Prophetic insights show Bitcoin price drop ahead

Bitcoin’s price moved up $5,400 from February 6 to February 17, but God has been warning me repeatedly about a big drop coming, giving me several signs to watch. Here is a list of things I’m expecting.

RSI to the Bottom, Top, and Bottom
On February 7, I saw a vision of a graph showing Bitcoin’s Relative Strength Index (RSI) moving all the way to the bottom, then all the way to the top, then all the way back to the bottom (See my previous post). The RSI is a helpful technical indicator, giving buy signals when it drops to the bottom (30 or below) because it means the market is oversold and the price is likely to reverse and start moving up.

Prophetic visions show future events, but often they’re not the next thing coming and sometimes they’re even preceded by moves in the opposite direction. Since I wasn’t shown the start date for the RSI pattern, I’ve been watching for it, but so far it has not reached the bottom, not even on the hourly chart, which happens far more often than the daily chart (I wasn’t shown which chart to watch).

After watching for a few days, I was awoken in the night on February 13 with the revelation that Bitcoin’s price was going up by $2100. Then I saw the price at $10,299. Since the current market price was $8600, moving up $2,100 would be $10,700, not $10,299, so I did not understand the significance of $10,299 until two days later when the price formed a top at about $10,304, then dropped back down to $9,734, so God revealed a great place to take profits, but since I didn’t understand, I dismissed it and set my sell order for the higher target, which He later clarified was $10,834, not $10,700, which was almost exactly $2,100 higher than my entry price on February 13 at $8,725.

My mistake of dismissing $10,299 reminded me not to dismiss anything God reveals because it’s all important, so if we don’t understand something, it’s up to us to seek Him for more understanding (Proverbs 25:2). It reminded me of this passage:

20 My son, give attention to my words; incline your ear to my sayings.
21 Do not let them depart from your sight; keep them in the midst of your heart.
22 For they are life to those who find them and health to all their body.
23 Watch over your heart with all diligence, for from it flow the springs of life. (Proverbs 4:20)

Since those higher price targets were fulfilled yesterday, I have resumed watching for the steep drop in the RSI moving all the way to the bottom, but Bitcoin continued higher to about $11,300, fulfilling the price target shown to Christopher Harris on February 3 as a good place to sell, which was confirmed when the price dropped over $1,100 after reaching $11,300.

Price Pattern Preceding Big Drop

I received another warning on February 9 when I saw a graph showing a steep vertical move in the price (not sure if it was moving up or down), followed by a series of up and down moves, which ultimately just moved sideways. Then it dropped straight down beyond where I could see. I think this showed the pattern that will precede the first big drop in the RSI.

That pattern might be happening now because the price dropped steeply from $11,300 to $10,200 and has been moving sideways since then. So, we’ll see soon.

Bitcoin Price Graph Dropping to $8,400

I received another warning on February 15 when I saw a graph showing Bitcoin’s price dropping to $8,400, which surprised me because I wasn’t expecting to see a bottom there. Later, I realized there’s a strong support level there, the 200-day moving average, currently at $8,350 and slowly moving up, so within a couple of days, it should be reaching $8,400, supporting the possibility the price could drop to that level and possibly bounce back up, although I did not see a bounce.

Lower Price Targets:

In addition to the above warnings, here’s a list of other prophetic visions of Bitcoin prices far below the current market price.

• On February 12, I saw $6,400.
  • On February 12, Kirk posted this comment, “Hey James, this ($6400) is right in the ball park of the 6631 dice that I saw the other day, and also the day after that I saw 6650.”
  • On February 10, Maria Conwell posted this comment, “I also saw BTC 29000 and BTC 5000. The lord told me to exit/short BTC (not too late!) at 10100. I believe that it will go down after 10100 to 5 k and then raise up again to 29k prior to a low of 1 k.”
  • On February 7, Phanuel posted this comment, “Some new numbers I just saw during prayer BTC @ $5,139.
  • On February 1, I saw $5557.
  • On February 1, Christopher Harris posted this comment, “I had some relevant dreams. The first thing I saw was $4,850. I don’t know what it was but my only thought is Bitcoin. I remembered in the dream Stu saying prices may go to 12,000 in BTC first and I went to the computer and was trying to sell some at 11,000 BTC (prices were at this level). Then the screen changed and I saw a list of the coin market cap top coins and saw Bitcoin at $7,400. Written next to it surrounded by red writing was “breaking down”. This indicates to me $7,400 is not the bottom maybe not even near. I then saw a graph of a large downward channel representing BTC prices since the decline from 20,000 and felt a fear of people as I knew it was about to break below the bottom of the large downward channel.”
  • On January 11, Phanuel posted this comment, “I was going through my journal and this is what I wrote on Dec 16, 2017, ‘Bitcoin is going to crash, 2339 is Bitcoin, debts will be paid off before the crash’.”

