The Beast Has Arisen From the Sea

Grim_Reaper

On February 23 2016, I dreamed I was riding in a motorboat pulling a skier. I was not driving, but was seated in the back facing the skier. At first, he was fully immersed in the water, but as the boat accelerated he came up out of the water and was standing on his skis. He was wearing a black robe with a large black hood, so he looked like the grim reaper. His face was somewhat concealed in the dark shadows of his hood, but as I looked closely I was able to see enough of his face to recognize it was President Barack Obama.

The Skier:

At first the skier was submerged under the water, hidden from view, yet still attached to the boat by the ski rope. He was just waiting for his time to arise. As long as he remained in the water, his secret identity remained hidden. He faced a dilemma because he had to arise to complete his mission, which was represented by skiing, but by coming up out of the water he ran the risk of being recognized and exposed as this very dark grim reaper character.

He was purposely hiding his face under in the dark shadows of his hood to avoid anyone recognizing him because that would be alarming to people. He understood the nature of his mission was so dreadful anyone in their right mind would do everything they could to stop him if they knew what he was planning to do. If enough people recognized him, his whole mission would be jeopardized. So he was hiding his face, but as I looked closely I was able to see just enough of his face to recognize it was him.

The grim reaper is a dreadful character who brings death, which is the perfect description of the son of perdition, which means the son of destruction and loss (from the Greek word apoleia). He is the one who will bring physical and spiritual death to billions of people. He will cause terrible and great destruction (Daniel 8:24). He will destroy many people while they are not expecting it, while they are enjoying peace and quiet and are at ease (Daniel 8:25). Many countries will fall to him in battle (Daniel 11:41). Ultimately, he will assemble the kings of the whole world for battle at Armageddon where the death toll will be unprecedented (Revelation 16:13-14).

The prophets Daniel and John also saw a dreadful beast arising from the sea (Daniel 7:3-7 Revelation 13:1). Daniel saw four beasts arising, but the fourth one was different from every other kingdom that preceded it because it was far more dreadful, terrifying, and extremely strong with large iron teeth and claws of bronze. He saw this kingdom devouring, crushing, and trampling down the rest of the world, but it only reigned for a short time, just three and a half years (Daniel 7:23-25). He saw the beast had ten horns, representing ten kings, but while he was contemplating the horns, another horn arose among them and replaced three of the them (Daniel 7:19-21). This horn pulled the others out by the roots. It possessed eyes like the eyes of a man and a mouth uttering great boasts (Daniel 7:8).

I believe this dream exposes the true identity of President Obama as the beast seen by Daniel and John. During the time of his rising, he deceptively plays the role of someone he is not, a peace maker who cares for the poor. By hiding and deceiving, he is permitted to continue skiing until the time comes for him to unleash terrible destruction. Even then he will continue hiding and deceiving with carefully planned false flag events. By the time his true identity is known, it will be too late for anyone to stop him.

The Drivers:

Even though I was riding on the boat, I never saw who was driving it because I was seated in the back of the boat facing the skier. I believe this reveals how the eyes of the whole world are now focused on the front man whose job is to divert everyone’s attention away from the true culprits driving the boat. I never saw them because, like the skier, they purposely remain hidden under a cloak of darkness and deception. They love the darkness and stay out of the limelight because their deeds are evil. They don’t want to be held accountable for the terrible death and destruction they cause for the inhabitants of the earth.

I believe their invisibility represents how they hide themselves behind the faces of government leaders who have prostituted themselves by bowing down to these dark masters while betraying the people they pretend to serve. This has become standard operating procedures in Washington DC.

The skier and the dark masters move together in the same direction because both are empowered by the same spirit, which is the spirit of the beast. While the skier is visible to our physical eyes, the dark masters remain hidden, visible only through our spiritual eyes. It will be impossible to see what they are doing with our natural eyes and ears because they will lie and cover up their evil deeds. Our only hope is the Spirit of Truth who is able to reveal and expose their schemes so we can warn others of the coming destruction before it is too late.

The dark masters meet behind closed doors, hidden from public view, while presenting a false face of trying to make the world a better place. They are called by different names such as the new world order, the Fed Cartel, the financial elite, the shadow government, etc. They can be found in organizations like the Bohemian Grove, the Bilderberg group, and the Council on Foreign Relations. They are devoted disciples of Satan. From them will arise the ten kings Daniel saw with ten kingdoms united in one purpose, to give their power and authority to the beast (Revelation 17:13).

The ones driving the boat determine when the skier arises and what direction he goes. He does not make any decisions on his own. Just as the Lord Jesus was obedient to do the will of His Father in heaven, the antichrist is obedient to his unseen masters. Just as Jesus only did what He saw His Father doing and only said what He heard His Father saying, the son of perdition will likewise follow his evil rulers. He will be pulled along by their power, totally dependent on them to go wherever they lead him.

