“I will hold it down and control it for a short season.”

I have been praying much about putting in sell orders for crypto currency Reddcoin (RDD). In the last couple of days, the Lord has been warning me of a situation which will unfold.

On 5th April, I had a quick vision of a man wrestling a long-horned black bull to its knees in a sawdust arena with barriers round the edge. There were onlookers peering over the top of the barriers.

I had a sense that this bull represents the bull market, which keeps trying to rise, but Jesus, the Mighty Warrior has been wrestling it to its knees for our sake, so that we may gather the smaller coins like RDD and ETN.

The Lord will go forth like a mighty man, He will rouse up His zealous indignation and vengeance like a warrior; He will cry, yes, He will shout aloud, He will do mightily against His enemies. (Isaiah 42:13)

However, I am also reminded of the story of the bull kneeling down for Europa to climb on his back and then he runs away with her. So we must be alert and obedient to leap off the runaway bull market when the Spirit indicates and not be governed by greed and the love of money, staying a little longer for the ride with the thought of greater profits.

He said to me later in the day, “I will hold it down and control it for a short season, Beloved, but when I let go and leave the ring, it will rise and rampage in madness and cause much destruction.”

I saw the bull stand up quickly once the Lord released it and it left the arena. The bystanders stood around staring at it, as it got up onto its’ feet. Then the bull charged around, snorting and whipping its long sharp horns around and people scattered in fear. Then I understood why it was important to put in the sell orders for RDD before the bull fully stands up vertically and to set the orders for less than the full height of the bull, because there is going to be great upheaval and ups and downs with the runaway bull market and its behaviour will be very unpredictable, so it will be dangerous for God’s people to be anywhere near during this time.

When I saw the Lord stride out of the ring, I was reminded of the dream I had of the canoe race and how the Lord left the race in the back of someone’s canoe as they exited. Others were frantically entering the race with determined expressions on their faces but the Lord’s presence was absent from the race environment. At the time, I thought that canoe race represented ETN, but it might be showing the whole crypto currency investment environment.

Today, I am back watching the bull, which was held down by the Lord. I see the bull staggering to its feet and its’ knees are highlighted. It is as if this is the height at which I am placing my sell orders ($2.22) in order to get out safely. If my sell order was higher up, the bull would already be shaking its’ head and getting ready to run amok. Perhaps the other prices that people saw, like $5.00, are higher up the bull’s standing height before it runs wild.

Perhaps my exit off the roller coaster with the suitcase on my lap before the top of the steep incline illustrates this same scenario. We must each exit as directed by the Holy Spirit at His appointed moment. I am selling RDD into LTC as directed by the Lord for me. I do not know when He will show me to sell it, but I know it is not yet.

I am also aware that to each of us is awarded a different measure according to our faithfulness and obedience in previous seasons. Others may have been shown higher figures because the Lord is entrusting them with more finances for His Kingdom purposes.

The standing up straight in one spot by the bull is the sudden vertical climb in RDD price. Seek the Lord for exit figures and do not rely on the wisdom of men. Only He knows exactly what is going to happen and when. If your sell order is not in place by the time Jesus, the Mighty Warrior stops wrestling the bull down, you will find yourself caught in the frantic panic to try and get into place on the exchanges and exit with your profits in a time of unpredictable runaway bull market, and exits will be clogged by fear-filled people, who just want their fiat back.

There have been other prophetic words posted in the last couple of days saying that chaos is going to break out and the crypto markets is just one of the arenas it will play out.

Author: Christine Beadsworth

Christine Beadsworth lives in Somerset West, South Africa. She is an artist, poet and speaker, also writing and publishing articles under the ‘Fresh Oil Releases’ banner. She has authored several books, which she offers for free on her blog, Fresh Oil Releases. In 2017, she started a new site for posting her podcasts, called Fresh Air Releases.

April 9, 2018 5:05 PM
Thank you Christine for sharing. I received a warning about greed recently and a rebuke from the Lord. It was about focusing on LTC right now when He previously told me to have ETN/XLM. I believe there will be a large LTC run soon and the Lord has shown me a lot about it, but the Lord showed me this breaking out greatly from 11,300 Bitcoin area and reminded me to not forget about what He showed me earlier. So until then I’ve moved back into ETN/XLM and some RDD (I put sell orders in for this) and will move into LTC later most likely. Further, regarding disobedience/greed was me not staying out of the market when BTC hit my earlier targets 11,300 and 11,600 because I saw LTC moving at the time. After I was waiting for 12,200 which hasn’t come yet and I think after I didn’t do what the Lord told me, He told me to just hold. I should have followed when the Lord showed me selling. This is a clear way to understand the Lord wants you to sell when He shows you doing so in a dream! For my disobedience I suffered loss and for trying to go outside of what the Lord showed led to missing out on a big trade, having more financial difficulty and being in a much worse position than if I just had have followed what He showed me and not changed my mind. My apologies for anyone who experienced loss by following directly what I was doing. I caution against this unless you have your own confirmation from the Lord. We get different instructions and our guidance from God is not always the same. I have failed and made mistakes many times. This crypto experience has been challenging… Read more »
April 14, 2018 8:14 AM
I just received two email notifications of a commenter (whose posts were deleted) “Speak Truth” that I wanted to address here in the event this is brought up again (I don’t assume it will stop). His first and second comment to me are as follows: “Right Mr. Harris, I believe you owe us a SERIOUS explanation. You made a whole bunch of prophecies which you DATED WERE TO HAVE OCCURED BY THE END OF MARCH, They HAVE NOT. THE MASSIVE INCREASES YOU PROPHECIED DID NOT HAPPEN. THEY HAVE NOT HAPPENED. So? We await your response. Was God lying? Did he change his mind, because he does not change. Didn’t he get the memo or was Heavens internet down? You owe us an explanation.” And he said “If this Christopher here refuses to hold himself to account for his words you guys need to seriously consider banning this guy for his deceiving posts and lying or at the very least stop giving him a public platform from which to spread his false prophetic words. He gave a set defined date by which there would be substantial financial increase to the tune of many thousands of dollars and NONE of what he said has come to pass” I want to answer this by saying the Lord has only revealed to me timing on a matter once or very rarely. This was when I received in a dream from the Lord there would be a “market crash” from January 30 to February 30. This was fulfilled in early February. The market declined (following BTC) from 11k to 6k (46% decline) which counts as a crash and what I received from the Lord was fulfilled. The Lord has shown me there will be a greater crash to $4,850, and also an additional crash to… Read more »
April 15, 2018 1:19 AM
Dear brethren, I have received from the Lord to ‘SORT’ what He told me. I am trying to figure out the things He is telling me to SORT (He also told me ORGANISE and PRAY) so I figured I’d set out the prophetic numbers the Lord has shown me in dreams. Know that I don’t know the exact sequence or timing! Where there is a full stop it means a new dream starts I am describing. BTC numbers: $12,200 saw faintly (possibly fulfilled on certain exchanges in move to $11,800 or not). $12,400 while LTC is $692. $12,600 approx while LTC is $750. BTC $15,000 and fall sharply. $16,000. BTC $4,850 and possible target $4,440. BTC third wave to $30,000 to $35,000 max then crash to $2,000, recovery to $60,000 (I don’t know how long this all takes and these are approximate figures). BTC $400 recovering to $950. Another of seeing under $1000 BTC. Breakout up from $9,200 area BTC. $8,600 (my most recent figure). $9,200-$9,500 in dream then going to $10,400 bullish atmosphere investor excitement (recent), in this dream issues logging in/exchange issues, troubles trading, had this in other dreams too. Basketball shot I saw once maybe twice into a ring seemed to be related to BTC and LTC, interpretation could be following the arc of the ball in ft (10ft ring) or something else. Explosion on a chart under $7,000 BTC (could be big rise already occurred or attack related as I was told there would be an attack on Madison Square Gardens). Declining numbers then lowest I saw $6,700, fulfilled, higher numbers up to $8,500 area I saw. LTC numbers: LTC breakout when BTC $11,300. LTC $307. $400. $692. $750 (danger around this level which could be login related/exchange issues so have orders in). $790 to $796… Read more »
April 15, 2018 6:32 AM

Dear Christopher Harris, this is a BTC and LTC summary that I made recently:

BTC RISE
– BTC must get to $9200, before getting to $11,300
– CAUTION, because Crypto Exchange account login and trade issues might occur when BTC approaches the $10,400 price, or when LTC gets to $210
– LTC breaks out when BTC is between $11,300 and about $12,200 – $12,600 (danger zone)

BTC RAPID DROP
– Danger happens when BTC is at $12,400 – $12,600 (approximately), where BTC starts to drop rapidly.
– BTC price drops rapidly past $7400 and is “breaking down”
– A continuous downward trend from BTC at $20,000 is observed, and BTC is set to go below all previous lows held after
the $20,000 peak (this means that BTC price will go below the previous low of $6,000)
– BTC dips to $5,000 or $4,850, or $4,440, or even as low as $4,200.

BTC RAPID RISE
– BTC price shoots up RAPIDLY from sub $5,000 up to anything between $25k – $33k within a very short time interval.

BTC PLUNGE
– Some bad news happens and BTC plunges to about $2k, but might drop as low as $400 on some exchanges. At this time there is a collapse of the biggest crypto exchange
(biggest daily trade volume) called OKEx.

BTC FUTURE RALLY
– After the plunge, BTC rallies again, up to $60k.

April 15, 2018 9:20 AM
Thanks Cunny Fred that’s pretty much it. Regarding the danger at mid 12k this could be order/exchange/login related as I didn’t see a BTC turning point there necessarily, and it’s possible there could be a move all the way to 15k with a steep drop from there as I saw in the dream a sudden high climb that retracted fast. I did have login and other issues in a dream from 10.4k BTC but in the 12k area also the same, but the danger in the dream was a demon attack (in the form of a man) who was trying to kill me when LTC $750. It’s possible that same run we will hit the later targets of $800, $850 and $975 (maybe even over $1,000 if my other dream is USD and not AUD) in LTC as I don’t know exactly what the danger is and I am unsure of the exact top of the run in BTC/LTC. But from $692 and $750 LTC is when BTC is 12.4-12.6k approx so that is a confirmed range to me. But basically there was danger communicated to me in my dream from $12.6k approx and $750 LTC and I was unable to login or place my orders, and potentially earlier, so good idea to have orders in advance ahead of time. I believe the LTC may go to 1k in the same run and because the Lord showed me saying I sold at $950 I am still unsure if this is USD or AUD so seeing how it feels closer to time or if I receive anything further. I don’t know how fast we’ll drop to 4k area if this plays out but I expect a fast move down from $7,400 area “BREAKING DOWN” I saw on coinmarketcap. I initially thought 27-33k… Read more »
April 15, 2018 11:37 AM

Dear Christopher Harris, we all need to be careful, to set SAFE SELL prices, and not to always look for the ultimate top, because the ultimate top on one exchange might not be the same as the ultimate top on another exchange.

In the recent BTC price surge, we saw BTC price jump over $1000 in a 30 minute period, so this might also occur when BTC price exceeds $12k, so that a jump to $15k and back down might occur within 1 hour and may not occur on all exchanges (some exchanges might top out at $13k, while others top out at $14k)

I suspect that both bull runs ($9k – $12k) and ($4k – $33k) might be very short, while both bear markets (BTC at $4k and BTC at $2k) might run for an extended period of time.

April 15, 2018 12:02 PM

Very true Cunny Fred a safe sell price is still a very good trade. Please follow what the Lord guides you and based on your own feeling and risk. The move to 15k was very sudden with a sharp drop in my dream so seems it could be a very quick spike. So I pointed to $692 to $750 LTC as a good sell range potentially which should line up with 12.4-12.6k area BTC. Just mentioning to everyone that we might go higher so don’t be too alarmed if we do if you have sold earlier. Because I was warned about potential login/exchange issues you may need to pick a sell point in advance so safer can be better. I forgot to mention in the BTC to 15k dream I saw on an exchange a failed sell order on the screen “order failed” so potentially showing me orders may not be able to be put in after a certain point. You are also right some exchanges may spike more than others. Please everyone seek the Lord regarding your approach. God bless.

April 16, 2018 6:15 PM

Saw in a dream last night a glimpse of the BTC chart, didn’t see numbers but looked like we backtracked and went back down to where we were before the recent break out (around 6.5-7k level). If true then it seems we still haven’t broken out properly yet. The $8,600 I saw earlier has not been hit yet nor $8,500. It is possible that is a reversal there. Christopher.

April 18, 2018 10:02 AM

Saw last night in a dream something to do with Christine and $10,400 BTC and $1030 LTC (this seems to be later after a crash recovery potentially as it doesn’t fit in with my 12k and $750 LTC area numbers, I had another figure earlier of 10 or 11k and $1,100 LTC so this is a confirmation of this). Also something about seeing a small relatively unknown coin Christine spoke about going way up and thinking it was good to invest in, I assume this is Reddcoin (my first dream about it). Then I saw $7,130 BTC. This might just be a checkpoint though.We didn’t hit $8,500 or $8,600, looking for a move here before going down but can’t be sure since the dream I saw it dropping back to the previous level, I couldn’t tell where it dropped from. Christopher.

April 18, 2018 5:14 PM

Ok just wokeup. Saw a chart on computer screen in my room I saw prices dropping sharply and fall below a support box marked on the screen (perhaps below 6.5-7k), then it went almost vertical up, a far greater vertical move or climb than the one we had recently from 6.5k, it seemed to be a real explosion up in prices. I didn’t see the top and I checked prices I didn’t remember other prices but I saw LTC was $195 and it was still moving up. Regarding RDD unsure when it will move, it’s been doing well already I didn’t see how the big move up effected other coins. I think this drop is soon, I wonder if we make 8.6k first, I do like the 2k freethrow interpretation of my basketball dream from 6.6k area. Christopher.

April 19, 2018 9:10 PM

In a dream last night I was telling my friend BTC is going to go to 8.9-9.2k (approx), I couldn’t remember exactly the figures I said but I was sure about it in my dream. I think we may go there as 9k-9.2k has been a resistance and may be the beginning of the sharp downward move I saw recently to at least 6.5-7k area. I also was trying to sell at 8.7k but couldn’t login and felt maybe it was for a reason in the dream, so I am possibly viewing that as 8.6k not being a turning point but a bit higher. So my current view is we will make it to 8.9-9.2k and this could be the top of this move with a sharp decline after, retracing our recent run then a very strong breakout after this (seemed like the real explosion dream, I know I said the recent vertical seemed more like it but in my dream the surge I saw was vertical or near vertical and at least double the recent 1k vertical breakout) I was only drawn to the LTC price at $195 and couldn’t see other prices but I knew it was going higher in the dream so could be signalling it’s time for the LTC run at that point. We’ll see, just sharing and that we may make 9k area before a sharp drop retracing and a bit further down then a big fast rise. That’s how I see it, please seek the Lord. Christopher.

April 21, 2018 5:25 PM

Just woke up at 8am. Right before I woke up I had a dream the price was $8001 or so and I was telling my friend it could go back up and she and I were excited about buying back in as we thought it may only be a correction so far with one more move up before going down. Dream ended. The fact this happened at 8am and $8,000 is a confirmation to me of prices going to 8k (minor correction) then potentially going back up to 9-9.2k before a drop which could be the beginning of the sharp drop I saw to at least to 7k-6.5k. Cool dream. God bless, Christopher.

April 22, 2018 3:15 PM

Short part in dream tonight, price was $8450 area saw a chart that had been dropping I was still planning to buy at $8000 and felt led to go with what I received earlier. Dream ended. That is my plan. Two dreams about it, I didn’t have to have those dreams so going for it myself. God bless, Christopher.

April 23, 2018 12:44 PM

One thing about RDD I didn’t mention but I had a week or so ago in a dream I was seeing the coinmarketcap list and seeing a coin nearish to RDD on the list that was 100+ % up and I saw RDD and it was slightly down and was thinking it was about to go up soon. That was it, thought I’d share as may be a clue. I was praying about taking a bigger RDD position and saw a larger bowl I believe is connected with it.

April 23, 2018 1:05 PM

Hello Christopher. Maybe the person who entered the first of two whale orders for RDD has set a price that is below current to trigger the buy order.

April 22, 2018 3:45 PM

Thanks Christopher Harris. Please continue to keep us updated with all dream information.

Andrew
Andrew
April 22, 2018 10:18 PM

Bro Christopher it seems the comparing all your latest and previous dream it seems Rdd will be spiking in the range of 7k or near Btc taking time to go down so the date everyone confirmed near April 25 to April 28…. And so on Btc reach 6.5-7k And then big up movement Btc to 9000 as maria said will be the high price of Rdd… You Also mentioned turning point of Rdd @7130 Btc it could be starting point of Rdd… Hike….btc after reaching high if it falls today next high happens 9000-9200 on Apr 24 or 25 then fall to reach bottom below 6.5-7k till Apr 29 or apr30 and then spike on may1 to top
Just a guess pls don’t follow it just a prediction…. Pls pray to god…. And seek guidance from jesus…. Just alerting people ….
Bro Christopher are you sure that Btc will touch 6500 or it will go little bit below again…. What you feel…
All praises and worship goes to Jesus Christ amen

Shalom

April 23, 2018 12:49 PM

Andrew during the sharp correction I don’t know which two support zones it went through but I believe its likely 7k and 6.5k (the boxes were fairly close together) and it went under that some before the huge spike up. I don’t know what the figures are and that could be wrong, but it seemed we retraced the entire recent move up so possible we may bounce off 6k ish area. I believe we going to 8k then back up possibly to 9-9.2k again then the correction, then big BTC rise. Unsure exactly RDD relation but could be clues. Praise the Lord Jesus indeed.

April 22, 2018 1:40 PM

Philakone Technical Analysis – 22 April, 2018

April 22, 2018 7:02 AM

Dear Christopher Harris, the minor correction to $8001 might (or might not) have already happened. We might (or might not) be heading up to $9k – $9.2k (we are already close to $9000), before the sharp drop to $6.5k – $7k+

April 22, 2018 11:26 AM

Bitcoin failed to break out clearly from the 9k resistance level consecutively for the past 2 days. The lowest it dipped to was $8.6k so minor correction to $8k has not happened.

April 22, 2018 11:53 AM

Dear John T, BTC hit $8.3k around April 16, then dipped a bit to $8k, before having the current rally to almost $9k. I think of 3 scenarios:

– We might rally to $9.2k before dipping to $6.5k to $7k, because the $8k might have already been fulfilled.
– We might dip to $8k, before rallying to $9.2k, before dipping to $6.5k – $7k
– We are already almost at the $9k – $9.2k, so we might just dip straight down to $6.5 – $7k, because the $8k might have already been fulfilled.

Why is suggest this, is because Christopher’s dream might (or might not) be a projection of events that happened from Mid April to the current date.

This is just an argument, so do not take these comments too seriously.

April 22, 2018 1:36 PM

Dear Cunny, each of us has different interpretation and viewpoint that we share here so no worries.

April 20, 2018 3:15 AM

Also was having a dream about escaping from a Chinese solar powered drone or something like that, and as I was leaving the area in a train or vehicle I saw 2 or 3 times a lightning bolt symbol on the wall, and it seemed it was trying to get my attention. Not sure but possible it’s ETN related.

Robert
Robert
April 20, 2018 11:53 AM
I only had two dreams about cryptos. Last night I dreamed that a bull herd run on the street. All of a sudden they stopped in front of my apartment building and one of the bulls started to fight with the others. I was very surprised to see bulls in front of my building in a city. When I woke up I realized that bulls represent rising of the prices. Herd stopping and the fight I guess it means that we will have a pullback. In this dream was also two people who died. Once every few years, I dream people who have died but I didn’t know them in real life. In the dream I just know that they died. And there are always different people. These dreams are not like normal dreams. The dream seems very real as if I were in real life. I had about four dreams like that I remember. One thing that amazes me is that every time I try to communicate with these people I no longer have a voice. As if I were mut. And in the dream I have a strong feeling that it is not good to communicate with them. Another dream I had three months ago about ETN. I prayed to know if the price would reach 30$ or 60$ (now I’m sorry that I forgot the price which of them was) and I dreamed that I had a hole in the wall and when I walked through that hole I saw another world in which a railway line was built which had the length of 30 or 60 m. In the dream I knew that the length of the rail was actually the price of ETN. The railway line was not ready (about 90% was finished). There were… Read more »
April 20, 2018 2:19 PM

Thanks for sharing the ETN confirmation dream Robert.

Scotty
Scotty
April 21, 2018 2:04 AM

CH, Your Chinese Solar dream is very similar to my Light Dream I had regarding ETN. Most of my ETN dreams are related to electricity. In my dream my old Boss was having problems with some lights they had purchased. I ask did you buy them direct from China. They said yes. I say the Chinese ones are rubbish. As soon as they heat up the turn or and you have to turn the light switch off and back on. They said this is correct. you will have to throw them out I say. I tell them to buy them local from an shop called Ideal Electrical with an account from your electrician Collins electrical. They say no problem, they will do that. My understanding is something that China does will effect ETN in spikes and don’t buy into it all. It will happen a few times. I will buy local at a later date when it is ideal.
Hope this helps with you or anyone else.
Scotty

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
April 22, 2018 8:18 PM

Ideally RDD takes off near term and if ETN languishes at the bottom for a bit, all the better, ETN may have it’s day in the sun (haha) later … with RDD profits to establish an ETN entry point. BTW I also get electrical engineering terms for ETN dreams.
SNS

April 21, 2018 4:02 AM

I saw the chinese government is very interested in incorporating crypto into their economy so drone may be connected to that. The sun is Japan’s flag symbol so solar powered drone may be China-Japanese stock market connection.

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
April 22, 2018 8:12 PM

Solaris? China is bearish. SNS

Robert
Robert
April 20, 2018 8:16 AM

This is in line with the dream that James had in February with the overbought RSI which dropped fast. Back then, you saw BTC in $5,000 area. Also Maria Conwell saw $5,000. I also saw on tradingview some top autors which consider that BTC will reach its bottom around $4,900. Do you think that 6.5-7k area is the final bottom or just an intermediate step to $5,000 ?

April 20, 2018 9:09 AM

Dear Robert in the dream of the decline I saw it go down sharply and there were two rectangle boxes on the chart which I believe were support zones and it went below this some. The two support zones could be 7k and 6.5k so it may go lower than this. The move up was explosive though from this dip. I think we may go as low at 6k area. I don’t think this is the move to below 5k, but I could be wrong.

April 20, 2018 9:12 AM

I didn’t see numbers on those support zones so it’s possible one of them could be referring to $6,000, a previous floor, and if so it could go under this, I am unsure. I know we have a fairly severe correction coming, my plan personally so far is to exit around 8.9-9.2k. I will update if I receive any further targets for the decline other than $7,130.

April 20, 2018 5:33 PM

Heard today something strange in a dream near before waking at 8:30am 21st. It was “Litecoin leading the charge on Iprimus” and saw a Philakone technical analysis talking about a big run. God bless you, Christopher.

April 21, 2018 3:59 AM

what is Iprimus?

April 21, 2018 6:02 AM

I’d only heard of it as an Internet/phone company in Australia. Not sure why that could be linked to LTC, sounded strange and thought I’d share.

Jemba
Jemba
April 21, 2018 6:50 PM

Perhaps LTC related developments will lead the “communication or news” (internet/phone) that will propel other cryptos to increase also though we typically think BTC is the one that leads the herd

Lars
Lars
April 22, 2018 12:41 AM

EOS will lead the pack out of the bear market.

Pentti7
Pentti7
April 20, 2018 10:16 PM

Do you think it still drop around 8900-9200?

April 20, 2018 9:36 AM

Dear Christopher Harris, according to your other prophetic revelations, BTC needs to get above $12k before dipping to sub $5k, so I firmly believe that the next correction at $9k is not going to take us down to $5k, but preferably to $6k – $7k+

April 20, 2018 9:50 AM

That’s how I see it happening most likely Cunny Fred. I think this correction will be to 6-7k from 8.9-9.2k area. Then we begin may begin the run to mid 12k and potentially LTC run from 11.3k. It was an explosive move from the bottom so I can seeing us make 12k’s for that move. I am still considering Jeremy Stager’s dream of two ceiling touches then trash collecting so the second touch could be $15k I saw or that could be later. The lower target $4,850 I saw I think in early Feb so it’s been a while. I didn’t see it specifically linked to the 12k move though saw it before I saw 12.2k which has not been hit properly. I saw danger around 12.6k or so and LTC $750, so could be a move down from there. I think it fits in more with what I have seen us making the 12k move first before below 5k. What you stated is still my view so far. Once we fulfill the lower figures we have some very high ones ahead.

April 20, 2018 10:03 AM

Dear Christopher Harris, this other comment posted in early February also confirms that BTC will move from the $12k price area (a price above $10k) to sub $5k price area, so your lower target of $4850 should be linked with the $12k move.

Maria Conwell
February 10, 2018 4:13 PM

Christine the lord gave me a word on red coin too. he told me to sell at 5$ – He also said this would be soon as in 3 months from when I received that word. I was thinking by March but reading your post I am agreeing with Jim’s interpretation. So perhaps 2/22 is not the amount but the date! Super cool . I also saw BTC 29000 and BTC 5000. The lord told me to exit/short BTC (not to late!) at 10100. I believe that it will go down after 10100 to 5 k and then raise up again to 29k prior to a low of 1 k. In September the Lord told me BTC would be worthless and most of the altcoins but to buy LTC. I am interested in your LTC interpretation. I believe LTC will go down to about 87$ with the next low in BTC and that would be a good buy/entry point. Trx is also a good buy so don’t miss out . The lord told me it is going to .14, then 1.22 short term probably in late March and then 20$ long term (2020) I also have felt in my spirit that 2/14 would bring some blessings financial from the Lord. Peace, Maria

April 20, 2018 11:34 AM

I would like to point out the following part from Maria Conwell:

“I believe that it (BTC) will go down after 10100 to 5 k and then raise up again to 29k prior to a low of 1 k. In September the Lord told me BTC would be worthless and most of the altcoins but to buy LTC.”

Christopher had a dream of BTC plunging to $400 when LTC was $400 prior to BTC’s bull run to $60 000, which confirms what Maria said that “BTC would be worthless and most of the altcoins”.

The way I see it, BTC will drop from $30k to $2k first and LTC to $58 due to bad news from Okex exchange involving crypto theft (Christopher’s dream)

Then LTC will rise to $400 while BTC continues dipping to $1000, then further down to $400 before rebounding quickly to $950. Most of the other alt coins would be super cheap. (both dreams combined)

If my above puzzle fixing of cryptocurrencies are correct, we should
1. Buy LTC at $58 during the big crash
2, Use LTC to trade for BTC at about 1:1.
3. Use BTC to trade for other alternate coins.

Please seek the Lord for confirmation.

April 20, 2018 11:47 AM

Dear John T, I feel that God was just giving Maria a safe sell BTC price of $10k, because BTC price has never been safe above $10k ever since the February dip.
Even Christopher Harris has prophetic revelation that we might have exchange login issues when BTC exceeds $10,400.

Also, when BTC plunges to $2000, we expect that many scared investors will dump there BTC down to zero, which might be the reason why BTC might dip down to $400 at some exchanges.

It is good to put some LTC/BTC sell orders at 1:1 or 1:2, ahead of time, because we do not know if there will also be login issues or temporary exchange crashes when BTC hits its lowest values.

April 20, 2018 10:44 AM

Dear Christopher Harris,
Philakone Technical analysis mentions $9k – $9.3k as possible target, because $8458 is a massive resistance level.

I think that the 2 check boxes, or resistance levels that you saw in your dream could be $8400 and $7400, so that a dip below these 2 prices might take us to $6.5 – $7k+

April 20, 2018 11:42 AM

BTC just shoot past $8500. Let’s see what happens.

April 20, 2018 8:41 AM

Robert, by observing previous prophetic revelations, BTC might hit $8.5k or $9k, before dipping quickly to the $6.5k or 7k price area, before quickly rising back up again to at least $8.5k or $9k

April 18, 2018 9:30 PM

Christopher, from the pattern of BTC’s RSI at the yearly scale, which I commented on,
I think, but could be wrong, that the next peak in BTC price will occur at some point from April 24 to 29, which coincides with Jessica’s dream of BTC at $13k before end of April, then the sharp fall that you saw to 6.5-7k, then a sharp rise that you saw for the second higher peak in BTC RSI pattern from May 8 to 20 (with BTC at $15k that you saw). We’ll soon see how this pattern holds up and how it fits with Jessica’s and your dreams and interpretations. God bless.

April 21, 2018 5:43 PM

I think now that Jessica’s dream had her cousin April cooking food and Joey was going to sell antlers for $13k. So April is a time of preparation, and not that BTC will reach 13k this April, but later..

April 18, 2018 9:33 PM

The second higher peak in BTC would occur 9 to 21 days after the first peak, whichever May day that would be.

April 18, 2018 12:21 PM

thanks for this confirmation about RDD, Wonder why I was connected to that BTC price? Perhaps RDD will be $2.22 when BTC and LTC are the prices you indicated??

April 18, 2018 4:45 PM

Dear Christine Beadsworth, it is logical to assume thar RDD will soon have a spike in price, because of the HUGE daily trade volumes that we have experienced recently. At coinmarketcap today, RDD has a total market cap of $206m, and a daily trade volume of $42m, which assumes that 20% of total RDD in circulation MIGHT have been traded today (if we assume that every trade today is a buy).

The last time that RDD had a huge daily trade volume was April 11 – 12, where RDD had a total market cap of about $150m, but a daily trade volume of about $42m.

With this information, we can almost assume that RDD is in the final stages of being completely bought up.

Jason V
Jason V
April 18, 2018 11:22 AM

Chris thanks! Is your best guess that this means RDD shooting up at 7.13k possibly pre-crash or at 10.4k BTC post crash?

April 16, 2018 8:58 PM

Dear Christopher Harris, this is a recent BTC Technical Analysis video:

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
April 16, 2018 8:34 PM

A 2k move would get us to 8600. …SNS

April 16, 2018 8:51 PM

Dear Christopher Harris, It seems that elite groups are struggling to get BTC through over-the-counter trades (big BTC sellers that do not use exchanges), so they are resorting to crypto exchanges, so that these exchanges help the elite groups to buy BTC whenever the price dips.
See this video here:

Mikey H
Mikey H
April 15, 2018 4:58 AM

Hi Christopher, many thanks bro. We really appreciate all you are doing and your due diligence, contribution and willingness to share. We’all need to be praying more regarding the Lord’s leading and directing us.

Bless you brother.

April 15, 2018 10:09 AM

Dear Christopher,

Thank you so much for sorting your cryptos dreams out and sharing with the Z3 community!

I would like to add an additional point. Please correct me if I am wrong.
You saw BTC plunged to $400 when LTC was also at $400 (possible BTC drop from $30 000 to $2000 first?). Someone said something like”how can they sell BTC at $400 when it is going to $60 000!”. Then BTC rises rapidly from $400 to $950. I was thinking that a possible profitable trade would be to trade LTC 1:1 for BTC.

In addition, the Lord has also been telling us to buy some silver (Look for articles here at z3). The ROI would be much more than gold. Further down the road, the late prophet John Paul Jackson has told us gold is going to be useful for only a short season, thereafter there would be possible famine. Use gold to buy some land for agriculture purpose before it is too late.

Thank you and God Bless!

April 15, 2018 10:35 AM

Thanks John T yeah I was thinking the same, if that happens one could move their LTC into BTC since I saw BTC go to $1000 quickly after $400. I remarked in the dream after seeing it at $400 it would go to $60k so why are they selling. It was sold into the floor due to a series of bad news hitting, and seemed to target BTC specifically. That’s what I saw in the dream.

Regarding silver I haven’t had a dream about it but I’d surely be looking to acquire some. If gold will do well and be useful for a time I believe silver will also, for various reasons (undervalued by ratio to gold, physical asset that isn’t fiat, has medicinal use, has demand in electronics production etc.).

I believe famines are coming (the Lord warns us so) and have for a long time before I came to the Lord felt led to try to obtain rural property, gardening and food and water storage. I think that land in a good location, food, water storage (tanks etc.), seeds, gardening, supplies would be an important buy with proceeds from cryptocurrency, Lord willing. On that topic just to link If anyone is interested, I made a video on preparing if you are led by the Lord, here is the discussion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jjOa64UdXdg God bless, Christopher.

Jason V
Jason V
April 15, 2018 11:24 AM

Thumbs up for Chris Harris!

MOSES
MOSES
April 18, 2018 1:53 PM

John T: I was thinking about John Paul Jackson’s prophecy about the woes of 2012. Those woes never happened in 2012. How can we take a prophecy with an exact date attached to it and say it can be fulfilled in the future? 2012 is 2012. So beware of this fact as you apply John Paul’s prophecies to your investing future. Hope this helps, MOSES

April 18, 2018 5:05 PM

I don’t think it’s fair to say the woes of 2012 never happened since the details of what that means were not revealed. There were many woes that year, including the corrupt reelection of Obama, receiving far more than 100% of the vote in many precincts with no questions raised, and Obamacare was upheld by the Supreme Court, ruling it Constitutional because it was a tax, even though it was not a tax. Chief Justice Roberts voted for it as the decisive vote, even though he publicly strongly opposed it. Recall he read the ruling pale as a ghost like someone being held at gunpoint. No telling what threats were made to him or his family. Ever since then, Obamacare has done what it was designed to do, destroy our healthcare system with skyrocketing costs and many private insurance agencies bailing out, leaving us with one alternative, the U.S. government.

However, the biggest woe might be one never reported as it marked a significant event in the spiritual realm on December 21, 2012, a date many ancient civilizations identified thousands of years ago, including the Mayan Indians, Aztecs, and even ancient China. They believed it marked the end of a long age that lasted over 5,000 years and was significant because it marked the return of the feathered serpent to the earth. This could be the event described in the Bible in Revelation 12 when Satan was cast down to the earth knowing he has only a little time. Surely we have all noticed how dramatically our world has changed since then and the rate of change is accelerating. John Paul Jackson was the real deal, a true prophet of God.

April 20, 2018 4:32 AM

Hi Moses, I agreed with what James said.

Bear in mind that some of the woes may be delayed due to our prayers, in the same way that the 21-year Prophetic Time frame 2008 to 2028 that Angel Gabriel gave to Terry Bennett has been postponed. Terry said it himself.

April 20, 2018 11:37 AM

Hello John, do you have a link to where Terry said the prophetic time frame was delayed? God bless.

April 22, 2018 5:16 AM

Hi Marcio, I read from James’s comment regarding the delay but did not see the video personally. https://z3news.com/w/you-will-see-666/#comment-30039

Another site prophecyclub.com reveals info of Terry Benett planning to delay the fall of US in 2021 by getting American masses to pray and repent. Scroll to the bottom of the page.

God Bless.

April 22, 2018 1:42 PM

John, thanks!

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
April 15, 2018 2:34 AM

Dear Christopher,

Such is the way when pearls are cast among swine. Have just listened to your worship on your YouTube ‘Jesus is LORD’ channel. That should be enough to shut your opposition up. For the LORD is faithful; he will strengthen you and guard you from the evil one. In 2 Thess 3.

May your head be lifted up in the presence of your enemies. (Reflecting on Psalm 27)

April 15, 2018 6:13 AM

Dear Christopher, God told you to SORT these prophetic revelations – it seems that the time has come ……

April 15, 2018 3:10 PM

Thanks for sharing this recap Christopher.

April 14, 2018 2:36 PM

Thanks for explaining Christopher. There will always be skeptics and false accusations made against anyone who boldly proclaims what God has given them. In most cases, including this one, I thought the accusations were so misguided and off base it was not even worth posting. Please continue sharing the gift God has given you because you are blessing many people. I believe the reason why God is continuing to give you new insights is because you are being faithful to share what He gives you, like the multiplication that comes from sowing and reaping.

April 14, 2018 2:52 PM

Thank you James and everyone, thanks for your important role in maintaining this place. I will ignore these things from now but felt I needed to say something at least once in response. God bless you brethren. Christopher.

BDesta
BDesta
April 14, 2018 6:22 PM

Hi Christopher,
You heard and saw from the Lord brother…..you know how i know, because in some of the dreams the enemy was fighting you, dreams are a precious gift from the Lord…. some of us dont even day dream LOL

April 14, 2018 10:24 AM

And thank you everyone for your earlier comments and encouragement I really appreciate it.

April 18, 2018 12:48 AM
Further update, clarification and apology. I reviewed my original video on Electroneum in December 2017 and I did state my feeling was that ETN would go up in a shorter time frame within 2 months. I did state this as my feeling and did not say the Lord told me this. I should not have given a time frame indication that was not from the Lord. The dream I received felt like a shorter term dream based on the circumstances in the dream but it was foolishness to give my own time frame indication and assume about this. I have learned better since then but need to admit my mistake of earlier. I still believe the ETN rising greatly will be fulfilled soon, but as to time frame I don’t know. I don’t know when the dreams I receive will be fulfilled. As I said I very rarely get time frames given to me and the Feb 2018 market crash the Lord told me about was fulfilled, but was not the major crash I was expecting, which is yet to come. It was also wrong to say I didn’t give a time frame indication in my above comment, which I did, but this was NOT from the Lord it was from me, and I did say in my video it was my feeling. I am making that clear. Looking at my video 4 months ago and reviewing it I did make a mistake in saying that, and I did not remember I did so, so please accept my apology. Nothing the Lord has shown me has been incorrect, only my interpretations and assumptions have been incorrect. My apologies. I made a video to clarify. I still fully believe in what the Lord showed me, just know that I do not… Read more »
Sonia
Sonia
April 18, 2018 5:28 AM

Thanks for sharing Christopher. No worries, we are all making mistakes and learning through it all !
Blessings !

April 14, 2018 12:11 PM

Christopher, your accuser is way off base. Your prophetic BTC prices of $11300, $11600 and $6700 were accurate and so close to the turning points that they were useful and actionable. I cannot doubt the prices you have seen are from the Lord. Either this accuser is not paying attention or is trying to deceive. I am glad James deleted trolling comments.

April 14, 2018 10:53 AM

Dear Christopher Harris, your revelations are helpful, but nobody on this forum has the right to blame you for anything. Here are a few reasons:
– you always state that these prophetic revelations should NOT be treated as financial advice.
– you always advise people (and so does James Bailey) to seek personal confirmation from God and to do it prayerfully, before making financial decisions based on these prophetic revelations.
– Gods timing is not the same as mans timing, just as hours can mean days and days can mean years. Even, somebody on this thread has confirmed prophetically that the “PASSOVER” dates from our regular Gregorian calendar are not the real Passover dates, because the Gregorian calendar uses a 365 year calendar, instead of the 360 day calendar used by the “Real” Biblical calendar:

Colton
Colton
April 14, 2018 8:29 PM

Chris don’t listen to the voice of the accuser. If some fool can’t hear Gods voice and has no ability to prophecy, interpret, or even trade on market analysis it’s not anyones fault but theirs.

You are a HUGE blessing!! Please keep seeking the Lord and sharing your dreams. There is a reason that Dreams and Interpretations are separate gifts. God uses some to plant, some to water, and some to harvest so that nobody but Him gets the credit.

God Bless!

JohnMcCanada
JohnMcCanada
April 14, 2018 9:04 AM

Thanks Christopher for dealing openly with the accusations that were made against you, bless you my brother!

SAC
SAC
April 14, 2018 10:27 AM

Very well stated, Christopher. I think the vast majority of us do understand exactly the content of what you have posted. It takes someone of little understanding who makes far too many assumptions to make those kinds of accusations, especially reading so much more into your posts than what you had written. I follow your posts closely, and agree with every word of your rebuttal. God bless you, my brother. We love you!

James QLD
James QLD
April 14, 2018 6:08 PM

I remember you were shown selling at 11,300 and 11,600… Both those numbers I took as selling points before the crash! The 12,200 at the time Chris said he saw it faintly, I though it may have hit on one exchange but not all. Just like the veritaseum number we were given by Phanuel before he thought it would crash. And it DID. I have faith we will very soon hit your 4850 and Phanuels 5139 in bitcoin and 58 in litecoin.
To me looking at technical patterns helps me understand the prophetic on this site massively which is why Phanuel giving his own technical analysis was so cool. With the dream about the basketballer shooting two hoops I have my own biase and my own interpretation. In this case I leaned way towards the two free throw points someone mentioned in comments, based off that a safe sell point i thought would be around 8,700 and will sell the small position I bought about 2 weeks ago at this point.
As for the 41hour dream, 41 hours later we bottomed below 115 in litecoin and it went to over 240 at some point shortly after… The 41 hour dream I could clearly see was being fulfilled just a few days after you gave that one. (Not that i traded it sadly)
Chris I for sure know you are prophetic. So whether our own interprations are correct or not is a different issue but it would be silly to try and trade without it! God Bless

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
April 14, 2018 2:11 PM

Ignore that guy Christopher! Your comments are welcome.

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
April 14, 2018 10:03 PM

Well written Christopher.
A word for the accusers. If you don’t believe that Christopher is receiving information from the Lord, leave z3news forum. No one is forcing or twisting anyone’s arm to do anything or invest in cryptos. As a 57 yo man I take full responsibility for my actions and my losses. I remain confident on etn, rdd , Solaris and gold. Future Profits will enable me to invest in KoG projects that I can’t now ,
Thanks Christopher , stay the course. You are highly valued , I have learnt to wait patiently on the Lord.
Phil

Highlander
Highlander
April 14, 2018 10:17 PM

Christopher, Count it all joy, Brother! You have been doing an awesome job! – Imho, the entity that attacked you doesn’t warrant a rebuttal, it deserves a rebuke in the Name of Jesus! God’s Word says that satan is the accuser of the brethren. As I was pondering what i wanted to post here, I recalled that in one of your dreams, you were actually attacked by a demon… I think it’s safe to say that we can all check off that box as being fulfilled right before our eyes? That was WAY beyond murmurring and complaining, which is dangerous enough. – Btw, I have been a quiet newbie in the back of the class for almost 4 months now but want to send you and James a big Thank You! It was your guys’ dreams that God used to remove the scales from my eyes! May God Bless and protect you both and the entire Z3 community mightily in Jesus Name!
Aloha!

April 9, 2018 8:03 PM

Thanks for sharing and no worries Christopher. Trading cryptos seemed to start like a sprint but has turned into a grueling marathon. I think those who remain in the race patiently enduring will be well rewarded soon.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
April 9, 2018 5:15 PM

Christopher,Thank you anyway for providing the info.You haven’t given anything wrong, just the timing is off and that is the most challenging part. I’ve been telling friends and family to get in to gold and silver for years and some of those who have listened have ridden it down. We know where it is going ultimately. One former co-worker from Norway who I would harp on this stuff with was incredulous and considered me a bit mad (from 2013). I just read a Linked In message from him 5 min ago that he has been buying gold and is even a “prepper” now. Chin-up, your comments are most welcome. 🙂

April 10, 2018 2:56 AM

I think what you are talking about is called ‘understanding of the times and what the people ought to do’. It is a gift given to the tribe of Issacher and something we desperately need an increase of, in order to put all the puzzle pieces together into the right picture at the right time. We are all struggling with this. When the Lord shows me things, it often seems very urgent, but weeks later, I am still waiting to see it unfold, and at other times, it will occur almost immediately. All the more reason to press in more passionately and clear our hearing channels of all other intrusive input that would cloud the waters. Help us, Lord.
There is such a challenging verse in Isaiah. It says ‘You see many things but you do not understand their true meaning’… Give us clearer sight and hearing in the Spirit and greater understanding, Father.

Ed H
Ed H
April 9, 2018 11:39 PM

Christopher,
You heard from the Lord brother. He is also a loving dad and gives 2nd chances . Some of my best trades were from dreams he gave me. Some of my worst trades were from my own understanding. Even some of my dreams lately I did not fully understand untill after I blew it. Just hearing from God is awesome, it’s the listening that takes practice. This is why Z3 is so awesome because we all learn from each other.
May your dreams continue and your wisdom grow stronger everyday.

SAC
SAC
April 9, 2018 9:45 PM

Dear Christopher-
I did the same thing last month – got a bit impatient, pressed on into a trade that was not inspired by the Lord, and lost 30% by the time I bailed out. Patience is a virtue, and we all could stand to be a bit more virtuous at times, especially when seeking the Lord and His guidance. We all know that we are to “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not unto your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will direct your paths”, but patiently trusting and waiting for His answer is sometimes the hardest part. We are all guilty of being impatient more times that we care to admit. We love you brother, and love your posts. Hang in there.

April 9, 2018 9:13 PM

Christopher, we love you, man! The fact that BTC turned on your numbers, 11,300 and 11,600, prove to me that the rest of your numbers will come. I believe the reason it is taking much longer than we thought is because this wealth transfer is for the Josephs, and not the get-rich crowd. The Josephs will endure, persevere, build their faith, and come out victorious for the purpose God intended. The rest will fall away. Digital currency is the future and these specified and limited coins will inherently balloon in price with great fluctuations. When God lets go soon, the fountain springs will gush! Though we stumble, we will not fall. Thank you and God bless!

April 9, 2018 8:25 PM

Dear Christopher, we are all learning about patience, because patience is a necessary ingredient to all these prophetic revelations.
Thanks, and please continue to share these prophetic revelations.

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
April 9, 2018 9:28 PM

No probs Christopher,
I am a long term investor and now scooping up the goldfish before that are 3 foot tuna,
God bless Phil 🙂

Josehp ST
Josehp ST
April 10, 2018 10:05 AM

Hello Christopher, didn’t you experiense problems buying ETN? I have heard the Electroneum network is extremely saturated rigth now (probably under some kind of attack), that was one of the reasons I was refraining myself from buying. Did you put your ETN on the paper wallet or you just left them on the exchange? Lastly, what exchange works better for you, Cryptopia or Kucoin?

I’ll take this chance to let you know that I think it is a great gesture from you to freely share your thoughts and revelations. You don’t need to apologize, we were always aware that you were providing the interpretation of your dreams with the best intentions.

Wish you the best.

Jason V
Jason V
April 9, 2018 8:22 PM

I ignored a dream in mid Feb because I wasn’t sure if it was from God or not, it would’ve been profitable.

JohnMcCanada
JohnMcCanada
April 10, 2018 3:35 AM
Wow, ok here we go. Just had a cool God confirmation dream ref RDD and ETN. God has his hand on both! I felt He does, from following a lot of the posts here with the Z3 group (which I am so thankful for). I have a lot of my family and friends invested with these 2 coins and am in a way using this forum as a ministry to others that God is speaking prophetically and in control – even with regard to coins. I’ve told my wife I get more excited with the potential of seeing my family and friends become blessed then I do with the thought of me 🙂 But truth be told sometimes we can all wonder, those ‘little’ thoughts that may pop in our head…. Anyway, I woke up to this dream confirmation with regard to both the RDD and ETN coins, BUT very specifically with regard to how RDD will play out. In waking life I have an actual app on my phone called ‘Blockfolio’, where I have some alarms set for the movement of BTC and RDD. Back to the dream…my RDD alarms went off and I looked at my phone and thought this was kinda cool that there was come nice movement with RDD. No sooner did the alarms go off and I was watching my phone, then it REALLY took off. Like watching a super fast forwarding of a movie or like a rolodex spinning our of control….you could not make out the numbers, they had become blurred as RDD was rising so quickly. In the dream I felt relief, telling someone beside me that I had all the pre order markers in for sale and that this thing was taking place so fast you couldn’t get in if you… Read more »
Brian C
April 10, 2018 8:10 AM

Thanks John for the confirmation. At what prices did you put in your sell orders?

JohnMcCanada
JohnMcCanada
April 10, 2018 8:43 AM

My sell orders are based a lot on what I’ve read from others here with Z3. I’ve since fine tuned them to the range of $2.22 (Christine’s number) to $3,25. I also have my alarms set every $500 change on BTC so I can change the sell order factor to reflect the general area of $2.22-$3.25.
As I’m writing this I realized in the dream, the only alarm going off was RDD, not BTC…I think someone from our group had previously mentioned that it rises independently?
I can’t stress enough, how it just took off very quickly 🙂 with no real heads up. As the numbers all blurred together due to the speed of the rise, I was feeling so thankful (in the dream) that I had all the sell orders in place.

April 10, 2018 9:11 AM

Hi John. Both with Ali, myself and you, we were alerted to an increase in RDD just before it spiked vertically. You saw it happen in the daytime, I saw it happen at night/very early morning, which is right geographically as I am in South Africa and you are in Canada.

April 10, 2018 9:13 AM

also, the Lord told me to leave my fishing line in the water and not keep reeling it in to adjust it, as I may miss the spike. Reeling it in has to do with uncertainty/fear that you have cast the line in correctly in the right place in the river, and then signs in the natural increase your uncertainty and you step out in the flesh and your own understanding, fiddle with it and throw it back in.

John M
John M
April 10, 2018 11:06 AM

Hey Christine, I thought the same thing with regard to continental time frames 🙂
Blessings!!

Ali
Ali
April 10, 2018 5:53 AM

Reminded me of the dream I had that was posted. The numbers went up instantly! On that app how did you set your alarms?

John M
John M
April 10, 2018 11:04 AM

Hey Ali, after you pick out what coins you want to follow, tap on that coin. That’ll open up to your next page. You’ll see at the top the ‘alert’ icon, press on that and you be able to sort out the alerts you want activated. Awesome how God uses people to confirm each other!
Blessings!

Brian C
April 10, 2018 8:16 AM

Also, did you get a sense of timing for the rise? Was there anything in the dream that pointed to the rise happening this month, quarter, year?

JohnMcCanada
JohnMcCanada
April 10, 2018 8:29 AM

Day time, warm pleasant and sunny – no snow on the ground (there’s still some on ground here). Certainly ‘felt’ like it takes place before ETN. No other indicators…took place out of the blue and quickly took off after my blockfolio alarms went off, and they are set low, just to give me a heads up. I have always felt sooner rather then later with regard to RDD, and still do after this encouraging dream.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
April 6, 2018 11:19 PM
April 7, 2018 3:04 AM

ah, here we have that big fish or whale who swings around and swallows a whole lot of little fish…

Teresa Hatcher
April 7, 2018 9:52 AM

Ugh, heard he was supporting the derivitive side of Cryptos.

Bob F.
Bob F.
April 9, 2018 12:00 PM

Oh that’s just great, like it wasn’t being manipulated enough as it is. I wouldn’t doubt he also has a department that spreads FUD as well.

JohnMcCanada
JohnMcCanada
April 6, 2018 7:12 PM

With regard to previous comments about RDD, a reminder today is

Friday, April 6, 2018
21 Nissan, 5778
Red Sea Splits (1313 BCE)

On the eve of the seventh day after the Exodus, the Children of Israel found themselves trapped between the Egyptian army and cavalry pursuing them from behind and the waters of the Red Sea before them. G-d commanded Moses: “Speak to the Children of Israel, that they should move forward!”

Much love in His name!!

April 6, 2018 6:59 PM

Hi Christine, we observe that BTC prices have been fluctuating around $6660, which reminds me of 666. I feel that God is allowing this to happen, so that the Children of God and the latecomers can benefit before the bull run.

Dear Christine, both you and Christopher Harris have received prophetic revelations that imply that it might be difficult 9or impossible) to place new orders during the “bull run”, which may be caused by exchange lockouts, frozen exchanges, bank issues, internet issues, etc.

We already heard recently that India has banned crypto investors from the banking system, because they claim that crypto is harmful to India’s banks. India has a population that exceeds 1bn people, so excluding India from crypto trades has excluded a lot of investors that could try to sell during the bull run.

April 10, 2018 2:59 AM

The Lord told me to put my fishing line in the water and leave it there. When one reels it in all the time to check the bait, one can miss the huge catch that speeds past. This is such a deep level of trusting the Lord even when all the outward signs look like what you did is ridiculous!

April 7, 2018 3:01 AM

the ETN online wallet seems to be ‘frozen’ since yesterday. probably jammed. Both my incoming and outgoing etn orders have not even generated Tx hashes many hours later.

Robert
Robert
April 9, 2018 4:34 AM

ETN network is under attack for some time. You can see in electroneum blockexplorer many transactions under 1ETN flooding the blockchain. In the last 4 days the network is very congested. Right now there is a backlog > 24 hour. ETN transactions drop from mempool after 24 hours. If you’re unlucky, your transaction will drop and will never be confirmed. ETN will be returned back into your wallet you send it from after 24 hours if it doesn’t confirm.

Robert
Robert
April 9, 2018 10:01 AM

I read that those who sent ETN from KuCoin to web wallet didn’t received ETN back to KuCoin after 24 hours. It seems that from yesterday only a few transactions are successful. For those who have to withdraw / deposit… it would be better to wait.

keenneth carmichael
April 7, 2018 1:12 PM

just transferred my ETN from cryptopia to online wallet…everyone give it a go

Jon J Bauman D D
Jon J Bauman D D
April 7, 2018 12:29 AM

I have also felt strongly to sell all my Precious Metal Stocks although I will keep my actual Au and Ag coins so I did that the other day and have rid myself of man’s manipulated market stocks —Did not seem correct but a long time ago I stopped “””leaning on my own understanding “”” as I got wise to being obedient to the Lord … So just ask James 1:5 and the wisdom from the Lord will come in time —Must be a sign of old age!!!!!! Jon B

April 7, 2018 11:31 AM

Thanks for sharing your insights into metals Jon.

Gid
Gid
April 9, 2018 8:41 AM

Hey James do you believe we have reached the low for ETN and is now going to shoot up to 30k??

Wasnt ETN suppose to go down to $5850 or around there?

April 9, 2018 10:05 AM

The prices you listed sound like Bitcoin, not ETN. In any case, I am avoiding ETN right now due to problems with their blockchain. Based on what God revealed previously, I think the best entry price will be after the crash of the third wave, which I think is when Bitcoin crashes to around $2,000. Based on some other prophetic stuff, I think that happens in August.

Jesse Wanskasmith
Jesse Wanskasmith
April 9, 2018 1:44 PM

While I don’t trade cryptos, I did have a dream which showed parties at a large table with BTC in the background. They were manipulating the price in waves down starting at the high of 19k. I saw it go down, up, down, up. each low being lower, each high being lower then the previous high.

I have watched the BTC chart and, while it didn’t follow 2-4k increments, it does show the same waves I saw in Dec 17.

hschneid
hschneid
April 9, 2018 2:37 PM

Interesting dream Jesse. Did you see any numbers for the lows on these waves?

KoCalifornia
April 9, 2018 3:04 PM

I saw these graphs today and noticed how close the pattern is to what has been revealed prophetically. I think this is the pattern that Phanuel has been referring to too.

April 9, 2018 7:46 PM

So you received the dream in December 2017? If so, it sounds like a lot of it has already been fulfilled.

Gid
Gid
April 12, 2018 10:46 PM

Thank you sir. By the way the Lord gave me a confirmation dream regarding Reddcoin and you were talking to me! 😂
You were telling me not to sell until it hit $5.00!

April 13, 2018 12:56 AM

Thanks for sharing that confirmation Gid. It’s nice to know we’ve met before in la la land. That same price keeps coming up again and again. I think we’re getting close.

Fat B
Fat B
April 9, 2018 12:15 PM

James, your Fat B here! Is reddcoin the only coin you are investing in right now or are you not in that one as well?

April 9, 2018 7:45 PM

I currently have Reddcoin since it is supposed to move up when all others are staying down. Other than a temporary rally that ultimately crashes again, I am not seeing much upside in other coins until May. I think that’s when the big rally starts.

Teresa Hatcher
April 9, 2018 10:37 PM

Finally got Bittrex account. Only see RDD/BTC pairing. No RDD/LTC pairing. may just stick with Cryptopia.

April 9, 2018 10:39 PM

When it comes time to sell RDD, it’s a lot easier to find buyers and get orders filled on Bittrex than Cryptopia because their volume is so much bigger.

Teresa Hatcher
April 9, 2018 4:23 PM

I am waiting on verification on Bittrex, was able to register, they stated they were only accepting Invitees and corporate customers. Sent them a copy of my LLC ppwk. I hope that works. In the meantime I have sell orders in place on Cryptopia, I hope the mania will transfer over there for those not on Bittrex.

Ed H
Ed H
April 9, 2018 8:04 PM

Teresa,
I believe that Cryptopia will do fine. Todays volume on RDD, Bitrex 1.68M and Cryptopia 48.85K.
A huge difference in volumes 34x more.
Now the good part. RDD spikes and the herd wants to buy. They can’t trade on Bitrex if they are not verified. Cryptopia is easy to get an account so the volume should spike. Volume spikes so does the price.
We very well could see a “COB” moment like we saw with Mercatox back in Jan.

April 10, 2018 3:01 AM

I agree with Ed,Teresa. No matter what I try, bittrex remains closed for me so I am heeding that closed door now and sticking with RDD/LTC on Cryptopia.

Tater
Tater
April 8, 2018 9:06 PM

Out of the heavenly 11 which is the easiest to mine on a normal computer?

Teresa Hatcher
April 7, 2018 10:01 AM

Thank you Christine, me sell orders are in place. We’re you shown a sell price point for ETN?

April 7, 2018 3:48 PM

No I wasn’t.

Mary
Mary
April 9, 2018 12:31 PM

I have a simple question, but I’d rather do this personally if you are willing? mablase@sbcglobal.net

April 10, 2018 3:01 AM