“I Will Not Relent of the Destruction that is Coming upon America”

washington_DC_destroyed

This message grieves my heart to write and even now I have tears streaming down my face. I must be obedient to my call and release this message in hope and prayer that a few will receive it and turn to the Only One that can save them, Jesus Christ.

For we know in part and we prophesy in part. But when that which is perfect has come (Jesus), then that which is in part will be done away. (1 Corinthians 13:8-9)

These words were spoken to me in the Spirit:

“Those who have spiritual eyes to see and spiritual ears to hear, look and listen. I tell you these things so that fear will not overcome you and so that you are prepared. I AM the only shelter from the coming storm, under the shadow of My wings you will find peace and comfort. I AM the song in your heart, I AM the only joy for your soul, I AM love and you will arise and shine as My glory is poured out upon you to give you strength.

When you see The Event that has been prophesied by My messengers and foretold by the fallen ones, you will understand what time it is. It is the time of the end. It shall not be postponed, for once again I tell you very few have turned away from their sin. On the contrary this world gets darker by the day in every nation on the earth.

Many will begin this season strong in Me, but will stumble and fall because of fear and doubt.

You must remember My words and My promises, and keep yourself humble before Me. You must show love to your fellow man, your neighbors. If you turn them away, you are turning Me away. You must walk in the power of My Spirit and though you stumble and even fall, you will not stay down.

You Must be born of the Spirit and your sins washed away by My blood, baptized and full of My Holy Spirit to make it through this time. Praying in the Spirit without ceasing will be the way you gain the strength and refresh yourself to be able to stand back up after you fall.

Those who have been causing division in My body will be stopped. For they shall be shaken to the very core of their being by this event. My body shall be shaken the hardest for it is asleep. I have said, ‘ENOUGH! AWAKEN!’

I will once again flip the tables of the money changers. All religious activity that uses My name, yet is without the power of My Holy Spirit, will cease to exist. There will be no more middle road of compromise, you will either follow Me or follow the enemy. I tell you ahead of time that My way will not be the easy way, so count the cost now, but My way is the only way to life. My way will be supernatural in protection, power, and provision.

America, The Event planned for your shores will be ten times more destructive than anything you have ever seen before, for you have rejected Me and My ways and My laws.

I will allow this so-called terrorist act, so that your blinders will be removed and you will see the evil that runs this system of Babylon the great. All the games, charades and political theater will be over and your leaders will be shown for who they truly are. The fire of fury that will be unleashed will be astounding, but this will only be the beginning. Even worse disasters will come upon this land that once knew Me. Your entire banking system will begin to crumble after this first event. It will falter at first and then seem to stabilize for a season and then come crashing down never to recover again. Men shall riot, loot, steal, and kill because of the lack of food. The people will cry out for protection from their government and martial law will be declared. Most will cry and weep for the days of old but they are never to return.

And what of the one who was to make you great again? I AM the Great I AM!

Disease, famine, and civil war shall be upon your land and brother shall fight brother and father be against son. America, I tell you, troops from other nations that are said to bring peace will divide your land and hold you captive.

My city and My land will never be divided by you. I will NOT allow it! This land shall be divided by a great earthquake and the seas shall rise upon you, O Babylon the Great. War looms on the horizon even now as you concentrate on things that don’t matter and will never come to pass. In the end, America shall fall in one day and it shall be burnt from one end to the other. Then your false hope shall arrive from the heavens and most will take their mark and worship the beast because they did not know Me. Oh why America could you not see that I AM your Savior?

I have warned and pleaded with you America for many years and the warnings are over.

Oh how I have cried and interceded for this nation to come back to me, but it will not.

You have been blessed with more abundance of food and material wealth than any nation ever, yet you do not thank Me. You stand tall and proud, but you will be made to bow as you are humbled.

I have loved you, but you have gone after idols and strayed from the straight and narrow way.

This is My final course of action toward you America.  It never had to be this way.

I have a remnant in you that I will protect for they will be the reapers of the great harvest of souls. Many more of My own shall I take to be with Me out of the devastation and destruction brought upon this land.

America this is your final hour.

Repent before your Creator, Savior, and God.

I will not relent of the destruction that is coming upon America.

I AM Jesus the risen Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.”

Author: Jeff Byerly

Jeff Byerly used to live a normal American Christian life. He went to church on Sunday and Wednesday, worship band practice on Thursday, was on his church board, and tithed 10%. Even so, his heart was far from the Lord at times and he had secret sin that only He knew about, which he could not overcome. In 2012 Jesus spoke to him in the middle of the night and said “The time of the gentiles is almost over, you must get ready for My return.”

That is when Jeff started seeking the Lord with abandon and putting Him first every morning in worship and prayer. Suddenly the sins he had been struggling with for so long just vanished and God began speaking to him on a regular basis. In August of 2015 the Holy Spirit impressed on him to begin writing drown the messages, so in December 2015 he started a blog site called Holy Spirit Wind.

© 2016, Z3 News. All rights reserved. This content may be freely reproduced in full or in part online, email, or other free digital formats but only with full attribution to the author, a clickable link to http://Z3news.com, and no changes to the article. For permission to reproduce this content in other media formats or for any publication that is not free, please contact us.

Please donate now to support Z3 News.

donate

Alison Pound
October 16, 2016 3:22 am

Aah Jeff! Very tough words to write. The Lord wrap His arms around you and comfort you and bring you His peace, that not of this world. And may a new sense of purpose arise for you out of this word.
I actually have a word for you that came as I began writing this comment : “The Harvest is going to be great, My son. Prepare for the Harvest. Do not grieve so that it overtakes you but cleave to Me. Present yourself as an empty vessel and I will fill you. You will not believe what I have in store for you. I have been equipping you in ways you do not realise. I will do many feats of supernatural power through you and all like you who will come to this place in Me. I will hide you in full view of the enemy that you will be able to continue My work unabated. Ask Me for more and I will give it, in full measure, pressed down and shaken together.”
We know this is coming. And now you believe,it is all the more important what you do now as you walk in the valley of the shadow of death. God bless Jeff

October 16, 2016 6:10 am

Allison thank you so much for the encouraging words from the Holy Spirit. I am crying once again but they are tears of joy from the love that I feel through the words that you have written. I know that your last message was not an easy one to give either. I will tell you that this message here https://z3news.com/w/silence-false-prophets-preach-peace-prosperity-coming/ is packed with so much truth and I remember reading it and knowing that so many need to ear that in this very late hour.
Let His power flow through you as never before and let His glory shine through you to touch those in the darkness. Together His mighty ones will will push back the darkness and the enemy will flee 70 ways for the glory will be multiplied. One will chase one thousand and 2 shall chase ten thousand in the great and terrible day of the LORD.
God Bless You Allison!

