Destruction Coming to New York City in Two Phases

New_york_city

I have been given a warning word for New York City. The words the Lord has spoken to me this morning seem to have an air of finality about them.

No date or time has been given. The Lord only said the following regarding time, “I am ‘seeing’ it before it comes; the days grow shorter; the time is near.”

Here is the word I received:

“You are My witness. You are My witness. To all of these things coming upon Babylon, I have made you My witness. You will see, you will speak out what you see. You will see it before it comes. So now declare to them what you see coming.

The gates to the city will be burned to the ground. What are the gates to New York City? She has a gateway by sea, her name is Babylon.

And what is the shining crown of the nation of Babylon? It is New York City. So first you will witness the gate to New York City, and then you will witness the entire city being destroyed. These are two separate events.

I am telling you this now, so you will be able to tell those who remain to leave. Once they see the gateway burned, they must leave.

But know this, people of Babylon: I will be with you in the fire, and in the flood and in the famine to come. I will be with My people who are in Babylon. Even those who remain, whom I have told to remain until the last. Yes, some of you I will ask to remain so you can rescue the perishing and care for the dying. Your reward will be with Me. And you will know that you are in the number who are my special remnant. You will not be harmed. It will be for you as it was in the days of the plagues in Egypt. When the angel of death passed, he saw the blood sprinkled on the doorposts.

Now I urge you, My people. Be about My business. The days grow shorter. The time is near. That time for Babylon in New York is at an end. You can take My word for it. You can ‘take it to the bank’. If you continue to take the world’s word on it, you will suffer loss. My word is the only safe bank. You can put all of your money in My bank and know that it will grow in interest.

I am the God who multiplies. The god of this world and its bank take from you and there are no returns.”

Interpretation:

Regarding the gates that will be destroyed, burned to the ground, the Lord called it “a gateway by sea.” He also said, “her name is Babylon,” which might refer to the spiritual condition of the place or perhaps it refers to the city of Babylon NY, which is located on the east coast of Long Island, 46 miles from Manhattan. Whatever it is, we need to watch for an event where this gateway gets burned to the ground because that precedes the destruction of the entire city.

The first mention of gates in the Bible is at Sodom. That stood out to me.

Scripture References:

The following verses of scripture from Jeremiah 14 and Isaiah 43 were given to me along with the word.

Judah mourneth, and the gates thereof languish; they are black unto the ground; and the cry of Jerusalem is gone up. (Jeremiah 14:2)

[1] But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.
[2] When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.
[3] For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.
[4] Since thou wast precious in my sight, thou hast been honourable, and I have loved thee: therefore will I give men for thee, and people for thy life.
[5] Fear not: for I am with thee: I will bring thy seed from the east, and gather thee from the west;
[6] I will say to the north, Give up; and to the south, Keep not back: bring my sons from far, and my daughters from the ends of the earth;
[7] Even every one that is called by my name: for I have created him for my glory, I have formed him; yea, I have made him.
[8] Bring forth the blind people that have eyes, and the deaf that have ears.
[9] Let all the nations be gathered together, and let the people be assembled: who among them can declare this, and shew us former things? let them bring forth their witnesses, that they may be justified: or let them hear, and say, It is truth.
[10] Ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me, and understand that I am he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.
[11] I, even I, am the LORD; and beside me there is no saviour.
[12] I have declared, and have saved, and I have shewed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, that I am God.
[13] Yea, before the day was I am he; and there is none that can deliver out of my hand: I will work, and who shall let it?
[14] Thus saith the LORD, your redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; For your sake I have sent to Babylon, and have brought down all their nobles, and the Chaldeans, whose cry is in the ships.
[15] I am the LORD, your Holy One, the creator of Israel, your King.
[16] Thus saith the LORD, which maketh a way in the sea, and a path in the mighty waters;
[17] Which bringeth forth the chariot and horse, the army and the power; they shall lie down together, they shall not rise: they are extinct, they are quenched as tow.
[18] Remember ye not the former things, neither consider the things of old.
[19] Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.
[20] The beast of the field shall honour me, the dragons and the owls: because I give waters in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert, to give drink to my people, my chosen.
[21] This people have I formed for myself; they shall shew forth my praise.
[22] But thou hast not called upon me, O Jacob; but thou hast been weary of me, O Israel.
[23] Thou hast not brought me the small cattle of thy burnt offerings; neither hast thou honoured me with thy sacrifices. I have not caused thee to serve with an offering, nor wearied thee with incense.
[24] Thou hast bought me no sweet cane with money, neither hast thou filled me with the fat of thy sacrifices: but thou hast made me to serve with thy sins, thou hast wearied me with thine iniquities.
[25] I, even I, am he that blotteth out thy transgressions for mine own sake, and will not remember thy sins.
[26] Put me in remembrance: let us plead together: declare thou, that thou mayest be justified.
[27] Thy first father hath sinned, and thy teachers have transgressed against me.
[28] Therefore I have profaned the princes of the sanctuary, and have given Jacob to the curse, and Israel to reproaches. (Isaiah 43)

