“It was like watching a super fast forwarding of a movie.”

A growing number of people have recently received prophetic dreams showing a large spike in crypto currency Reddcoin (RDD) prices happening very fast. Here’s another one posted today by Z3er John McCanada.

In my dream, my RDD alarms went off and I looked at my phone and thought this was kind of cool that there was some nice movement with RDD. No sooner did the alarms go off and I was watching my phone, then it REALLY took off. It was like watching a super fast forwarding of a movie or like a rolodex spinning out of control. I could not make out the numbers because they had become blurred as RDD was rising so quickly.

In the dream, I felt relief, telling someone beside me that I had all the pre order markers in for sale and that this thing was taking place so fast you couldn’t get in if you wanted to now. But I truly felt relief knowing that behind the scenes it was all being looked after and thinking ‘wow’, it’s really happening. EOD.

I also have my alarms set every $500 change on BTC so I can change the sell order factor to reflect the general area of $2.22-$3.25. I realized in the dream, the only alarm going off was RDD, not BTC.

Regarding timing, I felt it was daytime, warm pleasant and sunny – no snow on the ground (there’s still some on ground here). Certainly ‘felt’ like it takes place before ETN. No other indicators…took place out of the blue and quickly took off after my blockfolio alarms went off, and they are set low, just to give me a heads up. I have always felt sooner rather then later with regard to RDD, and still do after this encouraging dream.

Dream Points:

• God has his hand on both RDD and ETN.
  • Have your sell orders in for RDD!! PLEASE!! The only reason I have them even in is because of others on this Z3 site who have encouraged us to prepare-thank you all!
  • Whenever RDD starts to move, it will take place VERY quickly.
  • I enjoyed the miracle of it because I had the sell orders already in place.

Z3Mining
April 10, 2018 1:14 PM

Here’s a formula to calculate what BTC/RDD to sell your RDD coins in the BTC-RDD market:

(Your target price of USD/RDD) / (Current price of USD/BTC) = (Your sell price of BTC/RDD)

For example, let’s say you want to sell RDD at $3 a piece and Bitcoin is currently at $6000, then the formula is as follows:

3 / 6000 = 0.0005

Which is 0.0005 BTC/RDD, that is what you put in for your sell order for the BTC-RDD market.

The above formula only applies for BTC-RDD, not USD-RDD or else you’ll be selling RDD at $0.0005 a piece which is what you don’t want to do! Now per John McCanada, you should manually update your sell price whenever BTC changes in increments of $500 or more.

Lynne NZ
Lynne NZ
April 10, 2018 3:53 PM

Hi Z3 mining, would that formula transpose to litecoin and rdd for Cryptopians?

Z3Mining
April 10, 2018 11:11 PM

(Your target USD/RDD) / (Current USD/LTC) = (Your sell price of LTC/RDD)

For example, let’s say you want to sell RDD at $3 a piece, and LTC is currently at $120, then the formula is as follows:

3 / 120 = 0.025

Which is 0.025 LTC/RDD, again this is for the LTC-RDD market.

Please take some time to do the math yourself and ensure that the units cancel out (e.g. USD/RDD).

Teresa Hatcher
April 10, 2018 4:12 PM

If you are selling RDD for Litecoin on Cryptopia with Litecoin being $114 the sell price if you want $3 RDD is 0.026 litecoin per RDD.

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
April 10, 2018 6:14 PM

Theresa
The issue is LTC may also increase in value when RDD peaks so it’s a moving ratio. My sell point is thus lower than 0.026
Regards Phil

Mikey H
Mikey H
April 10, 2018 3:27 PM

Z3 M, many thanks. I’m still trying to get my head around setting the sell orders. I need to RESET the sell order every time the Btc price moves more than say $500 right. (cancel all exsisting open orders, and re calculate) But what happens if the Btc price moves considerably should the RDD spike at an alarming rate. I would be changing it every few hrs surely or am I missing something here??

Christine Beadsworth
April 10, 2018 3:39 PM

Remember Ali saw rdd spike with very little movement on the rest of crypto, so you don’t need to worry about constantly adjusting. Ask the Lord for a BtC or LTC sell price and put in your sell orders using that.

Mikey H
Mikey H
April 11, 2018 4:11 AM

Thanks sister.

Z3Mining
April 10, 2018 11:13 PM

You don’t need to reset your sell order, you could keep it at that level if you want, but John McCanada’s advice was to update it every now and then. And yes, you would have to cancel your open orders and open a new one with the new BTC/RDD sell price.

Mikey H
Mikey H
April 11, 2018 4:10 AM

Many thanks.