Higher Price Targets:

In addition to the warnings of lower prices, here’s a list of prophetic visions of Bitcoin prices higher than the current market price.

• On February 17, I saw a vision of one of those old digital clocks with numbers on flip cards. At first it showed 11, then it changed to 12. I think it meant the price would move from the $11,000 range to the $12,000 range.
  • On February 15, I saw $11,603.
  • On February 14, I saw $15,035.
  • On February 14, Christopher Harris posted this comment, “I also saw 12,200 BTC last night. Didn’t feel as clear as the previous 11,300 and 11,600 I saw though.”
  • On February 12, Phanuel posted this comment, “I saw $17,617… something like that. My understanding is it comes after the trend line is finally broken on the way up to $27,478-$30,000.”
  • On February 11, Phanuel posted this comment, “During prayer today…I saw $11,878.”
  • On February 8, I saw a graph of Bitcoin going up steeply to $17,100.
  • On January 24, Christopher Harris shared, “I saw a digital clock type thing in my mind, and it was bitcoin prices. I saw it go up towards something like 30,000 and then it reset to 2,000 to 3,000 and then went up past 60,000.”

Finding the Sequence:

All these pieces aren’t worth much unless we can put them in chronological order, which is quite challenging. So far, we only have a few clues showing a sequence.

The RSI graph showed a drop to the bottom, then up to the top, then back to the bottom, which might be a macro view, starting with a drop to around $5,000 then a big move up to $30,000 then crashing down to $2,000, confirming the sequence shown to Christopher Harris.

Another possibility is it was showing a smaller scale, starting with the drop to $8,400, then bouncing back up to hit the higher targets at $11,600, $11,603, $11,878, and $12,200. Then dropping down to hit the lower targets at $4,850, $5,000, $5,139, and $5,557, completing the sequence with what Christopher Harris’ saw in his dream with the price at about $11,000, then dropping to $7,400 with the words “Breaking down.” Volatile moves like that confirm the roller coaster warning given to Christine Beadsworth.

Conclusions:

Based on all these warnings of a price drop, I am expecting it to drop sharply prior to moving up significantly, such as the $30,000 target price. Otherwise, all the warnings would be misleading and confusing. For that reason, I think the higher prices, $15,035 and above, are more likely to happen after reaching the bottom at around $5,000.

Assuming that’s right, the next question is what path will it take to get to the bottom. Here are three possible scenarios:

1. Continue moving up and down within the current range of $10,170 to $11,300, ultimately moving sideways, before dropping down steeply to about $5,000. In that scenario, $8,400 and $6,400 are likely just support levels where it might bounce before breaking through to lower prices or just points along the way.
  2. Drop to $8,400 then bounce back up into the $11,000 to $12,000 range, then down to around $5,000.
  3. Move up and hit all the targets in the $11,000 to $12,000 range before dropping to around $5,000.

Although we don’t have all the details on how we get to the bottom, I think God is letting us know to be patient because better prices will soon be available.

Prophetic insights reveal partial incomplete information, so this is not a recommendation for investing.

Todd Henderson
Todd Henderson
February 18, 2018 11:51 PM

Thank you James for keeping all the information in an orderly fashion and presenting it in such an understandable way. I can’t possibly imagine the time and effort this takes. Also, thank you for deleting comments that undermine the wealth transfer purpose. We all desire to serve God and when we do let us all have the wisdom to do it in the name of Jesus Christ.

To God give ALL the Glory.

Last summer while serving on a mission trip in the Appalachian area I remember sitting under a nice pavilion with several picnic tables underneath. I noticed a sign that had 2 columns of names and organizations listed. It read: “This pavilion and sitting area was provided by:”. .. it listed all the people and businesses who contributed to this projected. I must have stared at that sign for a long time because I felt the Lord tell me that these people argued over whose name would be listed first. They also argued how the 2nd column names woild be listed. Will the 2nd highest contributor be listed on the first column or be first on the 2nd column? All of these meaningless details became of great concern.

