God reveals true dates for Passover 2018

Passover has great significance as a time when God has repeatedly delivered His people, including the resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ, but I believe Passover 2018 is one of the most significant in our lifetime because of what God is doing today.

Like the Israelites whom God delivered from bondage to Pharaoh in ancient Egypt, I believe many of God’s people today are being delivered from financial bondage as God is removing debt burdens. Like the Israelites crossing the Jordan River into the Promised Land at Passover, I believe many of God’s people today are crossing over into their Promised Land, taking possession of what God has promised them. So, I have been watching for this great deliverance and wondering why Passover came and went without anything significant happening, or at least it appeared that way until today when I received an email from Z3er Joanna.

Joanna was curious to know the true dates for Passover 2018 because it shifts every year due to the discrepancies between our Gregorian solar based calendar and the Hebrew lunar based calendar. As a result, 12 months on the Jewish calendar is 11 days shorter than 12 months on our solar calendar, which means all the Jewish holidays shift forward by 11 days each year. Without some adjusting, they would eventually get pulled into seasons where they were not meant to be. So the dates get adjusted, raising questions about which date is correct. In other words, which date is God using.

When Joanna asked God about it, He showed her a vision of two moons and a star. Then she heard, “Crossing.”

The Lord confirmed the two full moon dates to me. The two full moons one on March 31st and the other is April 30th. The Lord gave a dream showing two full moons crossing over each other….and He said, “It will happen during this time.”

So What is “the crossing over” of the two moons representing? I asked Yah when does Nisan begin because I know our calendar is about a month ahead of Yah’s calendar. He spoke to me this morning….”Nisan 1 is April 16th for your calendar.”

The word “crossing” which He gave in the dream represents The Passover. Since Nisan 1 is April 16th, then we must count to the 14th day of Nisan and that is the TRUE PASSOVER DATE which is the 29th of April or Nisan 14. Israel is celebrating their 70 years on April 18th.

Interpretation:
The two moons represent the time between them, and the star represents Israel’s 70 year celebration. The crossing represents the TRUE PASSOVER when Yah delivered His people from bondage. Those who are “watching” as Scripture commands us to do, awaiting YahuShua’s return, understand we are in great need of our Deliverer, just as the Hebrews were in great need of deliverance. Will He deliver us during this time between the two full moons? KEEP WATCH!

If Joanna heard God correctly, the true Passover 2018 is about one month later than the one celebrated by the rest of the world, which started at sunset on Friday March 30 and ended at sunset on Saturday April 7. Joanna calculated the true Passover begins at sunset on April 29, which means it hasn’t even started yet.

Amazingly, the Bible confirms the date Joanna was given because April 29 aligns with the Hebrew calendar date, Iyar 14, which the Bible identifies as the date of a second Passover, or a second chance to celebrate Passover for those who missed it. (Numbers 9:6-12)

11 In the second month on the fourteenth day at twilight, they shall observe it; they shall eat it with unleavened bread and bitter herbs.
12 They shall leave none of it until morning, nor break a bone of it; according to all the statute of the Passover they shall observe it. (Numbers 9:11-12)

Iyar is the second month, following Nisan, so Iyar 14 is the acceptable second date for celebrating Passover and this year it falls on April 29. So whether April 29 is Iyar 14 or Nisan 14, either way it is still the acceptable time for celebrating Passover based on the Bible, which is amazing because Joanna’s date came by revelation, not based on this scripture. She added 14 days to Nisan 1 because God told her it aligned with April 16. If she heard correctly, and I believe she did, April 29 is the true Nisan 14, which is the true date of Passover, which means it hasn’t even happened yet, so we haven’t missed anything yet.

Given the significance of this Passover season, I’ve been watching financial markets closely because I think that’s a likely vehicle God will use to deliver His people from debt. In crypto currency markets, a growing number of people have recently shared dreams God gave them regarding a sudden dramatic increase in Reddcoin (RDD) producing a thousand fold return virtually overnight. In one dream, God revealed none of the other crypto coins were rising, just Reddcoin. Although He did not reveal dates, I cannot help but wonder about the possibility of God using Reddcoin to deliver His people during the week of Passover.

In equity markets, I’ve been tracking the formation of a large W-pattern as the fulfillment of prophetic warnings that it would appear right before a crash in the markets. I’ve been watching for this since 2016 and already posted four previous articles about it. A large W-pattern started forming on January 26, 2018, when the S&P reached its’ all time high at 2872. The pattern is so large, it’s only completed the first half and part of the second half. We’re still waiting for it to form the second bottom and then the final leg back up to the top. (It shows up best on the daily chart.)

I have posted comments recently sharing my estimated date for the completion of the W is Friday April 20, but in the last few days, I wondered if it might complete one week sooner, by this Friday, April 13, but it now appears the original date is more likely. A news report released today appears to be an amazing confirmation of the April 20 target date because after the markets close that Friday, the final deployment of U.S. forces will be arriving in the Middle East and estimated to complete their final preparations by Sunday, April 22, just in time for the markets to open on Monday, April 23, as shown below.