Very few believers know anything about the existence of these dark masters, but I believe God wants to expose them to the light so everyone knows who they are and what they are doing. When I was spiritually asleep, I did not know about them either. As long as I remained asleep, I could not see, which is the condition of most of the world today. I believed our elected representatives were the ones calling the shots. All that changed when God started giving me dreams revealing these things. Then I saw the evidence everywhere, which had been there all along, hidden in plain sight. This dream is just another confirmation.

The Motor:

The eyes of the world are focused on the skier because we can see him with our physical eyes, but the real action is happening in the boat, which is the source of his power and direction. The man only rises up when the boat accelerates. Without the boat, the man stays hidden under the surface of the water. The man follows the boat. He does not choose which direction to go because he is connected to the boat and powered by it.

The boat is essential for holding and controlling the motor, but the power comes from the motor, which represents the power of the dragon (Revelation 13:2). I never saw the motor, but I saw the effects of it as it pulled the beast up from the sea. The unseen motor represents spiritual power, which is invisible. It illustrates what the prophet Daniel saw when he described the beast, “His power will be great, but not by his own power” (Daniel 8:24).

The whole picture reveals the beast, including the boat, the unseen motor, and the skier. The beast is a kingdom, an evil spirit, and a man all at the same time. It is the most dreadful and terrifying kingdom, empowered by the spirit of Satan, and carried out by the most despicable man in history. The scriptures go back and forth between referring to the beast as a man who will be slain and his body destroyed and given to the burning fire (Daniel 7:11, Revelation 19:20) and as a kingdom (Daniel 7:23-25) and all of it empowered by the dragon.

The Water:

Water is the dwelling place of Leviathan, whose name means “a wreathed animal, such as a serpent, dragon, beast, or large sea monster.” The wreath on his head represents a crown and John saw the fourth beast wearing ten crowns on his ten horns (Revelation 13:1). The sea is a place of deep darkness, representing spiritual darkness, blindness, and deception.

In that day the Lord will punish Leviathan the fleeing serpent, with His fierce and great and mighty sword, even Leviathan the twisted serpent; and He will kill the dragon who lives in the sea. (Isaiah 27:1)

Who is the dragon? It is Satan, the same serpent who deceived Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden and has been deceiving the whole world ever since (Revelation 12:9). So the beast is empowered by Satan and filled with the spirit of Satan. So if we know how Satan operates we can identify the beast because he behaves just like him.

Conclusion:

I believe this dream reveals the beast has already arisen from the sea and is now riding on his skis. His mission is underway and approaching a critical tipping point, the place where his identity can no longer remain hidden. God has already revealed to many people the identity of the beast is Barack Obama and they are telling others, which means the first phase of the beast’s mission is now coming to an end. In the next phase, he will be forced to take more destructive actions to hold onto his power and keep his mission on track by destroying those who have identified him. Intense persecution of believers is coming soon.

The Bible devotes many chapters to revealing these schemes of the enemy for the last days because God wants to expose the very things Satan wants to keep hidden. Satan has plans for evil, but God has plans for good and His plans prevail in the end. God has equipped us to prevail with Him, overcoming evil schemes even in the face of death (Revelations 12:11).

Just as the antichrist relies on the spiritual power of Satan to accomplish his mission, we must rely on the power of the Holy Spirit to accomplish our mission. We must fight spiritual enemies with spiritual weapons. If we rely on the strength of our own flesh to deliver us, we will be destroyed because our enemy is not flesh and blood, but spiritual powers of wickedness. We must learn how to release the power of God to fight in our behalf, pulling down every stronghold of darkness (2 Corinthians 10:4).

Donate with any major credit or debit card.
For other payment methods, click here.

October 15, 2016 5:07 am

James your words are truth!
Here is an imminent warning the Lord has given me.

Greg Ganus
Greg Ganus
October 15, 2016 7:29 am

I am a watchman and the Lord revealed to me the identity of BO as the anti-christ when he was first elected. I told my wife, as he was being sworn in, that he was out to destroy this country and it is coming to pass. He fears us; he fears us exposing him for who he is. He is the very face of evil. satan will enter into him, just as he entered into Judas. We need to get the word out, but, unfortunately, few Christians are listening; few are aware of whom he really is.

elt
November 8, 2016 7:51 am

True BO is 1 beast Satans Son:

Ming
Ming
October 15, 2016 6:41 am

Thanks Jeff! A solemn message from above.