Matt
Matt
October 16, 2016 2:15 pm

Have you heard Terry Bennetts prophetic word titled, “the fate of two nations” ?. Very similar and identical in some ways to what you saw. Mind you he does say things can always be altered or lessened through repentance and prayer.

October 16, 2016 2:25 pm

I have never heard of Terry Bennett but it makes sense that messages from the Lord are similar because we hear from the same God. The Lord used to give me messages saying that things can be changed and repent or else but that time is now over, very few are listening.
God Bless you Matt!

October 16, 2016 6:03 pm

Jeff, I don’t think your message and Terry Bennett’s message are alike at all!! He says we are during the years of plenty from 2014-2021!! My spirit can’t listen to Terry’s messages and my spirit sings out in unison reading yours!! Shalom.

HFO
HFO
October 16, 2016 9:22 pm

Tammy, I have to respond to what you said about Terry Bennett. His has been one of the voices the Lord has led me to for quite sometime and never do I remember him saying anything about 2014-2021 being years of plenty.(He did have a word about the 3 different 7 year periods leading up to 2028 I believe they had to do with Economic, Governmental and Religion. I looked for it but couldn’t find it to include in the links) He is constantly calling the church to repent and sit at the feet of Jesus. He has many words concerning the judgements coming to this nation if we do not repent.(and except for a remnant repentance is not happening.) Here are a few of them.

You can go to his website and see many more words he says the Lord has given him.
If you have a website confirming what you said above about him saying 2014-2021 are years of plenty I would genuinely like to see it.

Kevin
Kevin
October 19, 2016 2:04 am

How does one “sit at the feet” of Jesus?

Scott
Scott
October 20, 2016 10:21 pm

I was waiting for greater scholars than me to answer your question…but here goes my take. 1) We must Submit to Jesus in all areas of our lives and Obey Him; 2) REPENT of your sins and make serious attempts to STOP doing them; & 3) Forgive those that have sinned against you…so that you may receive Forgiveness from our Father.

Think of a kindergarten class when the teacher sits in a chair and begins reading a book to the class. The children sit on the floor “at the feet” of the teacher. They are eagerly listening to the story (the Word) and are attentive to the meaning of the story and apply the story in their life…often times they will go home and retell the story (preach the Word) to their parents (Non Believers). We are to be like children sitting at the feet of Jesus. God Bless!

Sujit
Sujit
October 20, 2016 11:36 pm

Hey, Scott,

I thought I’d encourage you a bit. Wisdom comes from the Holy Spirit, brother, and the funny thing is whoever walks in that wisdom automatically becomes a scholar. That does include you too, you know.

Blessings!

Scott
Scott
October 21, 2016 9:24 pm

Thank you Brother Sujit for the encouragement! I read the Bible for the first time 5 years ago…it is through constant study and fellowship with the beautiful Brothers and Sisters on this site and in my community that I continue to grow. Peace be with you Brother!

Olti
Olti
October 16, 2016 10:59 pm

I’m sorry but never heard such a thing from Terry. Indeed he has said that this period you are mentioning will be a period of wars and falling of many governments around the globe and political unrest in the nations. Check it again please before judging.

Sujit
Sujit
October 17, 2016 1:27 am

I don’t think judgment was the idea behind Tammy’s comment. There is a difference between objecting to a possibly misunderstood a word/statement and passing judgment on the same.

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
October 17, 2016 12:03 pm
The thing being referred to is a dvd and now youtube video called, “2014-2021: Two Cows and 13 Modern Day Prophecies.” It is a very informative and entertaining video that has proven to be and (probably will continue to be) very accurate. The “years of plenty” referred to is a time when food can still be found and we MAY still have essentials available. It’s not good times. As a matter of fact, ONLY the spiritually and physically prepared will survive. According to the dvd, these years, “2014-2021” are the years just prior to the tribulation period. At NO TIME does the video claim that America will escape any type of judgment or be renewed to it’s former glory. The ONLY way that would happen is if there were churchwide and nationwide repentance. I agree with Jeff, it’s too late for that now. So, the video reveals what will probably happen in these next few years, up to the fall of America in 2020 and the destruction of America in 2021. In some ways it is similar to Matt Smith’s prophetic poem. It details great destruction, tragedy, financial collapse, martial law and other horrible events. However, I don’t believe it has proven to be as accurate as Matt’s poem or other TRUE prophecies and predictions. in saying that, it is a great video for striking up conversation and it can be an evangelism tool. I own two copies. I’ve watched it several times. I gave one away in the hopes that it would be passed around like candy. I think it’s a valuable tool to inform people of what will be coming next year and beyond. I don’t know how much time we do or don’t have. America may not make it till 2020 at the rate it’s going. But,… Read more »
Sujit
Sujit
October 17, 2016 1:23 am

Is it possible Tammy that what you think you hear Terry saying is relative? The world is getting darker and darker, but the initial years of that darkness will be far better than the latter years.

October 16, 2016 7:19 pm

Tammy , thank you for the encouragement!
I do not judge brother Terry if that is what believes that he heard but I definitely think that 2014-2021 are years of plenty. Soon there will be no argument, those who have eyes to see and ears to hear are the only ones who will understand.

Greg
Greg
October 17, 2016 8:42 am

Curious to know why “your spirit” would “sing out” with death and destruction?

Carol
Carol
October 17, 2016 8:28 pm

Greg, I hardly think Tammy is “singing” about death and judgement! It’s her spirit “sings in agreement with Jeff’s word” here in this post. The confusion from “watchmen” is disconcerting but to be expected as not all words are from the Lord. The dark side is active too. We are expected to “discern” from the HS and I believe that’s what Tammy is referencing. No Christian would be joyful over death, that’s just crazy.

October 18, 2016 5:55 am

Carol, I appreciate you for answering. I just didn’t have it in me to muster up an answer. Of course I don’t rejoice in the suffering and death that is about to take place but I do rejoice in the truth being told and I pray the truth will save souls. Shalom.

Casey Toda
Casey
October 17, 2016 7:22 am

On Rosh Hashanah I was given a panoramic timeline dream from the Lord. I have never had a dream like this before but in the encounter everything made sense. It was both like looking at a timeline diagram from a distance but also being in the present moment experiencing what was taking place. I was shown war – invasion – economic collapse – fema camps. Four days later I was given another dream about a massive landslide. It started out very subtly, a few rock falling, then eventually more movement until the whole valley I was in began caving in on itself. The message the Lord said in that was, this is how things will happen. At first subtly then suddenly and if we are not out of the way and ahead of it we will be consumed by it.

Listen to these short clips from Terry Bennett. These are direct revelations from the Lord but there is also alot of natural confirmation to what he has been shown. Please take the time to hear what the Lord is saying for this hour.