Sonia
Sonia
April 10, 2018 3:24 PM

Z3, have you noticed the commission fee amount that Bittrex charges on RDD- BTC sell limit orders ? An outrageous amount of money 💰!!! Looks like they take a cut on your profits….?..
Ex: I was getting ready to place a limit sell order of 31, 154 RDD at 0.00064 RDD per BTC when I noticed the 0.4984640 BTC commission fee ( the equivalent of 348.92 usd if BTC is at 7k and 498.46 usd if BTC is at 10 k etc…). I wonder if Cryptopia commission fees are lower !?!

Christine Beadsworth
April 10, 2018 3:45 PM

0.2% trading fee on Cryptopia and 0.02 LTC to withdraw.

April 11, 2018 12:22 AM

Sonia, try again, but after entering a sell price, double click it. Values will reset. Commission fee should have a zero to the right of the decimal point.

Matthew
April 11, 2018 6:53 AM

That is about $100,000+ for that trade. A commission of 300-400 dollars is not that much.

Joshua
Joshua
April 11, 2018 2:16 AM

It shd be 0.25% based on experimental trade. 1000rdd x 0.000285btc price = 0.285btc, commission 0.00071250btc.total 0.28428750 btc. Wat is Amount means? Total Btc or unit price btc?

Joshua Chuah
Joshua Chuah
April 11, 2018 6:55 AM

Sonia
Sonia
April 11, 2018 6:43 AM

Joshua, that is exactly what it is :0.25 %.
I placed sell limit orders of RDD with future gains of 19.45 approx BTCs per transactions. 19 BTCs x 0.0025 (0.25%) = 0.0475 BTC. Knowing that BTC might be around 10 k or so when the order gets filled, that will be a $475 usd commission fee. PTL !!! (Knowing that the gains will be astronomical …).
Shalom !

Joshua Chuah
Joshua Chuah
April 11, 2018 6:55 AM

Sonia
Sonia
April 10, 2018 2:05 PM

Thanks Z3 Mining for the info !!!
Bless you !

April 11, 2018 3:58 PM

Here is an updated RDD sell price tracker, really helpful for BTC and USD conversions.

You could use this spreadsheet for any Alt Coin that is traded against BTC. I put example numbers in, but you can adjust the blue numbers. Download this spreadsheet from the link above and save it on your own computer/device if you want. Just a helpful tool for the family!!

-Colton

Corri
April 13, 2018 8:31 AM

This was very helpful Colton! Thank you for sharing this and God bless you!

April 13, 2018 9:11 AM

My pleasure! I’ll also update the BTC price each day in the Google doc above if anyone wants to just peek at the link for a daily reference of RDD USD numbers.

April 12, 2018 2:47 PM

Would someone please confirm if you are all able to download your own copy of the spreadsheet? I have received requests to be added but I want to make sure everyone can still download their own copy of the spreadsheet. Let me know!

-Colton

April 12, 2018 3:08 PM

It works Colton.

Nick
Nick
April 13, 2018 10:42 AM

Colton, looks v helpful, thank you, although the link opens as a pdf not an excel file. Is there a “live” version? Nick

April 13, 2018 11:13 AM

The link should open as an XL file on Google drive. What device are you trying to access it with? Clnovicky@gmail.com email me and I’ll send you a copy if you want

Nick
Nick
April 13, 2018 11:32 AM

Was using my iPad, Colton, and got stuck in a loop of re-downloading and opening google drive/ docs/ sheet…and tbh the less google in my life the better…but just downloaded + opened it fine it on my MacBook! Thank you again.

Christine Beadsworth
April 11, 2018 2:51 AM

I am thinking of the news of the Rothschilds and Soros announcing they are going to be acquiring crypto and knowing their occultic tendencies, they could quite likely use this coming Friday 13th as a ‘fortuitous’ investment date, causing big changes in the crypto market. Also, they know the coming middle east war will hugely affect the stock market and will be transferring funds across to crypto before, to avoid losses.

Kim Novicky
Kim Novicky
April 12, 2018 7:42 AM

Interesting you say that Christine. In my sleep last night I saw RDD chart and I looked towards the bottom of the screen and there were 2 whale extremely large buy orders set but I didn’t see any numbers. I thought this is going to cause RDD to spike. They were one on top of the other like you would see on gdax but I was on the RDD trading screen.

Christine Beadsworth
April 12, 2018 10:42 AM

which exchange were you on in your dream?

Kim Novicky
Kim Novicky
April 12, 2018 4:12 PM

I bought rdd on bittrex in real life. It was white background (mine is set to white in reality). In the dream I knew it was rdd. Although I didn’t see the actual numbers, they were many digits more than the other orders around them and highlighted. I am not sure why the order book was set up like gdax cause I don’t think bittrex shows orders like that. Not sure of interpretation of that but I knew rdd would spike and those two orders were why.

Ali
Ali
April 12, 2018 9:45 PM

It’s funny you mention that the order book looks like gdax because the new Bittrex update actually looks like gdax!