My point is simple. It was real clear that if He ever has me built or give anything to anyone….the sign reads: “This __________ was given in the name of Jesus Christ. Funding made possible by Jesus Christ.” No small print, no business logo, no made possible by… just to God all the glory.

Never shared this before, thought now was a good time.

God Bless

Aaron
Aaron
February 20, 2018 2:40 PM

I know it is hard to sell out of fear that one will miss out on future profits, but we need to remember to have faith. God is speaking to believers here (I wrote “hear” the first time) to help us, not hurt us. I am getting the nudging from the Holy Spirit to sell everything I have, as my worldly self says, “but what if”. Watching over the last few months seems to show a trend of increases of most cryptos into Saturday (in the USA), followed by selling (decreased values for the following four days). One can do nothing and just wait for the $30k bitcoin price and still be okay, or they can sell now and by back in the $5k range to increase returns on money and effort. Either way, God does not want us to worry. Just pick a plan that you can and will live with. For me, I will be selling everything this Saturday and waiting to get back in when bitcoin his $5000 or below. Let me also say that the Holy Spirit encouraged me to share this with my fellow brothers and sisters in Christ as to share with those on the fence. I hope that this helps you with your personal decision . Glory be to God!!!

Joseph K
Joseph K
February 20, 2018 9:24 PM

Thank you for your comments. I also at this time feel that the turn down will come before or around 12,000 if it has not already started.

Here is latest BTC youtube video from Philakone. According to his technical analysis, we are at a critical juncture – he is questioning whether this uptrend will make it past 11,750 and if it makes it past that, 12,200 will be the next major resistance. If we get past that, we may be looking at a bullish move, but until then I am feeling that we are going back down. Here’s the link:

This guy is just also a really good teacher imo – I learn alot from him.

Thank you James and thanks to all you Z3ers I am very grateful for all of you!

Christopher Harris
February 20, 2018 9:44 PM

Wow I am kind of amazed. The Lord showed me 11,300, 11,600 and 12,200. At the first two figures the prices turned and 12,200 is a resistance as well, all told to me in advance and I didn’t know they were resistance points, praise the Lord! I think we’ll make it to 12,200 but we’ll see, if we aren’t dropping now.

Joseph K
Joseph K
February 21, 2018 8:31 AM

Glory be to God! I have the same emotional response when I listen to these very solid technical analyses and then hear the resulting conclusion include the exact numbers that the Lord already spoke to folks like you and others in this community! Maybe it shouldn’t but sometimes it just continues to blow me away that He truly speaks to us – “See what great a love the Father has bestowed on us!!”

Julz
Julz
February 21, 2018 12:37 AM

Amazing prophetic numbers Chris, thanks for having the courage to share them. Both were 1,000 point moves already and at the very least short term sell targets.

Historically we have many had many significant “markers along the way” that signified short term changes in direction. That is still a possibility but your base case of a much larger move is looking stronger all the time.

If any significant negative news comes out to validate a broader move I think the picture will be complete…

Michael Joseph
February 20, 2018 10:08 PM

I’d be curious to know if Philakone visits this site.

February 20, 2018 11:12 PM

Great words Aaron,
and I will add everyones situation is a little different, some have been in the game much longer than others and can tolerate a lot more downside.

taj
taj
February 21, 2018 7:30 AM

P, in your perspective, when going up stairs, say 10 stairs up, does that represent a certain amount, say, is 1 step = to 1 spx point or something like that, in you view? Curious? Shalom

Ali
Ali
February 20, 2018 4:48 PM

Will you be selling them back to coinbase?

