Prophetic dream reveals coming crash in crypto currency prices

In a dream I received today, I believe God gave me new insights into the crypto currency market.

In the dream, I was crossing a bridge on foot. There was a light green building at the end of the bridge, which I recognized was the building a friend of mine wrote of in his book when leaving Canada. I think it was the border post on the Canadian side. So I was walking toward Canada, across the border.

I tried to take a photo with my phone to send to my friend, but I was too close and could only see half of the building. I needed to walk backwards to see the bigger picture, so I began stepping backwards, holding up my mobile phone with the camera viewer on. Suddenly, I was back at the beginning of the bridge and able to take the whole picture for them.

The scene changed and I was walking with a group of men in dark suits (they looked like businessmen or executives). We were walking in the same direction as I walked on the bridge, but this time on train tracks. We heard a train coming and looked up. Ahead we saw the tracks split into two, forming a spear head shape, like the ETH symbol.

At the tip of the spear shape, we saw two trains hurtling towards us on separate tracks. We knew there was only one track on our end so they were going to crash right in front of us. The men scattered, but I saw an elevated viewing platform attached to the tracks on the left and called them to come up onto it, but only one man came with me.

Then the scene changed again and I was suddenly in a topless railway car, like they transport coal in, and moving in the same direction as the previous two scenes, crossing the border. There were people in all the other carriages in front of me, all with sacks of goods. Suddenly, news spread of a crash up ahead and there was panic. The woman in front of me tore her sacks open and started throwing the contents off the train, which looked like small round vegetables of different kinds, tomatoes, onions and others. She was just dumping them frantically. I leaned over backwards as far as I could without getting up from my seated position and tried to catch some of them onto my lap and said, “I will have them. You can throw some on me.”

End of dream.

Interpretation:
I’m not sure why the Lord is using the Canadian border, except that one of the friends I saw in the second dream wrote a book called ‘Wilderness ~ How to Marry Jesus in 10 years or Less’ and their time in Canada was the wilderness that God used to shape them, hence the name of the book. So, crossing to Canada in this instance might represent moving towards the time in the Wilderness for the Bride.

In this time of transition towards the wealth transfer and the border post to the wilderness time, we are close to the end of the bridge, but we cannot see the bigger picture and must retrace or go over our steps so we can get the whole prophetic scene in our view.

Two major crypto coins are headed for a crash. Ethereum (ETH) seems to be indicated by the spearhead, but also the split tracks may represent a fork, or whatever they call it in crypto language.

I was moving slowly with some others doing crypto business (we were scanning the terrain and looking for clues like detectives) and we looked up and saw the train coming very soon. Many panicked and got out of investing altogether, but I moved to a higher place of seeing where I was not affected. Perhaps this represents moving coins to wallets. Only one man came with me because he was not motivated by fear, but was following the directions and advice of someone who was able to see what others cannot see.

The people sitting in the topless coal cars represents those moving forward with their store of crypto towards the wilderness time of 3 and 1/2 years. They were under an open heaven (no roof over their heads). In other words, they weren’t being controlled or covered by manmade structures or authority. They had gone to market and were returning home with a heap of produce.

The fact that news of the train crash ahead was repeated in this scene tells me we are on the same track that splits into the spearhead shape, but we’re moving in the opposite direction to the huge hurtling trains (I am reminded of a recent crash that occurred with Amtrak trains because they were put on the same track).

I knew when I woke up the vegetables represented the coins which are low in value (ETN, RDD and others) and this woman in front of me (who might represent the Bridal company who has entered the crypto market) had amassed quite a lot of them. Panic caused her to want to dump everything when she heard about the crash, but I knew these coins should not be dumped and were valuable so I was scooping up some of those dumped. This speaks of buying crypto at very low values after a major crash.

Author: Christine Beadsworth

Christine Beadsworth lives in Somerset West, South Africa. She is an artist, poet and speaker, also writing and publishing articles under the ‘Fresh Oil Releases’ banner. She has authored several books, which she offers for free on her blog, Fresh Oil Releases. In 2017, she started a new site for posting her podcasts, called Fresh Air Releases.

Christopher Harris
February 7, 2018 8:43 AM
Have to post this since quite interesting the Lord told me you would be posting about the markets moving down: On Feb 1st I posted: “I was praying to the Lord last night that His last advice to me was hold and stay in the market, and I asked Him if I should trade in the coming movements or just keep holding. I had some relevant dreams. The first thing I saw was 4850. I don’t know what it was but my only thought is Bitcoin. Then I was reading a new post on Z3 from Christine about prices going down (not this one about the roller coaster), and there was more consensus and messages others had received about the prices moving down.I remembered in the dream Stu saying prices may go to 12,000 in BTC first and I went to the computer and was trying to sell some at 11,000 BTC (prices were at this level). Then the screen changed and I saw a list of the coin market cap top coins and saw Bitcoin at $7,400. Written next to it surrounded by red writing was “breaking down”. This indicates to me $7,400 is not the bottom maybe not even near. I then saw a graph of a large downward channel representing BTC prices since the decline from 20,000 and felt a fear of people as I knew it was about to break below the bottom of the large downward channel.My position previously was hold and this was what the Lord directed me to. I specifically asked Him last night whether I should trade and received these dreams. I believe He is showing we may go up some before continuing down further, and the low may be quite low indeed. I feel the Lord directing me it is okay… Read more »
Jeremy stager
Jeremy stager
February 7, 2018 9:09 AM

This was my dream last night! 2/6/18 I was in a awesome gaming house like a party a friend and I got on a trampoline indoors. We started bouncing higher and higher till our hands would hit the ceiling each time, then our heads would hit the ceiling, then my friend said I have to start my new job as a trash collector on a garbage truck outside, end of dream. I think this confirms it will be a bouncy ride up to new highs the ceiling to that represent the $11-$12,000 btc level as most indoor ceilings are 11-12ft, then the garbage truck is the dump. And a move down from there.

CPJ
February 7, 2018 11:40 AM

Hey Jeremy. In reading your dream with your friend’s announcement about starting a new job “picking up trash” what hit me immediately is a deliberate exit from the market “when his head has reached the ceiling = top of the market,” and can’t go any higher, in order to take profits to THEN go start a collecting “the trash” = coins at dirt cheap prices and at a time when others are tossing them and consider them trash coins. Just a thought. God bless,

Jeremy stager
Jeremy stager
February 7, 2018 2:14 PM

Cpj, agreed there is 3 or more confirmations about the ceiling being 11-12k btc then down to 6k-5k btc, should be exciting next couple days

Tim
Tim
February 7, 2018 8:59 AM

Thanks for sharing Christopher. I’ve followed all your revelations with great interest, and consider them to be great answers to prayer, so thank you! Thanks also for replying to my questions recently (thanks also to James and Christine!).

For what it’s worth, the Chinese New Year is celebrated in mid-Feb this year (starting Feb 16th). I’ve heard that the Chinese usually cash-out of the crypto holdings during this time (to celebrate?). Judging by how quickly things have turned around in the last week or so, this may be the precise time we get near 12,000. Anyway, just speculation, but could be interesting timing.

-Tim

Joseph K
Joseph K
February 7, 2018 12:13 PM

Christine and Christopher, bless you both! Your posts greatly encourage me and the insights and prophecy you share are so appreciated!

Thank you!

February 7, 2018 10:06 AM

the trains hurtling south, tells me the prices are dropping of ETH and maybe other train is BTC? So this could be the ‘breaking down’ words you saw’.