Kim Novicky
Kim Novicky
April 12, 2018 4:22 PM

Also to add. When I saw those two orders, the background was still in white.

April 12, 2018 8:00 PM

Kim, I think maybe those two big orders are in place because Bittrex is no longer white, since yesterday, for me. It now has a dark background like GDAX.

Kim Novicky
Kim Novicky
April 13, 2018 5:42 AM

Marcio, I manually changed mine back to a white background after it changed to grey. there is an option to light or dark screen on the market page – upper right that looks like a half moon for dark.

Christine Beadsworth
Christine Beadsworth
April 18, 2018 3:04 PM

you seeing it with white background might indicate those prices occur during daytime in USA, which fits what I saw, because it is night time in South Africa when its still daytime in USA. I think I am 9 hours ahead of you guys.

April 13, 2018 11:05 AM

Yes, but the whole format of Bittrex changed. The log in screen no longer has a city, and inside the format changed.

Stranger
Stranger
April 10, 2018 1:44 PM

Wow thanks for posting this confirmation! I have multiple alerts set up on my phone. Got my Bittrex account beginning of April. It took a couple days and when I asked for an account I submitted my passport and proof of address. Already have my sell orders in since last week and that was by God’s leading – he kept “poking” me to do that instead of trying to “catch” the move which I was thinking of doing. He wanted me to be already prepared for it. Currently reading proverbs and just finished reading proverbs 10 “the hands of the diligent makes rich” it pays to be diligent especially when God tells you to do something!

April 12, 2018 5:55 PM

Checked my RDD in cryptopia after 40 hours of waiting and it still was not there. I have done some research and I found one of the cryptopia admins or workers, using the “F” word over and over again in his posts. Do you want to support the business of someone like that? I found a site today that shows my cryptopia spend arriving yesterday and then being moved somewhere else, but no RDD appears in my account.

I command that RDD to go into my account in Jesus name. Devil, take your hands off of my RDD. I lose it and command it to show up in my account. NOW.

Let my RDD go so it can serve God’s purposes !!!

PRAISE THE LORD !!!!

April 12, 2018 6:24 PM

The site I am talking about that shows my spend arriving is a block chain site where you can access the path of a coin. The coin arrived at Cryptopia and I can see it was moved somewhere else, but it does not appear in my account.

Oh Happy Days !!!

April 12, 2018 7:28 PM

My Redd Coin appeared in my Cryptopia account after about 30 to 40 hours of waiting. It may have been a clogged block chain and that is why it was not showing on the Redd Coin block chain website. I remove all complaints about Cryptopia. The complaint about the person using the “F” word may have been just an employee and not the admin? I heard that they got someone different as the CEO a number of months back. So I officially take back all complaints about Cryptopia since the block chain itself may have been at fault.

I placed orders all the way from just over $2:00 to just under $4:00 and a small amount at near the $5:00 level.

Hope everyone else is having good progress also,

Christine Beadsworth
April 13, 2018 1:17 AM

I think both the ETN and RDD blockchains are under huge pressure at the moment. It took me 6 days to move my ETN form my paper wallet to my online wallet!!

Colin D.
April 14, 2018 1:41 PM

Christine, what is the difference between these two wallets and what are they’re functions?
Blessings to the Joseph’s

Christine Beadsworth
April 14, 2018 3:19 PM

The my.electroneum wallet is an online wallet for ETN on my desktop. The paper wallet is an offline wallet which is safer for longterm storage.

Jeff W
Jeff W
April 12, 2018 8:36 PM

Moses, good to here your good news. I know this whole crypto thing can be so frustrating.

April 12, 2018 8:12 PM

Great news, Moses! God bless you and all who put their faith in Jesus’s name.

JohnMcCanada
JohnMcCanada
April 12, 2018 7:36 PM

Awesome new Moses!

Phil - Sydney
Phil - Sydney
April 12, 2018 7:36 PM

Glad it’s sorted now.
God bless Phil
I thought I lost my Solaris tokens a few months ago but back up file saved the day. Praise God . I now run wallet on 2 laptops as I know my old centoris is end of life.

April 17, 2018 12:46 PM

Hi Z3, I just placed some sell orders on Bittrex. I’m new to placing sell orders for future gains. I did a few at differing prices because I believe based off a really strange dream I had a few nights ago that the price of bitcoin will be around 13,000 by the end of April. I felt led to adjust the prices I previously set so I don’t miss out. Anyways, my question is does Bittrex generally sell in the order it was placed. If two people place an order for the exact same price does the earlier placed order sell first? That makes sense to me, but I was just wondering if anybody is sure of the answer to that question. Thanks!

ed h
April 17, 2018 1:07 PM

Jessica,
Limit orders are filled on a first come first served basis. If there is a large amount of RDD at your price point just lower your sell by a few points.
Example if there are 250k RDD at .00000068 BTC just move it to .000000675.
Now you are before that order even though you placed it after them.