Julz
Julz
February 22, 2018 6:09 AM
Hi all, Just an update on where I see things right now. We’ve just enjoyed a steady string of positive news stories since the recent lows. Korea and US regulators made positive announcements, various banks and analysts were talking about the merits of cryptos and large institutions like Coinbase started announcing they would implement segwit adoption. That all got us to around the 12k mark, then we experienced a sudden and fairly unexplained large high volume dump. As the market started to recover I noticed today for the first time in weeks some strategically placed negative news stories. Today UK MP’s are asking for an inquiry into crypto and Goldman Sachs came out saying crypto has no merit and they wouldn’t consider a trading desk. If we get a drip feed of negative commentary like this when crypto is showing weakness and experiencing a correction we could certainly see this sell-off gain momentum. The fall from 17k to 6k was exactly the same, a constant drip feeding of negative stories against the backdrop of an already weak and fearful market. The recent price action combined with the previous two large moves (down then up) have all the hall marks of a market being led by the nose. I’ve been looking for the big negative story that could take us down to 5k but in observing all the above I’m starting to see that’s not actually necessary. Sell momentum can be started with large sell orders that are followed up buy strategically timed negative commentary… The most credible accusation the banks fire at the crypto currency asset class is that they are far to volatile to be used as a store of value and also too volatile to become a credible payment system (given the uncertainty of the value being transfered).… Read more »
Julz
Julz
February 22, 2018 6:44 AM

I should also add, the best way to hide all this is to start with a market thats unregulated and then to initiate moves that coincide with popular technical indicators.

It’s possible Phanuel that God led you to study Fibo levels and wave theory because they are being used for this very purpose.

James mentioned that the news stories tend to arrive at just the right time to validate the technical patterns and that he’s seen this time and time again. We need to be asking the question, isn’t that a bit convenient and coincidental to be happening by chance? Doesn’t it make more sense that its being planned and choreographed in advance…

February 22, 2018 10:18 AM

Hi Julz,
thanks for your insights. The news has been positive over the last few days, but we are still dropping. There has been a lot more positive than negative news. I think this drop happened because we completed wave 1 up (hitting the 61.8 fibonacci) and are now in Wave 2. I think this drop could take us to 9500, 8800 or 8100 and bounces. I think Wave 3 will take us to new all time highs.

ed h
February 22, 2018 2:07 PM

Phanuel,
Was praying for a crypto dream as far as direction. This is what I got last night. Was standing on the shore watching 2 people fishing.and 2 bears came down, a mama and her cub, and got in the water near the fishermen. They were playing around and hanging out but not taking the fish or attacking the fishermen.The fishermen did not get out of the water but were watching the bears.

Could possibly mean a bigger drop and then a smaller drop.Bearish.
Also the fishermen were not scared and ‘held’ their positions.The bears did not attack or harm.The bears did not take any fish from the fishermen.
That’s what I got.
This fits with the 9500 level as the bigger drop and the 8800-8100 as the smaller drop.
I also see support at about 9100 area and more at 8490 area.

Tim W.
Tim W.
February 23, 2018 3:20 PM

Ed,
I was awoken in the middle of the night last night with a powerful dream from the Lord about my extended family in these end times, being fully awake I asked for an interpretation of the dream and got it. Then I remembered your dream from yesterday and asked for an interpretation and immediately heard, “The bears are more dangerous to the life of the fishermen then they appear”.

Ed H
Ed H
February 23, 2018 3:25 PM

Wow, Tim thanks for sharing. Really awesome that you asked about this. I am also in prayer about this as well. Thanks
Just prayed for your family as well brother.

February 22, 2018 5:20 PM

Nice dream Ed H.
I think dream is saying not to worry about this current correction. And this correction will be short lived and not as steep. Two people fishing and 2 bears I think implies a Wave 2 correction. It fits with what I am seeing.

February 22, 2018 6:01 PM

Ed,
Good job on your TA, I am seeing like supports. Also, nice buy on COB on your stink bid.

Ed H
Ed H
February 22, 2018 7:13 PM

Doc,
I have been praying for all the TA people here on Z3 that the Lord would give us wisdom to see and wisdom to put the TA with the prophetic.
When those line up it’s fantastic and really cool to see.
The best stink bids that I have gotten are on Etherdelta. It is not working very well right now, but sometimes you get a window of opportunity to place an order.

