Prophetic dream reveals Bitcoin price at $30,000 prior to crashing

Just sharing with you my recently updated video about the dreams the Lord has shown me for crypto currencies. I’m going with it for my exit plan and top of third wave.

Yesterday before I woke up, I saw Bitcoin (BTC) going up fast on a chart (breaking up). I don’t know if we’re still going down or finished correcting, or when this will happen. I believe the Lord has shown me the top, the crash price, the entry in Litecoin (LTC) and the strong recovery, more than I expected and is now a clear picture for me awaiting the third wave. Well, “clear picture” can be hard to say, especially when things are based on interpretation. Anyway, my best approach so far from what the Lord has shown me. God bless.

Christopher Harris

Author: Christopher Harris

Christopher Harris lives in Australia. He came to Jesus Christ and confessed his faith in 2016, after coming away from the faith since primary school. Since 2009, he began having dreams of tsunamis and other natural disasters, and these became more frequent and varied from 2015, and especially since he came to Christ. He’s had dreams of war, troop led exterminations and roundups, demons coming upon the earth, battling demons, false aliens (demons), natural disasters and tribulation. He has dreamed of the USA being conquered by Russia and Asian troops, a nuclear strike on the country and massive tsunamis (striking NYC and other areas). Christopher has put his focus on the Lord and awaits His return, while making videos to try to warn others of the times he believes we are living in, with the judgment of God at the door. His youtube channel is JESUSisLORD and his website is survivetheearthchanges.com.

January 28, 2018 7:00 AM

Thank you for sharing, Christopher. You must be led totally of God. And obey to the smallest measure of instruction.
I had a very disturbing vision today and I want to warn people to be totally led by the Spirit and not by your natural senses in whatever you are investing. I saw a very large ferocious looking fish swimming and behind it were thousands of smaller fish swimming in its slipstream. Wherever the huge fish went, the little ones followed and there was an excitement in the air. Occasionally one or two small fish would pull away from the pack and leave the slipstream. Then suddenly, without warning the ferocious fish swung round with its mouth wide open and all the little fish went straight down its throat. The only ones who survived were the ones who had peeled away before.

I felt the Spirit revealing that the markets are to a large extent being controlled by the huge fish and to be led by your natural senses and ungodly market predictors is very dangerous. Your spiritual ears must be alert at all times to the still small voice calling you to come away, that it’s time to leave the flow your survival depends in His leading, and no other voice or market flow.

Christopher Harris
January 28, 2018 7:55 AM

And I’ll add sister what a relevant vision, the little fish following the big fish were consumed, all who didn’t break out of the slipstream earlier. A drop from $30,000 to $2,000 is a 93.33% drop which is huge. I hope we may all seek the Lord who are involved in cryptocurrencies to seek His guidance.

William
William
January 30, 2018 1:44 AM

When bitcoin rise to $30k, I hope the RDD would rise to 5 cents plus. When bitcoin rise to $30k, I’ll sell all RDD, ( My personal situation need to sell all anyway. ), then try to wait for etn to drop to 3-5 cents, and buy the etn. That’s my plan.

Corey
Corey
January 29, 2018 5:42 PM

Hello Christopher, did you see if the rise in BTC to $30,000 occurred rapidly or in a steady manner on the digital clock? Since BTC is only around $11,100 currently, I’m guessing it will take until late February to get to $30,000. What do you think? Thanks.

Christopher Harris
January 29, 2018 9:39 PM

In the dream the context of the dream was I was actually out of the market at the time as I had believed there may be a coming correction. Then my friend said in the dream “oh the prices went up” and I saw on the digital number reader the numbers going up fast to 30,000 (max 33-35k), then resetting to 2,000 then fast up to 60,000. It all happened quite quickly. It led me to quickly get back into the market since I wasn’t meant to have exited. I imagine things will move quickly. I had another recent dream of seeing BTC breaking up in price. I don’t know when this will be. If the timeline the Lord told me of Jan 30 to Feb 30 is going to happen it will need to move up soon, and would probably move up based on some kind of good news potentially. Feb 30 is still an unknown since there aren’t 30 days in Feb.