April 17, 2018 7:28 PM

Chances are that nobody is placing sell orders for RDD over $1 right now besides us on this site LOL so I wouldn’t worry about competition but yes it is 1st come 1st served for orders filled at the same price. What is your target USD sell price for RDD? I have a range from a few cents to a few dollars personally.

April 17, 2018 10:50 PM

You are so right LOL! I wonder how many orders have been placed that seem flat out crazy. I have a range too between .0001 and .0005 with most of my larger quantities in the .0002 area. But, I should add some more at smaller price points, that’s a good plan.

Ali
Ali
April 18, 2018 6:04 AM

Colton with the new update I’m still honestly unsure how to place a sell order: I’m not that good in math, and there have been previous explanations but I’m no good. Could you help? My dream I saw it reaching 5$ and currently own over 100,000 rdd coins. How would I do that? Thanks

ed h
April 18, 2018 11:15 AM

Ali,
Like this. You want to sell RDD at $5 so take $5/ current BTC value.
5/8007=.00062445 .That would be you sell limit value to BTC

Bret
Bret
April 18, 2018 12:53 PM

Ed,
Will you go in an adjust accordingly, as the price of BTC may go up/down? Thanks!

April 18, 2018 1:59 PM

Bret,
Yes I adjust when it is about $500 off my start point.
An easy way to figure it out is like this.
RDD sell price/ Current BTC value
$2/8115 = .0002464571
So for every $100 BTC move your sell will move by .025 cents
So if BTC goes up $100 your $2 sell will fill at $1.975. If BTC goes down $100 your $2 sell will fill at $2.025.
Your sell ratio stays constant but the BTC price is the variable that determines your actual sell price.
I have been using the 20MA off the 4hr chart . To set my sell orders.That current level is at 8085..

Pete
Pete
April 19, 2018 3:40 PM

Hi Ed,
I am a long time reader of Z3, but my 1st post.
Regarding the selling of RDD on Bittrex…I am looking to sell at the $3.33 because I have been woken up now over a dozen times at 3:33 AM, and I feel the Holy Spirit is trying to let me know this is my number to sell at.
Anyway…my order is a Limit Order…my Quantity is all my RDD, my Ask Price is 0.00037000, and my Time in Force is Good til Cancelled.
Is all this correct?
Also…once I place this sell order…can I go in at any time, and cancel it, and will my RDD go back to my wallet? Or do I have to wait 30 days?
I just don’t want to mess anything up…and loose all my RDD.
ANY help from anyone would be greatly appreciated, as I want my sell order to be on the books ASAP.

Thanks, and God bless!

Pete

April 19, 2018 9:13 PM

Pete,
So check this out. I too was waking up at 3:33. Richard from Z3 a good friend of mine said look at this.
Jeremiah 33:3
Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.’ How awesome is that.
To answer your question.
Yes you can cancel your order any time. The RDD will stay on the exchange in the wallet.
They will not be lost or go away somewhere else. There is no waiting period. You can set another order right away.
The $3,33 sell would be 3.33/ BTC
3.33/8300= .000401 right now.

Tiffany Carter
Tiffany Carter
April 20, 2018 9:32 PM

Hello Ed H. If I do a stop sell order, greater than or equal to, to sell let’s say when RDD reaches $3.50, which converted is 3.5/8500=0.000411764, then would it be better to set my asking price higher (maybe 0.000411800), or lower (maybe 0.000411699)?

Thanks in advance.

April 21, 2018 12:04 AM

Tiffany,
Good question because BTC seems to be moving. I would set it to the current price ratio. In your 3.5/8500 the ratio you set would change by .041 cents for every $100 BTC move. I think it would be safe to leave that until BTC goes $500 above or below your start price. So if RDD spiked and BTC moved down say $300 your order would sell at
3.5 -3 (.041)= around 3.38..
Even if your start is off by $1000 BTC you would still sell at $3..09. Its the upside BTC that could cause your sell to not fill if RDD did not get to $3.91
You can set alerts on your phone for when BTC hits the $500 mark and then adjust your sell order..

Tiffany Carter
Tiffany Carter
April 21, 2018 10:38 AM

Thanks again Ed H.