MOSES
MOSES
February 22, 2018 4:22 PM
Ed: Your dream sounds positive to me. If the bears ate the fishermen, then that would give a strong bearish meaning to it. But the fact that the bears were not taking the fish or attacking the fishermen is positive. Sounds good. In Phanuel’s prophetic dream the stock market and cryptos looked doomed…but the message was given in the dream “you have more time”….. Phanuel took that to mean that his dream was saying we are heading higher before a downturn again. Message to all: Remember, the warriors do not contribute to the downturn but hang on, and wait for the day of light when we can sell into a bull market and reap the prosperity God has for us. If God has called you to be a trader then by all means follow his clear guidance, but I will continue to be a warrior holder and not contribute to the downturn in cryptos. There have been enough words given on big numbers in the future. When we reach a certain time in a bull market in the years ahead, then this warrior will change into a conqueror by selling peacefully and without fear into a crypto bull market and locking in the wealth transfer that God has for me in the area of crypto currencies. The wealth transfer that some have seen for 2018 will be primarily in the revaluation of currencies like the Iraqi dinar and Vietnamese dong, and the explosion of penny gold and silver stocks and the rise in precious metals. Will the wealth transfer also be in the arena of cryptos? I do not know, but I do not believe that the $450,000 price of Bitcoin that Phanuel saw will be manifested in 2018. When Bitcoin gets to that price I will sell all my… Read more »
Ed H
Ed H
February 22, 2018 4:46 PM

Moses,
Yes I agree. We get a bit of a dip and then we go higher.

February 22, 2018 10:25 PM

I think 9500 support is about to be broken soon (like 30min to 3 hrs). This is technical analysis not a prophecy.

February 23, 2018 8:11 AM

Wow 9500 held! It really looked ominous.
Is that it for this correction? That will be very bullish if so.

Shalom

February 24, 2018 1:58 PM

Cryptos Addendum
9500 support back in play again….lol
merry-go-round
Wave 3 on hold. If 9500 breaks prob down to 8800.

February 24, 2018 3:09 PM

buh bye 9500…..
see you on the way up

February 24, 2018 6:50 PM

Wave 2 bottom at 9370 for BTC??
Litecoin is getting ready to launch
$800 here we come.

February 22, 2018 10:46 AM

Phanuel,
I’m watching this down wave closely as it is a 2 or a 5, watching the characteristics of this retrace. I powdered up well in order to take advantage of this move. 12k was a determining point for a 4, which keeps the 5 a possibility, but either way we will know in a week or so. I am really liking XLR and a masternode is worth lookin into. God bless you all.

February 22, 2018 11:33 AM

Hi Doc
hope all is well. Just to clarify….I think we completed 5 small waves up from 5900 to 11770. These five small waves compose the big Wave 1. Now we are in a wave 2 correction that could take us to the 50 (8800) and 61.8 (8100) fib levels. It is looking more and more likely than the bottom was 5900. I think big Wave 3 takes us above 21,000 and above.

February 22, 2018 11:43 AM

Phanuel,
I see your count brother, I personally from a TA perspective want to conclude with finality that we have reached the low. I felt led to sell from 11-12k, 1/2 my positions and therefore am looking to get back into those positions, so I will be looking for a 3 wave retrace which lines up with your count, or a break to lower levels which means overall it is a Big 5 coming. EW has always been a fantastic tool with fib retracements being the hallmark of turns. I pray the Lord leads everyone to be confident in His voice and obey only what He says. You and I are using tools He has given us and I have no desire for this to be a 5 down on the big chart, or a 2 down with big 3 coming, I’m at peace either way, but am looking and counting and hating not having my old tools I am so used to . Rulers and calculator give approximates and therefore we wait for this to conclude one way or the other. Thank you for sharing what you see, I also see what your leaning is, I’m just not convinced either way and will wait for a definitive indicator which is a peaceful place for me. Have a good day brother and all of Z3, be blessed in your Savior and all the things that accompany that great salvation.

February 22, 2018 12:02 PM

Hi Doc
great insight and plan. I am also watching the 33 days wind down and this plays a big role in my analysis. Now about 19 days left….enough time to make new all time highs before crashing again.

February 22, 2018 12:07 PM

Doc
Recall I had that prophetic dream when the stock market and cryptos looked doomed…the message was given in the dream “you have more time”…..I took that to mean we are heading higher before crashing again.

February 22, 2018 4:27 PM

Phanuel,
Also, looking at XLR, it seems April could be a fundamental shift for this token. I really like this one in the 8’s and under. Lisk, I think will have a good year as well. These two seem to be coming up in front of me over and over and thus I sense I need to be mindful of having good positions in them. I am holding my position in ETN an RDD come ups or downs, but all the while building up core positions in XLR,LSK, LTC. I also have COB, TRX, and XLM with positions to hold. PPT I would like to build a small position in as well, I’m holding a light core now. I just wanted to share a general list of what I have been led to . God bless you all.