Alison Pound

Author: Alison Pound

Alison Pound lives in Western Australia, has a creative bent and loves drawing and painting. She teaches piano, is married and has two children.
She gave her heart to the Lord in the early seventies at age twelve. Six years ago, the Lord drew her aside, out of church involvement and other activities to wait on Him in the quietness of home. An awakening occurred, and an intimacy with the Lord that had been missing. Prophetic words and some dreams about what was coming to America began to come.   As an Aussie, it seemed odd that the calling was not to prophecy over her own nation, but she believes the focus will change at some point.  Alison has a heart to be used in the final harvest, encouraging those using their gifts in all walks of life, for prayer ministry and in urging all to prepare for what coming.

Sahran
October 6, 2016 10:41 PM

Please pray for me z3 family. ..I live in NewYork, the Bronx borought and I am not too far from the city. ..please pray God will grant me the wisdom to hear and follow his guidance…whether it be to stay or leave ..it is me and my 10 year old daughter…I also have immediate family in the city. ..thank you all

Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
October 7, 2016 2:14 AM

Lord God Most High, Father, I thank you that you will impart clear wisdom and guidance to Sahran and her daughter. I thank you that you will provide a way of escape, be it natural, supernatural or a combination of both. I ask also, that you give Sahran’s family in the city a sensitive heart to Sahran’s direction coming from You. In the Name of Jesus, Yeshua our Messiah, Amen.

Sahran
October 7, 2016 12:17 PM

Thanks you sis

Donna
Donna
October 7, 2016 8:53 AM

Do not worry at all. God is going to guide, provide and protect you and your family. Just prayed for you and your famy. He keeps saying over and over I will never leave you or forsake you. Do not fear.

Sahran
October 7, 2016 11:03 AM

Thanks…would you say it was a specific word for me …what you heard?

Donna
Donna
October 7, 2016 1:54 PM

As I was praying for you I saw you and your family and I felt The Lord impressing upon my heart that you all would be ok. Then the scripture about never leaving or forsaking us came to mind. So yes I believe it was for you specifically to encourage you.

Peggy A.
October 16, 2016 3:19 PM

Sahran,
Prayers are with you. This may be mind-blowing, but there is something that happened in the Bible in the Book of Acts that is dubbed “Philip’s Transport.”
Check Sid Roth’s TV Archives– Dr. Bruce Allen. I know from a previous Z3 comment thread that several people have experienced it multiple times.

There are also all the Promises in Psalm 91……..many supernatural means of protection available that the Father may choose for you and your daughter as you both STAND ON HIS PROMISES. I actually have a friend that types out Bible Scripture and places them in her shoes so she is literally “standing on the Promises.”

