Prophetic vision reveals Bitcoin price drop followed by big rally.

Following up on my post from February 10, I believe the vision I saw on February 7 regarding Bitcoin has nearly completed, which provides insights into what’s coming next. (see complete post)

In the vision, I saw a graph of Bitcoin’s Relative Strength Index (RSI). I was not shown the time frame of the chart, but I believe it was the daily chart because shorter time frames move too fast to measure significant changes in the market.

First, the RSI dropped steeply all the way to the bottom, then it moved back up steeply to the top, then straight down steeply to the bottom.

The RSI is a technical indicator used to chart the strength or weakness on a scale of 1 to 100. When it moves to the bottom, 30 or below, the market is oversold and likely to reverse as buyers take advantage of bargain prices. When it moves to the top, 70 or above, the market is overbought and likely to reverse as traders take profits by selling at the higher prices.

RSI can be measured in any time frame, daily, hourly, or even in increments of 1-minute, but longer time frames are generally considered more meaningful to traders.

The first move was fulfilled when the RSI dropped steeply, reaching the bottom at 30.14 on March 30. I was not shown any numbers, I just saw it dropping to the bottom of the purple area, as shown in the chart below, so I think 30.14 is close enough. The purple area extends from 30 to 70 because anything beyond these limits is generally considered oversold or overbought.

The second move was fulfilled when the RSI moved up steeply from the bottom, reaching the top today when Bitcoin’s price went up to $9,667, which is the highest it’s been since March 12. That’s a healthy 46% price increase since the RSI hit the bottom on March 30.

The graph below shows the fulfillment of the first two moves I saw. Click the chart to see a larger version.

Bitcoin RSI

Notice the fulfillment did not start immediately after I received the vision on February 7. There was about a six week delay before the RSI started dropping steeply on about March 20 and finally reached the bottom on March 30.

I have read many comments posted from skeptics accusing people of being false prophets because the fulfillment of their prophecies did not start immediately, but it rarely happens that way because God is revealing the future, not necessarily the next thing to happen.

Since the first two moves have now been fulfilled, I am expecting the final move to start soon, which means Bitcoin’s RSI should drop steeply all the way back to the bottom. I wasn’t shown any dates, but since it took about one month for the first two moves to complete, it seems reasonable to expect it to reach the bottom in a similar time frame, but we’ll see.

Two days ago, after briefly looking at the actual Bitcoin daily RSI, I saw another vision, which I immediately understood was showing Bitcoin’s future daily RSI. On the left side, it dropped far below 30, deep into the white area. Then it climbed to the top at about a 45-degree angle with a few bounces along the way and went far above 70, again far into the white area. I think this was showing a macro perspective of what’s coming.

Moving the daily RSI to the bottom or top requires significant moves in the price. Moving it far below the bottom or far above the top requires even greater moves in the price. Since that’s what I saw, I am expecting a big price drop coming soon for Bitcoin followed by a strong rally.

My guess is these two visions overlap with the upcoming drop from the first vision being the same drop that starts the second vision, but I can only speculate about that because I wasn’t shown any dates.

Prophetic dreams and visions provide helpful insights, but are limited because they only reveal partial information. I think it’s a mistake for anyone to make trading decisions based on this information without seeking specific confirmation and direction from God, so this is not a recommendation for investing.

Joseph Falzone
Joseph Falzone
April 27, 2018 4:34 PM

Driving home out of Charlotte after work on the 85N is a fast paced HWY. Blazing past me on the right cutting in front of me is a van THE BIG GREEN EGG. Earlier in my way into work I ask Father if I should invest more into RDD.

Double down on RDD, I got a very surprising answer, so it would seem, you don’t see that every day, it was veryyyy humerous.
I do have a photo, but there seems to be complications loading photos here, at least for me.

My daughter is getting ready to go to China on a short mission, praise God, maybe this will fit in with the package.

Hoping this and the ETN mobil can be used for travel Missions.

Also, I followed that van for 30mls. never able to catch up to it.

Christine Beadsworth
Christine Beadsworth
April 28, 2018 1:43 AM

funny how fast they drive! It took me at least 30km to catch up with the one I saw and then 3 attempts to take a photo as it pulled away so fast from the traffic light! LOL

May 1, 2018 8:29 PM

The market movement in the past month makes me think of this dream from Christine. Interestingly, she had this dream on the 5th of April. The BTC low was about $6,600 (RDD at 57 satoshis) on that day, and since then we have trended upwards to a peak of about $9,750 on April 24th (and RDD 102 Satoshis on April 27th). In the week since that peak, we have declined slightly but remained fairly flat.

Could we be nearing the end of the restraining period? I don’t know, but it seems (according to this dream) that we are in a restrained period right now and that we have peaked until Jesus lets the bull go.

Perhaps that will be this weekend or soon after. I personally feel led to be heavily in RDD at the moment, and believe RDD will skyrocket before LTC does (which was my other largest holding). Only the Lord knows!

Just wanted to remind everyone of this dream from Christine and point out the market movement since then.

Thanks,
-Colton

Glenn
Glenn
May 2, 2018 3:22 AM

Hi All,
Thankyou Z3 news and Chris Harris for your youtube videos that also brought me over to this great site!
So I’m seeing multiple 5s appear this week. I just saw my phone battery at 55 percent and the time was 5:55pm. This just happened before I made this post. My thought is that RDD could possibly Rocket up on the 5/5 for $5.

Cheers,
Glenn

Jerome Angeles
Jerome Angeles
May 2, 2018 11:19 AM

Hi Colton, do you think it is still possible for bitcoin to go down. I mean, Christopher dreamt about it, words that say that RDD will blast off when everything is in red (pun aside). I am shorting BTC and in on a quite nice position. Looking to reinvest the profits from that (if happened) to RDD and to pay some of my bills (they are of small value). What do you think?