Quick question – the Message states, “Your entire banking system will begin to crumble after this first event. It will falter at first and then seem to stabilize for a season and then come crashing down never to recover again. ” – it appears to confirm Murray’s sharing about 10/27/2016 – that banks/financial sector will get hit (read FAZ) but not collapsed until next April. And your sharing agrees with “The next three weeks” message released by Pastor Faircloth.

So, do you have a knowing/confirmation for this 10/27/2016 date?

Many thanks for caring enough to inquire of The Lord on behalf of the Z3 family (confirmations are greatly appreciated in this very hour!) – many of us are holding out in the red and many are on the sideline waiting, praying and wondering… The TPTB surly will not let any disaster they plan go to waste (they are well positioned to capture the lion share of the coming market collapse). Please help us and see if The Lord Jesus will graciously provide a confirmation through you. Many thanks!

October 15, 2016 9:05 am

Ming, Thank you for your confirmation to me. I have not read this FAZ post or this message the you spoke of by Benjamin Farcloth. The Lord has not given me any dates but my own personal feeling from this message from Him is that it may likely happen before the election and thus it will be cancelled and Obama will remain in as president.
Get ready and stay ready!

Peggy A.
October 15, 2016 10:02 am

For anyone interested, here’s Pastor Benjamin Faircloth’s Sunday word and message from October 9, 2016. The Lord instructed him to title the message “The Next Three Weeks.” You can hear the actual word from about the 4 minute mark until about the 10 minute mark.

Cali
Cali
October 15, 2016 11:35 am

Peggy, the latest C.Ervana
Final Destruction of America ( JFK 1961 Prophecy ..)

Had deferent emotions watching, it’s creepy when you hear Obama and the Bushes speak .. can’t watch… but “such sadness” hearing JFK’S speach, America America so so sad..

Robert
Robert
October 15, 2016 1:28 pm

Makes me think about Eisenhowers warning before he left office.

October 15, 2016 12:44 pm

Thanks Cali!

Cali
Cali
October 15, 2016 3:10 pm

You welcome Jeff and Peggy,
BTW we just got another Executive Order, he is signing those like there is no tomorow

Peggy A.
October 15, 2016 3:32 pm

Cali,
I know. I just saw it here—-

Lisa Haven alternative news; under 8 minutes; newly signed “o” executive order:

Peggy A.
October 15, 2016 12:33 pm

Cali,
Thanks much for sharing. It was quite enlightening in view of JFK’s words. Wow.

Joe
Joe
October 15, 2016 10:38 am

Thanks Peggy . Really appreciate you listening and giving us the markers.Got my answer. Lord bless you.

Peggy A.
October 15, 2016 10:47 am

You’re welcome. Also, I believe with the ” Within 60 Days of a Heart-Attack,” the 60th day is October 27, 2016—- of course, someone has probably already noted that above.

October 15, 2016 12:48 pm

Thanks Peggy!

Paula
Paula
October 15, 2016 1:49 pm

Peggy I could not watch this video because it is private. Any other options?

Peggy A.
October 15, 2016 2:11 pm

Paula,
If you’re referring to the video that Cali recommended to me above,
how about typing this title into a YouTube Video Search?

FINAL DESTRUCTION OF AMERICA: JFK’S 1961 Prophecy EXPOSES Obama, Hillary, Pope Francis, and the NWO
by C. Ervana

Paula Richards
October 15, 2016 2:20 pm

Hi Peggy. I meant the one by Pastor Faircloth The Next Three Weeks. But its okay. I went to their site. Listening now. Thanks.

Peggy A.
October 15, 2016 2:37 pm

Excellent.

Joe
Joe
October 15, 2016 9:21 am

Jeff
https://z3news.com/w/60-day-window-national-heart-attack/. The first comment with 72 Likes is by Murray. This is the one Ming is referring to.
Please have a read. May be Holy Spirit will give you more revelation.
Thanks and awaiting your reply.

October 15, 2016 9:45 am

Joe I remember reading that somewhere before, it may have even been on a different website. I cannot comment on it really because I dont even understand what FAZ is. I do not do stocks anymore after the last crash. I think the dates the girl gives may have merit but I have not been revealed any dates. Having said that I believe being prepared at the end of October abd the beginning of November is a very good idea.

Joe
Joe
October 15, 2016 9:57 am

Thanks Jeff. Being prepared for end of Oct- Nov is the key.

October 15, 2016 10:05 am

I believe so Joe!
God Bless you!

Ming
Ming
October 15, 2016 11:54 pm

Correction regarding the banking & currency collapse –

My apologies! I re-read Murray’s sharing and he pointed out that the bank/financial sector will be hit by news released by China on 10/27/2016, and the banking and currency collapses will happen in this November, which is WAY different from Jeff’s (i.e. The banks will falter, then seem to stabilize for a season, then crash down). The economy, per Murray, will collapse next year.