Regarding the “Philip’s Transport,” we had a magnificent 8 hours over 2 days of tremendous Healing Miracles at our fellowship last weekend. There was a beautiful lady that we saw at the end, beautifully dressed in white, speaking in broken English, but fluent Hebrew. A few of us spoke with her and she seemed to know Kingdom Purposes for one in particular. She said quietly that she has an “International Ministry.” No one will be able to convince me otherwise than that she has an international ministry through “Philip’s Transport” for very specific Kingdom Purposes.

Mark
October 7, 2016 6:05 PM

Here is a sobering dream/vision of earthquake and then tsunami in New York.
(Mar 2016) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU8_8W_bfKc

savedjon
October 7, 2016 3:38 PM

Sahran you should leave. So should everyone else close to the city. This includes Long Island Northern New Jersey and Southern Connecticut. the sooner the better.

Donna
Donna
October 7, 2016 7:42 PM

Savedjon if you don’t mind my asking why do you feel so strongly that everyone close to NYC should leave. Do you disagree that God may be telling some to stay. That that is their particular mission, as crazy and scary as that may sound?

savedjon
October 8, 2016 1:13 PM

Shalom… I don’t doubt or question that God will work through and have a purpose for those who stay. What I’m hearing for the rest is flee Babylon….
Over the past 2 years, I have had several dreams and visions about that region. In one vision, I stood above New York looking down over the city and I saw a green mist. I then asked the Angel that was with me what was the mist over the city. The Angel looked at me and immediately I knew a dirty bomb just went off. Many of the trusted friends I have that flow in the prophetic have seen similar things and the timetable is near… Many of these signs God gave me are appearing in rapid succession.

God does projects his children in many ways and one of them is he forewarns the church of future events so that we can act accordingly. And yes he does protect his children as they go through the storm but those who stay in that region had better make sure it is God who is speaking to them. Seek confirmation in all things. God bless.

Donna
Donna
October 8, 2016 3:56 PM

Thanks for sharing that. Please keep me in prayer that I and my family would hear clearly from God and obey accordingly. God bless you too!

October 9, 2016 12:10 AM

Wow! Thanks for sharing that awesome vision SavedJon.

TTclark
TTclark
October 6, 2016 11:00 PM

Praying for you! God bless

Sahran
October 7, 2016 12:32 PM

Donna
Donna
October 6, 2016 9:09 PM
Alison, I live right outside of NYC and almost everyday I come home from work I can see a full, beautiful picture of the NYC skyline. Each time I see it the Holy Spirit seems to remind me saying “it will not be there much longer”. Each time I feel such dread and sadness in my heart to the destruction God continues to speak to me over and over about NYC. I firmly beleive it is coming in the form of a massive earthquake, like 9.0, and then subsequent continued issues upon issues for the city. I continue to implore z3ers all across the world to intercede like never before for NYC. I often feel as though I want to leave, move to Hawaii, or anywhere far from here but The Lord,at least thus far, has not given me a release to leave. Perhaps he wants me to stay to minister as you said in your word. In my dreams my family and I were in the middle of what appeared to be total detruction in NYC. Fires all over the city. Only the foundations of buildings remaining. But we were safe. We were running across the bridge back into New Jersey with destroyed New York city in chaos behind us. I ask for you guys prayers that God would make it clear what those of here in this area should do now and during the catastrophe to be safe and at the same time be a lighthouse of hope to many. Everyone please pray hard for NYC as to me it also feels very close. Just a thought- perhaps the gateway is the arch of triumph tha is seated in city hall park since sept of this year. This is a “gateway” to government in NYC and its probably… Read more »
flea
flea
October 7, 2016 1:58 AM

Alison,
Hawaii is about the worst place on earth with regards to coming earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and tsunamis. Just stay close to Jesus and He will lead you and your family step by step. But we are also obliged to prepare physically as well as we can.

Debra Walker
October 8, 2016 4:39 PM

I would venture to say that the gateway to New York City by sea is the Statue of Liberty on Ellis Island. In decades past, before commercial air travel, every immigrant was processed at Ellis Island. If you came to NYC, you stopped there first. That sounds like a gateway to me.