February 9, 2018 6:23 AM
I want to add a correction to my understanding of the first part of this dream as I have received further clarity on the symbolism and location. I apologize that my lack of clarity may have led others down bunny trails. I received an email from my friend who I wanted to send the photo to in the dream. He clarified that the bridge I was walking on is the confederation Bridge which connects Prince Edward Island to mainland Canada. So the whole dream segment took place in Canada. Once I was geographically oriented, the Lord began to give further understanding of what this walking across the bridge symbolized. Edward means ‘wealthy protector’. So I am walking toward the landmass belonging to a royal wealthy protector, who other than our Bridegroom, Jesus, the man of wealth, typified by Boaz in the book of Ruth , who was known as a man of wealth. I am almost at the end of the transition bridge or Confederation bridge and about to reach the Toll building at the end where I will have to pay $40, symbolizing paying the price for wisdom or mature manhood in Christ. (Today, not coincidentally is the 9th and the 9th chapter of Proverbs concerns the table Wisdom has prepared.) The noun confederation comes from the early 15th Century, meaning “an agreement.” Confederation is similar to the word “federation,” but with important differences. Whereas a federation has a strong central government, a confederation is more of an agreement between separate bodies to cooperate with each other. that is what we are doing here on Z3 as we share revelation and wisdom with one another. This time of fellowship before reaching the place of wealth and protection is the journey across the Confederation Bridge. In the dream, I can’t… Read more »
Jim Reeve
Jim Reeve
February 10, 2018 10:26 AM
CB. I offer this to be considered, and don’t want to suggest your interpretation is incorrect, but only that there can be multiple layers. 1. Your are walking on the bridge north, and toward the green toll. That means bullish. The toll is the place of ultimate exit. So, I think this is a big macro picture, not something for the next week, or even month, for example. I like your analysis of the meaning of the PEI/St.John. I think this is a very important dream and is showing us the whole coin show from now until we ultimately exit coins. The dream starts bullish, which I think is the current posture. It’s unclear how long this stage lasts. I’m assuming a slow clock, which is the only way this dream really fits for me. 2. You come back to the beginning. I’m fairly certain that is also a market move. The coin market will retrace back to the beginning of the bridge, which would be at least back to $6,000 BTC using the latest points since this dream date. So, I think we continue to go up from here, and you are seeing the retrace that brings us back to the beginning. I would place this is $12K BTC to back to $6K BTC or below, however, it is possible the clock is faster and there’s some move down in the interim. You also see the clearer view of the target at this point by looking through the viewer, so there’s a clarity element in here and likely what you say about the history as well, because that history informs this dream. So, I’ll call this wave 1 (that’s uncomfortable, because I thought we started the waves, but maybe not). 3. You begin walking north once again and see… Read more »
Stirred-not-Shaken
Stirred-not-Shaken
February 10, 2018 2:31 PM

Then there’s the question about when the dream starts. I’m not assuming it starts immediately, the bullish initial phase of this particular dream could start after we first completed a drop, for example….. That’s one of the most difficult parts, but once you identify a match between where you are in the markets with a location in a sequence dream, the confidence level goes way up. SNS

February 10, 2018 2:29 PM

JR, so the date of an Ethereum fork could very well be a major crash. I will still watch out for something happening on Feb. 22 and $5000.

February 10, 2018 10:41 AM

agree totally.re multiple layers. I believe most if not all dream revelations we receive have multiple layered messages within. Truth has infinite depth.
Thanks for laying this out so clearly. I was wondering where the 3 waves fit into this horizontal journey dream.
By the way, I was actually walking NE, kind of where the 7 minute hand is on the clock, if we look at a map of PEI bridge.

February 12, 2018 7:20 AM
I am not sure where to post this comment as we have all being having multiple conversations on the different crypto articles, but after speaking to me about the prophetic fellowship forming the Confederation bridge across the waters to the land of the Man of Wealth, today the Lord had me purchase a coin called UnityIngot (UNY) as a prophetic decree as to the power of unity amongst the brethren as God speaks in their midst. This coin is about to undergo a name change tomorrow Feb 13th to DIGNITY(DIG) and is now backed by gold bullion; each token attached to $1 of gold bullion. The new name spoke to me of being raised and seated in a dignified place with Christ. It is for sale on Livecoin Exchange. On 11th Feb, the Lord began speaking to me of His resurrection power being involved in the wealth we are about to receive for Kingdom purposes and on that day, UNY’s value went from $0.006 to $0.084 in one day! As of the time of me writing this, its increase is listed as 100.4% on coincap and it is ranked at 411. The website for the company that is listing this UNityIngot/Dignity is https://cryptobontix.com/ and they plan to release 3 other tokens which are also attached to metals, so this is a way of buying into gold/silver etc at way lower than the real value: Cryptobontix wanted to provide not only a unique way to make both a reserve standard that is audited, insured, and accountable but also an ability for people to cash out of cryptocurrencies into bullion as you will read in our white papers.Wed, Feb 28th marks another important day as we will release our 3 additional tokens. These will all be securitized utility coupon tokens that are… Read more »
February 12, 2018 7:30 AM

and guess what, Crytobontix address is listed as Canada! There seems to be a theme emerging.

Mikey H
Mikey H
February 9, 2018 7:41 AM

Great job Christine. Its amazing how the Lord is showing the way and leading and guiding and how all the pieces are supporting and complimenting one another. Just like we the body, each have a function as Christ’s body. This is an incredible journey, the layers are being peeled away like an onion skin.
Reveal your plan and purpose Lord, and let us be found at the centre of your will.

Thankful to be a part of it.

April 19, 2018 2:37 PM

Hey Christine, I had to go back to find this post of yours 🙂

I’m actually heading down to PEI next Wed 25 April and will be crossing the Confederation Bridge in the late afternoon….As I read your post again, I realized you dealt with both names of ‘John’ and ‘Edward’….That’s my actual name…’John Edward’, I carry the first names of both my grandpas. I’ve always loved that.

We’ll be leaving PEI and crossing the Confederation Bridge (and paying the toll) to come back home on Tues 1 May…..

As you posted above…”WE are nearly at the end of this Confederation Bridge and about to enter the land of the Wealthy Protector…”

….just sayin

Lord you are an Awesome God!!

April 19, 2018 3:25 PM

Thanks for sharing that interesting fulfillment John. I think God’s up to something good, as always.

April 19, 2018 3:46 PM

Oh wow, the timing is absolutely amazing!! Just in time for Passover/second Passover and here you are passing over in a prophetic acting out. God is beyond finding out! His ways are so accurate and take into account the smallest details! Please do report back on the trip, John Edward, and make sure your sell orders are in place! May the glory of the Lord be your rear guard.

April 25, 2018 8:50 PM

Hey Christina and James (and Colton if you’re reading this), we made it down in 12+ hours today of driving…we stopped before going over the bridge to pray. I always thought there were 2 humps, I was wrong. There is only one, and it is exactly at the 7km mark heading from the mainland onto Prince Edward Island. Love that number 7!! What I originally thought was a ‘second hump’ was simply the raise of the roadway to a proper elevation over the full 12+ km stretch of the bridge over the waters. The one hump that is there allows the ships to pass underneath it.

My in-laws summer cottage is on the Island, their roots and my roots go way back on this Island. From their waterfront cottage, we have a beautiful view of the bridge off in the distance.

I was thinking of the numbers as we were driving down today. We are down on the Island for 5 full days, and on the Island for 7 days all together counting the arriving and departure.