1. What happened in Germany with The Jews is happening in America with the Christians: 5 min- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWQjn6x2BRo

2. Trump-URGENT MESSAGE to the Church about this Election: 13 min-https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RYCE4EYMVbQ

3. What if Hillary wins. Trump/Hillary – Terry Bennett: 6 min – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OrMQbKj4DiA

Matt
Matt
October 17, 2016 5:33 pm

I encourage ppl to listen to Terry Bennett and give him a chance. He carries an uncanny authority as one who has been before the throne. His series on “discerning between Soul and Spirit” has been life altering. If you cant recognize “the voice” in his teaching i would be concerned.

Kasey Streichert Burt
November 13, 2016 10:06 am
Stella
Stella
October 17, 2016 12:19 pm

Please has anyone read the postings of cjt, Soldier for Christ on his face book? It is not what you can wish on your enemy! Lord have mercy on America.

Lester
Lester
October 16, 2016 1:27 pm
HAVE YOU BEEN CALLED TO LABOR IN THE LAST GREAT HARVEST? Many of you have never worked in a physical harvest. Doing so gives one an understanding of the spiritual harvest that is upon us. Those who have worked a bountiful harvest know and understand that during the time of harvest you stop all other activity that do not help to bring in the harvest. Once the harvest is ripe, the harvest MUST be gathered. Otherwise it will rot in the fields and be lost. The owner of the property (The Lord of the Harvest) determines when the field is ripe. He assigns all the laborers to their appointed task. He provides the exact tools they need to accomplish their assignments. He also takes very good care of the laborers during the harvest. He provides them with cool water and wonderful food and refreshment during the day. He tends to their wounds. He sees that necessary equipment repairs are made. He carefully watches over their activity and often joins in with them during their labors. There is wonderful fellowship that accompanies the harvest time. Between laborers and The Lord of the Harvest. Workers labor with intensity. The work is very demanding. They work from dawn till dusk and sometimes even into the night when light to do so is provided. Once the labor of a day is past, laborers take their rest for the next day. They join with The Lord of the Harvest in sharing the most wonderful food. A feast is spread before them to restore their strength. Stories are shared about the day’s labor and the work that is still ahead. Expectations of the amount of the harvest are shared. Thanksgiving and praise are given to the Lord for a bountiful season. Prayers are lifted up for… Read more »
Rachel Baxter
October 16, 2016 2:07 pm

Lester – I feel such an overwhelming anticipation of what you speak of. I pray that I will be ready to stop everything else and be prepared through the Lord to labor in whatever capacity He calls. I just want to lay down my life and be a part of the greatest move of God of all time.
Last week in the wee hours of the night Holy Spirit showed me multiple barrels of wine. He gave me this “knowing” of what I was looking at. He said just as it had been at the start of Jesus’ ministry, so will it be at the very end. At the wedding supper, Jesus turned the water into wine and the observation was that the wedding party had saved the best for last. Jesus is going to do this again, a final time, when He pours out the New Wine, the power and authority of Holy Spirit on the laborers of the Final Great Harvest, so that we will be useful to Him and equipped to walk just as Jesus walked on this earth, going about His Father’s business.

Lester
Lester
October 16, 2016 3:36 pm

Rachel,

Thank you for sharing this. It is from the heart of the Master.

May we all share in the same overwhelming anticipation and expectation. We will know the exact moment(s) when He
calls us. With great joy we will lay everything aside and follow him. Just to know that the God who created both the heavens and the earth has also created us for such a day as this. He who began a good work in us is faithful to complete it until the day of Jesus Christ. By His Grace His saints will be able to complete the task of gathering in the Last Great Harvest.

We press on to take hold of what Christ has taken hold of us for. Can you just imagine the Joy we will share when we sit down with Jesus and all those who are His brothers and sisters? It is not going to be a come and go event. It may have only begun when a thousand years have past by. What a blessing He has in store for us. Unimaginable!

Cali
Cali
October 16, 2016 3:08 pm

Thats beautiful

October 16, 2016 4:19 pm

Brother Lester,
WE’VE ALL BEEN CALLED TO LABOR IN THE LAST GREAT HARVEST!
Praise Jesus !
Hallelujah!

October 16, 2016 8:49 pm

I have been working the entire weekend on putting together the final touches on40 left behind envelopes and shoe boxes with prayer books, Bibles and personal letters with tons of useful information in them. I felt the Holy Spirit impress heavily on me that the information will be used in the last great harvest. I am falling deeper and deeper in love with our Heavenly Father and am humbled to be used for such a time as this…..

Carmackian
Carmackian
October 17, 2016 2:11 pm

That’s awesome Tammy, The Lord put it on my heart yesterdayto buy a bunch of small pocket sized bibles to be handed out when the time comes that those looking for living waters can recieve the well spring of the word of God.

October 17, 2016 3:22 pm

Here is probably the best advice I can give anyone!!! You can sign up to YouTube Red for $10 a month. You can download valuable videos like ones from Seho Song and C. Ervana and great teaching from anointed pastors and minute to midnight, Omegaman radio, great teachings from Faithful Walk Healing Ministries…..Mena Lee Grebin can teach!! Pastor Faircloth, Mattie Montgomery, Todd White etc. (I have all this listed out in my left behind letters.) Then if you want you can continue or discontinue YouTube Red but when/if they shut down the sites that we can trust then the downloaded items are still on your devise!!! You do NOT need to be connected to the internet to access them. I am going to put an old phone in our faraday box loaded with the treasures from heaven. I have two phones with nearly 300 very valuable videos teaching about the enemy, deliverance and wonderful messages about the true nature of our loving Father. WOW!!! Can you imagine being left behind and discovering you have a tool such as a device loaded with the meat of real teachings?!!! That gets me so excited to know that it will be here to feed HIS sheep!!! My discernment is WORKING…..thank you Holy Spirit…..so the videos loaded on the two phones are ones the left behind can trust!!!! We must be about the Father’s business while there is still daylight because the darkness is at our door…..Shalom.

Jolie
October 17, 2016 5:42 pm

Tammy, I LOVE your idea about Left Behind boxes / envelopes. Could you please elaborate on what you put into them? Thank you!

