Bitcoin’s price moved up $5,400 from February 6 to February 17, but God has been warning me repeatedly about a big drop coming, giving me several signs to watch. Here is a list of things I’m expecting.
RSI to the Bottom, Top, and Bottom
On February 7, I saw a vision of a graph showing Bitcoin’s Relative Strength Index (RSI) moving all the way to the bottom, then all the way to the top, then all the way back to the bottom (See my previous post). The RSI is a helpful technical indicator, giving buy signals when it drops to the bottom (30 or below) because it means the market is oversold and the price is likely to reverse and start moving up.
Prophetic visions show future events, but often they’re not the next thing coming and sometimes they’re even preceded by moves in the opposite direction. Since I wasn’t shown the start date for the RSI pattern, I’ve been watching for it, but so far it has not reached the bottom, not even on the hourly chart, which happens far more often than the daily chart (I wasn’t shown which chart to watch).
After watching for a few days, I was awoken in the night on February 13 with the revelation that Bitcoin’s price was going up by $2100. Then I saw the price at $10,299. Since the current market price was $8600, moving up $2,100 would be $10,700, not $10,299, so I did not understand the significance of $10,299 until two days later when the price formed a top at about $10,304, then dropped back down to $9,734, so God revealed a great place to take profits, but since I didn’t understand, I dismissed it and set my sell order for the higher target, which He later clarified was $10,834, not $10,700, which was almost exactly $2,100 higher than my entry price on February 13 at $8,725.
My mistake of dismissing $10,299 reminded me not to dismiss anything God reveals because it’s all important, so if we don’t understand something, it’s up to us to seek Him for more understanding (Proverbs 25:2). It reminded me of this passage:
20 My son, give attention to my words; incline your ear to my sayings.
21 Do not let them depart from your sight; keep them in the midst of your heart.
22 For they are life to those who find them and health to all their body.
23 Watch over your heart with all diligence, for from it flow the springs of life. (Proverbs 4:20)
Since those higher price targets were fulfilled yesterday, I have resumed watching for the steep drop in the RSI moving all the way to the bottom, but Bitcoin continued higher to about $11,300, fulfilling the price target shown to Christopher Harris on February 3 as a good place to sell, which was confirmed when the price dropped over $1,100 after reaching $11,300.
Price Pattern Preceding Big Drop
I received another warning on February 9 when I saw a graph showing a steep vertical move in the price (not sure if it was moving up or down), followed by a series of up and down moves, which ultimately just moved sideways. Then it dropped straight down beyond where I could see. I think this showed the pattern that will precede the first big drop in the RSI.
That pattern might be happening now because the price dropped steeply from $11,300 to $10,200 and has been moving sideways since then. So, we’ll see soon.
Bitcoin Price Graph Dropping to $8,400
I received another warning on February 15 when I saw a graph showing Bitcoin’s price dropping to $8,400, which surprised me because I wasn’t expecting to see a bottom there. Later, I realized there’s a strong support level there, the 200-day moving average, currently at $8,350 and slowly moving up, so within a couple of days, it should be reaching $8,400, supporting the possibility the price could drop to that level and possibly bounce back up, although I did not see a bounce.
Lower Price Targets:
In addition to the above warnings, here’s a list of other prophetic visions of Bitcoin prices far below the current market price.
- On February 12, I saw $6,400.
- On February 12, Kirk posted this comment, “Hey James, this ($6400) is right in the ball park of the 6631 dice that I saw the other day, and also the day after that I saw 6650.”
- On February 10, Maria Conwell posted this comment, “I also saw BTC 29000 and BTC 5000. The lord told me to exit/short BTC (not too late!) at 10100. I believe that it will go down after 10100 to 5 k and then raise up again to 29k prior to a low of 1 k.”
- On February 7, Phanuel posted this comment, “Some new numbers I just saw during prayer BTC @ $5,139.
- On February 1, I saw $5557.