The reason I had asked, I was always trained to set your asking price, (in the example above 0.000411764), to be lower than your conditional trigger price, to make sure my order gets filled. Thus if I wanted to sell at $3.50, I would set the conditional sell at “greater than or equal to,” 0.000411764, and set my asking price to be lower, to maybe something along the lines of 0.000411699

The concern is with setting orders this far out, and the event of BTC doing a mini crash in one day, like it did earlier this year, or a huge up tick in one day, and at the same time a coin like RDD takes a massive uptick in one day. For example let’s say I set my phone to alert me when BTC goes in either direction by $500. Now let’s say in a 3hr frame BTC crashes by $2000-$2500, but at the same time when BTC goes down to $2000-$2500, RDD spikes up to $1. Now to adjust your order, you have to cancel your order, and it is on a first come first serve basis. Thus when you cancel to adjust you go to the back of the line. Now when RDD spiked to $1, many more people would be looking to sell, thus you have more people compete with, and you might not get your order filled, at the $3.50 in the example, because if BTC keeps dropping in huge chunks, and RDD keeps rising, in this example, then wouldn’t you have to keep adjusting?

This is why I asked the question, because I was wondering setting the order in a higher or lower direction, would counteract a realistic scenario?

Hope this make sense. Thanks again in advance.

April 21, 2018 10:52 AM

Tiffany,
Yes it makes perfect sense. That is why I have over 20 different sell levels. I am using the 20 day MA on both LTC and BTC found on tradingview.com using the 4hr chart on BTCUSD and LTCUSD.
Actually the worries about BTC going crazy goes contrary to the dream Ali had about the other coins doing not much. That’s what led me to use the 20MA as a good starting point.
Even if BTC were to move $2000 on your order it is a difference of .82 cents on your sell price. The spread would be the low sell at about $2.68 to the high of $4.32

William
William
April 21, 2018 11:15 AM

Tiffany,
I don’t know what makes you to think to use conditional sell order instead of limit sell order.
I believe most of us use the limit sell order. Any price between $2.22 and $5 is a good price to sell rdd.

Tiffany Carter
Tiffany Carter
April 21, 2018 2:18 PM

*reading this website, and post, on the subject of cryptocurrency, especially RDD, and are buying and selling off of what they read here, just to get an advantage.

William
William
April 21, 2018 6:42 PM

It doesn’t matter. Let the world know that these numbers for RDD comes from our Lord Jesus Christ. It is Jesus Christ’s glory. They will come to pass no matter what they do. Let the people who do not know Jesus Christ is God, let them know now Jesus Christ is God. Let them know now, Jesus Christ is the only way to enter into Heaven — this is the problem they should worry about : have they received Jesus Christ as their saviour yet ?

William
William
April 23, 2018 7:10 AM

Tiffiny,
I understand that the unconditional sell order will only be submitted into the market after the set condition is met. That means that conditional sell order is not actually in the market. When the spiking happen, we really don’t know what will happen to the conditional sell order. If you use the conditional sell order, I hope everything going fine for you when the spiking happen. God bless.

Pete
Pete
April 20, 2018 6:53 AM

Great! Thank you for the guidance. I truly appreciate it.
So cool to see what Jeremiah 33:3 reveals. We have such an awesome God!!

Jason V
Jason V
April 19, 2018 7:54 PM

I think that’s right but as you already know it depends on the price of BTC. I will lowshoot my order because getting filled is more important than reaching whatever you think the peak is.
….You should be able to cancel your order whenever but the warning here is that during spikes you won’t be able to access the exchange (and order) which happens during spikes. I assume it will put your RDD back in your wallet if order cancelled right away, that’s how its suppose to work not sure why it wouldn’t.

April 19, 2018 8:01 PM

Jason, RDD goes back to the wallet immediately. I have ordered and cancelled many times now. No problems.

Bret
Bret
April 18, 2018 2:07 PM

Thanks! I noticed it RDD keeps moving up 15-20% a day, so put in a sell order and will watch the price of BTC.

April 18, 2018 1:27 PM
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/10WNaycc8SN9z1s75ip7mOFPUlqhRv1_k55ci1ZDTd9I/edit#gid=2140762090 Hi Ali, Here is a google doc I made for tracking RDD sell orders and prices. You can download your own copy and input your sell orders if you want. Only change the blue numbers. Changing the “BTC” price number will update the USD sell prices on the left side of the chart. Do you currently have your RDD in Bittrex? If so, go to “markets” and click on “BTC-RDD”. Then scroll down (under the graphs) and in the “order book” section in the middle, make sure the following items are selected: Sell Limit (default) xxxxx (enter how many RDD for that specific price) .000x (enter the price, maybe between .0001 and .0005) Total (automatically calculates) Time in Force – Good til canceled (default) Then hit “sell reddcoin” and it should take you to a confirmation popup screen. Confirm the sell and you should get another pop up notification that your order was placed. To confirm this, you can go to your “open orders” to verify the RDD amount and the price in your open orders. That RDD will no longer show as “available” in your wallet, but it will be listed as “reserved”. You will need to enter a new sell order for each different price/amount you want to sell RDD at. I would suggest downloading the spreadsheet in my link above and entering your sell orders and amounts in it. Then you can play around with the “BTC Price” number to see what USD price you are selling at. Maybe sell 20,000 RDD at each price: .0001 .0002 .0003 .0004 .0005 or whatever you want. You can see my orders on the spreadsheet. As BTC price climbs, I’ll cancel my highest sell orders and reenter them at lower prices to make sure I’m under $5. So for… Read more »
Ali
Ali
April 25, 2018 12:12 AM