October 17, 2016 7:12 pm
Hi Jolie, I started my boxes last April with a 14 page letter telling people that sin matters and that America is being judged do the falling away from God by taking prayer out of schools, the legal murder of abortion etc. I talk a lot how God doesn’t want any of us to go to hell and really, really stress about not getting the mark and not trusting the government, Wal-Mart etc. I tell them about FEMA camps and list out resources on the internet to trust. I teach them about talking in tongues, what it is and why it will be so important to have. I warn them not to commit suicide. I have a typed out salvation prayer. I include the very long description about how to apply the blood and bloodline of Yeshua for protection. I tell them that using Jesus’ Hebrew name Yeshua HaMashiach during the Great Tribulation very well may be important. Warn them repeatedly not to take the Mark, that Obama is the Anti-Christ and the pope is the False prophet and they will try to roll all the religions into one. I give testimony on listening to the still small voice and that it will most likely always be different than what the world tells you. I tell them about false prophets and that they will be rampant and that the government will try to tell them people were abducted after the rapture. I give them a list of songs. I give them a great spiritual warfare prayer. I include a nice Bible, a book of prophecy and a little red prayer book that someone recommended on z3 that I bought 75 copies of. It is an AMAZING little book!! I also give them a dymo tape with Yeshua HaMashiach on it… Read more »
jyl
jyl
January 15, 2017 5:51 pm

I have been preparing a notebook and decided to print everything off so i could have many notebooks . It is so beautiful how God places these special messages on our heart and the urgency to fulfill the message. My husband questions my obsession with the end times, but I just keep studying and praying all day and night. I am so excited to be God’s servant for the harvest. He accepted me long ago even as flawed as I was , He cleansed, and renewed my heart. I love Him with my whole heart!! Praise you my Lord God.

Sujit
Sujit
October 17, 2016 1:28 am

“I am humbled to be used for such a time as this…”

So am I, Tammy; so am I.

October 17, 2016 8:00 am

Sujit, thank you for your words about my comments about Terry. No, I can’t give any details or sermons because honestly I haven’t been able to listen long enough, and although I am not attempting to judge him I do steer clear of him and many, many others. I have found that my faith walk has largely been keeping myself separate from the voices that talk like we still have a long time to go before the Great tribulation. That is NOT what my spirit feels and I only have to answer wether or not I have followed what the Holy Spirit ministers to me. I do NOT think we have years left of plenty or to be honest anything else. My spirit says we are here and the days are numbered. I can read between the lines that there are others that agree with me on z3 but the voices that think we still have many years left before the Great Tribulation are much louder. It is the same that I have discovered about the world. The voice that yells the loudest is usually not correct!!! Take vaccines, go to public schools, political correctness, you must have surgery, chemo and/or radiation for cancer etc. I have learned to listen to the still small voice over the years and I do NOT believe we have years left as Terry and many others think. I believe those viewpoints are due to falling for a seducing spirits. Just like Satan to convince people we have years left. People are usually procrastinators and will put off things when they think there are years left. Shalom.

HFO
HFO
October 17, 2016 2:03 pm

Tammy, please know that I am not attacking you. I tried to be very careful with my words and even prayed about it so you wouldn’t think that’s what was happening.Just about everything you listed above I’m in agreement with you on. ( I even homeschooled my children cause the Lord told me back in 2001 to take them out of public schools and refused certain vaccines the doctors wanted to inject them with.)I only disagreed with what you said about Terry and was a little perplexed as to why you are saying he is saying we have plenty of time left because I’ve never heard him say that. Matter of fact some of the things you listed above, he has said warned to beware of. I just didn’t want someone to see what you said about him and believe he’s a false teacher and discount all of what he says. Although I’m sure most believers go to the Holy Spirit to help them to discern what’s real and what’s false about what we read and hear.
Ken I appreciate that you put the dvd/ YouTube video 2014- 2021. I will check it out. Maybe it will make more sense to me after I hear it. I sure hope and pray that I recognize truth in these times ( if you were referring to me in that comment).

Lee
Lee
October 17, 2016 6:48 pm

I have never heard Terry say that we are in a period of abundance, in any time frame.

I have listened to a lot of Terry Bennett’s speaking engagements and a ton of stuff that is posted on SoundCloud. I’m just finishing his “Circle of the Thrones” series. His message, teachings and pushing is all about Jesus, the dying of the Adam within us, and letting the Holy Spirit fill us and lead our lives. I am frankly surprised that Tammy disparages Terry Bennett and she GIVES NO SPECIFIC. She misquoted Terry Bennett and can’t give a reference.

As far as when the end time come, how far off it’s going to be in the future, well “many years” can mean different things to different people. Jesus isn’t coming until his Church has been brought to fullness. We have a ways to go for that to be claimed! So do we have another few decades, probably not. Is the tribulation years starting over the next 5 years, probably not, but that’s my opinion.

If we study Revelations and the other prophetic parts of the Bible, we should know the major signs of his coming and James Bailey has covered much of it (if not all) quite well.

Peggy A.
October 17, 2016 3:35 pm

HFO,
Actually, for the record, in my response to Tammy, I was not addressing the Terry Bennett question, but was supporting the other aspects of Tammy’s post. I don’t know anything about Terry Bennett.

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
October 17, 2016 12:47 pm

Tammy and Ken…saw Ken Robert’s comment and had to chime in. I believe one of the greatest deceptions right now is that we have a lot of time left. Humans tend to procrastinate and will also do so with repentance. Are you readers so asleep that you think your tomorrow’s will absolutely come? Regardless of your rapture positions, no one is guaranteed the next moment. There are those reading this now that will have rude awakenings soon enough.

Tammy I agree with you…there are many referrals here that are questionable as today’s lazy Christians don’t recognize heresy when it’s served on a silver platter. I applauded your efforts in all you are doing. I also know there are trolls here who love to thumbs down my comments and others. I’ve also noted two things: rudeness increasing and past solid contributors missing. Sad trends as darkness is increasing everywhere.

Peggy A.
October 17, 2016 3:31 pm

I believe that some past solid contributors have been told by the Holy Spirit to withdraw from posting and commenting. I believe they are to remain quiet in order to prepare for their next assignments as things unfold.

Karen Sue
Karen Sue
October 17, 2016 3:37 pm

Hi, I do agree that things are accelerating and many things can even occur overnight, yet there are certain thing that have not yet been fulfilled.

I have been looking at Isaiah 17 and Psalm 83. I am not sure if this is necessarily linear events, may be setting up simultaneously or one after the other? With attacks that have gone on in the Damascus area, it may be that the city is considered conquered.

I raise this because I believe that the time is short…not years from now, not tomorrow, but it is unfolding.

October 17, 2016 3:26 pm

Sarah, I agree with everything you said. I know recently you commented that you didn’t think you would be commenting much longer and you thanked everyone for the community that we have been to each other. I have the EXACT same feeling!! Hope we all get to have a reunion when we make it to heaven. If I were a betting woman, I would wager that the Lord may make that happen!!

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
October 17, 2016 4:50 pm

Tammy, I’ve asked James to forward my email to you.

October 17, 2016 5:32 pm

Sarah, look forward to it!

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
October 17, 2016 7:38 pm

Tammy, also send a request to James to be sure I get the correct Tammy!