See Murray’s 9-5-2016 3:30 PM sharing (excerpt) below –

“…..He [Lord Jesus] also re-confirmed with her this morning there will be a banking collapse and currency collapse ( cdn and u.s. dollars ) in November . One thing he keeps confirming is that there will not be an economic collapse this year. The collapse will be next year. I personally don’t know how we can have these things happen in November and not have an economic collapse but only God knows the future.”

My understanding is, to have the economy NOT collapsed this year, some form of banking/financial services (credit lines to business, cash for people) must be sustained/ stabilized after the first hit on 10/27/2016 and the November banking & currency collapses, should they happen.

Still, the word “banking systems to falter & stabilize for a season”(per Jeff, which is closer to Pastor Faircloth’s heart attack revelation) is vastly different from “banking and currency collapses in November (sound like an instant death sentence – which echoes with Bette Stevens’ “The banks are closed” statement) per Murray. Am I reading too much into it? I welcome all your thoughts and confirmation from the Holy Spirit. Many thanks in advance!

Joe
Joe
October 16, 2016 12:21 am

Ming.When you scroll down the comments, it was made clear by Murray and others that both are seperate events. 10/ 27 is the start but total collapse does not happen till 2017. In fact it was made clear to Murray’s daughter that March.2017 is the last cut off date for selling off FAZ.

Natalie
Natalie
October 16, 2016 7:11 pm

Hello Ming! I have read your comment and I am in the process of warning as many people as I possibly can about the impending destruction of New York that the Lord has shown me will take place shortly prior to Election Day on November 8th. I have not been shown anything about October 27th, however I have been shown that a catastrophic event will take place around 4th November 2016 at 4pm New York time. Here is the link to my original comment: https://z3news.com/w/destruction-coming-york-city-phases/

God bless you! Please remember to pray for America and particularly God’s faithful people in New York as very dark days are ahead of them.

flea
flea
October 16, 2016 5:14 am
Ming, Two events are the norm of all the reliable visions / dreams. They are Hangman 2 and Hangman 3. Look again at Jim Reeve’s three visions that he illustrated for us. It also aligns with scores of other visions: the market will fall, but still have some support at a lower level (James first butcher). That support could be induced directly or indirectly by the Fed or something else. Through God’s grace I intend to get out of FAZ, DB shorts and Europe Index shorts at the end of the first fall. I will not be too concerned about getting out exactly at the bottom. Then I will possibly buy some gold companies in Canada and Australia with some of the profit. When I am sure the market is at the bottom (it wont stay there very long), I plan to buy the Rydex Nova Fund, which is a leveraged S&P long fund. When at the top I will look at FAZ and other shorts again. I might put in a sell order for FAZ before Hangman 3 happens, for in case the exchanges gets closed and put options and funds like FAZ are deliberately allowed to expire. Hangman 2 will give an idea of how high FAZ will go during Hangman 3 (God provides a learning opportunity with Hangman 2). Thus, I do not plan to keep FAZ and other shorts all the way to the second bottom (Denika had a vision where she made a small bank deposit and won $6 million just before the bank closed). I will try to be out just before the banks and stock exchanges close. Keep in mind that it can take two or three days before your cash from a sale becomes available to buy other shares. It is very,… Read more »
Sonia
Sonia
October 16, 2016 6:45 am

Hello flea, just a little word of caution…this time around will be far worst than the 2007-2008 crash. There will be a crash (maybe similar to the 2007-2008 crash) possibly in November 2016 but we will then head towards a collapse in April 2017 ….and in no time in history has the world ever seen a collapse like the one we are heading to.
So in this case, past events do not dictate what the future will be.

When the currencies and the banking sector will collapse, the only thing that will “stay afloat ” is gold and silver. So I suspect that many nations (if not all) will nationalize their gold mining sector in an attempt to “stay afloat” …
Canada has sold all its reserve gold (and does not seem to be aware of what is coming !?!)… So I would think twice before buying gold companies in Canada….when all hits the fan I suspect Canada will nationalize it’s gold sector.
Shalom !

flea
flea
October 16, 2016 2:06 pm

Nationalization of gold companies in Canada did not cross my mind. I will focus more on Australia and perhaps South Africa and be alert to sell and move my money elsewhere when needed. There is normally some warning, since in a democracy it has to pass through parliament.

Interestingly Bryan Grey posted a series of words from God on July 25, 2015 on Z3 under the heading A Prophetic Word for Australia. In that he reports a word from God that Australia will be invaded when the American military machine crumbles. When he asked God why on earth some-one will want to invade Australia, the answer was that when the price of gold sky-rockets, some elite people will want to control the gold.