William
William
January 29, 2018 9:47 PM

Christopher,
I love to see the price for bitcoin going up quickly to $30k in Feb. But our God is an amazing God, He is letting us to scratch our head about this Feb 30. But $30k is the marker anyway, we can wait for it.

richard
richard
January 30, 2018 3:51 PM
richard
richard
January 30, 2018 3:56 PM
Duane
Duane
January 30, 2018 12:20 AM

If ETN were to drop the same percentage then it would have to rise to about 45 cents before the crash to 3 cents. Not that it will do that, but it gives a point of reference.

Christopher Harris
January 28, 2018 7:21 AM

Thank you Christine, I entirely agree. I don’t like trading unless it’s something the Lord has shown me. Most every other time I act without Him is a mistake. I agree regarding big fish running the market. I have received three times from the Lord about a crash coming. First my third wave dream and crash to fish from the bottom of ocean, second crash window Jan 30 to end of Feb and the final was quite clear and from the Lord of seeing a digital clock of BTC numbers up to $30,000 (maybe at max 33-35,000), then it reset to $2,000-3,000 and then went up to $60,000 (strong recovery after crash). I am going only by what the Lord has shown me. I have stated my current approach and plan (pending anything further I receive from the Lord), I encourage all to seek the Lord for confirmation on their own as to your course of action. I don’t know when wave three begins but when we start getting above 20 and 25k Bitcoin price I encourage people seek the Lord regarding the action they should take (do everything to the Lord), it may be to hold or it may be to sell and rebuy as I am planning, then holding for long. God bless, Christopher.

January 28, 2018 7:54 AM

Just a thought concerning the little fish which came up from the bottom of the ocean after the big crash, is it possible they represent souls getting saved or ‘fished’ by the Believers in the little boats? – so a harvest of those unbelievers whose financial security has failed them and are now open to hear about the Lord.

Christopher Harris
January 28, 2018 6:55 PM

That is very interesting sister. I am seeking the Lord regarding this and if I should take any further steps in preparation. A drop of 93% in BTC (and the market) can bring fear, grief, confusion and pain to many. The other part of my dream that was important is the recovery to $60,000 BTC which if people hold and do not sell, the market will recover.

MOSES
MOSES
January 30, 2018 10:20 PM

AMEN Christopher Harris: The elite are probably laughing right now and gobbling up some good crypto buys as these cryptos become better buying opportunities every day. Those who sell are only shooting themselves in the foot and will regret it when the cryptos start moving back up and do so like a rocket.

MOSES

Michelle Cannon
Michelle Cannon
February 6, 2018 1:06 AM

I had the same impression

Jim Reeve
Jim Reeve
January 28, 2018 9:14 AM

Christine, I have a question for you. If I get a dream like that, it is the Lord trying to give me a warning, not just information to confirm what I already believe. So, here’s the question: did this seem like a warning to you, or just information? If it’s a warning, it says our understanding has potential error and positions are going to get gobbled up on an unexpected turn. If it’s just confirming information, than we don’t change our understanding and just go forward thinking the gobbled fish are other people who don’t know what we know. In a word, do you think this dream about us (narrow application) or about others (global application). JR.

January 29, 2018 12:56 AM

Hi Jim. Seeing as the Lord gave me this vision, I take it as a warning to me and to other Z3-ers to listen carefully every day to the Lord and not just follow the pack, or shoal in this case. The wise men who were warned in a dream and Joseph who was also told to flee in a dream come to mind. His sheep hear His voice but there is a phenomenon called crowd behavior which is when people get swept up by the euphoria of the surroundings to go along with whatever others are doing. i think this is what the Holy Spirit is warning about. He may speak to each of us at slightly different times to peel off from the pack, not necessarily wait until the BTC 30 000 peak. This is all an intensive lesson in the sons of God being led by the Spirit of God.