The number 5 symbolizes God’s grace, goodness and favor toward humans and is mentioned 318 times in Scripture

Seven is the number of completeness and perfection (both physical and spiritual) and is used 735 times

And Colton has been asking about the weather, as per my original dream. There is no snow back home and none here on the Island 🙂
Finally! While I’m here I’ll be praying forth for the Lord’s will be done! Amen!

April 26, 2018 1:51 AM

Oh yay, I was hoping for an update! Sounded like your trip there was plain sailing!

April 26, 2018 7:42 PM
Hey Christine and James, PEI update… 1. A couple of hours ago during the afternoon, my wife and I were having our tea by the front windows of the cottage looking at the water…I had put some bread out on the front deck for the birds. Shortly after that we had a fox come up on the deck and eat the bread…My wife asked me what a fox would mean Biblically? Within a few minutes after that we had an American bald eagle fly past the front windows of the cottage, about 30 feet off the ground and 30 feet away from the front of our windows…It was a beautiful sight!! The fox had already left as we moved it along…The eagle was flying in the direction towards the Confederation bridge. I’ve never seen any of this on the island before….lot’s of symbolism 🙂 2. Last night my wife had a dream…that involved a date. Interested in your opinion. Condensed version of the dream involved a date of the ‘4th of May’ that was written down and that it was ‘too late’ for her friend to get into the cryptos (no specific crypto coin mentioned) because her friend had already died. EOD. In real life a week ago today we just attended the funeral of one of my wife’s best friends who was the one mentioned in the dream (no need for names). This lady was a 55 year old committed Christian woman of God. My wife really doesn’t know much about the ‘crypto world’. She knows that I’m actively involved because I feel the Lords using me with this endeavour…She’s now interested for that date to come take place, to see what happens, if anything…no further info. Bless you both!!
April 26, 2018 8:17 PM

Thanks for the update John. Glad to hear about the bald eagle flying by your cottage. Sounds like a confirmation of the prophetic anointing there with you.

The May 4 date is interesting because it’s during the week of the second chance Passover (Numbers 9:6-12). I am watching that week because God has a long history of delivering His people during that week. It begins April 29, coinciding with the timing identified by many other clues regarding Reddcoin’s rise to $5.00, but so far your wife’s dream is the first one directly connecting crypto currency trading with a specific date. Regardless of the timing, I believe God is using Reddcoin to deliver His people soon.

April 27, 2018 3:41 PM

Too funny, in a God way…The Eagle just flew by us again (second time)…30 feet away and at a height of around 30 feet, same direction. We were inside watching again through the windows. Thank you Lord.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
April 26, 2018 7:52 PM

John, this came to mind when you talked of the Fox and the eagle.

“The Eagle and the Fox! A Prophetic Dream”

Nathan Leal January 20, 2012

April 27, 2018 6:00 AM

Good article Matt NZ, I was able to retire a few years ago with a pension. I’m a bit of a prepper too so always have in back of my mind there will be a day when that money doesn’t get deposited into the account….but this eagle was strong and beautiful.

Because of Christine B’s dream involving the PEI Confederation bridge and the wealth transfer, I’m now thinking along the lines that the fox on the deck had taken what didn’t belong to him. (our past story?) Then shortly after that, the eagle actually flies past us towards the ‘wealth transfer’ bridge 🙂 Representing whats about to take place with our futures?

As I type this out, I’m looking out 3 large windows at the front of our cabin….the bridge is off in the distance, but I can see the start of it and the end of it (12+ kms long).

Lord Jesus bless your people!!

April 27, 2018 8:02 AM

Amen John. The Lord hates robbery (Isaiah 61) and will give us our recompense faithfully and in truth. We will receive double what we have forfeited and everlasting joy will be ours! What a privilege you have of gazing out at that Confederation bridge all weekend and making your decrees. The large eagle flying in that direction speaks to me of the two large wings of the eagle given tot he woman to carry her to the place prepared for her, where she is fed and kept safe (Rev 12). I also love the following scripture:
Deu 32:9 For the Lord’s portion is His people; Jacob (Israel) is the lot of His inheritance. Deu 32:10 He found him in a desert land, in the howling void of the wilderness; He kept circling around him, He scanned him [penetratingly], He kept him as the pupil of His eye. Deu 32:11 As an eagle that stirs up her nest, that flutters over her young, He spread abroad His wings and He took them, He bore them on His pinions.Deu 32:12 So the Lord alone led him; there was no foreign god with Him. Deu 32:13 He made Israel ride on the high places of the earth, and he ate the increase of the field; and He made him suck honey out of the rock and oil out of the flinty rock,

April 28, 2018 6:50 PM

James and Christine, Day 3 looking at Christine’s Wealth transfer PEI Confederation bridge. Eagle came by today again-3rd time in 3 days..Lord you too cool.

This morning was heavy fog till about 1pm this afternoon. I went outside and was praying this morning, thinking I can’t see the bridge BUT I know its there….thinking this is whats going on with RDD right now-we know there’s something going on but we just don’t see it yet 🙂
Then it occurred to me, the FOG stood for the ‘Favour Of God’ upon RDD…and He’s got it.

During this PEI (RDD) trip the song that’s been resonating with me is the Elevation song ‘Do it Again (Live)’

Blessings!!

April 29, 2018 1:10 AM

Just after midnight the Lord woke me up and urged me to pray and pull down all that is attempting to come against the purposes of God for the wealth transfer to His people. I was cutting the strings that were controlling RDD. Then I slept again and woke in the morning watch and saw a news page like you get on the cryptocurrency news sites. The second heading said ‘Surprise surprise, Reddcoin exceeds expectations!’

April 30, 2018 5:53 PM

Hey Christine and James, final day 5 on Prince Edward Island…just came back from the sand bars as the tides out. I was looking at your bridge, thinking Lord release those RDD balloons, was thinking about Moses parting the Red Sea, I think someone had mentioned this before with regard to Redd Coin? Then it occurred to me Christine, I was walking on ‘red sand’!! PEI is know for the red sand. If you google “PEI red sand” you’ll see what I mean. Another layer for your PEI RDD wealth transfer bridge 🙂 Too cool eh?

April 29, 2018 2:36 PM

Thanks for sharing that awesome news headline. Surprise has been a consistent theme in many of these RDD revelations.

April 29, 2018 12:08 AM

Amen John. God’s got it.

April 25, 2018 11:56 PM

Thanks for the update John. Sounds like a beautiful place.

April 25, 2018 8:51 PM

Oops, sorry Christine B, I wrote my nieces version of your name!

April 19, 2018 3:48 PM

Perhaps paying the toll is a picture of giving a firstfruits offering to the poor of profits from successful sell orders.

April 19, 2018 9:38 PM

Hi Christine,
Do you know any church or charity organisation in Israel which is under Jesus Christ can receive a bit of btc ?

April 20, 2018 2:03 AM

Hi William,
I have friends who moved to Jerusalem last year to work amongst the local churches. I will ask them what they suggest. It’s always nice to have a recommendation form someone with feet on the ground there. Bless you for wanting to bless Israel.

April 23, 2018 3:13 AM

Hi William, I haven’t forgotten your request. Ia am waiting for a friend in Israel to come back to me.
I had a vision this morning 23rd April, concerning where the finance is going.