- On February 1, Christopher Harris posted this comment, “I had some relevant dreams. The first thing I saw was $4,850. I don’t know what it was but my only thought is Bitcoin. I remembered in the dream Stu saying prices may go to 12,000 in BTC first and I went to the computer and was trying to sell some at 11,000 BTC (prices were at this level). Then the screen changed and I saw a list of the coin market cap top coins and saw Bitcoin at $7,400. Written next to it surrounded by red writing was “breaking down”. This indicates to me $7,400 is not the bottom maybe not even near. I then saw a graph of a large downward channel representing BTC prices since the decline from 20,000 and felt a fear of people as I knew it was about to break below the bottom of the large downward channel.”
- On January 11, Phanuel posted this comment, “I was going through my journal and this is what I wrote on Dec 16, 2017, ‘Bitcoin is going to crash, 2339 is Bitcoin, debts will be paid off before the crash’.”
Higher Price Targets:
In addition to the warnings of lower prices, here’s a list of prophetic visions of Bitcoin prices higher than the current market price.
- On February 17, I saw a vision of one of those old digital clocks with numbers on flip cards. At first it showed 11, then it changed to 12. I think it meant the price would move from the $11,000 range to the $12,000 range.
- On February 15, I saw $11,603.
- On February 14, I saw $15,035.
- On February 14, Christopher Harris posted this comment, “I also saw 12,200 BTC last night. Didn’t feel as clear as the previous 11,300 and 11,600 I saw though.”
- On February 12, Phanuel posted this comment, “I saw $17,617… something like that. My understanding is it comes after the trend line is finally broken on the way up to $27,478-$30,000.”
- On February 11, Phanuel posted this comment, “During prayer today…I saw $11,878.”
- On February 8, I saw a graph of Bitcoin going up steeply to $17,100.
- On January 24, Christopher Harris shared, “I saw a digital clock type thing in my mind, and it was bitcoin prices. I saw it go up towards something like 30,000 and then it reset to 2,000 to 3,000 and then went up past 60,000.”
Finding the Sequence:
All these pieces aren’t worth much unless we can put them in chronological order, which is quite challenging. So far, we only have a few clues showing a sequence.
The RSI graph showed a drop to the bottom, then up to the top, then back to the bottom, which might be a macro view, starting with a drop to around $5,000 then a big move up to $30,000 then crashing down to $2,000, confirming the sequence shown to Christopher Harris.
Another possibility is it was showing a smaller scale, starting with the drop to $8,400, then bouncing back up to hit the higher targets at $11,600, $11,603, $11,878, and $12,200. Then dropping down to hit the lower targets at $4,850, $5,000, $5,139, and $5,557, completing the sequence with what Christopher Harris’ saw in his dream with the price at about $11,000, then dropping to $7,400 with the words “Breaking down.” Volatile moves like that confirm the roller coaster warning given to Christine Beadsworth.
Based on all these warnings of a price drop, I am expecting it to drop sharply prior to moving up significantly, such as the $30,000 target price. Otherwise, all the warnings would be misleading and confusing. For that reason, I think the higher prices, $15,035 and above, are more likely to happen after reaching the bottom at around $5,000.
Assuming that’s right, the next question is what path will it take to get to the bottom. Here are three possible scenarios:
- Continue moving up and down within the current range of $10,170 to $11,300, ultimately moving sideways, before dropping down steeply to about $5,000. In that scenario, $8,400 and $6,400 are likely just support levels where it might bounce before breaking through to lower prices or just points along the way.
- Drop to $8,400 then bounce back up into the $11,000 to $12,000 range, then down to around $5,000.
- Move up and hit all the targets in the $11,000 to $12,000 range before dropping to around $5,000.
Although we don’t have all the details on how we get to the bottom, I think God is letting us know to be patient because better prices will soon be available.
Prophetic insights reveal partial incomplete information, so this is not a recommendation for investing.
Author: James Bailey
James Bailey is a blogger, business owner, husband and father of two grown children. In 1982, he surrendered his life to the Lord Jesus Christ. In 2012, he founded Z3news.com to broadcast the message of salvation by reporting end time news before it happens.
© 2018, Z3 News. The first 200 words of Z3 News articles may be shared online in exchange for a clickable link to our site. Please include the author name and do not make any changes to text or titles. No image files from our site may be shared because we don’t own them. For permission to use our content in other formats, please contact us.