May 2, 2018 1:48 PM
I personally think BTC will go down before it breaks $10k, maybe as far as $8k or under $7k…. but I don’t think RDD movements will be tied to BTC. The USD value of RDD may dip with BTC’s price…. but I don’t think the BTC/RDD ratio will drop very far (if at all). I would not try to tie the movements of BTC to RDD and I would not “wait” to invest in RDD because I was shorting BTC. Risk to reward scenarios don’t make sense. What possible return could you get shorting BTC that would come even close to riding RDD from $.01 to potentially $5, and in such a short timeframe? What has more prophetic confirmations? The risks in shorting BTC and waiting to buy RDD with profits are too high. What if BTC goes up? What if RDD goes up despite BTC going down? What if they both go up? What if you do make a profit shorting BTC but then have to pay twice as much per RDD as you could today? What if BTC doesn’t move at all and RDD takes off? What if you do short BTC but RDD volume is too high and you can’t execute a buy order or set a sell order? Just my opinion. I don’t know what you mean by “shorting” BTC, but what is more likely: the price of BTC dropping 20% down to the $7,000 range… or the price of RDD increasing 20%? Because RDD has been growing fantastically compared to BTC recently so I would bet on the RDD increase over the BTC decrease. And that would allow me to already be in RDD with my sell order set, so there is no way I can miss the RDD spike or fail to sell when… Read more »
Jerome Angeles
Jerome Angeles
May 2, 2018 6:48 PM

Hey that’s very helpful thanks you 🙂

May 2, 2018 8:58 PM

My pleasure 🙂 I am a banker but not a financial advisor, so this is just my personal thought process. You may be able to time everything well, but only God knows the future. Seek Hm of course because He has a perfect plan for all of us!

Jerome Angeles
Jerome Angeles
May 2, 2018 11:21 AM

I think that we will see everything in red when BTC fell very fast and everyone wants to get out of their altcoin positions. Just like what happened when it fell from $9800. But more violent and devastating.

Stranger (Gershom C)
Stranger (Gershom C)
May 2, 2018 11:56 AM

Could it be that The Bull refers to Wall Street who have decided since Christine’s dream to get involved in Bitcoin. Indeed I have visited wall street and on it is the statue of the bull. The bull is the sign of Wall Street and is on Wall Street. Just an observation!

May 2, 2018 1:28 PM

I’m sure that it could be. Christine just mentions “the market” in general so I think the bull represents the crypto market since that seems to be her interpretation as well. What causes the bull to go crazy? Certainly could be Wall Street and institutional investors, but the bull itself is likely crypto related. Even if Wall Street investors cause the bull to rise, that doesnt mean Wall Street becomes the bull itself. Wall Street could be part of the “why” but I don’t think Wall Street is the “what”. I think the crypto market (specifically the coins the Lords leads us to invest in) is the bull.

Just my thoughts on it.

Stranger (Gershom C)
Stranger (Gershom C)
May 2, 2018 3:34 PM

True that- they could be part of the “why” but not the “what” thanks

John T
John T
April 29, 2018 8:22 AM

Found this article proofing that the BTC market is regularly manipulated by whales with pumps and dumps. I would not be surprise if these are the same whales that manipulate the Gold and Silver markets.

April 24, 2018 11:52 PM
Dear James, just to add my recent dreams here which supports what you saw I believe. I first had an $8,600 BTC target. Then I had a dream of seeing a big correction of the recent move from $6.5k and I saw it on the chart go through boxes which I believe were support levels (could be $7k and $6.5k) so potentially a move to 6k or so, followed by an enormous spike in BTC, seemingly double the previous large spike we had, I saw price moving up fast and saw LTC $195, but didn’t see any other numbers. After this I had a dream of me telling my friend BTC would go to $8.9-9.2k. I didn’t know exact figures but it was roughly this, and I didn’t know if this was the top (I mentioned that). We turned slightly at $8.9k but hit a top of $9.7k so far. We seem to be moving down now. After this dream I had a dream where I was going to buy at $8,000 and I woke up at exactly 8am. I had another dream the next night of seeing BTC dropping fast on a chart to $8,450 and again I was planning to buy at $8,000 and I felt led to. Yesterday I was praying about how much RDD I should hold and I received “investing” in RDD and saw a bowl with the words I felt “larger bowl” which to me seemed to indicate holding a larger amount of RDD. That is my plan for purchasing more RDD at $8k (I have some already). This might not be for others and for myself only, but just sharing. I’m not sure if the 8k is more significant, if there is a minor turning point before heading down further or not, and… Read more »
April 25, 2018 12:08 PM
Hi Christopher, thanks for sharing brother! You planning to come hang with me in AZ yet? 🙂 My speculative interpretation: The move over $9,300 was fulfilled. Now we will continue to drop to $8,000 and might have a bounce upwards. I believe the bounce will be short-lived and the bears will continue to push BTC to $7,000 or below. BTC at $8,000 may be a good entry point for RDD (especially if RDD starts to moon this weekend) so perhaps you were instructed to buy at $8,000 because you’ll be buying RDD and it may start to break away from the downtrend, or it may be the last change to get into RDD safely before a spike. Perhaps RDD skyrockets while BTC continues the downtrend to $7,000 or below. If so, we could sell RDD and may have an opportunity to enter BTC/LTC at very low points and ride those up as well. Jessica’s dream of seeing the Bullwinkle antlers at $13,000 at the end of April (at least how I interpreted it – https://z3news.com/w/watching-super-fast-forwarding-movie/#comment-135433) could confirm a sharp huge move upwards from the low point of BTC under $7,000 which I know you have seen as well. Perhaps RDD spikes at $8,000 BTC price on the way down, the way up, or at a different time altogether. We will have a better idea as the weekend approaches to see what RDD and BTC are doing. It would be ideal to sell RDD into BTC into LTC (in my opinion) because if we see a strong breakout of LTC when BTC is at $11,300 then perhaps the $700+ LTC figures are coming. Only God knows! I would hope that we won’t miss the large LTC run while waiting for RDD, so (just my personal speculation) I bet RDD pops off… Read more »
April 25, 2018 1:58 PM