April 23, 2018 3:30 AM

Also afterwards, I saw the children of God that had freely poured out all they had collected from Heaven for Kingdom purposes. They were sitting in a line on the edge of a stage and a crown was given to each of them and I asked the Lord what the crowns were about and He said, ”it’s a crown of glory. Look it up!”
Isa 62:3 You also shall be a crown of beauty in the hand of the Lord, and a royal diadem in the hand of your God. Isa 62:4 You no longer shall be called Forsaken; nor shall your land any longer be called Desolate. But you shall be called, My Delight is in Her; and your land, Married. For the Lord delights in you, and your land is married.

April 23, 2018 7:18 AM

If you have connections in Israel, can you try to find out which church or charity organisations under Jesus Christ, which can receive the crypto currency?

April 23, 2018 7:35 AM

sent a message to my friend and waiting for reply.

April 23, 2018 7:02 AM

Thanks.

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
April 20, 2018 5:05 AM

Hi William, when I can I support a couple of Christian ministries in Israel through John McTernans site USA Prophecy http://usaprophecy.com
First one is Blessing IsraeliBelievers http://www.blessingisraelibelievers.com
Second one is B’ead Chaim, an Israeli pro-life organization which helps women who might otherwise feel they have no option but to abort http://www.blessingisraelibelievers.com/israel-pro-life/
Both directly Christian ministries which I believe to be very important!

Sonia
Sonia
April 19, 2018 10:45 PM

Hi William,
I went to Israel in 2015 and I was part of a Christian ministry whose main purpose was to edify the Messianic congreagations (Hebrew Christians) in Israel and to bless the Jewish elderly.

Here is some info about different organizations that you may want to consider :
Kehilanews.com : Their mission is to raise awareness of the different messianic congregations in Israel through a community wide online platform.
http://Www.magdala.org: a catholic organization whose goal is to develop a site at Magdala so it can become a catalyst for worldwide renewal and reconciliation in Israel (Jews and Christians).
Another organization is lifeline (www.lifeline.org.il). They take care of the elderly. This is a Jewish organization that has very good relationships with Christians. You can donate online ( not sure if they take BTC???) but with this organization you can get tax deductible receipts. They have offices in the US, Canada, the UK and in Germany.

February 10, 2018 1:49 AM

this morning I am pondering the fork coming with LTC cash and thinking perhaps the tip of the spear shape on the railway lines signifies the date of forking. Is there any other coin which is having a fork round Feb 18th, because there were 2 trains? Or perhaps the 2 trains represent LTC and LTC cash and I am seeing preview of LTC crash after the wide part of the spear head (where values of both surge) which is why value must be converted to a safer platform before crash happens (me flying off the roller coaster with suitcase on lap) ??? Any thoughts here. This is not a word form the Lord, just trying to piece together puzzle pieces here… Marcio mentioned Feb 22nd for completing crossing of bridge…

February 11, 2018 11:00 PM

Now here is a conundrum. If bitcoin reaches a peak, like 11.6k, around Feb. 18, people with LTC off of exchanges (to get free Litecoin Cash) will have to wait for the fork to occur on that day, then rush back to the exchanges and sell the LTC to dollars if they expect a dip or crash. That rush from wallets to exchanges to dollars could actually cause the crash.

If we leave the LTC off of exchanges on Feb. 18 and the next day, thinking that the exchanges will shut down, and not return them to the exchanges, then we have almost no chance to cash out at good prices for the bitcoin 2k crash buy-in.

February 11, 2018 10:07 PM

Charlie Lee, the creator of LTC has tweeted the following…

PSA: The Litecoin team and I are not forking Litecoin. Any forks that you hear about is a scam trying to confuse you to think it’s related to Litecoin. Don’t fall for it and definitely don’t enter your private keys or seed into their website or client. Be careful out

Unless I am following a fake Charlie Lee Twitter account I am thinking there is no fork of LTC. Anyone else have thoughts on this?

February 11, 2018 10:37 PM

W. Bob, Litecoin is not forking. Litecoin Cash is forking from the Litecoin blockchain like Bitcoin Cash forked from the Bitcoin blockchain. Charlie Lee doesn’t like it either, but Bitcoin Cash is doing very well.

REALIST NEWS – How to Get your LiteCoin Cash from the Fork – Step By Step Tutorial

February 11, 2018 11:18 PM

Thanks for this… will we still maintain our current holding of LTC and have the additional 10x LCC after this fork?

February 11, 2018 11:39 PM

Yes, after the fork, you move your LTC out of the Litecoin wallet you created to another LTC address. Then in March, look up the instructions of how to download your free 10 times Litecoin Cash into the EMPTY Litecoin wallet.

February 12, 2018 9:52 AM

Thanks Marcia I really do appreciate all the help and advice. Blessings…

February 12, 2018 9:53 AM

Marcio. Sorry – autocorrect gets me all the time.

February 11, 2018 9:54 PM

Christine, yes, I would also speculate that the Litecoin Cash fork on Feb. 18 could cause a crash down to Feb. 22.

Sonia
Sonia
February 12, 2018 6:46 AM

Marcio, moving LTC around will not cause a crash as it does not change the market cap …there is only a change of LTC location in the process as the fork does not require to sell any LTC.
Shalom.

February 12, 2018 12:50 PM

Sonia, this is just speculation on my part. A rise in the market cap could be due to a large influx of dollars to buy LTC before the fork. Moving LTC off of exchange has no effect, but when the LTC come back to exchanges to sell it at a high price post fork, that could cause a crash.

February 12, 2018 6:53 AM

I have LTC that I purchased on a exchange. Do I not have to sell them in order to take off the exchange and put them into a wallet? Is it possible to put them in a wallet without selling them? I am very much a newbie.

Highlander
Highlander
February 12, 2018 10:16 AM

WB, you can withdraw your Litecoin from the exchange, by pasting your public wallet address into the “send to” blank on the withdrawal dialog box. If you sell the Litecoin first, its like spending it. Then – the only thing you have to put in your wallet, is whatever you traded it for, i.e. btc. hope that helps…

Highlander
Highlander
February 12, 2018 10:23 AM

WB, – also make sure you send it to a Litecoin wallet.

February 12, 2018 9:42 AM

You don’t have to sell them. You withdraw them from the exchange into a wallet. Do you have one? If not, download Exodus wallet as it is very easy to use. Then you click on wallet after opening it, and there is a 0 balance. click the ‘receive’ button and it give you a long list of letters. Copy it and then go onto your exchange and go to where your balances are listed. You should have a withdraw or send option next to LTC. It depends which exchange you are on as to how it works (on some exchanges the ‘withdraw or send’ option is at the top of your home page). Then you paste the address you copied from Exodus into the address space and put how much you are sending. Usually they will send you an email in which you have to confirm you are withdrawing. Once you click that the process begins of transferring your LTC to your exodus wallet.

February 12, 2018 9:51 AM

Thanks Christine I really do appreciate the help… blessings

February 11, 2018 7:57 PM

Christine, it is just interesting that you mentioned “They finally passed through the Toll house and crossed the bridge on 22nd Feb. This family made a prophetic journey…” If I were to take your dream of the Confederation Bridge as prophetic, shape and destination, then it seems that on the day of the dream, Feb. 7, we were already slowly going up from the Feb. 6 market dip, the start of the bridge. We were heading for the first hump of the bridge. Then there is another dip in the market, between the two humps. The second hump could be bitcoin at 11 to 12K. Then we go back down and finish the crossing like your prophetic friends on Feb. 22 when passing the Toll House, which you associated with $5000. I am still not ready to explain what I think are possible meanings of three dates: 22, 7, 12.

February 12, 2018 2:36 AM

Thanks Marcio. That is interesting. Did I say the toll house was associated with $5000? I think it may have been someone else. I seldom get figures. For me the toll house is associated with freely entering the territory belonging to the Man of Wealth, our Bridegroom.