Christopher Harris
January 29, 2018 3:15 AM

Thank you for giving that further insight Christine. I am ready to sell when the Lord guides me. 30,000 I believe will be hit and the numbers went up to a max of 33,000 to 35,000 I believe (the numbers were moving fast so hard to tell, but 30,000 definitely stood out), before resetting to 2,000 so I would be seeking the Lord strongly when we start moving over 20 and 25k regarding your personal exit point.

January 29, 2018 3:28 AM

I was asking the Lord this morning about the big fish and George Soros came to mind. Also I asked what are these big fish are using as their counsel ( we seek the Spirit’s guidance but the ungodly and wicked have their own ‘counselors’) and I was given a sense that the full moon (blue and lunar eclipse) on 31st Jan is significant. I know the satanists do their human sacrifices on full moons so wouldn’t be surprised if some form of false flag event with mass casualties is scheduled for then.This may trigger a swift turnaround in the markets. It was highlighted to me today that in my vision the giant fish turned and opened its mouth but stayed static. It didn’t actually swim in the opposite direction. In other words, perhaps not a mass ongoing dumping of crypto stock by the biggies, but just enough to swallow all the ‘blind’ followers.

I am reminded suddenly of my dream of the canoe race in which the woman disappeared and I remember when I got out of the water, there was a canoe with a man frantically paddling at top speed into the race, even though the bridegroom had left, travelling in the other direction. The look of ambition and determination on this man’s face is still with me. In this case, it would represent the love of money.He didn’t even see me at the edge of the water and I knew it was unsafe to remain as there was a danger of being run over.

Carolanne
Carolanne
January 28, 2018 1:08 PM

Christine, Perhaps the small fish who slip away and got eaten are in the market for the wrong reasons, like a spiritual “slipping away” This could be those who are motivated by self gain and greed and not looking at the provision as the Lord’s test to see who has a pure heart to use the abundant supernatural blessing for His Kingdom. The big fish representing the Enemy, the Devourer, luring little, weak fish by promises of quick self gain. Interestingly, in yesterday’s news it was stated that 400,000,000 bitcoin was stolen in the biggest historical heist ever by hackers on an Asian exchange, and then they reinvested in alt coins. I checked Coinmarketcap and everything had gone up in price, except Electroneum. Almost as if God had put a hedge around it and said it’s only for His Elect, not for which thieves would be allowed to use to prosper. In Your Daily Treatments for the Bride devotional, it is ironic today’s devotion speaks of light not having anything to do with darkness. I felt that this coin is forbidden by God to be used for dark purposes. You went on to say it’s our own sin that is the darkness spoken of in this scripture (I John 1:7) so maybe your dream is to warn us all to purge our hearts as we partake in this investment for the Kingdom of God lest darkness creep in and we slip away by impure motives.

January 29, 2018 3:03 AM

Hi Carolanne. Just to clarify, the ones who slipped away were NOT eaten. Because they were guided from within, not without.

Carolanne
Carolanne
January 29, 2018 7:17 PM

Oops…I realized that later! Thanks for pointing that out, Christine. In my own flesh I make silly errors. Keeps me humble, truly. It wasn’t a revelation from God, just a perhaps.