Phil - sydney
Phil - sydney
February 22, 2018 5:53 PM

I have sold most of my other tokens awaiting the crash but hold a core holding in Solaris. I think it will do well . Also debitum I am postive about and hold😬

February 22, 2018 5:14 PM

Great list Doc
please don’t forget DEB….”a secret weapon”. ICO ends in a few days.

February 22, 2018 5:36 PM

I forgot I bought DEB in the ICO, so they are in MEW, but that wallet was on a laptop that crashed, a new one at that. I will need to transfer those shares over to a new MEW on another new laptop. I have been tech silent for so long , so when the Lord prompted me to get back in, I have been challenged in the tech arena. I am getting there now and moving forward. Thanks for the reminder on DEB, still some hoops to jump through to get them into a good wallet.

February 22, 2018 4:21 PM

Phanuel,
Thank you for the reminder, I am watching closely and also happy to add at support levels all the while leaving dry powder in place. As I have prayed about the direction the Lord wants me to go , I have had a general sense that though the road is bumpy, my ride will be smooth. I take that to mean, I won’t be shaken at any bumps on the way up or down. I know the Lord is using this avenue and will take us higher in His time, which we are all preparing for. I like the way our community shares and the humility that shines through. God bless you all.

Stu
Stu
February 22, 2018 1:03 PM

Hi Phanuel,
Please remind us where the 33 days comes from. That
number sounds interesting

February 22, 2018 1:12 PM
Stu
Stu
February 22, 2018 1:15 PM

Thank you!

February 22, 2018 2:06 PM

You are very welcome brother!

Julz
Julz
February 22, 2018 3:56 PM

Hi Phanuel,

True the news cycle has been relentlessly positive ever since we hit 6k, the two stories I mentioned are the only notable exceptions and they appeared to coincide with the drop from 10,900 to 9,900.

The UK potentially turning hostile towards crypto and Goldman (the most influential financial voice) also rejecting crypto are big stories and ones I believe the market would pay attention too. Their release coming soon after that big dump from 12k which itself was preceded by two weeks of positive news which was also preceded by a month of negative news is what has caught my attention.

MOSES
MOSES
February 22, 2018 4:26 PM

Julz:
If the U.K. turns hostile against crypto then be aware that some U.K. based exchanges there may be negatively impacted also. I am going to HitBTC right now and transfer out some crypto I have in there. Thanks for the update, MOSES

Cunny Fred
Cunny Fred
February 22, 2018 9:58 PM

We are probably trading against “robots” like “sofia”. Remember sofia, the A.I robot that is now a Saudi Arabian citizen?

Julz
Julz
February 26, 2018 10:34 PM

UPDATE
After big sell orders at just under 12k bitcoin surprised the market we soon afterwards had Goldman analysts releasing a hit piece on crypto and stating among other things that they have no intention of opening a trading desk. Today huge buy orders came in driving bitcoin up 900 points leaving everyone wondering what was going on. Shortly afterwards this piece was released.

“Goldman is an investor in payments startup Circle (which announced today that it had acquired crypto exchange Poloniex)”

When you are as influential as Goldman your criticism or endorsement can be a big driver of the market. Combine that with an unregulated market like crypto and an influential few with the inside track can essentially harvest money.

Please do not trade in a reactionary way (trading the news after the big players have already moved ahead of you). If you trade this way in markets like these it will likely be your money they are harvesting.

The only strategies that work in this environment are buy and hodl or being disciplined about target levels (prophetic or otherwise) and not changing them as events unfold (that’s the difficult part as there will always be another technical level or another prophetic level to chang to)

SAC
SAC
February 23, 2018 3:04 PM

Christopher-
I too would like to echo the comments of the others about your postings. I also would not be where I am in crypto if not for you and your freely sharing of what the Lord has revealed to you. You are one of the most respected contributors on this forum, and you are both gifted and anointed of the Lord for this group of people, who revere your guidance and leadership. So please keep your postings coming, Brother. Don’t even slow down! Your fellow Z3 cryptomaniacs truly love you!

Ed H
Ed H
February 19, 2018 9:32 AM

Z3,
I think scenario 1,2, and 3 are all possibilities. There is support at about 9k area , the inverted Head and shoulders neckline. If it goes that direction yes it could go lower to the 8400 marker. There is also a possibility of it going over 12k because of a fib level very near to that value. It could hit the 11.6k and exceed with a wick up to about 12.2k
The best for anyone right now in the market or out is to pray for guidance for your next move. Please pray for wisdom. God bless all your investing.