February 12, 2018 12:32 PM

Christine, you wrote above, “I want to add a correction…
My friend told me that the real Toll Building is a bue-ish green. The Lord indicated to me that the color I saw was significant and spoke of ‘the green stuff’, ie. money and I began to search for that specific color on dollar bills. In my dream, the building was the same light green as the $5000 bill seal with President James Madison on it.”

There’s nothing to see here, folks. 🙂 🙂 🙂

February 11, 2018 9:26 PM

This is a nice technical analysis of a similar train of thought as that of Z3 by Real-Crypto:

Jemba
Jemba
February 9, 2018 2:39 PM

Thanks for sharing Christine. Amazing word. I’m reminded of Corinthians 12:12-27 where it talks about the different parts of the body, their uniqueness but their overall value within the entire system. It’s a thing of beauty to see God bring together dreamers, dream interpreters, seers, technical chartists, those with wisdom from above, etc. Surely, the Lord has done this!

JohnMc
JohnMc
February 9, 2018 9:51 AM

Thanks Christine, I’ve been following Z3 for years now and lately been blessed by following the Z3er’s insights into the crypto world….God is so cool!!
I just wanted to share with you I cross that bridge several times a year when I head down to my families (In-laws) summer home….PEI is a beautiful island the bridge is 12.9 kms (8 miles) long, with 2 large ‘humps’. 🙂

February 10, 2018 1:50 AM

1+2+9=12 Governmental authority after navigating two humps in the transitional journey!!

February 9, 2018 10:08 AM

oh very interesting. Humps like waves 🙂

February 9, 2018 8:49 PM

Here is the image of two humps on the Confederation Bridge:

So your friends passed the Toll House, representing $5000, on Feb. 22.
We’ll see what happens to bitcoin on 2/22 then. 🙂

February 10, 2018 1:52 AM

those black negative shapes between the pillars look like shark fins. This is the water we are passing over, a shark infested sea, but the Lord has built a strong bridge by our confederation to safely cross over and enter the land of the wealthy Royal Protector!! Praise God!

February 10, 2018 1:37 AM

$2.22 is also the price I was given to sell RDD at.

Maria Conwell
February 10, 2018 11:13 AM

Christine the lord gave me a word on red coin too. he told me to sell at 5$ – He also said this would be soon as in 3 months from when I received that word. I was thinking by March but reading your post I am agreeing with Jim’s interpretation. So perhaps 2/22 is not the amount but the date! Super cool 😎. I also saw BTC 29000 and BTC 5000. The lord told me to exit/short BTC (not to late!) at 10100. I believe that it will go down after 10100 to 5 k and then raise up again to 29k prior to a low of 1 k. In September the Lord told me BTC would be worthless and most of the altcoins but to buy LTC. I am interested in your LTC interpretation. I believe LTC will go down to about 87$ with the next low in BTC and that would be a good buy/entry point. Trx is also a good buy so don’t miss out . The lord told me it is going to .14, then 1.22 short term probably in late March and then 20$ long term (2020) I also have felt in my spirit that 2/14 would bring some blessings financial from the Lord. Peace, Maria

April 19, 2018 10:54 PM

Hi Maria, I was just going over Christine’s post because I’m going to PEI next week and will be crossing the Confederation Bridge 🙂 And then I came across your comments above. The posted date is 10 Feb, but what specific date did you get the word regarding the 3 months time frame? I’m curious how it pertains to our current date…Thanks.

April 20, 2018 12:42 AM

That’s really cool about your trip to PEI next week John. It sounds like the fulfillment of a prophetic sign.

Corey
Corey
February 11, 2018 9:31 AM

Maria, if most of the cryptocurrencies, including BTC, will be worthless, how do you know that Tron (TRX) will survive until 2020? Did he mention that cryptocurrencies, including Tron, will still be around in 2020?
Also, besides Litecoin, what other cryptocurrencies will go up in value after September 2018? Thank you.

February 10, 2018 4:12 PM

Thanks for sharing those insights Maria. I’m paying extra close attention to everything you share and thankful for it. I heard LTC at $88 so your $87 confirms that.

Maria Conwell
February 10, 2018 9:57 PM
Thank you James glad for your confirmation as well. PS just an FYI, the lord told me he would be sending out the demons from our land for a season and a half. Literally pushing the demons to the edges of the land and then just as when He sent the demons into a herd of swine and they dived off a cliff, He will be sending them into the sea. And I saw all of these black shapes dive into the sea from the corners of the country that border the waters. Also, this will be a time of goodness in our land and blessing for our country during this season so that the good that He wants to accomplish in our land due to the prayers of the saints will occur. Continue to pray for our president and country so that the maximum goodness can occur, end of the demons of abortion, euthanasia, poverty, racial struggle and discord, abuse, pedophilia, pornography, murder, divorce and more. Finally, the warning was that those persons who have the option of traveling by land or air should do that and do not travel by sea if or water if possible. The Lord said that the seas will not behave naturally and the world will witness very strange behavior in the oceans. The world will try to explain this all away with science and other logical means but the Lord has stated that this is from demons in the waters. As in all things this was not fearful to me just a warning from the lord and also to be careful with travel, choose other options than by water if possible. Pray for the navy and cruise liners and fishermen and other people who make their living off of the sea as well.… Read more »
Brandon
February 11, 2018 10:39 AM

Amen, Maria. This time of goodness and blessing in the U.S. have been confirmed by Hank Kunneman, Johnny Enlow, Mark Taylor, and many others. Those that bless Israel will be blessed. Now, is not the time of wrath , but, rather, it is the time of King Yeshua’s great endtime harvest. It is the fulfillment of grace.

February 11, 2018 12:10 AM

Demons going into the sea is interesting to me, because when I know a demon is threatening me, in Jesus’ name, I send it to the bottom of the ocean. It it physically attacks be, like in a dream or while in bed, I send it to the abyss.

February 11, 2018 12:07 AM

Maria, what is your blog website?

Marnie
Marnie
February 11, 2018 3:35 AM

Hi Marcio, it’s https://www.onesmallflame.com/ I found it by clicking on her name. Blessings

February 10, 2018 11:35 PM

Wow, what an awesome word for the future of our nation. Any insights into how long is a season and a half?

Maria Conwell
February 11, 2018 9:24 AM

I asked the lord that question because I am quite literal and thought that it must mean spring and half of summer or the like. However, the Lord said a season is 7 years, so a season and a half is about 10 1/2 years of grace. I think this has to do with President Trump as well because if he can remain in office, then the devils of government who would sell our country’s soul to Satan would be kept out during this time and prevented from poisoning the country with evil legislation and decisions. I am wondering if Jarod his son in law will come in next as President since he would be a King Solomon type after a king David type. That would be 12 years total and we have just completed 1 year+. This would be an equivalent time period of peace. We know that if our country supports Israel and our Lords Land and chosen people then He will keep His hand of blessing and protection on our country. Peace,
Maria

February 11, 2018 12:15 PM

Thanks for clarifying. Seven years sounds right to me as God has shown me that in my personal life. My Christian life has been broken into 14 year segments to the exact day, which is double sevens, double completion. We go through our lives unaware of the precision with which God is orchestrating things. Unless He reveals it, we can’t see it, but His timing is perfect to the smallest detail.

February 10, 2018 3:39 PM

Also, your $87 target for LTC when BTC is $5000 sounds about right to me because LTC is currently 1/55.5 of BTC.