Also under the “ask price” section, should I select “last, bid, or ask”

Ali
Ali
April 24, 2018 11:58 PM

I tried to edit the document but it says comment only

April 25, 2018 12:26 AM

Hi Ali, I disabled editing but you can download your own copy on your phone/computer and make changes and save it. Do you know how to do that?

I believe you’ll select “ask” so you can enter your own sell price when entering your order on Bittrex.

April 17, 2018 2:37 PM

Jessica,
One more thought. I would use the current BTC price as my start ratio. RDD at $2 and BTC at $7900.
if you use $2 and 13k BTC your ratio is way off the current value.. Your order would sell at $1.22 if RDD were to spike . Placing sell orders is free. It is very easy to adjust as BTC moves in value.

Corey
Corey
April 19, 2018 7:04 AM

Ed, when RDD begins moving up to $5, won’t all of the pending limit orders have to be fulfilled before it can continue to rise in price? From all of the dreams/visions I’ve been reading here, it appears that the move will happen very fast, so I’m hoping that all of our limit sell orders will be executed before the price of RDD reaches its climax. What do you think? Thanks.

April 19, 2018 11:19 AM

Corey,
The sell orders are for buyers to pick and choose. If a buyer sees RDD flying like mad, they might pick a higher value sell just to make sure the order goes through.
As long as there are willing buyers at those levels the orders will fill. When RDD spikes like the dreams here , there will be more than retail buyers jumping in. We could see millions of orders trying to get filled.
The good thing about having your sell orders in place is because it is first come first served. Even if BTC or LTC change in price and we readjust the orders there are not very many RDD currently for sale at $2 and above.

Stirred-not-shaken
Stirred-not-shaken
April 17, 2018 2:15 PM

Hi Jessica. In prophetic trading towards a “top” two things frequently happen. A) the interpretation off the top is incorrect. The revelation is ok but we don’t figure it out right. The actual top turns out either higher or lower than we figured. B) the timeline or the path to the top is incorrect. The top we maybe do see correctly is farther away, and a bitcoin crash is between me and that revelation number, but I don’t realize it, for example. In both cases it’s better trading practice (if your platform allows it) to periodically adjust a sell STOP upward. You can do this with gdax but not cryptopia last time I checked. Doing it this way protects profits and allows more upside if it goes higher than expected. This depends a lot on the trading platform, and for pairs like rdd/BTC it doesn’t help anyway if BTC itself crashes. Anyway I hope your trading is blessed. SNS

April 17, 2018 2:49 PM

Thanks for the strategy! I need to learn more about how to do all this stuff, it’s very foreign to me!

April 17, 2018 1:27 PM

Jessica, can you describe your dream? It would be nice to know why you think BTC will be around 13k by end of April.

April 17, 2018 2:38 PM
Dream 4/13/18 The first part of the dream has to do with the state of the church, In the dream I found myself in a church service, they were running around giving prizes to everyone, large plastic bags with candy and the cereal “life.” Then there was singing, an older couple was standing in the front dancing together in a very lewd way, she was lifting up her skirt and shaking her bottom, and he was smacking it. Everyone thought it was funny and they seemed to enjoy the show. I was feeling disgusted by what I saw and I knew I never wanted to go back. (This is where the dream goes a little weird). Then, I was on the sidewalk of a beach and there was a random indoor kitchen but the part that looked out towards water was fully open with no wall. My cousin was cooking a meal (her name is April). I saw this man who looked familiar, I was staring at him and he knew I was trying to figure out who he was, he smiled and then started doing a bullwinkle impression. Then I recognized him as the character Joey from the show “Full House.” I was talking with him for a bit, then he pulled out a light blue and white colored headband with antlers and he put it on, he said he was selling it online and I believe he mentioned it was valued at $13000. He asked if I wanted to try it on but I refused since it was so expensive, I didn’t want to break it. I asked if I could take a picture with him since he was a celebrity. Every time we tried taking a picture the flash came on and made a glare, I couldn’t… Read more »
Scotty
Scotty
April 18, 2018 10:04 PM
Jessica L, I was just reading your dream and I felt there is more to the dream than you can see. Everyone has there own interpretation of a dream when they read someones or write down there own. God has shown me that in some dreams he gives me there are three layers. What the eye sees on top is mans reasoning. Then there is what god is showing us for our own spirit to learn from and then there is instruction on the market or our business etc. When I read your first part I see that everyone is giving Candy and life. I see this as God blessing everyone with profits and joy. Then i see the Natural side of man showing up singing the praises of man and dancing like the Israelites did when Moses went up to the Mountain. This could be some people using the funds the wrong way when RDD goes up. You being disgusted is in line with the Holy Spirit. The next part of the dream I am leaning towards Christopher with BTC going up suddenly after RDD does. This would be Bullwinkle, Bull/up and Winkle/deception. The Antlers I see as spikes up like a chart candle that goes up briefly but closes not much different. The head band of silver and blue is the resistance line holding it there and this is the sell point. You said you tried to take a picture but the flash didnt work. I had a dream last year where I was in a back yard with a woman who had a flash that went off and and lit up the whole back yard. When it went off I said to my wife it is now time to leave. This dream with the flash was the… Read more »
April 17, 2018 5:02 PM