October 9, 2016 12:27 AM

Great point Debra!

October 16, 2016 3:20 PM
lives. My apologies for not completing my first post I pressed to post the comment too quickly! What I was writing is that it appears to me that the event that will take place in New York shortly prior to the elections on November 8th will be so catastrophic that words fail me to be honest with you all. I have told my mother and family about what God has revealed to me and in subsequent meetings with random people, many of whom are non-believers, I have found myself sharing what I now know as well as warning people that Jesus’ coming is much much closer than many people are anticipating. I have been shown that it’s within five years, however I do not know the exact day or time for that for obvious reasons! I had a vision on October 13th in which I was shown what looked like skyscrapers quickly being consumed by water, I also remember seeing a yellow cab submerged in water. In my spirit, I knew that this was a scene of New York City. In the vision, I wasn’t actively participating in what was happening, it was more like God was showing me a slow motion/panoramic view of the scene and I recall a couple of skyscrapers, it could have been just one, and the car, and water covering these objects. I knew in my spirit that what I was witnessing was some kind of a giant tidal wave/tsunami. What I didn’t understand was how this is connected to the terror attack that will hit New York. Does anyone have any thoughts on this? I’ve read and watched videos that an ocean impact of a missile could trigger a tsunami/tidal wave? Finally, I want to inform you all to not be deceived in these… Read more »
Jim Reeve
Jim Reeve
October 18, 2016 4:52 PM
Natalie. I don’t doubt what you saw, but, as always, timing is elusive. Even when revelation seems “imminent,” it is often not. Timing is still the weakest element of the prophetic, IMO. We get so many prophecies about next six months, month, weeks, etc–that fail to materialize. It doesn’t mean those prophecies are invalid, but possibly only for another time. (sometimes they are invalid). A number of us see the way markets will behave in the near term. Our calling requires timing, so “timing” has been honed by the Holy Spirit within the narrow domain of markets. So, while I see market variation in the near term, I do not see the type of market reaction that is coincident with the type of destruction you are suggesting. Indeed, after we get through this period of variation, I see a bullish market. I don’t see mayhem and destruction (as expressed by market variables). I could concede some difficulties, but not at the levels you are suggesting (200 SPX point drop types of difficulties). So, I believe you are seeing something for another time, or something that will actually manifest much less than what you are suggesting. We have many birthpangs to come, and while the clock is running, it is not running so fast that we will be found woefully unprepared. Personally, I’m not afraid and I’m not panicked….but I am watchful. I believe the Lord will make what is coming clear to us, and in a timely way. When we need timing and accuracy, I think the prophetic will have it. Right now, we’re still in school by my estimation. We will find actionable prophetic when we see consistency across time and across gifted individuals. Prophetic insight should become tighter and more consistent across people, thus increasing confidence. Right now,… Read more »
October 18, 2016 7:06 PM

Jim thank you for your contributions. I’m slightly baffled by your response and it’s connection to my comment, particularly regarding your emphasis on the markets. You’ve commented that the Holy Spirit has honed timing within the narrow domains of markets…I’m not sure I understand that statement could you please expound on that? Additionally, I respectfully disagree with you about timing being the weakest element of prophecy…I strongly believe that God is very precise when it comes to His timing, for example we see countless time prophecies in the bible that were fulfilled to the exact day spanning hundreds of years, such as Daniel’s 70 weeks prophecy which spanned from the Babylonian captivity all the way to the stoning of Stephen. It happened exactly within the time constraints that God ordained.