October 17, 2016 8:07 pm

Sarah, lol…..the email I used was the right one. Sorry I forgot to put my name. I just use my husband’s old, old email that I have always used from home but it is me!!!

R C
R C
October 17, 2016 3:38 pm
First time commenter here. Please be aware Tammy that you are not alone at all in your feeling that the time we have remaining is not what many/most of the body of Christ believes it to be. While I know with certainty that Israel is central to the culmination of all things prophetic, I don’t subscribe to the “missing” 70th week/third physical temple construction/sacrifice restoration-mid-week termination theology, that so many of my evangelical brothers and sisters do. No need to go into the literal clear fulfillment of the first half of Daniel 9:27 by the Lord’s cruxifixction or the two distinctly different Greek words used for “temple” in the New Testament as they relate to the temple of God, abomination of desolation, and the man of sin, etc.. Could go on, but suffice to say that it’s clear the world is already in tribulation, and so to continue looking for things that maybe just maybe aren’t going to happen before we believe we’re officially “there”, I beleive ill prepares the body of Christ for the sudden destruction that is so very soon coming to a desperately sick and ill prepared world. A couple of asides. Very interesting how both Hanukkah and Christmas Eve intersect on the 24th day of the ninth month this year (Kislev/December), and how exactly 273 days (9 full months-full term) later the once in a creation event of the Revelation 12 sign, the “birth” of the king star Jupiter, appears on September 23, 2017. The Lord showed me something in Haggai over a year ago, and that is how “the 24th day of the ninth month” is mentioned 3 times in Haggai 2:10-20, and interestingly how versus 20-23 describe not only the again shaking of heaven and earth, BUT also the overthrow of the throne of… Read more »
October 17, 2016 3:49 pm

The scriptures reveal many things that must happen before the Lord returns. I documented ten of them in this post:

Many of these things will take years to complete, which is why I don’t believe the Lord will return within five years. Too many prophecies are still unfulfilled.

R C
R C
October 17, 2016 8:16 pm

A number of things yes, but not necessarily happening according to our limited understanding of God’s time/timing. The 10 plagues took only months to complete, not years, just as the flood took only days to cover the earth, not months. Could the Lord’s return be more than 5 years away? Certainly. Could His return be less than 5 years away? Absolutely.

Seeing through a glass darkly does have a number of disadvantages, so we’ll just have to wait and see. Think the Lord has a few “timing” surprises in store for all of us however.

October 17, 2016 10:48 pm

The ten things that must be completed before the return of the Lord are nothing like the ten plagues in Egypt, so I don’t believe that is a relevant comparison. My point is we can avoid the date setting errors regarding His return just by studying the scriptures.

So many people are buying into timelines based on nothing but speculation and human reasoning. The unfulfilled prophecies recorded in the scriptures prove the date setters are false prophets. Yet, when their prophecies fail to happen, many people come up with reasons for a new date rather than humbly admitting they have no clue what they are talking about. All the answers we need are in the scriptures.

Julie Bucker
October 18, 2016 11:11 pm

This is great, thanks RC.

Peggy A.
October 17, 2016 1:13 pm
Peggy A.
October 17, 2016 1:20 pm

Here’s one more from LINDA CLAY titled “Not Reading the Signs of the Times.”

October 17, 2016 2:06 pm

Thank you, Peggy!

Ken Roberts
Ken Roberts
October 17, 2016 12:14 pm

Amen, Tammy! I’m not sure who is disagreeing with your comments and why. But…WAKE UP, whoever you are! Tammy is speaking truth. Don’t you recognize truth?

October 17, 2016 2:03 pm
Man, I left out an important point. When the mark of the beast roles out in full force the World will be screaming “You must take the mark to survive!” Well, hopefully everyone on this site knows the Mark means eternal death. I feel prompted to go further with my comments. As I was finishing up my left behind packages I felt Holy Spirit wanting me to talk to the receivers of my letters about false prophets and he had me include 3 names……. 1. Neville Johnson 2. Sundar Selvaraj 3. Terry Bennett. Since I was suppose to write it in my letter I decided to take the plunge and mention them here. I was really seeking the Lord’s answer on a question. “How can there be such confusion amongst the prophetic on the timing of the Great tribulation? Neville, Sundar and Terry all say they have heard from you directly saying we still have many years left. My spirit does NOT feel right about them or their message but they SEEM Godly. Then you have people like Mena, Pastor Faircloth, Jeff Byerly, Linda Clay etc. who seem very urgent that we are at the door for the beginning of the end?” THEY CAN’T BOTH BE RIGHT!!! I was searching for an answer for awhile and then Paul Benson posted a link to the Frodsham Prophecy and I had my answer!!! Thank you sweet Jesus!! I do NOT have an issue with people that feel that we have years left but I do have a HUGE issue when pastors say they have heard from God that 2014-2021 is such in such and 2021-2028 is such in such because I just KNOW that I KNOW that is NOT the TRUTH!!! So, I am not judging how those men got so off… Read more »
October 16, 2016 9:16 pm

You will be rewarded for your diligence!
Bless your loving heart!

October 16, 2016 1:54 pm

Amen that is what this is all about, the harvest of souls. Otherwise the Lord would have ended all of this a long time ago.
God Bless You!

Lester
Lester
October 16, 2016 3:43 pm

Yes Jeff. It is what these days are about. Thank you for sharing what the Father spoke to you early this morning. It is because He loves you as a Son, that he shares with you what He is doing and what He is saying. May God continue to give you eyes to see, ears to hear and a heart like Jesus. May you run the race to finish what He has set before you.

Thank you for being a Faithful Watchman.

I know that the enemy would like to sift you and lie to you in this hour. Therefore I pray that the Lord of Heaven and Earth, He who rules over all things and holds all things in His hands. May He watch over you. May He go before you. May He come behind you. May He station His angels round about you.

His Richest Blessings our Brother.

October 16, 2016 5:00 pm

Thank you for that amazing word from the Lord to me.
Brother I can feel the love in your heart by reading what you have written.
You are a very uncommon person in this day and age you have the heart of Jesus. We all will need this kind of love for the things that are coming in the very near future. Lester may you continue to stay full and overflowing and touch the lost, hurting and dying people that will need you by the dozens.
God Bless You Lester!

Aris - Melb
Aris - Melb
October 16, 2016 3:14 pm

Lester, I am appropriating this and sticking this on my wall. This is harvest time and this is what the Lord has me focusing on right now. What you just shared puts it into a beautiful frame.

Bless you.

Alex
Alex
October 16, 2016 2:41 pm

With the great blessing of the great harvest Comes Great Responsibility for all who are working in the field.

Lester
Lester
October 16, 2016 3:27 pm

And to know that the God who created both the heavens and the earth has also created us for such a day as this. He who began a good work in us is faithful to complete it until the day of Jesus Christ. By His Grace His saints will be able to complete the task of gathering in the Last Great Harvest.