Thank you Colton I really appreciate it. If the Lord leads me brother that’d be cool, I’ll send you an email though. God bless, Christopher. I just had a dream from the Lord and at the end of it credits were rolling with C&J (Chris and Jesus) in the background with a song from the Lord and seeing in the credits the white outline of missiles (Like I will be gone after/when they drop). Right before this a child received a “see you soon” fluffy toy in memory of their killed parent/loved one to comfort them. Also before the credits played I was trying to fight two men which were demons and I tried physically, I tried “the Lord rebuke you”, which they recoiled from some but it didn’t work and tried praying to God which they were still tormenting me through, it is only when I said JESUS! did they gasp and disappear and the credits rolled with the Lord’s song He sung me “love me maybe a little bit more then you will see, love me even more than you love me then I’ll be satisfied”. Was so amazing, just woke up thought I’d share. Christopher.

April 25, 2018 6:23 PM

Dear brethren. As I was near waking up a vision popped into my mind. I saw RDD at 1.2 cents and it was up 50 %. Dream ended. This means it was 0.8 cents and it went up by 50% to 1.2 cents (I don’t know if it was 24 hrs or less). Perhaps that is where the bigger move up begins from 0.8 cents. We are currently lower than that at the moment. I think RDD is moving up soon. The 8k I received to buy may be it hasn’t moved by then and is one of the final buys at cheaper price. Not sure. Seems for the Lord to show me a smaller move like this is significant in some way. God bless.

April 26, 2018 9:37 PM

This morning in a dream I saw $7,890 or so, I saw also RDD up 93% (I don’t know when), and something about ASIC mining chip FUD causing BTC/market to drive really low (I’m not sure but maybe it was in the 4k’s), I don’t know when this is. God bless, Christopher.

April 27, 2018 3:49 AM

Just sharing that I don’t know when RDD is going to make that 50% and 93% move, it could be in the process of doing so now (up 23% so far), and the 8k shown to me may not be RDD related, and RDD could move independent from BTC. I don’t know as I don’t have enough to figure out for certain. Please seek the Lord and do what He guides you.

April 27, 2018 4:59 AM

Given the timing we are nearing the time Christine believed RDD may move up, and I saw 50% and 93% moves in RDD, and that 8k could be coming later possibly after a move up first, I decided to move my funds in USDT into RDD. I realised the Lord isn’t giving me every piece of knowledge but some things, and I need to use prudence and wisdom to make decisions with what the Lord has given me. Given the upside in RDD, for me it’s better to be safe and be in. I’m still watching for the BTC correction to 8k, perhaps there is a good buy point for coins there (different options of the loaves of bread). I’ll be watching the 8k figure closely but for now have decided to be in. God bless.

April 28, 2018 9:39 AM

Thank you James very true!

April 27, 2018 5:26 AM

Good decision, Christopher. It does not matter what price you enter RDD right now, as long as you get in before the 100 fold increase.

Your dreams about BTC are very helpful. Some of us need to get back into BTC and LTC on the next dip, before the final run up to $12k+ BTC and $650+ LTC.

April 27, 2018 5:46 AM

IMPORTANT:
Dear Christopher Harris, there is news that the Mt. GOX trustee has move 16,000 BTC to Kraken. We do not know if he wants to dump, or if he wants to sell at a higher price, but the news might cause some panic dumping of BTC.

Also, if BTC has a PANIC DUMP to the $7k area, it will cause altcoins to panic dump even harder, including RDD, this is why you may get a better bargain of RDD if BTC dumps.

It is possible that RDD spikes while LTC and BTC are down. This might enable us to sell RDD and buy BTC and LTC before their final run up.
Also, the prophecies of exchange login issues do not occur with RDD, but with BTC and LTC, so this suggests that the BTC and LTC final run up occurs after RDD pumps this weekend.

April 28, 2018 6:31 AM
James, what you have said rings true with me. I believe the move will have the beginning this weekend but not necessarily go up all the way this weekend. My sell price I have been given has BTC a lot lower than it is now. I also had a dream on Friday which I only have realized it’s relevance. I was with an old boss of mine sitting down trying to put parts together. He is getting me to put it together for him. He then says we have to take it to grandma. I’m like ok. We then got in my white turbo coupe and drove partway up a hill. During the drive, I noticed a woman coming up behind me and it concerned me. I knew I had a gearbox issue in my car and didn’t want to damage anyone else’s car. My car suddenly had the problem and we stopped halfway up the hill. I told my boss to jump out and make sure we don’t hit the car behind. I had to get off the road and needed to roll back and knew that she was there. He said, “All clear.” So I rolled back, turning the wheel and went into a ditch. I then put the car back into gear and restarted the car, telling my boss we were good. We then continued to the top of the hill. We stopped and got out at a garage. There was one tow truck there, but no one to drive it. I had to wait. I told my boss I will have to pull out the gearbox and rebuild it as the synchros are done and need new ones. He says we could just crash it and get insurance. I say no, I don’t want to do… Read more »
Jason V
Jason V
April 28, 2018 11:46 AM

Scotty I have some thoughts & thanks a lot for sharing please ya’ll keep it up!
It’s possible that the white vehicle represents the finances of the body of Christ, not necessarily silver. Because RDD, the hip coin now, repairs/restores our finances.
So we, or at least those of us involved in crypto I think, will go up (hill), down a bit (ditch reference), then consolidate/hold (inferred in dream by car stoppage). Then interesting that the manager is wise and loving, which I think is also a reference to Jesus’ body. Then RDD Reddcoin builds our vehicle, being finances, with RDD 1000 units at a time before reaching 10,000 total then our vehicle (finances) skyrocket! Not sure exactly what the units represent maybe just 10 increments (10k/1k) but I suppose up is still up, also many have the impression it will happen so fast.
So in summary it seems like move up (in whatever the body is invested in the dream), down a little, hold for some time then perhaps fast move up powered by RDD.