February 10, 2018 2:47 PM

Maria, thanks for your update. A $5 sell point for RDD makes more sense to me because it is more closely comparable to ETN reaching $62.

Maria Conwell
February 10, 2018 10:11 PM

Wow I had no idea the price target for ETN was 62$! 🙏 thank you Jesus. Thank you for your confirmation! And please excuse some of my typos above☺️ Christine the sell point for you may still be 2.22$ since it is important to be obedient to the Lord so you don’t miss the blessing He is intending with that! Who knows He may want you to buy more red coin on a pull back or put it elsewhere; but He always has a better plan than what we can even imagine! Peace and prayers
Sister in the Lord.

February 11, 2018 12:38 AM

Demons in the water could be represented by the black ‘shark fins’ in the photo Mario posted of the humps in the Confederation bridge.

February 10, 2018 12:39 PM

Could be 2/22. I my have assumed it was dollars.I must check the small detail if what I heard

February 12, 2018 4:00 AM
I am posting this here because we are discussing RDD, Maria, and today, 12th Feb, I received a dream about RDD. I was instructed in a dream by someone I could not see concerning selling RDD when it reaches the target price during the big upswing. This person said there is an issue with the RDD core wallet not always being synchronized to the blockchain if it has not been recently opened. So I was told that we are to open the wallet daily just to let it synchronize, so that it is up to date when the sell date suddenly comes. Otherwise people will lose out on the high price, just waiting for their wallets to catch up however many days they are behind. Also I saw the wallet lying open. It looked like a round bowl with the RDD in it. Then it changed into a nest with 3 pastel colored eggs in it,pale pink, pale blue and pale yellow. It made me think of Easter eggs. I am not sure if the Lord is saying that the price of RDD will reach its target round Easter Sunday, April 1st this year. (Not sure why the Lord would start using pagan Easter as a reference, unless this is connected to the plundering of the wicked). The 17 Nisan when Jesus was resurrected starts at 6pm on April 1st and the Lord has been speaking much to me about His resurrection power being involved in the gigantic rise of the coins we have been instructed to buy. (I will share more about that in a separate article I am preparing.) April 1st or Nisan 16th is the anniversary of some very significant events in Biblical history: Sodom Overturned (1714 BCE) Manna Ends (1273 BCE) -After bringing the “Omer” offering… Read more »
February 12, 2018 12:43 PM

Christine, that’s great RDD advice. The RDD wallet lying open is what was recommended to mine for free RDD tokens as it needs to stay open for Proof Of Stake.

Cornelius Kuipers
Cornelius Kuipers
February 12, 2018 10:12 AM

Esther was made Queen Of Persia around 479BC according to Wikipedia. Certainly not 357BC

February 12, 2018 9:48 AM

Thanks for sharing this Christine. I am so thankful for your insights. I agree with you about the Passover timing. I believe God is doing some amazing things around that time.

JohnMc
JohnMc
February 9, 2018 3:50 PM

Also, realized the distance, 8 miles long. Eight can signify …..”The Bible numerology code number 8. The number eight in the Bible signifies Resurrection and Regeneration. It is the number of a new beginning”?

February 9, 2018 8:13 AM

Not sure if this is important or not… you only pay the toll on confederation bridge one way. You pay only when you leave Prince Edward Island towards the mainland. There is no charge to cross the bridge from the mainland.

February 9, 2018 9:59 AM

Yes, I think that is very important. WE can therefore freely enter the land of the Prince who is a wealthy Protector!

February 9, 2018 10:59 AM

I absolutely agree with you… however if you are walking across the confederation Bridge and you come to a toll booth it tells me the direction the person in the dream is walking. In reality the person is heading towards the mainland and not towards Prince Edward Island. This makes me wonder if this dream from the Lord is meant as a test or warning to check our motives. The “40” makes me wonder about the test. Jesus in the wilderness 40 days, the Israelites 40 years in desert, etc. Moving back for a better view is back towards Prince Edward Island which is towards our King… is the the Lord warning us that maybe we are getting ahead of Him and need to step back.

Just my thoughts at the moment….

February 9, 2018 11:11 AM

Hi Bob. No, I know I was walking towards PEI because in the dream I knew the building was the one my friends slept in for two nights and I checked with them and they said it is the Toll house. You don’t pay to enter but you pay to leave PEI.

February 9, 2018 11:20 AM

After I posted my last comment it dawned on me you were walking as opposed to driving which changes all my thoughts… driving you approach the toll booth from one direction only. Walking you can obviously approach it either way. Blessings 😀

February 9, 2018 3:14 PM

Christine and Z3ers, by which date should we have our cryptos off exchanges? For one thing, having LTC on a wallet off of an exchange before Feb 18 will give us 10 times that number as free Litecoin Cash. Maybe this is another reason to have Litecoin. Feb 14 is the expiration date of Bitcoin futures contracts and could be a crypto market low then. Your friends crossed the bridge on Feb. 22 and that has meaning. We need to pray.

February 9, 2018 3:40 PM

agreed. prayer is needed. Presumption will end in disaster. The Lord must confirm in the mouth of 2 or 3 witnesses.

February 10, 2018 10:11 PM

Or Feb 14 maybe the date for BTC 11k-12k.

February 10, 2018 10:18 PM

I am mainly going with the waves , not to concern much about the LTC fork. Sell LTC when BTC get to 11300, 11600, then park into cash , waiting for BTC get to 5k, then convert the cash into ETN RDD LTC.

February 10, 2018 10:20 PM

Feb 22 can be the date for BTC drop to 5k.

Stirred-not-Shaken
Stirred-not-Shaken
February 9, 2018 8:19 AM

Christine, excellent clarification. Protecting wealth in a downturn is a major part of this message. I had left some funds on USDT and moved it into safer cash yesterday. SNS

Christopher Harris
February 9, 2018 8:04 AM

Thank you very much Christine! This is important information the Lord is revealing through you! Praise Him and thank you for your diligence in Him! May God bless you!

Jim Reeve
Jim Reeve
February 7, 2018 9:06 AM

CB. Consider that the Canadian Border is the resistance line on a chart. Mexican and Canadian borders are used in my market dreams like that very frequently. If so, you are seeing action near the upper resistance, which may be the $12K area (or even the BTC top of $19K, since you don’t ever get there). So, movement toward that border is going north in the market and movement away is moving back south, which seems interpretable to me as you write it up. It is possible the step back to get a better view is a near term retrace back down to 6K, which is a good entry location for the trip back toward the border, hence the best view. Just some quick thoughts—busy today, didn’t have time to really pray on this like I should—but just what hit me sort of fast. JR

February 8, 2018 2:01 AM

Thanks for sharing those insights JR. Your interpretation confirms what I’m expecting to see, a move up followed by a crash.

February 9, 2018 7:42 AM

Hi Jim. please see my correction regarding the border I saw (posted on Feb 9th). The bridge was Confederation bridge and building was on Prince Edward Island.

February 9, 2018 7:52 AM

Not sure this changes the interpretation of your dream or not. Confederation Bridge is not on the the USA/Canada border. It is however a link from the mainland of Canada to Prince Edward Island which is Canada’s smallest province or territory. So it is a provincial border.

February 7, 2018 9:52 AM

Thanks JIm. Yes, that makes sense. I have written to my friend to ask abut that particular border post experience. I vaguely remember it was an unpleasant one for them but would like more detail. The actual building is not light green. So the color is probably significant in some way.