Ed H
Ed H
January 29, 2018 9:34 AM
Z3, Jeremiah 33 2-3 “This is God’s Message, the God who made earth, made it livable and lasting, known everywhere as God: ‘Call to me and I will answer you. I’ll tell you marvelous and wondrous things that you could never figure out on your own.’ To be very honest I see investing in ETN as very similar to God telling Jeremiah to buy a plot of land in a war torn country about ready to be overthrown. One of the best ICO of all time. The team can’t seem to get it together, they have an app for android but not ios yet. Only on 1 exchange.Seems to me they are just cruising along and not really trying because they made a boat load of cash. The chart looks horrible. Lower highs and lower lows. The next support is about .06 then .04 then .03.and then .01. I currently own some ETN that I purchased before all the Z3 posts. So for me it was not revelation it just seemed like a good model and would be successful. I sold half my position at 100% and the other half is free and clear. If it drops to zero I have lost nothing. That being said I would be in serious prayer about getting in . Ask God for a specific answer, he will show you. I mean he flat out says ask him and he will show you. So ask him. I asked him about XLM and he gave me an entry point . I asked him for very specific details, I asked for numbers . I am also asking about ETN and as of right now have not heard any thing. If ETN really goes to some of these numbers , maybe he wants you to enter at… Read more »
Nick
Nick
January 29, 2018 11:13 AM

EdH,
I had the exact same Jer 33:3 scripture last week out of the blue, like a HS bonus when I was studying Pr 3:5-6 – like he was saying if you trust me with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, but “know” me [Heb: “yada”] in everything, I will make your paths straight AND show you great and unsearchable things you don’t know yourself (and won’t find out on Reddit).
RDD looks horrible too on the forums, for similar reasons, but I have some.

Sonia
Sonia
January 30, 2018 6:41 PM

Hello Ed,
why are you saying that ETN’s team are just cruising along and not really trying hard? I looked into their team….they are a very dedicated team and they are really trying hard to make it work! I don’t know where you got your information ?

Sure their chart is not great but most of all cryptos’ charts are not that great at this moment !
Give them some time and they may prove you wrong.
Shalom!

Bill F
Bill F
January 29, 2018 10:50 PM

Ed H,
Thanks brother for your encouraging post. I have not jumped in on cryptos as yet as I have learned the painful lesson of following others’ guidance and/or timing without hearing clearly for myself. I have been seeking the Lord for clear, tangible direction and I have been receiving some positive and sometimes contradictory input. Have had some warning type dreams that may be speaking to timing issues. Still unfolding. Would you mind sharing with me how you came up with the Jeremiah 32/33 scipture? Was this just an interesting passage you happened to run across or do you feel you were directed there? I will share more after I hear your response. Thanks so much.

Ed H
Ed H
January 29, 2018 11:46 PM

Bill,
Actually found it from Richard here on Z3 and Dr Patricia Green. I was waking up for a while at 3 am so whenever I woke up I would read the passage that corresponded to the time. I thought that verse was awesome so I have held onto it’s promises.

Bill F
Bill F
January 30, 2018 10:43 AM

Thanks for the response Ed. The Lord has directed me to that story of Jeremiah buying the field with 17 shekels of silver in the midst of the Babylonian siege of Jerusalem repeatedly. Not sure I understand its application to me today in my quest for crypto guidance but your bringing it up here really caught my attention. Do you have a link to Partricia Green’s message about it?
Blessings to you!

Ed H
Ed H
January 30, 2018 11:08 AM

There you go brother. This lady is great. I too have been interested in the land deal for silver.

MOSES
MOSES
January 29, 2018 8:11 AM

Listen to the first seven minutes of this video for some possible broad timing insights pertaining to the final crash of the crypto markets:

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
January 28, 2018 2:27 PM

Give these video clips a look. Lois gives “123” in 2 different videos

At 4:10 mark “123, time is up”
6:45 mark for the beginning of the word (8:20 mark for 123), “123, that is the number”

Just wondering if 123 is Adar 3 or Feb 18th 2018? Nisan is the 1st month and Adar is the 12th. Warnings of an earthquake and repeatedly given 123 ???

18 Feb 2018, 18/02/2018, 182218 (drop the zeros)

William
William
January 29, 2018 7:02 AM

Matt,
God is always merciful. He always try to delay the disaster. I think 1 2 3 should be the first month the 23rd day in Jewish calendar. Or even 3 December 2018. If Nisan is the first month in Jewish calendar, then it should be the date of 8 April 2018.

Matt NZ
Matt NZ
January 29, 2018 2:32 PM

It could be any of those. I was just going by the immediacy of the messages.

Ed H
Ed H
January 28, 2018 9:39 AM

Christopher,
If I understand this correctly, you expect a crypto crash sometime from now to end of Feb. You also see BTC at 30k level in this same time frame. Correct?
Julz commented about Feb 19
I have 2 22 still praying about this.
Either way we need to seek him. The big fish in cryptos are called Whales. At under 600B it only takes a few Whales to get together and run the show while all the little fish follow in the path like Christine’s dream.

Christopher Harris
January 28, 2018 6:48 PM

Yes that is right Ed H. I was given Jan 30 to Feb 30 for the crash. I believe BTC will reach 30k prior to crashing to 2,000 (over 90% crash). As Jim has mentioned, if the timing I was given means a lunar month or something else, and we haven’t had the rise yet by the end of February, then the crash I have seen is yet to come. We will see. When BTC starts moving over 20k and 25k the crash is nearing. God bless. Christopher.

von17
von17
January 29, 2018 3:03 AM

chris in a crude back of envelope way using simple algebra of todays price of btc and etn, it seems if btc crashes to $2k, etn price will be 1.6 cents at that point. I’m praying about what to do as another poster said we need to be in before Shavat ends and Feb 30 will be past that date. thank you so much for sharing. I dont see so well I didn’t realize video was you–I thought it another person. anyway thank you

Christopher Harris
January 29, 2018 3:08 AM

Dear Von if ETN also goes up while BTC goes to 30k it may mean prices won’t go that low on crash. I expect ETN would make moves if BTC was near 3x its current price. Yeah I remember the Shevat window was given when the person was contemplating investing in ETN. I have never posted time frames before, nor have I received them, and I am unsure what Feb 30 means (I received Jan 30 to Feb 30 is crypto crash). God bless.

Jason V
Jason V
February 15, 2018 12:09 AM

Is it possible that the crash from Jan – Feb 30 could be the 5kish crash many of us are expecting then the rise to 30k begins sometime before the end of February. This would explain the fictitious (non-existent) Feb 30 which could actually mean that Feb is the beginning of the rise to 30k btc?

Christopher Harris
February 15, 2018 6:02 AM

Yes Jason very possible. I believe we will have the crash from 11-12k to sub $5,000 this month, thus having two crashes and fulfilling what I received. We may begin the third wave up I saw to 30-35k this month too depending. I believe prices will really take off after the 5k drop, and when I saw the third wave it was huge and rose up quickly. Will see how it goes but I know what to be looking for as the Lord has shown me. What I believe we may require are more targets for the top/sell points and also exit strategy and if this crash will be the one of exchanges going down (I saw one huge one OKEx going down when LTC hits $58 in a dream), or tether problems or both etc. I believe the Lord will show us as we approach that major move up. God bless. Christopher.

Corey
Corey
February 15, 2018 7:52 AM

Christopher, when you were shown Bitcoin crashing to $2000, were you also shown if the stock market crashed at the same time? Thanks.

Christopher Harris
February 15, 2018 8:07 AM

Dear Corey, no I was not. I only saw a digital number reader like a digital clock and it was Bitcoin prices only. It went to 30-35k then reset to 2k then to 60k.

David T
David T
January 30, 2018 4:58 AM

I tried to Buy Electronem and Redcoin on cryptopia buy I got this message.
Market Closing
Due to being unable to provide any kind of realistic or accurate ETA on both the DOGE/LTC markets being resumed, we have decided it best to close these base markets at this time. Please close any open orders, and we apologize for the inconvenience.
I saw on youtube that they have reached their $40million cap on ETN. Is this correct

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
January 30, 2018 2:31 PM

David, dreams given were about Reddcoin, RDD, not the other Redcoin, RED.