Jim Reeve
Jim Reeve
October 18, 2016 9:12 PM
Natalie. No need to be baffled. I think you and I are illustrating the future of prophetic counsel. I think the Old Testament model of the isolated prophetic voice is going away. I don’t think we will rely on YouTube or what any one prophet may have to say. Rather, the Spirit will pour out like rain amongst us and all will hear the Lord in various ways. From this level of grace we can work together to discover the whole of God’s counsel–where any one of us by ourselves only has part of the story. In addition, it allows for us to go underground without relying on public expressions, which I think we will need to do one day in the future. So, in that spirit, I’m just saying I don’t think what you are seeing is going to happen by November 7. I disagree. I don’t see it…at least nothing as catastrophic as you are suggesting. I’m saying this based on my understanding on what I would expect to see in the markets if what you suggest were to happen in NYC….and what I’m seeing does not fit. There are some moves to the downside, so something is happening, but it seems very recoverable. As a side note, I guess your experience and mine are different with regard to timing accuracy in today’s prophetic reality. I certainly agree that God can provide amazing timing accuracy. However, I’m just observing that I don’t see it in the way the prophetic is being presently expressed. I believe that is purposeful, because I think we will begin to see much greater accuracy and precision when we begin to work together in a Corporate expression of the Body of Jesus on the earth. JR
October 19, 2016 4:45 AM

Further to my initial response to this post, can you please expound on what you understand about the present expression of the prophetic? Are you implying that God no longer reveals things to individual people? Why do you believe that God’s methods in the Old Testament of revealing things to individual prophets no longer applies to this present day? God is immutable and He continues to reveal the deep things of the supernatural to those who are diligently and humbly seeking His face. There are far too many contradictions in your comments for me to follow your statements in a logical way.

October 19, 2016 4:37 AM
Jim I’m curious about your preoccupation with market trends because from reading your comments you seem to imply that the market trends are not presently indicating that New York is heading for a catastrophic event. Whilst I do not wish for such a thing to happen, I believe God revealed to me that there is coming an event unlike anything the US has ever experienced that will completely change the order of the day. Why does you suppose that the bible describes the nature of Jesus’ coming as “a thief in the night”? Surely you would agree that this denotes an unexpected return on unsuspecting people. The fact of the matter is that many are not anticipating the return of Christ and will be caught unawares. God is not restricted by market variables. The market will be fail to spot what is coming because God makes foolish the wisdom of His world in order to show the world tray He reigns sovereign over everything that takes place on this earth and everything is working to accomplish His purposes. You claim that you do not see a disaster such as what I described in my comment because you are focusing more on what the markets are depicting ad less on what God Himself is showing His people. To be honest Jim your response was quite hard to follow in many parts because there are so many points that I simply do not understand. You acknowledged that God is going to pour out His Holy Spirit on His people in various ways, and yet you fail to believe that He is showing people things pertaining to timing? Why would an event such as what I described not happen at this time of we believe we are living in the end of days… Read more »
Sonia
Sonia
October 19, 2016 6:45 AM

Natalie, dear sister in Christ,
Jim receives prophetic dreams on market trends. And based on his prophetic dreams he knows that there is a crash coming (that might be tied to some unexpected event) but the coming crash is not catastrophic …. So that is why he is not expecting such a catastrophic event (in the short term ) in NY.
You have to bear in mind that a seasoned prophetic lady left NYC on September 23rd 2016 or so (can’t recall the exact date) stating that God was going to destroy NYC in 5 days (so by September 28 ,2016… Approx.). We know that nothing happened in NY….So that is why Jim is saying that date setting sometimes can be off… but the prophecy is still going to be fulfilled but not necessarily in the time frame that we think it will.
We value your prophetic gifting and I truly believe that what you received from the Lord will come to pass … I also believe that God is dealing in a progressive fashion when judging his people. This morning I read again Allison’s word on the two phases of God’s judgment on NYC … You may want to read it again.
Sorry I have to run.
Many blessings to you!

October 19, 2016 7:05 AM

Sonia thank you very much for bringing that information to my attention. I admit I was rather perplexed by his emphasis on market trends but you’ve helped me to understand why that is the case. God bless you!

TomP
TomP
October 19, 2016 7:45 AM

Good Morning Natalie,

If you are not aware, Jim has posted articles and provided insight/commentary over the last several months….if you are, please disregard. The following link might help you understand Jim’s position on timing and why he relates it to current market trends.