Prayer and alertness is the only strategy available. Regards.

Sonia
Sonia
October 16, 2016 7:04 am

Z3: you may want to read a very good article on “China secretly accumulating gold “by Jim Rckards.
Shalom !

Scott
Scott
October 20, 2016 7:22 pm

Sonia…It hasn’t been much of a secret…China for the last 5+ years has been the largest purchaser of gold in the world. I have read that unknown to the world…they also are the world’s largest producer of gold…and they are hoarding it. They vastly under report their gold holdings to the world…but as the dollar starts to collapse…they will present their gold holdings to back the Yuan in attempt to become the world’s reserve currency. Jim Rickards also says the US Stock Market is going to drop by 80%!

Ming
Ming
October 16, 2016 1:01 pm

Thanks Flea for the detailed sharing! I will definitely seek The Lord for the trades after the first event hit in late Oct/early November. Let’s wait and see if faz will rise to $800 on 10/28/2016. Ming

Grasshopper219
Grasshopper219
October 15, 2016 1:11 pm

I’m curious, what event did the fallen ones tell of?

October 15, 2016 1:38 pm

Dick Cheney said an event far deadlier than 911 will take place before the end the decade.

Sarah Tennessee
Sarah Tennessee
October 15, 2016 2:52 pm

Jeff, my husband and I read your post earlier today. We also had a question on the following: “When you see The Event that has been prophesied by My messengers and foretold by the fallen ones,” we wanted to know what was foretold of the Fallen ones and where this information was found? I went to the YouTube in your response to Grasshopper219 and watched that. Are you saying that Dick Cheney is a fallen one?

Carl Manning
Carl Manning
October 15, 2016 6:58 pm
“DC Madam” Deborah Jeannette Palfrey was about to go public with some information she received from one of her call girls related to our government’s involvement in 9/11/01 from an inebriated Dick Cheney. She appeared on the Alex Jones Show and told him that if she winds up dead soon, it won’t be from her own hand. Deborah Jeannette Palfrey was found approximately two weeks later hanging in her mother’s garage. Of course, this is the version from the CIA-controlled US State Propaganda Ministry. At the time of 9/11/01, Dick Cheney was head of the JSOC (Joint Special Operations Command), which is the “official” polite name for Black Ops. He was believed to have given the order for the assassination of Senator Paul Wellstone, who thoroughly doubted the official US Government fairytale version of 9/11/01. Cheney had actually threatened Wellstone for not “getting onboard with 9/11”. Wellstone’s plane was on its final descent/approach to an airport in Duluth, Minnesota, approximately 5 miles from the airport, when it began to suddenly “crab” (fly sideways) according to observers, and then it crashed killing everyone on board. An unmarked white van was observed out in the middle of nowhere in the woods suddenly taking off like a bat out of Hell right after the plane began “crabbing”. It is believed from observers that the white van deployed a very high-powered microwave laser capable of frying circuitry electronics, much in the same way a microwave oven works. Cheney is also the one who gave the stand-down order for the Cruise missile fired from an Israeli sub in the Atlantic Ocean at the Pentagon that the US State Propaganda Ministry still insists was American Airlines Flight 77, which is pure hogwash. Countless commercial pilots who have flown these aircraft have stated there is no way… Read more »
Stella
Stella
October 17, 2016 12:13 pm

I doubt if you are a Christian.

Karen Sue
Karen Sue
October 17, 2016 1:28 pm

Hi Stella, Why would you make that accusation? What in that opinion and response that Carl said would make you suggest that? That he is not a Christian? I haven’t really followed this thread, but I am always interested what is behind the statements? Please help me understand what offended you?

Karen Sue
Karen Sue
October 17, 2016 3:45 pm

Actually, I have made a comment on this thread…I have about 4 threads that I am trying to follow, and the NOTIFY button doesn’t seem to work,

Scott
Scott
October 20, 2016 7:27 pm

No it doesn’t work.

October 15, 2016 3:59 pm

Yes I believe he is a reptilian along with many more of the world leaders.

Peggy A.
October 15, 2016 8:35 pm

“I Saw Obama’s Face Shifting Into Reptilian Form” through LINDA CLAY (Z3 author)

October 15, 2016 9:30 pm

Dick Cheney is a 9ft tall winged white reptilian. start listening to this at 2hrs 39mins http://www.blogtalkradio.com/tribulation-now/2016/10/06/beyond-the-illusionary-veil-with-robert-vandriest-mitchell-and-danny-duval

October 15, 2016 9:23 pm

Peggy thank you for that confirmation!
The guest that was on the show below was in the illuminati and said that he saw Dick Cheney as a 9 ft tall winged white reptilian. It starts at 2hrs 39 mins in. His entire testimony is very intriguing. http://www.blogtalkradio.com/tribulation-now/2016/10/06/beyond-the-illusionary-veil-with-robert-vandriest-mitchell-and-danny-duval

Peggy A.
October 15, 2016 11:02 pm

Jeff,
Thank-you for the link and minute marker. I will listen tomorrow. So often, the truth is stranger than fiction.