It is worth noting that it will take approximately 6-7 days for the group to cross the Atlantic at 30 knots, plus another 3-4 three days once it arrives in the Mediterranean, to reach Syria, suggesting a full-blown on attack may not take place until after April 22 or so. (Source: Zerohedge.com)

So, by the time markets reopen on Monday, a military conflict could be already underway. If so, it would fulfill a prophetic dream received by Z3 News Contributor Jim Reeve, which he shared in a 15-minute video posted in August 2016. In his dream, he saw equities markets rising to a high place before dropping sharply due to what appeared to be a military conflict.

If the final leg of the W completes by Friday April 20, the steep move up would be followed by an immediate steep move down, which I believe would mark the start of the three-week crash pattern followed by previous major crashes. Historically, the market takes 13 to 15 trading days after the crash begins, about three weeks, to reach the bottom.  That three-week window fits perfectly with Joanna’s true dates for Passover, which begins after sunset on April 29 and ends at sunset on May 6, putting it right smack in the middle of the three-week window. What a perfect time for God’s people to cross over to the other side.

I believe God wants to encourage His people today by letting us know it’s still not too late. We didn’t miss it. We’re still right on schedule because the true Passover is still ahead of us.

I believe Passover 2018 will be talked about for many years to come as a time when God delivered His people by fulfilling His long awaited promises. For many, it’s not related to finances, so the fulfillment will come in other ways. It’s going to look different for each of us, but regardless of how He does it, I believe we’re getting close to our Promised Land. We’re so close we can see it now.

I know for many, it’s already been a long journey and a long dark night of the soul, but God has not forgotten His promises. Just hang on a little while longer because the true Passover is almost here.

Thanks to Aaron Brickman for contributing to this story.

mem
mem
April 11, 2018 9:40 AM

I go by a strict biblical interpretation. Passover must by definition be on a night with an absolute full moon and it must follow the new moon when the barley is aviv around Jerusalem. The first month of the year is defined biblically literally as “the month of aviv/abib”. The month barley is ripe enough for the wave offering and firstfruits
These people have been making annual trips to jerusalem for 10 years to personally inspect the barley. abibofgod.com. they show pictures and inspection reports.

Thr barley is already starting to overripe and will not conform to the wave/firstfruits requirements going forward. The number of days in the year are irrelevant if you follow the moon cycles and the wild barley(month of abib) per the biblical standard. The conditions only occur once…passover begins at dusk on the night of the absolute full moon IN THE MONTH OF AVIV. Sure there is a second passover for extenuating circumstances, but the definition of the original first passover stands

The only way i see this alternative theory being possible is if God miraculaously freezes the barley around Jerusalem in a 2 month perpetual state of aviv/abib…which he could do. That is the beauty of following the moon and barley, it leaves God in control.

Stranger
Stranger
April 21, 2018 4:05 PM

By the same reasoning we should only recognise 4 months per year! 🙂 The post above is very likely accurate.

Jesus the Passover lamb of God was crucified on the 14th Nisan on the Passover. God is very clear on this. Not sooner. God did not consider the barley. This is very clear in scripture. Nisan was the month the jews used in that time.

The first Passover was nowhere near Jerusalem or its barley. Pre Babylonian exile there were only 4 months. One for each season. Aviv simply means when spring begins when green begins to appear .

No earthly sign is to be used for signs and dates otherwise we invalidate one of God’s first laws. The sun, moon, stars govern this. When spring begins is governed by the sun. No basis for it needing to be based on man made earthly signs/ barley around Jerusalem.

There is no temple. Indeed most Passover’s in history have not taken place anywhere near Jerusalem starting with the Babylonian exile. Currently there is not temple either in which the shofar should be blown, announcing the new moon.

God recognised the post exile months as well in the scripture of which there are 12 Hebrew months and a leap month depending on the year. Indeed in revelation God recognises 12 months with even the tree of life bearing according to this.

Otherwise one could claim that very Passover since the first exile has not been authentic or recognised by God. Jesus is and always has been the fulfilment of Passover. Coming from a Jewish family and being a believer in the messiah this is an amazing fact. Blessings!

mem
mem
May 7, 2018 10:54 AM

Nisan is just a babylonian name for the month of abib/aviv. The biblical name for the first month is Abib. The definition does not mean simply the month of green. It means the month of “green ears” which is a direct reference to the barley maturation process.

Biblically, the first month, is defined by God to be the month that the barley is aviv…literally by definition. God defined it this way and it works in concert with the sun,moon,and stars.