Thank you, Jessica. Great dream and interpretation, even with difficulty capturing the moment (or price)!

I don’t remember for sure, but maybe it was Richard who pointed out to count the days between peaks and valleys in BTC.

I looked at the yearly RSI for BTC (Bitfinex on tradingview.com) and starting with the bottom of RSI on 7/16/17, there have been 5 bottoms in the RSI, which were very close to the bottoms of BTC price, and 25 to 30 days later for each, the 1st peak in the RSI occurred. Then, 9 to 21 days after the 1st peak, a higher 2nd peak occurred (with a higher price).

There was only one exception: 27 days after the 2/5/18 RSI bottom, the 2nd peak occurred, and had just a slightly lower BTC price than the 1st peak on 2/17.

Given this pattern, the next major peak may occur between April 24 to 29, if this is the 1st peak from March 30 RSI bottom, in which case the 2nd higher price will occur from May 8 to 20, OR April 24 to May 6 has the 2nd peak (with April 15 being the 1st peak). We’ll see how this pattern holds up.

April 18, 2018 9:37 PM

The second BTC peak would occur 9 to 21 days after the first peak, so could be from May 3 to 20.

April 21, 2018 12:57 AM

Jessica, after thinking about how your interpretation of BTC at 13K fits with dreams of others, it may be that since your cousin April was preparing food, it may mean that April will be a time for preparation for BTC at 13K at a later time.

April 23, 2018 11:46 PM

Marcio, I am in agreement, that makes complete sense. Thanks for your further insight, much appreciated!

Stirred-not-Shaken
Stirred-not-Shaken
April 17, 2018 8:34 PM

Hi Jessica, the front end of the dream is, yeah, a commentary about the state of the church, and/ or the Lord is letting us know that what is done in secret …..will be exposed, if it’s about someone in particular. Dreams are future tense. The second part is interesting. The head antlers are bullish as you commented. But I’m not so sure it’s crptos. White usually shows up as gold/silver; light blue has reliably been uvxy. So metals and uvxy at a high. The 13k price is likely a metaphor. It doesn’t seem to fit well for VIX, which by default leaves metals. I’d be inclined to think silver up $1.30, or gold up $130; I lean towards the former as that places silver somewhere in the $17.x range depending on the beginning of an upwards run (note Scotty’s comments on silver). A “full house” preceding this (high uvxy and silver) likely is equities at a peak. In cards it’s 3 of one, and two of another. Today we went up some; you can look at the S&P chart and see if anything makes sense. SNS

April 17, 2018 11:29 PM

The only thing is I don’t really follow any of those markets, I buy physical silver occasionally but I really don’t pay attention to the stock market at all so I’m not sure why the Lord would give me a dream unless it is somewhat relevant to my life. I found it interesting that I received it after I had placed my own price points on Selling Rdd almost as if the Lord was gently correcting my numbers. I keep thinking bitcoin will go up but it just seems to teeter totter, it would be really exciting if it did go to the 13000 range in April. It would certainly build my faith that I am hearing Correctly, that is always very encouraging!

Christopher Harris
April 18, 2018 12:55 AM

Thanks for sharing Jessica. I have seen a number of figures in the 12k range for Bitcoin and a higher one at 15k, with lower ones below 5k. I have been looking for more indication as to which way we will be heading and if we head to 13k in April seems the 12k figures I saw could be fulfilled. I did see LTC making moves while BTC is from 11.3k and over $700 while BTC is in the 12k range, so something to also watch out for. May God bless you.

Jane NZ
Jane NZ
April 17, 2018 9:11 PM

Imagery from Jeremiah 13: 26-27. “My people love to have it so”. In Jeremiah 5

Fredrik R
Fredrik R
April 14, 2018 2:30 PM

I just want to draw your attention to the new alternative to USDT, namely TUSD = True USD, which can be traded at Bittrex. It seems to have a much stronger legal foundation and it is always redeemable in FIAT USD. So for those of you who mistrust USDT you can trade them for TUSD, at a rate very close to 1, with normal fee in addition of course. Will this one replace USDT at a later stage? Possibly.