January 30, 2018 8:59 AM

David, I bought ETN this morning but you have to buy it with BTC or USDT as LTC and DOGE markets are closed on Cryptopia

Jerry
January 30, 2018 8:02 AM

Hi David,

those exchanges aren’t working on cryptopia for some strange reason.
You will have to buy bitcoin and use the bitcoin exchange to buy Electroneum and Redcoin.

January 30, 2018 10:55 AM

they stopped them ebcause there was such a rush of new registrations with cryptopia that there was total congestion. They are apparently going to open another arm of Cryptopia in March to trade LTC and ETN. Look on the news page.

JDpeet33
January 29, 2018 2:12 PM

Moses, Maria on IWI posted this on Jan 26th.
“I plan to short BTC at 5 time leverage when it hits around 10 because I believe it will go down like a rock. I was looking for some confirmation that this word I received was from the Lord and not myself. There is a prophet from India who (she follows) provided the same word that BTC would go down to nada and not to invest in it. He gave this word early Jan 2018.”
Sounds like she is not seeing a rise in BTC now but a crash from 10000 for BTC coming soon enough for her to be shorting it. Confusing to me. I saw your confirmations on how she has been accurate so far and agreed. What should we make of this? If it goes to 2000 now then it would be the time to buy ETN at 0.05 and the third wave is done and Christopher’s 30000 and 35000 vision is post crash. Thanks, JD

MOSES
MOSES
January 29, 2018 6:46 PM

I think you can short bitcoin using the following service, but if you are wrong, you could lose everything:

200 to 1 leverage is possible

You could make a lot of money for a very small investment.

Please, could someone who is interested in shorting bitcoin do some research on this service and tell us what you find?

MOSES

JDpeet33
JDpeet33
January 29, 2018 8:39 PM

Thanks Moses but I was really asking what we should think about Maria’s latest prophecy thru her son’s dream that China is manipulating BTC and that BTC will shortly drop to $5000 and she is presently trying to short BTC. That prophecy and the coming crisis in the US government matching Christoper’s giants (Trump) and dragons (Dems, Clinton, and Obama) fighting while he is in a hole is making me ponder converting my LTC, LSK and XLR to USD as a hedge. Leave coins like ETN, RDD, COB, and TRX ride.
Jim R is wondering if we might have a crash before takeoff and Phanuel was saying we need to clear $14k BTC before we can positively believe we are on the incline. Thanks, JD

Joseph
Joseph
January 29, 2018 11:13 PM

MOSES
I thought this article might be of interset to you.
January 29, 2018, 01:06:51 PM
No Bitcoin ETF This Year, And Other Insights

Michael
Michael
January 29, 2018 11:09 AM

I had a dream this morning (Jan 29) with the following words appearing as follows;

electroneum
electroneum
electroneum
electroneum
electroneum July
electroneum

I think there were about 6 times that electroneum appeared and July was written over top of the last one. Also, each electroneum was underlined either up to electro or electron.

January 29, 2018 12:03 PM

Thanks for sharing that Michael. Did you get any insights into what happens in July?

William
William
January 29, 2018 12:10 PM

This July maybe is the month of dollar devaluation 50%.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
January 29, 2018 2:06 PM

William, also if electro was underlined, then that would be 7 letters and July is the 7th month. Interesting dream!