April 28, 2018 3:13 PM

Jason, this is possible. My coupe is a Mitsubishi and the logo on it is three red shapes.

April 28, 2018 3:40 PM

three red diamond shapes

April 28, 2018 6:49 AM

Dear Scotty, what sell price were you given (prophetically) for RDD, and what was the corresponding price of BTC at this point?

April 28, 2018 3:11 PM

Sell when BTC is below 6k.
Scott

Sonia
Sonia
April 28, 2018 3:46 PM

Wow Scotty ! That is pretty awesome ! If indeed RDD reaches the $2-5 range when BTC is below 6k, that means we will be able to ride the BTC -LTC on their way back up…. which would indeed multiply our RDD profits !
I think Colton wrote something along those lines …. without precisely giving a BTC figure …but alluding to the fact that selling RDD when BTC is low would be a blessing to us!
Well God is Good !

Maria Conwell
April 30, 2018 11:05 PM

Just an fYI the Lord has told me to put 90% of the ReDD profits (kingdom percent) into litecoin. That is where He wants it invested. I believe if the litecoin and BTC are low at that point then the ride up will even garnish that much more profit potential. Agree with this interpretation.

April 29, 2018 1:15 AM

James, this is what the Holy Spirit is showing me but I don’t want to say this for everyone else as he will have a plan for them that is slightly different for all of us. We can’t all exit at the same price as this would create a plunge or major resistance level at the least. From what I can make of it from Friday’s dream, it started with me putting something together. I did not complete it fully though, so thinking this is a process build where we don’t see all of it but parts along the way. If we had the whole thing at the beginning it wouldn’t be a journey and there would be no continual seeking God which is what he seems to enjoy the most. I did have another dream with my White coupe during the week also with a Friend with red hair so it could be RDD also but I will see what happens with silver this week before I can make a judgement. It also had a start and stop with the Car. Then I climbed under it to fix the fuze box. Then my Red haired friend wanted to prank some people praying in the spirit that were up some stairs but I said not a good idea. I then see a 50 cent coin on a desk that is green and not silver. Next I then see a green grassy hill I have to walk up. This dream kind of fits my silver understanding but also doesn’t.
Scott

April 29, 2018 3:20 PM

Dear James Bailey, from my personal opinion, I am not really bothered whether RDD hits $2 or $5, because it is safer to put RDD sell orders slightly below $2.
It is safer to catch the lower price target, because it is possible to miss out on everything, if we aim too high.

I am more interested in BTC and LTC, because these can be traded on the Stock Market (I think they can be traded as ETFs, indices on a Forex account – forgive me if I use wrong terminology).

You can trade “the price” of BTC and LTC on some Forex accounts. These accounts have leveraged (margin) trades, so it is possible to make huge profits (but also huge losses).

People on this forum have forgotten about BTC, but are more focused on RDD.
I am much more interested at catching BTC and LTC at the lowest possible price, before the next Bull Run.

Sonia
Sonia
April 29, 2018 5:50 PM

Dear Cunny Fred, please do the math and be careful : the RDD profits are MUCH more profitable than potential the LTC/ BTC profits….

When RDD moves from $0.20 to $2.00 thats a 1000 % increase (or ten fold ). To get the same increase with BTC , BTC would have to get to $ 90, 000 approx. This is pretty much impossible in a short time frame.
The potential gains with RDD are astronomical…. You should reconsider your RDD sell points.

The best scenario would be to sell RDD between $3 and $5 (knowing that $5 is probably the max we can get) and if BTC is then at the lower range ( $6 k to $8 k) potentially ride it up (BTC and LTC) to $12k and then sell them for USD or USDT before BTC crashes again. This way all the RDD profits are multiplied…. But if BTC is at $ 12 k when we sell RDD, then it is probably better to sell BTC for USD or USDT to preserve the Profits made from the RDD sales before BTC crashes again.
That’s my two cents.
Blessings.

William
William
April 28, 2018 5:32 PM

Scotty,
Reading from other Z3ers, you may need to set the limit sell order for RDD urgently now. No body else get any revelation that when RDD’s spiking happen, BTC should be under 6k. I believe a lot of z3ers set their limit sell price between $2 to $5, while base price for BTC $8k-$9500, or they daily adjust their limit sell price according to the current BTC price. If you set limit sell price at $5, taking BTC base price at under $6k, ie 0.00083333btc, you may miss the RDD spiking if the spiking happen around BTC $8000-$9500. Sell price $5 , taking BTC base price at $9500, the selling price would be 0.00052632btc , much less than 0.00083333btc. If you don’t set any limit sell order, you may miss the spiking.

April 28, 2018 10:44 PM

William, I have already put in a limit set order.
Like I said in my post with the dream it appears that there is more than one up. The initial up, then down, then a rebuild. The lady that kissed me said they were coming back after leaving. This is what makes me think there is two separate opportunities to sell. Possibly when BTC is high like now and one where BTC is lower. I have been shown three times now to not change my sell and exit early but to wait to be rescued, rebuilt, released from prison. I was very hesitant to post the dream as it doesn’t fit everyone else’s but I see that everyone has been given different sell prices so my dream showing two different moves could help alleviate any misconceptions as to why there are different sell prices.
hope this gives more understanding.
Scott

Sonia
Sonia
April 29, 2018 6:07 AM

Interesting Scotty that you mentioned that there will be two separate opportunities to sell (represented by the lady in your dream stating she will come back …).
This reminds me of another dream by a Z3 member. If you recall it is the dream with Nicolas Cage and the lady who was screaming. If I recall, there were Two separate rescues ….which could be representing two different RDD moves….