Fred
Fred
February 21, 2018 12:21 PM

Had a dream on 18th Feb of bitcoin moving lower to $9,000. As soon as it moved below $9,000 it dropped quickly to around $8,500. In the dream Etherium was leading the move lower dropping faster than Bitcoin before the $9,000 level was reached. No timing given. Been praying for dreams about cryptos for weeks and this was first dream I’ve had about Bitcoin. I may look to sell short on a break below $9,000 to $8,500ish.

Ed H
Ed H
February 21, 2018 12:27 PM

Cool dream Fred, that really lines up well with what others are seeing as well.

Brother Steven
February 19, 2018 12:25 AM

Please understand that I love Z3 and the spiritual insights that it brings, but I for one, cannot overcome my uneasiness about crypto-currency and especially bitcoin. I am only one uninformed person, but my inwards tell me that it is not to be trusted……yet I have good respect and overall trust in Mr. Bailey. He wants his brothers and sisters in Christ to prayerfully consider all that’s proposed and wants them to take advantage and prosper……so do I, but as for me….I wish I could feel like it’s a good thing, but cannot at this time. I know there are no sure things in life, except that which God says, but this proviso from the text above, gave me great pause: “Prophetic visions show future events, but often they’re not the next thing coming and sometimes they’re even preceded by moves in the opposite direction. Since I wasn’t shown the start date for the RSI pattern, I’ve been watching for it, but so far it has not reached the bottom, not even on the hourly chart”

Ashley
Ashley
February 19, 2018 3:11 AM

I too am not totally at ease with crypto. It is temporary for me but I feel the Lord wants the money to go to something important so I invested some. Kinda like being told to go fishing and expecting a four-drachma coin in a fishes mouth! I would also be thinking….hum? Sounds crazy..Lol

Brother Steven
February 19, 2018 3:34 AM

Thanks for the encouragement Miss Ashley

Ashley
Ashley
February 19, 2018 4:30 AM

I think we ALL have our doubts from time to time in whatever we are doing or not doing. Looking at my newbie actions with crypto so far, I will be amused when HE fixes my mistakes! I bought my first WAY too high but felt the push ( OK, shove)(.. Didn’t want too)to jump in. My faith is growing! Ashley

Christopher Harris
February 23, 2018 11:50 PM

Was having a nap today and was dreaming was with my friend I checked my phone and saw on a chart LTC moving up heaps of green and it hit $400. Don’t know if it stops there but there was a lot of green so could be good sell point. Next I read on my phone Philakone was saying Populus (PPT) is about break out and go to $1,000. So I thought in the dream be good to be in LTC then move to PPT right after, dream ended after this. I don’t know timeframes on this. I’m still out of the market as soon as my $12,200 target is hit (as I said I don’t believe it has been fulfilled yet) and I believe main down to sub 5k occurs then or near then. I don’t know if the Philakone PPT thing means it will happen but I believed it in my dream. LTC I believe it will happen, didn’t feel far away. Seek the Lord Jesus. God bless you my brethren, I love you. Christopher.

February 24, 2018 4:06 PM

confirms dream PPT will recover greatly after FUD/crash ends. confirms PPT @0.1888 ETH (at least). I plan to get back into PPT for cheap once Litecoin hits 58.99 and Bitcoin hits 2009/2339.

February 24, 2018 4:19 PM

It was revealed a few weeks ago that the CEO of Populous, Nico, went to jail for fraud several years ago. PPT FUD spread like wild fire.

Jemba
Jemba
February 25, 2018 12:53 AM

Phanuel, I gotta tell you, I’m so grateful for you sharing the PPT gem. I had to offload all my tokens due an unforeseen financial need that came up that I know without a doubt the Lord provided for using this token. There were no other alternatives so I begrudgingly liquidated them but I of course also thanked God for even the privilege of meeting that unforeseen need. If it drops below $10, I’ll likely pick it up though I’ll be debating between picking up solaris or ppt if both are way below $10. PPT at $1,000 looks a better bet than the $400 u saw for solaris although those numbers seen so far might not be the all time highs either.