All of God’s Blessings Brother

Jeanne
Jeanne
October 16, 2016 4:36 pm

Amen to all above! Remember it is darkest before The Morning! And what a Morning!!

Sujit
Sujit
October 17, 2016 1:12 am

Amen!

Jamie in Austria
Jamie in Austria
October 16, 2016 5:18 am

As I read this writing, being in Austria it made me weep! As I was in the shower later what came to my mind or Spirit, if one really wanted to halt the elections it would only make sense to have such an kind of 9/11 event happen literally a day or two before the elections. Then, as such voter ability to turn out would be hindered it would greatly affect the outcome and couldn’t be viable election so it would be halted till things “settled down” but then do they ever after that time to pick up the election? No! Martial law is declared and Obama remains in indefinately! I feel deeply to watch and be alert on November 5th, 6th and 7th. Am praying for my brothers and sisters in America!

October 16, 2016 6:24 am

Jamie thank you for praying for us! Your words are noted and we shall be high red alert especially from the end of October until the election.
The Lord has NOT given me any dates except back in August He told me that “The Fall will be the beginning of the fall of this world into utter darkness and chaos.”
God Bless you!

Peggy A.
October 16, 2016 8:34 am

Technically, the “Fall Season” goes until about December 21, 2016, although probably most people typically don’t think of the month of December as being “The Fall Season.”

October 16, 2016 8:58 am

Yes Amen Peggy thank you for reminding us all of that, we tend to think as December as winter but most of it is actually Fall.
GBU!

Eliana
Eliana
October 16, 2016 8:08 pm

Many months ago, the Lord spoke Nov. 7th to my husband while he was sleeping. We did not know at the time that it was one day before the election, so it is definitely a watch date for us.

Dawnette
Dawnette
October 16, 2016 9:52 pm

Eliana, this is very interesting to me. One nite this past week I went to bed praying. It was a nite that I seemed to be praying most of the nite, even in my sleep. Strange, I know. But I was seeking direction form Abba. In my sleep I heard him. Not seemed as though He said, “It will begins November 4th. Which is also 11/4. I have been praying for confirmation and clarification. I just know Something is coming soon.
Shalom

Eliana
Eliana
October 17, 2016 8:43 am

Dawnette, I don’t think what you experienced is strange at all. Thanks for sharing. I’m going to add Nov 4th to our list of watch dates. I agree that something is coming soon.

Ming
Ming
October 16, 2016 11:30 pm

Hi Dawnette,

Please read Natalie’s comment in the following post –

She also received the 11/4 date as terror attack in NYC & Chicago. A confirmation to you?

Best,

Ming

Dawnette
Dawnette
October 21, 2016 1:46 pm

Thank you Ming… I did find Natalie’s full comments. Isn’t Yahweh AMAZING!!!

Peggy A.
October 16, 2016 9:55 pm

A few months ago my friend received “November 7th” as a day everything would change.

Expat gal
Expat gal
October 17, 2016 8:37 pm

More illuminati numerology meanings pointing to 11/7 date (11+7=18 or 6+6+6 or 666) for a 9/11 type event with mass deaths dedicated to Satan.

“6 – The number of man. Taken from the belief that man was created on the sixth day of the week.

7 – This number is significant in several ways. There are 7 Creative powers of the Godhead
There are 7 Great Ages of the Earth. There are 7 Races of mankind. There are 7 laws governing human life. There are 7 Schools of Mystery Religions. In Theosophy there is a seven step process of human evolution in which successive races evolve from a lower to a higher form of life.

11 – The number of destruction and judgment and the death of man. Any event or thing assigned with 11 is to aid the rising of the Dajjal/anti-Christ. In Latin the Devil’s name is LVX which translates as (50+5+10 = 65 =6+5 =11). Just as a point of interest, Armistice Day/Remembrance Day November 11 at 11:11 (Triple 11)”

Source – http://www.helpfreetheearth.com/news565_numbers.html

Expat gal
Expat gal
October 17, 2016 8:27 pm

11/7 would be a desired date for an event by the Illuminati. 😔

“Eleven (11) is a sacred number. When eleven is multiplied by the perfect number 3, the number 33 is produced, a number of tremendous occult importance. In 1933, Adolf Hitler and President Franklin Roosevelt came to power. Both these men were committed to the establishment of the New World Order, and their actions impacted humanity greatly. It was also in 1933 that the First Humanist Manifesto was issued. Do you see how Satan manipulated world history to produce three New World Order events in 1933? Thus, a powerful 333 served as a framework for world events in that year.”

“Seven (7) is a sacred number. Van Buren calls 7 “one of the most sacred of all the numbers…the Invisible Centre, the Spirit of everything”. (p. 39) Since multiplication of seven creates an even more powerful sacred number, we should not be surprised that 3×7, or 21, is considered powerful .”

“Six (6) is the next sacred number, representing the number of the soul of man (Westcott, p. 66). This shows the omnipotent power of God, as this belief parallels Revelation 13:18, where God assigns 666 to man and to the beast. Six is also believed to be “all-sufficient”. This parallels Biblical teaching, which states that man’s great sin is pride in himself.”

Source – http://www.cuttingedge.org/pages/seminar2/NUMBERS.htm

Additionally add the month (11) + day (7) = 18. 18 is the equivalent of 6+6+6 or 666. I believe 11/7 is a very probable date for a catastrophic event with the people killed as a blood sacrifice to Satan, much like 9/11 was.

So hard to live in a Satanistic society run by psychopaths. May Jesus return soon.

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
October 16, 2016 7:21 am

God has been warning us for many years through men and women of God. For those of us that have heard and heeded to the warning we must humbly say and do what the Great I Am instructs us to do. We have been given and entrusted with much thus much is required of us. This very much aligns with what the Holy Spirit has spoken to me and shown me through the post shared here a few weeks ago in regard to an awakening of the church. These events will come in waves shaking and cleansing the church as well as raining judgement upon the corrupt systems of this nation. In the midst of chaos and great darkness the Holy Spirit will raise up a holy empowered remnant with the mark of the Holy Spirit upon them for harvest. The mask will soon come off of the son of perdition and he will be revealed for who he is. Dear brothers such as David Wilkerson and Dumitru Duduman have been warning for years of what’s coming each event calling us to repentance and the humbling of ourselves before God. Now it’s time and the waves are rolling in one by one. God is our strong tower, the righteous run there for refuge and are saved.

October 16, 2016 2:29 pm

Amen Michael
Thank you and GBU!