EarsToHear
EarsToHear
February 7, 2018 7:44 PM

Hello everyone, I had a dream several months ago. I don’t know if it is a market related dream, or if it pertains to something else. I thought I would post it, because I don’t understand the dream.
There’s a large body of deep, eerie, green looking water. This body of water was huge. There was some kind of brick building to my right side. I was standing on what looked like a concrete surface facing this large body of water, it actually looked like a really huge swimming pool to me. Suddenly, there were a few people who I didn’t know show up, and they wanted me to swim in this water. I said, there’s no way I’m getting in that water, it looked really deep, green and very dangerous looking. The next thing I know, I’m inside a wooden boat like structure, that looked more like a wooden crate, that’s floating in this scary pool of water. The people who showed up earlier, start pulling me with a rope attached to the crate. They are swimming while pulling me all the way to the other side of this water. They then pull me all the way back to where we started. I never got wet while in the wooden crate. I get out of the crate, and say, “how long have we been doing this”, then I noticed I had a small notebook in my hands. I open the notebook, and see the date, May 25th written down, but it didn’t have the year written down. EOD. This is the first time I have ever had a dream with a date in it. I have no clue what this dream means. If The Lord shows anyone an interpretation, feel free to let me know. God bless.

February 7, 2018 8:28 PM

EarsToHear, just my opinion, but it looks like the pool of water is the crypto market in which you are assisted by others to get through safely, and May 25 is the day you finally get out of it successfully. This is just a guess.

EarsToHear
EarsToHear
February 7, 2018 8:37 PM

Marcio, this dream has puzzled me for some time. I have always thought it might be market related, just wasn’t sure. Thanks. God bless.

February 10, 2018 10:35 PM

May 25th maybe the top day for BTC ( 30k ? 60k ? )

EarsToHear
EarsToHear
February 11, 2018 2:55 AM

Hi William, maybe you and Marcio are correct, I’ve never seen a date in any of the dreams The Lord has given me, so I do believe it is very significant. Also, I was only given May 25th, it didn’t show the year, so praying for revelation on that. God bless.

February 11, 2018 5:25 AM

Thank you for pointing out May 25th does not have a year attached to it.

Andrew
Andrew
February 8, 2018 1:43 AM

My wife got some message in dreams like 3months 24 days in February First week I don’t know which date properly it’s matching may 25 nearly so I mentioning it hear. But she does not remember anything other than this..
Praise to the Lord and Savior Jesus Christ Amen.
Shalom.

Stirred-not-Shaken
Stirred-not-Shaken
February 8, 2018 7:16 AM

Ears. Wood often shows up as equities. Being in a boat is a short position. In your dream others get wet, but not you. SNS

Story Park
Story Park
February 7, 2018 10:31 AM
Good morning Z3 and fellow believers. I prayed last night before i went to bed for the Lord to give me a dream regarding crypto currencies and this is the dream i received on 2/7/18 early morning. I am in my vehicle pulled over on what looked like St.Bernard Hwy, a 2 lane highway with a speed limit of 45 mph. I was talking to a close spiritual friend about a few businesses he was buying, one being a mechanic shop, which I thought was odd in my dream because that is not his profession. As I’m looking up the highway I notice a BIG18 wheeler like vehicle in the wrong lane about 50 yards in front of me. Immediately after noticing that I saw it collide with a smaller vehicle. I thought on impact it was going to be a MAJOR head on crash but somehow the smaller vehicle just stuck to the front of the 18 wheeler and it began being pushed backwards. Other vehicles driving on the road now began to swerve out of the way trying to avoid a crash themselves. I remember stepping out my door wondering if I was going to get hit by these swerving vehicles but I was left unharmed. I looked down the road at the 18 wheeler that was previously going the wrong way and it looked like it was connected to another 18 wheeler front or horse trailer or something that was facing in my direction, like it could go either way. It then began to pull slowly into an empty lot on the left side of the road because it needed room to pull over or possibly turn around. I remember looking and listening for police to arrive so i could be a witness of what i saw.… Read more »
Story Park
Story Park
February 7, 2018 11:12 AM

My personal interpretations of the dream are these.
The speed limit was 45mph which could represent Bitcoin dropping to $4500.
It wasn’t a major crash but instead just went backwards until slowly stopping and then turning.
The other swerving vehicles were investers trying not to be part of a crash.
My favorite part- I was protected and unharmed by this event even though I was so close to the action. Psalm 91

February 7, 2018 3:48 PM

Story Park, Bitcoin heading to $4500 is what I understood as well and the other car or cars are altcoins moving down in the same direction.

February 7, 2018 3:51 PM

A reversal of bitcoin back down to only $6000 as a bottom does not seem enough since it already went down to around $5900 in this overall downward movement.

Christopher Harris
February 7, 2018 10:07 PM

Last night I woke up randomly and checked my phone it was exactly 4:44 am. Could be 4,440BTC. I was praying and about the cryptos and asked the Lord to reveal through us about the next movement so we can be prepared and I was thinking of where the bottom is since I previously saw 4850 or so, then that happened. Interesting. Christopher.

EarsToHear
EarsToHear
February 11, 2018 3:13 AM

Christopher, I’ve been seeing these triple digit numbers for some time now. I prayed and asked what they mean, I was lead to this YouTube video. I also think this video by Dr. Patricia Green was posted on Z3 many months back. It explains what these prophetic numbers mean. Many of God’s people are seeing these prophetic numbers these days. Here it is:
God bless.

February 9, 2018 7:43 AM

444 for me speaks of fullness of time

February 7, 2018 10:24 PM

Thanks Christopher. I’ll be happy with a bottom below $5 k, but not $2 k yet.

Christopher Harris
February 7, 2018 10:35 PM

I believe 2k is coming after 30k, unless we hit 2k twice but I don’t think so. I believe it’s up to 11.6-12k then turn and dip to $4,500 approx then when third wave starts we moving to 30k then major crash to 2k then continuing to 60k. I believe this is what the Lord revealed to me. I pray the Lord will guide us through these movements. God bless. Christopher

Phil -sydney
Phil -sydney
February 8, 2018 12:48 AM

Thanks Christopher ,
We really appreciate you on z3news.
Best wishes and God’s protection, phil

February 8, 2018 10:55 AM

In a dream yesterday, I saw a sequence of moves that confirmed the sequence you’re expecting. I saw the BTC Relative Strength Index (RSI) drop all the way to the bottom, then back up to the top, then straight down to the bottom. I wasn’t shown any dates, but I’m watching to see the first move fulfilled to begin the sequence.

The moves did not show prices, so I can only speculate about that. If it begins now, BTC might drop to around $7,000 plus or minus a few hundred. Then the return move back up might get to the $11,000 range. Then the final move could be the drop back down to $4850. I took it as a confirmation of what you saw and instructions to exit the market at that top.

James QLD
James QLD
February 8, 2018 12:07 AM

i’d be waking up at 4.30 am tomorrow again, just in case… doesn’t hurt to be careful.

Christopher Harris
February 9, 2018 7:49 AM

Thanks Christine, any ideas about fullness of time? I haven’t seen 4:44 much before, I saw it again today at pm. The very next night after I saw it (this morning) I woke up at 4:29 randomly. Then I stayed awake until about 5:15 encase something strange was going to happen and when I went to bed I received a spiritual test. I went through a number of scenarios and was scored according to how well I did. I had more control over myself than normal dreams and it was testing a lot of things, like love, gentleness, covetousness, violence, anger, gluttony, other temptations as I went through these scenarios in the dream. It felt like I scored the best I ever have (maybe I did it before), though still lot to improve on, praise the Lord!