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
January 29, 2018 11:21 PM

Actually, I meant to address Michael’s dream. 🙂

Philip -Sydney
Philip -Sydney
January 28, 2018 4:43 PM

Sincere thanks Christopher

richard
richard
January 28, 2018 4:41 PM
The way I would interpret the big fish is the bigger market players are moving the price higher ie big players, institutional players they often will mark the price up higher in order to sell at a higher price before selling the market and moving it significantly lower. The small fish are the retail players getting gobbled up at higher prices as the market goes against them. This is called distribution as the institutions position themselves for a big move lowe likewise they will come in at the lows and accumulate before the market breaks higher and rallies. This happens every day in all markets and it is called a campaign. When I prayed about the cryptos I was told that there would be more regulation and government crackdowns coming in and the markets would be sold off because of it which could be the catalyst to the selloff, this would be the time to come in and buy at a discount, behind the scenes the governments want more regulation to regulate the crypto space. Now that the bitcoin futures is active I would also watch for large open orders near the highs to signify that the large fish are short, they can be long the bitcoin cash markets and short the bitcoin futures effectively making them flat. So if there is a large increase in sell order activity in the futures this could be an indication a fall is coming in the bitcoin cash markets. If they were to sell their cash position they could trigger panic selling and move the markets lower making money on the bitcoin futures on the way down in order to buy at the lows. I would say knowing this and understanding the key levels would mean that all you have to do is… Read more »
Christopher Harris
January 29, 2018 3:24 AM

Thank you Richard for that discussion. In one dream I received (about a week ago) I believe I represented Bitcoin or the crypto market and I was under attack by a dragon and giants (I believe may mean Gov regulation) and I jumped into a hole in the ground (prices going into a hole), then I emerged and became a giant and beat them back punching them with my fists and overcoming them. This could be describing the major crash due to market regulation and then the recovery stronger after the crash, which I also received as I saw the BTC prices moving from 2,000 to 60,000. Another interpretation I took earlier was that we were going to have another correction before heading up for the third wave. But when I came out of the hole in the dream I felt very powerful and beat away the dragon and giants easily, perhaps showing a strong recovery from this major coming crash and cryptos overcoming regulations, or at least investors fears of regulations are overcome. I’m more thinking the dream is about the major crash and recovery. Another had a dream about BTC and red tape causing prices to drop. Just sharing, God bless.

JDpeet33
January 29, 2018 5:41 PM

Christopher and Jim, see my post below on Maria who is planning on shorting BTC soon. Could you (CH) being down in the hole be because BTC went to 2000 because the Giants and Dragons represent the battle in government with the FISA warrant being revealed today. Andrew McCabe being fired by the FBI the indicator major disruption to the government is coming in the next couple weeks. Obama and Hillary being sent to prison along with Supreme court judges, and more being prophesied.
talks about 44000 Marines being prepared used to serve 10000 sealed indictments to cut the head off a large snake (dragon?). Gitmo and a couple island prisons are being prepped for something big. This sort of action would probably have a strong negative response from the markets. JD

Jim Reeve
Jim Reeve
January 29, 2018 8:52 PM
JDpeet33. My understanding is that the equity pattern will develop into a “W” pattern prior to a significant downturn. It is possible the W is beginning now, or will very soon. The W should be obvious on a maco chart, that is, more than just 20-30 points per leg. I’ve been waiting for this pattern for a while. I’m not sure how long it takes to carve this out once it starts. I suspect it takes time, because it seems everything takes longer than I plan. I do not find this an attractive place for aggressive positions in crypto land. We’re in the middle of some consolidation, and I do believe the next move is bullish, but the size of that move is very unclear to me. I suspect it is a limited move (for myself, you have to hear for yourself). Without detailing all my thoughts, suffice it to say I believe we’ve only done one wave. Thus, I’m staying very conservative in my crypto positioning. I don’t mind being wrong because I know by revelation there are much better entry points further down the timeline wherein one can be aggressive. I don’t think it’s here. For example, if we climbed above $850B or dropped down below $300B, then I’d become more aggressively bullish (because of negation or confirmation implied by those numbers). Until that happens, there’s no sense (for me) to be aggressive here where we have so many mixed signals (IMO). Maria’s observations are not very useful for me. Her intel doesn’t provide me enough data for the Lord to talk to me what is going on, and I don’t play follower games with people I don’t know, without independent input from His voice. Simply said, when anyone says “God told me to buy or sell xxx”… Read more »