Indeed if BTC goes down while RDD stays at the same level (RDD at same level in terms of US dollar value) , it becomes another “opportunity to sell “ at different ratio.
Interesting ! Thanks for sharing !

William
William
April 29, 2018 6:55 AM

Scotty,
Thank for the post. I have put 10 scales of limit sell order between $2.22 and $5.00, taking $9100 as BTC base price. I perceive there are two waves up — I may be wrong. But for my own situation, as soon as my lowest price order be filled, I’ll have to draw some fund out to help my current cash flow. Good to hear that the Lord has given you the confirmations to keep your sell price.

April 28, 2018 6:18 PM

Dear Scotty, we have 2 types of traders here:
– traders who want to sell RDD at the best price
– traders who want to pick up BTC and LTC at bargain price, to sell them near the top of the next run up.

It might be possible that RDD rockets before BTC dips, and that RDD stays at a relatively good price (possibly above $1) when BTC has the next correction, when it rebounds and even till BTC plunges down to $4k.

It is also possible that the RDD bull run begins slowly by Sunday evening, before picking up speed next week, while BTC dips and recovers.

This is just guess work

April 28, 2018 3:52 PM

Dear Scotty, that is strange. I hope that you are not mixing the next temporary dip with the BTC plunge to $4k?

So far nobody else has given a clear figure of what the next plunge will be like, before the BTC run up to $12k.

Christopher Harris saw a deep plunge on a curve without numbers. Then he saw a BTC plunge dipping below to checkboxes on a chart. Then he saw BTC at $7130.

James Bailey had a recent BTC RSI revelation, when he saw the daily BTC RSI rapidly dip below 30 into the white area, then rise at 45 degree angle to above 70 into the white area.

April 28, 2018 10:58 PM

CF, when I was shown my selling point I was show a graph of a stock that wasn’t BTC and the chart had two very large spikes in candle chart form. The first spike was significant, followed by one that was 2-3 times higher. I then heard a voice saying to sell the chart stock when another stock hits below $6000. The Chart I was shown was a reddish colour. red is usually down but in this case the candles were up. That was all that was in the dream. This led me to believe that something would go up while another would go down.
If anyone is trying to get the best price I will warn them that whoever puts in the price at the top will not get all their coins sold as tops are usually thin traded. Always leave some room for other traders to think they are getting a good buy themselves.
I’m thinking that the $1000 per sheet is 1000x increase. The $10k I am leaving to the Holy Spirit to reveal to others.
Anyone reading this should pray and not just make an assumption as mans reasoning is usually wrong. The Holy spirit reveals all and when you have peace in your spirit then go with that. God Bless.

John McCanada
John McCanada
April 27, 2018 2:50 PM

Bang on James, well written!! I was just out on the beach, tides out and beautiful sunny afternoon-just grounding myself with Him. He is in complete control.

Stirred-not-Shaken
Stirred-not-Shaken
April 27, 2018 7:26 AM

CH didn’t the RDD price in BTC hang around 0.0000008 for quite a while? Glad you are in. SNS

April 25, 2018 11:21 PM

AH what a terrible typo on my phone I meant dear brethren!

April 25, 2018 11:54 PM

We know what you meant, but it was funny! 🙂 🙂 🙂

Bdesta
Bdesta
May 2, 2018 11:41 AM

Hi Christopher Harris, i think we are about to get to 1.2 cents RDD:)
The Lord Is Wonderful!!!

April 25, 2018 2:34 PM

Dear Christopher Harris, the part of that dream with the child and the fluffy toy is very sad, It almost made me cry

April 25, 2018 2:25 PM

clnovicky@gmail.com I don’t really expect you to come to AZ but hey if the Lord leads you… you’ll have a friend to stay with.

GREGORY
GREGORY
April 25, 2018 3:43 PM

Hi Colton; I saw your post here and just wanted to thank you for the 2nd spread sheet you made where you can enter the BTC price points and the amount of RDD and then enter the BTC price in $ and see the results. It makes it very easy to play around with different price points and see what the effects are in USD and to change things up quickly. Very useful and helpful… Thank You

April 25, 2018 4:15 PM

Hi Gregory,

You are welcome! I’m glad its helpful, I use it myself all the time for coins that are traded in BTC. I have a few other sheets with tools I’ll be making public once they are polished. Thanks for the feedback!

April 25, 2018 1:18 PM

Colton, I would hope that during the RDD spike, when people sell RDD for BTC, the price of BTC will go up due to demand. I would also pray that BTC is going up during the spike to not lose value since this wealth transfer is for God’s purpose. So hopefully this price dip happens by Friday.

Ed H
Ed H
April 25, 2018 8:15 AM

Christopher,
9200 -9400 was technically about the level I was looking for. You posted about seeing about 9200. It went higher than what you saw but does not mean you missed it. When BTC moves there is alot of action and that excitement can drive the price to spike.
The retrace will also be about what you were shown because now the big traders with stop loses will hit and the down trend will continue until the selling stops.
Your dreams are a true blessing brother so keep posting them.

John T
John T
April 25, 2018 10:07 PM

Dear Christopher, could the various types of loaves of bread offered to you represent various alternate coins? When BTC drops to $8000 and then perhaps surge a little to $9000 plus, that could be an excellent time to buy some of the alternate coins like reddcoin that are ready to spike up. You did mention about seeing Rdd surging to $0.12 from $0.08 in a post below. Just my thoughts. God Bless.

April 26, 2018 9:54 PM

This could be the interpretation John T. I saw a variety of loaves I could choose from, potentially indicating good prices in a variety of coins at 8k. Though that said I do not know when RDD will take off, but it seems it will be soon.

William
William
April 26, 2018 11:35 PM

He saw RDD at 1.2 cents and it was up 50%.

BDesta
BDesta
April 25, 2018 9:26 AM

Hi Christopher Harris, this is just maybe, the reason you buy RDD at BTC 8K is because RDD start going up from that price on.