February 25, 2018 1:25 AM

blessings Jemba
our Lord is gracious. PPT is part of Heavenly 8.

February 23, 2018 10:17 AM

CRYPTOS (LITECOIN)

Has anyone else noticed how Bullish the Litecoin charts are? We are focused on bitcoin, but Litecoin I think provides a much clearer picture. It’s truly looking like the bottom is in and Wave 3 has already begun. My next Litecoin target based on this analysis is $500-$650 before a Wave 4 correction. The prophetic $800 is within reach.

February 23, 2018 12:11 PM

To add more detail (Litecoin)/ Using 4 hour chart BITSTAMP
1. Litecoin did a double bottom at $102 and $103 on 2/2 and 2/8

2. it broke the upper trend line from the tops 380, 305, 170 on 2/13 and shot up to 255 to complete Wave 1.

3. Wave 2 hit the .50 fib level and bounced at $181 yesterday.

4. I think Wave 3 is underway

February 24, 2018 1:21 PM

Litecoin

I saw in a vision Red $58.99….for Litecoin.
“99” is the date just like 3084.99 last year. I think I know what the date is, but waiting on confirmation. This will coincide with Bitcoin 2009/2339

Christopher Harris
February 25, 2018 1:36 AM

Cool Phanuel when I saw LTC at $58 I knew it was a very very good time to enter!

Timothy Campbell
February 23, 2018 7:09 PM

In prayer I received this in reference to LTC, 220 is a significant resistance area currently and “Tuesday trap” – a bulltrap, I think we can see a little runup short term in advance to Litepay’s release but you might want to get out because the Lord has let me know also that BTC is going to bring down LTC and it can happen at anytime — also, March LTC is going to breakout and the Lord confirmed it will take the number one spot… so look for a bulltrap Tuesday and prepare for a breakout in March

Timothy Campbell
February 23, 2018 7:10 PM

not saying LTC will take number one in March but it will eventually

February 23, 2018 2:53 PM

Phanuel,
As I have moved on in my charting platform I too noticed LTC in a much more bullish pattern. It has absolutely broken out of the downtrend pattern and thus could be leading. I’m cautiously optimistic, but want 12k BTC taken out to be more confident from a TA pattern. I have given myself stages and steps of buying positions, and have completed my first step this morning. I like what I have and will pay up if we run or buy on sale if we are still in correction. I had 180 level as a confluence of support and it did bounce nicely. God Bless you all in His wisdom.

February 23, 2018 4:05 PM

Blessings Doc.
I agree bitcoin is disguised, but Litecoin is obvious. Bitcoin needs to break the prophetic 11878 I saw.

Shalom

Joseph K
Joseph K
February 23, 2018 5:08 PM

Of course, only time will tell for sure but the way BTC is breaking down, I just can’t see it getting back up to 12,200 again before it really heads down…we’ll know soon enough one way or the other!

Can’t tell you all how much I appreciate this website and this community – a good weekend to all!

Timothy Campbell
February 24, 2018 3:31 PM

The Lord’s been showing me that the big players in BTC are getting out and preparing for LTC’s integration into commerce, this can explain the anemic nature of BTC right now.

Paul 3
Paul 3
February 22, 2018 7:17 AM

Before I went to sleep I asked God to show me and teach me where to buy and sell, in the recent past it was shown to me in dreams the general movement of the crypto market and recently that I would have a chance to sell high and to buy low, I usually do not get numbers of where to buy and sell. This past night I did, I saw a dream of ETN bouncing down to a little before 4 cents and then a strong resistance bring it back to 6 cents and then I believe it fell to 4 cents again but i am not quite sure, I was shown that the price would drop dramatically like during a crash

Please seek the Lord for confirmation.

Paul 3
Paul 3
February 24, 2018 11:25 PM

Hi, just wanted to let everyone know that I have bought ETN back for right now since ETN team sent out an email about releasing Mobile Miner on the 26th of February.

Cryptopia is having issues with wallets. Cannot transfer in or out currently

Please seek the Lord for which path you should take.

JDpeet33
February 22, 2018 9:13 AM

Thanks Paul. I’ll give that dream a go. Just sold all my ETN to USDT. This is the only place (Cryptopia) I’m trusting USDT because it is so convenient and I think it will be ok in the short term. Most everything else has been converted to USD except COB, RDD and DEB… I can see ETN heading to 0.045 very easily right now. Crypto