Blessings!

October 19, 2016 3:57 PM

Tom thank you very much I really appreciate it! God bless you!

Jim Reeve
Jim Reeve
October 19, 2016 7:21 AM

Hey Natalie. Sorry, this is not working. We’re talking past each other. I probably am not understanding you, and I know you are not understanding me. So, I’ll let it go. JR

Philip - Sydney
Philip - Sydney
October 18, 2016 6:26 PM

Thanks Jim
So just to Clarify. So H2 which is still to occur (I think) will be a short term drop with a quick recovery. That is my understanding. However the deep Virginia Valley drop that is after/ beyond H2 do you see that as a drop that global sharemarkets will not recover from. So the peak prior to Virginia Valley (maybe SandP 2250 -2300) is expected to be the 10 year peak for the markets. Your advice would be appreciated. I realise I may be asking a question you may not be able to answer because “Prophetic insight has not at this point in time become tighter and more consistent across people.”
God bless you and your family, Phil

Jim Reeve
Jim Reeve
October 18, 2016 9:15 PM

Phil. I think the diamond top videos are still pretty much on track. The near term variation seems a little more than I was originally expecting. Also the timeline is stretching longer than I expected. JR

Carol W
Carol W
October 17, 2016 6:13 PM

Thank you Natalie, the Lord has my Spirit on alert! Something very big in in the wings!! May we each be exactly where the Lord wants us to be, every moment! God be with you all!!

October 17, 2016 7:08 PM

Amen and amen Carol! I could not agree more with you and I am so frantic in my attempts to try and inform as many people as possible about what the Lord has revealed to me! These are perilous times we’re living in and things will get even worse but I know that God is with us through it all and His faithful followers shall overcome every trial! May God bless you and your family in these last days and may He lead you to places of safety until our Lord returns!

Carol
Carol
October 18, 2016 11:18 AM

Natalie, Mena Lee Grebin was recently told by the Lord that something big was coming to London! She did not receive “what” but only that it will affect the Queen and the country. Praying for your protection there as well! May God’s people there be protected from this event. Shalom sister!!

October 18, 2016 3:41 PM

Carol thank you very much for this information! I will seek the Lord in prayer because I do believe London will also experience something major! They did erect that satanic arch in translation square so if New York is facing God’s judgment I have no doubt that London has also been weighed in God’s balances. Carol these are times for deep prayer only God can save us! Blessings to you my sister in Christ.

October 18, 2016 3:41 PM

Trafalgar* not translation lol

Sonia
Sonia
October 16, 2016 5:04 PM

Thank you Natalie for having the courage of sharing this word. Yes, we will pray for the people in New York.
Shalom!

October 16, 2016 6:24 PM

Thank you very much Sonia, it was very difficult to write what I did, however I just felt an urgency to share what the Lord has shown me and most importantly to admonish everyone to pray for America and God’s people who are about to enter some very dark times indeed. The saddest part is that it appears to me that the nation will be caught completely unawares by this impending catastrophe!

I pray that God protects you and your family no matter where you find yourselves in these last days! Stay blessed hun.

goldtime55955@gmail.com
goldtime55955@gmail.com
October 16, 2016 11:49 PM

Natalie, there was a remarkable vision from Samuel Doctorian in 1998 when Angels showed him the destruction of new york city, along with many explosions in north america, along with the war happening around the world

October 17, 2016 7:09 PM

Goldtime55955 thank you for your reply…I read the prophecy of Doctorian and its remarkable how God has been warning people of what’s to come from many years ago!

anna
anna
October 16, 2016 8:32 PM

Thanks for sharing this and I do believe this will happen and think it might be rather soon. It might occur when they do that 2 state resolution separating Palestine from Israel. That will set off earthquakes and tsunamis as God has always gone after those that go after Israel. Palestine belongs to Israel and expect a horrendous catastrophe when they do this. There will be much mourning in those days. I think they are discussing that resolution now and Obama has said that he believes Palestine should be separate. But then again, the Antichrist will go after Israel so expect that to happen. When ? who knows but God!
Pope Francis is the FALSE PROPHET and works alongside the ANTICHRIST so yes, he is already working on that one world religion but inviting buddhists etc in and telling them all God excepts all and loves all. He is the Jesuit that will be instrumental in killing many also.