Tracey Lussier
Tracey Lussier
April 11, 2018 1:58 PM

I about fell out of my chair when I read this. My husband suffers from a condition called degenerative disk disease his back has been in very bad shape for a long time. Working in the construction trade for over 25 plus years. He applied for disability over a year ago and last night we came home to his approval and a large check to repay the rearages . This approval also enables him to now draw his much needed pension. I immediately gave God all the glory but reading this post brings me to tears. Praise God he always takes care of his kids. Thank you James for sharing this post.

Christine Beadsworth
April 12, 2018 6:38 AM
I had a really strange dream early this morning. I walked outside and it was night. There were no stars but a huge full moon had just risen over the horizon on the right. In front of it, I saw a large number of tiny red lights, almost like fireflies, but they were not on my level, but up close to the moon. Then in the blink of an eye, they changed formation to form the outlines of a house, and while I was staring at this, they again swiftly changed into another formation before disappearing. Then I said, “Is that really the moon?” and I saw thousands of black flapping wings moving away from the moon towards the left of the dark sky. I thought initially they were bats but then I looked up straight above my head and I saw dark angels with huge wings flying head to toes across the whole expanse of the sky. I knew these were the same beings that had looked like red lights before and I was witnessing a huge release of dark angels. then someone said, “It’s Jupiter’s birthday” and I woke up. The reason I am posting it on this thread is because of the full moon, which may be a pointer to timing. A friend told me that in astrology, Jupiter is linked to wealth and google tells me Jupiter was a sky god whose symbol is a lightning bolt. In the dream, it seemed like what I witnessed was something negative as in a release of troops from the kingdom of darkness, which may be connected to the unfolding war and prophetic end-time events occurring at this time, but at the same time, I am wondering if the mention of Jupiter’s birthday signals some movement with electroneum, which… Read more »
Rebecca Bonnell
April 10, 2018 6:55 PM

Dear James i was heavily in debt and prayed to be delivered from out of it and Praise Our Dear Lord Jesus Christ, HE DID….! BUT He answered me through the passing of my Dear Mum last October and i had asked Please Do NOT let anyone have to die in order for me to pay my debts…WELL we know that Our Ways are Not Our Dear Almighty Father GOD YAHWEH’S Ways and i deposited the check on the 7th March this year and cleared my debts a week later…I was close to running out of funds to keep up with my daily expenses let alone trying to repay my debt in full and i was having a few butterflies in my tummy to say the least…then quickly repented and began to Trust that Jesus would Save me and HE ALWAYS DOES. GOD BLESS You X

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
April 10, 2018 11:54 PM

Rebecca, my dad would tell me that in the burying of a seed, a new plant emerges. God has used the passing of your mom to become a blessing so that you may continue to thrive. “And we know that God works all things together for the good of those who love Him…”

Christine Beadsworth
April 11, 2018 2:40 AM

Also, be aware that the Israelites crossed the Redd sea (!) on Nisan 21st, the day of the firstfruits offering, so if April 29th is Nisan 14th, the anniversary of the crossing fo the sea would be on the 7th day after that, May 6th by my calculation.

Frank
Frank
April 10, 2018 9:47 PM

Regarding “crossing,” it should also be pointed out that Nibiru, or Planet X, is referred to in ancient Sumerian tablets as planet of the crossing, or the planet that goes through the place of the crossing, because it reportedly crosses through our solar system every 3,600 years.

von17
von17
April 10, 2018 7:37 PM

when would Nissan 17 be on this new calendar? Would it be May 4th? It sure gets confusing. I think on youtube I’ve heard 3 different Jubilee years, some say 2015, some 2016, some 2017 and now 2018. For something to occur once every 50 years people are pronouncing it often. The point is not that others are wrong but I need to better understand myself I believe message by Joanna accurate but would sincerely like to know how that would adjust date for Nissan 17. Anyone know? Im not even sure Jewish scholars know.

Eliana
Eliana
April 11, 2018 2:01 PM

Check out this website for clarification. Our family uses the findings of these people who go to Israel to check on the maturity of the barley to determine when the new year starts. All feasts are determined according to their findings. This is what our family uses to determine when to celebrate Passover. https://www.abibofgod.com/

Chris
Chris
April 11, 2018 10:34 PM

Excellent. We had observed Passover the night of March 30. Wish you had seen this site sooner. Thank you for posting the site.

Robert M
Robert M
April 11, 2018 8:09 AM

Doh!…now pentecost is messed up too

Sheryl Finn
Sheryl Finn
April 10, 2018 8:36 PM

If that’s the case, when would Shavuot be?

Eliana
Eliana
April 11, 2018 2:02 PM

check out this website for answers: https://www.abibofgod.com/

christine chapman
christine chapman
April 10, 2018 10:22 PM

Thank you James for this most important new information(RE Passover 2018) ..grateful for Joannas dream & hence her diligence in seeking to bring forth this message: IT IS VERY TIMELY AS EVERY PIECE OF A TRUE PUZZLE HAS TO FIT TOGETHER COMPLETELY..should I say PERFECTLY..
I have been telling my close friends to read this POST…