April 25, 2018 9:33 AM

I thought of that, and it could be. I’m basically thinking it’s based on my first dream (where I was going to buy at 8k as I believed the BTC price was going up), and we continue to move up from 8k possibly higher than 9k area towards a top of this run (the lower correction I saw coming after this), or the 8k might be RDD related, or it is personal to me for some reason. I’m siding with my first dream of the price going back up from near 8k. Because I am buying RDD at 8k possibly RDD may move up from there too.
Sorry I’ve been making a number of posts, sometimes my dreams are hard to figure out the sequence.

So far things are going roughly as I saw, with the price hitting 8.9-9.2k but going above, and now nearing the lower figure 8k. We could move up from 8k as I received several confirmations to buy then, but just know there can be different interpretations of things so please seek the Lord before following what I do necessarily.

James QLD
James QLD
April 26, 2018 10:10 AM

Hi Chris if we are still thinking bitcoin hits 12,200 it could be from this 8000 run in bitcoin. Also maybe some alts do better not necessarily litecoin in this run. because if we are to hit $58USD in litecoin at $4850 in bitcoin litecoin still needs to break down from 0.016 to 0.012 bitcoin which isn’t much in the scheme of things.
I made a graph of how bitcoin might be going right now. Personally I’m still believing we are hitting $58 in litecoin before we hit the $800+ figures.

April 25, 2018 8:59 AM

Update: regarding what I have seen the price at 8k and moving to 8k in BTC, I don’t know if the price moves up from here (I did mention this in my first dream of seeing 8k that I thought the price would move up in the dream so this could happen), or if its a minor bounce, or if we continue down for the more severe correction I saw at least to $7,130 and below. It is possible 8k is a turn around and we head up again, and the correction comes later. I don’t have enough information from what I’ve received yet to know. I am buying at 8k because the Lord showed me to, so it is possible this is a good buy point, and the correction is a bit later, or it is possible that only applies to me for some reason and we keep going down further.

I am sharing what I receive but please seek the Lord for understanding and confirmation and what you should do. It was a fairly stressful day seeing BTC go to 9.7k as I was thinking it could fulfill the previous dream I saw of seeing BTC move from 9.5 to 10.4k, but this didn’t happen and it seems that will happen later. When I mentioned my most recent dream I was unsure if it went all the way down or rebounded at 8k, I don’t know, I couldn’t tell. So in summary I believe we are heading to 8k, where we move from there is either up, a temporary rebound, or continue down to lower areas (possibly towards 6k) before the big spike up. God bless, Christopher.

May 7, 2018 1:31 PM

Here is an insider.
He claims that whales on crypto exchanges have been advised to BUY UP THE DIPS on LTC and to move crypto to private wallets. The scarcity of LTC (and BTC) on crypto exchanges will make it easier to pump the price at a later date with less trading volume:

Here is Warren Buffet slamming BTC again:

Both links above indicate that there might be a further dip in crypto prices, so that the Elite can empty the exchanges of LTC and BTC, in anticipation of future rise in prices after the coming dump.

April 25, 2018 9:20 AM

Here is a possible technical analysis that says a correction at or near 8k could be the fourth wave of this run, with a fifth wave up expected https://www.tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/QRGwGRSk-Possible-BTC-correction-target/ In my first dream I was buying at 8k because I thought the price was going up, I was excited about it in the dream. This could very well be the case. Just sharing this as a possible outcome as I don’t know when the lower correction will begin as I didn’t see the price at the top of the chart. I will update if I receive anything further. Please seek the Lord regarding what you should do.

April 25, 2018 9:24 AM

This was the post on Z3 “Dream posted 22/4/2018 on Z3News “Just woke up at 8am. Right before I woke up I had a dream the price was $8001 or so and I was telling my friend it could go back up and she and I were excited about buying back in as we thought it may only be a correction so far with one more move up before going down. Dream ended.” I haven’t seen anything to negate a possible move up from 8k, as the correction I saw to the lower levels could be after this.

Robert
Robert
April 25, 2018 8:14 AM

$8,000 is the most important support level. Once the price falls below $8,000 it is likely that the price will drop very fast to 6k area.

It’s possible to see a bounce from $8,000. I don’t think that $8,000 will hold because then RSI will not drop to 30 line which James saw and you also saw BTC fall to 6.5-7k area. Also $6,500, $6,000, $4,900 are support levels.

Related to revealed numbers… I saw that it represents either an interval or are intermediate points. There are rare cases when the exact value is a turning point. I wanted to write this when BTC went to $11,750 and has not reached $12,000 so for me it’s not a surprise that now BTC hit a top of $9.7k although in your dream max. was 9.2k. I think it’s important for future trades. James saw RSI to 30 or below… it may go below 30 or to 30 or only to 35. I don’t know. The lesson: we must trade based on revelation however without seeking the maximum profit.

I might be wrong so please seek God for confirmation.

ed h
April 25, 2018 11:36 AM

Robert,
I have 8039 as the 50% and 7660 as the 61% and 7121 as the 78% and 6434 as the 100% retracement levels.The 161% as 4451

Robert
Robert
April 25, 2018 1:29 PM

I understand. You did Fibonacci retracement considering 0% for 9644 high and 100% for 6434 low. From experience I know that the best results occur when Fibonacci retracement overlap with the previous support and resistance levels. In our case 78.6% (7121) and 100% (6434) are also previous support and resistance levels and most important are in the 6.5-7k are that Christopher saw.

Ed H
Ed H
April 25, 2018 1:52 PM

Yah so right now the TA and proohetic line up. We will see how it unfolds

April 25, 2018 8:20 AM

Thanks Ed, and Robert I don’t know if we will bounce near 8k. My most recent dream it seemed like we may have gone all the way down. As I said before I don’t know the figures on how far we go down, but it was through two supports and seemed to retrace the entire recent move up. 8k could be something for just me but I did have it mentioned a few times so there could be a bounce or I’m not sure about it. I’m mostly looking to buy more RDD at 8k area, not sure if that has significance. Don’t necessarily follow what I’m doing because it may go all the way down without bouncing, and the Lord could be directing me for a certain reason.

With regard to not getting the exact figures this is fine since the dream I received I wasn’t told it was the top, nor did I see a turning point so I didn’t necessarily assume it was the top. It wasn’t too far off though. I have seen $7,130 so we will drop to at least that, potentially further though. 8k I’m not sure what it’s about other than I’ve been directed to buy back in. The move up after this coming correction is going to be huge though. God bless, Christopher.

April 25, 2018 11:17 AM

Dear Christopher Harris, you do not need to get the exact figure that everybody wants to see. You mentioned $8.9k – $9.2k. We understand that different exchanges may have slightly different prices.

Even though BTC hit $9.7k in this run up, we are now currently at $8.9k. Today, BTC has seen $9.7k and $8.8k, so your description of $8.9k – $9.2k is fairly accurate, because these figure come flashing to you in a dream.

Please continue to give us prophetic information whenever you get it. These revelations are not for the faint of heart, but for mature minds that are willing to digest the information.

April 25, 2018 9:38 AM

Correction: regarding my mention of the recent dream of the price potentially going all the way down, it was unclear what I was seeing and it was not really usable information. I only mentioned it as a maybe but I shouldn’t have as it wasn’t clear enough and could have been something different, my apologies. I’m back to my earlier dream of thinking we may move up from 8k area before the drop to the lower levels I saw.

BDesta
BDesta
April 25, 2018 8:52 AM

thank you Christopher Harris, you are right, BTC is about to go down to the levels you talked about.

April 25, 2018 11:39 AM

Dear Christopher Harris, God is telling you to sell BTC at $8k, possibly because you might get the lowest RDD price at that time.
For example, RDD might be 0.00000080 BTC when BTC is $8k, but RDD price might spike to 0.00000800 BTC when BTC dips further to $6.5k+

This is just an example.

Your dream does not say that $8k is the bottom of the dip before the bull run, but the information does suggest that BTC at $8k might be the price when you get the best bargain for RDD.

This is just food for thought.

James QLD
James QLD
April 29, 2018 10:46 PM
Hi Christopher I wanted to remind you of 3 dreams you have had and how they might play out, This dream I feel could be relevant for today as it is April 30 and you were woken up at 4:30am “This morning I woke up 22/3/2018 at 4:30 am (it’s now 12:30pm), and I wrote down a dream I had…I was seeing it around the $9,200 area move to $9,500 then hover around here then when I checked again the price was $10,400 or so. The atmosphere felt bullish…I heard “there’s going to be a lot of noise tomorrow” (It felt like it was related to the run in prices. I did see LTC at $210 area.” My interpretation is we go to 10,400 today or tomorrow and then the noise is we start dropping. The second is this one “Had a dream last night I thought I’d share. In the dream I saw someone on a basketball court maybe at the freethrow line and he shot and it went in the hoop. This may have happened twice. I felt it was crypto related and it felt it had to do with BTC and LTC and that I should remember I had it.” I originally thought it would mean we went up 2k in bitcoin as two penalty shots from free throw line are worth 1 point each, but it may have just been normal basketball shots which are worth 2 points each meaning we could go up 4k in bitcoin before a fall from where you received this dream… This would be a confirmation of the 10,400 maybe a bit higher in the original dream… The third I thought was interesting is “Just woke up at 8am. Right before I woke up I had a dream the price was… Read more »
May 3, 2018 1:34 AM

Z3ers,
on 4/13/18, Jessica L. had a dream about her cousin April preparing food and the actor who portrayed Joey in Full House was imitating Bullwinkle and holding antlers that he would sell online for $13,000.

Could this indicate that in May, BTC will reach its next peak around $13 K, with associated high LTC prices? The meaning of Joey in English is an abbreviation of Joseph. In Hebrew, it means “May Jehovah add/give increase.”

Bullwinkle is a moose and an immature moose can shed its antlers until Spring.
Mary Conwell was told to use 90% of RDD profits to buy LTC. We need more prayer and revelation to know if BTC will go up and above the previous peak around $9767 and hit Christopher’s BTC price at $10,400, then up to 13 K (what I would consider a second peak), or go down for another major bottom to or below Christopher’s 6.5 to 7 K and then go to 13 K and high LTC prices. God bless.

Jason V
Jason V
April 25, 2018 6:07 PM

I wanted to share a few exchanges. It’s good to diversify to keep your options open and if some of these prophetic targets are met it’s going to be difficult to unload crypto/fiat and re-invest it due to deposit/withdrawal limits. Here are a few to look into…

Kucoin has ETN Electroneum at close volume to cryptopia but looks way better

great general exchange in the Bay Area and can do fiat, crypto margin/shorting.

USD! Also BTC/ETH

Binance Chinese exchange that accepts USA, great for Tron TRX

The following 3 you can buy crypto with credit cards but be careful because buying crypto usually counts as “cash advance” with fees and interest. I think with these first 2 you can also exchange cryptos easily.

buy btc with credit card RDD!, BTC, LTC MANY cryptos

USD VISA MASTERCARD
ETH XMR ZEC DASH XRP ETC LTC DOGE USD BTC

I’ve heard good things about this exchange in luxembourg which accepts USA and fiat and credit card. I haven’t tried any wires or anything yet however.

This is a great website for looking up exchanges for specific coins.

If you recommend anymore non-obvious ones (ie coinbase/gdax) please chime in!

Jason V
May 16, 2018 12:00 PM

Thanks for sharing Renee! 8/25/18 may be a crypto bottom and good buying opportunity. It linesup w DavidSR’s August bottom as well.

S. Renee Felder
Renee
May 16, 2018 12:02 PM

Yes, I also saw a bottom for BTC. I was thinking the dream referred to this but I didn’t mention because the dream was not specific.