Mimi
Mimi
October 7, 2016 3:40 PM

I live in Babylon, NY and it’s right on the water. Oh I’m so sad now, I love NYC!

Please pray for us! There are still many believers in Christ out here!

Ginger Barbare
October 7, 2016 5:43 AM

Thank you Alison for sharing what you received from the Lord. I appreciate the watchmen on z3news that keep sounding the alarm to those who will heed the warnings from God.
I received this word of warning and encouragement last night: http://gingerbarbare.wixsite.com/livingwater/single-post/2016/10/06/Watch-As-I-Show-Them-I-Am-Almighty-God. A reminder to us of the perilous times ahead, but also how God will protect us as we move forward with faith in Him. God is calling us to come out and be separate from among them. He’s asking who will work in My fields?

October 16, 2016 2:59 PM
Hello everyone. I live in London and I too have been inquiring of the Lord concerning the upcoming events in the US and the rest of the world. Please forgive me for the length of this post, however I have much I feel I need to share with you all. To give some background, I have studied prophecy since I was a young teenager and I am 28. I am also a Seventh Day Adventist for those that are curious. My church has always believed that the “whore of Revelation 17 is the Catholic Church/Vatican and that the mark of the beast is Sunday observance which will be enforced under a one world religio-political alliance between the Vatican and the US. There is so much conflicting information online concerning prophetic events that I decided the only way to gain some clarity and truth is to go directly to God. I was praying in the spirit one day when I decided to take a piece of paper and pen and to ask the Holy Spirit some questions. I remember I was on my knees praying in the spirit in my living room and asked the Holy Spirit to direct me to a passage of scripture to read. My hands literally flicked through the pages of the bible that was before me and I was prompted to stop at Revelation Chapter 5, that talks about the Lamb of God who was given the power to open the scroll with seven seals. I did not understand exactly why God wanted me to read this particular message at the time, however about a couple of weeks later if discovered that on that day I read that passage, it was Monday 19th September 2016 which turns out was the same day that pagan arc of… Read more »
Aris - Melb
Aris - Melb
October 16, 2016 3:56 PM

Natalie, thank you for sharing what the Lord has shown you.
Bless you.

October 16, 2016 6:21 PM

Arid you’re more than welcome! My message is rather sobering but I do hope I have been able to provide some encouragement also. God’s people who seek Him with all their hearts shall overcome every obstacle in these last days, I truly believe that!

Stay blessed!

chris smith
chris smith
October 7, 2016 7:17 PM

I received this word in a dream the morning they put up that arch of Baal in the city.
I saw Mayor dablasio standind at a lecturn and announcing to everyone that a new light had dawned on the city. Just behind him I could see in the spirit all types of perversions and atrocities against the Lord. Then I heard these words “it’s dawn will be it’s last light!” End.
I believe New York is in trouble and there is no repentance but I’m still praying for that city. There is a remnant there. Blessings.

Martus
Martus
October 7, 2016 9:03 PM

Similar thing happened when the Baal Arch was put up in London.

melisa l skaggs
melisa l skaggs
October 6, 2016 7:43 PM

Excellent word it’s almost exactly what David wilkerson saw

Sahran
October 6, 2016 10:46 PM

I have been a member of his church, Times Square for 8 years…truly Holy Spirit filled….it is right in the middle of the city…the Lord warned the leaders about 9/11 and I pray He will do it again

Mark
October 6, 2016 10:17 PM

Seems quite clear that New York is going to be destroyed by a quake, a nuke, or a nuke induced tsunami. When people see this happen they need to leave America because the whole nation is then going to be destroyed.