April 14, 2018 4:49 PM

Great info, Fredrik. Thanks.

Jennifer
April 10, 2018 3:51 PM

Thank you for all the details on this – I guess this means we shouldn’t have anything on a wallet at this point , but rather move all RDD coins to Bittrex?

Matt
Matt
April 10, 2018 4:18 PM

If being well prepared in all this means having sell orders in place before a spike, then yes, having the coins and the sell orders on Bittrex or Cryptopia sure seems to be necessary.

Jennifer
April 10, 2018 8:40 PM

Thank you, Matt!

April 10, 2018 11:25 PM

Z3,
A great site for cryptos is Coincheckup.com.
Yon can look up charts , analysis and technical info. There is also a news section. Looked up RDD news and people are asking why the pump? Someone linked this site and this article. Ha we are pumpers and dumpers.
The volume today was massive a Koean exchange even did more than Bitrex today.

April 13, 2018 4:33 PM

Ed H. Many coins are pumping and not just RDD. I hold almost 4,000 Golem:

April 13, 2018 4:35 PM

Moses,
Me too and 6000 POWR.

April 13, 2018 8:31 PM

Has there been another new revelation crypto coin/token given in the past couple of months on z3news? If so, I have missed it. Ed, you would know so update me please if there has been one given that is new.

Blessings, MOSES

Ali
Ali
April 14, 2018 2:15 AM

In a post a few weeks back someone said dynamic coin (dmc) will rise is what the Lord said to her

Christine Beadsworth
Christine Beadsworth
April 18, 2018 3:10 PM

DMC did rise 138 % in one day but the Lord was using it to show me the action of resurrection power on a seemingly dead coin. He called it ‘dead man’s chest’ and sang about it. I have since sold mine.

He actually reminded me of this the other day when I was pondering RDD’s spike.

April 13, 2018 9:00 PM

Not aware of any new ones.

April 18, 2018 3:38 PM

Solaris coin is temporarily beaten down for anyone who wants to buy. Time to buy XLR.

Jason V
Jason V
April 18, 2018 8:35 PM

Where do ya’ll buy Solaris (XLR) and does anyone have any referral codes?

April 18, 2018 10:35 PM

Phanuel on this forum got a prophetic dream about XLR. I will share this with you. It was sent to James from Phanuel and then forwarded out to some people and someone sent it to me. I opened this email which was sent out in December and I opened it on the evening of my birthday. I had joy all day on my birthday and this gift was the culmination of the joy and an excellent birthday present from the Lord.

Email from Phanuel said:

Subject: NEW CRYPTO FROM THE LORD

Dear James,

Please share with the Z3 family. Some have been saying to the Lord, “we missed out on Bitcoin”. We missed out on Ethereum, Populous, Veristaseum etc etc. The Lord has heard your prayers and given us another gift. The scripture says every good and perfect gift comes from above, coming down from the Father of heavenly lights (James 1:17).

“Early this morning (Dec 8, 2017), I had a dream. I was looking at a cryptocurrency on a screen. I saw the ticker XLR and I heard.. “over the Top” (implying overflow). I saw the crypto had a yellow color. I also saw a post by Z3er Faith, she wrote the lord showed her this crypto. This was confirmation in the dream. EOD”

I have NEVER heard of this crypto XLR (Solaris) before. It was quite amazing to find out that today was the completion of a fork and the launch of a brand new website. I provided some links below. Please remember to tithe and use your increase to advance the kingdom of God. Glory to God!

Nick
Nick
April 18, 2018 6:08 PM

Thanks for the heads up Moses. Down a third since KuCoin suspended XLR pending transition to POS, also some issues with “free” coins. Price should go back v quickly. You and EdH did well – took an hour for my BTC to transfer over and all trading now stopped!

April 18, 2018 10:38 PM

Thanks Nick, you explained better than I did about why the XLR coin went down. Shalom

April 18, 2018 4:34 PM

Yah took a beating today. Bought some today.

April 18, 2018 10:25 PM

XLR took a beating because they were having some problems with the blocks, but that will be resolved soon. If you want to set up a masternode then use the guys at nodeshare.in and they do all the techie work for you and you do the easy work and get paid in XLR.

April 13, 2018 4:50 PM

I have POWER LEDGER (POWR) too. 😉

ChristineB
April 12, 2018 10:02 PM

Hi James,

Just sent you some RDD from my Bittrex account to your RDD Wallet.

Really appreciate Z3 and this forum, such a blessing. Thank you for all you do and praying that this donation will be multiplied a 1,000 fold.