Aris - Melb
Aris - Melb
October 16, 2016 5:59 am

Our King is victorious. Our King will shine through the turmoil and destruction. Our King will empower those called to walk through this, those that will rise above it, those that will be hidden from it, those that will be martyred. He is the great I AM and it is an honor and a joy to serve Him, in whatever manner He chooses. I pray that when terror strikes peoples hearts would turn to Jesus – mercy, more mercy Father.

Bless you Jeff. We cry with you.

October 16, 2016 6:32 am

Yes and amen Aris, The Father’s judgments are always redemptive. until the ery end when His wrath is poured out.His children are not appointed to HIS wrath.
God Bless you!

sgd
sgd
October 16, 2016 9:58 am

There is a Catholic man, who is very credible. He travels around the country alerting people that God is bringing redemptive judgments. He says, it is like chemo for our nation. He also says that Obama will leave office before his term is finished. He also says, that could even mean that Obama stays in for a third term and leaves before it is finished. Anyways, he is certain that who ever is elected will not be the person sworn into office in January.

He also asserts that towards the end of 2017 people in America will have difficulty keeping faith and hope in their hearts. He says God will intervene with a rescue. His job is to let as many people know that God will intervene before the end of 2017 so we don’t give up hope just before the miracle.

Phil Titus
October 16, 2016 6:53 pm

What is the Catholic man name ? I to am Catholic but believe the we are living in Revelation.

Cindy Brown
Cindy Brown
October 16, 2016 11:06 pm

Charlie Johnston…his website is The Next Right Step.

October 16, 2016 5:11 am

Thank you for sharing. Just woke up a little after 4am. Dreamt my husband and I were outside in a car and we saw a huge cloud of dirt come rolling towards us down the street. Something had happened.. maybe a bombing, etc. It reminded me of 9/11. I went to pray and read. Felt the Lord’s presence while praying, then read in Amos about how God was about to bring a great shaking!
“For I will give the command and will shake Israel along with the other nations as grain is shaken in a sieve, yet not one true kernel will be lost.”
-Amos 9:9

sgd
sgd
October 16, 2016 9:51 am

You might of been dreaming of Amarillo! I hear you, I have been lead to Amos as well. It is curious, God does relent from some of the severe destruction through the intercession of Amos.

October 16, 2016 6:29 am

Dick Cheney says it will be much more destructive than 911, he is on e of the fallen ones https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GCE7XyPuIQQ

sgd
sgd
October 16, 2016 9:48 am

are you saying Dick Cheney is one of the fallen ones? Just curious. He and his wife hugged me once!

October 16, 2016 10:50 am

Dick Cheney is a 9ft tall winged white reptilian. start listening to this at 2hrs 39mins http://www.blogtalkradio.com/tribulation-now/2016/10/06/beyond-the-illusionary-veil-with-robert-vandriest-mitchell-and-danny-duval

Peggy A.
October 16, 2016 11:13 am

Jeff,
It appears that truth is often “stranger than fiction.”
Here’s a past article from Z3 news titled “I Saw Obama’s Face Shifting Into Reptilian Form.” Each person must take information to the Holy Spirit for themselves and sincerely ask if it is so.

Peggy A.
October 16, 2016 11:17 am
October 16, 2016 7:05 pm
This was posted on a few other messages today so I thought would post it here. THIS WAS NOT GIVEN TO ME, I AM JUST REPOSTING From Natalie, Hello everyone. I live in London and I too have been inquiring of the Lord concerning the upcoming events in the US and the rest of the world. Please forgive me for the length of this post, however I have much I feel I need to share with you all. To give some background, I have studied prophecy since I was a young teenager and I am 28. I am also a Seventh Day Adventist for those that are curious. My church has always believed that the “whore of Revelation 17 is the Catholic Church/Vatican and that the mark of the beast is Sunday observance which will be enforced under a one world religio-political alliance between the Vatican and the US. There is so much conflicting information online concerning prophetic events that I decided the only way to gain some clarity and truth is to go directly to God. I was praying in the spirit one day when I decided to take a piece of paper and pen and to ask the Holy Spirit some questions. I remember I was on my knees praying in the spirit in my living room and asked the Holy Spirit to direct me to a passage of scripture to read. My hands literally flicked through the pages of the bible that was before me and I was prompted to stop at Revelation Chapter 5, that talks about the Lamb of God who was given the power to open the scroll with seven seals. I did not understand exactly why God wanted me to read this particular message at the time, however about a couple of weeks… Read more »
Mindy
Mindy
October 16, 2016 11:12 pm

I’m wondering, the post about the coming destruction to New York that seemed imminent (within 5 days) to the person receiving it – could that have been 5 weeks? That would line up with the timing of this word, if my count is correct. Just a thought.

Expat gal
Expat gal
October 17, 2016 7:10 pm

Hi Mindy – I was one of those people that received a confirmation of the destruction coming to NY….I have been wondering about this as well…..😥.

Expat gal
Expat gal
October 17, 2016 7:26 am

I saw the destruction of NYC & believe it will occur now that The arc of Triumph has been assembled. Jonathan Kleck shows this impending attack on NYC in his just released video – https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NCNxV1sWRWA

This video (https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=NQchb5n3WIU) shows an analysis of a nuclear weapon set off the east coast that would cause a tsunami! It is discussed by a military officer & the damage to a high rise building with water coming down the sides of it is the IMAGE on the back of the $ 10 bill.

October 17, 2016 6:25 pm

Thank you expat girl…we really need to cling to Jesus right now and pray for America and particularly New York because their hour of reckoning is just around the corner if I have followed the leading of the holy spirit correctly!

October 17, 2016 7:37 am

Thanks for reminding us of that Expat girl!
God bless you!

Dawnette
Dawnette
October 17, 2016 1:13 am

Hi Jeff. I’m so grateful to YHWH that you posted this word here on Z3!!!! Hallelujah!!! Thank you for your obedience.
Also, I wondered where I can find this posting that you shared from Natalie? I tried but couldn’t. I wanted to share that this week I was seeking Abba for a time as to when all this things may happen. Seeking to hear from Him, my sleep was restless that nite. Before I woke in the morning I heard Him… All He said was
“It all begins November 4th.” When I woke up I told my husband. I didn’t know exactly what Yahweh meant when He said that date and I wanted to be sure I heard correctly. I have prayed for confirmation since then. And with this word from Natalie I almost fell over… She also says that Abba told her Nov 4th. So this is now about the 3rd confirmation I have gotten about that time frame and her word is the Exact same date as I heard from Abba.
I don’t know nor do I profess to know “what” exactly will happen. But I do BELIVE he is warning.

I defiantly rejoice over His faithfulness to answer us when we seek Him! I just wanted to share with you. Shalom.

Oh.. Ps… Could you somehow help me find a post from the same Natalie? I would like to share with her too. Unless you are able to. Blessings to you again!!!