The following verses seem to reference America as a whole…

2 And he cried mightily with a strong voice, saying, Babylon the great is fallen, is fallen, and is become the habitation of devils, and the hold of every foul spirit, and a cage of every unclean and hateful bird.
3 For all nations have drunk of the wine of the wrath of her fornication, and the kings of the earth have committed fornication with her, and the merchants of the earth are waxed rich through the abundance of her delicacies.
4 And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.

This next few verses seem to be about New York, it is destroyed in a hour, whereas the rest of America will probably be destroyed over a number of many months.

8 Therefore shall her plagues come in one day, death, and mourning, and famine; and she shall be utterly burned with fire: for strong is the Lord God who judgeth her.
9 And the kings of the earth, who have committed fornication and lived deliciously with her, shall bewail her, and lament for her, when they shall see the smoke of her burning,
10 Standing afar off for the fear of her torment, saying, Alas, alas, that great city Babylon, that mighty city! for in one hour is thy judgment come.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
October 6, 2016 11:30 PM

Tsunami House Update:
Tom, a house painter, had a dream in 2006 of a tsunami of several hundred feet high hit Florida around sundown during a party that celebrated the painting completion of a South Florida beach mansion. Years later, he was actually hired to paint the exact house of the dream. As of September 30, 2016, it is 98% complete with an expected completion at the end of this October. However, the painting process is slow and could easily be finished well after October since there is no communicated deadline. This clarification is needed so as not to be misled if a tsunami doesn’t hit the East Coast at the end of October. However, anything is possible. I expect that we will be warned as to when this topping out party will occur. The cause of this tsunami that goes miles inland, as seen in his dream, is not known. http://www.angelfire.com/fl3/gammadim/wpaasteroidprophecies.html

expat guy
expat guy
October 7, 2016 3:59 AM

marcio

I reread entire Tsunami house prophecy as I’ve lost touch with it. one benchmark on tsunami house is not just the finishing of painting but 60 days after worldwide economic collapse and riots
since that hasnt occured yet most likely it will not be in late Oct but maybe in 2017,

expat guy
expat guy
October 7, 2016 3:28 AM

Marcio thank you for sharing I’ve been following Stephen Benning for years but Tsunmi house update had been 98% and 6 months for it seems a year. I’m glad you reminded me as I kind of forgot about it. I also think Stephen Benning though not well known has been very accurate and even if not end of Oct most likely it will be this year.

Sane
Sane
October 15, 2016 7:52 PM

Really crazy people.

Marcio Ferez Jr.
October 7, 2016 2:24 PM

expat,
Yes, if I had to guess, I would think it is next year because the completion estimation keeps moving forward in time. Tom has not painted 2% of the mansion in one month lately. There could also be hurricane damage or other reasons to delay him further. I also think that a tsunami of this magnitude would coincide with the end of the 60 literal days of worldwide economic meltdown and riots.

expt guy
expt guy
October 8, 2016 1:10 AM

Marcio do you personally know the painter who had the vision?

Marcio Ferez Jr.
Marcio Ferez Jr.
October 8, 2016 4:19 PM

No. I have had an email response by Stephen L. Bening months ago and he was not sure of the time of completion.

expat guy
expat guy
October 29, 2016 3:15 AM

hey Marcio. Recently 10/28/16 I tried to go on Stephen Bennings site again to check on update on Tsunami house but I get an error, server can’t find. I have his email and emailed him, no response. I live in Asa so if you live in USA could you check and let me know if it still works. thank you.

Debra Colby
October 9, 2016 4:33 AM

I wonder if the “Gates” of the city is its financial district which includes Wall Street. He mentions “bank” four times, “business” one time, and “money” one time.

Ivan
October 17, 2016 3:03 PM

Debra,

I think you are onto something. Couple days ago I was looking into the significance of the word “gate(s)” in the Bible. It is mentioned many times through out, it does signify where business is done; it is the “heart” of the city. This link can explain the significance of “gates” in the Bible better than I can: