beast would not allow anyone to buy or sell without some form of mark on their hand or forehead. We should be careful not to judge as men who make seemingly good arguments based on satanic wisdom such as we need to centralize cryptos to stop criminals. Do not be fooled, the purpose is not some pure motivation but one of control. Satan is all about control. Cryptos is very much against the world system he has created and fostered which enslaves many. Satan does NOT prosper anyone. Only God does as proverbs says. He blesses the all but especially… Read more »
Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
April 20, 2018 11:09 AM
April 20, 2018 12:33 PM

Fred, so the true Passover is Sunday, April 29. It is also linked to Christine’s RDD dream and Easter Sunday colored eggs. It may be that RDD’s sharp rise begins on April 28 and ends on the 29th.

Ali
Ali
April 20, 2018 1:42 PM

I believe that weekend there will be a pink moon also know as the “Easter moon” .. interesting

TF77
TF77
April 20, 2018 7:37 PM

According to this site the pink moon coming up on passover is also known as an egg moon…

April Full Moon 2018: When to See the ‘Pink Moon’ – Space.com
https://www.space.com › Skywatching
Apr 6, 2018 – The full Pink Moon peaks near the end of the month on Sunday, April 29, at 8:58 p.m. EDT (0058 GMT on April 30), offering a fine view for after-dinner skywatchers in the eastern U.S. … This month’s full moon has also been called the full Sprouting Grass Moon, the Egg Moon and the Fish Moon. Moon …

April 21, 2018 3:47 AM

that ties in with the pastel eggs I saw in the RDD nest.

Tim
Tim
May 1, 2018 10:56 PM

If anyone’s out there right now, RDD is starting to seriously move.. The volume on Bittrex is going absolutely crazy. This could be the beginning!

William
William
May 1, 2018 11:30 PM

Good news.

Dwight
Dwight
May 1, 2018 11:55 PM

Open the flood gates Father!

Joseph K
Joseph K
April 19, 2018 6:54 AM

James, as always thank you for the article. I have been reading the articles on Reddcoin as well as the comments but had not yet felt led to purchase. That changed when I saw something that I believed was confirmation. I remember one of the prophetic Z3 articles sharing a prophecy that Reddcoin could go up 4000% (I hope I am remembering that accurately).

Then, I saw a technical analysis by haejin lee on steem-it where he put forth an argument that Reddcoin could go up 4000% as it has before. I decided that was too coincidental for me. I invested a $100 – won’t kill me if I lose it but will grow very nicely if it increases by 4000%!

I am having trouble finding the article now on steem-it (was hoping to post link here) but it was posted within the last two weeks.

Again, appreciate all of the insights and prophecies folks are willing to share on Z3!

Michael
Michael
April 19, 2018 8:05 AM
Tim
Tim
April 18, 2018 4:54 PM

Thank you James. I know I’ve had my questions, but I appreciate all the work you do, and everything people share on this site. Sometimes revelation is fluid and difficult to interpret, but that doesn’t mean it isn’t true or reliable, only that often we see through a glass darkly and that we ourselves are human and fallible.

Scotty
Scotty
April 21, 2018 2:48 AM
James, Had multiple dreams last night about the market as usual. There is one I am going to share as it might help with some people regarding their exit strategy for RDD or what the stock the dream was about. I think it is RDD but small possibility it is silver. Anyway the dream starts with me as an observer with some interaction with me. I’m in a secret room that is like CIA stuff. It is hidden within a building and no one knows it is there. It is full of computer screens and monitoring tech. Then there is an emergency that is triggered and the people in the room have to exit. The room as two exits. One of the exits has a door that the secret room can open and the other exit has a door that can only be opened by the other side, not the room side. Nick Cage is one of the people in the room and a woman. The woman is in panic mode and is screaming to leave the room now. Nick Cage is doing the exit plan of the secret room first as per protocol. I am only an observer here and i’m not doing anything to help. Then I’m with a rescue team of people dressed in seal team type of clothing to rescue them and they know there is a tunnel and door they can access to get to them and rescue them. They also know there is another door to access it but dont know where this is. Only Nick and the Woman do. I see the rescue people go through a door to the tunnel and start down this tunnel to them. Then I am back at the secret room again and I see Nick has finished… Read more »
Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
April 21, 2018 3:56 AM
Dear Scotty, I guess that your dream suggests a sudden market dip that will cause people to panic sell. Nick and the Secret Room could represent Crypto Exchanges that have the ability to DISABLE New Buy Orders during volatile market periods. The Woman might represent a WHALE that wants to panic dump the market, or she might be a WHALE that wants to exit the market before everybody else. The Woman and Nick in secret collaboration might mean that the Crypto Exchanges and the WHALES have secret arrangements, so that only the WHALES can exit or re-enter quickly during a sudden BEAR or BULL market, and that Exchanges can temporarily disable fresh orders, so that only the WHALES (or previously existing orders) can benefit from a BULL RUN. The Rescue team may represent a BULL MARKET that wants to pick up the market dip. OR, the Rescue team might be OVER THE COUNTER trades that are not done on normal Exchange trading platforms, but can be done externally, between Exchanges and WHOLESALE WHALE crypto sellers, that want to sell crypto to exchanges at certain prices without affecting market prices. From the tone of the dream, it appears that BULL MARKET arrives for the Exchanges and the WHALES, but not through a route that is accessible for the normal trader. The Exchanges and the WHALES benefit from the BULL MARKET just before the Exchanges DISABLE fresh buy orders. From the dream, Nick had been rescued, but he LIED, pretending that he had not been rescued, because he did not want to rescue the other traders. This might mean that the Exchanges and WHALES will secretly benefit from the BULL MARKET, while they disable fresh orders, BUT they will claim that the fresh orders have been halted due to market volatility. The… Read more »
Christopher Harris
April 21, 2018 5:46 AM

Dear Cunny Fred, when I had the dream of seeing BTC spike to 15k I saw an exchange layout and saw in the bottom right corner an order confirmation come up that said “sell order failed”, so it seemed the exchange I saw was not allowing sell orders to be made. Seems like something exchanges may do during big runs and during crashes.

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
April 21, 2018 6:09 AM

Dear Christopher Harris, this is a warning to all of us that we should not get too GREEDY, and we should put in our sell orders ahead of time.

Scotty’s dream reveals that there might be something fishy happening with the exchanges when the market becomes volatile.

Christopher Harris
April 21, 2018 6:28 AM

Yep I have been warned a bunch of times from various dreams of it being important to have sell orders in advance for any LTC run and also the BTC spike to 15k (may coincide with LTC). I have my RDD orders in and aren’t touching them unless BTC prices change a lot and it needs adjustment.

Scotty
Scotty
April 21, 2018 4:32 AM

Just might add that the rescue team were about 4-6 Men. I could only see the first three, then there were more behind them.
Scotty

Scotty
Scotty
April 21, 2018 4:29 AM

Cunny Fred, Agree with the last two paragraphs as there was fear to leave early. and there are two exit points. Those that leave early still need to do the shut down procedure before leaving and those that stay will need to still help open the door for the rescuers. Nick did not know there was a rescue team coming and would have waited. this dream is for me I know but it could help others if they are having similar questions. I agree with whales etc trying to dump which might actually trigger the RDD up but also trigger something before of after RDD moves. Possibly BTC is dumped first being the woman and RDD is Nick Cage going up in 60 seconds. The other thought is Nick waiting for the Rescue team which required him to open the door with them could be BTC going up straight after giving a bigger reward and if I exit to gold straight away I cant get back in easily.
The next scene after at KFC there were multiple places to eat but I wasn’t sure what to buy. Many of the places had weird names on them like Greek or abbreviated names. After I sell RDD to BTC I’m not sure what to get into. I have Bailed on ETN until later and will be looking for something else if I don’t convert to gold bullion. Gold bullion is my emergency exit strategy. I have found a bullion buyer that accepts BTC for up to 200 BTC per order. I then will sell the bullion for cash.
Scotty

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
April 21, 2018 5:05 AM

Dear Scotty, I made my assumption, because SECRET ROOMS with CIA stuff, with multiple computer screens and monitoring technology might represent the back end of CRYPTO EXCHANGES.

The SECRET ROOM is hidden, so this might be a secret operation that is unknown to the normal trader

The secret door to the SECRET ROOM is known only by Nick and the Woman. The Rescue team knew that there was a secret door, but they did not know where it is. This might mean that Nick and the Woman are part of a secret operation.

Nick might be the Exchange, while the Woman might be a WHALE (because she had secret knowledge)

The Rescue team might be the BULL MARKET.

The Rescue team had already entered the building through a tunnel.

I feel that Exchanges and WHALES will panic during a sudden bear market. Some whales will panic dump, while the BULL MARKET will quickly take position just before the Exchanges disable future buy orders. This means that some IMPORTANT WHALES might unfortunately miss the BULL MARKET.

This looks like a wealth transfer – a WHALE loses money, while another BULL WHALE, jumps into the market just before future trades are disabled.

The Secret WHALES and the Exchanges that attempt to manipulate the market might miss the BULL WHALE when thy exit the market and halt future trades.

Scotty
Scotty
April 21, 2018 7:27 AM
CF, understand what your saying about the secret room. In the dream I understood Nick Cage to be connected to me as I could talk to him. The most important thing I remember was two things. It being a secret room that no one knew about and the door that could only be opened if Nick and the rescuers were there. Once I left I no longer had access and it was like it was over a now time to buy something else. Nick was quite disappointed. I agree about the whale and it seems that something will not go their way and if we stay in and hold we will benefit and possibly the whale could be locked out/lose out instead. I have often thought who would buy so much only to not be able to exit and make a profit unless they were locked out or even a massive error like what happened to Samsung just recently when they gave millions of shares to there employee share program instead of dividends and flooded the market when the staff suddenly sold there shares causing a massive drop. One last thing, would a whale be looked after by an exchange more or the retail market? The retail market make the whales rich and keep the exchange going. Just a thought. Another point is everyone is saying that there was a jump to $2 first. Then the a second jump. The second jump could be the rescue team coming in also. Maybe the first jump is whale starting a bull run and if we exit it then don’t get back in. If we wait and hold for the next move the whale is stuck and we benefit as we have standing exit orders to get out. One last point. What are… Read more »
Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
April 21, 2018 8:06 AM

Dear Scotty, I feel that there is INSIDER TRADING with the Crypto Exchanges, just as there is insider trading on the stock market. The exchanges might have WHALES and prior information before a price PUMP occurs.

The retail market make the whales rich and keep the exchange going, but Exchanges and WHALES can make personal profit from shady insider deals – this is a situation where exchanges MIGHT look after whales more than the regular market.

Your dream might (or might not) describe an insider deal that went wrong – one BIG WHALE missed the PUMP, while another BIG WHALE benefited

About RDD, I feel that it does not really matter if you exit at $1, $2 or $5, but the important thing is have the sell orders ready at a safe sell price. I feel that $2 is a safer sell price, because the higher price might be hard to catch.

I am not selling BTC into anything.

Colton
Colton
April 23, 2018 1:02 AM

Hi Cunny, great insight! What BTC price are you expecting to correlate with $2 in RDD? I guess another way of asking is what do you speculate the USD value range of BTC to be when RDD spikes? Are you planning to change your sell orders as RDD starts to pick up? I’m also aiming to sell between $1 and $3 but I’ve staggered my sell prices because I don’t know what $ BTC will be at and I’d hate to cancel a sell order and not be able to submit a new one. Anyways just curious that’s all. Thanks!

April 21, 2018 2:32 PM

Fred, your interpretation makes sense to me. A few months ago, PAC had a nice run up, but something went wrong. There was only one very large buy order on Cryptopia that all PAC holders there were selling into. I was able to sell about 10 times gain. After that, if I remember correctly, you could buy PAC on Cryptopia, but couldn’t sell there. So the exchange manipulated it. I think any strategy of buying RDD up to $5 is good if orders are in place. I expect a dip in the middle after $2.22, but to rebuy at a lower price might be difficult. My plan is to sell to BTC, then sell BTC to USDT, TUSD, and LTC. Then tranfer LTC out and sell to USD. God bless.

ed h
April 22, 2018 6:00 PM

Marcio,
Could you send me an email. Have a question for you.Thanks.
Ed.visionwoodworks@gmail.com