October 17, 2016 5:58 am

Dawnette,
You are such a blessing to me! Thank you so much for helping me pray that this message would be on Z3 News.
As for Natalie she put her word from the Lord on this Z3 post https://z3news.com/w/destruction-coming-york-city-phases/#comments
I do not see an email or website address for her though, maybe James Bailey can help you out with that.
God Bless You my dear sister!

October 17, 2016 6:23 pm

Hello Jeff and Dawnette! My email address is [email protected]. Dawnette you have answered my prayers Hun! I have been asking the Lord to confirm that date I received multiple times and I kept writing down the same date and times! Jeff thank you so much for reposting my original message…is there any way to get the message out to as many people as possible? I am frantically trying to spread the word with what little time is left!

October 17, 2016 6:30 pm

Dawnette!! We give all the glory and honor to our Lord Jesus Christ for His confirmation! I have been so restless trying to ask the Holy Spirit over and over about the timing and I received “4th November and 16:00 and 10 for times. I believe it’s either 4pm New York time because that’s the prompting I wrote down in several prayer sessions. Please follow this link for my original comment dated October 16th and my apologies it is rather lengthy! https://z3news.com/w/destruction-coming-york-city-phases/

Ed W.
Ed W.
October 18, 2016 8:42 am

Link shows London time on Nov 4, 2016 compared to NYC. On Nov 4th, there is 4 hrs difference.

Ed W.
Ed W.
October 18, 2016 8:37 am

London is east of NYC, therefore a 4 p.m. time in NYC would mean a late p.m. time in London. She said “….which would mean that presently 4pm in New York is 11am in London.” Add hours to the NY time to get London time.

Also, world maps I am looking at have 7 hrs difference between NYC and London. So 4pm in NYC would be 11pm. in London. Maps also show DST for both.

October 18, 2016 9:15 am

Ed my iPhone world clock is showing that New York is exactly 5 hours behind London today. On 4th November New York will be 6 hours behind as we turn our clocks back by one hour here. I did mention that I was unsure whether the 16:00 I wrote down was referring to afternoon in London or whether it signifies 4pm in New York but that is the time I’ve noted. I encourage you to seek the Lord for yourself if you doubt what I have been shown because God will surely clarify things those who diligently seek Him. My intention is not to mislead anyone and I sincerely hope that I’ve heard God correctly, otherwise I take full responsibility for my errors.

Zyko
Zyko
November 4, 2016 7:36 pm

This is why it’s real dangerous to put time constraints on prophecy’s, it does nothing but make us look foolish to the lord and other believer’s. Disclaimer’s do not relinquish of our responsibilities to Christ or the Body. Folks please take time to get more confirmation on what you think is being revealed to you before going super public with things. There is a lot of disheartening and a lot of false spirit’s here.

Ed W.
Ed W.
October 18, 2016 11:18 am

For sake of argument, let’s say there is 6 hours difference between NYC and London. If that is true, then the following applies:

4 pm in NYC is 10PM in London
4 pm in London is 10AM in NYC

I am not questioning what you were given, but a clock runs clockwise, with the sun. So, if NYC is “behind” London time, then London is ahead (clockwise) of NYC. Any point on a world map adds hours as we go east, and substracts as we go west.

October 18, 2016 1:37 pm

Ed if you read my original comment, you will see that I stated that I was prompted to write down the times of”16:00″ and “10” and then I thought I had made a mistake because on that day New York was five hours behind London/London was five hours ahead which I consider to be the same difference. It was only a few days later when I remembered that on 4th November London will in fact be 6 hours ahead of New York. When I read back what I wrote I noticed I had mistakenly written “4pm in New York is 11am in London” when I was meant to write 11pm in London.

TAJ
TAJ
October 17, 2016 7:02 am

To anyone’s knowledge, has there been confirmation to this situation called for on nov 4.

October 17, 2016 7:25 am

Dawnette in a comment below yours had one.

Lester
Lester
October 16, 2016 12:31 pm
Yes Jeff. As I read your words very early this morning and as I pondered on their meaning I sensed the Lord speaking to me and saying: AMEN and Amen! It is time for the Great End Time Harvest to begin. This is the day and time that the Lord God Almighty has brought forth. Let us rejoice and be glad! Years ago there was a SPRING TIME in America. Those who went before us broke the ground up, took out the rocks and stumps and planted very good seed. The good seeds sprang forth in great abundance. The planting was bathed with many prayers asking the Father for a bountiful harvest. Our brothers and sisters looked forward to this day (the day of Harvest) with great expectation and the believing in the promises of God. Then SUMMER TIME came in America. The seeds that had been planted began to show forth what would be an abundant harvest. There were those who watered and watched over the fields. Then servants of satan came in the darkness and sowed seeds of death and destruction in the midst of the planting of the Lord God Almighty. Tares and weeds sprung up in the fields across America to choke out and kill the planting of the Lord. The Great I AM spoke and said to His servants let the tares and weeds remain until the Time of the Harvest. The tares and weeds grew rapidly and tried to choke out the wheat in every way imaginable. Finally FALL TIME came to America. The GREAT I AM said Look the Harvest Fields are Ripe to Harvest. But, the laborers are few. PRAY TO THE LORD OF THE HARVEST that He would send forth more laborers. So laborers are now in the fields. Now the… Read more »
Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
October 16, 2016 7:19 am

Jeff, Thank you for giving this hard Word from the Lord. I felt your sorrow in having to write it. We all feel much sorrow right now for what’s coming upon this land and the world. But the Lord is so gracious to us, for preparing us in this manner. We have time to take shelter in His secret place, to turn our eyes fully toward Him as our all in all!
God bless you, Jeff!

October 16, 2016 9:21 am

Can,’t eait to hear you on Tribulation Now tonight Diana! May you feel the anointing come down on you even now!
GBU!

Michael Perritte
Michael Perritte
October 16, 2016 10:13 am

What is Tribulation Now?

October 16, 2016 10:43 am
Eileen
Eileen
October 16, 2016 3:40 pm

Thank you Jeff and Diana. I would love to hear Diana tonight. Is it 5:00 Eastern Time?

October 16, 2016 4:05 pm

No its at 8PM EST time or you can do what I do and listen to the podcast tomorrow.

Brother Steven
October 16, 2016 10:33 am

Sorrow indeed-it’s inescapable……but the consolation for the Remnant is very pleasing-either we shall be a protected part of the harvest ingathering or taken home to be with Jesus our Lord. The sorrow comes in the hardship to our American people and even to our own spoiled flesh. But you think about the cumulative amount of unrepentant sin America has amassed over the decades, and her “still” refusal to repent and submit to God, then there is no other solution from God other than to smite. Woe be unto America-But to the Sanctified ones I say: Walk humbly before God-in the Fear of the Lord; repent regularly.