Sonia
Sonia
May 16, 2018 7:31 PM

Dear Renee, I just want to say how your dream you shared is a blessing …espicially the words you got “sow to Harvest” !!! Love it 😍! For this is all about the Harvest of souls ,!!! Just Beautiful!
Bless you !

S. Renee Felder
Renee
May 16, 2018 8:23 PM

So true. We can never forget what the wealth is for.

May 16, 2018 8:22 PM

Hello Renee. You had a great dream with the importance of 8/25/18. I believe something important is going to happen then, but there is a very likely chance that it has nothing to do with BTC, since you were not told directly it had to do with BTC. So many times we (as in I) get a date or interpret a date and it was not what we thought. I do think that BTC will be really down in August, and could be related to this date, but unless the Spirit directly says so, I would rather think that it is important for some other reason. God bless.

April 25, 2018 12:29 AM

James, here is some BTC data from looking at BTC RSI 1 year scale of Bitfinex on tradingview.com, starting from 7/16/17:

1. From 4 bottoms in RSI from 7/16/17 to 2/5/18, there are 2 major RSI peaks that occurred after each bottom. The first RSI peak occurred 25 to 30 days after the RSI bottom.
Therefore, I am expecting the first RSI peak within April 24 to 29, which is 25 to 30 days from the last RSI bottom on 3/30/18.

2. BTC RSI peaks of each pair occurred on 8/14/17 and 9/1/17, 10/14/17 and 11/4/17, 12/7/17 and 12/16/17, 2/17/18 and 3/4/18.
After each RSI peak, the price peak occurred 1 to 3 days later, with one exception in which the price peak occurred 1 day before the RSI peak.

3. From the first RSI peak of each pair, there were 3 to 8 days to the intermediate bottom price, the bottom before the second RSI peak.

4. The second RSI peak of each pair occurred 9 to 21 days after the first RSI peak.

5. the first BTC price peak of first pair was on 8/17/17 at $4492 and dropped to the bottom between the peak price pair on 8/22/17 at $3599. This was a 19.88% drop. The 10/13/17 peak of $5920 dropped to 10/18/17 at $5114; a 13.61% drop. The 12/8/17 price of $17,171 dropped to $12,730 on 12/10/17; a 25.86% drop. The 2/20/18 price of $11,788 dropped to $9280 on 2/25/18; a 21.28% drop.
Therefore, I am expecting a 13.6% to 25.9% drop in price from the next price peak.

6. With the slight exception of one pair of peak prices, the second price peak was higher than the first price peak.

We’ll see how this pattern holds up or deviates significantly into the future. God bless.

April 25, 2018 10:38 AM

Addendum:

7. From the 5 previous major RSI bottoms, the bottom in BTC price occurred within 3 days after RSI bottom.

Update:

So far, it looks like BTC RSI reached its first of two major peaks on April 24 and hit the pattern for April 24 to 29. The BTC price peak hit $9767.4, on Bitfinex using tradingview.com, today on April 25, which hit the pattern for 1 to 3 days after RSI peak. The intermediate price bottom is expected to go 13.6 to 25.9% down, so in the $7237 to $8439 range. This would hit Christopher’s numbers. God bless.

April 25, 2018 10:44 AM

Update 2:

The intermediate price bottom is expected to hit 3 to 8 days after the RSI peak on April 24. The expected range includes April 27 to May 2.

May 3, 2018 1:53 PM

BTC Update 3:

The expected range of the intermediate price bottom was expected within April 27 to May 2, from $7237 to $8439. It came 1 calendar day early on April 26 at $8661.6 (11.3% drop from 1st peak at $9767.4). This new data will be added and patterns adjusted.

3a. From the first RSI peak of each pair, there were 2 to 8 days to the intermediate price bottom, the bottom before the second RSI peak.

5a. From the 1st peak of BTC price to the intermediate price bottom, there was an 11.3% to 25.9% drop.

8. From previous 4 sets of intermediate price bottoms to 2nd price peaks, there was a 26.07 to 56.25% increase.

From pattern #4 above, the 2nd RSI peak is expected to be within May 3 to 15.
From pattern #8, the 2nd price peak is expected to be within $10,919 to $13,534.

These are the historical patterns, but future patterns change. God bless.

May 3, 2018 3:07 PM

BTC Update 4:

Given that this last intermediate price bottom was down only 11.3%, to be more in proportion to previous 2nd peaks, I would expect the next 2nd price peak to come in below $10,919, or closer to it than $13,534. Only God knows. Let’s keep praying. God bless.

May 7, 2018 11:26 AM

BTC Update 5:

The 2nd RSI peak on 5/5/18 fit the historical pattern, #4 above. The 2nd price peak on 5/5/18 also fell within the previous historical range of -1 to 3 calendar days after the RSI peak. On Bitfinex, the 2nd BTC peak was $9990 and was below the historical range of pattern #8, but proportional to 1st price peak and intermediate price bottom. It is not clear what is the basis for proportionality. There is a somewhat symmetric “W” or “M” pattern, but with the 2nd price peak usually a little higher than the 1st price peak. It looks like BTC is heading now to a level below RSI 50 and near or below RSI 30 for the start of another cycle. God bless.

John T
John T
June 10, 2018 2:19 PM

Bitcoin dropped 5% to around $7250 and then further dipped below $6700 within 2 hours amid South Korea hack news from Coinrail. It is still dropping down in price as of now.

In another news, bitcoin whales manipulating the market has scooped up a third of bitcoin worth around $37.5billion.

Bailey
June 10, 2018 2:35 PM

My family and I are all watching very closely!

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
May 2, 2018 6:46 AM

Did anyone catch the stock market close yesterday, on communist May Day? I don’t follow the rigged stock market, but when the news showed the closing numbers yesterday, my eyes instantly gravitated to something, and it dawned on me what day it was. I forgotten it was May Day yesterday.

Dow -(6)4.1