B, Raggie
B, Raggie
October 16, 2016 9:56 am

I don’t know who they are but my trusted sources does confirm the fact that there are many world leading individuals who are not human and therefore not redeemable. I think it would be a waste of time praying for Obama for instance.

Cali
Cali
October 15, 2016 3:03 pm

Grasshopper219,
Thanx for sharing the word you received at the lake. My reply was not clear at all because i did not explain the whole thing ..but anyway thanx for sharing (i as well considering Cern was thinking the same, how long can this go on..not to mention everything else that is happening so quickly )

Grasshopper219
Grasshopper219
October 15, 2016 3:25 pm

No worries. I had a vision about a year ago that I believe was about CERN. Let’s just say that at the end I saw a portal open up and a demonic entity appeared and it glared at me before the vision was over. Nothing good will come from CERN, that much I can assure you.

Geoff Krieger
Geoff Krieger
October 15, 2016 4:23 pm

Thank you brother Jeff for this very sobering word. It sounds like the false flag terrorist event could be the dirty bomb in Chicago that Matt Smith recently prophesied would take place by this October. And it sounds like this will cause the economic heart attack that pastor Faircloth prophesied will also happen by this October.

October 15, 2016 4:38 pm

Geoff, thank you for telling me this. It kind of ties it all together doesn’t it. Each one of gets a little piece, it’s part of being the body.
God Bless You!

Geoff Krieger
Geoff Krieger
October 15, 2016 6:04 pm

You’re welcome brother. In the mouth of two or three witnesseses, let every matter be established.

October 15, 2016 6:37 pm

Amen that is the way it is supposed to work in the body of Christ! I would love to find a church that operates like this… sigh

Ed h
Ed h
October 15, 2016 5:12 pm

Jeff,
Awesome and convicting words. Does anyone speak Russian I’m curious what the response says to John Smith.

October 15, 2016 5:41 pm

I read it using Google translate and basically he quoted his favorite part of the message, he does that quite often.
God bless Ed!

Peggy A.
October 15, 2016 2:37 pm
mem
mem
October 15, 2016 12:05 pm
Jeff – Your word you shared seems true to me. It has the same echo as the forerunners that have come before in the previous many decades and many centuries. David Wilkerson, Dumitru Dudemon, Henry Gruver, Jeremiah, Isaiah, Zechariah, and John. I did not get a sense of timing from the word, except for the reference to Trump when it said “And what of the one who was to make you great again? I AM the Great I AM!” That phraseology really sounds like the way God speaks. Socratic method 101 and is all through the bible. That phrase seems to tie the fulfillment to Trump which could put this, dreadfully, before the election. Hosanna and Maranatha to the dread Judge, the King of the Universe! Revelation 18 & 19 – The destruction of Babylon and the rejoicing of Heaven 21 Then a mighty angel picked up a boulder the size of a large millstone and threw it into the sea, and said: “With such violence the great city of Babylon will be thrown down, never to be found again. 22 The music of harpists and musicians, pipers and trumpeters, will never be heard in you again. No worker of any trade will ever be found in you again. The sound of a millstone will never be heard in you again. 23 The light of a lamp will never shine in you again. The voice of bridegroom and bride will never be heard in you again.Your merchants were the world’s important people. By your magic spell all the nations were led astray. 24 In her was found the blood of prophets and of God’s holy people, of all who have been slaughtered on the earth.” “Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our God,2 for true and just are… Read more »
October 15, 2016 12:50 pm

God Bless You mem!

Bridget B
October 15, 2016 7:47 am

Hey Jeff, do you have a hunch what the event is? A missile?

It can’t be the asteroid or earthquake if people think it’s a terrorist attack.

October 15, 2016 11:27 am

Bridget, correct I do not believe this will be an asteroid or earthquake just yet. My personal opinion is that it will be a nuclear bomb and most likely a suitcase nuke. That is my opinion NOT FROM THE LORD.
God Bless You

Matt Smith
Matt Smith
October 15, 2016 9:29 am
I found this vision and testimony in the comment section, under a YouTube video, (You can check the original text for yourself), Expat Gal posted https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoMd0Ejuohk WW3 and Barak Obama taking major steps toward war. This was Posted October By a Russian Named Polomaiy Polomal. He English was bad when he wrote it, so I had to proofread it, a spell check it. He admitted his grammar was bad, and apologized for. He also, states he released all he could, because he is in fear for his life, if he released a lot, and did a video. This is an eye opener. Here is his account below: People I know I might say some things that might get me in trouble. I am not ready to make any videos about it. Because, I don’t know if it is ok, and my family personally told me not to make any videos about it. But about 5 days ago, I Had a Dream but it seemed real. It was like a prophetic dream. And I was shown something kind of like Slides, with screens in each, that looked at first like Slides of a movie or a Screen. And in each of these slides, I was shown things that looked like the future. The First slide I was shown was the most important of the others shown after it, which were about 5 slides. They were more like Way into the future. So in the first Slide I was shown, I Again could not tell the time, because it felt like there was no Time at all like infinite amount of time. I couldn’t feel time at all, but what I was shown, I could connect it based on what I was shown. And, here it is: I saw a city, now… Read more »
mem
mem
October 15, 2016 11:37 am

Ouch, please remove the poor russian’s name from this above post. If he fears for his life we certainly shouldn’t post his real name here and limit the exposure

anna
anna
October 15, 2016 11:22 pm

WOW interesting what you stated about Putin. I always believed he was in on the whole plan with them and if you go to google or bing it, his ex wife claims this Putin is an imposter and that they killed her husband. I believe the woman is not lying because if you look at pictures of the Putin she knew he was a bit taller, not as broad shouldered, and face was a little different so this Putin could very well be another hybrid of some sort and they raised him up and then when they were ready he came on board without anyone noticing but she did open her mouth about it and I don’t know what happened to her after that.
they might have silenced her.
so this is extremely interesting that you said this because the whole game we are watching between Putin, USA, UK , EU members etc is one big lie to deceive us all. They are all in on this plan together!
I looked up Bildeberg list and also Illuminati members and amazing whose names are on there. Bill Clinton is on the Bildeberg list and so many others.
That Brexit thing was planned to go that way. Everything has been thoroughly planned out but God raised an army of people to show the world all this.

Marvin Weaver
Marvin Weaver
October 15, 2016 8:34 am

Shawn – your dream speaks volumes to me. Here is what I see in it.
1. The farmland represents the church in America.
We are meant to be productive and bear fruit. What you saw was barrenness on that land not fruitfulness.
Therefore it will be given over to the government who will tell it what it can and cannot do. It was divided meaning the steadfast believers will leave the organized church. (This is painful ).
2. You found yourself back at your church with your worship leader. What you both discovered is that sword was a word to the church. Especially the thing we call “worship” in God’s eyes is nothing more than concert entertainment in most of our churches. No matter how dead things are in the churches the show must go on!
3. Jeremiah 18 shows what happens to believers who try to call their congregations to repentance from their self worship. They conspire against you and make you look like a disturber of the peace.
This is so painful to experience/watch! It is like trying to wake up a dead person in vain.
The Lord has had enough of this. Persecution will come to us. We will either fall away or be purged and burn with the brightness of the Holy Spirit. I for my part have decided to follow Jesus no matter the cost. Hallelujah, He is worth it.

Sgd
Sgd
October 15, 2016 8:50 am

Very insightful dream interpitation!

CPJ
October 15, 2016 6:42 am

Amazing, James. Thank you! And P.S.:

Several posts back you shared how BO said others were calling him the AC. And you said if he makes this reference just once, ok maybe no big deal, but that if he does it again that would signal something more. Remember?

Well, last night on Fox, Hannity showed a clip of BO saying to a crowd that people are dwellng in the muck and mud calling him the AC, but making jokes at the same time. The crowd loved it. I don’t think this was the same clip you originally referred to so at minimum this would signal a second mention.

Shonda Powers
Shonda Powers
October 15, 2016 10:54 am

CPJ, I saw that last night too! I immediately thought of what James had said, if he does it again….well, he did it again! My stomach turned at the way he made jokes and how the crowd laughed along and obviously loved what he was saying.

Shawn
Shawn
October 15, 2016 7:24 am
Hi James and all. I woke up this morning disturbed by a dream I had last night. It feels different than usual and has me distressed. Here is the summary: This is the first time a dream seriously concerns me. It had 3 parts: Part 1: I was standing in front of some land that was used for farming. It wasn’t what I am used to seeing as farmland, but was somewhat wide and very long and I believe going downhill. I was there with the owner and we were looking at the land. He said “They are going to take it and divide it”. I knew that by they he meant the Government. I visualized it being divided up as he said that. Part 2: I believe I was either in the same location or this was up hill from the farm land. I was at the top of the hill, I’m not sure if I walked up it or not. I was with some other people. The land we were on and the hill had nothing growing on it and it was orangish like clay and dirt. It had some area divided in the middle like a row going down the hill and we were picking up rocks from there and the going to the side and throwing the rocks down the hill. They were skipping like when you skip a rock on water and breaking up. Part 3: I was in a different place, not sure where. I was with a man from m church named Ryan. He is the worship leader and he usually plays guitar and sings. He has long hair. We were looking at the front of a book cover and trying to determine what it said. In order to do this we had… Read more »
savedjon
October 15, 2016 8:44 pm

I had a dream a while back and I asked James to post it on z3…In the dream I met Obama and in the dream he revealed his plans that he and the world order agenda has for America. Obama referred often to ‘…the world and its’ four sectors.’ He also used the term ‘regions.’ I knew North America, Canada, and Alaska were all one sector. Also, I knew all of the municipalities were now regional with regional police forces and what Obama referred to as ‘distributors.’ Each sector was selected with a purpose and had a specific job to ‘contribute to the cause’ as he referred to over and over. He also referred to certain people as ‘sympathetic to the cause.’ He said, ‘America’s job is to provide food for the cause and we are well on our way.’
I know this sounds crazy but I believe the father wants us to know what the enemy is planning. In addition, in the dream, Obama said that he is placing Hilary Clinton as president…

Ed M
Ed M
October 15, 2016 4:45 am

James

As I have mentioned the Lord has revealed to me that BO is that beast. Thank you for sharing this most incredible dream and interpretation!! I believe we have entered Daniel’s 70th week-the great deception and apostasia is just ahead and then A/C will be revealed!! Again, let me thank you!! Z3 has been such a blessing to me!!

Savage
Savage
October 19, 2016 6:45 am

Why do you believe the 70th week has begun? Do you know whether the 7yr treaty been made (Dan 9:27)?

Diana Pulliam
Diana Pulliam
October 15, 2016 7:30 am

James,
Awesome Word! Truth spoken here. The Lord is showing His Anointed Ones what is coming – and where it’s coming from! Obama is the antichrist, and the true Saints of the Most High God will not be blindsided.

Peggy A.
October 15, 2016 9:57 am

A word through ALI WINTERS (awatchmanonthewall)

SATURDAY, OCTOBER 15, 2016
“The righteousness of Christ has been ridiculed, maligned, ignored as man moves in his own strength. With his own plans and purposes he has brought great destruction to this nation. My warnings you have ignored, My grace, My mercy you have spurned. Great heartache caused by great sin has taken over your nation. Without a fight you have surrendered to the evil one. Greed has caused the death of the nation.

What has come upon your nation is a result of years of disobedience, rebellion and rejection of Truth. My Word has no place in the heart of America. Look and see what she has done. Look but do not be surprised. What you reap you will sow (Galatians 6:7-9) and America has sown seeds that are sprouting now to bring this nation to destruction.

You have seen much, but much more is coming. What you see is only the beginning of the turmoil. Prepare for battle on your knees. Advance, engage, attack on your knees in prayer.”

“Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.” Philippians 4:6

“Be strong and courageous, do not be afraid or tremble at them, for the LORD your God is the One who goes with you He will not fail you or forsake you.” Deuteronomy 31:6

“Therefore, prepare your minds for action, keep sober in spirit, fix your hope completely on the grace to be brought to you at the revelation of Jesus Christ.” 1 Peter 1:13

“The one who scatters has come up against you. Man the fortress, watch the road; Strengthen your back, summon all your strength.” Nahum 2:1

Denika Alston
Denika Alston
October 15, 2016 7:21 am

Wow James! Incredible dream. Prayerfully consider a couple of things… What if perhaps it was Jesus/Holy Spirit driving the boat rather than a dark entity. Considering Jesus is the one who opens the scroll and looses it seals. The Lamb is the only one worthy to take the scroll and be in control of releasing these things on the earth. (Rev 5 & 6). It is Jesus who allows the antichrist to be released and revealed in Rev 6:1-2.

II Peter 3 also tells us, the church, that we can “hasten” the day meaning we have the ability to speed up or slow down his return by our lifestyles. The boat in the dream was accelerating as the church prayed and looked for the return of Jesus; subsequently bringing on the final judgment events faster.

The waters may also represent many people just like the beast and harlot sat on many waters in Rev 17. The angel tells John that the many waters represented people, multitudes, nations, and tongues. (Rev 17:15).

Your dream is very profound. Prayerfully seek the Lord and see if any of these additions may be relevant for further revelation to your dream . ☺️💕

Stuart Mackersy
Stuart Mackersy
October 15, 2016 4:27 am

Thank you James, this is very timely, all is falling into place. I pray each day for America and the world. There has never been a greater time than now to be under the blood of Christ. God Bless all who participate in this forum and those asleep in the world who need our prayers even more.