February 10, 2018 11:03 PM

Only until yesterday, concerning all sorts of voices going through my mind, I come to the clear term that I CAN NOT USE OTHER VOICE TO REPLACE THE VOICE OF MY LORD JESUS CHRIST. I hope this statement can help others. I classify all the feelings, all the thoughts especially the negative thoughts as other voice. So each time when any negative feelings negative thoughts strike me, I would speak out ” I can not use other voice to replace the voice of Jesus Christ. “.

February 9, 2018 10:07 AM

It speaks of different time lines converging, everything having been put in place for the planned manifestation to happen.I think it is the moment when everything gets fulfilled for the completion.

Eph 1:10  That in the dispensation of the fulness of times he might gather together in one all things in Christ, both which are in heaven, and which are on earth; even in him: Eph 1:11  In whom also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestinated according to the purpose of him who worketh all things after the counsel of his own will: Eph 1:12  That we should be to the praise of his glory, who first trusted in Christ.

Corri
Corri
February 10, 2018 3:17 PM

I have never posted but would like to share that seeing these triple digits has been happening to my mom and I too.Thank you so much for sharing this! I have been following Z3 for about a year now and what an amazing blessing it has been for our family. I didn’t even realize Z3 had a section about cryptos until I found it in November when praying for direction on how to begin! I was so excited and the timing was perfect. My mom and I have been seeing 444 along with other triple digits over and over again since starting on this journey in cryptos. It is such a blessing to see other Christians are seeing this too. Often he wakes me up in the night with these times. He also gives me 911 and 666 as a warning or a sign to stop, wait, or redirect. It is something we have been holding to our hearts because not everyone understands. We have shared with many of our family members and friends, but most think it sounds crazy. We have God’s perfect peace in our hearts though, and its encouraging to hear that we are not alone!!! God bless you all. Your sister in Christ.

Heather C-littledove
Heather C-littledove
February 9, 2018 11:32 AM

wow !!! just wow!! that makes so much sense to me as I am one of the ones that sees the triple digits all the time and wherever i go and I am in continual amazement at the timing and how intricate and detailed the timing and specific it is for me alone -I know that my Heavenly Father has put these encounters in my book and written them just for me and I am so very delighted at it -and I think I can feel His delight at my delight!!!! I am like a little kid clapping my hands and swirling in circles – REJOICING !! Thank you Christine for all the wisdom shared here

ChristineB
ChristineB
February 9, 2018 10:26 AM

Thanks Christine for that information…just saw ETH on Coinmarketcap at +4.44% for a minute or so (a few mins. ago)
Blessings

P.S. I also saw BTC at $6,000 last night when I checked on Coinmarketcap and then I refreshed my computer and it showed BTC $8,022…was a bit startled to see it at that lower amount.

February 8, 2018 2:37 AM

Thanks for sharing that Story Park. Christopher Harris saw BTC at $4850, so it seems possible it could drop just a little lower to $4500.

Paul 3
Paul 3
February 7, 2018 8:43 AM

I had a dream this past night, I can faintly remember it, but this is what I can remember, there were something like 3 white block and on them were the Electronuem prices, a flash happend and the blocks rested to blank and then reseted to a fraction of the prices of ETN that was before the flash. On 02/01/18 I also had a dream were that there was going to be an big ratio between Electronuem prices at one point compared to previous point and that there will be a chance for me to acquire more Electronuem.

Both of these dreams I can remember faintly and what they represented.

February 8, 2018 3:59 PM

“I also had a dream were that there was going to be an big ratio between Electronuem prices at one point compared to previous point…” Paul 3, your dream gives me more hope that ETN will blow past 60 cents on its way to 60 bucks. God bless.

February 8, 2018 1:56 AM

Thanks for sharing this dream Paul 3. It confirms the coming crash in the crypto market as seen by others and shows that will be a good entry point for buying ETN.

Phanuel
Phanuel
February 8, 2018 6:22 AM

IMPORTANT DATE (Equities/Cryptos) (please read)

I previously shared a while ago that I was watching March 13, 2018 closely. Why?
1. The Lord gave this date as March 13, 2018 (highly unusual)
2. I noticed it was exactly the five year anniversary of the papacy of Pope Francis (false prophet) to the day (March 13, 2013)

Today I had a very compelling dream:
I was doing a test with others. I believe a multiple choice test (equities/cryptos). I took a break to use the restroom. I rushed back because I thought I had only 5 minutes to complete the test. The proctor, Iris (for eyes/seeing), said “you have more time”. I looked at the clock and it was 3:27. That means I had 33 minutes to complete the exam. I felt at peace. EOD

In my experience, minutes translates to days, so 33 minutes is equal to 33 days. Would you believe that March 13, 2018 is exactly 33 days from today (Feb 8). I think the Lord is communicating we still have more time to the stock market (and/or cryptos) crash. So Perhaps, both markets climb higher again before crashing again. Please seek the Lord for confirmation.

shalom

Maria Conwell
February 10, 2018 11:47 AM

Interesting March 13 th also typically the “Ides of March”. A date in the Roman calendar for collecting on debts, as well as other meanings.
In 44 BC Julius Caesar was assisted. Keep our president and country in prayer as he needs the community of believers to shield him from harm.
God works in community. Pax,
Maria

Phanuel
Phanuel
February 8, 2018 7:07 AM

And I went back to review the 7500 resistant break vision … I saw it drop and then the 6000s formed a base. So I think the Lord is communicating the bottom is in for now and we go higher till March 13.

Shalom

Joel
February 7, 2018 11:39 AM

Dear ETN Holders:
If you have the ETN app on your cell, check to see if you can start mining. When I first downloaded the app in December and the miner would not work, but now my cell is actively mining after I hit the “Start Mining” button.

One person on youtube who found out he could mine while not being a part of the beta test group said he has accrued about 24 ETN a day and has not noticed any difference in his cell phone’s performance.

Shalom

February 8, 2018 3:24 AM

mine just says ‘miner currently offline’

February 10, 2018 1:39 AM

Re Binance issues, try us.binance.com or kr.binance.com without the www
and if you are withdrawing, when you click the link for the confirmation email, you have to delete the www. out of the link address. Just worked for me. LTC safely in wallet 🙂

MOSES
MOSES
February 8, 2018 2:28 AM
This crash revelation was posted by David Sr. on the other investing revelation forum that many of you read from time to time. I felt it was appropriate to share on this Z3 News thread. Vision: Cryptocurrency in 2018??? Date Revealed: 5:00am, Jan 01, 2018 Hey guys. Wanted to submit something to the group. Each year for the last 20 years, the Holy Spirit has shown me things in the early morning hours of November 1st and January 1st. These things are sometimes simple and personal. Other times corporate and global. It’s usually involves seeing something in the spirit, but not always knowing the interpretation or meaning until some time later. This year, early morning on January first the Lord spoke several things about prayer being important in different dynamics, but then I had a vision of a line graph, like you see when viewing a particular stock over the course of time. I had the sense that it was of an entire market, but whether that was the stock market or crypto currency market I was not sure. As we’ve headed into this year and I’ve had some time to process the vision I’d like to share what I think God might be saying. I think that what I saw references the Cryptocurrency market as a whole and I believe it might reflect what the market might do as a whole for the next year. If those suppositions are true then the following is what I saw. The market started at the top of the chart as though it had just reached new heights never seen before. In January/February/March it plummeted to the very bottom. In the middle of the chart around May it started moving up again like it was rallying, had a little dip in the middle,… Read more »